PDA

View Full Version : Grand Dynasty @ Big Splash

Pages : [1] 2

Zhong Guo B
22-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Received a call from Mummy 80 telling me that the License was approved yesterday afternoon (21/12/2004) and they have decided to open for business yesterday.

Made a call to my Boss and decided to go down to take a look and at the same time support our Mummy.

Reached there about 11pm, was greeted by the Boss of Dynasty Mr. Liew, he showed us around the new premises and below is my personal observations: -

Location: -Beside the former Big Splash ----- Europa 4………not much Taxi available yet, hopefully it will improve soon …… if not customers that dun drive will have a hard going home.

Interior Decorations: -Very well done! Look very sophisticated! Everything brand new! Once you enter the main entrance, you will be greeted by a circular stage. The sofas and chairs are very near to the stage and you can see the singers closely. They have a total of 21 rooms but if you are used to the size of the rooms in leisure, you will be greatly disappointed. Coloured lights that will change every minute light the corridors leading to the rooms and they have kept the ceiling high to create good ventilations. Inside the rooms, every single detail is taken care of. Gone are the air condition ducts and air purifier. Sound system and sound proofing was good and they have improve the song request remote control, you no longer has to use 2 remotes to control the songs and the volume.

Service: Same old faces but you can be assured of the quality of service provided.

Mummy & Honey: Still the same! If you have your favorite gal at Dynasty, please check before going. Usually they will follow their respective mummy to whichever joint the mummy goes. Latest news is that Dynasty Leisure might be extended by another year! A big headache for the Boss!

Drinks: EXPENSIVE!!!!!!! 1 bottle of Hennessey asking for $368.00 and please take note NO 3+1!For small rooms at least 2 bottles then they waive the room charges.…medium room 3 bottles…..large room 4 bottles! Most of the mummies not happy with the billing system and may not want to station there! My mummy told us not to open too many bottles for she wasn’t sure if she wants to stay there.

Verdict and Advise: - I personally feel that the drink prices are too expensive, if they can follow the Leisure system of billing, it will succeed, if not another Dynasty Marina South!

Sorry to inform my regular kakis, I dun think I want to organize any trip there. With that type of prices, I go LIDO!
:D

serlee
22-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Drinks: EXPENSIVE!!!!!!! 1 bottle of Hennessey asking for $368.00 and please take note NO 3+1!For small rooms at least 2 bottles then they waive the room charges.…medium room 3 bottles…..large room 4 bottles!

another wrong investment by the boss... no wonder dynasty spilt into two...

Strider_sG
22-12-2004, 04:49 PM
tis not wat i heard...hmmm muz go f the mummuy upside down.. last time i heard price remain the same... ccb lucky i never go down yet..tks for the info ;)

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Sorry to inform my regular kakis, I dun think I want to organize any trip there. With that type of prices, I go LIDO!

bro,

since u know the boss, u should tell him dyn good becos liquor cheap, hh even cheaper n got prc parade. not all those shit in grand dyn or dyn classic.

but still cheaper than lido lah!

fcukger
22-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Received a call from Mummy 80...

woh lao... that too x... like that die beri fast 1 lehx...

sadfa
22-12-2004, 08:44 PM
woh lao... that too x... like that die beri fast 1 lehx...

haha the 2nd marina south.

orangeox
23-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Bro ZGB,

Organise An Outting Leh...I want to join u all

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Paid my second visit to the place with my boss tonight.........as usual was greeted by the boss and we made some small talks about his ideas and intentions.

Standard of the gals have improved a lot and their are lots of SYT Prc working tonight .......... mostly on student permits........the gals are told to dress properly to work.......you can see the they are trying to match those KTVs at the higher end.

I sat with gal no 322.........SYT........very sweet smile.........my next target!!!!!!

SOON!!!!!! :D

K9696
05-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Paid my second visit to the place with my boss tonight.........as usual was greeted by the boss and we made some small talks about his ideas and intentions.

Standard of the gals have improved a lot and their are lots of SYT Prc working tonight .......... mostly on student permits........the gals are told to dress properly to work.......you can see the they are trying to match those KTVs at the higher end.

I sat with gal no 322.........SYT........very sweet smile.........my next target!!!!!!

SOON!!!!!! :D

Bro... what is SYT.......me blur blur........tks in advance.

niteowl
05-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Bro... what is SYT.......me blur blur........tks in advance.
SYT = Sweet Young Thing :)

TheSting
05-01-2005, 11:45 AM
post wrong thread.
my apologies

sadfa
05-01-2005, 11:51 AM

bro,

the new dyn got parade or not? don have, not worth going.

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 01:02 PM
waiting for an outing to that place....any takers to organise or who interested we can go together.....

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 01:04 PM
bro,

the new dyn got parade or not? don have, not worth going.

Go with me.....................I promise you at least 3 parades of 6 gals for you to choose!

Hahahahahahahaha..............my max is 6 parades! :D

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 01:07 PM
waiting for an outing to that place....any takers to organise or who interested we can go together.....

Ok!

I organise..........you round up the kakis........swee???

Estimate damages is abt $150.00 per head for 6 pacs with 2 bottles excluding tips n special! :D

seekfun
05-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Ok!

Estimate damages is abt $150.00 per head for 6 pacs with 2 bottles excluding tips n special! :D

Sounds good. Count me in in your next trip. thanks.

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Ok!

swee...when and how mani ppl???? let me know

TheSting
05-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Ok!

kao.. u guys can really drink sia! :D
haha

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 02:31 PM
This place is really inacessible. One can spent half hour by the road side flagging at the air, worst when hit midnight but a good place for ambush for robbery. :D

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 02:34 PM
who want to go pm me with name and contact.... interested and sincere parties only....zgb....u contact is wat har....

TheSting
05-01-2005, 02:37 PM
who want to go pm me with name and contact.... interested and sincere parties only....zgb....u contact is wat har....
me me!
need to know when though

hehe

p.s. congrats on you >200!
*cough cough*

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 02:39 PM
me me!
need to know when though

hehe

p.s. congrats on you >200!
*cough cough*

well tot u want to rest??? hmmm see zgb when wan go loh..if he say anything then i decide....

Bazic606
05-01-2005, 02:39 PM

Me want leh....but leaving Singapore on Friday nite....Thursday go can?? :o

TheSting
05-01-2005, 02:42 PM
well tot u want to rest??? hmmm see zgb when wan go loh..if he say anything then i decide....

rest today
dun think will be going today right?

weekend lah!
sat ?

going out of office. . bbl

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Me want leh....but leaving Singapore on Friday nite....Thursday go can?? :o
where you going man??? hmmm zgb....how we waiting for you liao....now got 3 liao....

sadfa
05-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Go with me.....................I promise you at least 3 parades of 6 gals for you to choose!

Hahahahahahahaha..............my max is 6 parades! :D

i dont mean that. i see how that works. this parade fucked up. usually the mms would pick their own n sometimes some charbor sneak into the parade. fucked up.

i mean those where the charbor stand in a row along the corridor n u take your pick.

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 02:46 PM
where you going man??? hmmm zgb....how we waiting for you liao....now got 3 liao....
Ask newbie along, maybe he interested. :D

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Ask newbie along, maybe he interested. :D
who newbie????

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 02:58 PM
It have been decided...tomolo go DYN at ECP.... interested parties / takers pls pm me ur name and contact.... time and venue to meet will be sms or pm to you.... tks

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:00 PM
It have been decided...tomolo go DYN at ECP.... interested parties / takers pls pm me ur name and contact.... time and venue to meet will be sms or pm to you.... tks

how many going? hh or sh?

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:09 PM
HH............$198.00 per bottle

SH............$368.00 per bottle

But HH bottle cannot consum during SH! :mad:

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 03:16 PM
how many going? hh or sh?
waiting and planning now....u interested???

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:19 PM
waiting and planning now....u interested???

want to go but but scared u all bully me, scared meimei cannot play, scared the place too far, scared not enough money, scared ... ...

never go ktv b4 u know.

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:19 PM
want to go but but scared u all bully me, scared meimei cannot play, scared the place too far, scared not enough money, scared ... ...

never go ktv b4 u know.

Stay at HOME!!!! :D

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:22 PM
I need another 31 points to hit 200..........................any kind soul??? :D

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Stay at HOME!!!! :D

at home no meimei leh!

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:23 PM
I need another 31 points to hit 200..........................any kind soul??? :D

i help u, u help me. but think i up u b4. nvm, try again.

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 03:23 PM
i given out too much rep today...give u 7 tomorrow..by way hv i up u b4???i know u deduct me b4...hahahahahaha

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 03:24 PM
at home no meimei leh!
well decide n go hug mei mei loh.... since at home no mei mei...

by the way zgb...u call ur mummy or me mummy???

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:27 PM

Use ur mummy.......u ve to do everything..................use mine......................I can help to arrange............wat ever.............u decide..................................I follow! ;)

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:27 PM

bro, btw u still havent say whether grand dyn have parade like leisure, along the corridor type.

