PDA

View Full Version : Penis size

kencanken
26-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Would you believe a whore when they comment on your penis size ?

I been to a couple and all of them commented on my being relatively big.

Could be just making you feel good for my rtf?

Or since they seen so many so they know what is small or big ?

middleday
26-03-2012, 11:10 AM
almost every single one of whores i pay for their service say my cock is big

i think is a standard line to say to the customer

wally888
26-03-2012, 11:12 AM
To a whore, all they want is $$$........of course they'll have good words for all customers so she can receive more tips!

sean69
26-03-2012, 11:15 AM
they also say mine is very long and hard!!! .. i reply " yeah rite, and you are a virgin" .. :D

LovePotion
26-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Because you visit the PRCs. They charge you alot and play dead fish or complain like fuck.

You go to those thai one would be better. Somehow they can take bigger cock. Please correct me if i am wrong

5ag1_Boar
26-03-2012, 11:28 AM
It is not important you size. Main thing is you enjoy yourself. For some of us, making the girl enjoy is also important. Ultimately, as long as you are happy with your own performance.

If you really want to know, I think you need to compare notes with bros who bedded the same girl.... whether they have said it to them too. And whether they are the sweet-talkers.

Kinda hard to say. As you say, some say it because they want you to RTF. But if you are genuinely larger than average, then there are some who will say it honestly. However, I think the "liars" should be smart enough to know that if you are smaller then average, you won't fall for that line. They probably use it on bros who are at least on the high end of average.

Another point of view, if you are really MUCH bigger than average, they don't want you to RTF, because there is such thing as "too big" for them.

Some I have asked about the penis size, and they are honest enough and diplomatic enough to say it's not important (I'm average sized, according to published surveys).

Btw, search and browse SBF, there have been a few threads and polls about penile size. You can figure out where you stand among SBF bros.

5ag1_Boar
26-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Because you visit the PRCs. They charge you alot and play dead fish or complain like fuck.

You go to those thai one would be better. Somehow they can take bigger cock. Please correct me if i am wrong

hahaha... probably because the Thai are much nicer people than most of the world.

Second, they may be used to all the Farang guys they get at home. Don't think many of the PRC women have encountered them.

amateur.bonker
26-03-2012, 12:26 PM
i usually get comments saying i am very 厉害 only..
and when i ask them about dick sizes.. they say mine is enough.. :confused::confused:
dunno is good thing or bad thing.. hahaha..

newyorker88
26-03-2012, 12:34 PM
hahaha, which WL would not want to make customer happy? :D

5ag1_Boar
26-03-2012, 12:57 PM
i usually get comments saying i am very 厉害 only..
and when i ask them about dick sizes.. they say mine is enough.. :confused::confused:
dunno is good thing or bad thing.. hahaha..
Nothing to worry about. Meaning you are skilled fucker... probably made them enjoy. They see so many men everyday, you can be sure not all of them (men) satisfied them. Some men only care about themselves... put it in, thrust until cum, end of story. Some cannot last long enough. Some cannot rise. To me, this is a good comment. They would probably like to see you more often, just so they can enjoy.

I think even WL also want some "job satisfaction". LOL...

They say yours is enough means it's not big and not small, just average... but the fact that they also said you are "厉害", means you are big enough to do the job + your skills. I think they prefer that too... if they get lots of big dicks all day, by the end of the day they will be very sore.

If you can satisfy a whore, I think you should be quite satisfied that you are not bad in bed.

amateur.bonker
26-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Nothing to worry about. Meaning you are skilled fucker... probably made them enjoy. They see so many men everyday, you can be sure not all of them (men) satisfied them. Some men only care about themselves... put it in, thrust until cum, end of story. Some cannot last long enough. Some cannot rise. To me, this is a good comment. They would probably like to see you more often, just so they can enjoy.

I think even WL also want some "job satisfaction". LOL...

They say yours is enough means it's not big and not small, just average... but the fact that they also said you are "厉害", means you are big enough to do the job + your skills. I think they prefer that too... if they get lots of big dicks all day, by the end of the day they will be very sore.

