PDA

View Full Version : 22yo good looking chinese MALE here looking to please,

spamdnk
01-04-2012, 03:16 PM
hi guys, it's my fantasy to fulfill the desires of a married woman, i'm 22 yo, goodlooking,smart, tall dark and lean. I love married women, i find them extremely attractive, so here i am, any interested parties,who wants to watch a good looking young guy pleasure your wife, seduce her into giving in to temptations, slow dance, make out infront of you, or any other fantasies i can help fulfill, i'm open to them, just drop me an inbox, we can trade pictures too. hope to hear from you all! :)

hohoguy
02-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Pls provide Pic if u r really Good Looking as mentioned :rolleyes:
Notice this Thread nowadays alot who self Claim Handsome..good looking... i can just use the terms "Bey Yao Bai".. Pls be Humble
Overall beauty lies in the eye of the beholders, If really as per claim as above than i suggest newbies to just go pub and fish.. Haix
Just my 2cents worth

wolf_whale
02-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Pls provide Pic if u r really Good Looking as mentioned :rolleyes:
Notice this Thread nowadays alot who self Claim Handsome..good looking... i can just use the terms "Bey Yao Bai".. Pls be Humble
Overall beauty lies in the eye of the beholders, If really as per claim as above than i suggest newbies to just go pub and fish.. Haix
Just my 2cents worth

Well said. :cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-04-2012, 09:51 AM
hi guys, it's my fantasy to fulfill the desires of a married woman, i'm 22 yo, goodlooking,smart, tall dark and lean. I love married women, i find them extremely attractive, so here i am, any interested parties,who wants to watch a good looking young guy pleasure your wife, seduce her into giving in to temptations, slow dance, make out infront of you, or any other fantasies i can help fulfill, i'm open to them, just drop me an inbox, we can trade pictures too. hope to hear from you all! :)

Yawn...yawn...go try wet markets and hyper markets....or join modeling or media industry la....lay-long here...
..........Very often, people not telling you the truth cos it hurts ;) Mirror is pronounce as Me-rear - meaning - look at it front and rear :p

kelvin06
02-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Slamdunk pussy boy. F*** your mather asswipe.. Hiw pussy asswiper are you, ppl like you who likes to seduce married woman, you are a f***ing loser. If yiu are tall dark and so call handsome, do yiu need to drop by here and ask for these? Dun be a asswipe loser la. pB.

Last sentence for u:

F*** off bit^h..

Hacker2009
02-04-2012, 01:14 PM

because of u this kind of fucker thats why so many divorce case ... next time u married tell us, we q up t fuck ur wife..

02-04-2012, 03:54 PM
because of u this kind of fucker thats why so many divorce case ... next time u married tell us, we q up t fuck ur wife..
i will join the queue too i think ts dont mind since he is also looking for married women