PDA

View Full Version : hotel room booking

fenstalker
27-03-2012, 10:56 PM
When I order FL, it is required to show 2 people's IC/passport. But I prefer to order it alone and let the FL come to my door instead. How do I do it? Usually the receptionist will ask if it is 1 or 2 person for the room.

5ag1_Boar
28-03-2012, 12:04 PM
I have an unconfirmed impression that only the guy IC is used to book the room. The girl IC is used to check Nationality and whether she has come into the same hotel multiple times that day. Several times, I noticed the reception reading the screen intently after scanning the girls IC . If I remember correctly, one OKT once asked me to go different hotel cause the girl been there several times that day.

Knowledgeable bros can shed light about this?

otamay
28-03-2012, 01:07 PM
I have an unconfirmed impression that only the guy IC is used to book the room. The girl IC is used to check Nationality and whether she has come into the same hotel multiple times that day. Several times, I noticed the reception reading the screen intently after scanning the girls IC . If I remember correctly, one OKT once asked me to go different hotel cause the girl been there several times that day.

Good observations, I think you are right. They can also see any overstayer in this manner.

jolenekoh
28-03-2012, 01:20 PM

my thoughts exactly

LinxiSteven
28-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Dear TS,

I have no intention to hijack your thread but I also have a question about booking rooms. I want to try Tarma but is puzzled how many ICs it will require then... And some hotels actually asked the names of the ladies coming to join later. So until now, I have yet to try Tarma... Can some experienced chiongster help? At a loss...

jolenekoh
28-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Book the higher class hotel. Spend a few more bucks n get everything comfortable.

sony2002
28-03-2012, 07:21 PM
going hotel is so risky these days, may be OKT can convert a lorry to a mobile bedroom with toilet facilities....can even provide pick up service for the clients some more!

raykee
28-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Dear TS,

I have no intention to hijack your thread but I also have a question about booking rooms. I want to try Tarma but is puzzled how many ICs it will require then... And some hotels actually asked the names of the ladies coming to join later. So until now, I have yet to try Tarma... Can some experienced chiongster help? At a loss...

what is tarma?

fenstalker
28-03-2012, 10:27 PM
so have any of you bro tried booking a room using your name only and then ask the FL come up to the room nowadays?

Snah
28-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Tarma=2 girls servicing 1 guy.

loneyheart
29-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Just to ans the Q tat bros asked .... H81 now do key in info of FL when check in together w u n she only allow 1 X to check in in t same H81 in t same day .... Recently I was check in H81 w a FL but in t room I felt no chemistry w her so rejected her ... she was kind enough to call her sis as replacement n left as not to waste t rm charged ... while I was waiting in t rm for 10 min t recept call n tell me tat I had a female ( another FL ) visitor but they cant allow her to come up .... I told him tat but t 1st FL had left so wat t problem ... he reply as t 1st FL was registered in t system as so they cant allow another 2nd FL to check in to 1 rm ... so I asked I m just in for 20 min so ??? ...he said only can check out n re check in to another new rm w another $30 no discount :eek: just my exp to share hope tat ans yr Q

CapriG
29-03-2012, 11:53 AM
@loneyheart
This is quite ridiculous -.-" but I think the hotel have to follow the regulation...

If we got checked with FL in the room, there is any legal issue?

5ag1_Boar
29-03-2012, 03:23 PM
In Singapore:

It is NOT illegal to patronise a prostitute of legal age.
It is NOT illegal to be a prostitute but must be legal age.

It IS illegal to be a pimp.

Why raid? To keep prostitution low enough that we do not degenerate into "SIN-gapore" yet, enough to satisfy the male population.

Seriously, as a guy I "need" FLs, but I don't want Singapore to become the sex-tourism-destination of S.E. Asia.

Frankly, while I do patronise FL, I certainly do not want them freely soliciting from any place they like. I want to bring FL to any hotel I like, but I do not want the FLs hanging around outside every budget hotel in Singapore. Or FLs operating out of a unit near my home.