If you can satisfy a whore, I think you should be quite satisfied that you are not bad in bed.

brother sagi_boar..
your comment also makes me very happy leh.. :D:D

i have to agree with you.. everyday take in big dicks.. they will sore..
I think they are also looking for a 'comfort' size so that they can enjoy as well.. i am sure they are hoping as much as we men do when they meeting customers.. *dun be a giant hog.. dun be a giant hog*:D:D

CapriG
26-03-2012, 03:25 PM
they also say mine is very long and hard!!! .. i reply " yeah rite, and you are a virgin" .. :D

I will learn this respond up! LoL

By the way, I think they will not say "oh your are short" right? LoL face instantly turns Green xD

myhobby
26-03-2012, 03:30 PM

gd one ... lol

LovePotion
26-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Ya I also find thai people have a more friendly and polite attitude. Thats why tonight going to thai disco at planet paradise.

I wonder is there a China disco in Singapore?

Btw TS, dont emo i understand your sadness. Just find thai people the next time will do.

lammpeb
26-03-2012, 05:37 PM
To proof your is big after you screwed her, she will be walking like a duck and also need the day off to heal her pussy.......

kukugun
26-03-2012, 05:42 PM
I think they mean yr $ is BIG u heard it wrongly

NittoBoy
26-03-2012, 05:54 PM
you can post your dickie picture here and we can decide for you whether is big or small....hmmm....maybe your face photo also....maybe somehow related to your face shape also.......:D

jolenekoh
27-03-2012, 06:31 PM
well some couldnt take a thick n long penis? one whore kept on mentioning my dick is 'fat'. fucking korean whore couldnt even take a big dick. anw frm wht i know, dick size varies, when the whore said big, it probably is. bcuz it has no relations with them wanting RTF or not. to them small dick is the best, cuz they can preserve their whore pussy for more customers

middleday
28-03-2012, 10:08 AM
all the whores will go to next appointment, big dick or not....

wells
28-03-2012, 05:54 PM
why bother about whore commenting about your dick size? Price is still the same. If bigger got to pay more anot or small dick got discount?

Shoot liao as long u shoik who cares man...

whores are full of lies lar

PhineasPG
28-03-2012, 08:16 PM
I think she's just entertaining you. Cannot say small right? :p
Say big to make you happy la.
Average male size is between 5 to 6 inches according to surveys. So you should know yourself if its big or small ma.:D

lammpeb
28-03-2012, 08:22 PM
No. 1 Penis Enlargement Guide
http://905d2filv9g69sbhkmmoi07zb9.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=2PE

Khomeini
01-09-2018, 09:48 AM
all the whores will go to next appointment, big dick or not....

That is actually very true

nitecrawllerr
01-09-2018, 11:49 AM

In business no lies no money.:D

shanghaiguy
01-09-2018, 11:50 AM
In business no lies no money.:D

In fact white lies is ok.

MohdSalah
01-09-2018, 01:45 PM
No. 1 Penis Enlargement Guide
http://905d2filv9g69sbhkmmoi07zb9.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=2PE

Nice share bro.

MyNameBond
01-09-2018, 01:50 PM
why bother about whore commenting about your dick size? Price is still the same. If bigger got to pay more anot or small dick got discount?

Shoot liao as long u shoik who cares man...

Hahaha very true bro :D

Bulus
12-09-2018, 01:16 AM
need the day off to heal her pussy

So true bro but sometimes the main thing is to enjoy yourself with any sexual encounter

shchen
14-09-2018, 05:54 PM
I believe the important thing here is can you sextify your woman with what you have. Size is only a factor, there are some other element as well. :)

afterburn
14-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Big or small, if u don't do enough foreplay to make the whore wet or use lube, it'll be painful for her and not shiok.

One PRC ML told me it feels better for them if the dick when erect is long enough so that foreskin auto-retracted. So for bros who got this issue, go for circumcision might be better.

Dick size big/small also relative to your build, and the whore's build. No absolutes.

