PDA

View Full Version : Sex with admin girl d cup

osk9747
03-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Let's call her miss Karen 25hrs old malaysia girl working in sg, I can tell u she the hottest girl I met , got bf but second time met up send her home Malaysia jb then give me a powerful bj, tits d cup f..king handful, we just break off so don't really mean sharing her slut movement

Coronet Peak
04-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Got any more story cuming ?

WildboySG
04-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Let's call her miss Karen 25hrs old malaysia girl working in sg, I can tell u she the hottest girl I met , got bf but second time met up send her home Malaysia jb then give me a powerful bj, tits d cup f..king handful, we just break off so don't really mean sharing her slut movement

Camping camping!

jolenekoh
04-04-2012, 08:36 PM
u need to put up photos

osk9747
04-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Sorry for the delay, ten month of solid sex, hand job in the car after dinner .you name it, she got it. Normally went hdb at woodland causeway there to have sex, lick up her big tits after that she got high she will lick my nipple then hand job me ! Lastly will sit on top of me, very adventure lady! Long hair just abit of baby fats ,well d cup. Brother how can u ta-Han man

osk9747
04-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Sorry for the delay, ten month of solid sex, hand job in the car after dinner .you name it, she got it. Normally went hdb at woodland causeway there to have sex, lick up her big tits after that she got high she will lick my nipple then hand job me ! Lastly will sit on top of me, very adventure lady! Long hair just abit of baby fats ,well d cup. Brother how can u ta-Han man

LoZH
05-04-2012, 04:56 AM
So are you sharing story or sharing contact?? I don mind you sharing the next location we go there watch... pop corn and beer included