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:29 PM

grand dyn can hanky panky meh? dyn leisure cannot.
scarly cannot hug, can hug u or not? i not gay hor.

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:30 PM
bro, btw u still havent say whether grand dyn have parade like leisure, along the corridor type.

Sorry NO!

This place is not as big so they dun ve a long corridor for the MM to sit.

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:31 PM
grand dyn can hanky panky meh? dyn leisure cannot.
scarly cannot hug, can hug u or not? i not gay hor.

Wa LAN......bro......U a bit........hor! :D

Buay Tahan U!

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Sorry NO!

This place is not as big so they dun ve a long corridor for the MM to sit.

what a pity! anyway last time no sit, all stand. only cmi sit.

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 03:32 PM
i given out too much rep today...give u 7 tomorrow..by way hv i up u b4???i know u deduct me b4...hahahahahaha

Sorry for that mistake.............susposed to add...............dun noe wat the f...k..........minus instead! :D

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Wa LAN......bro......U a bit........hor! :D

Buay Tahan U!

aiyah relak lah! we all come here laff laff joke joke.
anyway no one jio me go ktv, so can only laff laff joke joke here.

TheSting
05-01-2005, 03:49 PM
eh
just smsed u

although would really prefer fri cos no need to work on sat, tomorrow also can lah.
given that bro bazic can only join tomorrow.

can make small request or not?
get a few more ppl (>3) to each bottle lah.. since weekday i dun think (or am i mistaken? :p ) u guys will be drinking much?

HH start even better!! finish the HH bottle and open new bottle during SH? (if >6 ppl lah)

sadfa
05-01-2005, 03:55 PM
although would really prefer fri cos no need to work on sat, tomorrow also can lah.

HH start even better!! finish the HH bottle and open new bottle during SH? (if >6 ppl lah)

1. fri usually very crowded n meimei would be super butterfly.
2. stay so long from hh to sh, usually a bit tired.
3. very funny to have so many people share 1 bottle. dont think mms or co would like it if everyone do that.

TheSting
05-01-2005, 04:06 PM
1. fri usually very crowded n meimei would be super butterfly.
2. stay so long from hh to sh, usually a bit tired.
3. very funny to have so many people share 1 bottle. dont think mms or co would like it if everyone do that.

ah
point taken

i'm just seeing if can start a little earlier on thursday.. since prob can't stay all the way till 2+

>6 ppl 2 bottles i think ok lah
only open the other one later after hh
heheh

only suggesting!!! but will go along with whatever..

hmmm but then again... >6 ppl 1 bottle can't get big room hoh? sigh

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 04:37 PM
ah
point taken

i'm just seeing if can start a little earlier on thursday.. since prob can't stay all the way till 2+

>6 ppl 2 bottles i think ok lah
only open the other one later after hh
heheh

only suggesting!!! but will go along with whatever..

hmmm but then again... >6 ppl 1 bottle can't get big room hoh? sigh

SIAO!

YOU DARE TO ORDER I DUN DARE TO JOIN! :D

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 04:48 PM
aiyah relak lah! we all come here laff laff joke joke.
anyway no one jio me go ktv, so can only laff laff joke joke here.

I, Zhong Guo B hereby OFFICALLY invite Mr. Sadfa to join me at Grand Dynasty Big Splash on Thursday 6/1/2005 10pm.

Like that can????? :D

Must bring money hor! :D

TheSting
05-01-2005, 05:17 PM
SIAO!

YOU DARE TO ORDER I DUN DARE TO JOIN! :D

aiya.. me lowly office worker.. need to find ways to stretch budget wat
been going out too often recently liao :p

sadfa
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
I, Zhong Guo B hereby OFFICALLY invite Mr. Sadfa to join me at Grand Dynasty Big Splash on Thursday 6/1/2005 10pm.

Like that can????? :D

Must bring money hor! :D

wahbiang, u infront of everybody challenge me, make me cannot sia tai.
btw grand dyn connected to big splash or not? can bring meimei ride the big splash then ride me? somemore big splash, sbs bus dont go there but come from there rite?

btw how u know i mr, not ms?

sorri hor, i never go b4.

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
hahahaha...i bo chap one...if we cannot drink why bother open so many bttls.. i go one bttle whole nite...hahahahahahaha...no need paiseh one...we cheongster cheong so many times so many days...so it is okay one...i go dyn under me mummy she bo chap as long at end of day she got tips take....

sadfa
05-01-2005, 05:29 PM
...i go dyn under me mummy she bo chap as long at end of day she got tips take....

mummy got tips, charbor got tips, waiter got tips. but co leh?
co not stupid hor.

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 05:35 PM
hahahaha...i bo chap one...if we cannot drink why bother open so many bttls.. i go one bttle whole nite...hahahahahahaha...no need paiseh one...we cheongster cheong so many times so many days...so it is okay one...i go dyn under me mummy she bo chap as long at end of day she got tips take....

1 person go 1 bottle 1 night beri goot liao!

6 person......hmmmm.....sure not enuf! :D

Zhong Guo B
05-01-2005, 05:36 PM
wahbiang, u infront of everybody challenge me, make me cannot sia tai.
btw grand dyn connected to big splash or not? can bring meimei ride the big splash then ride me? somemore big splash, sbs bus dont go there but come from there rite?

btw how u know i mr, not ms?

sorri hor, i never go b4.

Dun waste my time toking to you liao!

WASTE TIME!!!! :D

sadfa
05-01-2005, 05:39 PM

dont like that leh. i new newbie, must have patience n teach.

MGplayer
05-01-2005, 05:41 PM
for you guys who drink and drive, becareful.

they will block the fort road/still road/bedok exit,
if they intend to catch ppl.. you can still escape by
driving towards rochor. gd luck!

MGplayer
05-01-2005, 05:43 PM
agree.. dont waste time talking to him.. :rolleyes:

WASTE TIME!!!!

sadfa
05-01-2005, 05:44 PM
agree.. dont waste time talking to him.. :rolleyes:

dun like that bully me leh!

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 05:50 PM
well i go for the songs and the gers and not 4 the drinks so it really depends.... the co already earn from the bttl and also nxt time go got balance still earn from the rooms...i go leisure also no complain and still they provide me vip treament so not to complain..they dun like it i dun go...easy as tat

sadfa
05-01-2005, 05:52 PM
... the co already earn from the bttl and also nxt time go got balance still earn from the rooms...i go leisure also no complain and still they provide me vip treament so not to complain..they dun like it i dun go...easy as tat

bro, rental so high, must hire staff etc. where got enuff?
thats why the waiters r told to pour more liquor or hide more liquor n mummy told to drink more with u.

sadfa
05-01-2005, 05:55 PM

bro imagine bonking her n sliding down head down together down the big slide. by the time u reach bottom, your dick will go all the way to her neck.

hmm must try next time.

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 06:01 PM
bro, rental so high, must hire staff etc. where got enuff?
thats why the waiters r told to pour more liquor or hide more liquor n mummy told to drink more with u.
well at least waiter part bo bian...for the mummy part is ok 1.... cum tomolo i show u...the kakis who often tat place with me till now ok...anyway up 2 u...

sadfa
05-01-2005, 06:03 PM
up u...

har? u want 2 up me? but i not gay hor!
anyway bro zgb dont talk to me leh, how?

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 06:10 PM
har? u want 2 up me? but i not gay hor!
anyway bro zgb dont talk to me leh, how?
i not gay also...u kinnda toking nonsense 2day...u ok bo??? i am a straight guy and only up gers... wel u wan go or not depends on u....

TheSting
05-01-2005, 07:03 PM
so far twice go with strider each person only about 70 bucks odd.. including mummy tips
so budget.. that's why i like
hahah

sadfa
05-01-2005, 07:15 PM
so far twice go with strider each person only about 70 bucks odd.. including mummy tips
so budget.. that's why i like
hahah

zhunbo? 2 person $140? u all call orange juice har? where got so cheap?

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 07:17 PM
zhunbo? 2 person $140? u all call orange juice har? where got so cheap?
Aha, say newbie, now also know the market liao...KNN, I think one person $150 more like it. :D

sadfa
05-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Aha, say newbie, now also know the market liao...KNN, I think one person $150 more like it. :D

er, u all teach me one what!
anyway where got so cheap $140? 2 person hh still have to pay waiter n meimei tips. maybe they go to finish bottle, so pay room only?

maybe strider pay 90%?

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 07:25 PM
er, u all teach me one what!
anyway where got so cheap $140? 2 person hh still have to pay waiter n meimei tips. maybe they go to finish bottle, so pay room only?
maybe strider pay 90%?
Maybe no meimei, they raba each other........So no tips...... :D

TheSting
05-01-2005, 07:28 PM
5 - 6 of us each time...
one bottle only..

as for the tips of cos seperate..
as with reference to the estimate cost of 150 per person loh

i was just supporting the fact that we were able to make do with just one bottle.. mummy didn't drink much.. and the waiter never come ji siao.
that's y dun mind joining their group to drink

hope this is clearer..

