PDA

View Full Version : Can i lick the girl's feet?

GreenFingers
26-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Hello,

So i went to Lor 16 today,didnt take note of house number. tried a girl named Gam.
21 years old with a few tattoos.

it's my third time to GL, first two times i was quite shy.
Also, I have a foot fetish.

So anyways this third time, we did the usual bj, cowgirl, missionary. i wanted to lick her toes, but i didnt know if it was allowed.
i touched her feet and put it near my face and she gave a weird look, like she didnt know what i was doing.

I just wanted to know if this is possible for the $50 i paid, or do they charge extra. and if they do, do i pass the money to the girl when im in the room, or tell the okt beforehand, which is quite embarresing as i always go with friends and they do not know of this fetish of mine.

thanks for reading, and please help :)

Raynall
26-03-2012, 11:13 AM
I suggest you just ask the girl.

Although GL girls have a S.O.P to perform, it doesn't mean die-die must do it like that.

I remember this Malaysian girl, DaDa (or something), who works at a house along L16 (forgot which house as it was years ago)... Anyway, even though she told me bathing me and rimming me are part of the package, I asked her if we could turn it around and she said okay. So I ended up rimming her after the shower.

So yeah, possible lah.

owl888
26-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Juz make sure she wash her feet clean clean. She could b stepping onto some other patrons' urine........u know u can oso pee inside the bath :D

newyorker88
26-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Just make sure she wash her feet clean. And she does not have any sores on it.

romy
26-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Bro, just tell the girl what you are doing and she would equally enjoy it. After all nobody services her the way you want to. Why don't you let us know whose feet you liked so much. Its difficult to get beautiful, smooth, shapely, well cared feet with beautifully colored nails; in Geylang. In addition you may consider buying nail polish of your preferred colour for the WL and tell her that you would return on a specific day to bonk her. Have a try!

Alejandro88
26-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Some folks like to lick with stocking on and eventually tear the stocking apart to suck and lick her toes. :p

I am more a pussy licker. :D

dell_lee_2003
27-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello,

So i went to Lor 16 today,didnt take note of house number. tried a girl named Gam.
21 years old with a few tattoos.

it's my third time to GL, first two times i was quite shy.
Also, I have a foot fetish.

So anyways this third time, we did the usual bj, cowgirl, missionary. i wanted to lick her toes, but i didnt know if it was allowed.
i touched her feet and put it near my face and she gave a weird look, like she didnt know what i was doing.

I just wanted to know if this is possible for the $50 i paid, or do they charge extra. and if they do, do i pass the money to the girl when im in the room, or tell the okt beforehand, which is quite embarresing as i always go with friends and they do not know of this fetish of mine.

thanks for reading, and please help :)

I have one usual lady who I engaged for more than 10 times just to have her feet sucked, her feet licked and finally foot job with her feet until i cum while her other feet inside my mouth. If you want, do PM me. I can share some information with you.

unfit
28-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Brother you can do it... Just make sure she is not a hongkie with Hong Kong Foot...:D

Asia1
29-03-2012, 10:52 PM
bro just go an try ... and share FR with us here :D

dell_lee_2003
29-03-2012, 11:12 PM
bro just go an try ... and share FR with us here :D
Bro.. I have already PM you. Please share FR once you have tried her. 50$ for sucking a nice pedi and she is pretty. I can say is she is so cute.

natto3
30-03-2012, 03:46 PM
bro, you like toe jam?:eek: