PDA

View Full Version : My real experience with a SBF sis in here

DelisiA
30-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Yo all anyone wan to know my story true n real waiting for sis double confirm poisition to post

sleepy80
30-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Yo all anyone wan to know my story true n real waiting for sis double confirm poisition to post

I'm more keen to know who is the female samster that you get lucky with.. :D

alan0338
30-03-2012, 05:28 PM
camp here ... :D

Cuntworth
30-03-2012, 05:47 PM
waiting for the story.....:cool:

sky_liner2
30-03-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm more keen to know who is the female samster that you get lucky with.. :D

Ya ya ya.......me too.

Sapphirez
30-03-2012, 06:02 PM

LOL. You may continue. :) I wonder what you are gonna post about me. Lol.

lucaspkm
30-03-2012, 06:38 PM
pitching tent and awaiting.

bugmenot
30-03-2012, 06:39 PM
LOL. You may continue. :) I wonder what you are gonna post about me. Lol.

Self admission??? Way to go sis Sapphirez! :D

jolenekoh
30-03-2012, 07:10 PM
i am fucking sure any sbf sis here is fucking ugly looking (think of natsuki). so no thanks!

Sapphirez
30-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Self admission??? Way to go sis Sapphirez! :D

Lol, he is asking for my permission so I am giving it to him. (;
Anyway, he just left my place 15 mins ago. :(

joew2005
30-03-2012, 08:19 PM
share share la ..... :cool:

Sapphirez
30-03-2012, 08:29 PM
share share la ..... :cool:

I am camping here to see what he is gonna share with you guys. :)

callmebad
30-03-2012, 09:12 PM
real experience !
what a description !
if experience is not real, then what is the word for it?
fantasy !?

take for example - sexual experience, must you put 'real' in front of the words 'sexual experience' !?:)

Scorp888
30-03-2012, 09:22 PM

Real or not?:p

Optimus_Prime
30-03-2012, 09:40 PM

:cool::cool: Maybe u should share about him first

1stKing
30-03-2012, 10:29 PM
wah u very lucky! just joined 1 month and strike jackpot?

fdome
30-03-2012, 10:54 PM
I am camping here to see what he is gonna share with you guys. :)

tell us your side of the story 1st then :D

highlysex
30-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Patiently waiting for the excitement to unfold

messyeater
30-03-2012, 11:03 PM
camp camp! give sneak preview leh sis! ;)

wally888
30-03-2012, 11:04 PM
What kinda experience? Go her house knock door, open door, say hello, use the toilet, shake shake, wash hand, clean hand, dry hand, shake hand, bye bye! :D

DelisiA
30-03-2012, 11:30 PM
@ sleepy 80 --> like i say waiting for permission and she already own up le ma is sapphire haha :)

@ sapphirez --> this my story got u but i am the writer not u ar cannot write anything ok !!! only can use eyes see :)

@ callmebad --> sorry first time writing and my english vocb is bad hope u all will pardon me tq tq

@ 1st king --> have u ever heard singporepools say u must bet at least how many years then can entitle to toto jackpot? so i think should answer your question already no offence thought :)

@ wally888 --> even if is really go see see talk talk say byebye also a real life experience no meh? i didnt say sexual fantasy or havoc happening ma haha :)

DelisiA
30-03-2012, 11:40 PM
ok guys here goes the story :)

first of all i jus started joinin sbf not long ago, then look around and found this thread of sapphire so happen to read and the more i read the more curious i get as in her story quite nice and into it, dunno any bros have same thinking with me, so decided to pm her to praise abt her story and also like see got chance to know her a not as a friend ^^ :) after wards a few days later log into my account and saw a pm from her was like wa ok leh at least she reply got chance liao. den we exchange a few pm and after wards i asked her for her msn, and she gave it to me. after having her msn she was seldom online so i also didnt ask her much till one day suddenly dingdong sapphire is online so we chatted and i introduce myself but she didnt because she quite secretive online haha, den i keep ask her she also didnt say much say here say there also the same thing haha~ so we chatted about normal stuffs like life la work etc.. and slowly i got to went out so we stopped didnt ask for her number the first time.

so slowly days pass and we chatt abit here a there till i like a bit bored because it seems like we don really click so i stop chatting with her for a while till one day when i was online suddenly got a msg from sapphire thru msn, sapphire: hi mr funny guy today so free to online? as a guy of cus i will entertain her la and she so cute tone haha. so we chatted and suddenly that day like unlock both ourself we chatted alot and very chatty and i need to go out again so i asked her u wan chat on phone? and she say ok lor so called her and even phone also give me private number de haha this girl damm secretive i was thinking knn, this cannot dat cannot every cannot secret agent meh? so dat night i was at outside chatting with her all, den slowly i asked her eh now what u doing she say nothing i say wan meet? she say ok lor anything u come below my house ? den i reply her ..........................

to be contiune :) stay tune bros hahahah nid to ask permission again some things else later she give me hell :)

Wayne1984
31-03-2012, 01:54 AM
Things do happen here. I was with sister Lovetorn for a while too. Wonder if any guys still remember her? I don't think she is here online for a long time already. She did went overseas for student attachment and we lost contact.

panda1984
31-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Camping here also. Hope I do get my chance one fine day. :p

bigboy88
31-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Camping here for more :)

trekk
31-03-2012, 02:40 AM
some guys just got all the luck. :D
the only pm i got are those PRCs asking me to meet.:rolleyes:

Sapphirez
31-03-2012, 02:53 AM
ok guys here goes the story

first of all i jus started joinin sbf not long ago, then look around and found this thread of sapphire so happen to read and the more i read the more curious i get as in her story quite nice and into it, dunno any bros have same thinking with me, so decided to pm her to praise abt her story and also like see got chance to know her a not as a friend ^^ after wards a few days later log into my account and saw a pm from her was like wa ok leh at least she reply got chance liao. den we exchange a few pm and after wards i asked her for her msn, and she gave it to me. after having her msn she was seldom online so i also didnt ask her much till one day suddenly dingdong sapphire is online so we chatted and i introduce myself but she didnt because she quite secretive online haha, den i keep ask her she also didnt say much say here say there also the same thing haha~ so we chatted about normal stuffs like life la work etc.. and slowly i got to went out so we stopped didnt ask for her number the first time.

so slowly days pass and we chatt abit here a there till i like a bit bored because it seems like we don really click so i stop chatting with her for a while till one day when i was online suddenly got a msg from sapphire thru msn, sapphire: hi mr funny guy today so free to online? as a guy of cus i will entertain her la and she so cute tone haha. so we chatted and suddenly that day like unlock both ourself we chatted alot and very chatty and i need to go out again so i asked her u wan chat on phone? and she say ok lor so called her and even phone also give me private number de haha this girl damm secretive i was thinking knn, this cannot dat cannot every cannot secret agent meh? so dat night i was at outside chatting with her all, den slowly i asked her eh now what u doing she say nothing i say wan meet? she say ok lor anything u come below my house ? den i reply her ..........................

to be contiune :) stay tune bros hahahah nid to ask permission again some things else later she give me hell :)

Hell? Lol. I can bring you to heaven if you want. :)
Waiting patiently to see what else you got say.