The problem with foreign FLs is they have no sense of where is the appropriate place, so they will just operate from anywhere they think there is high customer traffic. So, I for one, am glad the AV is doing their job. Don't get me wrong, I patronise foreign FLs too, but I do think there is "a place for eveything, and everything in it's place".

elephantman
29-03-2012, 03:46 PM
cant we just say one person and bring the FL up later?

deffboy
31-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Will it be easier to pay nore for a hotel room to save the trouble and those raids? Really had enuff of those raids...

i rather go to a hotel, pay the few hundred bucks for a night stay and bang girls there without worries... Can also get another brudder to rotate too.

Just my idea...

trademark
31-03-2012, 10:27 AM
cant we just say one person and bring the FL up later?

nope. you need to declare 2 person even when the other party is not there yet. if not the hotel can kick you out when they found another person after you declare as one person.

lls8
31-03-2012, 10:58 AM
going hotel is so risky these days, may be OKT can convert a lorry to a mobile bedroom with toilet facilities....can even provide pick up service for the clients some more!

Haha....damn good idea by brother. I had seen many mobile toilet and mobile office, but mobile bedroom?.. Might not be a bad idea. But how to bath and wash in mobile lorry's bedroom? Dry wash? Hehehe. Can consider this idea to beat police raiding cos can drive away as and when necessary. I think in Japan there is a Van or MPV where they drive around city for a limited or agreed time while the guy can ML with the lady inside the MPV with curtain and tinted glass window.

Poet
31-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Will it be easier to pay nore for a hotel room to save the trouble and those raids? Really had enuff of those raids...

i rather go to a hotel, pay the few hundred bucks for a night stay and bang girls there without worries... Can also get another brudder to rotate too.

Just my idea...

You are right. Save the trouble of being held up at the station for hours while your phone is ringing because your OC is expecting you home.

orgasmatron
31-03-2012, 01:03 PM

Idea leh bro!!!!!! :)

sony2002
31-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Haha....damn good idea by brother. I had seen many mobile toilet and mobile office, but mobile bedroom?.. Might not be a bad idea. But how to bath and wash in mobile lorry's bedroom? Dry wash? Hehehe. Can consider this idea to beat police raiding cos can drive away as and when necessary. I think in Japan there is a Van or MPV where they drive around city for a limited or agreed time while the guy can ML with the lady inside the MPV with curtain and tinted glass window.

can complete with bathtub and aircon, but will need a bigger truck to house all these with a big water tank and heater

fijiperri
31-03-2012, 02:57 PM
interesting topic and great to see so many brothers sharing information and ideas...wind is super strong now so its good to share info on hotels...

i was discussing this with a few brothers of mine and comparing notes so i thought i share here too...(and if seniors here know better, feel free to correct me)

As i understand and as many brothers here already mentioned, anti-vice is basicaly looking out for three violations of law: foreigners as they are not allowed to be freelancers, underage (18), pimping...

nowadays its not easy to check in with just one i/c if u ask for transit rates, yes they do allow but they will tell you, if there are any guests or girls, they will not allow her to enter your room...this was the case when i just wanted a rest instead of driving home drunk so i said sure no problem...there was a couple in front of me and the counter said the same thing, so they check in together. i did notice when the counter saw that the girl is holding pink ic, he waved her i/c away and only register the guy's i/c...so i reckon that if she is local, they wont need to register the girl's i/c...so maybe some hotels dont take note how many times the girl check in to the same hotel...

if with foreigners, confirm will check...one of my fren have a indonesian chinese gf and though they never book transit, still must register work permit or identification for both...

so if u arrange a session with a local FL, no violations for you and the girl (unless she solicit her services openly) but if the girl is set up by the pimp, the anti-vice might check her phone and try to nail the pimp. (most of the time, they don't because once they see it's a local, they leave you alone or you can always try to pretend you are a couple...

i dont think its possible to check in with one i/c now at any hotels or go up to the room first and the fl come in later for transit...at least no hotels will openly risk this now as they get fined...if you have this lobang, u probably need to know someone in the hotel or is a regular...

so the next best plan is to book for whole day, they will ask less questions or you can check in first and say no guests then later on ask the FL to come much later...i believe G-land has a few hotels around 50-60 for whole day...but the area is very seedy...if not, i think cheapest i can find is 100-150...

