PDA

View Full Version : Solid Massage by local Lady.

Pages : [1] 2

Sawadecup
30-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Ytday happened auto roaming at fortune centre, looking for a gd masseur for my back injury rub. while moving around in the building, to my surprise tat too many massage saloons in tat building, then saw a mid age local lady, alone in shop ask her can do back injury ? She answer no problem.

After got in to the room feel very comfortable, it clean n new renovated. she told me she just started business tis mth, former worked in island country club health center, many vip in tat club had try her service, who r they ? U go n discover urself, when she mentioned the name I really got shock, knn....VVIP leh.

Undressed left underwear, lie down on bed, she started auto roaming on my body n check which parts of my juries , but she nv use any medication oil on my body, anyway I dun like too, bcoz will feel like in the medication hall.

She advise me to take two hrs svs, bcoz she wanted to ease my whole body 1st, after then do my back injury, during the massage she told me how cum am still wearing e undi, she said will obstructing her massage, in my mind knn sayearly ma, bcoz 1st time try her, must act innocent ma.

After her full svs, u can tell tat she is very professional.In my two hrs session
she gave me another half n hr free, but i compensated her in TIP. Anyway her svs strictly on call booking only, tat happened i walk in bcoz someone fly her aeroplane on tat hr, so is my LUCKY day.In tis trade nowaday hardly u can find a local n powerful lady. I hate mainland lady hanky panky n just know how ask for tip b4 they get e work done.

Any Bro having body ache, light injury n sport relaxation, like e island country club golfer, U may try her, she ever learned from e medication master, anyway she very chatty n friendly. Interested on her svs, pls PM me. SIC........cheers.

Name: Angie
Looks: 7.5 ( lau chio type)
Massage: 9 (I reserved 1pt bcoz no one is perfect. but only who like hard massage, knn.. inside e room I screamed like am ML inside)
RTM: Yes (back injury take long to cure leh)

thomasdelaruue
30-03-2012, 03:51 PM
pm me bro, thk in advance

Cbcktfbbs
30-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Bro pls pm me ctc and location thx

luks
30-03-2012, 04:02 PM
hi bro i just pmed you for contact.

hello2325
30-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey bro, can share contact? Thanks!

2010meng001
30-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Bro pls PM me ctc and location thx

lihan1986
30-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi bro
Can share ctc and Location?
Thks

Starkarat
30-03-2012, 06:57 PM
keen to try for my backache... can share ctc?tanx

allen76
30-03-2012, 07:28 PM
bro can i have the contact pls? thk u

nongspyder
30-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Bro share lei ctc de. How much damaged de?

Sawadecup
30-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Sorry miss out the svs charge, she charge $40 per hr, but really worth every cent,
she will take care that the part that u compliant NO enough svs. so she will pay more attention on that, that why I hv extra free time. this is only base on no one book her after ur session. If u can charm her may b FREE. heheee............Bravo.

After typing now my back miss her liao. Hahaaaa................

waiwai79
30-03-2012, 09:25 PM
bro can pm me the detail.....

Devil82
30-03-2012, 10:55 PM

funboy47
31-03-2012, 12:47 AM
hi pal, pls pm me her ctc. cheers

strongm
31-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi TS, you got mail.

Theblackjack
31-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi bro,
Can pm me the contact??
Thanks

Sawadecup
31-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Bro who got my PM but no obligation to try, but if U do, pls kindly feed back to all bros here for ur opinons n experiences, one man meat is another man poison, those who really got twisted, back aching n chinese 50shoulder problem, I strongly recommend her magic hands skill. For ur info she did service lady too.

1stdesire
31-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Bro,

Can I have her contact too? Thanks. :D

ALICEPUSSY
31-03-2012, 03:02 PM
bro,
of late works late every 2 days, back very tired, can shareher contact.
thks a zillions:p:p

luvjimmy
31-03-2012, 03:03 PM
can share her ctc thks

Cyrix12
31-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi bro..pls PM me..back injury is a killer!! This in advance

sheva00000
31-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Bro pm detail pls.. Thanks

Papaya yaya
31-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Hi Bro

Please share the CTC Thks

iazybone
31-03-2012, 03:46 PM
bro .. ctc please .. thanks

queen
31-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Bro can have the local lady massage contact?

Sawadecup
31-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I would like to thanks those senior Bros here tat given me for their golden points, i really feel appreciated for their kindness n encouragement, reputation in tis Sammyboy forum is a very important tat what I felt, if U got no trust on any samters here, I can use the word tat U r 'Finished" whether u give lobang or try to get lobang, u r last priority. U may not agree, but tat what I feel e points system is very fair for those loyal samters here.

Anyway just for those who gotten my ctc bro, pls be patience for ur booking, after given out the ctc, me myself cant reach her to make my back rub. but I got no regret to share lobang with all samsters , whether u r new or senoir here. Thank U n welcome to share gd lobang. Cheers................................

spencerwcw
31-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Bro, can pm me this gem? I like hard massage. Thanks

Great_1
31-03-2012, 10:14 PM
contact pls

longhorse
03-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Bro pls pm me ctc and location thx

NTHK
03-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Hi bro, can i have the contact?

haiker
03-04-2012, 04:30 AM
whats the damage ? Pls share details . Thanks:)

lohsoh
03-04-2012, 05:08 AM
Bro can share ctc?

RailwayMan
03-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi Bro TS,

Can i have the ctc pls?

Tks in advance!

Sawadecup
04-04-2012, 11:52 PM
I had sent out more than 30 PMs, but only one of the bro reply PM to me, seem like no GQ ask, anyway he enjoy the solid massage that release his body aching, I seek those Bros that I given the ctc, pls provide ur FR to all
sammyboy here to benefit for sharing, whether gd or bad give some commend. Tks.

I had an car accident, coursed my back injury badly, so I strongly recommend
tis lady for those wanted a genuine n solid massage. GQ is seconady for me.

For those bros waiting for hanky panky massage, pls put on hold to ask for ctc, now she seem like fully booked dun even can pick up my call. so thank so
much for the gd response n supports.

tcs90
05-04-2012, 12:11 AM
TS, she is not working this 2days,I try fixing an appt and was told so

Sawadecup
05-04-2012, 12:37 AM
TS, she is not working this 2days,I try fixing an appt and was told so

Thank Bro...at least U got chance to talk to her, she dun even return my call, but I knew her pattern, when she is working she will nv answer incoming call. by now she suit be very BUSY.

X353791
05-04-2012, 01:59 PM
can to share the ctc and loc??

swallowmycum
05-04-2012, 02:48 PM
i know dis woman. her massage really damn solid one hor. used to go get massage by her for 4hours also have. she used to work in 2nd flr but moved to textile centre. long time never go find her liao. GQ u can forget it lah she dont do it.
Only for bros looking for solid rub and quasha if u can take the pain. blue black after the quasha hor. me did it whole body b4. from big head to toes.

Sawadecup
05-04-2012, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=swallowmycum;7069877]i know dis woman. her massage really damn solid one hor. used to go get massage by her for 4hours also have. she used to work in 2nd flr but moved to textile centre. long time never go find her liao. GQ u can forget it lah she dont do it.
Only for bros looking for solid rub and quasha if u can take the pain. blue black after the quasha hor. me did it whole body b4. from big head to toes.[/QUO

Bro...My gal is not u mention tat extend to blue black la, she really care abt the parts tat u compliant n pay more attention on ur requests, tis is the best part abt her svs, due to her past experience at ISLAND COUNTRY club. tat all VIP demand is very high. So bro here will treated like VIP too. Just for ur info she ever gave treatment to VVIP, tis is for U to find out. Am only waiting for those gotten e ctc n did try her SVS, pls provide ur FR. Thank.

RemusCY
05-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi bro, seriously killing for a good massage. Please share the contact with me via pm, thanks! :D

aeroplane
05-04-2012, 04:05 PM
HI Sawadee,
You got mail :)

222nge
05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc pls, tks

nokia88
05-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi TS,

Mind sharing the ctc :)

lifeisfun
05-04-2012, 07:49 PM
thanks TS for sharing..my points for you..

hentaili
05-04-2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=swallowmycum;7069877]i know dis woman. her massage really damn solid one hor. used to go get massage by her for 4hours also have. she used to work in 2nd flr but moved to textile centre. long time never go find her liao. GQ u can forget it lah she dont do it.
Only for bros looking for solid rub and quasha if u can take the pain. blue black after the quasha hor. me did it whole body b4. from big head to toes.[/QUO

Bro...My gal is not u mention tat extend to blue black la, she really care abt the parts tat u compliant n pay more attention on ur requests, tis is the best part abt her svs, due to her past experience at ISLAND COUNTRY club. tat all VIP demand is very high. So bro here will treated like VIP too. Just for ur info she ever gave treatment to VVIP, tis is for U to find out. Am only waiting for those gotten e ctc n did try her SVS, pls provide ur FR. Thank.