:D

cola534
31-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Lol... obviously both same person! but nice story pls carry on. Lol...

kryptoz
31-03-2012, 03:19 AM

heaven! can bring another guy along? :p

AsiaBet
31-03-2012, 03:34 AM
Wondering what's next? Camping for more now.:)

DelisiA
31-03-2012, 05:10 AM
btw didnt know who zap me, but got zap 10points haha jus saying post wrong place or ? zap just for fun lol~ wil continue story tomorrow :) meet sapphire later in the morning

Botakhead
31-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Interesting, wondering if any thing will brew out of this kind of friendship?

If both are attached or have commitment already, it will be quite risky if not handled properly.

Take care.:)

DelisiA
31-03-2012, 05:15 AM
@ panda1984 haha slowly la fate also brings a part i believe

@ trekk at least got prc girls better then bo right bro.

@ sapphire u dun come see la ppl will shy one leh lol i perfer both heaven and hell from u btw

@ kryptoz sorry currently bus seat full liao haha only 1 passenger at a time unless the bus driver decide to throw me out hahahaz

@ botakhead thanks for ur concern both of us not attached stay tune for more story hope it wont be a boring one for u bros and sis out there but the story is 99.9% true maybe 0.01% is forget so jus add only haha

thrive
31-03-2012, 07:40 AM
I am staying tuned for more.

CapriG
31-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Interesting starts :D
Camp here :p

alvi23
31-03-2012, 12:09 PM
another camper reporting....

pro.d.igy
31-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Congrats to you TS, for being able to meet a sis here even though you have joined this forum not too long (1 month) ago.

indomitable
31-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Please tell us about it.

xxFTOxx
31-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Good on u mate!!! Now lets hear the story :D

tapzs
31-03-2012, 02:53 PM
good to see real encounters in SBF..

way to go bro.... :)

joew2005
31-03-2012, 03:17 PM
oh ..... ya ..... here we go again ..... :rolleyes:

Sapphirez
31-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Got any actions besides TCSS? :D

TS is not free today to post up actions & I am very excited to meet him tomorrow. :)

Ipriest
31-03-2012, 11:49 PM
i hope to see some updates tomorrow :p

jamesrockwell
31-03-2012, 11:57 PM
any round of "War on bed"??.....dun drain him too much...we are waiting for his story....lol:D

panda1984
01-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Haha. I'm bored. Stuck in work at this time.

Bro ts. You now resting so can meet up sis is it? I am still camping for.more. Hahaha.. Sis is excited to.meet you. I am anxious to see your journal.

want0nmee
01-04-2012, 01:15 AM
bookmark this thread

Rasta Marley
01-04-2012, 01:48 AM
btw didnt know who zap me, but got zap 10points haha jus saying post wrong place or ? zap just for fun lol~ wil continue story tomorrow :) meet sapphire later in the morning

You have quite a lot of support here bro; so please do continue. Interesting to see what happens during your next meeting :D

Optimus_Prime
01-04-2012, 01:53 AM
This is one interesting thread :p

doyle
01-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Camp here for more

fcukger
01-04-2012, 02:29 AM
This is one interesting thread :p

alo OP... if redi that interesting tat we upz the TS la... but gonna wait more detail story 1st la... camping for more... :D

FattyFrank
01-04-2012, 02:43 AM
pitching tent..

trekk
01-04-2012, 03:17 AM
i think we wanna know the sexperience.... :D

DelisiA
01-04-2012, 03:33 AM
ok guys here we go again been busy no time to update first i jus wan to ask why some people can post obviously same person? how u see can teach me cause i really dont understand and for my 1month period here and hit jackpot i wan to say this again i think that i am just lucky believe anot, i jus browsing sbf forum since this year haha jan time, den decided to create a acc , btw jus wan to ensure bros and sis story is 99.9% true ok back to where i started

den sapphire asked me to go down and meet her below her block, my reply was eh dunwan la midnight go ur block below also nothing to do and btw both of us stay quite far apart from each other so endup didnt meet but i did offer her nxt afternoon go out catch a movie or something and she say see how but endup we didnt meet again, den aft a few days we chit-chat suddenly we stopped again den i was thinking hmm maybe she sian of me ler den so i just let it be. till one day suddenly something happen to one of her friends. so she have to accompany the grp of ppl 24/7 she even move to the friend house to stay so that she could take care of the person's mother, such a nice girl right she ? haha so suddenly one day i msg her out of the blue moon, hey what u doing? den she reply at the who's house lor. i asked doing what? i do nothing lor also no one only me and the mother den i was like ohh okok, suddenly she asked me u wan come over tomorrow night? den i thinking hmmm see how lor, den she say u dun come den u know den keep pester me to come and accompany her haha den i wanted to go la in my heart but really from my place go over is like so far lol~ haha about 45mins++ to reach taking mrt. so endup i say okok tomorrow see how la and we stopped our converstion and went to slp.

