PDA

View Full Version : How I got cheated by KTV girl

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

banana
29-12-2004, 09:17 PM
.... coz the image of the ger juz couldn't be erase.... as we are not Windows XP .... we are made from flesh and blood....
So therefore, to all bros, do what u feel to do..

i m not winxp, always crash and BSOD. i m Mac OS X a far more superior race. hee hee...

like me, I agree with bro fcukger. Confirm we are all fools... the lousy students of the Sammyboy Secondary School, who have failed the KTV rules of engagement subject jiat lat jiat lat....

dont worry u will graduate from here to Geyalng JC and earn your Bachelor of Masturbation in KTVU.

...but to treat her as a norm person. but me just feel abit more relieve/lucky than some other bros here... coz after much persuasion by me, my PRC mei mei, now seriously looking for a office job/sales promoter back in china... and meanwhile, learning english to improve herself.. .... so all and all... i treat my $$ loss as helping another person to lead a more normal life...

i m glad u r a human being and have emotion. is good to hear your story and know we have good bro here.

sorry for the long-winded post... just speaking my innermost thoughts.. please do correct me if you find me wrong...

dont be sorry, be happy.

santaizi
29-12-2004, 10:21 PM
sorry for the long-winded post... just speaking my innermost thoughts.. please do correct me if you find me wrong...

you are not alone for spending alot of $$$ but never bonk the girl.

davidkohhy
29-12-2004, 11:55 PM
As for me, i think i am one of those worst students... coz me, paid a deal of money liao, end up dun feel like bonking her liao.. but to treat her as a norm person. but me just feel abit more relieve/lucky than some other bros here... coz after much persuasion by me, my PRC mei mei, now seriously looking for a office job/sales promoter back in china... and meanwhile, learning english to improve herself.. .... so all and all... i treat my $$ loss as helping another person to lead a more normal life..

actually, u r the best student with honours man! manage to convince her to change n she did! not easy with most of them already psychoing themselves when they are here to make the most $$$ as possible

but hey, i think sometimes if we just look from another angle, these PRC also quite chamz.... knn, a mere 2000 rmb for a office assistant job consider quite high paying liao... wah lau.... even though china expenses very low... but still quite pathetic leh.... is about $400.... machiam NSF pay like that....actually for RMB2K is considered alot for average salaried worker so they are rather lucky!

sadfa
30-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi All,

I think that it's absolutely strange that anyone would want to have relationships with girls who are working in an industry where they give sex and "feelings" in exchange for money. It is their job to make you feel good about yourself. In exchange, they expect you to pay. When the money stops, the service stops. Pure and simple.

It is a business transaction. All trades operate the same way. If you can't pay, you can't get service. If you don't believe, try to get a lawyer, doctor, accountant, supplier, contractor etc to do work for you if you don't pay them or tell them midway through a job that you ran out of money.

When your lawyer, doctor, contractor etc stop work because of non payment by you, do you say they cheated you?

In fact, the golden thread, if you strip all the stories here to the barest, is that things go wrong (ie withdrawal of service) when they either don't want your money anymore [they have enough and/or a higher bidder for their service (another customer) has come along] or you ran out of money.

You can't pay anymore, so you can't get the service anymore. How can you say that you were cheated? You felt loved when you were able to pay. That is the bargain. Don't expect to continue feeling loved when you can't afford the service.

Also, it has nothing to do with nationality. It's just that there are more PRC "shops" here.

Cheers

bro,

sorry for joining late. think bro awakening n other bros point in this post about maintaining a prc n being 'cheated' is that there was more than a wl n customer relationship between them.

of course if u have a mind blowing bonk with a wl or ktv ger n decide 2 pay her money every month n she bonk another man, there is no cheating, cos u r a fool to pay her more when she promise u nothing. just like u pay your doctor $1 k instead of $30. if he dont give u priority next time u see him, u cant blame him.

in this case, there was more to it. some of the men r more like boy fren or lao gong n believed in the women's sweet words or promises. when the women go back on their words, the men feel cheated.

of course u can argue why these men fall in love with these women as by nature of these women's jobs, they give them sex n feelings for money, so they should have realised the gers' feelings cannot be genuine.

but u cant explain love n more importantly, some men choose to believe in the inherent goodness of another human being, no matter what her sorry predicament that led her 2 b a wl.

so the bargain or deal is different. or at least the ger say one thing n do another leading the men to think their deal is a gam cheng or relationship deal when in fact its only a fucking deal.

just like u pay yr gf or wife money every month, if no money, they fcuk other men?

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 11:35 AM
If you all dont mind, I would like to remind again.

Please DONT quote the WHOLE long post.. :p

PuTonRen
30-12-2004, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=sadfa]
in this case, there was more to it. some of the men r more like boy fren or lao gong n believed in the women's sweet words or promises. when the women go back on their words, the men feel cheated.

but u cant explain love n more importantly, some men choose to believe in the inherent goodness of another human being, no matter what her sorry predicament that led her 2 b a wl.
[QUOTE]

Well said, brother,

As I have said, how could we trust a lady who calls you 'Lao Gong' only after a very short encounter, or worst, after the first meeting/making love session. Lao Gong means nothing to them so much so that they use the term freely. For some of us, if we take this term seriously, we are in for trouble. Calling you Lao Gong in our context means to give them more money.

During several occasions, I met girls who called me 'Lao Gong' after the first or the first few encounters, and told me that they did not use the term freely, but only to the person they like. Better still, they would say "I do not know why only after a few meetings with you, I feel strongly to call you 'Lao Gong', that I did not use it to anyone else so easily". You think I believed them? Of course not, I told them straight on their face "Then do not call me 'Lao Gong', just call "Lao + My sirname" or "Qing Ai de". It costs less!

My $14.77 worth :D

sadfa
30-12-2004, 11:41 AM

Please DONT quote the WHOLE long post.. :p

dont have lah! i deleted some part n included those that u need to read b4 u read my post. somemore he post a few times. otherwise catch no ball. kaoozzzz.

sadfa
30-12-2004, 11:46 AM
As I have said, how could we trust a lady who calls you 'Lao Gong' only after a very short encounter, or worst, after the first meeting/making love session. Lao Gong means nothing to them so much so that they use the term freely.

My $14.77 worth :D

bro,

their words r like my sperm, easy 2 give.

anyway i am trying to explain why people fall for these prc gers. it can be for many reasons, but they r entitled to the reason lor.

maybe those people who did, can explain why they fall for em? maybe more than just being called lao gong?

bhoven
30-12-2004, 11:49 AM
bro,

of course u can argue why these men fall in love with these women as by nature of these women's jobs, they give them sex n feelings for money, so they should have realised the gers' feelings cannot be genuine.

so the bargain or deal is different. or at least the ger say one thing n do another leading the men to think their deal is a gam cheng or relationship deal when in fact its only a fucking deal.

just like u pay yr gf or wife money every month, if no money, they fcuk other men?

Totally agree with u brudder .... its not as neat/clinical as a business transaction. The "cheating" is of the trust placed in the gurl who has promised to be faithful or to turn over a new leaf in return for the financial support which is many times the costs of a commercial bonk. U just feel disappointed when there is a failed one time business transaction; u don't lose sleep or mind over it but in a relationship, emotions are involved. Hurt is harder to overcome. In a way it is like being two-timed and cuckolded. Sigh.

sadfa
30-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Totally agree with u brudder .... its not as neat/clinical as a business transaction. The "cheating" is of the trust placed in the gurl who has promised to be faithful or to turn over a new leaf in return for the financial support which is many times the costs of a commercial bonk.
Hurt is harder to overcome. In a way it is like being two-timed and cuckolded. Sigh.

bro,

1. u put my pt exactly across in 1 short para. u english teacher har?
2. although some people would say why so stupid to believe in their words , when they r generally notorious cheaters n liars?
3. anyway agree w me, u know what to do har?

bhoven
30-12-2004, 12:24 PM
bro,

1. u put my pt exactly across in 1 short para. u english teacher har?
2. although some people would say why so stupid to believe in their words , when they r generally notorious cheaters n liars?
3. anyway agree w me, u know what to do har?

Aiyah brudder u too kind...u r no pushover either lah

Me noe wat to do ??? Not sure, sadder yes but no regrets as its all
part of life's learning experience. Wat consoles me is that perhaps
i have convinced one gurl to change n be a normal housewife. As brudder lament has wisely observed elsewhere, we may initiate this change but the ultimate decision is the gurl's...

sadfa
30-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Me noe wat to do ??? Not sure, sadder yes but no regrets as its all
part of life's learning experience.

aiyah i mean up me lah!

suckerll
30-12-2004, 03:01 PM
all who are weary and heavy laden, come to me and i will give u rest.

no need intro fee. when i go over i can help u match-make. make sure u treat her well and dont play play, else my reputation destory by u.
sure wun play play, find a good mate is heaven sent man!

i also like to have a good reputation so wun want to jepordise yours ;)

Looksee
30-12-2004, 03:04 PM
aiyah i mean up me lah!

i up u can?

:p

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 03:07 PM
I know your meaning, But its not some1 you know. tho
you may hv seen him once or twice.

anyway its all over.. but I will not hv such a 'fren' knowingly.

1 question to ask, where is GCH????
1 last hint, do I call her XXXX XXXX, where XXXX is the same???

naemlo
30-12-2004, 03:08 PM
i up u can?

:p

Mr looksee, u no good. U up him..... :D

Looksee
30-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Mr looksee, u no good. U up him.....

why ler? :confused:

u mean he still virgin? :eek:

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 03:10 PM
whoever the 4 or 5 pointer? why no guts to tell me what wrong
with this post? I says many time, when you deduct my
IMPORTANT points, I sure KPKB...

WHY MUST YOU QUOTE THE BLOODY WHOLE LONG POST TO ATTRACT ATTENTION???] :mad:

Please DONT quote the WHOLE long post..

robertking
30-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Looksee has also up me many times liow....would u like to up me..... :D

sadfa
30-12-2004, 03:16 PM

dont be like that lah! i want to up u but they say i up too many people liao.
haizz, be santa claus also cannot. 2mollow can?

anyway bro sgmj, mi si huo hor!

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 03:18 PM
HAHA.. u dont hv the power to deduct me.. i can throw more
flames at u....:p

Strider_sG
30-12-2004, 03:25 PM
wa now toking bout deduction liao...hahahahaha

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 03:27 PM
1 idiot KNow I today bad mood, throwing flames all over.
Come and ka chiao me... :(
(next post I scold him mother fucker.)

wa now toking bout deduction liao...hahahahaha

sadfa
30-12-2004, 03:29 PM
HAHA.. u dont hv the power to deduct me.. i can throw more
flames at u....:p

who say i cannot. u got 1 more pt than me only.

Looksee
30-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Come and ka chiao me..

relaxe lah bro! tomorrow new year eve liao.......

:D

TheSting
30-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Come and ka chiao me... :(

*tickle tickle*
relax bro

banana
30-12-2004, 03:36 PM
relaxe lah bro! tomorrow new year eve liao.......

yup! soon new year eve liao.

wish all bro happy bonking for 2005,

sadfa
30-12-2004, 03:36 PM

why bad mood? last nite never bonk har?
dun flame hor, i not kaypoh, just concerned only.

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 03:39 PM
if u deduct me, its 3 pts, but u got to wait 1 1/2 yrs later hor.
meanwhile please add or deduct 2samsters everyday, so that you can
do it 1 1/2 yrs later, otherwise longer.

as far as I know, most of the real seniors will leave their
names when doing a deduction. Only this type of junior
mother fucker no guts to show his bloody
stupid nick. coz he got no valid reasons to QUOTE THE
BLOODY LONG POST as discouraged by Mr SAM himself.

who say i cannot. u got 1 more pt than me only.

sgmjplayer
30-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Aiya, the gal lor... she supposed to come back from Phuket
and ON with me last nite then today go bk CN.

Then u know la. the big thingy. Her passport gone, she lucky
survived, but went bk to CN directly..

FOC 1 you know..

why bad mood? last nite never bonk har?
dun flame hor, i not kaypoh, just concerned only.

sadfa
30-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Then u know la. the big thingy. Her passport gone, she lucky
survived, but went bk to CN directly..

FOC 1 you know..

1. prc so relaked 1 har? no passport also can go back?
2. aiyah foc, haiiizz. we all donate money for your free bonk lah! i come out $0.50. who wants to be next?
sorri hor, this month tight. no bonus, not insulting u hor.

naemlo
30-12-2004, 04:07 PM

Ya I need another yr to deduct your point again... hiazzzz. (hint hint not me)

Strider_sG
30-12-2004, 04:10 PM

as far as I know, most of the real seniors will leave their
names when doing a deduction. Only this type of junior
mother fucker no guts to show his bloody
stupid nick. coz he got no valid reasons to QUOTE THE
BLOODY LONG POST as discouraged by Mr SAM himself.
sama sama..post comments kanna deduct...post fr they dun like kanna deduct...sianz...like you say...deduct no guts put nick... almost hit 200 mark then kanna deduct...hahahahaha

naemlo
30-12-2004, 04:15 PM
why ler? :confused:

u mean he still virgin? :eek:

Confirm he not virgin...

naemlo
30-12-2004, 04:17 PM
dont be like that lah! i want to up u but they say i up too many people liao.
haizz, be santa claus also cannot. 2mollow can?

Dun worry, I'm not very interested... but free I want.

sadfa
30-12-2004, 04:22 PM
Dun worry, I'm not very interested... but free I want.

y? too many pts liao?
sometimes free one also got problems ok.

naemlo
30-12-2004, 04:25 PM
y? too many pts liao?
sometimes free one also got problems ok.

Ya ya foc also need to buy this n that.

sadfa
30-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Ya ya foc also need to buy this n that.

bro actually i thinking of std n vd.

mamamia
30-12-2004, 04:35 PM
You are not a newbie....but a FREEBIE!!!!! :D but free I want.

naemlo
30-12-2004, 04:36 PM
You are not a newbie....but a FREEBIE!!!!! :D

Mr pilot, when u bringing me to cheong???

mamamia
30-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Told u many times that I now trishaw rider....

Everytime not you busy then I busy,...

You wan to intro JC to me is it??? :D Mr pilot, when u bringing me to cheong???

naemlo
30-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Told u many times that I now trishaw rider....

Everytime not you busy then I busy,...

You wan to intro JC to me is it??? :D

where is jc?? can u bring me there??

mamamia
30-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Jurong Central....take MRt to Jurong East lor.....You want me to hold you r hand and take MRT??? :D where is jc?? can u bring me there??

Angel_Zen
30-12-2004, 05:56 PM
with a m'sia or a PRC. when u in love.. now u see the shit i getting into. sigh... now u understand how the phase "love is blind" come about

me too bro :confused: realli dun UNDERSTAND y!!!
my HEART always wanted me to follow.....
but my BRAIN told me not to be a silly emotional fool!!!
damn conflicting!!
there's a civil war in me now!!!!!! :eek:

santaizi
30-12-2004, 06:01 PM
same same.
what to do?

stephenmarkle
30-12-2004, 06:06 PM
well bro, at least ur brain is thinking not like me small head think 1st then later regret abit :eek:

yoshi00
30-12-2004, 06:13 PM
help needed!!!
:(
to those who read my post earlier on......
i have been regularly calling the prc gal these few days...our conversation have been very interesting...always filled with laughter...she really treats me as a fren...sad to say...really ONLY A FREN...of cos i treat her more than a fren la...i dare to say she nv had any motives towards me before...initially i tot dun call her so often...but now become habit liao...shit...however, everytime i hang up..i dun feel happy..i feel a sense of emptiness as she isn't in singapore and she wont be coming back liao....i am holding on to something that wont have any outcome!?..i noe the best way is to break contact but i really cant bring myself to do it...how? :confused:

banana
30-12-2004, 06:21 PM
...i am holding on to something that wont have any outcome!?..i noe the best way is to break contact but i really cant bring myself to do it...how? :confused:

sigh... :(

time will heal bro. channel your energy to other activities. mix around with other girls as u used to. slowly u will let ur emotion go and u will find new love. then again... another cycle...

V|ernar
30-12-2004, 10:16 PM
the best way to cure a broken relationship is to engage another relationship.

banana
30-12-2004, 10:20 PM

hmm... i dont think so.

this is just temp fix.

makpoke
31-12-2004, 01:13 AM
hmm... i dont think so.

this is just temp fix.

ya and thats what ppl call a rebound.

yoshi00
31-12-2004, 03:26 AM

isn't this very unfair to the person? cannot la bro...

V|ernar
31-12-2004, 03:44 AM
this is just temp fix

isn't this very unfair to the person? cannot la bro...

ya and thats what ppl call a rebound

well , we talking abt fastest way ? right? :p

who knows , you might happen to find the right woman that suit you in your next relationship. keep searching.

i do know what you all mean , the best part of a relationship is actually memory , and memory stay forever.

walking down the street one day and saw your ex holding someone hand , it still give you a little impact on it.

you said you had forget abt her , did you actually forget abt her?

nope , you dont.. cause both of you , share the same moment once and it just hunt you like nightmare.

op for a brainwash then , because after all , we are all human.

be cool and enjoy life.

ps. i getting long breath when i talk abt this kind of topic.

yoshi00
31-12-2004, 01:05 PM
cause both of you , share the same moment once and it just hunt you like nightmare.
bro i truly agree with this pt....sigh.... :(

fcukger
31-12-2004, 01:42 PM
walking down the street one day and saw your ex holding someone hand , it still give you a little impact on it.
you said you had forget abt her , did you actually forget abt her?
nope , you dont.. cause both of you , share the same moment once and it just hunt you like nightmare...

beri well said... we guys r like that... happy holidays bro... :D

banana
31-12-2004, 01:43 PM
hey is new year eve. cheer up... is party time... or should i say is tiger time... :D

yoshi00
31-12-2004, 02:45 PM
:)
Happy New Year to all brudders out there!!!
to those having problems....just forget everything for today and enjoy the festive season....wanna seh tomorrow wake up den seh....
tonite cheong hoh yi see.....

banana
31-12-2004, 03:16 PM
:)
Happy New Year to all brudders out there!!!
to those having problems....just forget everything for today and enjoy the festive season....wanna seh tomorrow wake up den seh....
tonite cheong hoh yi see.....

yup! all bro,

rem to bring enough condoms. and drink to ur limit. pls drive safe and play safe. happy 2005!

fcukger
31-12-2004, 04:14 PM
hope everything will turn out well for the year 2005...
deeply hurt for this year... cant redi recover so fast...
RETIRED for the YEAR 2005 due to injuiry in heart...
cant forget the moments of happiness and sadness thru this 2 months...
a sincere apologies to those frenx out there...
anyway happy holidays all samster out there...
may all our wishes come truth... :D

V|ernar
31-12-2004, 04:55 PM
hehe , dont want to talk abt past la.

my past worst then you can thought of.

come join us in BMTC 69!!

we need someone to guide leh~ :D

RETIRED for the YEAR 2005 due to injuiry in heart...

MEDIC!! MEDIC!!

fcukger
31-12-2004, 06:47 PM
hehe , dont want to talk abt past la.
my past worst then you can thought of.
come join us in BMTC 69!!
we need someone to guide leh~ :D

MEDIC!! MEDIC!!

not worst or wadx... it depend a ppl how he handle the case...
i might be strong n wild n fierce in ktv etc but in real fact come to lovelife i a failure...
thats me bro... i redi tire of this kinda life oredi... maybe redi RETIRED 4 good...
:mad:

santaizi
31-12-2004, 08:15 PM
not worst or wadx... it depend a ppl how he handle the case...
i might be strong n wild n fierce in ktv etc but in real fact come to lovelife i a failure...
thats me bro... i redi tire of this kinda life oredi... maybe redi RETIRED 4 good...
:mad:

wo wow
i am gentle in ktv and failure in lovelife.
worst than you????

who is more mad???

fcukger
01-01-2005, 03:00 PM
wo wow
i am gentle in ktv and failure in lovelife.
worst than you????
who is more mad???

than i think we r in the same boat oredi...
juz hoping mi luck will change in the year of chicken 2005...

PuTonRen
01-01-2005, 03:50 PM

Dear Brother fcuker,

Many of us old men in this forum have been in the same boat as you. Me included. Just wise up, and I sure you can continue to enjoy yourself like many of us do now. We become wiser when dealing with KTV girls and do not fall into emotional but only physical attraction alone.

Like my principle - Bed Her- Pay Her - Bye Bye (BPB or 2B 1P)

Do continue to enjoy this line of de-stressing.