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 07:34 PM
5 - 6 of us each time...
one bottle only..
hope this is clearer..
Yup, sounds more like it. End of day split cost should be around there. I think they will welcome you guys more during weekdays. :)

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 07:38 PM
5 - 6 of us each time...
one bottle only..

as for the tips of cos seperate..
as with reference to the estimate cost of 150 per person loh

i was just supporting the fact that we were able to make do with just one bottle.. mummy didn't drink much.. and the waiter never come ji siao.
that's y dun mind joining their group to drink

hope this is clearer..
no point going to costly place...go there for gers and songs as mentioned...mummy good so waiters dun dare di siao...for other mummies dun noe lah... for mine ok... anyway called to booked room liao..got a medium rm... max 5 pax...any others takers let me know..i changed to big room then... big rooms is 2bttles while vip is 3 bttles.... small medium all one bttle.... :D

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Yup, sounds more like it. End of day split cost should be around there. I think they will welcome you guys more during weekdays. :)
they dun welcome me...mummy and gers welcome me can liao...i dun care much wat managment....i go there not say no pay... go enjoy n b happy can liao.. weekdays...weekends...bo chap....

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 07:43 PM
they dun welcome me...mummy and gers welcome me can liao...i dun care much wat managment....i go there not say no pay... go enjoy n b happy can liao.. weekdays...weekends...bo chap....
True, open door is to do business, if one bottle cannot sit whole night, then next time write outside the door. They set the rules but we get to choose. :D

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 07:47 PM
True, open door is to do business, if one bottle cannot sit whole night, then next time write outside the door. They set the rules but we get to choose. :D
yup...anyway they have limit already wat...med orsmall is one bottle...big is 2 and vip is 3...so they dun complain.....

OceanEleven
05-01-2005, 07:50 PM
yup...anyway they have limit already wat...med orsmall is one bottle...big is 2 and vip is 3...so they dun complain.....
They dont but we can. Money spent is always in exchange for something. If the value does not match the return, it is time to take actions. :D

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 07:55 PM
They dont but we can. Money spent is always in exchange for something. If the value does not match the return, it is time to take actions. :D
well shall go there and see tomolo...they have charge S$50 more already...well time to go meet a brudder.....tatata....

dap26
05-01-2005, 09:30 PM

Thks for the info.Up yr point....Cheers!

TheSting
06-01-2005, 02:41 AM
well shall go there and see tomolo...they have charge S$50 more already...well time to go meet a brudder.....tatata....

actually..the 50 dollars almost like what we had to pay extra for the premium when we cheonged during xmas and ny eve.. so not too bad lah

sorry bout just now.. friends called last minute.. needed me to make the 4th for the medium room. was in the room for 2 hrs alone man
buy u kopi one of these days!! :D

i think that side management tulanz me.. hahaha
the xiaomei tried to get me the bigger medium room.. that guy said "what?.. ordering one green tea again issit??"

roughly what time is tomorrow?

Strider_sG
06-01-2005, 07:40 AM
actually..the 50 dollars almost like what we had to pay extra for the premium when we cheonged during xmas and ny eve.. so not too bad lah

sorry bout just now.. friends called last minute.. needed me to make the 4th for the medium room. was in the room for 2 hrs alone man
buy u kopi one of these days!! :D

i think that side management tulanz me.. hahaha
the xiaomei tried to get me the bigger medium room.. that guy said "what?.. ordering one green tea again issit??"

roughly what time is tomorrow?
hahahahaha...one green tea but go and get 2 more cans downstairs....aiya...they were the one who started all these nonsense... 4 guys get a bigger room while 6 guys get a smaller room.....wat to do.... anyway i jalan alone till the ger from bs called me...then go jalan and makan with her till i meet up with bazic...later went to airport to fetch a ger then later on met up with alloy...went jalan at gl and then well jalan abit...drink and makan abit..then finally whack a new ger....will post the fr when i have time.... as for your kopi see how..mai i kopi then u go ktv...

sgmjplayer
06-01-2005, 12:21 PM
I ever 1 btl go 10x in 1 mth - HH, the total bill for that mth is
S$1k.

True, open door is to do business, if one bottle cannot sit whole night, then next time write outside the door. They set the rules but we get to choose.

sadfa
06-01-2005, 12:24 PM
S$1k.

u hero! everytime go 1 time, pour 1 time, less than 10 times still have anything left meh?

Strider_sG
06-01-2005, 03:54 PM
S$1k.
u really good sia....hahahahahaha

K9696
06-01-2005, 04:22 PM
S$1k.

I met my friend uncle previously always go DY-Leisure.. he lagi best... ONe bottle open... I think he almost every day there.... one day pour only one cup and bring the cup walk around.... like his house... sian charbo..... and that bottle I think last more than 20X... Mami also buay tahan....
He did ask me to join him I turn him down... Paisei la.......!!!!

TheSting
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
eh
who wanna go tonite?
pm me with contact hoh

arigato!

Strider_sG
06-01-2005, 04:38 PM
I met my friend uncle previously always go DY-Leisure.. he lagi best... ONe bottle open... I think he almost every day there.... one day pour only one cup and bring the cup walk around.... like his house... sian charbo..... and that bottle I think last more than 20X... Mami also buay tahan....
He did ask me to join him I turn him down... Paisei la.......!!!!
hahahahaha....if me i also paiseh...one bttle couple of times i still ok but 20x abit off....

OceanEleven
06-01-2005, 07:34 PM
S$1k.
Ha ha ha....You really the champion. Bit still they got $1K business, not bad. :D

K9696
07-01-2005, 08:21 AM

Bro...... how's your outing last night.......??? MMs... sweet?? young?? Beautiful?? how...........

CheongKingKong
07-01-2005, 11:07 AM
hahahahaha....if me i also paiseh...one bttle couple of times i still ok but 20x abit off....

Ermmm...if 1 bottle go twice...ZGB also will not do it...he is too well known with the Dyn Management liao...muahahaha...

He will say...'Dun Sia Suay me...'

sadfa
07-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Ermmm...if 1 bottle go twice...ZGB also will not do it...he is too well known with the Dyn Management liao...muahahaha...

He will say...'Dun Sia Suay me...'

why he so famous? he carrot meh?

CheongKingKong
07-01-2005, 11:26 AM
why he so famous? he carrot meh?

Ermmm...I dun know whether should i says...actually he is not a carrot...in fact, he invested smartly with good returns...some time also dun need to invest....

But...he have a carrot friend who have many many carrots....so no harm tio chop....

K9696
07-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Ermmm...I dun know whether should i says...actually he is not a carrot...in fact, he invested smartly with good returns...some time also dun need to invest....

But...he have a carrot friend who have many many carrots....so no harm tio chop....

He always there w his boss.... so many times Mummy sure treat him w VIP lor......... so no carrot oso cannot le...........

sadfa
07-01-2005, 12:07 PM
He always there w his boss.... so many times Mummy sure treat him w VIP lor......... so no carrot oso cannot le...........

maybe his boss carrot?

sadfa
07-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Bro...... how's your outing last night.......??? MMs... sweet?? young?? Beautiful?? how...........

think must be damn hiong, cos no one post any fr.
dunno they got slide down big splash with meimei or not?

TheSting
07-01-2005, 12:58 PM
think must be damn hiong, cos no one post any fr.
dunno they got slide down big splash with meimei or not?

aiyo
jio u also never call me bac what? :rolleyes:

fr no point.. must go experience

haha

ok lah.. all in all... was a decent night.
Was a budget night for me due to circumstances .. haha

sadfa
07-01-2005, 01:04 PM
aiyo
jio u also never call me bac what? :rolleyes:

fr no point.. must go experience

haha

ok lah.. all in all... was a decent night.
Was a budget night for me due to circumstances .. haha

aiyah u all cheong so early. by the time, i go home already past 9. after make myself pretty for the meimei already 10. go down there already 11. how to cheong? anyway forum was down so no time to contact u. have to rush out of office n go outside.

somemore zgb gorgor not going. he bringing me to slide down big splash u know.

anyway how was the action? got rabba, bj, fj etc or not? or just singsong, tc, play piano.

CheongKingKong
07-01-2005, 01:32 PM

How cum you know so much har??
Hmm...you are his boss??!!??
:eek:

CheongKingKong
07-01-2005, 01:33 PM
somemore zgb gorgor not going. he bringing me to slide down big splash u know.

Nbz...I knew it...ZGB is your Ge Ge...

K9696
07-01-2005, 01:37 PM
How cum you know so much har??
Hmm...you are his boss??!!??

he always said in the forum that he goes w his boss mah..... u no read his statement meh!!!!!
I also got pay attention to you message also mah... u dun know meh!!!

How about up my points ...??? too low le... yours so high...alot of catching up la.....

Zhong Guo B
07-01-2005, 01:55 PM
CB!

You all whole lot nothing to do arr?

Take me play play????? :D

K9696
07-01-2005, 01:57 PM
CB!

Relax la... brother....
We no take u play play le... we see u UP ma...

BMW520_M
07-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Can any bru enlighten me on the charges of this new joint? Is it the same as in kallang? HH 198 for 1st bottle, 2nd 100?

TheSting
07-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Can any bru enlighten me on the charges of this new joint? Is it the same as in kallang? HH 198 for 1st bottle, 2nd 100?

i know SH is 50 bucks > kallang
not sure about HH.

sadfa
07-01-2005, 02:28 PM
i know SH is 50 bucks > kallang
now sure about HH.

u mean zuo tai fees? drinks where got so cheap 50 bucks.

sadfa
07-01-2005, 02:33 PM
CB!

no lah! u grand dyn expert mah. always go there.
yesterday got buy new swimming trunks u know. but u never go.

CheongKingKong
07-01-2005, 03:25 PM
CB!

Now here all LJ ...no CB....
See you so pop, cannot discuss about you??!!??
:confused:

Zhong Guo B
07-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Can some bro give a FR on last night outing???

Find out what I been missing! :D

sadfa
07-01-2005, 03:33 PM

yah lor! ask them give, dont want. must be very shiok last nite. so late still very concussed.

BossAhBoy
07-01-2005, 03:43 PM
yah lor! ask them give, dont want. must be very shiok last nite. so late still very concussed.

they must be having some kind of adventure in there!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSting
07-01-2005, 03:53 PM

I kinda left early...

Regular mummy of main organiser not there at point of arrival, so another bro used his.
Though she got try to please... and her attitude was good lah.
Only thing lacking was QC.
I guess.. I've just been pampered with good QC the few times I've cheonged NCs (thanx to laojiao bros)

Gals aplenty..
Nice concept with a huge lounge (sitting about 40+) for the ladies to sit in initially. More of a super big room which was used for guests when the other rooms filled up. You can actually walk in to choose your gals lah, with the mummy accompaning of cos. We didn't do that as abit paisey lah.

Rooms were smaller, but nicely decoed. No more dance floor, but stage area was pretty cosy and classy.

The night itself was pretty slow given that the other mummy with better QC turned up quite late.. and I had to leave early.
The other bros should be able to give a better account lah

P.S. (to the bros present) My johor trip cancelled last minute.. so i should have freaking stayed!! :cool:

sadfa: eh.. how come u ALWAYS miss my point one?
50 > kallang = 50 MORE THAN kallang

Bazic606
07-01-2005, 04:14 PM
CB!

Tried to up your rep before I take off, but the message says I have to spread around my points. Ok, up your rep when I am back. Strider and Sting, done yours liao.....tata.... :cool:

sgmjplayer
07-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Somehow, certain samsters like to read selectively.

So dont bother to explain, they will read the other 1/2 and ignore
the 1st 1/2, end up square 1, he doesnt know what you talking..

chak + suan = shiok of the day...wahahahaha..... :D

sadfa: eh.. how come u ALWAYS miss my point one?
50 > kallang = 50 MORE THAN kallang

sgmjplayer
07-01-2005, 04:21 PM
mine leh? 'hmpffff' :(

Strider and Sting, done yours liao.....tata....

sadfa
07-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Tried to up your rep before I take off, but the message says I have to spread around my points. Ok, up your rep when I am back. Strider and Sting, done yours liao.....tata.... :cool:

mine leh? i also want!

sadfa
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Somehow, certain samsters like to read selectively.

So dont bother to explain, they will read the other 1/2 and ignore
the 1st 1/2, end up square 1, he doesnt know what you talking..

chak + suan = shiok of the day...wahahahaha..... :D

dont say me lah! i bo tak chek. so cheam cannot understand.

sadfa
07-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I kinda left early...

Regular mummy of main organiser not there at point of arrival, so another bro used his.
Though she got try to please... and her attitude was good lah.
Only thing lacking was QC.
I guess.. I've just been pampered with good QC the few times I've cheonged NCs (thanx to laojiao bros)

Gals aplenty..
Nice concept with a huge lounge (sitting about 40+) for the ladies to sit in initially. More of a super big room which was used for guests when the other rooms filled up. You can actually walk in to choose your gals lah, with the mummy accompaning of cos. We didn't do that as abit paisey lah.

nothing to feel paiseh.

if u end up with a ger chosen for u n u dont like, u feel even more dulan cos u still have to pay her. so just grab next time. i mean ask them some innocent questions n if they r nice just grab their hand n pull back with u to your cave.

either that or parade! zgb gor gor promised me at least 6 inspections u know.

mms not say got no qc, but they must get rid of their bad stocks also mah!

anyway strider sg super laojiao. he should know wat to do also.

TheSting
07-01-2005, 04:46 PM
mine leh? 'hmpffff' :(

*cough cough*
:p

K9696
07-01-2005, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=sadfa]nothing to feel paiseh.

Since we are footing the bill... mummy job is to parade the gals round and round till we are satstify....we are not "karang guni"... so have to reject must reject..........or else the night will be very boring........

TheSting
07-01-2005, 04:52 PM
i guess u guys have to go check out the lounge for youself to see what i mean by feeling paisey when u go in to pick the gals yourself....
anyway.. didn't see anyone else do that..
mostly mummy bring for parade

sgmjplayer
07-01-2005, 04:53 PM
'understood' 2molo ok...:p

*cough cough*

sadfa
07-01-2005, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=sadfa]nothing to feel paiseh.

Since we are footing the bill... mummy job is to parade the gals round and round till we are satstify....we are not "karang guni"... so have to reject must reject..........or else the night will be very boring........

but if u too choosy, people say u there to look for wife.

Strider_sG
07-01-2005, 05:29 PM

WEll i apologise for my muumy behalf lor...since u all cheong with me so should noe i like using the mummy...her taste and qc very good and u ask wat she will try to get for you... well since not much detailed fr here i go to give some....

DYN Big Splash:
Rooms are much smaller than the ones at Leisure but in terms of coziness and grand...this place would win the old place by abit...upon arrival.. there would be PRs to open the door for you...upon entrance there would be the stage area...quite a small area with only about less then 10 tables circling the stage..on the left would be counter where ur balance would be stored...on the rite and upon the rite straight are all rooms... the super vip rooms are used to store the gers with about 4 circulrs sofas....the gers spent their time eating..toking and touching up thier makeup... last nite there about 50+ gers intially... well the super vip room is near the gents area... can see alot of jap customers and same some ah bengs or young punks there... yesterday also surprise that many gers go by bookings... hahahaha my room already kanna 2... sit halfway..ger come back say booking... i stroll around to get gers also same...think go muz get gers early.... a lesson learnt.... as i want to wait for my mummy to come....

the charges are S$368nett for whiskey, martell and henssey... small rooms most sit 3pax..medium room max sit 5 to 6 but 6 squeezy...big rooms got smaller ones and bigger ones... small and med. one bttle room free...big room 2bttls or 3 depending on the size.... fruits and tibits still free flow....

I sat with a singer quite nice and chio...sat with one ger regular and 2 other ers which i bought out to makan...hahaha...the other bazic jio me get foc...hmmm trying to sian her.....

is my fr detailed enuff.....

TheSting
07-01-2005, 05:44 PM
WEll i apologise for my muumy behalf lor...since u all cheong with me so should noe i like using the mummy...her taste and qc very good and u ask wat she will try to get for you...

eh.. bro.. I didn't meant it that way!!
haha
i meant.. that her QC's so good.. I'm a little spoilt by her taste liao
hehe
was a pity she came abit late lah!

I sat with a singer quite nice and chio.....
eh?
didn't notice.... which one?

Strider_sG
07-01-2005, 05:51 PM
eh.. bro.. I didn't meant it that way!!
haha
i meant.. that her QC's so good.. I'm a little spoilt by her taste liao
hehe
was a pity she came abit late lah!

understand.....tats why u see i always call her cum in....well ask for gers to tabao one she bring in...anyway the last few u saw last nite all can tabao one...like tat on need waste effort unless u wan b like me challenge the impossible....hahahahaha

eh?
didn't notice.... which one?[/QUOTE]
she only came in when u left...... she sings quite well also...in the end me and the singer..my ger bazic challenge me to sian one open duet concert...hahahahaha... too bad u left early...the ending part was fun... like u said too bad my mummy came in too late..but she apologise liao.... so forgive n forget...

Zhong Guo B
07-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Next time encounter any problem.......look for my mummy n mention my name......you will served! :D

Strider_sG
07-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Next time encounter any problem.......look for my mummy n mention my name......you will served! :D
i know...but i like me mummy taste...well too bad...got ppl jio liao...hahahahaha...u wan go down today since u put me aeroplane....

fcukger
07-01-2005, 06:24 PM
i know...but i like me mummy taste...well too bad...got ppl jio liao...hahahahaha...u wan go down today since u put me aeroplane....

redi regard to pick mi ger so fast bro... haix...