Thanks to TS for the contact. But yet to have luck to get an appointment with her. Never pick up my call...Will try again...Hopefully got luck...;)

xjackx
05-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi bro,mind sharing her ctc?would like to ease the ache off my back =D

222nge
06-04-2012, 09:06 AM
TS,
Tks for sharing her ctc.
Jus upped u liao

Nyogin
06-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Managed to gt hold of her days ago from advance booking. Was given the address and found it after some navigation. Below is my FR:

Looks: 7/10 (MILF)
Body: slim
Massage: 9.5 ( hard massage not for the faint hearted,include full body, head and face )
Attitude: Friendly and breaks the ice fast
RTM: Definately

Lastly, thanks TS for the good recommendation.Good find.

Sawadecup
06-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Managed to gt hold of her days ago from advance booking. Was given the address and found it after some navigation. Below is my FR:

Massage: 9.5 ( hard massage not for the faint hearted,include full body, head and face )

Thank so much Bro for e start of e 1st FR tat am waiting, U r a lucky guy managed to got an booking from her, many bro had feed back to me, cant reach her easily.tis FR oso cfm tat no GQ will be ask, only bros would like to hv a gd n solid massage may try. Cheers...................

buaytahan
06-04-2012, 03:17 PM
bro can u pm me her ctc? thank u

exskk
06-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Hi , bro pls share the contact ya!
Thank you!

nongspyder
06-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Called her on last wednesday to make appt.
She said never open shop.
Then said thurs she going malaysia.
Aiyah i also go holiday on thurs till wed.
Wah like that surely full liao by the time i come back.
Nvm good thing must wait!

funboy47
06-04-2012, 03:38 PM

Hi bro, may I knw wat's the damage?

WonderHunk
06-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi bro.. can share contact? thanks!

Sawadecup
06-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Called her on last wednesday to make appt.
She said never open shop.
Then said thurs she going malaysia.
Aiyah i also go holiday on thurs till wed.
Wah like that surely full liao by the time i come back.
Nvm good thing must wait!

Thank Bro for ur info. so those bros gotten her ctc take break till nex wk. Bros asking her ctc will be PM u all nex wk. Cheers....................

Nyogin
06-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Thank so much Bro for e start of e 1st FR tat am waiting, U r a lucky guy managed to got an booking from her, many bro had feed back to me, cant reach her easily.tis FR oso cfm tat no GQ will be ask, only bros would like to hv a gd n solid massage may try. Cheers...................

I wanted to see if she's trained in juagen but she did'nt say anything about tt, which i'm fine becos her massage is awesome imho.

That day, I texted her early in the morning and waited for hours for reply before i decided to call her. I'm glad i did book appointment before hand,gt bros who walk in have to wait. Heard her talking to u over the phone, guess you really need her to treat your back. She's indeed well-trained, just that not many can take it the way she does her job.

Bros who have her contact, the wait is worth it. She told me currently she's operating as one shop one massuese, and will be hiring workers. Anyway, kudos to gd hard massage.:)

Nyogin
06-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi bro, may I knw wat's the damage?

1 hour $40
1.5 hour $60

I would advise to take at lest 1.5 hour if your body is hurt/aching. I took 1.5 hours and not enough time, but got bros waiting after me so can't extend. Shall wait for the next time.

tcs90
06-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Manage to book a 2 hr session with her today. Actually I told her to decide hoow long the session to be. Her style of massage is the old school type with lots of kneading and back stepping(This part very jialat and painful but if you can take the relexing feel is owesome after all done) One word to describe "POWERFUL" Those who cannot take hard massage advise that you give this place a miss.

Attitude wise,I will give her a 9/10 as she is very attentive and professional in what she is doing. Cetainly not time watcher

Extra service??? you can forget about this as after the massgae the only thing you want is to go home and have a good sleep. I manage a 3hr good sleep and had just woke up to write this FR

Next appointment time??? Fixed already TS, Thanks again for the contact

fenwick
06-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Can't wait to try out...........^^

bigricesg
07-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Hi! Would you share the contact with me? I need hard massage. Been having shoulder issues caused by too much office work....

Thanks a lot!

hentaili
07-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Not for those who are afraid of pain and hard massage and also those who go for hanky panky or JG.

She dun provide specials so pls respect her.

I had the chance to book an appointment with her and truly experience the POWERFUL and SOLID massage.

Drove away all my pain at the back, legs, hand, neck.

She is very attentive and also easy person to chat with to take your mind away from the pain as her massage are really hard and pain for those places whom there are toxins or injury.

Definitely RTM again cos it is really beneficial for those who lack exercise.
One word of advice from her which is very true, DO NOT exercise and thinking it can relief your body of the stress and tiredness.
It will be detrimental to your body.

Best is go for a good massage. Condition your body before you take up exercise again!

Highly recommended for Bros who are stress from work and feels tired! Call for appointment to avoid disappointment!;)

grandstream
07-04-2012, 02:53 AM
bro can pm contact? Had back injury also. thanks!

longhorse
07-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi bro,
Can lhv her ctc.
Tks.

Sudoku23
07-04-2012, 01:55 PM

darkjapangel
07-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi Bro,

Can I have her ctc?

hentaili
07-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Please DO NOT PM me for contacts. Respect TS and request contact from him. Thanks!

tcs90
07-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Please DO NOT PM me for contacts. Respect TS and request contact from him. Thanks!

Likewise here, hve recieved pm for contact, please pm TS instead..

Sawadecup
07-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

Not for those who are afraid of pain and hard massage and also those who go for hanky panky or JG.

She dun provide specials so pls respect her.

I had the chance to book an appointment with her and truly experience the POWERFUL and SOLID massage.

Drove away all my pain at the back, legs, hand, neck.

She is very attentive and also easy person to chat with to take your mind away from the pain as her massage are really hard and pain for those places whom there are toxins or injury.

Definitely RTM again cos it is really beneficial for those who lack exercise.
One word of advice from her which is very true, DO NOT exercise and thinking it can relief your body of the stress and tiredness.
It will be detrimental to your body.

Best is go for a good massage. Condition your body before you take up exercise again!

Highly recommended for Bros who are stress from work and feels tired! Call for appointment to avoid disappointment!;)

Thank Bro hentaili for his gd FR n upz ur pts for respect. cheers.............

rckc19
08-04-2012, 02:39 AM
Bro,

Mind PM me angie ctc & address

Thks

David12885
08-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi bro, can pm me her ctc pls? =)

6six6
08-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share the contact/address?
Thanks

yelk
08-04-2012, 02:09 PM
TS/Bros, ctc please... Thanks

Dhuzi
08-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks TS for ctc.

Make a apointment with her this afternoon.First take up 1-1/2 hrs,after 20 min of massage she advise to take up 2 hrs session.( back very pain )

She is slim but her massage is solid & power.she also mention other massage place can sleep here can't because very pain.so those afraid pain please avoid.

She is very friendly & professional please show respect to her

Those who have the ctc please give it a try.

Thank TS against is really a good place.

thomasdelaruue
08-04-2012, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Sawadecup;7070060]

Thanks to TS for the contact. But yet to have luck to get an appointment with her. Never pick up my call...Will try again...Hopefully got luck...;)

some time she is free.
manage to squeeze in .
she nice , really good massage n hard too,
shop super clean n new, soft spa music.
thk ts for the ctc.

NOTE: NO HANKY PANKY AT ALL

thomasdelaruue
08-04-2012, 11:03 PM
hardly u can find a local n powerful lady. I hate mainland lady hanky panky n just know how ask for tip b4 they get e work done.

, pls pm me. Sic........cheers.

looks: 7.5 ( lau chio type)
massage: 9 (i reserved 1pt bcoz no one is perfect. But only who like hard massage, knn.. Inside e room i screamed like am ml inside)
rtm: Yes (back injury take long to cure leh)

angie do massage first,then u pay, no ask tips.

ee_enjoy
08-04-2012, 11:20 PM
thanks for contact, upz u : )

hentaili
09-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Sorry to bros who PM me for contacts. Respect TS and wait patiently for the reply.