My $14.70 worth :D

fcukger
01-01-2005, 04:07 PM
...Like my principle - Bed Her- Pay Her - Bye Bye (BPB or 2B 1P)
Do continue to enjoy this line of de-stressing.
My $14.70 worth :D

will do will do... thank for the advice... greatly appreciate bro...
juz hoping mi mood will revive asap... :D
happy 2005 aheads to u...

santaizi
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM

i hope so.
but dont think will change also.

fcukger
02-01-2005, 01:10 PM
i hope so.
but dont think will change also.

can one lahx... been deeply heart for more than 5 times liaox... everytime it took me around 450days to recover... maybe we juz need more time to recover our pain lor... cheer up bro... we can do it... (maybe) :D

santaizi
02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
can one lahx... been deeply heart for more than 5 times liaox... everytime it took me around 450days to recover... maybe we juz need more time to recover our pain lor... cheer up bro... we can do it... (maybe) :D

sure.
really need alot of time to recover.

sgmjplayer
02-01-2005, 01:17 PM
whoever the mother fucker? why no guts to tell me whats wrong
with this post? who the fucking bastard are you?
I say many times, when you deduct my IMPORTANT points, I sure KPKB...

fcukger
02-01-2005, 04:13 PM

bro? dun get angry lehx... up ur rep+ liaox... might not be much but juz mi though...
cheers, :D

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 02:26 AM
haha.. how much can he get off me?
unless mr sam zap me.(I sure scared)
as if I scared him.. no guts mother fucker!.
this type of idiots. ask him dont quote whole post, zap me 2x..
2+1.. I wonder how can he gets me to moderation. I love
to see that!.

juz tell me whats wrong with asking you all not TO quote
whole post? 4-5 pts power, shld be in the forum long
enough not to do it, still zap me for reminding.
BASTARD!

worst, did it at end 2004 and first day of 2005.
gd mood also becum bad!

bro? dun get angry lehx...

V|ernar
03-01-2005, 02:28 AM
be cool , add you too .

althought it isnt alot.. but every bit count right? :D

be happy and stay safe.

DeanPaul36
03-01-2005, 03:27 AM
bro sgjmplayer, kool leh kool leh,
u say right lah, dont qoute whole post.
i quote 1 time kanna zapp by the boss himself(kekekeke) until -28pts , wah lao! i thought die alredi.
lucky learn mistake, good heart bros here help n show me the way, wahh..... now ok liao.
good year ahead 4 u dun worry. ur pts still so many, how 2 lawan u right?
hmmmmm...i smell fish here......BTW can some 'F...ker' zapp u but put other name??? if can , many hard feeling n confusion right???
more 7 posts, i can up u, but only 1 pt. but i sure up wan OK.

happy happy new year!

V|ernar
03-01-2005, 09:23 AM
i quote 1 time kanna zapp by the boss himself(kekekeke) until -28pts , wah lao! i thought die alredi.

wah ~ :eek:

*note to self*

never quote the whole post of other.. 28 pts.. abit.. too much? it a very long post?

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 10:07 AM
How I got cheated by KT... 03-01-2005 07:26 AM KPKB all u want u mutherfarker - Mister911targa

Only 1 fake no guts bastard dare to show nick? more please.

whoever the mother fucker? why no guts to tell me whats wrong

sadfa
03-01-2005, 10:43 AM
How I got cheated by KT... 03-01-2005 07:26 AM KPKB all u want u mutherfarker - Mister911targa

aiyah take it easy lah!
si nu si nu. you feng ping lang jing, can hai kuo tian ####.

i also kenna, but let it be lah.

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 10:47 AM
All you can managed? its still too little.

NIRVANA: I know its not you hor, no need to reply
to this type of no guts mother fucking bastard..

How I got cheated by KT... 03-01-2005 10:36 AM bold large very nice meh? must u shout out loud n scold pple's muther? zap u for this - nirvana

How I got cheated by KT... 01-01-2005 08:11 PM
How I got cheated by KT... 30-12-2004 03:02 PM

Mister911targa
03-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Bro sgmiplayer,
I was PM informed by bro deanpaul36 regarding, what he felt as he read through quite similar flaming posts of bros, all happening coincendentally.
BROTHER, I will not, n have not used those totally uncalled for vulgarities against u. What for? I am here 2 share n recieve from bros here.
I have not deducted anyone, for that matter, from inception till 2day.Let alone those overboard remarks.
Lets clear the air together. For whoever is playing this prank is definitely out to do damage amongst us.

Thank You
Mister911targa

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
10s for yr reply, I will not deduct any points from any1.
The only persons being cursed are those that deduct
my points for reminding him NOT to
QUOTE THE BLOODY LONG POST.

I juz angry with the bastard who is quite senior in this
forum, and creating trouble.

Bro sgmiplayer,
I was PM informed by bro deanpaul36 regarding,
Thank You
Mister911targa

TheSting
03-01-2005, 12:48 PM
10s for yr reply, I will not deduct any points from any1.
The only persons being cursed are those that deduct
my points for reminding him NOT to
QUOTE THE BLOODY LONG POST.

I juz angry with the bastard who is quite senior in this
forum, and creating trouble.

wah.. congrats on you 888th post!

relax relax
they say a nice pair of tits has a very good soothing effect on any man
hiaks

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 12:57 PM
haha.. by the time I see this post, goin 900 liaoz...:p

u see I enjoy in KTV, where got time to get uptight. :)

they deduct my pts to agitate me, make them happy lo.
wahahahaha!!!!!!

wah.. congrats on you 888th post!

relax relax
they say a nice pair of tits has a very good soothing effect on any man
hiaks

monster98
03-01-2005, 01:14 PM
haha.. by the time I see this post, goin 900 liaoz...:p

u see I enjoy in KTV, where got time to get uptight.

they deduct my pts to agitate me, make them happy lo.
wahahahaha!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA.... again the play from some intruders zapping ppl using other's nick.... U guys lidat sabo others good meh........ :p

V|ernar
03-01-2005, 01:17 PM
HAHAHAHA.... again the play from some intruders zapping ppl using other's nick.... U guys lidat sabo others good meh........

time to ask boss to zap them til they drop pants?

TheSting
03-01-2005, 01:20 PM

hmm
talking about which
monster... when u going shopping for pants ah?
rem to jio hoh

monster98
03-01-2005, 01:24 PM

No need lah.... Ask uncle Sam to reveal the truth case over here and his points will drop like hell liao.... Even a 4-5 pointers also no use... within 1/2 an hr and his reputation will be gone liao.... I still remember 1 samster ah Tan's case...... :p

monster98
03-01-2005, 01:26 PM
hmm
talking about which
monster... when u going shopping for pants ah?
rem to jio hoh

Reference to this issue..... Don't u think we should arrange for jogs to solve this problem??????? Y waste $ buying pants????? tio bo????

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Reference to this issue..... Don't u think we should arrange for jogs to solve this problem??????? Y waste $ buying pants????? tio bo????

shop 4 pants??? u all where got time???? PRC mei meis not enough issit??? so anybody chionging 2nite???? :D

V|ernar
03-01-2005, 01:28 PM
No need lah.... Ask uncle Sam to reveal the truth case over here and his points will drop like hell liao.... Even a 4-5 pointers also no use... within 1/2 an hr and his reputation will be gone liao....

wow , he took months to earn but gone in 30min?

like the chinese say.. "good news dont go out door , bad news travel thousands miles."

TheSting
03-01-2005, 01:37 PM

that's a long term solution ..
my fav cheong pants (comfy and super thin! :p ) kanna ciggie burn by some viet gal lah
need quick solution!
hehe

so anybody chionging 2nite????

ah then! confirmed last nite right?
what about u??

actually.. i go don't go also ok.. since i thinking of giving up on that gal.
pui
wat to do ah wat to do
anyway.. u guys confirm with strider later c how many ppl loh
if really got too many liao.. i'll prob drop out.
Or else i'll still go cos thinking of going to walk walk after :D

i'm just waiting to knock off sia...

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 01:41 PM
ah then! confirmed last nite right?
what about u??

actually.. i go don't go also ok.. since i thinking of giving up on that gal.
pui
wat to do ah wat to do
anyway.. u guys confirm with strider later c how many ppl loh
if really got too many liao.. i'll prob drop out.
Or else i'll still go cos thinking of going to walk walk after

i'm just waiting to knock off sia...

if u guys goin i dropped by loh... cos me oni interested to go and visit XHY.... ;)

bor.. alot of good ones hidden, u jus hv to find the rite one at the rite time and work on them..... :D

S3vw
03-01-2005, 01:50 PM
sgmjplayer]whoever the mother fucker? why no guts to tell me whats wrong

brudda relax leh why all the @#$%%^&* come out let him zap lor :eek:

naemlo
03-01-2005, 01:52 PM
if u guys goin i dropped by loh... cos me oni interested to go and visit XHY.... ;)

bor.. alot of good ones hidden, u jus hv to find the rite one at the rite time and work on them..... :D

Can u bring me along??? I dunno where is it. I looking for gem....

mamamia
03-01-2005, 01:52 PM
You good or not??? sleepy or not??? :D brudda relax leh why all the @#$%%^&* come out let him zap lor :eek:

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Can u bring me along??? I dunno where is it. I looking for gem....

yah hv to confirm wif either strider or sting.. cos they got the bookin today... tot u joining us for katong at NYE....

S3vw
03-01-2005, 01:58 PM
You good or not??? sleepy or not??? :D

so so la monday blue lei :cool:

naemlo
03-01-2005, 01:59 PM
yah hv to confirm wif either strider or sting.. cos they got the bookin today... tot u joining us for katong at NYE....

NYE?? Haizzzz last min abt 4+ I called mamamia, he told me u guys going for HH. By the time I 'fly' down abt 5, so I told me I not going, join u guys some other time.

S3vw
03-01-2005, 02:04 PM

so free m98????

mamamia
03-01-2005, 02:07 PM
mai luan luan gong...hor... you called me at 3.45pm hor... MHS is beside me driving hor... mai anyhow add time to 4+ hor....You bo sim say bo sim..... :p NYE?? Haizzzz last min abt 4+ I called mamamia, he told me u guys going for HH.

S3vw
03-01-2005, 02:09 PM

go cheong bo kio hor :(

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 02:10 PM
NYE?? Haizzzz last min abt 4+ I called mamamia, he told me u guys going for HH. By the time I 'fly' down abt 5, so I told me I not going, join u guys some other time.

still got 3 hrs wat.. sometime i join them HH.. i reach there at 6.40.. some more.... :D

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 02:12 PM
go cheong bo kio hor :(

u told me on the phone tat u cannot confirm.. so now u wan or dunwan... me very tired from those chionging... :(

TheSting
03-01-2005, 02:15 PM

yo bro.. need to confirm no. of pax
now got 6 confirmed (including myself) according to strider..

not sure who's the other 4 included..

xtra ppl let me know can?
should i confirm big or medium?
(now medium)

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 02:18 PM
yo bro.. need to confirm no. of pax
now got 6 confirmed (including myself) according to strider..

not sure who's the other 4 included..

xtra ppl let me know can?
should i confirm big or medium?
(now medium)

i join u lah bro...

C.C : mamamia, naemlo, S3, monster 98

u all wan to come or not, dun say the host bo jio....

S3vw
03-01-2005, 02:22 PM
i join u lah bro...

go where??

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 02:23 PM
go where??

吹牛ktv......

mamamia
03-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Tonight not going....you enjoy yourself... :p 吹牛ktv......

naemlo
03-01-2005, 02:27 PM
mai luan luan gong...hor... you called me at 3.45pm hor... MHS is beside me driving hor... mai anyhow add time to 4+ hor....You bo sim say bo sim..... :p

1545?? Hmmm maybe I remember wrongly... so u enjoying yourself?

naemlo
03-01-2005, 02:30 PM
i join u lah bro...

Mamamia not going... I dun go liao... btw I told mamamia b4, I last min very difficult to go cheong, I have sit rep to report to OC. I will try to find excuse to report. I will call u at abt 8 if I going. So count me out first, if I go no seat I stand outside but end of the night I will still pay my share. I like standing outside.....

mahalosux
03-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Tonight not going....you enjoy yourself... :p

no worries.. i wil reserve a VIP seatin for u when u next re-visit.... :)

mamamia
03-01-2005, 02:31 PM
You like that frame me goot meh??? The rest will blame me one you know??? :p Mamamia not going... I dun go liao....

naemlo
03-01-2005, 02:33 PM
You like that frame me goot meh??? The rest will blame me one you know??? :p

Hmmm u r always my blocker..... tonight u no need to fly plane?? Oppss I forget u now ride trisaw.

mamamia
03-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Got Gals see you still use me as blocker or not.... :D Hmmm u r always my blocker......

naemlo
03-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Got Gals see you still use me as blocker or not.... :D

If we r in orgy then can still use as blocker...

mamamia
03-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I dun mind lor since you miss my ass till today....BTW will you pay me tips??? M98 never pay me till now lei....how??? can complain to samsters here to deduct his rep pts??? :p If we r in orgy then can still use as blocker...

naemlo
03-01-2005, 03:19 PM
I dun mind lor since you miss my ass till today....BTW will you pay me tips??? M98 never pay me till now lei....how??? can complain to samsters here to deduct his rep pts??? :p

M98?? That monster licked a PRC neh neh, he has not return a favor for my help.

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 03:49 PM
post some non-sense.. which may interest you.

She juz got home, from Phuket, survived from the Tidal Waves.

1 last hint, do I call her XXXX XXXX, where XXXX is the same???

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 03:57 PM
To: The 4-5 pointer who got no guts to tell your nick
and got your friends, Mr 'xocturnal' who pretends to be
mister911 and Mr 'murali' who pretends to be Nirvana to
lose some points.

As I mentioned before, I will not take revenge.
As for the other guys who got their nicks saboed.
Its up to them.

I hope you grow up. There is no way you can do
anything to my points, unless Mr Sam or Mr AM
zaps me. They will have valid reasons to do so.

naemlo
03-01-2005, 04:02 PM
post some non-sense.. which may interest you.

She juz got home, from Phuket, survived from the Tidal Waves.

She?? Lucky ger... she went back home as in S'pore, KL or SZ???

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 04:03 PM
went bk SZ la.. damn lucky, passport also gone. now she got
no passport.

She?? Lucky ger... she went back home as in S'pore, KL or SZ???

naemlo
03-01-2005, 04:05 PM
went bk SZ la.. damn lucky, passport also gone. now she got
no passport.

Shit, I think I need to go SZ to comfort her....joking... anyway life is always more impt than her that passport. Errrr y r u S'pore not with her?

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I count no. what?? she with BF , both survived...hahaha

They stay in Pan Pacific when In SG.. I cannot fight la...:p

Shit, I think I need to go SZ to comfort her....joking... anyway life is always more impt than her that passport. Errrr y r u S'pore not with her?

naemlo
03-01-2005, 04:13 PM
I count no. what?? she with BF , both survived...hahaha

They stay in Pan Pacific when In SG.. I cannot fight la...:p

U sure can stay in Pan Pacific... is whether u want or not. U defintely have the money but is it worth spending so much??

sgmjplayer
03-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Ok, his nick is posted and I bring his post to 1st page,

incase if you need to give him a little warning. I wont mind.. :D

xocturnal is the 1 imposing you.

eh, can I kapo abit, why he dont like you?

Bro sgmiplayer,
Lets clear the air together. For whoever is playing this prank is definitely out to do damage amongst us.

Thank You
Mister911targa

awakening
03-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Thanks for all the comments, remarks & concerns. There are really too many to reply to.

This is my update on what happened next.

I am now in turmoil & in great emotional conflict. Over the new year, as I was clearing my handphone of all my old numbers, I accidentally called her, my ex-girl friend. Surprisingly there was a ring tone & someone picked up.

I recognised the voice was not hers. Turns out to be one of her house-mate who said she found the phone-card for this phone. She told me my ex-girl friend was caught & have went back for good. I was a bit surprised as I was originally informed by another girl through the Mummy, she went back home to China for good on her own free will. I thought since she is so money-faced, she would come back to Singapore & since the ktv scene is so small, we may meet up again.

It is possible this friend may be lying to me together with my ex-girl friend when they recognised my number, as my ex-girl friend may be trying to get rid of me as I have no money or she found someone better.

But when I heard it, many things went through my mind. I felt incredibly sorry for her because I know she have financial problems at home & I would never wish this on her no matter what. At the same time, I feel upset because if she have a legitimate reason to go back home, there is no reason to hide it from me, when we promise each other so many things in the past. As if I would be upset because she was caught in a hotel room or standing along geylang, & she could easily lie to me if that is the case.

She could have felt that since she is going back, there is no point telling me anymore, until the very last day. But this is so fucked up after how long we have been together & what we went through. I have done nothing to deserve this.

I just want closure in the matter & know what exactly happened. This is just like a sad movie without an ending. Now I dont even have a photo of her, her phone number at home. My christmas presents I bought early for her is still in my drawer unwrapped. The only thing I have to remember her by is the tie she bought for me.

I dont deny I still have some feelings for her, but I am not so stupid as to be with her or love her again. But I just want to know.

I feel very sad & actually cried a bit. Can you all understand me?

santaizi
03-01-2005, 09:22 PM

earn more $$$
and show her. she dont want you is her mistake.

V|ernar
03-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I am now in turmoil & in great emotional conflict. Over the new year, as I was clearing my handphone of all my old numbers, I accidentally called her, my ex-girl friend. Surprisingly there was a ring tone & someone picked up.

accidentally? Are you joking , brother?
that happen to me too , it was never a accident to dial a number.
surpisingly there was a ring tone and someone pick up?
isnt that is what you hoping for , when you dial the number?

I was a bit surprised as I was originally informed by another girl through the Mummy, she went back home to China for good on her own free will.

you never knew what did she want to tell you , passing message is the worst part of human.. some add salt.. some add sugar.. it just came out too sweet or salty.

when we promise each other so many things in the past.

She could have felt that since she is going back, there is no point telling me anymore, until the very last day. But this is so fucked up after how long we have been together & what we went through. I have done nothing to deserve this.

read my sig , brother , dont ever promise you will love someone forever and ever , or i will take care of you for life. it just became a burden to the one you love. since both of you had a happy time together , it just fate that both of you arent mean to be together in the end.

life is like taking a bus ride , someone board the bus.. someone alight half way. keep searching , someone will be there with you for the whole ride , it doesnt matter she board the bus early or half way.

I just want closure in the matter & know what exactly happened. This is just like a sad movie without an ending

sometimes truth hurt more then what you expect , learn to forgive and forget.

I dont deny I still have some feelings for her, but I am not so stupid as to be with her or love her again. But I just want to know.

hmm.. you still love her , you cant deny that , if she beg you or sort.. you will be soften.. why i say so? cause you shed your tear for someone. and this hole is you dig yourself.. no one can help you.. but i just doesnt see that life saving rope for you to climb up..

santaizi
03-01-2005, 10:28 PM
what to do?
we are soft hearted animal.

newbadass
04-01-2005, 12:55 AM
what to do?
we are soft hearted animal.

I think that one sentence sums up everything that is wrong with us....

We are:

- scared to hurt girl's feelings
- scared to lose face
- scared to seem rude or "dao"

In other words, we are just scared. Why be scared? Why try to be gentleman and SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy)? Remember, the fact that we are frequenting these places and indulging in illicit sex trade shows that we are not "good" people in the first place. In fact, we are what decent women call "chou nan ren" (stinking men)!

We should be proud of it instead of going there and trying to act like good guy. We are NOT good guys! Especially those who chiong behind their girlfriend's/wife's back. We are just men, out for fun, out to satisfy our "sexual beast" instinct. And those girls are just people who are willing to sell themselves to profit off us. It's a sad fact, but true.

So let's approach this with the right attitude. Feelings should not play any part in our chionging. We are there to be "chou nan ren", so let us be exactly that... no more no less!

asdfghjkl
04-01-2005, 01:14 AM
So let's approach this with the right attitude. Feelings should not play any part in our chionging. We are there to be "chou nan ren", so let us be exactly that... no more no less!

power statement! must remember this hard, kekeke :)

yoshi00
04-01-2005, 01:23 AM

bro...dun tink too much la....there are many possiblities and the more u tink...the worst u will feel...we often choose to tink more of the positive side rather than negative....right now...u cant do anything already rite?u try to tink logically... if she got still feelings for u...she sure will contact u one day...if she doesn't....is'nt it obvious? the answer is there already....try to get over it although its not easy...i understand hw u feel...i really do.... :o

banana
04-01-2005, 01:47 AM
sigh... so many sad stories... anyone want to go church with me this sunday...

hey may be we can find new adventures. how abt CHC?

banana
04-01-2005, 01:48 AM
power statement! must remember this hard, kekeke :)

hmm... let me ponder abt it,

asdfghjkl
04-01-2005, 01:49 AM

hehe.. there got a horse ler.. later kick me how? :)

banana
04-01-2005, 01:52 AM
hehe.. there got a horse ler.. later kick me how? :)

then u bonk the horse lah! :eek:

V|ernar
04-01-2005, 01:52 AM

go play or go pray?

ps: sorry if i offend some brothers , that are christian.

banana
04-01-2005, 02:16 AM
go play or go pray?

ps: sorry if i offend some brothers , that are christian.

both, wanna go. hey how about an outing to cheong church?

