PDA

View Full Version : genital herpes

Meow_Mi
22-12-2004, 10:30 AM
where can i go for checkup test for genital herpes?
pls help thx

MachoDevilX
22-12-2004, 10:33 AM
pls help thx

Just go to any of the clinics.. The doctor will know how to diagnose whether you have gotten the virus or not.. :cool:

Meow_Mi
22-12-2004, 10:43 AM
my mouse near my cheek seem to have a ulcer .. and its painful .. and i having light fever .. wonder izzit the symptoms or izzit just normal ?

MachoDevilX
22-12-2004, 10:49 AM
my mouse near my cheek seem to have a ulcer .. and its painful .. and i having light fever .. wonder izzit the symptoms or izzit just normal ?

You probably have Oral Herpes which is a very common virus.. Just go to any of the clinics to confirm it and the doctor will provide you with cream to apply on the blisters...
:cool:

MoonBlaze
22-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Dun keep asking and asking. Best way is to seek medical consultation. Analysing from your post and description, we won't be able to tell. GO GO GO.
DUN waste time.

horsepunter
22-12-2004, 09:43 PM
I think should be herpes simplex I. Very common like cold sores usually appear around the lip. Many ppl get it, even if u recover, it will strike u again if u are understress. I have a friend always kena, whole lip somemore very telok one, when he understress.

wahzai
23-12-2004, 10:19 AM
It is always better to consult a doc when in doubt. :D

Sword
23-12-2004, 07:32 PM
pls help thx

Any GP oso can or u can also go to DSC Clinic........

longthickrod76
24-12-2004, 08:52 AM
It's definitely cankor sores or cold sores. It's a kind of herpes. You'll need long term treatment for that. No cures but not fatal. Just a ongoing irritation like people with acne problems. Just don't kiss anyone when you have those sores. Especially kids and babies. They may develop these sores too and then touch them and rub their eyes... can cause blindness.

poompoomboy
24-12-2004, 11:16 AM

hey maomi go to see doctor asap as for first 3 days of symtoms occur is still curable if take anti biotics.