TS, think your PM full that's why spill out to other bros here...;)

rckc19
09-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks TS for giving her ctc, Just up u for good introduce to our sbf bro.

Looks: 8 ( lau chio type but I like)
Massage: 9 (hard massage, quite painful but later shiok)
RTM: sure

HayabusaFight
10-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Bro share contact. Thanks!

bedokMassage
10-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Skill level as good as estee miramaar, and irene hougang.
??
Bro ts can pass me the ctc?

Nenekochi
10-04-2012, 04:38 AM
Hi Bro

Can plz share the ctc. Always appreciate good solid clean massage. Thanxs

RandyManic
10-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Bro, can share ctc? Need to relax my neck. Thanks.

pig40
10-04-2012, 12:40 PM
please pm me shop location. thank you.

boy34
12-04-2012, 02:21 AM
contact please thks;)

Hellman88
14-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Thks to bro sawadecup ctc, today tried her service , solid two hrs ,no rest for her, full strength ,i really enjoy , hope that more bros will support her, is clean, clean and very clean place. Pls save this lobang.

Hellman88
14-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Btw i plan to go every two weeks.

Sawadecup
15-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Btw i plan to go every two weeks.

gd comments. enjoy n upz ur pts.

Icy_frost
15-04-2012, 09:06 AM
hi bro can share ctc? Thx in advance!! =)

neotan
15-04-2012, 03:06 PM
mind to share contct?

lifeisfun
15-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing.
Has a session today after many failed attempts.

Her massage only 3 words to describe :strong , shiok, pain.
No hanky panty.
Will I go back ? of course.

Thanks to TS again.

xjackx
15-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Bro mind sharing her ctc??

leoneil
15-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Bro ctc pls, back aching also these past few days..thanks in advance!

Nyogin
16-04-2012, 12:58 AM
I had my RTM, managed to hv a slot from a week's of advanced booking. Took 2 hours this time and left with a enjoyed manner. She's really hard working, taking customers one after another, there were a couple of walk-ins and was rejected due to she's fully booked.

Sawadecup
16-04-2012, 01:51 PM
I had my RTM, managed to hv a slot from a week's of advanced booking. Took 2 hours this time and left with a enjoyed manner. She's really hard working, taking customers one after another, there were a couple of walk-ins and was rejected due to she's fully booked.

Bro...so fast second round liao, well done. Today I managed to booked my slot.
Just for all those Bros had gotten her ctc, pls do not sms her to return call, she hardly got to read sms, she will blur n confuse on her booking. she will nv take outside booking, she own a nice n clean comfort saloon, At tis moment she is on OMO, she is trying to get another partner to help for those walk in customer, she is now mainly service samster like us.

For Bros who thinking of GQ, special, hanky panky, HJ, n Fj, pls do not try to ask for her ctc. let those bros really surfer back injury, shoulder, n body aching etc....have a good genuine massage. Am sorry for been too straight forward. Any Bros feel offenced Am regretted.

Her Service charge is $40 per hr. my advise for those really had very bad body aching book a slot for solid two hrs, if not u will nv had enough for her magic hands. but No obligation. Ur decision is FINAL.Tks. Cheers................

Nyogin
16-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah, sprained my back and legs are also aching,so went back to rtm.

Cbcktfbbs
16-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Bro back pain pls pm me ctc thx

Sunflower2006
16-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Need a good hard massage too. Ctc pls bro.

Godwin11
16-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Bro, can share contact?

thomasdelaruue
17-04-2012, 03:59 AM
thk for sharing, on angmo lau chio,.

cncs
17-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact but till now she still didn't pick up my call. Guess she's getting more n more popular n have no slot.

Sawadecup
17-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact but till now she still didn't pick up my call. Guess she's getting more n more popular n have no slot.

To all Bros, best time to call to book ur slot is from 12pm to 2pm. Anyway just for ur info, she do service female too. so far i got only female samster Oc some more get ctc for her hubby very serious back aching. I really admire tis lovely couple, I dun even dare to share wf my OC. Anyone here share tis sammyboy to his gf or oc ? share experince leh ????

Above picture display is nothing to do to the solid massage. Pls do not mislead
by tis samster got very bad reputation. let move on our joy. Tks.

big john
17-04-2012, 02:27 PM
i need a massage badly esp on my neck and shoulders. Doc said my spine C5/C6 wear and tear liao......so felt very ache recently. Kindly PM her contact. Tks

chukeliang
18-04-2012, 04:16 AM
did the doc said massage can relieve the pain ?
Massage the sole of foot is good,its reflex up upward
to the problematic area.

chukeliang
18-04-2012, 04:49 AM
massaging directly onto the painful area, may make
it worst.

Sawadecup
18-04-2012, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=chukeliang;7116841]massaging directly onto the painful area, may make
it worst.[/QUO

Thank Bro for ur reminder, I did advise Bro bigjohn, during e massage if feel painful or uncomfortable, pls let the masseur know abt it. she will be more careful on e injury parts. She is very professional n caring person to take care of ur compliant. So no big issue.

big john
18-04-2012, 02:46 PM
have not made appt with her yet......

Even the docs cant do anything about it and all they do best is to give pain killers, pain killers and more pain killers.......worried my liver will dry up one day......:(

really need 2nd opinion on my slipped discs......

pig40
19-04-2012, 07:16 AM
While waiting for your appt to materialise, you may consider applying Ebene cream to relieve your pain. Now on promotional price $9.80. I saw an ad in Today paper. They are having a talk to be held at Compass ???. Then there is that Panadol Extend (green box) retailing at $5.30 available at supermarkets & pharmacies.

hi1237
19-04-2012, 08:22 AM
thk T.S for the contact
indeed powerful and solid massage , will rtm when possible .
thk again

onetail
19-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Hi may I hv her contact please. Thanks

naysmith
19-04-2012, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=chukeliang;7116841]massaging directly onto the painful area, may make
it worst.[/QUO

Thank Bro for ur reminder, I did advise Bro bigjohn, during e massage if feel painful or uncomfortable, pls let the masseur know abt it. she will be more careful on e injury parts. She is very professional n caring person to take care of ur compliant. So no big issue.

Up u 4pts to 125 😃

Sirius79
19-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Hi bro can share contact? Really have a bad backache. Thanks.

Sawadecup
19-04-2012, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Sawadecup;7118133]

Up u 4pts to 125 😃

Thank. Return u my humble pts. Cheers...................

thomasdelaruue
20-04-2012, 03:08 AM
i need a massage badly esp on my neck and shoulders. Doc said my spine C5/C6 wear and tear liao......so felt very ache recently. Kindly PM her contact. Tks

visit the chung hwa free clinic, chinese tcm, accupunture,
and tuina.
Many branches all over spore.
Pay admin charges only, accupunture is free.
Medicine, usually they subscribe mild blood
circulation medicine.optional, try not to
take medicine,
improve on yr bed, mattress,pillow especially,
and working posture.

nokia611o
20-04-2012, 03:28 AM
have not made appt with her yet......

Even the docs cant do anything about it and all they do best is to give pain killers, pain killers and more pain killers.......worried my liver will dry up one day......:(

really need 2nd opinion on my slipped discs......
slip disc??
Better dont let her do stepping massage.
Certain muscle relaxant may cause slip disc.
Try 田七 Stew with pork leg.
Or pig tail ,杜仲 Double boil soup.

lifeisfun
20-04-2012, 02:15 PM
there is a tuina shop by local father and son on the second level of city plaza .
they specialise in back and spinal massage..my client claimed that they cured his back pain after 3 sessions..just walk up the spiral stair case in the building and you can see the shop after an electrical shop..maybe you can go try if they can help..

Sawadecup
20-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Gd News to all Bros that gotten my ctc, but would not make an appointment with her,Pls dont feel disappointed, I was told that she hired a Malaysian lady, so I be a guinea pig for all bros here to try her, to be frank am very particular abt strength n point, that why the lady boss ask me to try, wait for my FR. camp here for me. heeheeeee.......

My injury is due to the car accident is abt two mths ago, after her massage I felt more released, at least I can get up from the bed, those who surfer for back injury will knew what I meant. If not up to my standard, 15 mins I will walk out from that saloon. Am serious.

lifeisfun
20-04-2012, 02:40 PM
she mentioned to me before that she might take a short break if she was able to hire someone......

nokia611o
20-04-2012, 02:43 PM
back injury, try opposite building,
ma kuang , spore registered chain of tcm clinic.
They have chinese tcm tuina for injury.