V|ernar
04-01-2005, 02:19 AM
if i die , i confirm go hell liao.

chruch.. not my cup of tea.. althought got alot of chio bu.. sigh.. got to pass.. dont want to harm them..

but if i marry one how? i die i go hell.. she die go heaven.. cannot meet also..

even the "cow man" and the weaver can meet once per year.. hell got visa? can apply leave bo?

BossAhBoy
04-01-2005, 02:25 AM

chruch.. not my cup of tea.. althought got alot of chio bu.. sigh.. got to pass.. dont want to harm them..

but if i marry one how? i die i go hell.. she die go heaven.. cannot meet also..

even the "cow man" and the weaver can meet once per year.. hell got visa? can apply leave bo?

hahahahahahahaha :D

banana
04-01-2005, 02:30 AM

dont worry u go chuch with me i confirm u go heaven.

yoshi00
04-01-2005, 02:47 AM
go church must contribute 10% of income to them leh...lolx
that means disposable income to chiong reduce liao leh....tink twice!
haaaa :p

banana
04-01-2005, 02:54 AM
go church must contribute 10% of income to them leh...lolx
that means disposable income to chiong reduce liao leh....tink twice!
haaaa :p

10% only wat?
just take that 10% consider cheonging church.

yoshi00
04-01-2005, 02:58 AM
10% only wat?
just take that 10% consider cheonging church.

haha...kkk..looking forward to ur first FR on CHC :D

sadfa
04-01-2005, 09:47 AM

chc got many chio bus. try to use some sob stories to hook them, but make sure they dont hook u.

sadfa
04-01-2005, 10:28 AM
you never knew what did she want to tell you , passing message is the worst part of human.. some add salt.. some add sugar.. it just came out too sweet or salty.

life is like taking a bus ride , someone board the bus.. someone alight half way. keep searching , someone will be there with you for the whole ride , it doesnt matter she board the bus early or half way.

sometimes truth hurt more then what you expect , learn to forgive and forget.

haiizz, bro.

1. those gers u were with, were they prc working gers or not?
2. what u say is very true. but some people just want to know. can u blame them?
3. think his point is she disappeared without telling him n not she pass some message to him.

V|ernar
04-01-2005, 01:21 PM
dont worry u go chuch with me i confirm u go heaven.

siao , i am condemn liao.

you look so cute.. you can go alone.. i sure they give you lollipot.

V|ernar
04-01-2005, 01:34 PM
1. those gers u were with, were they prc working gers or not?
2. what u say is very true. but some people just want to know. can u blame them?
3. think his point is she disappeared without telling him n not she pass some message to him.

1. i had singapore girl , PRC , taiwan , vietnam.. and other sort.. due my work.. those girls i know , it either work in night spot or LSB , KTV or pubs.
talk abt decent girls? 3 month most.. the reason they give when leaving ? " i cant never understand you " sometimes they make a fuss abt it and i just broke off with them.. cause i dont want someone to understand me , i want someone that had already understand me as we are together.. 3 month together and you cant understand me? what the heck? go to hell..

2. i dont blame them for wanting to find out the truth.. just want to tell them.. sometimes finding out the truth isnt too good.. you might not able to take it.. someone say " want to die also must know how i die. "
correct.. but this is relationship we are talking about , relationship live on lies and truth.. finding out the truth is like pushing in the knife that you had stab on him/her.

3. to aviod someone mah , they are girls.. they not as frank as man.. 100 woman , only 3 will walk toward you and tell you , i love you.
the rest of the 97 waiting for you to make the first move.

AND THAT THE MOST FREAKING HELL PART.. cause.. we just trying to guess whether she like you or she is playing with you.. and this is when.. someone write in the forum and i answer it to you~ :)

have fun brother sadfa , if you got nothing to lost , just play on with the game , chiong abit less.. use for a little investment.. who know one day the stock might rose a 300%~ that is what i am doing now , i dont mind if i didnt bed her , but i told her in the face when we start to know each other , " i aint someone that goody guy , my final goal will be beding you , you still want to be friends with me? "

oh ya .. if those night spot girl.. you will get a hook~

if those decent.. dont use this.. might come back a slap. :p

K9696
04-01-2005, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=V|ernar]1. i had singapore girl , PRC , taiwan , vietnam.. and other sort..

told her in the face when we start to know each other , " i aint someone that goody guy , my final goal will be beding you , you still want to be friends with me? "

I like this Sentence........lovely and touching..... this is what we are aiming for................

sadfa
04-01-2005, 03:43 PM
have fun brother sadfa , if you got nothing to lost , just play on with the game , chiong abit less.. use for a little investment.. who know one day the stock might rose a 300%~ that is what i am doing now , i dont mind if i didnt bed her , but i told her in the face when we start to know each other , " i aint someone that goody guy , my final goal will be beding you , you still want to be friends with me? "

after reading all these threads, some started by me. i resolve not to fall for these charbors n have fun w them, so long as i can look at myself in the mirror in the morning.

banana
04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
haha...kkk..looking forward to ur first FR on CHC :D

wah! wat a challenging mission. any kaki to cheong with me?

sadfa
04-01-2005, 04:05 PM
wah! wat a challenging mission. any kaki to cheong with me?

i want to, but i dont want to end up hell. unless bro banana can sell me penance. banana power!

banana
04-01-2005, 04:21 PM
i want to, but i dont want to end up hell. unless bro banana can sell me penance. banana power!

ai yo dont scare ppl leh. u got watch south park 4th season. the priest preach hell and then later he in the confession box bonking a woman. ha ha ha...

sadfa
04-01-2005, 04:27 PM
the priest preach hell and then later he in the confession box bonking a woman. ha ha ha...

u want 2 upgrade to b priest?

taurus75
04-01-2005, 04:35 PM
1. i had singapore girl , PRC , taiwan , vietnam.. and other sort.. due my work.. those girls i know , it either work in night spot or LSB , KTV or pubs.
talk abt decent girlsmind if i didnt bed her , but i told her in the face when we start to know each other , " i aint someone that goody guy , my final goal will be beding you , you still want to be friends with me? "

oh ya .. if those night spot girl.. you will get a hook~

wow.........brudder...this is the 1st time i see you talk so much....u smoke pot again huh???

banana
04-01-2005, 04:44 PM
wow.........brudder...this is the 1st time i see you talk so much....u smoke pot again huh???

i think he sucks to much cock... now so now talk cock loh! :eek:

taurus75
04-01-2005, 04:45 PM
i think he sucks to much cock... now so now talk cock loh! :eek:

or eat too many bananans....heard u guys organising a trip or excursion...?
i wanna join lei...

banana
04-01-2005, 04:51 PM
or eat too many bananans....heard u guys organising a trip or excursion...?
i wanna join lei...

sure, this saturday we are going to zoo. bring ur grandma along. :D

sadfa
04-01-2005, 04:54 PM

u wanna bonk his grandma?

taurus75
04-01-2005, 04:57 PM

wau lau..leave the family out lah...must say till like this meh...
we might meet sometimes lei...

taurus75
04-01-2005, 04:58 PM
u wanna bonk his grandma?

then u oso...banana says bring my grandma along..and u say wanna he wanna bonk my grandma...spare the old lady..must say till like that meh...?

sadfa
04-01-2005, 05:00 PM
then u oso...banana says bring my grandma along..and u say wanna he wanna bonk my grandma...spare the old lady..must say till like that meh...?

then bring 4 wat?

taurus75
04-01-2005, 05:02 PM
then bring 4 wat?

aiayh...i shut my trap lah..u 2 brudders power so high up..later i kena zapped for nothing....
i dun say liao...

banana
04-01-2005, 05:10 PM
then bring 4 wat?

ahlamak. go excursion to the zoo mah, so bring our grandma out jalan jalan lah. wah lau eh. u grandmother also dont spare.

taurus75
04-01-2005, 05:11 PM
kekekekekekekeke ........ :D

stephenmarkle
04-01-2005, 05:12 PM
I just want closure in the matter & know what exactly happened. This is just like a sad movie without an ending. Now I dont even have a photo of her, her phone number at home. The only thing I have to remember her by is the tie she bought for me.

actually u r contradicting yourself, if u want a closure then there is no need to know anymore.

also u can console yourself that she really did love u last time as she did spend some of her money(dun care how she got it or whom she got it from) to buy u a tie.it's the thought that counts.

i sure understand u as i've been thru this b4. be stronger n like one bro here said go make more $$$ n make her regret leaving u.

sadfa
04-01-2005, 05:15 PM
ahlamak. go excursion to the zoo mah, so bring our grandma out jalan jalan lah. wah lau eh. u grandmother also dont spare.

walao! not i dont spare her but u bring her name out of the blue.

stephenmarkle
04-01-2005, 05:16 PM

i'm catholic how?

sadfa
04-01-2005, 05:17 PM
actually u r contradicting yourself, if u want a closure then there is no need to know anymore.

bro,

think he said he wants closure, he means he wants to know what happen. if dont know what happen, how can be closure? it will be unknown. anyway i just guess guess guess.

sadfa
04-01-2005, 05:18 PM
i'm catholic how?

think they will welcome u. this is like scoring a super goal.

stephenmarkle
04-01-2005, 05:21 PM
sure, this saturday we are going to zoo. bring ur grandma along.
thought u going to church to bonk CHC chics? :confused: :p

banana
04-01-2005, 05:21 PM
i'm catholic how?

no issue wat. also can cheong

banana
04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
think they will welcome u. this is like scoring a super goal.

ha ha ha!!! that's a good one! :D

banana
04-01-2005, 05:26 PM
thought u going to church to bonk CHC chics?

ya! then he mention excursion, so we go zoo on sat and chc on sunday.

wait for my first FR with an elephant... oops i mean first FR with CHC girl. hee hee... :D

i think can do raw too :eek:

flyingx88
04-01-2005, 05:28 PM
How to tell decent or not for a girl that working or worked in this trade.... or you saying decent meaning those girls not in this category? :confused:

taurus75
05-01-2005, 10:44 AM
ya! then he mention excursion, so we go zoo on sat and chc on sunday.

wait for my first FR with an elephant... oops i mean first FR with CHC girl. hee hee... :D

i think can do raw too :eek:

wow CHC gals.. must make them wear the catholic dress when bonking....shiok hah....BONK BONK BONK BONK

DeanPaul36
05-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Wo! remind me som of wildest bonks in 80s with Tanjong katong chij gals!
school now bo laio.....gals also bo liao.....

notsonewbird
05-01-2005, 11:02 AM
and they already know one thing... MEN WHO GOES TO HC/KTV are not good men...

so they wont fall in love with such a men..

if u are a working gal will u fall in love with men who goes to HC/KTV??

so good luck guys...

we all know girls who work in HC/KTV/TN/GL are not good girls...
so why some of us still fall?

naemlo
05-01-2005, 11:10 AM
so why some of us still fall?