Endup i didnt slp till nxt day which was a monday
so ended up i slept at 6pm on monday evening so i was aslp suddenly my phone vibrate and i saw a private number immedi i knw is was sapphire and i am so tired so i decided to just heck care and slp,den she call again call til the 3rd time i jus pickup and say in a very tired tone. hellooooo..... den she say wei wht u doing say 6pm come now 8pm already u still nv come u better come i tell u and nag at me like a sweet little girl haha den dat time was abt going to 9pm - 10 pm le ma, i say wa lau ok la i take mrt come k ard 11pm reach so i go bath and took public transport endup i was a lucky guy indeed dat night i took the last train to the place which afterwards i nid to take another last train to the place all the last train timing jus seems to go to my way haha, ok so after wards reached the place and she told me to take cab over because is quite wulu endup i say dunwan la i walk endup i got lost haha but still in the end i reached the place den i asked her how to meet u, she say u take lift come up i wait for u outside. haha to be honest when i was about to reach my heart keep jump my mind keep thinking haha how she look like? how she will react? how will i react? is like so shy first time meet someone haha. so i took the lift and went to the level she stated. as i was reaching my heart jump even faster cannot wait but also scare haha. so ended up reaching and there she is a sweet little girl standing outside the lift waiting for me. and once the lift open i was a bit kan chiong. so i say hello haha den she say u very long leh. auntie waiting for u to sleep lol~ den i say i take train ma. so she guide me to the place and aftwards i say hi to auntie and auntie say she tired so she went to sleep. and left me and sapphire alone in the living room (note this house is not mine or sapphires is a friends place of hers and she is helping her friend to take care of his mother due to some problems arise recently)

just some addition info for bros. oops forget to tell u guys when i saw sapphire she was wearing a black abit tight dress with a belt around her body. so aft auntie went to slp we start chatting about what we chat before on phones( we nv ever talk dirty before on phone tgt or what so ever, even we talk abt sex is also about other ppl not our thing) we were sitting on the sofa which can sit 3 person i sit at the most left and she sit at the most right :) haha den when she sit down i admit i got bio her abit and her dressing all and things started to roll in my mind wa tonight will i get lucky? but to be honest when i first agree to go and meet her and accompany her thru the night never in my mind i was thinking about sex. but guys trust me when u see and meet her. if sex or some dirty naughty thoughts don run thru ur mind. u come find me i need some control lessons from u or either u are a gay hahah~ because she is simply too hard to resit for me la. ok so i reach ard midnight and we talked for a while and she told me ok i going to bath liao. wa haha den i was thinking wa bath ar den was like having the dirty thinking running again LOL haha so she went to bath and she took of her belt infront of me wa make me think even more mad. so she went to bath i left alone sitting in the living room watching tv by myself. den can hear her bathing in the toilet haha keep cant wait for her to come out etc.. so aft she bath came out with a pink top and a short pants haha. looks so cute in it so we chat again talk about my things to all bros sapphire is a girl whos likes to hear story and true story about people she always ask me tell her all my story lol~ she's is a good listener ba. so aft talking for quite a time we started to get tired and she told me she wan to lie down so she took the mattress and ask me slp on sofa she lie down awhile so she was lying direct beside and under me. haha den suddenly she sit up den talk again say she cannot slp so lets talk. den she fold her arms and jus like rest on the sofa den i dunno why out of nowhere my hand go touch her hair and i asked her u will angry? she say wont la don pull out can liao haha~ den dunno what happen we was like teasing each other and she took a sofa cushion put on my body and against it. and jus like leaning against it. and we keep chat till suddenly i asked her. can i hug u ? haha b4 her reply i was thinking pls say yesssss :( endup she say BU KE YI !! haha i was like awww why cannot den i ask her why she say cannot means cannot lor haha endup didnt get to hug her. aftwards she went back to the floor and sit on the mattress again and we talk again i was lying on the sofa she sitting on the floor but our face and eyes is locking each other everytime we talk the level is just nice. den something unexpected happen which i really swear i dont even think it would. talk till halfway we stop awhile and sapphire suddenly came over and gave me a lock in the lips and started using her tongue and kiss me like i am a small little boy who never kiss before to be honest when she did that i didnt expected it and i was like quite shock and while we are kissing i keep asking is this even real? .... story to be contiune

btw today wanted to use sapphire iphone to upload but i told her type at computer more easy haha iphone damm troublesome. she also keep pester me to write story haha naughty little girl. and to bros out there sapphire is not a easy girl as in she is not those loose type of girl. and for those who hvn hit the jackpot wait for it one day it will be ur turn i also didnt expect myself to hit any jackpot in here but it did happen so if could soon be ur turn soon bros:) have fun hope that my story not boring because i really got bad english vocb haha cannot say story as exciting as sapphire~ any question just post will try to answer whenever i can and lastly !! stop zapping me!! i jus sharing story not i know some of u might be her admirer hahah nvm i get the last laugh can liao hahahah goodnight~ and bros sapphire wont update anything only will give some infomation haha because i banned her from story telling for the time being:) i told her is my turn to perform haha she sleeping like a pig now btw

DelisiA
01-04-2012, 03:37 AM
btw thanks admin for removing my (m) just notice will post more when i am free :)

DelisiA
01-04-2012, 04:24 AM
@ pro.d.igy : haha i also think lucky sia and she is really a nice and sweet girl

@ xxFTOxx : stay tune haha will try to update slowly every 1-2days

@ tapzs : when ur turn bro ? haha

@ joew2005 : hahahah

@ Bitmask : story telling must slowly read and enjoy :) else write also no point ma

@ sapphire : haha who wan to meet u :P

@ jamesrockwell : lol haha ~

@ panda1984 : work must work when come to play must play hard ya she jus met me and left home already haha

@ want0mee : thanks for support

@ Rasta Marley : thanks for ur support . no la zap zap lor i dun care anyway jus wondering why tio zap haha!!

@ Optimus_Prime : haha thanks` hope my eng wont bored the death to u guys

@ doyle : thanks for support

@ fcukger : haha thank u thank u ~ will try update de ~ anyway slowly la so fast tell all den no fun ler what

@ trekk : stay tune to know the answer ^_^

@

Sapphirez
01-04-2012, 06:32 AM
ok guys here we go again been busy no time to update first i jus wan to ask why some people can post obviously same person? how u see can teach me cause i really dont understand and for my 1month period here and hit jackpot i wan to say this again i think that i am just lucky believe anot, i jus browsing sbf forum since this year haha jan time, den decided to create a acc , btw jus wan to ensure bros and sis story is 99.9% true ok back to where i started

den sapphire asked me to go down and meet her below her block, my reply was eh dunwan la midnight go ur block below also nothing to do and btw both of us stay quite far apart from each other so endup didnt meet but i did offer her nxt afternoon go out catch a movie or something and she say see how but endup we didnt meet again, den aft a few days we chit-chat suddenly we stopped again den i was thinking hmm maybe she sian of me ler den so i just let it be. till one day suddenly something happen to one of her friends. so she have to accompany the grp of ppl 24/7 she even move to the friend house to stay so that she could take care of the person's mother, such a nice girl right she ? haha so suddenly one day i msg her out of the blue moon, hey what u doing? den she reply at the who's house lor. i asked doing what? i do nothing lor also no one only me and the mother den i was like ohh okok, suddenly she asked me u wan come over tomorrow night? den i thinking hmmm see how lor, den she say u dun come den u know den keep pester me to come and accompany her haha den i wanted to go la in my heart but really from my place go over is like so far lol~ haha about 45mins++ to reach taking mrt. so endup i say okok tomorrow see how la and we stopped our converstion and went to slp.