Zhong Guo B
07-01-2005, 06:36 PM

Bro,dun use that word put aeroplane lah......really paiseh.......but I informed you early in the morning liao......sorry......tonight cannot......got another appointment liao.........I will make up to you soon! :D

Strider_sG
07-01-2005, 07:02 PM
redi regard to pick mi ger so fast bro... haix...
???? wat u mean??? anyway meeting some brudders for dinner.... got to go...

teraterm55
08-01-2005, 03:21 AM
heheh.. KEFOS secret mob to Big splast Dynasty. just came back.
What happened to the rows of PRC from last time ???
when i went there, dont see much girls. its FRIDAY NITE...
room count i think only 8 rooms filled out of the 22-25 rooms.
The lounge area more happening than the room.

Its begining to look quite sad.

Assesment.
Rooms : 22-25 rooms.
Toilet : at least they have nice toilet, but the ahneh missing.
Gals : dont see alot, can count about 23 gals. compared to the last time
100+ gals this is a sorry number.
The stage area has been reduced to 1% of what it used to be.
Total damage for 2 bottle of wine is S$279

i think this place overprize and undergals...really miss the old
katong dynasty.

wanderer23
08-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Just came back from Dynasty Grand. Nice meeting two bros Naemlo and Banana for the first time. Going to sleep first details later :)

wanderer23
08-01-2005, 05:00 AM
heheh.. KEFOS secret mob to Big splast Dynasty. just came back.
What happened to the rows of PRC from last time ???
when i went there, dont see much girls. its FRIDAY NITE...
room count i think only 8 rooms filled out of the 22-25 rooms.
The lounge area more happening than the room.

Its begining to look quite sad.

Assesment.
Rooms : 22-25 rooms.
Toilet : at least they have nice toilet, but the ahneh missing.
Gals : dont see alot, can count about 23 gals. compared to the last time
100+ gals this is a sorry number.
The stage area has been reduced to 1% of what it used to be.
Total damage for 2 bottle of wine is S$279

i think this place overprize and undergals...really miss the old
katong dynasty.

wow you are there also? four of us was in another room

petercm888
08-01-2005, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=Strider_sG]... small rooms most sit 3pax..medium room max sit 5 to 6 but 6 squeezy...big rooms got smaller ones and bigger ones... small and med. one bttle room free...big room 2bttls or 3 depending on the size.... fruits and tibits still free flow....

QUOTE]

Hi Bro
Thanks for yr info.

I never been this new place, I plan go there this sunday or next monday.

As U mentioned the rm so small, do you mean if I am 4 person go there need to take the big room? Cos plus the gal will become 8-10 persons the rm. If I need 2-3 bottles is too exp. & we can't finish it cos all of us not drinker, we went for just for fun only not for liquor. I rather go Orchard KTV, I can open 1 bottle only.

K9696
08-01-2005, 10:03 AM
WE went last nite oso.. 3 of us.. a small room(got balance liquor).. was given(K66) - room charge $200 very expensive(expensive than old dynasty - excess $85) - if they give u room K66 dun take.. mummy said K66 room is S$200 due to 2 TVs... KNN!!! :rolleyes:

So you better take other room than K66... unless u want 2 TVs.. can watch SCV...... I think u go there is not to watch TV right??

Alley is small - I meant compared the corridor in DY v Bsplash..gals are limited.. many old gals.. but.. quality so-so..

Overall........hmmmmmmm........can la... but now price has gone up la...
Per bottle now @$368nett... that's ZGB said b4...

I went to hall to listen Singer sing song for a while... Wah Pian a.. quality also drop sia!!! DY- singer ...down la...... : :D

Zhong Guo B
08-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Hahahaha.......a last minute decision to go down last night with 5 of my frens...................reached there abt 1200am...............no rooms available........waited for 30 minutes in the hall and finally got a room no 60...........the rest is SOP liao.......not bad not bad......SB kaki took 3 of the rooms.......hahaha!!! :D

K9696
08-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Hahahaha.......a last minute decision to go down last night with 5 of my frens...................reached there abt 1200am...............no rooms available........waited for 30 minutes in the hall and finally got a room no 60...........the rest is SOP liao.......not bad not bad......SB kaki took 3 of the rooms.......hahaha!!! :D

wah.. bro.. u oso there....... should hv met u....haha.....pass by room 60... left the place at 1.15am :)

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Just came back from Dynasty Grand. Nice meeting two bros Naemlo and Banana for the first time. Going to sleep first details later :)
hahahaha...wat bout me???? not nice 2 meet me meh.... :(

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:37 AM
QUOTE]

Hi Bro
Thanks for yr info.

I never been this new place, I plan go there this sunday or next monday.

As U mentioned the rm so small, do you mean if I am 4 person go there need to take the big room? Cos plus the gal will become 8-10 persons the rm. If I need 2-3 bottles is too exp. & we can't finish it cos all of us not drinker, we went for just for fun only not for liquor. I rather go Orchard KTV, I can open 1 bottle only.[/QUOTE]

no lah i mean for u guys to sit..for 4 then go for medium room loh...sunday not advisable lah... go there u wan i can get room for u... mention me name also can...hahahahaha

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:40 AM
WE went last nite oso.. 3 of us.. a small room(got balance liquor).. was given(K66) - room charge $200 very expensive(expensive than old dynasty - excess $85) - if they give u room K66 dun take.. mummy said K66 room is S$200 due to 2 TVs... KNN!!!

So you better take other room than K66... unless u want 2 TVs.. can watch SCV...... I think u go there is not to watch TV right??

Alley is small - I meant compared the corridor in DY v Bsplash..gals are limited.. many old gals.. but.. quality so-so..

Overall........hmmmmmmm........can la... but now price has gone up la...
Per bottle now @$368nett... that's ZGB said b4...

I went to hall to listen Singer sing song for a while... Wah Pian a.. quality also drop sia!!! DY- singer ...down la...... : :D
hahahahaha... was at rm 56... ok lah... my mummy still throw in half a bttle for me... u wan budget next time go call 10 pax...pay one bttle and rm charge... then per pax only about 50...hahahahaha...if u dare of coz...i wanted to do it but bo bian got put aeroplane for the second time..got ppl say go gl bonk then come but never came back...got ppl say confirm then switch off mobile...well wat to do.... :mad:

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:43 AM
go down bo sms me... i in room still got space..hahahahaha.... anyway it was quite fun....i went rtf with one ger but did not sit with her..saw her at end of session....cb also tulan...one bro say go supper then in the end ger tired send her home...i have to foot the supper bill....kaoz....no more next time.... sua liao..... lucky my rtf ger make me happy.... f.o.c.... plus alot of raw stuffs..... going to stop liao.... retire...stop cheonging...no fun with these ppl....

K9696
08-01-2005, 10:48 AM
hahahahaha... was at rm 56... ok lah... my mummy still throw in half a bttle for me... u wan budget next time go call 10 pax...pay one bttle and rm charge... then per pax only about 50...hahahahaha...if u dare of coz...i wanted to do it but bo bian got put aeroplane for the second time..got ppl say go gl bonk then come but never came back...got ppl say confirm then switch off mobile...well wat to do.... :mad:

Ok lor... u pm me your mobile then I see when we meet there and sms lor... so can chip in and share share mah!!!!! :)

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Ok lor... u pm me your mobile then I see when we meet there and sms lor... so can chip in and share share mah!!!!! :)
i still dare meh.... kanna put aeroplane there 2 times in a row on tat place or should i say 3 times since after e session was supper..... wonder y ppl say confirm but nvr cum..in end ppl hv fork in more....afraid liao....

K9696
08-01-2005, 10:55 AM
i still dare meh.... kanna put aeroplane there 2 times in a row on tat place or should i say 3 times since after e session was supper..... wonder y ppl say confirm but nvr cum..in end ppl hv fork in more....afraid liao....

Bro... ai zai le... not everyone like that hor...... If I say go meant go... why put aeroplane....... unless I really got something crops out on the very day.. :)

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Bro... ai zai le... not everyone like that hor...... If I say go meant go... why put aeroplane....... unless I really got something crops out on the very day.. :)
sorry i really mad... i am also broke becoz of these incidents.... dun mind kopi...as for others consider.... cannot take the heat tis way...can die one u know....

K9696
08-01-2005, 10:58 AM
sorry i really mad... i am also broke becoz of these incidents.... dun mind kopi...as for others consider.... cannot take the heat tis way...can die one u know....

Dun worry bro.......take care...... have a nice weekend.....

