PDA

View Full Version : The Masseuse

skybee
28-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Glad many of you enjoyed my stories. They are real. Just like this one.

She looked out of the air plane window apprehensively, surveying the new land she saw before her. She has just touched down in sunny Singapore. And yet, the place looked so cold to her. So different from the small hometown she had just left, with her daughter of 9 years.

Without knowing a word of English, she stepped out of the plane and followed the crowd. She was supposed to meet a lady named Ah Xiu. She had arranged for her stay and would take care of her.

Ah Xiu was a fat Singapore lady; boisterous, inconsiderate but filled with self-belief. Most if not all of it is self-justified. She got into this trade because there is good money to be made and there are people who wanted a better life in Singapore.

Qing came out with her daughter, and saw this fat lady standing behind the banister, hollering and gesticulating at her. She must be Ah Xiu.

Ah Xiu brought her to a flat in Jurong. The flat had 6 other people staying in it. The living room was filled with 2 bunk beds. One room was locked. She was to sleep in the other bedroom with her daughter and 2 other roommates.

She paid a deposit of $600 as first month’s rental. This was over and above what she had already paid Ah Xiu previously.

2 days later, her landlord came and asked for $500 as rent. She was shocked. Ah Xiu denied receiving any rental money from her. In tears, she came forth with the $500. Where else can she go to in a foreign land?

Qing left a small village near Changsha. She married at the age of 19. He was his neighbour and the first to show a sexual interest in her. After a year, her daughter was born. She left him because he was a gambler and he abused her physically, repeatedly.

She heard about Singapore from her god sister who worked as a masseuse. Money wasn’t great, but she met a man she loved and got married.

With this hope for a new resurrection, she got in touch with an agent, who arranged her visa. She was to become a peidu mama as they call it in sunny Singapore. Her daughter will get a good education in a good school, and she will build another future with her daughter, in sunny Singapore.

Qing didn’t know where to start finding work. She came with her life savings and some of it had already been depleted. She wasn’t allowed to work but she knew this before she left her village. But she had to find some income to support herself and her daughter.

Her god sister recommended the place she last worked in. The boss is not the nicest person on earth but it is a start. Josie the boss was a fat lady. She had permed hair and wore perpetual fake eye lashes and too much mascara.

The job interview took place 4 days upon her arrival. Josie said Qing had no experience but would train her. Meantime she will employ her as a cleaner. For $600 a month.

She had 4 masseuse colleagues, and after 4 weeks of training, she became one of them. Her salary became $800 a month.

Her first customer was a young man. He was soft and ugly. She came into the room and he was already lying face down in his weathered white underwear. He turned around, looked at her from head to toe, grinned and asked for her name. They spoke and she started.

When she finished with his back, he turned around. Next thing she knew, he had her hands between her legs, grabbing her crotch. He grinned. Looked at her crotch again and said “swee ma?”

His grip was strong and he was beginning to hurt her. She recoiled as his other hand was now grabbing her breasts at the same time he released his grip on her crotch and started to pull down her pants.

She pushed him away and asked him what he was doing. He said in Chinese, “don’t bluff. You know what I want. Come, give me a blow job now.” With that, he pulled her head towards his cock with one hand, and took out his penis with the other.

HG69
28-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Camping for more ....

alan0338
28-03-2012, 10:46 AM
camp for more of tis real story .. :D

lacoruna69
28-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Camping...nice nice....

Yardstick
28-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Interesting read.

Rasta Marley
28-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Good start! Please continue bro

Starkarat
28-03-2012, 02:38 PM
the soft guy can be quite rough and hArd too yah? very. nice story!

skybee
29-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Qing is a petite woman with slender waist and large breasts for her size. Not pretty in the classic sense, she is still very attractive, and men would give her a second look especially in Singapore, when she wears her short shorts or skirt because of the weather.

This guy is strong but she is used to stronger men, like her husband who used to abuse her physically. With her face pushed to about 2 inches from his penis, she suddenly lashed out at his balls with her fingers, giving them a vicious squeeze. Concentrating her nails as they dug violently into his scrotum, she gave a hard yank.

He yelped and released his hold on her. The commotion brought her colleagues to her aid. She gave forth a torrent of expletives and vulgar words, cursing him. He left the shop with a band aid stuck across his bleeding balls.

I met Qing about 6 months after that episode.

By now, she was no longer innocent to the extra services she was meant to provide to augment her income. But she never felt comfortable with this as oftentimes, they reek of stale urine and smegma and they were ugly and distasteful looking. She had learnt that to earn a bigger tip, you have to go slow. Start with the finger tips. Know how to twirl, how to twist, how to caress, how to stretch, gently and when the signs are there, how to pump vigorously. She has been praised repeatedly and men would make appointments with her, not for the massage, but to touch her breasts and to let her touch their penises.

She shared some of her stories with me about the more profound episodes of her experience.

There was a guy about 40. A nerdy, studious type of guy with spectacles as Qing had described him. He was shy and from talking to him, he was a professional, and most likely a doctor or an engineer. His kick was getting his anus rubbed with a dildo that he brought along for the massage. At the appropriate time, she was to lubricate it and put it into his anus while he masturbated alone and grabbing her buttocks at the same time. She never understood why he would return to her time and again, when his inclination may be better suited elsewhere.

There was another guy who usually request for an hour’s worth of sexual massage, alternating from his feet to his head, stopping in between when he got high. I asked Qing if he wanted a tantric form of massage. She said no, but he would get so excited that he would clench his toes and fingers as he basked in ecstasy. When he came, he would come in convulsions, like a shivering child as Qing would describe it.

But most of her customers were the typical boring sort. Hand jobs only as she does not like doing blow jobs.

Sometimes, her customers would stroke her and if they were good looking and gentle, she would relax and enjoy the ride of sensations. There was a particular guy she fancied but he was married. He would touch her so sensuously that she came, every time. Once, she was so carried away by pleasure that she didn’t realise that he had penetrated her. That was the last time she saw him, for he never returned ever since.

But she was also lonely, and she hoped to find someone nice, friendly and non-threatening. She also needed the warmth of a man who could excite her deeply but by now, she had lost her respect for men in general, and wondered if there are any good men left in this world.

jolenekoh
29-03-2012, 11:43 PM
YAWN. boring like ur mum's cunt

Coffeecans
29-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Is she still around?

skybee
30-03-2012, 12:15 AM
This was the time that my friend Jim came along. I had introduced him to Qing because I found her fascinating. She was open, friendly and had no airs and would banter about anything under the sky.

Oftentimes I would drop by her place of work. If she wasn’t particularly busy, she would accompany me to the nearby kopi tiam. It used to be a real esteem booster as men would look at me with envy, being led by the hand of a pretty and sexy lady, wearing invariably shorts that are too tight for her. But that was her ‘uniform’; the bait to get you excited enough to spend good money on her.

Jim was a serious type of guy. Not prone to rash decisions, he would deliberate and ponder before saying yes to anything. But he was an old friend and I accepted him for who he is.

He never married because of his careful manner, as no woman was perfect enough for him. The first time he laid eyes on Qing, I could see the discernible bulge appearing at his crotch. That was the only physical sign of interest even as he feigned disinterest as he sat with us at the kopi tiam, listening to us chit chatting.

On my next visit after a month’s break, Qing told me that Jim had visited her many times for a good rub. The sly son of a gun. Each time, he had actually gone for a massage but he had never asked to be rubbed in the sexual way. But he always left behind a generous tip and that left an impression on her.

To cut a long story short, Jim is now happily in a relationship with Qing, and has accepted her daughter and even found a place in a better school for her. He has not proposed yet, knowing his careful character but I have never seen him so happy with a woman before.

As for Qing, it restored her faith somewhat in men. She left an abusive husband, worked in a less than wholesome environment, but found a steady man who loves her. I don’t think she trusts him completely, but given time, wounds do heal.

Jim is indeed a lucky man.

Yardstick
30-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Interesting sharing here. It is something I have seen happen in real life but not believed by most. Most would think that these peidu mothers just want a quick buck but fail to realize that they too are humans who yearn for a human touch.

callmebad
30-03-2012, 12:56 AM
quite an interesting story, a refreshing one from the usual types I see here:)

AsiaBet
30-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Pitching another tent here to camp.:)

AaronTan
30-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Really nice and refreshing story :)

JohnsonHeng
30-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Cool story, keep it coming :)

ssholic3141
30-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Very different kind of story. Please continue, would like to know how Jim progresses with Qing.

skybee
31-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Dear Friends

I am glad many of you enjoyed this.

But unfortunately, the story ends here.

Since 'Jim' started his relationship with 'Qing', I deliberately became less close to her, and I also didn't want to know the intimate details of their relationship.

But there will be other stories to tell when I will find time to put it down for all.

thrive
31-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Please continue.

hunted
01-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Good thinking bro. if you were to get too close to her. He will be jealous and cause alot of problems to you.

ssholic3141
01-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Dear Friends

I am glad many of you enjoyed this.

But unfortunately, the story ends here.

Since 'Jim' started his relationship with 'Qing', I deliberately became less close to her, and I also didn't want to know the intimate details of their relationship.

But there will be other stories to tell when I will find time to put it down for all.

Aww... that's too bad. No worries, look forward to other new stories by you. All the best to Jim and Qing.:)