It is a question which can't be answered easily or directly. Just like this question, "We know chances of having sex with gers n getting sex disease is high but y we still go for sex?"

sadfa
05-01-2005, 11:11 AM

not true. some can be. although i still looking for 1.

banana
05-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Wo! remind me som of wildest bonks in 80s with Tanjong katong chij gals!
school now bo laio.....gals also bo liao.....

wow! share ur stories leh!

waypastprime
05-01-2005, 01:23 PM
It is a question which can't be answered easily or directly. Just like this question, "We know chances of having sex with gers n getting sex disease is high but y we still go for sex?"

Put it simple. Most of us are just betting on our luck. :eek:

banana
05-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Put it simple. Most of us are just betting on our luck. :eek:

hmm... point to ponder... will expand this thought and add to my book.

Optimus_Prime
05-01-2005, 01:43 PM
not true. some can be. although i still looking for 1.

Not all are bad. It depends on your luck. There will be some that are good but it all depends on how long they have been in this business.

The "lao jiao" ones (they will be abt 20 and 21 here and have started working since 16 back home) will have "seen it all and heard it all" Veri hard for them to "tong xin". however when u r all alone in foreign country... a little care and concern goes a long way.

Of cus I could oso be "smoked" by my current gal with and she jus sharpening her knife to slice me up BIG BIG. Well... just awaiting my fate cus my heart is hooked already. Sighh...

For the Rest... HANG TOUGH

V|ernar
05-01-2005, 05:38 PM
just awaiting my fate cus my heart is hooked already. Sighh...

once you are hook.. no one can save you~

relationship is getting hook and enjoy it while it still there.

even it doesnt work out.. it still a memory that you hardly forget , maybe time will heal , but not fully.

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Agree.... well when it comes to relationship if u not hooked then the other party who is hooked then will stick to u..call u..sms u... alot of stuffs...i encounter b4... even go to point of crying and begging... well it all depends..if i am hooked i would also do or might do some stupid stuffs...but do bare in mind..they are prc gers most of them comes for the $$$ and not the relationships...but sometimes they do also ...so depends on person and situations....

banana
05-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Agree.... well when it comes to relationship if u not hooked then the other party who is hooked then will stick to u..call u..sms u... alot of stuffs...i encounter b4... even go to point of crying and begging... well it all depends..if i am hooked i would also do or might do some stupid stuffs...but do bare in mind..they are prc gers most of them comes for the $$$ and not the relationships...but sometimes they do also ...so depends on person and situations....

halleujah! amen!

Strider_sG
05-01-2005, 06:26 PM
halleujah! amen!
u forgot...a mi tou fu....hahahahahaha.....

banana
06-01-2005, 02:36 AM
u forgot...a mi tou fu....hahahahahaha.....

then wat would sikh baba members say?

and wat would the kkk members say?

Strider_sG
06-01-2005, 07:36 AM
then wat would sikh baba members say?

and wat would the kkk members say?

dun and dun care...hahahahaha....

Optimus_Prime
06-01-2005, 10:04 AM
once you are hook.. no one can save you~

relationship is getting hook and enjoy it while it still there.

even it doesnt work out.. it still a memory that you hardly forget , maybe time will heal , but not fully.

:) Thanx bro for your kind words.

My heart is aching now. I know there is no future and yet I want to pursue it. Never knew that my heart could still be hooked but it has...sighh...

I have fallen for her and if she really falls for me, then it will be double misery already cus I cannot be wif her now.

fcukger
07-01-2005, 06:16 PM
...I have fallen for her and if she really falls for me, then it will be double misery already cus I cannot be wif her now.

y shall we human fall in LOVE? life redi beri miserable... at first use the play play feeling but end up got the real real feeling instead... been drinking for the past 3 weeks... redi beri TIRED liaox... still cant get over her... dun have the mood to enjoy when i go to KTV... y? i also dunno... cant get off this feeling and though... its been occupying my mind and body for the entire 3weeks... y in the hell i get into this again n again... y shall i? shall i end everything? if she give me the f n go feeling than it would be nice... y shall she give that gf feeling? i shallnt noe her in the 1st plc... haix... i think mi cuming birthday will be the worst birthdae i ever had in mi life... any "high hand" can enlighten me? :(

santaizi
07-01-2005, 06:22 PM
y shall we human fall in LOVE? life redi beri miserable... at first use the play play feeling but end up got the real real feeling instead... been drinking for the past 3 weeks... redi beri TIRED liaox... still cant get over her... dun have the mood to enjoy when i go to KTV... y? i also dunno... cant get off this feeling and though... its been occupying my mind and body for the entire 3weeks... y in the hell i get into this again n again... y shall i? shall i end everything? if she give me the f n go feeling than it would be nice... y shall she give that gf feeling? i shallnt noe her in the 1st plc... haix... i think mi cuming birthday will be the worst birthdae i ever had in mi life... any "high hand" can enlighten me? :(

wow.
so similar as mine.
almost same as ur story.....

fcukger
07-01-2005, 06:27 PM
wow.so similar as mine.almost same as ur story.....

like that we shall go out for a drink 2gether... c we can find new LOVE?

santaizi
07-01-2005, 06:33 PM

can can.
but not ktv girl, hc girl, fl or whatever
office girl. how?
hee... :D

fcukger
07-01-2005, 07:12 PM
can can. but not ktv girl, hc girl, fl or whatever
office girl. how? hee... :D

if have ok lahx... but i dun think i can lor... me dun sweet talk... me not handsome as well... :(

santaizi
07-01-2005, 07:24 PM
if have ok lahx... but i dun think i can lor... me dun sweet talk... me not handsome as well... :(

just saying mah. no need pay sch fees. hee...
i also dont sweet talk and not handsome too.

fcukger
07-01-2005, 07:31 PM
just saying mah. no need pay sch fees. hee...
i also dont sweet talk and not handsome too.

hahahahaxxx... than i think maybe we can be good frenx liaox...
normally when and wadx time u free huhx? mi almost daily after 10.30pm than free lehx...
where u cheong huhx? :cool:

santaizi
07-01-2005, 08:37 PM
hahahahaxxx... than i think maybe we can be good frenx liaox...
normally when and wadx time u free huhx? mi almost daily after 10.30pm than free lehx...
where u cheong huhx? :cool:

sat and sun sure free.
cheong? ktv lor.
now no $$$$. cheong at home counted? hee...

fcukger
07-01-2005, 08:56 PM
sat and sun sure free.
cheong? ktv lor.
now no $$$$. cheong at home counted? hee...

okok... will do some budget planning... when u s eleven powerful enough than keep me update... ciao... :D

santaizi
07-01-2005, 10:04 PM
okok... will do some budget planning... when u s eleven powerful enough than keep me update... ciao... :D

lol
scare i borrowed s eleven from you ar?
haha...........

fcukger
07-01-2005, 10:31 PM
lol
scare i borrowed s eleven from you ar?
haha...........

chey... y should i scare huhx? mi also kinda broke liaox mahx... hahahaxxxx... :D

santaizi
07-01-2005, 10:45 PM
chey... y should i scare huhx? mi also kinda broke liaox mahx... hahahaxxxx... :D

another same things.
haha.
kopi cost less than a buck anyway.

fcukger
07-01-2005, 10:48 PM
another same things.
haha.
kopi cost less than a buck anyway.

hahahaxx... gtg... tok 2 u again... take care bro... dun think too much (ez to say than done) hahahahxxx.... :D

santaizi
07-01-2005, 10:54 PM
hahahaxx... gtg... tok 2 u again... take care bro... dun think too much (ez to say than done) hahahahxxx.... :D

okie.
how can dont think. i dont want to think. but my brain keep thinking. not my fault.

Optimus_Prime
07-01-2005, 11:06 PM

Hey count me in 2.

Maybe we can reach NIRVANA and revert to F & FO mode.

tittyhawk
07-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Hey count me in 2.

haha...count me in too... :)

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Sorry to hear your sad story...

I would like share some of my experiences with PRC girls.

I do tends to be more lucky than you with them, maybe my approach is slightly different from you.

A year back...

I know one PRC girls in KTV. I never ask her out for any special services. She is a poly student in SG working in KTV in Joo Chiat. Everytime, i went to that particular KTV, i would ask her to sit in my room. She is very pretty but also very smart (pretty ang pai in that KTV)..

Been her regular in that KTV for nearly 3-4 months, I treated her more like friends than bonking partner, and surprising she got "hooked" to me...And asked me why i never ask her out? I took that chance to bring her out , but not to hotel, but to "window" shopping and cafes...(little investment)...for a few times when only she ask me to bring her out...

After a few sessions of KTV and outings with her, she finally pop-ed the question if i like to go to the hotel with her....Of course, (seeing my investment giving returns) I bring her to hotel81.

After a 3 hrs bonking and foreplaying, and used up 3 plastics....I took out $150 to give her. She didn't want to take it. She said we are friends, and she don't take friends money....(Hooooo...Hooo...)

After that night of hotel81, we had several hotel81 session (FOC) for nearly 3 months, before, she start getting "sticky" and wanted my mobile and etc...

That when, i start hinting to her (getting lost and i losing interest in you) by calling other news girls at that KTV she worked....She got upset and initially showing me black nasty face....But after two or three times, she realised that doesn't work as I am still ignoring her, she starting asking me to go to my usual place (hotel 81) to sort things out....(Hooo Hoooo)..I love the feeling of girls begging me to go hotel 81...

Been there, she tried to please me by offering very very very good exercise (basically do anything i said)....but then i realised the thrill is over and after giving her damn good bonk..told her, things is over.

Not long after she got arrested by AV and back to China...

That is just one of the way, instead of throwing urself at them and get sad when they cheat you, do the reverse.... :P

Hope more luck ahead for u in 2005...
:o

you very ai sah! score one for our bros!!!

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Thanks for all the comments, remarks & concerns. There are really too many to reply to.

This is my update on what happened next.

I recognised the voice was not hers. Turns out to be one of her house-mate who said she found the phone-card for this phone. She told me my ex-girl friend was caught & have went back for good. I was a bit surprised as I was originally informed by another girl through the Mummy, she went back home to China for good on her own free will. I thought since she is so money-faced, she would come back to Singapore & since the ktv scene is so small, we may meet up again.

It is possible this friend may be lying to me together with my ex-girl friend when they recognised my number, as my ex-girl friend may be trying to get rid of me as I have no money or she found someone better.