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Dun worry bro.......take care...... have a nice weekend.....
u 2.... i have skip for awhile coz got 3 gers there stick to me like glue liao.... i think i stick to me ger at home and a ger at gl n a ger at bs n a ger at dyn can liao....hahahahahaha..... take care

teraterm55
08-01-2005, 11:19 AM
wow you are there also? four of us was in another room

hahahha.. i am everywhere one...:)
anyway i always recce from outside in, checkout the gal. place and mummy before getting the main force in.

which room were you in ?? was just siting outside hiding in a corner.

Service in the hall was bad man. how was the service in the room ??

teraterm55
08-01-2005, 11:22 AM
It seems that last nite alot of us was there but did not know each other.
I think w should go out one day just to ID each other hahahhahah.

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 11:28 AM
It seems that last nite alot of us was there but did not know each other.
I think w should go out one day just to ID each other hahahhahah.
yup..i think we should...hahahaha... i think i saw u...in a small room by the corner of the used to be vip room... well take care got to go koon....

sadfa
08-01-2005, 11:57 AM
walao! so many of u go dyn, 3 party somemore but no 1 jio me 2 go.

damn sad boy. haiizzzzz.

fcukger
08-01-2005, 01:06 PM
yup..i think we should...hahahaha... i think i saw u...in a small room by the corner of the used to be vip room... well take care got to go koon....

alamak... sms u yesterday u didnt reply lehx... no where to go so go hm koon...
so shall i call u instead or sms??? miss the FUN mahx... :cool:

wanderer23
08-01-2005, 01:19 PM
hahahaha...wat bout me???? not nice 2 meet me meh.... :(

KNN i met you before liao lah in RS.Certainly nice cheonging with you although frankly my first impression of you in RS not very good... you too aloof lah but the ice need to break then know what kind of person are you lah :D

wanderer23
08-01-2005, 01:23 PM
go down bo sms me... i in room still got space..hahahahaha.... anyway it was quite fun....i went rtf with one ger but did not sit with her..saw her at end of session....cb also tulan...one bro say go supper then in the end ger tired send her home...i have to foot the supper bill....kaoz....no more next time.... sua liao..... lucky my rtf ger make me happy.... f.o.c.... plus alot of raw stuffs..... going to stop liao.... retire...stop cheonging...no fun with these ppl....

Dun tulan bro actually my girl is not comfortable with large crowd check my post ( http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=735823#post735823 )
that's why give the excuse. The supper fare we split ok steady we got so many more outings to come in future :)

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 06:54 PM
alamak... sms u yesterday u didnt reply lehx... no where to go so go hm koon...
so shall i call u instead or sms??? miss the FUN mahx... :cool:
hmmm u got me number meh??? no reciieve any sms except for mi.chi.e.ru

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 06:57 PM
KNN i met you before liao lah in RS.Certainly nice cheonging with you although frankly my first impression of you in RS not very good... you too aloof lah but the ice need to break then know what kind of person are you lah :D
i not aloof lah... juz tat rs abit sianz.... my back also hurts tat is why.... so wats ur conclusion of u on me....hahahahaha

Dun tulan bro actually my girl is not comfortable with large crowd check my post ( http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=735823#post735823 )
that's why give the excuse. The supper fare we split ok steady we got so many more outings to come in future :)
ok loh.... like tat gam...if not yesterday i sibei siong....

fcukger
08-01-2005, 07:27 PM
hmmm u got me number meh??? no reciieve any sms except for mi.chi.e.ru

u gave it to me b4 i leave that nite... unless u give me the wrong nos lor...
hahahahahxxx.... :D

holein1
08-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Hahahaha.......a last minute decision to go down last ***** SB kaki took 3 of the rooms.......hahaha!!! :D

hello bro, how are you? it's been a long time...2 years? still remember me boh?

holein1.

banana
09-01-2005, 06:26 AM

bro Strider_sG and bro wanderer23, really nice meeting both of u too and thanks for inviting me to join ur gathering. i had a good time with u guys. thanks.

sori didnt join u guys for supper and i left early. i took the girl out. no FR bcos i dont want to kanna my f11 experience again. yes i m still 52 days no sex liao!

sori to post so late. got too many office back log to clear and was on a classified solo mission tonite. see ya! and take care bro!

wanderer23
09-01-2005, 12:04 PM
bro Strider_sG and bro wanderer23, really nice meeting both of u too and thanks for inviting me to join ur gathering. i had a good time with u guys. thanks.

sori didnt join u guys for supper and i left early. i took the girl out. no FR bcos i dont want to kanna my f11 experience again. yes i m still 52 days no sex liao!

sori to post so late. got too many office back log to clear and was on a classified solo mission tonite. see ya! and take care bro!

nice meeting you too bro sorry that night did not talk to you too much hehe too enjoy liao. Take care and see you again soon :)

Strider_sG
09-01-2005, 12:08 PM
u gave it to me b4 i leave that nite... unless u give me the wrong nos lor...
hahahahahxxx.... :D
hmmm i have hard time recalling some ppl i saw n nicks....guess getting old... anyway up u liao...happy birthday or belated birthday....

Strider_sG
09-01-2005, 12:09 PM

aiyo wirte an fr on me thread loh....an fr is always good...can share sahre expe mah.... hahahahaha

wanderer23
09-01-2005, 12:13 PM
i not aloof lah... juz tat rs abit sianz.... my back also hurts tat is why.... so wats ur conclusion of u on me....hahahahaha

ok loh.... like tat gam...if not yesterday i sibei siong....

my conclusion is ... no regrets knowing you bro same like carebear,sting and all the rest i met so far :)

Strider_sG
09-01-2005, 12:21 PM
my conclusion is ... no regrets knowing you bro same like carebear,sting and all the rest i met so far :)
oh thank you...terima kasek..arigato....same to u... nice meeting u too....

Zhong Guo B
09-01-2005, 02:06 PM
hello bro, how are you? it's been a long time...2 years? still remember me boh?

holein1.

Hahahahaha............finally some of my old kakis appeared liao.....its been such a long time!

How can I forget you!

Keep in touch and see when we can go happy again bro. :D

banana
09-01-2005, 03:15 PM
nice meeting you too bro sorry that night did not talk to you too much hehe too enjoy liao. Take care and see you again soon :)

i know, i see u so busi, so also didnt disturb u. :cool:

banana
09-01-2005, 03:27 PM
aiyo wirte an fr on me thread loh....an fr is always good...can share sahre expe mah.... hahahahaha

huh! FR on you. i havent bonk u how to write FR?

size: slim
look: 6/10
charm: 7/10
butt: small
dick: havent seen
chest: 29
height: 1.75
weight: 60-65kg
AR: dont know yet
BJ: havent try
FJ: also dont know yet

tentatively like that can

Strider_sG
10-01-2005, 11:42 PM
huh! FR on you. i havent bonk u how to write FR?

size: slim
look: 6/10
charm: 7/10
butt: small
dick: havent seen
chest: 29
height: 1.75
weight: 60-65kg
AR: dont know yet
BJ: havent try
FJ: also dont know yet

tentatively like that can
hahahahaha.... liew u homo..eekk i better siam u from now on....

banana
11-01-2005, 03:24 AM
hahahahaha.... liew u homo..eekk i better siam u from now on....

ai ya!!! u ask me for FR on you mah! :D

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 05:44 AM
ai ya!!! u ask me for FR on you mah! :D
FR on your bonk with the ger not on me....hahahahahahaha.....

CheongKingKong
11-01-2005, 08:53 AM
wonder y ppl say confirm but nvr cum..in end ppl hv fork in more....afraid liao....

Need me to drag him here to explain to you??? Muahahaha....you not first time know him...right???

shoot
11-01-2005, 12:25 PM

Me included? Ha Ha, just joking. Kind of miss Dynasty cos I know my so called GF now fr there (Leisure). Hows the current place? I must go wf u to explore this place 1 of these day, welcome or not? No chance to wish u a happy 2005! Cheers! :)

monster98
11-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Was with a orchard KTVgal strolling along ECP yesterday. Saw the new dynasty and my TV was asking if business over there was good.. She had the intention to swap to new working place after months of working in O KTV. Brought her over and kena spotted by Strider's mummy.(d older one, not jasmine)... She still remember my nick...HAHAHAHAHA..... told me that the 21 rooms were always full.. need to book in advance..Happen to saw many gals going back at around 11pm. Ask the old mummy and she told me that supplies are more than demand thus those gals that got no tables to sit will go off at 11pm to other KTV joints to try their luck.....think it is a good place to venture if the above information is true..... :D

banana
11-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Was with a orchard KTVgal strolling along ECP yesterday. Saw the new dynasty and my TV was asking if business over there was good... told me that the 21 rooms were always full.. need to book in advance..Happen to saw many gals going back at around 11pm...thus those gals that got no tables to sit will go off at 11pm to other KTV joints to try their luck.....think it is a good place to venture if the above information is true..... :D

so bro r u the one yesterday standing outside the on the carpark curb making phone calls or smsing?

interesting to know that the 21 rooms always full. heard from the girls there that business veri bad and regular stop coming. pirces also went up compare to leisure. or may be i hear wrongly.

banana
11-01-2005, 03:14 PM
FR on your bonk with the ger not on me....hahahahahahaha.....

ai yo! pai seh pai seh! i thot u want me to bonk u and do a FR. :D

had a good time with the girl and have lot of oral sex.

she: do u want to fcuk me?

me: yes, may i?

she: come baby!

me: fcuk you fcuk you fcuk you ...

she: oh! i m satisifed

and we ended our oral sex.

but i m still (today) 54 days no sex liao. still on target and 46 days more to go to reach my 100 days

monster98
11-01-2005, 03:32 PM
interesting to know that the 21 rooms always full. heard from the girls there that business veri bad and regular stop coming. pirces also went up compare to leisure. or may be i hear wrongly.