Sawadecup
20-04-2012, 03:18 PM
she mentioned to me before that she might take a short break if she was able to hire someone......

Really...if the new gal is gd too, then hor just nice to accommodate all bro that hv not try her. Thank Bro. I will check it out. i got a slot tonite.

neptune10041085
20-04-2012, 04:09 PM
bro,

can share the ctc ?

power69
20-04-2012, 10:33 PM
do this type of business can nvr take a break,

Cannot leave it to other ppl. Very dangerous.

Sawadecup
21-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Gd News to all Bros that gotten my ctc, but would not make an appointment with her,Pls dont feel disappointed, I was told that she hired a Malaysian lady, so I be a guinea pig for all bros here to try her, to be frank am very particular abt strength n point, that why the lady boss ask me to try, wait for my FR. camp here for me. heeheeeee.......

My injury is due to the car accident is abt two mths ago, after her massage I felt more released, at least I can get up from the bed, those who surfer for back injury will knew what I meant. If not up to my standard, 15 mins I will walk out from that saloon. Am serious.

Ok...my FR for the new gal, two words. "Not Pain". Those bros cant take Pain look for her. Tks.

hentaili
21-04-2012, 03:59 AM
To bro who need the contact. Please PM TS.

Sorry can't send u the contact as a respect to TS.

Btw Bro Sawadee,

No Pain No Gain! So the new gal after effect for massage might not be as great as that of the master! ;)

Not sure if you agree? ;)

bedokMassage
21-04-2012, 05:59 AM
yeah la, boss always get worker not as good as him/her.
The other might be boss also if they share rental.
Many shop now do like that what.

Sawadecup
21-04-2012, 02:17 PM
To bro who need the contact. Please PM TS.

Sorry can't send u the contact as a respect to TS.

Btw Bro Sawadee,

No Pain No Gain! So the new gal after effect for massage might not be as great as that of the master! ;)

Not sure if you agree? ;)

Bro Hentaili... totally agreed wf U. I strongly recommended her is that to my 25yrs massage experiences in Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, n Malaysia. She really got into the point, like when U get to the gal G spot, she will nv resist U what U do on her. luckily tis is Sammyboy can talk like that, hope no offenced by sammygal here. I knew tat got gal here, bcoz she ask ctc on behalf for her hubby, Heheeee................Bad aching die die must Go.

Anyway I do not care that U r junior, senior, newbies, or low reputation, as long that U r genuine looking for solid massage , all ctc had been sent out.
but very disappointed that only saw abt two to three Bros Summited their home work, last I heard one of the Bro leaving already booked next Friday slot.

One thing abt tis solid lady the difference from the medication hall master is that, U can get a solid two hrs attention on ur aching parts. but chinese master wait for one hr,went in less than 5 mins then finished come out, abt to get the kick, then kana sent out. got one chinese master in Bedok reservoir very famour, u reach there U can see the long Q there.No bad too.

sianguy2006
21-04-2012, 02:46 PM
TS can share contact?

caBBie57
21-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Ytday happened auto roaming at fortune centre, looking for a gd masseur for my back injury rub. while moving around in the building, to my surprise tat too many massage saloons in tat building, then saw a mid age local lady, alone in shop ask her can do back injury ? She answer no problem.

After got in to the room feel very comfortable, it clean n new renovated. she told me she just started business tis mth, former worked in island country club health center, many vip in tat club had try her service, who r they ? U go n discover urself, when she mentioned the name I really got shock, knn....VVIP leh.

Undressed left underwear, lie down on bed, she started auto roaming on my body n check which parts of my juries , but she nv use any medication oil on my body, anyway I dun like too, bcoz will feel like in the medication hall.

She advise me to take two hrs svs, bcoz she wanted to ease my whole body 1st, after then do my back injury, during the massage she told me how cum am still wearing e undi, she said will obstructing her massage, in my mind knn sayearly ma, bcoz 1st time try her, must act innocent ma.

After her full svs, u can tell tat she is very professional.In my two hrs session
she gave me another half n hr free, but i compensated her in TIP. Anyway her svs strictly on call booking only, tat happened i walk in bcoz someone fly her aeroplane on tat hr, so is my LUCKY day.In tis trade nowaday hardly u can find a local n powerful lady. I hate mainland lady hanky panky n just know how ask for tip b4 they get e work done.

Any Bro having body ache, light injury n sport relaxation, like e island country club golfer, U may try her, she ever learned from e medication master, anyway she very chatty n friendly. Interested on her svs, pls PM me. SIC........cheers.

Massage: 9 (I reserved 1pt bcoz no one is perfect. but only who like hard massage, knn.. inside e room I screamed like am ML inside)

Bro can share her contact pse
like this kind of massage PM me pse
Thx:)

lolb
21-04-2012, 03:24 PM
can share ctcs ? thanks

thomasdelaruue
21-04-2012, 09:52 PM
just finish one, by another lady from dong bei, she got long
sexy leg, wear leather boot.
not this shop:D:D:D
sexy but clean massage
she the famous lady boss of the building for pass 8 yrs
note medium strength massage, suitable for strain painful back.

ashsaigon
21-04-2012, 09:58 PM
hi bro, ctc for me please. i have the same injury as you after falling down backwards. thanks in advance..

ashsaigon
21-04-2012, 10:00 PM
hi bro, ctc please. no hanky panky. just pure massage right?

Sawadecup
21-04-2012, 11:24 PM
just finish one, by another lady from dong bei, she got long
sexy leg, wear leather boot.
not this shop:D:D:D
sexy but clean massage
she the famous lady boss of the building for pass 8 yrs
note medium strength massage, suitable for strain painful back.

Hi Bro...how U compare mine masseur n Ur, I did Pm u my gal ctc to U, if am not wrong, Thank U so much to share is care here. cheers................upz U.

miyagi
22-04-2012, 01:14 AM
hi bro do you mind pm me contact and location. thanks alot! (:

thomasdelaruue
22-04-2012, 03:00 AM
we are mature enough not to compare skill, n say openly,
its the good time we share during massage that count.
Just like u have with angie.

newbie0712
22-04-2012, 03:22 AM
hello ts can pm me the ctc?

in need of a massage for my injured shoulder arm and back. thank you!:o

david9128
22-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Re: Solid Massage by local Lady.
hi bro i just pmed you for contact.

newbie0712
24-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Hello fellow bros,

This gonna be my first FR on this lady.

Book an appt with ladyboss this noon, reach there 15mins early (took some time to look for the shop, got 2 shop same number ...) Went in and she haven't finish with another customer, so the other lady start with me first, accepted the 2 hr package.

Undressed to underwear(first time massage mah..) laid on the clean prepared bed, ambience quite good, soothing music being played.

So the malaysian co worker started on my back , shoulders and arms first (have injury on latter), starting not very pain still can tahan, after that right side damn pain (:o sorry i can't really take pain haha and she was supposed to be the not pain one..so malu). She also gave guasha on both back and head, which i accepted and was screaming in pain when doing the head hahaha...

After that ladyboss went out do admin stuff, left me waiting for 30mins cos the coworker's appt came. A lady who had injury and was also making a lot of noise coz of pain. :D Before that she warned me about ladyboss power, which made me kanchiong and scared abit.

So ladyboss came back, took charge and started on my leg, in the process keep complimenting on my figure and my butt :o, also quite stun that i first time doing massage, so she promise give me one time good one. After massaging my legs which is very relaxing for me, she took a look at my back again and i knew im in for pain session liao..haha (next 10 mins is pain + pain session, like in war hahaha)

After that she is done, offer me some water and gave me a lot of tips on how to improve my health which i like, forgot to mention during the session both were very chatty and amiable.

In conclusion although it was really painful for my virgin massage, i still feel very revitalised after the whole session.
Have to thank TS bro sawadee for sharing the ctc! ;)

Recommend to those who like a good massage!

johnn
24-04-2012, 05:53 AM
gua sha on the head?
How to??
Bald head?

newbie0712
24-04-2012, 02:38 PM
gua sha on the head?
How to??
Bald head?

yea bro, i thought alot of hair gonna come off, but somehow its ok with hair.

Sawadecup
24-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Hello fellow bros,

This gonna be my first FR on this lady.

Book an appt with ladyboss this noon, reach there 15mins early (took some time to look for the shop, got 2 shop same number ...) Went in and she haven't finish with another customer, so the other lady start with me first, accepted the 2 hr package.