Endup i didnt slp till nxt day which was a monday
so ended up i slept at 6pm on monday evening so i was aslp suddenly my phone vibrate and i saw a private number immedi i knw is was sapphire and i am so tired so i decided to just heck care and slp,den she call again call til the 3rd time i jus pickup and say in a very tired tone. hellooooo..... den she say wei wht u doing say 6pm come now 8pm already u still nv come u better come i tell u and nag at me like a sweet little girl haha den dat time was abt going to 9pm - 10 pm le ma, i say wa lau ok la i take mrt come k ard 11pm reach so i go bath and took public transport endup i was a lucky guy indeed dat night i took the last train to the place which afterwards i nid to take another last train to the place all the last train timing jus seems to go to my way haha, ok so after wards reached the place and she told me to take cab over because is quite wulu endup i say dunwan la i walk endup i got lost haha but still in the end i reached the place den i asked her how to meet u, she say u take lift come up i wait for u outside. haha to be honest when i was about to reach my heart keep jump my mind keep thinking haha how she look like? how she will react? how will i react? is like so shy first time meet someone haha. so i took the lift and went to the level she stated. as i was reaching my heart jump even faster cannot wait but also scare haha. so ended up reaching and there she is a sweet little girl standing outside the lift waiting for me. and once the lift open i was a bit kan chiong. so i say hello haha den she say u very long leh. auntie waiting for u to sleep lol~ den i say i take train ma. so she guide me to the place and aftwards i say hi to auntie and auntie say she tired so she went to sleep. and left me and sapphire alone in the living room (note this house is not mine or sapphires is a friends place of hers and she is helping her friend to take care of his mother due to some problems arise recently)

just some addition info for bros. oops forget to tell u guys when i saw sapphire she was wearing a black abit tight dress with a belt around her body. so aft auntie went to slp we start chatting about what we chat before on phones( we nv ever talk dirty before on phone tgt or what so ever, even we talk abt sex is also about other ppl not our thing) we were sitting on the sofa which can sit 3 person i sit at the most left and she sit at the most right :) haha den when she sit down i admit i got bio her abit and her dressing all and things started to roll in my mind wa tonight will i get lucky? but to be honest when i first agree to go and meet her and accompany her thru the night never in my mind i was thinking about sex. but guys trust me when u see and meet her. if sex or some dirty naughty thoughts don run thru ur mind. u come find me i need some control lessons from u or either u are a gay hahah~ because she is simply too hard to resit for me la. ok so i reach ard midnight and we talked for a while and she told me ok i going to bath liao. wa haha den i was thinking wa bath ar den was like having the dirty thinking running again LOL haha so she went to bath and she took of her belt infront of me wa make me think even more mad. so she went to bath i left alone sitting in the living room watching tv by myself. den can hear her bathing in the toilet haha keep cant wait for her to come out etc.. so aft she bath came out with a pink top and a short pants haha. looks so cute in it so we chat again talk about my things to all bros sapphire is a girl whos likes to hear story and true story about people she always ask me tell her all my story lol~ she's is a good listener ba. so aft talking for quite a time we started to get tired and she told me she wan to lie down so she took the mattress and ask me slp on sofa she lie down awhile so she was lying direct beside and under me. haha den suddenly she sit up den talk again say she cannot slp so lets talk. den she fold her arms and jus like rest on the sofa den i dunno why out of nowhere my hand go touch her hair and i asked her u will angry? she say wont la don pull out can liao haha~ den dunno what happen we was like teasing each other and she took a sofa cushion put on my body and against it. and jus like leaning against it. and we keep chat till suddenly i asked her. can i hug u ? haha b4 her reply i was thinking pls say yesssss endup she say BU KE YI !! haha i was like awww why cannot den i ask her why she say cannot means cannot lor haha endup didnt get to hug her. aftwards she went back to the floor and sit on the mattress again and we talk again i was lying on the sofa she sitting on the floor but our face and eyes is locking each other everytime we talk the level is just nice. den something unexpected happen which i really swear i dont even think it would. talk till halfway we stop awhile and sapphire suddenly came over and gave me a lock in the lips and started using her tongue and kiss me like i am a small little boy who never kiss before to be honest when she did that i didnt expected it and i was like quite shock and while we are kissing i keep asking is this even real? .... story to be contiune

btw today wanted to use sapphire iphone to upload but i told her type at computer more easy haha iphone damm troublesome. she also keep pester me to write story haha naughty little girl. and to bros out there sapphire is not a easy girl as in she is not those loose type of girl. and for those who hvn hit the jackpot wait for it one day it will be ur turn i also didnt expect myself to hit any jackpot in here but it did happen so if could soon be ur turn soon bros:) have fun hope that my story not boring because i really got bad english vocb haha cannot say story as exciting as sapphire~ any question just post will try to answer whenever i can and lastly !! stop zapping me!! i jus sharing story not i know some of u might be her admirer hahah nvm i get the last laugh can liao hahahah goodnight~ and bros sapphire wont update anything only will give some infomation haha because i banned her from story telling for the time being:) i told her is my turn to perform haha she sleeping like a pig now btw

Anyhow~ you did ask if you can kiss me! Then i say no, then suddenly i give you surprise kiss one k! ><.
I know you would come over & meet me later, come early later ok! I miss you. ~

:p

DelisiA
01-04-2012, 06:36 AM
@ sapphire : ya what i say i ask can kiss u u say bu ke yi i write wrong meh..lol~ no come la i go find another sbf sis liao hahahahah jk :P

panda1984
01-04-2012, 06:54 AM
Omg. The both of you is setting fire on me.. Hahaha..