But when I heard it, many things went through my mind. I felt incredibly sorry for her because I know she have financial problems at home & I would never wish this on her no matter what. At the same time, I feel upset because if she have a legitimate reason to go back home, there is no reason to hide it from me, when we promise each other so many things in the past. As if I would be upset because she was caught in a hotel room or standing along geylang, & she could easily lie to me if that is the case.

I just want closure in the matter & know what exactly happened. This is just like a sad movie without an ending. Now I dont even have a photo of her, her phone number at home. My christmas presents I bought early for her is still in my drawer unwrapped. The only thing I have to remember her by is the tie she bought for me.

It is never easy trying to find a gf in a trade like this. My advice is to try else where or just don't get serious in this kind of relationship..

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 10:59 AM
It is never easy trying to find a gf in a trade like this. My advice is to try else where or just don't get serious in this kind of relationship..
not really lah...sometimes depends on the tots of the ger....chemistry....luck... alot of factor... anyway just think of them as public transport..if they cling to u then ok if not then forget it... gers put one side... samster put togther...like tat see how they break us...hahahahaha....

fcukger
08-01-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey count me in 2.

when u free juz let me noe... PM me ur free time than i make some arrangement.... :D

fcukger
08-01-2005, 01:00 PM
haha...count me in too... :)

hahahaxxx.... the more the merrier huhx? waiting... :D

santaizi
08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
hahahaxxx.... the more the merrier huhx? waiting... :D

like 100 pple? hee...

fcukger
08-01-2005, 01:08 PM
like 100 pple? hee...

like that cant lahx... 100ppl... wait drink coffe also will die lehx... like gang fight like that... rem name also rem to siao liaox... hahahahsxxxx.... :D
how ur day? where u go yesterday?? me sianx... sleep beri early.... 1st time mahx...

santaizi
08-01-2005, 01:10 PM
like that cant lahx... 100ppl... wait drink coffe also will die lehx... like gang fight like that... rem name also rem to siao liaox... hahahahsxxxx.... :D
how ur day? where u go yesterday?? me sianx... sleep beri early.... 1st time mahx...

yesterday? at home la... sad the whole whole day. no mood to think and go out. dark know why.
sleep at around midnite after watching vcd of hk drama.

fcukger
08-01-2005, 01:16 PM
yesterday? at home la... sad the whole whole day. no mood to think and go out. dark know why.
sleep at around midnite after watching vcd of hk drama.

hahahahaxxx. still early than me lehx... me slept around 2am... tok cock with 1 of mi buddies... luckily stay @ home orelse.... so.... when u 2day free for kopi sessions??? or bonking sessions?

santaizi
08-01-2005, 01:19 PM
hahahahaxxx. still early than me lehx... me slept around 2am... tok cock with 1 of mi buddies... luckily stay @ home orelse.... so.... when u 2day free for kopi sessions??? or bonking sessions?

later 2pm meeting until evening...
evening how?
kopi la.. bonking no $$$$$. all given to BITCH...

fcukger
08-01-2005, 01:21 PM
later 2pm meeting until evening...
evening how?
kopi la.. bonking no $$$$$. all given to BITCH...

need some planning 1st... will PM u if i able to make it.... ok?

santaizi
08-01-2005, 01:31 PM
need some planning 1st... will PM u if i able to make it.... ok?

anything..
but mostly when i reach home , lazy to come out after seeing my comfortable bed. hee...

fcukger
08-01-2005, 01:34 PM
anything..
but mostly when i reach home , lazy to come out after seeing my comfortable bed. hee...

we will c to it ltr lor... enjoy ur weekend than... gtg again... ciao....

santaizi
08-01-2005, 01:40 PM
we will c to it ltr lor... enjoy ur weekend than... gtg again... ciao....

okie.....
bye.. i gtg too,. if niot sure late late late....

ahkow2006
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
I also got the same experience with the KTV gals.

In feb 2004, I visited the K2 KTV and knew a gal called Elanie. Then I started to visit more of K2 rather than spenting my time at home. Everytime I go there, I paid more than 100 bucks for her time and she still did the butterfly style with me!!

She kept telling me that her father is in prison, got family to take care and she herself got no money to save...blar..blar...everytime I go and see her. So I fell into her trap after not long.

Once we were more famailiar with one another, she told me that she wanted to do eye and nose operation and asked me for money. She even told me that she will repay the money to me once the operation is done. So I foolishly poke out my hard-earned money for her operation. As that day, her attitude towards changed immediately. She just ignored me and my sms/phone and kept asking me for money.

Since that, I told myself that I should stay away from her. Last August 2004, I sms her asking her to return my money to me since I am going to open a business. Guess what she told me --> "I am pregrant and I have no money to pay you"

I told her that I needed the money for my business and asked her to pay 50buck every month back to me. She started to shoot pattern again --> avoid my sms, phone call...

Fuck man, I was thinking --> if you don't have money, why get pregrant with the husband? See doctor don't need money lei?

So brothers, if you go to K2, beware of this gal and don't fell into her trap..Just f*** her hard and squeeze her tits till she cry..

santaizi
08-01-2005, 04:53 PM
I also got the same experience with the KTV gals.

In feb 2004, I visited the K2 KTV and knew a gal called Elanie. Then I started to visit more of K2 rather than spenting my time at home. Everytime I go there, I paid more than 100 bucks for her time and she still did the butterfly style with me!!

She kept telling me that her father is in prison, got family to take care and she herself got no money to save...blar..blar...everytime I go and see her. So I fell into her trap after not long.

Once we were more famailiar with one another, she told me that she wanted to do eye and nose operation and asked me for money. She even told me that she will repay the money to me once the operation is done. So I foolishly poke out my hard-earned money for her operation. As that day, her attitude towards changed immediately. She just ignored me and my sms/phone and kept asking me for money.

Since that, I told myself that I should stay away from her. Last August 2004, I sms her asking her to return my money to me since I am going to open a business. Guess what she told me --> "I am pregrant and I have no money to pay you"

I told her that I needed the money for my business and asked her to pay 50buck every month back to me. She started to shoot pattern again --> avoid my sms, phone call...

Fuck man, I was thinking --> if you don't have money, why get pregrant with the husband? See doctor don't need money lei?

So brothers, if you go to K2, beware of this gal and don't fell into her trap..Just f*** her hard and squeeze her tits till she cry..

pregrant with husband still work in ktv?
we no good meh? or we carrot roberto head.
why play such games with us, when we pump in $$$ n feelings...
we male are weak heart n feelings than girls.

matsuda
08-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Gentlemen its all a game...

KTV is just a playground and when you are done playing ...you just go home. :)

Strider_sG
08-01-2005, 07:19 PM
turn the table around...hahahahaha..instead she lament o u ...u lament to her first...hahahahaha...then maybe she see u mai lament liao...hahahahaha

santaizi
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Gentlemen its all a game...

KTV is just a playground and when you are done playing ...you just go home. :)

say is like that.
but when the time(feelings) comes. it is different from saying.

last time i also say pple fall in luv with ktv girl are stuipd
but now i am in same case as him...

PuTonRen
09-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Dear Brothers,

I have been reading the postings which contains many experiences and encountered shared by brothers.

After you have gone through the experience, it is normal that you will still think about her. I have my fair share of experience. What I found out later was, I have been hardened (my heart...) when I deal with these ladies.

Some brothers feel that not all of them are bad, which I totally agree. However, meeting a good one depends on lucks! If you recount the money that you have spent, it is just like betting on horses and lost. The only difference here is maybe you get to make love to her several times, but with horse betting, you do not get to do it with the horses.

Unless you have been hardened by the bad encounters, like I do, do not count on your luck too much. How often we get lucky, you know the answer.

With best regards from Europe at 5 degree C.

fcukger
09-01-2005, 07:40 AM
...Some brothers feel that not all of them are bad, which I totally agree. However, meeting a good one depends on lucks! If you recount the money that you have spent, it is just like betting on horses and lost. The only difference here is maybe you get to make love to her several times, but with horse betting, you do not get to do it with the horses.

wonderful saying brother... nice 1... i think SB improve mi english also... :D

sadfa
09-01-2005, 02:23 PM
dear bro awakening,

in life, many people tell us things we want to hear to get their way. whether its a ktv ger who wants your money, your boss who wants u to do something or your son who wants you to buy him a present.

what matters is after that. people r by nature selfish. some r even liars n they would not take responsibility like what bro ahkow2006 said about elaine. believe me, i also experience this. my asshole boss promise so many things. when cannot deliver or face some difficulties himself, no explanation given, but try to screw me n my money. hey fucking asshole! If u reading this, Mr CP, FUCK U! Hope u get your just retribution in life for screwing with people n their livelihood becos u have no dignity, u r a liar n u r a manipulating shit.

anyway if they r not liars, they should give u at least an explanation or make good 2 u. bro, u been with her for 1 year, she owe u at least a word. if she dont even say a thing to u, there is no relationship, u r just a customer or no offence, a robert 2 her.

in life, even with these gers, get something from them. dont take their blank cheques. bank in few months or years later, all useless paper only.

u think it over, your heart will heal faster.

Optimus_Prime
10-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Hey bros,

Seems like lots of like-minded bros who either were once kena or is still being hooked by PRC gers.

Well, we shld all one day get together and cheong our hearts out. Bonk until there is no tomorrow !!

Jus came back from 3 sessions from 3 diff gals. But even thou it was mostly gd bonks... I still can't shake the feeling of my PRC gal. Guess her shadow is still in my heart.

sadfa
10-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey bros,

Jus came back from 3 sessions from 3 diff gals. But even thou it was mostly gd bonks... I still can't shake the feeling of my PRC gal. Guess her shadow is still in my heart.

3 bonks with 3 diff girls? must be very expensive n tiring.

Spursgetz
10-01-2005, 12:34 PM

Ya bro

same as you. Nowadays when I go for commercial bonk, will alway think of my PRC GF. And sometimes when the gal not pretty and svc not good enough, I need to imagine I'm bonking my gf den can cum :(

fcukger
10-01-2005, 12:40 PM
...I still can't shake the feeling of my PRC gal. Guess her shadow is still in my heart.

bro? when i was bonking a FL yesterday i was in the mind of bonking the ger i like... tis kinda feeling cant erase @ the present moment... but i need to stick to slogan of "Pay,Fcuk n Forget"... it might be difficult... but i redi need to change mi life... cant go on like that liaox... i rather i hurt ppl (i dun think i can) but rather being hurt by others... stay happy... keep bonking... that hte way we shall behave... :D

Optimus_Prime
10-01-2005, 12:42 PM
3 bonks with 3 diff girls? must be very expensive n tiring.

Haha.. tiring yeah. But not veri Ex lah.