Like wat I had mention, maybe the info from the mummy is a fake one..... I didn't went in to recce as my TV not interested after she heard that supply are more than demand over there......Maybe u guys are go and verify yourself...... ;)

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Need me to drag him here to explain to you??? Muahahaha....you not first time know him...right???
no need lah...hahahahahaha

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:05 PM
no need lah...hahahahahaha

Dont get so angry.. tonite or tomorrow nite u free? go JC have some beers on me? still owe u a jug right?

cheers

lawry

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Dont get so angry.. tonite or tomorrow nite u free? go JC have some beers on me? still owe u a jug right?

cheers

lawry
2nite going to meet the gangs...think going to b another big kopi outing... tomolo see if they need me as kakis at bs if not then should b ok...

banana
11-01-2005, 04:16 PM

cheers

lawry

wah! listeners got share?

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 04:19 PM
wah! listeners got share?
hmmmm ok loh...u ask lawry loh....

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:20 PM
2nite going to meet the gangs...think going to b another big kopi outing... tomolo see if they need me as kakis at bs if not then should b ok...

ok loh.. can only buy u beer to make u siong.. i dont do BBBJ.. maybe banana can help me BBBJ strider_sg and make him siong? for that, banana, i buy u one jug also... :) steady hor..

Strider_sG
11-01-2005, 04:27 PM
ok loh.. can only buy u beer to make u siong.. i dont do BBBJ.. maybe banana can help me BBBJ strider_sg and make him siong? for that, banana, i buy u one jug also... :) steady hor..
aiyo...wait for u lah...banana can bbbj bo..anyway got to run meeting mi.chi.e.ru...bye

banana
11-01-2005, 04:28 PM
ok loh.. can only buy u beer to make u siong.. i dont do BBBJ.. maybe banana can help me BBBJ strider_sg and make him siong? for that, banana, i buy u one jug also... steady hor..

bbbj strider_sg must 3 jugs. he too demanding liao. :D i can throw in AR for another jug. :eek:

steady hor! pee pee bon pee pee...

TheSting
11-01-2005, 04:30 PM
aiyo...wait for u lah...banana can bbbj bo..anyway got to run meeting mi.chi.e.ru...bye

Eh.. both of you going retirement home sibo? :D

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
bbbj strider_sg must 3 jugs. he too demanding liao. :D i can throw in AR for another jug. :eek:

steady hor! pee pee bon pee pee...

ON!!!!.. u BBBJ and AR strider_sg.. i CONFIRM with all the witness here.. i buy u 4 jugs of beer.. dont disappoint me hor.. disappoint me buy me back 2 jugs...so how many bros here wan to come for the show? tickets selling at $2 each.. all proceeds will go to the red cross tsuname fund..

cheers

lawry

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Eh.. both of you going retirement home sibo? :D
yah loh.. u never jio us..quick orkanise and jio us.. if not ZAP u than u know.. :)

banana
11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
ON!!!!.. u BBBJ and AR strider_sg.. i CONFIRM with all the witness here.. i buy u 4 jugs of beer.. dont disappoint me hor.. disappoint me buy me back 2 jugs...so how many bros here wan to come for the show? tickets selling at $2 each.. all proceeds will go to the red cross tsuname fund..

cheers

lawry

too little liao! ticket for $2 each. general seat $100, gold seat $200. those want to stroke my banana when i doing bj additional $100. 20% goes to the organiser. the rest will go to banana foundation. :D

TheSting
11-01-2005, 04:39 PM
yah loh.. u never jio us..quick orkanise and jio us.. if not ZAP u than u know.. :)

Tomorrow got outing what!!

tonight got kopi session

but tomorrow i might not be able to join..
work till freaking late.. and stinky after that
hehe

Zhong Guo B
11-01-2005, 04:53 PM

cheers

lawry

I want!

I want!! :D

lawry
11-01-2005, 04:58 PM
I want!

u sure u free.. ok loh.. come come..

pm me ur number leh.. i loss hp again.. rewindd boy leh.. he gone to indonesia for relief work is it?

wanderer23
11-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Me included? Ha Ha, just joking. Kind of miss Dynasty cos I know my so called GF now fr there (Leisure). Hows the current place? I must go wf u to explore this place 1 of these day, welcome or not? No chance to wish u a happy 2005! Cheers! :)

You are of course included lah hehe :D happy new year too. Always welcome bro

Bazic606
11-01-2005, 11:10 PM
anyway got to run meeting mi.chi.e.ru...bye
Happening sia..... ;)

Bazic606
11-01-2005, 11:14 PM
I want!

You have not claim your beer from me eh? Expiry date nearing liao....

banana
12-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Happening sia..... ;)

bro u are back?

Strider_sG
12-01-2005, 06:40 AM
You are of course included lah hehe :D happy new year too. Always welcome bro
then i welsome bo????? :rolleyes:

Strider_sG
12-01-2005, 06:41 AM
got add me bo...my pts..hahahahaha...when u back tot u say wed or thursday??? buy things for me....

Bazic606
12-01-2005, 01:35 PM
bro u are back?
got add me bo...my pts..hahahahaha...when u back tot u say wed or thursday??? buy things for me....

Coming back on afternoon flight, reaching Singapore this evening. So got any session tonight bo? ;)

fcukger
12-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Coming back on afternoon flight, reaching Singapore this evening. So got any session tonight bo? ;)

wadx kinda session u wan bro?? tcss or fierce fierce ktv session??
hahahahaxxx... :D

Zhong Guo B
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM

Upon expiry.....auto upgrade to Hennessy ...... tio bo???

Hahahahahahhaha................ :D

Strider_sG
12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
got arh...u sms me ok....

banana
12-01-2005, 09:03 PM

that a good one! :D

wanderer23
12-01-2005, 11:07 PM
then i welsome bo????? :rolleyes:

wah lau you still need to say meh? :D

Strider_sG
13-01-2005, 04:50 AM
wah lau you still need to say meh? :D
ok ok no need to say...since u say tat liao...hahahahaha

lawry
13-01-2005, 09:41 AM

Huh? u drink hennessy one? i tot gordon bleu? with bazic606's standard should auto upgrade to Gordon Bleu.. u say hennessy abit degrade to bazic606 leh.. he zap u than u know... :)

hann73
13-01-2005, 10:17 AM
Have not gone to KTV for quite some time liao. Hope can join u bros one of these days. cheers.

Bazic606
13-01-2005, 05:08 PM

Ok loh, I've got tons of Hennessy and Gordon Bleu at home from DFS....We can drink anywhere.....Pay cockage only wat.....hahhahaha.....swee bo :D

sadfa
13-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Ok loh, I've got tons of Hennessy and Gordon Bleu at home from DFS....We can drink anywhere.....Pay cockage only wat.....hahhahaha.....swee bo :D

u got, can sell to those ktv n pub, n make some money out of them for once.

CheongKingKong
17-01-2005, 04:03 PM
u got, can sell to those ktv n pub, n make some money out of them for once.

You serious bo?? Can really sell??
Me got loads of Martell and Bleu....

fcukger
17-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Me got loads of Martell and Bleu.... :D

than u nvr treat me drink huhx??? hehehehexx... :D

CheongKingKong
17-01-2005, 04:17 PM
than u nvr treat me drink huhx??? hehehehexx... :D

Treat you drink at my place no problem....
Muahahaha....

naemlo
17-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Muahahaha....