Botakhead
01-04-2012, 08:14 AM
You have quite a lot of support here bro; so please do continue. Interesting to see what happens during your next meeting :D

Bro never mind kenna zap, you still can meet Sis Sapphire.:D

Sapphirez
01-04-2012, 02:00 PM
@ sapphire : ya what i say i ask can kiss u u say bu ke yi i write wrong meh..lol~ no come la i go find another sbf sis liao hahahahah jk :P

You want you find lor, what can I say, your hands what. But if you cannot find someone as good as me, then too bad hor! :XX Faster come laa, Auntie also ask what time you coming.

fcukger
01-04-2012, 02:17 PM
btw thanks admin for removing my (m) just notice will post more when i am free :)

no need to thank admin lah... the thing will be removed for newbies making posting for continous few days... me once a newbie too... till now still a newbie... lolx... keep the story rolling... :D

panda1984
01-04-2012, 04:48 PM
no need to thank admin lah... the thing will be removed for newbies making posting for continous few days... me once a newbie too... till now still a newbie... lolx... keep the story rolling... :D

You serious it's automatic? I was zapped by sabo king when I posted threads and now with m beside my nick.

Huhwat
01-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Enjoyed ur story a lot :) all the best for you and sis sapphire :)

Sapphirez
01-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Hmm. What should I do to wake him up? He is asleep and I am bored! :(

papereleven
01-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Pinch his thighs, or slap his tummy? Always works for me.

hlover
01-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Blow him using hot and cold water... Better still, listerine!

Sapphirez
01-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Blow him using hot and cold water... Better still, listerine!

But his legs are closed and placed side ways. /:

hlover
01-04-2012, 11:52 PM
You come out, I teach you lor.. Haha

ysguy
02-04-2012, 12:11 AM
1 word.... jealous :(

lolx!

limkh11
02-04-2012, 12:38 AM
1 word.... jealous :(

lolx!

VEry true!!!! JEalous!!!! :p

LooseCannon
02-04-2012, 12:46 AM
This might sound lame but can we have some photos? as the saying go...no photo no talk. we are all hiding behind a computer so what is the truth?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-04-2012, 12:49 AM
The truth is : we are here to be entertained..whether any thread is true or not..as long as its sexciting, I couldn't care about the factuality of it :D

Also so many bros here so envy of TS when they haven't even seen the "lady" before ..not hinting anything about the "lady" tough :p

limkh11
02-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Grapes are alway so sour! lol

Botakhead
02-04-2012, 01:28 AM

Try tickling his balls, sure will be able to stroke him to attention.:D

limkh11
02-04-2012, 01:53 AM

This position is best to poke ass... :D Sure wake him up!
But remember to put gloves and KY

Sapphirez
02-04-2012, 02:28 AM
This position is best to poke ass... :D Sure wake him up!
But remember to put gloves and KY

I am sure that I will get a big slap on my face.

This might sound lame but can we have some photos? as the saying go...no photo no talk. we are all hiding behind a computer so what is the truth?
You might want to psycho him in giving photos but I don't think there is a need to prove if we are real.

I just woke him up by actions but I am not suppose to say because he has banned me from storytelling. :( He is now sleeping again and I am so happy that he finally allow me to sleep next to him! (because he say it is not good to let my friend's mother see us sleeping together.) :( He is snoring loudly now and I have no idea if I will get used to his snoring. :X

Oops, am I saying too much? Don't blame me, boy, I just want to share my happiness. I am just so happy to see you. <3

Goodnight people! ^_^

Souledge
02-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Nite nite :D

Sorrel
02-04-2012, 04:31 AM
I am sure that I will get a big slap on my face.

You might want to psycho him in giving photos but I don't think there is a need to prove if we are real.

I just woke him up by actions but I am not suppose to say because he has banned me from storytelling. :( He is now sleeping again and I am so happy that he finally allow me to sleep next to him! (because he say it is not good to let my friend's mother see us sleeping together.) :( He is snoring loudly now and I have no idea if I will get used to his snoring. :X

Oops, am I saying too much? Don't blame me, boy, I just want to share my happiness. I am just so happy to see you. <3

Goodnight people! ^_^

wa lau...how come nvr get to see u online and chat one...sob sob. =(

See u so happy...I also feel ^_^ for you. But hor...you got to learn how to settle down with a sturdy relationship. Don't so naughty lè...

DelisiA
02-04-2012, 07:05 AM
Hi every1 i just wokeup cus of the heavy storm lol hmm to all bros sry to make u all jealous but my intention of posting here is nt to show off just purely sharing and like become a tease part with me and sapphirez sry if offended anyone in anyway, to the bro who ask for pic if i treat sapphire as a fuck buddy who i dun even care mayb i wil post but problem is i am not and also i dun do this typee of things it alreadi took me quite some consideration to even post story at here so hope u guys would understand but i still wan say that our story is entirely true if u are smart n read u can notice the way i give my story is very different i dun preap i just think thru wad happen bit by bit n write in the spot dat y i will add on at times sry guy if i write too messy. Btw today went to help sweep tomb so tired dat i keep slp feel bad abt it went to met her but keep slp till she have to resort cum sbf ask bros ideas to wake me up which she successful did. Wil update my story soon haha when i go home perfer use com and she is aslp now so i use her phone just some add info for bros all girls are the same so do all guys thats why gt meet sbf sis or dun dun b sad as long as find one dat really click can le :) sry if talk too much wil try update asap cuz sapphire keep ask me stay haha enjoy bros thks those who up n those who say my story boring or fake n zap is ur choice ;)

naturegreen
02-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Stories written are to be read and enjoyed. Whether how many % truth there is in the story isn't really that important.

acidicavex
02-04-2012, 01:04 PM

Wow i cannot imagine what hell is like than :D:p

pro.d.igy
02-04-2012, 02:11 PM

just some addition info for bros. oops forget to tell u guys when i saw sapphire she was wearing a black abit tight dress with a belt around her body. ...... but to be honest when i first agree to go and meet her and accompany her thru the night never in my mind i was thinking about sex. but guys trust me when u see and meet her. if sex or some dirty naughty thoughts don run thru ur mind. u come find me i need some control lessons from u or either u are a gay hahah~

I think you come find me better. I teach you control lessons. :D

limkh11
02-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Stories written are to be read and enjoyed. Whether how many % truth there is in the story isn't really that important.

Second that!!

jamesrockwell
02-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Ah...out of topic reply.....i had many chances with my friends but...i was too coward to do anything...

"Can i kiss you?" mannnnn........kudos for you..i couldnt even dare to say "can i hug you to sleep" when I was sleeping right beside my friend. Our body were practically touching each other. Somemore she was the one who wanted to sleep beside me tat night. Ended up we sleep with our back facing each other...*bang wall till now*

Jealous......anyway...continue continue..