And it's true, whore always say yours is big, else no business liao. Once there was a FL I booked and in her room I saw a box of durex cd (orange box) so I asked jokingly if that's for special customer and can I use that rather than the standard cheapo cd supplied. She told me, oh ... the other day she had to run down to the 7-11 to buy the durex for a customer, "it's bigger, XX mm" (presumably the diameter or circumference). I hear liao jitao buay song :o ... knn :D

AgentNumber2
14-09-2018, 08:40 PM
there are some other element as well

I guess the only other way to do that would be through your own skill

Bulus
14-09-2018, 08:49 PM
If you can satisfy a whore, I think you should be quite satisfied

Thats very true because as long as you are satisfied in bed its good enough ;)

baksothebest
15-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Proper n frequent massage with treatment oil will guarantee increase in girth & length.

yangtao
15-09-2018, 01:28 PM
almost every single one of whores i pay for their service say my cock is big

i think is a standard line to say to the customer

They cannot say their customers have small cocks right? :D

watmidoin
15-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Whether they say you big or you 厉害 it's all a bunch of lies to make you, the paying $$$ customer, happy. No need to think anything about it. All the whores I fucked say I'm big. Some 红星大奖 ones even managed to put on a surprised look :eek: when I pulled down my underwear and the cock hadn't even fully stand yet :rolleyes: And when my cock really fully stand the smarter ones would add that it is 真的超大的 to make it seem like they were not just saying for the sake of saying earlier. As for 厉害, whores don't really care whether you are 厉害 or not. They just care you hurry cum and they can pack up. In fact their favourite customers are those who cum super fast. I was helping a whore reply her SMSes from a potential customer because she didn't understand English well. She said she didn't want to take that customer because she thought people from that country (somewhere in southeast asia) are dirty. Then I asked her whether she liked ang mohs. She said she didn't take anymore because she had two customers and they were both very rough. Then I jokingly said this don't want, that don't want, still got customer meh? She said got. She liked people from one area (in Asia). I was quite surprised because I always thought PRC wouldn't like people from that area. I asked her why. She said because they cum very fast. Less than 1 min job done. So when a whore praises you to the heavens to get an RTF, no need to feel proud :rolleyes:

peanut123
15-09-2018, 04:42 PM
One WL told me that, if a customer has a small dick and asks her, she'll say that it's average or normal size. But if it's a big dick, she'll say it's big.

They cannot say their customers have small cocks right? :D

afterburn
15-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Whether they say you big or you 厉害 it's all a bunch of lies to make you, the paying $$$ customer, happy. No need to think anything about it. All the whores I fucked say I'm big. Some 红星大奖 ones even managed to put on a surprised look :eek: when I pulled down my underwear and the cock hadn't even fully stand yet :rolleyes: And when my cock really fully stand the smarter ones would add that it is 真的超大的 to make it seem like they were not just saying for the sake of saying earlier. As for 厉害, whores don't really care whether you are 厉害 or not. They just care you hurry cum and they can pack up. In fact their favourite customers are those who cum super fast. I was helping a whore reply her SMSes from a potential customer because she didn't understand English well. She said she didn't want to take that customer because she thought people from that country (somewhere in southeast asia) are dirty. Then I asked her whether she liked ang mohs. She said she didn't take anymore because she had two customers and they were both very rough. Then I jokingly said this don't want, that don't want, still got customer meh? She said got. She liked people from one area (in Asia). I was quite surprised because I always thought PRC wouldn't like people from that area. I asked her why. She said because they cum very fast. Less than 1 min job done. So when a whore praises you to the heavens to get an RTF, no need to feel proud :rolleyes:

Fill in the blanks. (SE Asia country = Pinoy-land). (in Asia country = Japan). Correct guess?

watmidoin
15-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Fill in the blanks. (SE Asia country = Pinoy-land). (in Asia country = Japan). Correct guess?
Both wrong. No need to bother guessing. Each whore will have her own faves and nots. I'm sure there's quite a few whores who love SG men because there are so many roberts out there who overpay for lousy fucks.