Undressed to underwear(first time massage mah..) laid on the clean prepared bed, ambience quite good, soothing music being played.

So the malaysian co worker started on my back , shoulders and arms first (have injury on latter), starting not very pain still can tahan, after that right side damn pain (:o sorry i can't really take pain haha and she was supposed to be the not pain one..so malu). She also gave guasha on both back and head, which i accepted and was screaming in pain when doing the head hahaha...

After that ladyboss went out do admin stuff, left me waiting for 30mins cos the coworker's appt came. A lady who had injury and was also making a lot of noise coz of pain. :D Before that she warned me about ladyboss power, which made me kanchiong and scared abit.

So ladyboss came back, took charge and started on my leg, in the process keep complimenting on my figure and my butt :o, also quite stun that i first time doing massage, so she promise give me one time good one. After massaging my legs which is very relaxing for me, she took a look at my back again and i knew im in for pain session liao..haha (next 10 mins is pain + pain session, like in war hahaha)

After that she is done, offer me some water and gave me a lot of tips on how to improve my health which i like, forgot to mention during the session both were very chatty and amiable.

In conclusion although it was really painful for my virgin massage, i still feel very revitalised after the whole session.
Have to thank TS bro sawadee for sharing the ctc! ;)

Recommend to those who like a good massage!

Bro Newbie Thank U for ur good FR. U r so lucky got compliments from tis ladyboss, knn...for me she told me no pain no gain. but not like u mention like WAR lar. hahaaa..............upz ur pts for gd FR. cheers................

exskk
24-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Thks bro for the ctc.

Im the first customer for the day and just finished the session and I can say VERY GOOD massage by Angie. Took 1 1/2 hrs session but I can say not enough. Best take 2 hrs to cover all parts of body.

She know her work and very detail from head to toe. She show 'No Mercy' on her massage as you can really feel the pain .... So dun judge by her size you be shock how powerful her hand can be...Bro cannot take pain think twice before making appointment. Haha

Look : 7.5/10 early 40s but well maintain
Massage: 10/10 Best !!!
Strictly for massage and NO EXTRA SERVICE!!!!

Will sure Return again!

Sawadecup
24-04-2012, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=johnn;7139058]gua sha on the head?
How to??
Bald head?[/QUOT

Gd question Bro, I dun really like gua sha on my head, scare hair loss, become botak, then u can see ur back red like Love Bite. gua sha not for me. but for those bro stay late nite on work, qua sha gd for calm u down for heatiness.

Sawadecup
24-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Thks bro for the ctc.

Im the first customer for the day and just finished the session and I can say VERY GOOD massage by Angie. Took 1 1/2 hrs session but I can say not enough. Best take 2 hrs to cover all parts of body.

She know her work and very detail from head to toe. She show 'No Mercy' on her massage as you can really feel the pain .... So dun judge by her size you be shock how powerful her hand can be...Bro cannot take pain think twice before making appointment. Haha

Look : 7.5/10 early 40s but well maintain
Massage: 10/10 Best !!!
Strictly for massage and NO EXTRA SERVICE!!!!

Will sure Return again!

Another Bro returned with FR. What show "NO Mercy" on massage, but very true lar Bro, i think she enjoy ppl screaming on her massage, n she knew what u need, after that very release n shiok. Bro... let me gain my POWER to upz u for ur gd reputation. Gd effort for ur FR. Tks.............

exskk
24-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Another Bro returned with FR. What show "NO Mercy" on massage, but very true lar Bro, i think she enjoy ppl screaming on her massage, n she knew what u need, after that very release n shiok. Bro... let me gain my POWER to upz u for ur gd reputation. Gd effort for ur FR. Tks.............

Was asking the place soundproof cos really feel like SCREAMING out !!
Haha

johnn
24-04-2012, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=johnn;7139058]gua sha on the head?
How to??
Bald head?[/QUOT
Gd question Bro, I dun really like gua sha on my head, scare hair loss, become botak, then u can see ur back red like Love Bite. gua sha not for me. but for those bro stay late nite on work, qua sha gd for calm u down for heatiness.
Will not cause hair loss,
Only balkd head then u can scalp head

yoyo2
24-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Can share the ctc please?

nokia611o
24-04-2012, 04:30 PM
new malaysian lady pretty??
Interested,
can hv her ctc?

Sawadecup
24-04-2012, 08:15 PM
new malaysian lady pretty??
Interested,
can hv her ctc?

Sorry Bro Nokia...not pretty leh. so dun need to sent ctc hor ? heheeee..........

This place mainly for bro who exhausted on works or just came back from batam, heheee......:p:p go there to overhaul all ur spare parts. no special n hanky panky. later U kana Parang chase dun blame me hor. hahaaa...................:D:

Nyogin
24-04-2012, 10:58 PM
TS..have you tried the new lady that Angie employed?How's the massage?

hentaili
25-04-2012, 12:08 AM
yea bro, i thought alot of hair gonna come off, but somehow its ok with hair.

I tried the head Gua Sha also. From Angie, She commented that this will improve blood circulation and prevent hair loss...Which i think is quite true since having a healthy scalp meant lessen hair loss...;)

nokia611o
25-04-2012, 02:38 AM
her shop share same unit no., with he make up shop.
At first i thought those syt also massage.

ivan1973
25-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Bro, can please pm me the location? Thanks

newbie0712
25-04-2012, 09:25 PM
TS..have you tried the new lady that Angie employed?How's the massage?

Both are very good with their massaging skills, main difference is only their strength while massaging. Angie's massage is more hardcore, you must tahan higher level of pain

Asia1
25-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Sorry Bro Nokia...not pretty leh. so dun need to sent ctc hor ? heheeee..........
haaa...................:D:

tks bro, as long as massage gd, pretty or not is zero to me :D:D

Hornster
26-04-2012, 12:25 AM
bro share please! hardly got any skilled one out there nowaadyays

nokia611o
26-04-2012, 03:43 AM
i think head gua sha refer to the neck near the ear, if heaty
can take a animal horn bone to scalp, causing redness,
she will say ,look all the sha come out, very serious.
Due to what???.
She replied eat fried food, too much air con.

cast123
26-04-2012, 07:09 AM
Bro, very much interested. Got free time today afternoon. Please give me the contact number and location details. Thanks in advance.

tanman
26-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Since i have bad back and neck problems, i frequent good chi massage which are pretty hardcore...pain but i can always tahan. I have just visited this unit...and all i can say is PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!!!!!! but in a good way if you can tahan.

let me explain....

I was there slightly earlier than my appointed time. So i sat outside and wait...1 lady and i guy were inside being massage by the 2 sifus.

and while waiting both guy and girl was bascially ARGHHHH ARGHHHH very pain very pain....and the reaction from the 2 sifus were like, REN LA REN LA...not pain then come for what...lol.

And they keep groaning and groaning...i was thinking wah i love it, cos i love hard steady poon pi pi massage for my bad aches. I was thinking both the girl and guy cant take hard massage thats why cry father cry mother. i have been to many, thialand la, china la, all the hard hard one pain pain one i have gone through so small matter la.

When it was my turn, Angie was the one who is going to massage me. I joked and say I am scared leh, she said first time massage i say no la, then she said should be ok...i was thinking no problem i sure can take it.

So she started, fist 10 minutes, i was like dozing off..thinking wah quite hard and firm nice massage dats what i like, its slightly painful but where got so bad scream and cry like those 2 earlier. Then the other malaysian lady asked Angie, ey why this guy so quiet, angie say he enjoy sleeping liao. Malaysian lady say wah so steady ah, i was smiling while facing down thinking, aiyah nothing what.

Then another few minutes Angie started engaging all my vital acu points, like some other chi masseuse, no problem,,,but this time Angie method was very acute, its very hardcore and should i say inner core to the max..so acute i was thinking, bloody hell this is it..siow liao. pain sia. and as she pressed each point over like 5 or 6 times over the same point, the pain gets more intense and acute to the point i lun until i buay tahan. Can you imagine how many acu points a person has, so go figure the intensity of the pain.

Then the best part, gua sha the head. WAHHHH LANNNNNNN EYYY!!!!

SIBEI PAIN LIKE SHIT MAN! I was like WTF IS THAT? thes side scrub on the right and left head really makes me feel like I m dying. the over the head comb makes me wants to kill myslef. Those who went knows the feeling. As i was lying down with my face through the massage hole, KNN i was tearing man. the pain was so intense.