13 yrs friend, u never invite me to your house to drink. My house has a lot of unopen bottles but all with duty free sticker on them. Can help me sell?? So that I can cheong with u again.

fcukger
17-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Muahahaha.... :D

when and where huhx??? waiting for your invitation lehx... hahahahaxx... :D

sadfa
17-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Me got loads of Martell and Bleu....

last time got people advertise on internet want to buy.
knn buy so much liquor for what? go aa meeting meh?
but too bad they dont want otard.
go ask those ktv lor. if got dfs sticker, use as house wine lor. anyway they charge $300 to $400 per bottle, they buy cheap cheap sure happy.
if price too hi, ask for foc bonk per bottle or 2 bottle. but dont bonk the old mms hor.

sadfa
17-01-2005, 08:18 PM
when and where huhx??? waiting for your invitation lehx... hahahahaxx... :D

bro i thought u organising big birthday party? cancel liao har?
lol!

fcukger
18-01-2005, 04:15 AM
bro i thought u organising big birthday party? cancel liao har?
lol!

yesh i did bro sadfa... sorri i didnt invite u and those i noe bro... overflooded oredi... will ask u all out for gathering some other time... redi sorri bout it.... next trip i ask u all out i treat u all ok?? redi "dui bu qi"... :D

K9696
18-01-2005, 08:22 AM
go ask those ktv lor. if got dfs sticker, use as house wine lor. anyway they charge $300 to $400 per bottle, they buy cheap cheap sure happy.
if price too hi, ask for foc bonk per bottle or 2 bottle. but dont bonk the old mms hor.

Bro,,, my hse oso got many many XO... how, u help me to sell, if u think can get foc bonk per bottle then I share w you la,....I bonk 1st half session then follow by u to do the finishing tourch la... ok..... hehe...

CheongKingKong
18-01-2005, 09:33 AM
13 yrs friend, u never invite me to your house to drink. My house has a lot of unopen bottles but all with duty free sticker on them. Can help me sell?? So that I can cheong with u again.

Nbz...the 13yrs friends again...KNN...must ask sammy to post sticky liao...everytime use this notion bey sianz?
:mad:

CheongKingKong
18-01-2005, 09:35 AM

Last time when young dun know mah...hear ppl says buy the liquor sibey worth it from DFS...then goon goon start buying lor...now damn regret...

naemlo
18-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Nbz...the 13yrs friends again...KNN...must ask sammy to post sticky liao...everytime use this notion bey sianz?
:mad:

Errrrr, I guess we need change to 14 yrs friend.

CheongKingKong
18-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Errrrr, I guess we need change to 14 yrs friend.

You win liao lor...new year...plus 1 liao lor...
Kaoz.... :o

banana
18-01-2005, 11:57 AM
You win liao lor...new year...plus 1 liao lor...
Kaoz.... :o

ha ha !!! wat a loving couple! :D

Strider_sG
18-01-2005, 08:00 PM
yesh i did bro sadfa... sorri i didnt invite u and those i noe bro... overflooded oredi... will ask u all out for gathering some other time... redi sorri bout it.... next trip i ask u all out i treat u all ok?? redi "dui bu qi"... :D
ting zhe you fen... am i counted in also??? hahahahaha

Bummer73
18-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Wao!!! I did not realise I have new chiong venue so damn near my house!
Goes to show how long I haven't crossed the under pass even though I stay so damn near this place!

Besides the sky high prices and not so big rooms of this place that brudders here have mentioned.... any report on the quality, quantity and playability of these gals? If gals r gd then can consider lor, else... so near yet so far.... ;)

Thanks

wanderer23
18-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Wao!!! I did not realise I have new chiong venue so damn near my house!
Goes to show how long I haven't crossed the under pass even though I stay so damn near this place!

Besides the sky high prices and not so big rooms of this place that brudders here have mentioned.... any report on the quality, quantity and playability of these gals? If gals r gd then can consider lor, else... so near yet so far.... ;)

Thanks

One thing definite about all this bigger KTVs is that there are no lack of girls. You can choose until you satisfied. Quality also definitely higher but playability is almost zero inside the place but outside arrangement anything goes

Bummer73
18-01-2005, 09:52 PM
One thing definite about all this bigger KTVs is that there are no lack of girls. You can choose until you satisfied. Quality also definitely higher but playability is almost zero inside the place but outside arrangement anything goes

Thanks Wanderer23,

To me the problem with these places with good quality gals is always their playability. I dun quite fancy expensive flower vase i.e. pay money, can see cannot touch. What a waste. I'm married liao ah, so usually waste no time in action. i.e. wam bam thank u mam. Cant be bothered to waste time sianing- no worthwhile (not to mention dangerous) anyway since at the end of the day, it's your money they want ;)

fcukger
19-01-2005, 12:55 PM

for sure bro... but must let me do so recovering job 1st... badly damaged for the last 2 mths... on the dutch cheonging is still available for me... :D

CheongKingKong
19-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Cant be bothered to waste time sianing- no worthwhile (not to mention dangerous) anyway since at the end of the day, it's your money they want ;)

Agree fully ..thumbs up....

sadfa
19-01-2005, 02:59 PM

walao want 2 pikchar my lobang. u got so many ger call u day n nite not enuff har? save some for us lar!

wanderer23
19-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks Wanderer23,

To me the problem with these places with good quality gals is always their playability. I dun quite fancy expensive flower vase i.e. pay money, can see cannot touch. What a waste. I'm married liao ah, so usually waste no time in action. i.e. wam bam thank u mam. Cant be bothered to waste time sianing- no worthwhile (not to mention dangerous) anyway since at the end of the day, it's your money they want ;)

Welcome bro your style completely different from mine hehe. I dun go purely and straight into for paid sex (FL/GL etc) but like to mix it with some other leisure activity like massage/KTV/HC etc :)

sgmjplayer
19-01-2005, 07:14 PM
how abt those that never wants the $$?

Agree fully ..thumbs up....

Strider_sG
19-01-2005, 07:52 PM
walao want 2 pikchar my lobang. u got so many ger call u day n nite not enuff har? save some for us lar!
bo lah...call me so wat.... :D

K9696
20-01-2005, 08:26 AM

Brother... how about pm me your lobang le... me run out mm's... can u share share...

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Brother... how about pm me your lobang le... me run out mm's... can u share share...
hahahaha...go take take...if my ger u can take then i keep also no use.... even if u take...u think she trustworthy meh....

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 09:21 AM
how abt those that never wants the $$?

Ermmm...so far I heard about such things as gals dun wan money from the man....but the man still have to pay it in other kind...like time, companionship, food, movie, gifts etc....the list is long...maybe this type of gal got sugar daddy liao...what they are lacking is company....

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Ermmm...so far I heard about such things as gals dun wan money from the man....but the man still have to pay it in other kind...like time, companionship, food, movie, gifts etc....the list is long...maybe this type of gal got sugar daddy liao...what they are lacking is company....
agree with you..but some got sugar daddy only wan companionship for some...got motive...dun tok $$ first then u kanna hook...time for a tok...

K9696
20-01-2005, 09:41 AM
agree with you..but some got sugar daddy only wan companionship for some...got motive...dun tok $$ first then u kanna hook...time for a tok...

Bro.. u sounds like "Lao Jiao".... I dare not take your ger ger la... ur planted ur seed on them how to take take... heheee

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Bro.. u sounds like "Lao Jiao".... I dare not take your ger ger la... ur planted ur seed on them how to take take... heheee
aiya u like who or like wat juz take....these are public buses and nothing to say u take o i take... i chop and stamp then u take got problem if not...just enjoy....

naemlo
20-01-2005, 09:59 AM
aiya u like who or like wat juz take....these are public buses and nothing to say u take o i take... i chop and stamp then u take got problem if not...just enjoy....

U sure boh?? BTW u finish your viet dish? How is the dish? Tasty?

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:06 AM
U sure boh?? BTW u finish your viet dish? How is the dish? Tasty?
nope...u wan u take...not interested in something or someone whom ppl interested....since u like u take...

CheongKingKong
20-01-2005, 10:13 AM
nope...u wan u take...not interested in something or someone whom ppl interested....since u like u take...

That's the correct attitute...that neamlo always threaten to take my gal...but I always told him...just go take lah...those are public property...

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:17 AM
That's the correct attitute...that neamlo always threaten to take my gal...but I always told him...just go take lah...those are public property...

well some ppl dun think same way...once he was with her...then give up liao also dun let ppl take...some just dump them one side but another bro take liao then he kbkp and then ignre him....not the first time got such things happen liao...for me it is simple" Public Buses You Want You Take... Unless You Chop..Stamp or Bao Them At Home....Dun Blame or Flame ppl...Simple as tat... as for Namelo...U wan any f ger u go take...I am Not Interested....

naemlo
20-01-2005, 10:18 AM

I'm trying to test water... hahahah must test test c u angry or not.

naemlo
20-01-2005, 10:19 AM

F u since when I cheong with u?? 14 yrs of friend but still no cheong.

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:19 AM
why should i be angry....u got the ability then take...if wat is urs meant to b urs...if not angry also no point....anyway eve of ph i mai say so much...go ahead and take...u got me pemission....enjoy...

Strider_sG
20-01-2005, 10:21 AM
F u since when I cheong with u?? 14 yrs of friend but still no cheong.
well words ... sometimes u said it but u just dun notice...relac.... ;)

sadfa
20-01-2005, 10:21 AM
bo lah...call me so wat.... :D

u kao shou. so many meimei die at your hands. we where got chance?