ChilliPeppers
15-09-2018, 09:45 PM
would be through your own skill

I guess sexual skill would be the only next best thing after size

dyelook
16-09-2018, 01:13 AM
girls dont care bout your size.. if they love, like or click they’ll feel good during love making with you..;)

afterburn
16-09-2018, 08:28 AM
girls dont care bout your size.. if they love, like or click they’ll feel good during love making with you..;)

Agree with you. With women, there's still an emotional factor involved in arousal.

jasminee
17-09-2018, 06:23 PM

need to be at least average looking also mah :p

RonBurgundy
19-09-2018, 12:42 AM
They cannot say their customers have small cocks

Got happen to me before fl say how come so small :(

TrojanHorse
21-09-2018, 08:11 PM
she'll say that it's average or normal size

Probably its just not to make her customer feel down by saying his dick is small

nitecrawllerr
21-09-2018, 09:28 PM
One WL told me that, if a customer has a small dick and asks her, she'll say that it's average or normal size. But if it's a big dick, she'll say it's big.

Normally WL would not tell her customers the dick is small. Praises will attract more customers.:D

dyelook
22-09-2018, 12:57 AM

er.. if shorter than 4 inch when hardon then train the tongue loh..:p

Bulus
22-09-2018, 10:35 AM
there's still an emotional factor involved

Very true actually with women sometimes feelings also play a part ;)

winugly
22-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Very true actually with women sometimes feelings also play a part ;)

Penis size important but at least last 10 mins or more to get feeling.

deuced
22-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Penis size important but at least last 10 mins or more to get feeling.

You like penis in you for more than 10 mins?

oxeso
22-09-2018, 05:45 PM
girls dont care bout your size..
So it's not abt size but d look of it? :D
er.. if shorter than 4 inch when hardon then train the tongue loh..:p
I short tongue, train finger lor.. :p
https://youtu.be/A80TXaHOBhk

DailyBoredom
26-09-2018, 12:15 AM
fl say how come so small

Wow the FL really got say your penis small? Thats rather mean of her

RockyII
28-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Each whore will have her own faves

Thats correct but when i go to an FL and i am paying i am more concerned with my own favs rather than the favs of the FL

MountedPolice
02-10-2018, 08:28 PM
sexual skill would be the only next best thing

I also believe not only penis size but also your skillfulness in the bedroom does also play a part is a woman's satisfaction

DATY911
02-10-2018, 11:56 PM
If u can make a whore cum, it means u have a good size penis n good screwing techniques.
Whores also hv needs so u will get more gfe in the process.

SkyLeopard
03-10-2018, 01:28 PM
If u can make a whore cum, it means u have a good size penis n good screwing techniques.
Whores also hv needs so u will get more gfe in the process.

Think they will make you cum faster :D

bignehneh
03-10-2018, 02:55 PM
I also believe not only penis size but also your skillfulness in the bedroom does also play a part is a woman's satisfaction

Those with small cock will usually say this

LesGrossman
05-10-2018, 08:19 PM
be at least average looking also

You make a rather good point atleast you must look presentable too else a big dick but if you look haggardly no woman would want to have sex with you

TracyDick
05-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Think they will make you cum faster :D

Cum means enjoyed. Faster or slower don't really matter. Worst is they don't make u cum.

Thade
10-10-2018, 12:41 AM
train the tongue

Thats actually a rather good idea because good oral sex can also make a woman reach arousal state

Cowell
12-10-2018, 10:11 PM
just not to make her customer feel down

Personally i don't think any fls really bother if their customers have small dicks actually

LeslieChow
17-10-2018, 12:42 AM
there are some other element as well

You are right because satisfying a woman is not straight forward and many other factors play together

Bulus
17-10-2018, 12:51 AM
can make a whore cum

Making a woman cum is never easy but its really fantastic if you can do it :)

D-joker
17-10-2018, 12:54 AM
When a whore say i am big and hard. I will say she tight and hot. Lol.
礼尚往来。

Whore also gals. Just need to knw what are their sensitive spot.most of them is the clit. And main thing is to be gentle. Imagine they fuck almost whole day. What makes u different and how u going to make a sore pussy cum. That required some skills.