Met my ex at a friends' get-together on fri nite, drank lots and one thing lead to another. bonked her at her apartment on sat morning (1am !!)
$$ = taxi fare (S$11 plus)

Next morning went JB to meet relatives to pray pray. (8 am) After which went down to Tr****** I** hotel to fuck my regular gal, a 19yr Malaysian-Chinese - "Fruit taht keeps the doc away". Had an energetic 45 mins. (12pm)
$$ = RM 140

Then had a KFC lunch and proceed to Bluewave to relax. Wanted jus massage but in end got full package when saw one slim gal walk past. SOP bonk, could not cum in end. (3pm)
$$ = RM 186

sadfa
10-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Next morning went JB to meet relatives to pray pray. (8 am) After which went down to Tr****** I** hotel to fuck my regular gal, a 19yr Malaysian-Chinese - "Fruit taht keeps the doc away". Had an energetic 45 mins. (12pm)
$$ = RM 140

Then had a KFC lunch and proceed to Bluewave to relax. Wanted jus massage but in end got full package when saw one slim gal walk past. SOP bonk, could not cum in end. (3pm)
$$ = RM 186

after pray pray, u get bonk? a bit not ji li rite?
anyway u take longer to cum or very easy? not interested to know but just compare notes.

fcukger
10-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Haha.. tiring yeah. But not veri Ex lah.

hahahahxxx.. bro... ur leg must be beri weak liaox rite? me nearly fall down juz down... fcuking tire lehx... juz release 3 shot on 2 ger yesterday and 1 CIM the dae b4 yesterday... knn... i think i dun as strong as b4 liaox... now whole body aching... :D

Optimus_Prime
10-01-2005, 12:51 PM
bro? when i was bonking a FL yesterday i was in the mind of bonking the ger i like... tis kinda feeling cant erase @ the present moment... but i need to stick to slogan of "Pay,Fcuk n Forget"... it might be difficult... but i redi need to change mi life... cant go on like that liaox... i rather i hurt ppl (i dun think i can) but rather being hurt by others... stay happy... keep bonking... that hte way we shall behave... :D

Bro fcukger & Spursgetz,

Dats exactly wats was on my mind...esp when I was bonking the gals in Malaysia. The feeling was jus not there. Jus felt like going thru the motion.

And when bonking my ex, I even accidentally called out my current gal's name !! Heng, i think she was too engrossed to take notice. Anyway she oso stuck in some sort of unattainable love too so that why we both ended up quite high and "rolling in the hay".

Well like I always say.. HANG TOUGH bros.

Sometimes things may work out, and even if they dun at least I have good memories of the times we had together.

Optimus_Prime
10-01-2005, 01:05 PM
after pray pray, u get bonk? a bit not ji li rite?
anyway u take longer to cum or very easy? not interested to know but just compare notes.

:confused: "Bu Ji Li" meh ?? Better go get lotus water or something to wash all the mei yun away... no wonder lost $$ yesterday.

1st time normal lah... same for 2nd time but 3rd time damn long... felt like I could do for 1 hr and still won't cum.

sadfa
10-01-2005, 01:13 PM
1st time normal lah... same for 2nd time but 3rd time damn long... felt like I could do for 1 hr and still won't cum.

3rd time 1 hour? then didi sure soft liao.
if hard for 1 hour, u can work in av films liao.

fcukger
10-01-2005, 01:24 PM
3rd time 1 hour? then didi sure soft liao.
if hard for 1 hour, u can work in av films liao.

got lobang in AV industry?? me sex drive hyper high lehx... but i am not handsome lor... haix... i think cant qualify liaox...

Optimus_Prime
10-01-2005, 01:40 PM
I think I not suited to be in AV (not enuff lasting power) but I can direct u guys if u want.

Those familar wif my posts, know I can come out wif great AV stories..heheh..

My 1st two titles

My Ever-Lasting Longing
starring - fcukger
Abt a regular-looking Guy (fcukger) who is involved in an electical accident involving an O**m massage chair and finds out he has a dick that can keep on giving w/o fail for up to 2hrs. Gets 3-some action with 2 Viet gals in pub, soon words spread of his powess and even his lady boss keeps calling him to her office for "extra work" Highly charged XXX action on photo-copier machine !!

Pay Me or Fuck ME
starring - sadfa
Ah Long Tan (sadfa) is one badass loan shark. His clients are usually young woman with gambling debts. When they cant pay him, he gets his interest payment via their body. Lots of XXX action on pool-tables, top-level car-parks and of cus Ah Long Tan's office. Until he met this shy gal who wants $$ for treatment of her sick younger bro.... will she fall prey or will he finally succumb to true love ?

fcukger
10-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I think I not suited to be in AV (not enuff lasting power) but I can direct u guys if u want.
Those familar wif my posts, know I can come out wif great AV stories..heheh..
My 1st two titles

My Ever-Lasting Longing
starring - fcukger....

Pay Me or Fuck ME
starring - sadfa....

hahahahahaxxx.. if redi its truth it will be good for me liaox...
but... i rather take up bro sadfa position instead... can choose who to fcuk...
hehehehexxx... i think bro optimus... u can go be a writer for AV film liaox... ideas not bad... :D

formatting
02-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Thank you to my brothers for standing by me. I will never forget you.

This is my true story of how I got cheated by a KTV girl.

I met this KTV girl in a high end KTV 1 year ago. She is drop dead gorgeous. Long hair, sexy figure, very white skin & face & the feeling with her is super.

I fell in love with her. She was so much better than my ex-girl friend. I told her I want to take care of her. Yes I am stupid for saying that.

After knowing her for a few days, she asked me for money. My heart soft, & I agree to give her a few hundred dollars. After that, we fuck & we were happy.

But after that, she was upset. I asked her why? She refuse to say. She finally told me she need money because times are bad. My heart very soft & I agree to give her $1,000 a month for her & her school fees. I told her I just want her to be my girl friend. I was stupid again. I never told her what I want from her.

At first, she was ok. Later, she always want to meet with other men on weekend & not me. I asked her why? I give you more than them & yet you meet them not me? She said her friend's boyfriends give them alot so they dont need to work, or meet them on weekends only. If I want, I should give her the same. I am poor man. $1,000 the best I can give. I told her I dont mind her meeting with them so long as she is my girlfriend. She told me she never fucked them, she only fuck me. I dont believe but I never chase her. She told me she needs time to earn money & she love me. I believe her.

This went on for few months & we quarrel alot. Partly because they give her alot of things. Branded watch, bag, handphone, laptop also have. She got better life than me. We also fuck. But 1 month 3 times only.

Anyway end of the year, my co want to retrench me. I told her I got no job, so cannot give her money. When she heard it, her face black black. But my heart soft & again I agree to give her money. I gave her double because she got another emergency.

After that, we were happy & meet more. But all of a sudden, I call her handphone, no one answer. I call day & night. I was desperate & call the mummy also. Mummy feel sorry for me, & found out for me, she actually went back home to China for good.

I was shocked! We just talked 1 day before she left & wanted to meet. But she must have booked air-ticket a few weeks in advance & just disappear.

After that, I was very sad. I drink alot, I cannot work. I go to work, my department head she fucked me. I cant take it, I think of her day & night & even want to commit suicide.

But now, I think through things. Whats the big deal about these girls? or girl friend feeling? My friend bring me to health centre, also have. Cheaper somemore. Now I see through these girls, & I never believe their lies. All of it are lies. But I also worry. I fucked her raw. Never shoot raw but fj, bj & 69 raw. Now so far ok.

So brothers out there. take care when dealing with them. Dont think it wont happen to you. Thats what I thought. See what happen to me. Now I am stronger. No job, no girl friend never mind. As long as I have 2 hands & my good buddies, I can always get up.

Thank you for reading. Flame me or minus my points. I dont care. Take care.

that years i also meet a ktv girl give her 1k a month for school fees and living everytime complain me her friends boyfriend give more than me and everytime say don't give more i go and work, cos of her i kenna retrench on 05, not all prc are bad she still with me till now.

best123
02-04-2007, 09:30 AM
really sad to hear that......treat it as a lesson learnt from life bro...

Rof|maoxz
02-04-2007, 09:42 AM
That years I also meet a ktv girl give her 1k a month for school fees and living everytime complain me her friends boyfriend give more than me and everytime say don't give more i go and work, cos of her i kenna retrench on 05, not all prc are bad she still with me till now.

You are the burden on her, not the other way.... you shld let her find a greener pasture than you, since you can't really afford it. :cool:

Optimus_Prime
02-04-2007, 09:44 AM
this thread inactive for 2 yrs... now suddenly active again ah...:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
02-04-2007, 11:58 AM
this thread inactive for 2 yrs... now suddenly active again ah...

Because lately JC had an influx of young sweet viet & china gals. :cool:

Jaycu69
02-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Sorry to hear the sad stories that some of the bros have gone through with these KTV gals, especially bro awakening.

In any case, just go to these places and enjoy. Try not to be tempted by their beauty and sweet words. If need to give them $$$, need to have a limitation. If still tempted, talk to those bros that you can trust. Ask for advice.

But men have a weakness that the gals will seduce us with SEX. Men always been deceived by women in most cases.

Fat Fatt
03-04-2007, 12:00 AM
But men have a weakness that the gals will seduce us with SEX. Men always been deceived by women in most cases.

Sometimes, even if they did not try to seduce, you may fall in love with them. I had a regular HC girl which i visited for 3 years, and though she did not accept any of my advance, feelings grew for her and i fell into the hole.

sigh ... now she quit and my world came to an temp end, but life goes on. So for all bros who got trapped, pull yourself out and get going with life.

formatting
03-04-2007, 12:19 AM
You are the burden on her, not the other way.... you shld let her find a greener pasture than you, since you can't really afford it. :cool:

for 4 years tell her to give up me to find new guy but she still stick with me, she don't mind i poor and help invest my business.:D

Heart Break Kid
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
that years i also meet a ktv girl give her 1k a month for school fees and living everytime complain me her friends boyfriend give more than me and everytime say don't give more i go and work, cos of her i kenna retrench on 05, not all prc are bad she still with me till now.

$1,000 a month for school fee & living :mad:
All this china gals come here to study for excuse in fact are just here to earn $$$ to hook silly S'pore men.

They (prcs) are worthless creature and sometimes it is hard to regards them as human being.

1-2 years student pass earn enough go back China liao ..
They do not obtain a paper of qualification too plus no skill aquired at all.

Opp pai seh .. they (prcs) acquired better bed-room skilled after been screw by thousand of silly local guys here. :D

Botarbolampar
03-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Hi bro,

I can understand how you felt.................. pls read this tread.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1942278&postcount=119

Life goes on.......................

Cheers