To cut the story short, When Angies pressed your acu points she doesnt press like half pressed, she say half pressed for what? so she goes all the way and tahts where the pain comes in.SAme as the head scrub. The pain is like something scrapping through your bones, just imagine a ruler scrapping across your bony shin. dats the feeling man!!!!

My only relief comes when angie says she wants to go wee wee..i joked pls dun come back...hahhaha.

In any case, ITS DAMN BLOODY PAINFUL as i wanted everything from her. the full course so i got it. the next day is the worse as i feel the effects of the treatment, but the 3rd day WAHHH LANNNN EYYY>> SIBEI SHIOK.. relief all over.

SO IF YOU CAN TAKE THE PAIN TO ENJOY THE SHIOKNESS 3 days later, this is it...if someone still think got extra service, i can bet you, your didi instaed of marikita, will curl and kew small small from the pain. most of the time my toes and fingers were curled up from the intesnity of the pain and my eyeballs turning at the same time. if your didi can stand during the treatment, i give my balls to you brother!!!!!

sorry my spelling all over the place as i just think and type fast, aiayh this one not eng test so i neevr think so much!

HUAT AH BROS!!!!

newbie0712
26-04-2012, 11:33 PM
HUAT AH BROS!!!!

bro i think you were the one waiting outside after me lol!:o

tcs90
27-04-2012, 12:07 AM
So far I tried twice Angie massage within the last 2 weeks, each time 2hrs

If brothers who have only been once I suggest you visit her again and compare the pain level between the two.From my experience the pain level on the 1st visit is just a welcome one compare to the 2nd visit.

I have been regularly going for hard massage for many years and Angie is one of the very few that I surrender to the pain,especailly the head massage..one word to describe "UNBEARABLE" but again no pain no gain.

I will be making an appointment again within the next 2 day so wish me good luck...Gd9

Sawadecup
27-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Since i have bad back and neck problems, i frequent good chi massage which are pretty hardcore...pain but i can always tahan. I have just visited this unit...and all i can say is PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!!!!!! but in a good way if you can tahan.

let me explain....

I was there slightly earlier than my appointed time. So i sat outside and wait...1 lady and i guy were inside being massage by the 2 sifus.

and while waiting both guy and girl was bascially ARGHHHH ARGHHHH very pain very pain....and the reaction from the 2 sifus were like, REN LA REN LA...not pain then come for what...lol.

And they keep groaning and groaning...i was thinking wah i love it, cos i love hard steady poon pi pi massage for my bad aches. I was thinking both the girl and guy cant take hard massage thats why cry father cry mother. i have been to many, thialand la, china la, all the hard hard one pain pain one i have gone through so small matter la.

When it was my turn, Angie was the one who is going to massage me. I joked and say I am scared leh, she said first time massage i say no la, then she said should be ok...i was thinking no problem i sure can take it.

So she started, fist 10 minutes, i was like dozing off..thinking wah quite hard and firm nice massage dats what i like, its slightly painful but where got so bad scream and cry like those 2 earlier. Then the other malaysian lady asked Angie, ey why this guy so quiet, angie say he enjoy sleeping liao. Malaysian lady say wah so steady ah, i was smiling while facing down thinking, aiyah nothing what.

Then another few minutes Angie started engaging all my vital acu points, like some other chi masseuse, no problem,,,but this time Angie method was very acute, its very hardcore and should i say inner core to the max..so acute i was thinking, bloody hell this is it..siow liao. pain sia. and as she pressed each point over like 5 or 6 times over the same point, the pain gets more intense and acute to the point i lun until i buay tahan. Can you imagine how many acu points a person has, so go figure the intensity of the pain.

Then the best part, gua sha the head. WAHHHH LANNNNNNN EYYY!!!!

SIBEI PAIN LIKE SHIT MAN! I was like WTF IS THAT? thes side scrub on the right and left head really makes me feel like I m dying. the over the head comb makes me wants to kill myslef. Those who went knows the feeling. As i was lying down with my face through the massage hole, KNN i was tearing man. the pain was so intense.

To cut the story short, When Angies pressed your acu points she doesnt press like half pressed, she say half pressed for what? so she goes all the way and tahts where the pain comes in.SAme as the head scrub. The pain is like something scrapping through your bones, just imagine a ruler scrapping across your bony shin. dats the feeling man!!!!

My only relief comes when angie says she wants to go wee wee..i joked pls dun come back...hahhaha.

In any case, ITS DAMN BLOODY PAINFUL as i wanted everything from her. the full course so i got it. the next day is the worse as i feel the effects of the treatment, but the 3rd day WAHHH LANNNN EYYY>> SIBEI SHIOK.. relief all over.

SO IF YOU CAN TAKE THE PAIN TO ENJOY THE SHIOKNESS 3 days later, this is it...if someone still think got extra service, i can bet you, your didi instaed of marikita, will curl and kew small small from the pain. most of the time my toes and fingers were curled up from the intesnity of the pain and my eyeballs turning at the same time. if your didi can stand during the treatment, i give my balls to you brother!!!!!

sorry my spelling all over the place as i just think and type fast, aiayh this one not eng test so i neevr think so much!

HUAT AH BROS!!!!

Nabei Bro Tanman, I went through ur FR, really make me lol.....But U r telling the true fact, Gd FR. I will upz U wf my humble pts.

Devil82
27-04-2012, 01:43 AM

Sawadecup
27-04-2012, 01:44 AM
So far I tried twice Angie massage within the last 2 weeks, each time 2hrs

If brothers who have only been once I suggest you visit her again and compare the pain level between the two.From my experience the pain level on the 1st visit is just a welcome one compare to the 2nd visit.

I have been regularly going for hard massage for many years and Angie is one of the very few that I surrender to the pain,especailly the head massage..one word to describe "UNBEARABLE" but again no pain no gain.

I will be making an appointment again within the next 2 day so wish me good luck...Gd9

Thank Bro tcs, U will hv a credit of my pts too. cheers............

tcs90
27-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Thank Bro tcs, U will hv a credit of my pts too. cheers............

Thank u Bro, so kind of u for sharing e contact n crediting pts.. Have a great day!

avante75
27-04-2012, 08:21 AM
bro. can pm me her contact

tanman
27-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Wow , woke up with a nice surprise from bro sawadecup. I humbly accept. Thks.
My humble FR is just the actual experience I had gone through and I love it despite the PAIN PAIN PAIN. Those who can't take pain, better don't try. Those who can or want to take up the challenge, of cos you are most welcome.

I wish you well bro sawadecup and really thanks for this experience. I will RTM.

Good day to all.

Sawadecup
28-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Thank u Bro, so kind of u for sharing e contact n crediting pts.. Have a great day!

Upz U is to cfm ur repution. very important in tis forum. This is ur promise to me. so appreciated.:)

Sawadecup
28-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Wow , woke up with a nice surprise from bro sawadecup. I humbly accept. Thks.
My humble FR is just the actual experience I had gone through and I love it despite the PAIN PAIN PAIN. Those who can't take pain, better don't try. Those who can or want to take up the challenge, of cos you are most welcome.

I wish you well bro sawadecup and really thanks for this experience. I will RTM.

Good day to all.

Thank so much for ur well wishes. Upz U is to cfm ur reputation. very important in tis forum. This is ur promise to me. so appreciated.:)

firewater
29-04-2012, 12:12 AM
HI Ts,
after reading all the solid Fr massage, really wana try Angie solid hard massage for my bodyache...
share th ctc?
Thx in adv =D

striker42
29-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Thanks TS for the contact and it was indeed 2 solid hour of massage. Was not that painful as what most have described.

Angie commented that I was the only one so far who knows how to enjoy her massage. The trick is we need to learn to relax when she is doing the massage as if we tighten up, it makes it harder for her to deliver, so to all, please learn to relax and listen to the soothing music and let her do the rest.

Yes this will be the place for me if I want a good solid and clean massage which at 40 per hr is value for money.

Up u bro , thanks again

bedokMassage
29-04-2012, 06:41 AM
walkin at night, had tried her massage already
. Clean joint, one hundred percent.

steadystrike
29-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Bro, pls share place or ctc no. Must also take pain challenge

tcs90
29-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Had a 3rd 2hr session yesterday and massage was again top notch.Heard tt she will b out of town till late part of next week so bros please take note

sleep
29-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Firstly must thanks to bro Sawadecup for this gem.
Hope that I got the power to up you. 欠着先 (I O U)
Again thx.......:)

Sawadecup
29-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Had a 3rd 2hr session yesterday and massage was again top notch.Heard tt she will b out of town till late part of next week so bros please take note

Thank U so much for tis vital info, Bro tcs. I think she try to reach me tat I got her six miss calls. heeheee....Bro U seem like enjoy so much on her magic hands.
well done for ur SIC. Bravo.....................