coolmeme
17-10-2018, 04:11 AM
if they say small how to respond ah

piakpiak555
17-10-2018, 04:25 AM
Almost 95% of the WLs I visit tell me I am big. For me I just take it with a pinch of salt because I guess that is their standard lines to customers hoping they will RTF. As for 1 memorable WL that said I was big, I actually believed her because she was very very tight, and when I visited the house again, the okt told me she don't want do my business because I was too big and it's painful for her. Hahaha

DwightKSchrute
19-10-2018, 08:19 PM
concerned with my own favs rather than the favs of the FL

Indeed i could not agree more bro because end of the day we go to fls to satisfy our own needs not the needs of the fl

ElNacho
24-10-2018, 12:44 AM
they will make you cum faster

Most FLs are like that because FLs these days are not very service oriented

baolaodong
24-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Would you believe a whore when they comment on your penis size ?

I been to a couple and all of them commented on my being relatively big.

Could be just making you feel good for my rtf?

Or since they seen so many so they know what is small or big ?

Is not the size that is important but how long you can leave inside while pumping. Need at least min 15 mins to make gal shiok.

FirstJedi
24-10-2018, 12:51 PM

If they say small, customers all run away :D

flyairasia
24-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Almost 95% of the WLs I visit tell me I am big. For me I just take it with a pinch of salt because I guess that is their standard lines to customers hoping they will RTF. As for 1 memorable WL that said I was big, I actually believed her because she was very very tight, and when I visited the house again, the okt told me she don't want do my business because I was too big and it's painful for her. Hahaha

Okt got look for another gal with a bigger hole? :D

fanboi
24-10-2018, 02:08 PM
I personally think ‘how’ we use our tool is most important.

JOGK
24-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Ya..many gals told me size doesnt matters
Its the feel from the heart more important
When she likes you she will cum easily
Disregard of your dick size
Its the mind that matters most

Thade
26-10-2018, 09:09 PM
skillfulness in the bedroom does also play a part

Sex skills will always be one of the factors involved in making a woman satisfied in bed

WiseGuy
31-10-2018, 12:26 AM
You like penis in you for more than 10 mins?

From what some women tell me they actually do enjoy for a penis being in them for a longer period of time

VoNguyenGiap
02-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Worst is they don't make u cum.

For me i usually do not cum with an FL if she is unable to arouse me or for some reason her service was rather bad

EvilBoss
07-11-2018, 12:41 AM
good oral sex can also make a woman reach arousal state

Indeed sometimes your performance on the bed is not only just about size there are other factors

Bulus
07-11-2018, 12:44 AM
satisfying a woman is not straight forward

I think one factor i can add would also be the hardness of the penis as well ;)

Cowell
09-11-2018, 09:09 PM

Just ignore and pretend like you never hear, lol

Camel
14-11-2018, 12:24 AM
FLs these days are not very service oriented

This could be the one of the main reasons why people always patronize the thais because somehow the thais their fl service standards are still acceptable by most

MsNaNaLim
14-11-2018, 02:31 PM
No woman will tell a man that she's gonna screw that he has a mediocre/average/normal/small/puny dick leh.. whore or not. It's EQ.

LeslieChow
16-11-2018, 09:54 PM
feelings also play a part

Correct because i do believe that there are many factors that add enjoyment to sexual satisfaction

ChilliPeppers
21-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Just need to knw what are their sensitive spot

Thats actually the best way to have sex with a woman because if you know her sensitive spot it will make the sex with her doubly pleasurable

bebe69
21-11-2018, 11:15 AM
No woman will tell a man that she's gonna screw that he has a mediocre/average/normal/small/puny dick leh.. whore or not. It's EQ.

well said!