*i shall be brave next time....so i can tell my story here for my bros and sis*

DelisiA
02-04-2012, 06:54 PM
haha i perfer to ask then to jus do ... depends la if girlfriend den dun nid ask la, but not girlfriend must ask. basic respect :) wil update story tonight!! sapphire now outside not with me hahah~

ShortQuick
02-04-2012, 06:56 PM

third that.

keep the story going (:

Sapphirez
02-04-2012, 07:12 PM
haha i perfer to ask then to jus do ... depends la if girlfriend den dun nid ask la, but not girlfriend must ask. basic respect :) wil update story tonight!! sapphire now outside not with me hahah~

& I miss you badly, dearest. How I wish I am able to hold your hands and lie on your shoulder while waiting for auntie to finish whatever she has to do. I miss your touch, boy. Hope you are here right now with me.

DelisiA
02-04-2012, 09:13 PM
k bro and sis as promise story update today once i got back to my own place.

okok continue from the place i stop ...

after we french for like about 3-5mins suddenly stopped and we both look at each other with a funny look so afterwards we contiune talking and talking again until suddenly i dont know what happen but we locked lips again and started frenching this time i was greedy and try to go for more. so i slowly move my hands to her breast and try to touch abit to my suprised b4 i could even fully feel it she push me away and say walau wan to eat my meat ar? i was shock den i kan-chiong thought she angry and she jus say walau try to eat ppl :( in like a small little girl way and suddenly she say she wan go sleep liao den i apologise say sorry la i dunno u dun allow ma den she say people also never say can touch there :( den i at first thought she was angry but later then i know haha she is mind-fucking me so afterwards she went in slp. and so did i soon after wards thinking how to say sorry to her etc... so that was end of monday night so the next day we wokeup on a tuesday morning so tuesday morning came and auntie went out so i went in room find sapphire and hugged her we had a small frenching was about to start the engine rolling when suddenly a big knock and bang shouting on the door, den i went to see i say eh got ppl leh i dunno who so sapphire open, is 2 of her friends coming and taking thier stuffs in my heart i was like wtf a timing for u all to come, so they came at abt 8am+ den left at 11am so after they left me and sapphire was like finally left both of us alone only. den i was like hehehe now u going die in my hands den suddenly i look outside the window i saw auntie coming back from the corridor den i turn to sapphire and say eh auntie come back liao den she was like really meh? and she went to see and i can see her small little disappointing look like mine :( so ended up we did nothing at all for dat tuesday morning haha so endup i had to go home and settle some stuffs so i went back and have a light sleep b4 i came again at night to find sapphire:) so after i reach at night about 9pm auntie was tired and went to slp so left me and her cuddle each other at the living room and we start frenching naturelly like some bf and gf would do. suddenly knock knock. the small boy of her friend was outside becus he say he was going to stay with us for a few days den our mood was spoiled again .. so ended up this small boy came and become like a very very big lightbulb. so we 3 chatted for very long like till quite late around 3am+ till the boy fall aslp and left me and sapphire on the mattress so we talk talk and she suddenly put her face towards me and say now we play a game. whoever kisses who lose and i told her nevermind i sure lose de and i started frenching her, i love freching with her becus she got a good tongue skills haha. so we started frenching and i dont really remember how but endup she offer to do a bj for me and i was afraid at first because the didi was just beside us so i say eh we go 1 corner la else later he suddenly wakeup and turn cb then how to react, haha so she agree and we went beside the fridge and i was standing while she pull down my shorts and unzip a little bit and took out my little bro which is already mari-kita. and she started licking my dick like a ice cream cone.and started sucking it hard and i can feel her warmness of her mouth very shiok and nice feeling as it was breezing dat night. and she gave me a very very deep throat which i could say my whole dick was almsot inside her mouth ( my dick not small one ok btw haha jus saying ) aftwards i told her i feel like fucking u so hard right now. but both of us know is impossible because is very dangerous haha so ended up i didnt come also because we didnt did it for long and she went back to slp so did i :)

and then morning came again it was a wednesday morning and when we wokeup auntie went out and the didi need to work so aft 10am the house was clear and only left me and sapphire as usual i went to her bed and wake her up hug her tightly and telling her no one at home already all go out and she was like still in a blur mood cause of not enough sleep, then when she still in blur mood i started kissing her slowly den to her neck and started frenching her all over again ~ till she let out a soft moan and afterwards when she was awake we went to the living room and chit-chat again. really cant remember what happen already neither does she i jus sms and asked her she say not very sure also haha so i just aga aga k bros. so endup we at sofa and i asked her weather can blow for me :P and she say why u miss my bj ar i say ya and slowly she went down and pull down my shorts and started licking me all over and gave me a nice bbbj ~ afterwards suddenly i whisper in her ears and say i feel like fucking u in a doggy position now. and her eyes looks at me and ask do u really want it? i say ya ya i really wan it please........................... and suddenly she pull my little dick and guide me to the toilet and say lets do it in here. den i say huh here ar i first time do in toilet leh i dontknow how she say can one i teach u.. haha den slowly she pull down her tight shorts which i bought for her to wear and wearing nothing below. and she slowly bent down using the toilet seat to support herself and position herself for me to fuck. sorry bros dun really know how to explain this position but aga aga u guys know what i mean right? den she use her hand and guide my dick into her wet and tight hole. and i started fucking her like there is no tomorrow slowly slowly and i can hear her moaning ( for bros out there sapphire got a good sound system even better then those u can find in AV porn ) if got chance i add sound clip ba haha if she allow. so there we were doing it in the toilet and i pumping her so hard that she moan and moan till i getting more and more hard and i pumped her even harder till i can feel i coming and i pull it out and shoot on the toilet floor and she laugh at me saying i look so funny :( wa a shy moment for me aftward it ended we wash up and went back to sofa and chatted and i was like ahhhhh finally get to release some stress haha she was like laughing at me non-stop and teasing me.. story to be contiune ok hope u guys like my story and understand sorry i not as exciting as people say but i jus saying all the facts bit by bit sorry if is boring bros jus sharinggggg

DelisiA
02-04-2012, 09:26 PM
oh ya by the way just a add on .

to people ytd who suggest to sapphire who to wake me up lol. u guys really full of ideas endup let me tell u all what happen ok ? haha

i was aslp and wearing a loose basketball shorts with a big big t-shirt and suddenly when sleeping i feel something warm around my dick area at first didnt really care cause i too tired was very tired ytd didnt know why either and suddenly the movement was too much that i have to force myself to open my eyes and feel endup i saw sapphire was below and bbbj-ing me so hardworking that i stand and when i wokeup she asked me u like ma ? haha i say ya ya pls carry on and she did till i say okok dont liao later i come in ur mouth haha den she say haha okok endup she helped me did a handjob and i come all over my own body lolz so paiseh and she clean for me and i went back to sleep again haha~

Sapphirez
02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
:eek::( i got zapped & I dont know why!