Sawadecup
29-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks TS for the contact and it was indeed 2 solid hour of massage. Was not that painful as what most have described.

Angie commented that I was the only one so far who knows how to enjoy her massage. The trick is we need to learn to relax when she is doing the massage as if we tighten up, it makes it harder for her to deliver, so to all, please learn to relax and listen to the soothing music and let her do the rest.

Yes this will be the place for me if I want a good solid and clean massage which at 40 per hr is value for money.

Up u bro , thanks again

Another dead meat (Hokkien) Bro, not pain :D. Congratulation for U got the right place, I felt glad for U.

U got a very gd reputation in tis forum, less post more gd pts n solid Power like Angie. :p:p keep it up.

Any FR from tis Solid Lady, whether Gd or Bad, will got my Solid upz ur pts for U. Bro Striker included U. Well done.

Sawadecup
29-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Firstly must thanks to bro Sawadecup for this gem.
Hope that I got the power to up you. 欠着先 (I O U)
Again thx.......:)

Bro Sleep, I upz U faster lar. we r here to SIC lobang. Hv a gd day.

tcs90
29-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Thank U so much for tis vital info, Bro tcs. I think she try to reach me tat I got her six miss calls. heeheee....Bro U seem like enjoy so much on her magic hands.
well done for ur SIC. Bravo.....................

No worries Bro TS and Yes! I'm enjoying very much her massage,good attitude, professional and honest in her work

steadystrike
30-04-2012, 05:25 AM
Hi bro, time for me to get a good hard massage. U don't mind sharing her ctc? Thks

Sawadecup
30-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Hi bro, time for me to get a good hard massage. U don't mind sharing her ctc? Thks

Sorry Bro Miss U out. check ur PM pls.

I just got Angie Sms, now she is in Thailand Massage. heheeee.....will be bak by Thur, So can not tahan try to call her on FRi. Gd luck Bros..................

kakinaki
30-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Bro can pm me her contact please thanks!

IncredibleHulk
30-04-2012, 07:55 PM

I just got Angie Sms, now she is in Thailand Massage. heheeee.....will be bak by Thur, So can not tahan try to call her on FRi. Gd luck Bros..................

Yeah, i also got her sms around 11.47am, today.

Hulk:)

fish128
01-05-2012, 08:46 PM
thank TS for the contact and this is my late FR
this lady give me a really good hard massage but i have try 1 hrs due to no time ,so next will try 2hrs.

blowurass
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro

Can pm me e ctc and location

Tks

player88
01-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Can i have the ctc too..

Sawadecup
01-05-2012, 10:58 PM
thank TS for the contact and this is my late FR
this lady give me a really good hard massage but i have try 1 hrs due to no time ,so next will try 2hrs.

Thank for gd FR. So all Bros gotten the ctc, pls book an two hrs solid slot, then U may see the result, one hr U dun feel the KICK. but no obligation.

johnn
01-05-2012, 11:41 PM

Thailand very cheap.
I think she from penang or kedah.

Sawadecup
02-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah, i also got her sms around 11.47am, today.

Hulk:)

Wow............Bro. U r not only break the ice leh. if she oso sms U. anyway u did massage by her meh ? No FR no count.:D:D:D

Sawadecup
02-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Thailand very cheap.
I think she from penang or kedah.

Bro John, she original pure Sinkapoorean lar, Thailand massage just kidding, in Sin now nothing is cheap, but $$$ must spend worthy. U go try her then tell me ur Thailand experiences. Thank U for ur interest.

Asia1
02-05-2012, 09:15 PM

tks for the update, sms her today no reply .. will try again in the weekend :D

ang09
02-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Can any kind soul pm me contact,thank.

magichat
03-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Bro can share ? Thanks

sleep
03-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Hi Bro Sawadecup
You are a gem man. Thank you for your upz points to me.
Have a good daysssssss :)

discreet
07-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Many thanks to bro Sawadecup for Angie's contact.

Below is my short FR:

+points:
Her massage was really very good. One of the best I have tried in many years. Those looking for hard massage must try her out.

I booked the session for two hours. She only massaged for half an hour and told me she will get another person to continue the rest. She told me the other person was as good as her. Told her I was there for her service only but she still proceed to get someone else. Very pissed off liao. The other person massage was good but nowhere near Angie's standard.

Overall I felt that I have been short-changed. If she cannot do the two hour massage, she should have inform me earlier and I can arrange another timing.

I hope that she will take note of this. I am not here to sabo her but I believe we should get our hard earn money's worth.

RTM: Yes, but only if she can do the whole session herself

bedokMassage
08-05-2012, 02:00 AM
i think her worker is under fix salary scheme.
Now very popular, especially clean masg joint and
foot reflexology.
Local demand cpf.
So must make good use of them ma.

Sawadecup
08-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Many thanks to bro Sawadecup for Angie's contact.

Below is my short FR:

+points:
Her massage was really very good. One of the best I have tried in many years. Those looking for hard massage must try her out.

I booked the session for two hours. She only massaged for half an hour and told me she will get another person to continue the rest. She told me the other person was as good as her. Told her I was there for her service only but she still proceed to get someone else. Very pissed off liao. The other person massage was good but nowhere near Angie's standard.

Overall I felt that I have been short-changed. If she cannot do the two hour massage, she should have inform me earlier and I can arrange another timing.

I hope that she will take note of this. I am not here to sabo her but I believe we should get our hard earn money's worth.

RTM: Yes, but only if she can do the whole session herself

Bro....really felt very sorry for U. I did warn her, I hv two hrs session wf her, but she let her staff done another one hr, I was very curious her staff standard, only can say not very painful like what she did.

In future, any Bro call to book, must insist on her service. let the walk in service by her staff.

Thank U for ur FR, at least U share ur experience, well done. but u got e half an hr that got ur G spot, right ?:D hope that U go back n complete ur solid two hrs, I assure U like went in heaven.

U deserve my credit upz pts for ur gd reputation n gd attitude. NO kpkb.:D

tanman
08-05-2012, 03:21 AM
I think there is an explanation for that...from my observation and also overwhelming request for her to do the massage personally, i think she is tired and also she wants to keep the other lady paid and in the job. If the other feel like she is not getting enough jobs then she may leave. of cos as what was mentioned, she can actually sound off bros if she can do the 2 hrs herself. just my observation only..

discreet
08-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I am not against her letting her staff work. However, she should have inform the customer before the massage and let the latter decide. She should also respect the customer decision.

Her staff massage was good but cannot compare with her. It was like you were having a great time with a SYT and then suddenly being served by a MILF without your consent. The feeling is totally different.

1122nn
08-05-2012, 10:14 AM
pm me the contacts. thanks

exskk
08-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Any fr for the new lady?

nokia611o
08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
I think there is an explanation for that...from my observation and also overwhelming request for her to do the massage personally, i think she is tired and also she wants to keep the other lady paid and in the job. If the other feel like she is not getting enough jobs then she may leave. of cos as what was mentioned, she can actually sound off bros if she can do the 2 hrs herself. just my observation only..

yes, staff shld get job first, especially commision
based. But must inform them on the phone.

striker42
08-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Well guess I was lucky when I first visited Angie late in the evening and she was the only one left. Her massage was indeed hard but was too my liking and I just let her decide how long she needed to massage me after I told her where were the areas that needed attention.

It was 2 solid hour of hard and therapeutic massage and I came away very happy with her massage skill. She has undergone training with a TCM before so she does possess some medical knowledge. Yes will be going back to her.

Guess to solve the current mini crisis about the way she is handling the client, maybe TS should tell her to inform customer when booking for appt, to inform them that if the time slot is full, can she assign her new lady to do. As one samster mentioned. walk-in should be done by new lady and booking by her and unless customer does agrees to be massage by another lady, tell her not to change at her own will without prior consultation.

Let us give and take as everyone needs to earn one's keep to survive,

Sawadecup
08-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Well guess I was lucky when I first visited Angie late in the evening and she was the only one left. Her massage was indeed hard but was too my liking and I just let her decide how long she needed to massage me after I told her where were the areas that needed attention.

It was 2 solid hour of hard and therapeutic massage and I came away very happy with her massage skill. She has undergone training with a TCM before so she does possess some medical knowledge. Yes will be going back to her.

Guess to solve the current mini crisis about the way she is handling the client, maybe TS should tell her to inform customer when booking for appt, to inform them that if the time slot is full, can she assign her new lady to do. As one samster mentioned. walk-in should be done by new lady and booking by her and unless customer does agrees to be massage by another lady, tell her not to change at her own will without prior consultation.

Let us give and take as everyone needs to earn one's keep to survive,

Well said Bro Striker, I will call her to feedback tis crisis, like what U code, :D make sure she well schedule her appt slot properly, those bro calling for booking, pls specify that on her solid two hrs. tell her if she cant make it, u will do another re-booking. I,m not her boss, so I cant do much.

Anyway Thank U so much for All Bros FR n Feedback, then we can improve her service to hv a gd time together. Cheers.............................

maufans
09-05-2012, 05:47 AM
TS, can PM me the location & contact :)

Asia1
09-05-2012, 12:44 PM
, those bro calling for booking,

Cheers.............................

bro do i need to call to book her? seems my several sms all no reply :rolleyes:

Hakunamatata888
09-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Hey bro. Can you pm me her contact and location? Thanks!

Sawadecup
10-05-2012, 01:40 PM
bro do i need to call to book her? seems my several sms all no reply :rolleyes:

she dun even got time to pick up call, how to read sms, I did posted in tis forum NO sms to her Pls.

hungryhunter
10-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Bro can pm m location please thanks

fuckshit
10-05-2012, 01:50 PM
This Angie if I am not wrong used to be with the now defunct QQ SPa (revamped as Body Research what nought, anyway just round the corner). Her staff was for the longest time a stalwart at QQ. Guess the owner of QQ, Bai Xue, must be quite a tough person to work with. Heard stories from ex workers that she is a nasty piece of work

nokia611o
10-05-2012, 11:55 PM

from country club, thomson rd

Sawadecup
11-05-2012, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=nokia611o;7202604]from country club, thomson rd[/QUO

Bro Nokia611o, U r so alert, all Bros just know how to get ctc, dun even go through my wonderful n powerful FR, :D still can Pm me got special ? where is the place ? but I still pm them for the ctc to find out from Angie.

tanman
11-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Well when they go there they can ask Angie themselves if she provide specials....I am sure she will give them very specials....lol. people who went know what's her SPECIALs. Or speciality. Lol.

blackie8
12-05-2012, 12:18 AM
hi bro,can share angie contact?

fire_element
12-05-2012, 01:34 AM
thanks for the contact bro. just upz ur pts.

Sawadecup
12-05-2012, 08:30 PM
thanks for the contact bro. just upz ur pts.

Thank so much for upz my reputation. hope that U did enjoy Angie hardcore special, like Bro tanman well said.:D:D:D

Great_1
15-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Excellent HARD massage ....... REALLY HARD.

Thanks for the contacts........

sskmabc
15-05-2012, 11:10 PM
bro, care to share ctc? need a good massage cos working late lately

tan06
18-05-2012, 04:14 PM
I gotta post a fr for a**** This gotta be the best massage I ever had she was explaining to me the benefit of tuina. I gotta admit I've been screaming while she was massaging but she told me its beneficial for me and I took her advise to bit my teeth and tahan really a must try if you are looking for proper tuina thanks bro for the great recommendation

Massage 10/10
Confirm go at least twice a month

Garioncool
18-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Tks

Sawadecup
19-05-2012, 02:23 PM
I gotta post a fr for a**** This gotta be the best massage I ever had she was explaining to me the benefit of tuina. I gotta admit I've been screaming while she was massaging but she told me its beneficial for me and I took her advise to bit my teeth and tahan really a must try if you are looking for proper tuina thanks bro for the great recommendation

Massage 10/10
Confirm go at least twice a month

Bro Tan, am glad that u tolerated her massage, but after that very shiok. For that I must upz Ur reputation.

ashland
19-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi TS, can I have the location?? Thanks!! =)

beachboii
19-05-2012, 06:59 PM
can any kind soul or TS Share with me the contactinformation...am having a back pain and need a hard amssage now..

gba1019
19-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Contact pls :)

Asia1
27-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Thank so much for upz my reputation. hope that U did enjoy Angie hardcore special, like Bro tanman well said.:D:

thanks to bro Sawadecup for Angie's contact. finally tried her massage yesterday after several time-changes, tried Below is my short FR:

Looks: 8 ( when looking in the dim light, really pretty)
Massage: 9.5, Her massage was really very good. One of the best. Those looking for hard massage must try her out.

RTM: Yes (already booked next week, will continue and continue hehe)

thanks bro Sawadecup again, already up u last time :D

pendragon_sg
27-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi TS, can i have her contact please .....

Sherry
27-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Bro ,

Can share contacts.
Thanks

gba1019
10-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Hey Bro, gotta my first session with Angie today. A 2hr session. kudos to you for your GREAT GREAT recommendation, it has been quite some time since I experience such a through and smoothing treatment. Will definitely RTM

VerySuperClever
10-06-2012, 02:46 AM
Bro can pls share contact, me want to try after seeing such solid FR tks :D

bedokMassage
17-07-2012, 02:48 AM
now the shop taken over, with everything remain the same.
Manage by two pr masseuse.
Booking schedule still tight like before.

exskk
17-07-2012, 07:21 AM
The previous lady no longer doing massage? Or shift place ?
How's the massage and damage for the PRC?
Thks

bedokMassage
17-07-2012, 08:41 AM
The previous lady no longer doing massage? Or shift place ?
How's the massage and damage for the PRC?
Thks
malaysian pr masseuse.
Where is the previous masseuse angie,
they dont know at all.

tanman
17-07-2012, 05:22 PM
What? No more Angie? What happen to her? Only a week back she is still there. Did she moved? Any bro know? Aiyoh her massage is so damn good.....

Haditusaya
17-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Ctc pls bro

zuer
17-07-2012, 09:20 PM
angie still contactable in her HP ? What happen to her ? :D

nokia611o
17-07-2012, 10:54 PM

you phone her , what she say.?

bubsnow
19-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Bro, share ctc pls!

Sawadecup
21-07-2012, 04:47 PM
For all Bros info, I had contacted Angie, due to the management problem, she hv left the working place, now she is now looking for partner to setting up bigger n more comfortable place to services all bros here. so I will updated Bros here that her business is resume.

Thank You to all Bros here that supports n concern.

nokia611o
22-07-2012, 01:10 AM
i thought the shop was sole proprietorship.
Now i understand, survey properly before
putting in the effort,
walk past the shop,seem to be fully book all
the time, the two new ladies inside are all the time
busy. Hard to get a time slot.

zuer
22-07-2012, 05:01 PM
i thought the shop was sole proprietorship.
Now i understand, survey properly before
putting in the effort,
walk past the shop,seem to be fully book all
the time, the two new ladies inside are all the time
busy. Hard to get a time slot.

thks for the update, how abt their massage skills compare to Angie ??

nokia611o
22-07-2012, 11:45 PM
to book, phone their phone no. 6******

Joell
24-07-2012, 01:39 AM

nokia611o
24-07-2012, 02:16 AM
the shorter masseuse is also well known in lymba kua .sa.

Freedom80
29-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Can share contact?

ngaiadam
30-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Can share the contact details to me? I have backache after high key reservist... Thanks in advance!

striker42
19-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Guess after Angie's exit, the place is not that hot as I happened to walk pass and managed to try an hr massage at $40. Total 3 ladies and massage was noy too bad and initially was not willing to massage me as I was weaing running shorts without underwear. But in the end she went ahead, stressing that the joint is a clean and proper joint.

Downsides were the music was not soothing (those Buddhist chanting) and they like to talk to each other while massaginh which can be quite distracting, no privacy.

TS any news when Angie is coming back and start on her own again?

KNScucumber
19-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Can share the contacts please. thank you.

thomasdelaruue
03-09-2012, 02:18 AM
angie hinted maybe end of year setup shop.
Hope she can do it.

striker42
03-09-2012, 06:01 AM
Thanks, do keep us in the loop, look forward to be massaged by Angie again.

ngaiadam
06-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Can share the contacts please. Thank you!

chukeliang
27-10-2012, 02:49 AM
angie hinted maybe end of year setup shop.
Hope she can do it.

end of year comin, not sure angie setting up shop,?
Bro ts any news of angie.