i had also tried checking in first and as some hotels has a few entrances, sneak the girl in...this is possible to do but have a fren kana before he sneak in and hotel counter call him and advise him to check in guest...if you notice, every floor in the hotel by standard has cctv so if they happen to monitor, they can see who is entering your room...and this is only possible with mostly 4 star hotel with big lobbies...those hotel 81 or fragrance, counter just in front so cannot hide...

for me, i guess i totally stop taking up any transit for a long time already...prefer to be discreet and it is quite uncomfortable to do that when u need to check in with the girl and book transit even if the girl is your fren and not a FL...would be better to have whole room to myself but of course, that means its not very budget as hotel rooms in singapore is not cheap...

just to share...thanks.

btw, totally agree with bro 5ag1_boar posting...agree that if no control, it will spiral out of control, so there needs to be AV, we just need to play by the rulezzz

jolenekoh
31-03-2012, 05:50 PM
interesting topic and great to see so many brothers sharing information and ideas...wind is super strong now so its good to share info on hotels...

i was discussing this with a few brothers of mine and comparing notes so i thought i share here too...(and if seniors here know better, feel free to correct me)

As i understand and as many brothers here already mentioned, anti-vice is basicaly looking out for three violations of law: foreigners as they are not allowed to be freelancers, underage (18), pimping...

nowadays its not easy to check in with just one i/c if u ask for transit rates, yes they do allow but they will tell you, if there are any guests or girls, they will not allow her to enter your room...this was the case when i just wanted a rest instead of driving home drunk so i said sure no problem...there was a couple in front of me and the counter said the same thing, so they check in together. i did notice when the counter saw that the girl is holding pink ic, he waved her i/c away and only register the guy's i/c...so i reckon that if she is local, they wont need to register the girl's i/c...so maybe some hotels dont take note how many times the girl check in to the same hotel...

if with foreigners, confirm will check...one of my fren have a indonesian chinese gf and though they never book transit, still must register work permit or identification for both...

so if u arrange a session with a local FL, no violations for you and the girl (unless she solicit her services openly) but if the girl is set up by the pimp, the anti-vice might check her phone and try to nail the pimp. (most of the time, they don't because once they see it's a local, they leave you alone or you can always try to pretend you are a couple...

i dont think its possible to check in with one i/c now at any hotels or go up to the room first and the fl come in later for transit...at least no hotels will openly risk this now as they get fined...if you have this lobang, u probably need to know someone in the hotel or is a regular...

so the next best plan is to book for whole day, they will ask less questions or you can check in first and say no guests then later on ask the FL to come much later...i believe G-land has a few hotels around 50-60 for whole day...but the area is very seedy...if not, i think cheapest i can find is 100-150...

i had also tried checking in first and as some hotels has a few entrances, sneak the girl in...this is possible to do but have a fren kana before he sneak in and hotel counter call him and advise him to check in guest...if you notice, every floor in the hotel by standard has cctv so if they happen to monitor, they can see who is entering your room...and this is only possible with mostly 4 star hotel with big lobbies...those hotel 81 or fragrance, counter just in front so cannot hide...

for me, i guess i totally stop taking up any transit for a long time already...prefer to be discreet and it is quite uncomfortable to do that when u need to check in with the girl and book transit even if the girl is your fren and not a FL...would be better to have whole room to myself but of course, that means its not very budget as hotel rooms in singapore is not cheap...

just to share...thanks.

btw, totally agree with bro 5ag1_boar posting...agree that if no control, it will spiral out of control, so there needs to be AV, we just need to play by the rulezzz

good post. ur dead mum will be proud of u

Deesiaokia
31-03-2012, 09:49 PM
For me, htl 81, fragrance and even strand htl is out for me. Recently just found a nice htl near Lav area .. 150 per nite with access card .. Pretty safe I guess.. Just my 2 cent

ahpui99
31-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow. Seems reaosnable. Where dude

FRwriter
31-03-2012, 10:32 PM
A reason why I sibei pek chek with this is..

This morning, I was at Chinatown to pass a client a document and I was damn tired. So I wanted to check into H81 at Chinatown there to rest and wait for the rain to stop also.
Then I went in, partially wet on my clothes. I said I need a room for 2hrs and if I need to extend, I will call them. The next thing they asked really pissed me off. "Sir, when is your partner coming?"

I just told them I'm alone and all I want is to rest until the rain subsides. They still continue asking and pressing as though I'm here to book a FL! This really irate me that I scolded them and stomped out and called a cab to head home.

But when I reached home, I told myself it's not the hotel staff fault but is the regulation put in placed by ***.. :mad:

Deesiaokia
31-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Bro Check pm.. Is not nice to reveal ho Liao in here.. Many ghost is watching ..

Endoflifecycle
20-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Can anyone tell me more about the check in rules for hotel now?

Is it only transit (a couple of hours) that requires both parties identification?
If I book the whole day ones then do not need both identification?

Which hotels will send you letters/sms after your stay with them? Don't want later get such things.
Which hotels do not need both parties identifications?

Thanks in advance.

donut88
22-04-2012, 10:13 PM

Is it only transit (a couple of hours) that requires both parties identification?

Which hotels will send you letters/sms after your stay with them? Don't want later get such things.

Thanks in advance.

Yup, I just used H81 very recently, and both parties IDs are needed to be scanned. No choice at all. Even if both are SG parties, they still scan the SG ICs.....

rubberduckygirl
22-04-2012, 10:37 PM

Thanks in advance.

one can produce the driving license, and the other must produce ic.
was told, they need at least one id that have address.
saw non locals checking in, kpkb-ing at the counter cos they need to fill up quite abit of their details. cant blame, the receptionist has to do her job yea?

GorDJilla
22-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Anw bros, hotel 81 dun allow the same gal to check in too many times at the same hotel per day. So u can move ard different hotels in the same area. Indeed they nd 2 IDs these days so as to look out for underage ppl & overstayers.

GhostRider
27-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Any Kind Bros can recommend a safe hotel for tarma session, pls PM me. Thanx

AvgJoe
27-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Just to share my experience yesterday, h81 require both party checking in room to be present before they will hand over the keys. You cannot just check in first and sms the room number to the FL anymore. Pretty crappy i must say

Also, the same girl cannot check into the same hotel for more than twice a day, once in the morning and once more after 8pm (thats what the FL told me). But you can move around different hotels no problem.

asdfghjkl
27-04-2012, 07:12 PM
can anyone confirm all branches of H81 do not allow a single to book a room anymore on the spot? i still can book online as one person.

loneyheart
27-04-2012, 11:28 PM
can anyone confirm all branches of H81 do not allow a single to book a room anymore on the spot? i still can book online as one person.

No Hotel can reject a single to book a room .. u can F him if he reject tell him tat hotel r mean to rest n I feel tire n need a rm but if I need a company she will register later ..... But of cause t recept can reject t FL to enter if she was there b4 for t same day or some particular reason of in house rules ... Nom I will tell him politely n so far no rejection

Aceyfox
27-04-2012, 11:38 PM

It's allowed for 1 person to book in. But the receptionist will ask u whether there's any partner joining u later or not. If yes, then the partner must be able to produce valid documents before they can take the lift to your room. And the recept will call your room to tell u that your partner has arrived. There was once when i told them no partner joining me and when my FL rushed up to look for me, ignoring the recept's queries to which room she is heading to. Then they straightaway call my room n asked whether the gal is with me and she needs to go down to show her valid documents before she can come up again. IMO, i think they will take note of "single" check-ins and will call the room for verification when a single lady shows up at the hotel. Hope i answered your qn :)

netjumper
27-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Go to a nicer hotel ... And they will not ask :D

There are a number of boutique hotels ard Bugis and Chinatown, better ambiance than H81

asdfghjkl
28-04-2012, 01:17 AM
like to recommend my last love hotel i went to.. good ambiance to get wild the whole night.. kekeke :p

Le Peranakan Hotel

loneyheart
28-04-2012, 08:59 AM
like to recommend my last love hotel i went to.. good ambiance to get wild the whole night.. kekeke :p

Le Peranakan Hotel

Where is t location n charges bro ??? Mind to share pls ??

thtty
28-04-2012, 11:30 PM
You could plan way in advance and book those international hotel chains online for cheap.

water123
29-04-2012, 11:18 AM
where? Price please?

Banelement
29-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Where is t location n charges bro ??? Mind to share pls ??

if i dont remember wrongly the hotel is located in katong area, fitted quite discreetly in between the row of eateries opp the petrol kiosk. Hotel doors are lined w quite a bit of plant pots as well so checking-in quietly should be a simple affair.

rates wise i believe is $90/night? bros who have gotten a room here before can correct me on this, but i am quite certain its below $100/night.

hope it helps :o

kamiru
30-04-2012, 05:11 PM
hi, sorry to hijack this thread. may i know if hotel 81 heritage charges hourly rates?
and can i check in anytime? sorry i am noob in this...

turtlegirl
30-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Hey guys! sorry for hijacking this thread.
been with my guy for quite a long while now, and we've decided to go to a hotel for some fun for our anniversary after he ORDs. ;)
We want a classy place without any ID fuss for locals, we dont mind paying more for a great experience. anything from between 150-250 per night would be fine.
any boutique hotels with reasonable priced rooms to recommend?
much thanks guys! :)
turtlegirl

LovePotion
01-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Call them up and ask is most straightforward?

crassa08
01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
hey guys for those hotel in h81, if the girl is holding employment pass, can still proceed to book for transit ?

Banelement
01-05-2012, 09:12 PM
been with my guy for quite a long while now, and we've decided to go to a hotel for some fun for our anniversary after he ORDs. ;)
We want a classy place without any ID fuss for locals, we dont mind paying more for a great experience. anything from between 150-250 per night would be fine.
turtlegirl

which area are you looking to check into?

turtlegirl
01-05-2012, 09:42 PM
which area are you looking to check into?

hey, thanks for replying! ^^
Doesnt really matter where, as long as the area aint too seedy. Afterall, we are a couple, having some fun, both clean.. and dirty ;) but not just doing it with a random stranger.
any ideas? :)

5ag1_Boar
02-05-2012, 10:28 AM
turtlegirl
Most non transit hotels will still require at least one ID to book and check in. But they won't make a fuss about whether there is a partner or not.

Ask your guy to book for one person and check in without you. You can join him later.

Google for Boutique hotels.

hidden_dragon
02-05-2012, 03:14 PM
turtlegirl

Your budget should get you some decent rooms. Studio M seems to be having pretty good promo for May and GSS period.
http://www.millenniumhotels.com.sg/studiomhotel/specials/index.html

I tried the Carlton last year. good location and I think may also fit your budget. Quite a nice hotel that. Big room, great view and awesome location.

turtlegirl
02-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Most non transit hotels will still require at least one ID to book and check in. But they won't make a fuss about whether there is a partner or not.

Ask your guy to book for one person and check in without you. You can join him later.

Google for Boutique hotels.

Your budget should get you some decent rooms. Studio M seems to be having pretty good promo for May and GSS period.
http://www.millenniumhotels.com.sg/studiomhotel/specials/index.html

I tried the Carlton last year. good location and I think may also fit your budget. Quite a nice hotel that. Big room, great view and awesome location.

thanks for the tips guys, appreciate it :-*

slutwen
03-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Bros,

I guess to avoid all the hassle of checking in the rooms with FL,the best is to go Geylang liao. No hassle and you have lots of girls to choose from. FLs are not medically checked. An alternative to release your solders.

I have given up on hotel flings and go back to Gelyang. haiz!

netjumper
04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
hey, thanks for replying! ^^
Doesnt really matter where, as long as the area aint too seedy. Afterall, we are a couple, having some fun, both clean.. and dirty ;) but not just doing it with a random stranger.
any ideas? :)

Bugis area got The Sultan and Ardennes Hotel. I like both. Ardennes have a serb sexy bathroom and Sultans got a very sexy mattress on raised platform bed. Both have great space for sex options. Haahaa ... Ard $200 all in. Go to booking.com ... Takes 2 minutes to book after you register? But if you drives, parking is a hassle

Studio M is also one of my fav. For a Premium Loft, including b'fast for 2 is only $220 all in. Have a nice pool and close to pubs. Free parking. Loft stairs also give you nice place options :-)

momogaga
31-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Hi bros
Normally FL no work permit just tourist visa. So check in at hotel any problem or not. They are also looking out for illegal workers right. So if caught with FL without work permit in room any problem.