Anyway boy, i like your story! Remind me of everything & this is our memories. LOL.

HANDFUL
02-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Dunno how to ups your points but it's a jolly sweet story !!
Like !!

blade
02-04-2012, 10:34 PM
nice story bro. but somehow there are alot of sleeping involved. HAHA

Botakhead
02-04-2012, 11:59 PM
:eek::( i got zapped & I dont know why!

Anyway boy, i like your story! Remind me of everything & this is our memories. LOL.

Dun worry sis, as long as you got minimum 40 points, your power point remains.;)

Botakhead
03-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Like !!

You'll need to have power points to upz anyone.:)
40 reputation points, you will earn 1 power point. Then you'll be able to upz others.

sean69
03-04-2012, 02:23 PM
oh ya by the way just a add on .

to people ytd who suggest to sapphire who to wake me up lol. u guys really full of ideas endup let me tell u all what happen ok ? haha

i was aslp and wearing a loose basketball shorts with a big big t-shirt and suddenly when sleeping i feel something warm around my dick area at first didnt really care cause i too tired was very tired ytd didnt know why either and suddenly the movement was too much that i have to force myself to open my eyes and feel endup i saw sapphire was below and bbbj-ing me so hardworking that i stand and when i wokeup she asked me u like ma ? haha i say ya ya pls carry on and she did till i say okok dont liao later i come in ur mouth haha den she say haha okok endup she helped me did a handjob and i come all over my own body lolz so paiseh and she clean for me and i went back to sleep again haha~

bro.. just a suggesting.. can u use punctuation or spacing? perhaps can break into paragraphs..

me old man.. the more i read, the more crossed eye i get.. thanks!

DelisiA
03-04-2012, 02:39 PM
hahaha my eng jialat la bro i try in next story sorry everyone!!! pls up if u like my story~~ is real not fake thank u!!

Alantino
03-04-2012, 03:14 PM
will this become a love story?? hehehehe

jamesrockwell
03-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Maybe they are already couple.....niceeee:D

TwinLighter
03-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Nice of you to share TS, envy you both.

But knn can don't hoot us with a wall of text mah? Haha

Just press enter once in a while lah, don't stingy.

Await your improved updates, though i've stopped reading since page 5, the text wall getting to high to scale.

Have a nice day

DelisiA
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM
ok guys will press space haha sorry sorry i not story writer la , i jus sharing ma n o wonder keep tio zap ~ hahah LOVE STORY AR STAY TUNE!!! anyway today not meeting sapphire

:)

Screwist
03-04-2012, 06:30 PM
lol, good memories bro.

If "kaw win" must remember to thank SBF for bringing you 2 love birds together :P

DelisiA
05-04-2012, 01:17 AM
to all bros, my story will be contiune by sapphire sis herself :) after we talked abt it becus ppl complain my story see liao very blur, and i think many fans out there waiting for her side of story right? enjoy!!

Sapphirez
05-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Will try to post up if I have the time. :)

Meeting my boy tomorrow, so excited that I can't sleep. :D

Hotspotxxxxx
05-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Juicy.....how i wish i can have such an experience too

tanmale
05-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Wow nice story Bro.
Pls do cont. tks ya:D

bg102
05-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Wow, sis, what a profound statement. Sorry I have missed it all this while, fantastic:

♥ Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning

couldn't help but make this comment.

Botakhead
05-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Will try to post up if I have the time. :)

Meeting my boy tomorrow, so excited that I can't sleep. :D

Awaiting your post soon, but must try not to tio zap until no power liaoz arh....ok?

Take care.:D

Sapphirez
05-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Hello all!

So I was chatting with my boy and I move ahead to start our tongue fight. I didn’t give much, not a long one nor a short one and I stopped. I look at him in a shy way and it is just moment of awkwardness. :X After which we started chatting again & our tongue fight continued. :X Was frenching halfway and I was semi-enjoying it and I feel something touching my breast. Was shocked but I am not giving him to touch that easily and so I moved away asked if he wants to eat my tofu! :@

He was so shocked as well that he thought I was angry but actually I was smiling to myself. (Yes, I am playing hard to get. :P) I ignored him for awhile and start talking to him not long again. He is lucky that I have a good temper if not I will throw him out of the house or may even give him a tight slap. :X So I acted as if I was really angry and sleepy and he being like a cute little baby saying sorry to me. Just so sweet & cute!

So we went to sleep because I was really tired to the max but both of us are awake by auntie’s loud bang on the door. Just when auntie close the door, both of our eyes open and look at each other. The moment is like both of us know what we are thinking. Went to the bedroom and wanted to do some naughty actions but was interrupted by two very big lightbulbs. We were just only cuddling. So after the two lightbulbs left, auntie came back. I was WTF?! Seriously?! Sian ½ already! :(

So my boy came back at night and both of us are like waiting for the auntie to be asleep for more actions but was interrupted by another lightbulb. After every single lightbulb has stop functioning, both of us start our frenching and I start playing with his dick and soon he asked if I can give him a good BJ. Was still teasing him and I said no. After several round of pleasing, I agreed and give him a deep throat blowjob. I can tell from his face that the shiokness he got from his face like MORE MORE MORE but both of us no guts lar, halfway no more already.

Went to sleep because I have to go for a medical appointment the next day and when everything finished, we went home and no one is around. Started naughty on the bed and I touched his dick and told him that he has a short dick. *I was just trying to tease him*. He quickly say ‘it’s not, it is thick!’ So I was playing with his dick once again and both of our tongue wars started. I was wearing this dress that have a zip infront so he pulled down the zip of my dress and he saw my bra! I was so shy *have to act what!* and I cover it so that he won’t see it. Naughty little boy, his fingers went into my bra and started playing with my erected nipples. Was quite turned on until his tongue went to my weakest weakest area and OHNO! I am really turned on. He took off my bra without any rejection of mine probably because he knows that I am turned on and gave my nipples a good suck! Till now, I cannot remember that seducing asshole face of his whenever he is licking my nipples (& it feels very good, dear!)

Took off his pants and started to give him another blowjob. This time it will be better because no one is around. Gave him deep throat + deep throat and then licking on the head + licking of the balls and I know he is turned on already. Pulled him to the toilet *because the location sucks to the max that even if window is closed, you still can see everything. My boy is sweet not to let anyone see me naked. :X* and I told him to do it here. He gave me a stun face like SERIOUSLY?! I bend down with hold hands holding on the toilet bowl and pulled his dick to my little pussy hole and his dick isn’t small anymore. His fully erected dick is thick and I am totally loving it! Feel like hiding his dick in me forever. :X When doing the doggy style, I moaned that loudly that my boy asked me to lower down my volume.

He came fast because he is not wearing any condoms *his logic* and he so cute when he start to ejaculate and I was laughing at him. He said he was shy then but I have no idea at all. :/ After everything, we bathed together and cuddle each other on the bed and soon we fell asleep…..

& yes, we sleep a lot! My boy is actually sleeping now! He told me he just wants to lie down for a moment and he has been 2 hours! This is a small surprise I have for him when he wakes up. TEEHEE!

& to people who zap me, :( don’t zap me anymore! I did nothing wrong … right? It has been long time since I write a story and I got no more storytelling feel already. Weird huh? :/

Ciao~!

tanner132
05-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Nice sharing of you both your love story.

Much easier to read sis story with spacing over the sentences.

Enjoy and treasure the relationship. After all is all about love and caring but not all about the sexual needs that matter the most important... ;)

Sapphirez
05-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Nice sharing of you both your love story.

Much easier to read sis story with spacing over the sentences.

Enjoy and treasure the relationship. After all is all about love and caring but not all about the sexual needs that matter the most important... ;)

Thank you! :D

bugmenot
06-04-2012, 12:12 AM
A fairytale of bubblegum romance spinning... OMG... :)

Youth is simply everything... Isn't it..? ;)

I hope love do supersede lust for the both u...

But I cannot imagine the shiokness DelisiA feels whenever those lustiness eyes of Sapphirez's look up at him while engulfing his manhood with her moisted and warm mouth during bbbj... :D

Be blessed!

DelisiA
06-04-2012, 12:30 AM
haha wa kao u all steady leh i share story complain my spacing i not english teacher leh~ thats why ask sapphire to contiune anyway today just got 1 more story u all can try psyco her to share with u guys ~

and just a bit of add info me and sapphire are tgt now as a couple not fb i nv wanted to treat her as a fb althought she got the potential to become one hahaha okok goodnight bros

callmebad
06-04-2012, 12:32 AM
thanks for sharing your happy experience with us
hope you both will have a wonderful love life from now on

Sapphirez
06-04-2012, 12:43 AM
Oo! I got potential ah? Then should I get a FB here? LOL. *KIDDING HORRR, later get zapped again -.-

panda1984
06-04-2012, 05:48 AM
Lol. I am looking for one! Haha. Now need some release. Just finish work. Haha.. Too bad sis.you attached le. 'looking elsewhere' see if there's any sis available.

dreamerz
06-04-2012, 11:40 AM
AWWW..... MIND BLOWING!!!. fab fab fab fab!!!!..... only to make me realised i am forever alone...

DelisiA
07-04-2012, 08:28 AM
ok guys the story between me and sapphire also say till almost up already, guess she say guys here more keen on actions only ? hahah lol~

just a short info on us now

we are together as a couple

we meet often

we love each other

and we trying to work hard for our future haha

if anyone wan daily updates can share i try to post anyway just another info

sapphire say she dun mind posting photo haha but i mind lol still thinking hard hahah~ later tio zap again oops :) takecare bro and sis !

<3 sapphirezzzz

hotstuffm8
07-04-2012, 08:54 AM
trolololol

sjb1994
07-04-2012, 09:27 AM
haha, at first though is a lust story but end up a love story. Not bad, at least we have sis and bro here meet up become couple, not only lust, FB, sex.:D

But I still prefer more juice in the love story, this is still a sex forum right!

DelisiA
07-04-2012, 11:29 AM
haha, at first though is a lust story but end up a love story. Not bad, at least we have sis and bro here meet up become couple, not only lust, FB, sex.:D

But I still prefer more juice in the love story, this is still a sex forum right!

haha how jucie u wan u msut ask sapphire la she better in telling and explain i noob de and thanks for u up~ i got 1 rep le lol!!

Sapphirez
07-04-2012, 02:41 PM

we meet often

we love each other

<3 sapphirezzzz

Since when my dear so sweet!

Botakhead
07-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Congratulation to you for getting your 1 power point.:D

DelisiA
08-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Congratulation to you for getting your 1 power point.:D

haha thank u!! when ur turn for sbf sis :D

den can hear botak head story haha

MonteCristo
08-04-2012, 02:34 AM

we meet often

we love each other

Cautiously optimistic. Still, it is definitely something to be happy about. Congrats! :)

hadeslee
08-04-2012, 02:46 AM
So ts, what do you think of the FR she started?

DelisiA
08-04-2012, 07:13 AM
So ts, what do you think of the FR she started?

huh okok la she always tease me 1 la hahahah used to it already

DelisiA
08-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Like !!

haha welcome hope u enjoy, but bros here complain my wall of text i still working on it, next story i hope wont cockup D

Sapphirez
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
haha welcome hope u enjoy, but bros here complain my wall of text i still working on it, next story i hope wont cockup D

When is the next story! I am waiting & getting impatient! :mad:

Sapphirez
06-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Re-read this thread and realise I miss you and the feeling I first had with you. Hope to see you soon. I am dying for your touch. :p

GorDJilla
06-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Nt bad la.. Come to SBF & managed to find a gf.. Bro, nt everybody so lucky like u. Well, glad to see u & sis happily in love :))

masterq85
07-05-2012, 04:10 PM
To ts and sapphire sis, all the best hope to ur bell soon....

sglooker
08-05-2012, 01:33 AM
To TS and Ms Sapphire....

Please carry on your story... wishing you couple all the best!

P/S: got pics or not? :)

DelisiA
09-05-2012, 04:16 AM
haha recently been ups and down. r/s is like this de la pic ar.. dicussing with sapphirez see how but i kind a protective guy hahah sorry bros :) mayb can try psyco sapphirezz thanks all bro and sis for wishes

asdfghjkl
09-05-2012, 04:17 AM
hoping for more to cum.. kekeke, nice reading them so far.. :p