PDA

View Full Version : Avoid O' Spa at Kempas Road

meriadoc
02-04-2012, 07:43 PM
O' Spa along Kempas Road and Lavender Street.

Please beware of this joint! Inside got a quite a few PRC carrot choppers!

Last Saturday I went and try, and got a very bad experience. Kinda regret going in! When I went in, a 30+ lady ask me to write down name and ic etc, and then after that ask me to pay for massage. I say want 1hr massage, about $40. When I paid $50 note, they didnt even give me change, then another gal grab my arm and bring me in to a back room liao. Then I think ok lo, later nego again.

The massage by the gal is very lousy too, just raba raba around a bit, and only about half an hour later, she ask me the GQ. She said she very poor la, no money give sick parents etc. Then she open the price $200 for BJ and HJ. WTF?

However, the masseur got very big and soft tits. That time small head won the argument with big head, so nego down to $150 for BJ and HJ. But still is damn expensive lo. Very regret for my action then, and also sorry for spoiling playground for bros.

If you are feeling rich, and need some big tits to lick, you can go there though.

Hope bro fiddlo won't blame me as he recommended this place to me. Not trying to be ungrateful, but feel must warn other cheongsters.

Bro fiddlo's thread:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=277029

jojonlcc
02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
lol you really a corrot head liao...:D

loneyheart
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Bro TS sorri hv to scold u tat because of u these kind of cheongers tat spoil t market rate n they can survive till now because of tat u give in ... should tell them off tat no such market rate even F job most 100 :p

toolskit
02-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Sometime depends on places, eg Adelphi HJ quote $150 and still got pple willing to give in. For O Spa not worth, try the one beside more reasonable.

meriadoc
02-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Bro TS sorri hv to scold u tat because of u these kind of cheongers tat spoil t market rate n they can survive till now because of tat u give in ... should tell them off tat no such market rate even F job most 100 :p

Yup, that's why I apologize in the starting post. Lesson learnt!!!

lifeisfun
02-04-2012, 10:35 PM
sometimes you cant really blame those PRC saying SG men are fools and Mr. Robert..we have a living example here..!!!!!

meriadoc
02-04-2012, 10:49 PM
sometimes you cant really blame those PRC saying SG men are fools and Mr. Robert..we have a living example here..!!!!!

No need to be snarky about it though.:rolleyes:

fiddlo
03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
sorry bro, really pity with your encounter. Personally i paid $100 for HJ/BM which i think is slightly expensive. But no choice, when saw the big tits, my big brain already given in to her, although i had tried to keep it only to HJ.

Nvm, there are still quite a number of playgrounds to try. Will be careful in my future FR. Sorry.

alvi23
03-04-2012, 02:15 PM
I ve tried both spas on the same stretch, go next door if u want better, cheaper & younger ladies... However, both spas failed my "standard" so I ve not return since 1st attempt. These PRCs are taking us like carrots recently, maybe due to frequent AV raids which make them on low income.
Haiz... :(:(

dazzlego
03-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Ya i agree. The previous spa at the same location offered much better one. Just wait them to be raid (oops i'm so bad) and get a new ownership :D

pirate1
03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Thank you for sharing. I had my fair share of such incidents and just kept maintaining my price & nit give in. Cheers..

sammytommy
04-04-2012, 04:55 PM
piece of useful adv.
leave yr wallet in yr car.
bring out only ent fee and 50 if u know is only HJ.

meriadoc
05-04-2012, 09:03 PM
To the ppl who zap me for posting this warning fr: it's not funny! If you zap ppl for posting warning for other bros here, who will dare to do so in the future? You all should zap ppl that are not constructive, not those that try to offer advice and help!

I'm not asking for those points back, cos what's done is done. Hope you all will be more responsible with your power in the future...

hannson
05-04-2012, 10:44 PM
To the ppl who zap me for posting this warning fr: it's not funny! If you zap ppl for posting warning for other bros here, who will dare to do so in the future? You all should zap ppl that are not constructive, not those that try to offer advice and help!

I'm not asking for those points back, cos what's done is done. Hope you all will be more responsible with your power in the future...
I did check with meriadoc and he did check with original thread starter before posting and original TS agreed.

Whilst there are aspects of this posting I didn't agree with,I clarified with meriadoc via pm instead.

Footman
08-04-2012, 04:15 AM
For people who don't drive, just bring 1 pc of $50 & a few $10 just enough to pay entrance fees. After that take cab can pay by NETS. I don't recall any ATM machine nearby that area.