Bitcoin
23-11-2018, 07:20 PM
satisfy our own needs not the needs of the fl

So true bro we go to FLs for our own enjoyment and thats what should matter the most too

KnockoutNed
28-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Need at least min 15 mins to make gal shiok

Thats actually quite true because i notice that i too need a minimum of 15 minutes to start having any sexual impact with any woman i am having sex with

KiatWee
30-11-2018, 09:50 PM
look haggardly no woman would want to have sex with you

As long as you dress well and do not smell most women or FLs will be fine unless you are wearing all tatters very unlikely any FL will say no to you

PatriotMissile
05-12-2018, 12:35 AM
don't think any fls really bother if their customers have small dicks

Thats what i actually think as well because for FLs their main concern is just to have sex with you and not to praise you

EvilBoss
07-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Making a woman cum is never easy

Its never easy to make a woman cum but its the most satisfying feeling when you actually see a woman squirt :D

jason910
09-12-2018, 09:02 AM
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=307031&page=281&highlight=show+your+penis

FlippedMonkey
12-12-2018, 12:51 AM
think ‘how’ we use our tool is most important

Thats a rather valid point too because i thinks its not just size but there has to be some amount of sexual skill as well on our side

WiseGuy
14-12-2018, 09:45 PM
not only just about size there are other factors

I think one important factor is stress which i believe can affect your sexual performance while in the bedroom

Bulus
14-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Sex skills will always be one of the factors

There has to be some sexual skill but its an accumulation of factors that makes sex enjoyable for both partners ;)

BurBerry1856
19-12-2018, 12:26 AM
we go to FLs for our own enjoyment

That is exactly the point because the main reason we go to fls is for our sexual needs hence the needs of the fl should not come first

KawasakiBikes
21-12-2018, 09:55 PM
the thais their fl service standards are still acceptable by most

Personally i feel that not only the thai FLs services are good but the pinoy FL services also seems to be improving too over the years

SexySenior
26-12-2018, 01:17 AM
minimum of 15 minutes to start having any sexual impact

15 mins does seem about right or me too because a woman usually takes atleast some time before she starts to climax

WiseGuy
28-12-2018, 09:27 PM
some amount of sexual skill

You are quite right about that because end of the day even if you have a big tool but no skill in bed you would be back where you started

Crapping
02-01-2019, 12:33 AM
No woman will tell a man

I agree that a woman may not tell her partner directly that he has a small dick but there might be signs that she is not satisfied based on a smaller dick

DailyBoredom
04-01-2019, 09:45 PM
just to have sex with you and not to praise you

I think fls praising you is simply part of their job to make the people whom they service feel good about themselves too

RockyII
09-01-2019, 01:52 AM
stress which i believe can affect your sexual performance

There is no doubt about that because stress has the ability to make you more nervous than you usually are

MountedPolice
11-01-2019, 08:10 PM
usually do not cum with an FL if she is unable to arouse me

Same here too because if an fl just want to do a rush job then i usually would find it difficult or non conducive to cum as well

ChairmanMao
16-01-2019, 12:44 AM
unless you are wearing all tatters very unlikely any FL will say no to you

What i know is that most fls will accept your business unless you are heavily drunk but other than that its very unlikely an fl will reject any paying customer

KopiKiah
18-01-2019, 08:28 PM
if you know her sensitive spot it will make the sex with her doubly pleasurable

The best sensitive spot in a woman would be her g-spot for sure but trying to pin down that illusive g-spot varies differently from women to women and it is rather difficult to try and locate a woman's g-spot

Rickey
18-01-2019, 08:38 PM
If i were a woman, i would say the penis size shd be thicker, longer with a big mushroom head would be best for pussy pleasure n satisfaction :p;):D..hehe

wings32
18-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Mostly of whores will say that you have a big one, that is part of their job.

RomanoPulse
23-01-2019, 02:27 AM
satisfying feeling when you actually see a woman squirt

It takes a lot of practice to learn to make a woman squirt and its almost never an easy thing or feat to do

IntelPentium
25-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Just ignore and pretend like you never hear, lol

I think its not just about ignoring the comment but when an FL says you have small penis it kind of affects your sexual mood for the session too

Bulus
25-01-2019, 10:00 PM
many factors that add enjoyment to sexual satisfaction

Yes when it comes to sexual enjoyment there are a lot of factors but also sexual enjoyment does vary from woman to woman

EvilBoss
30-01-2019, 02:25 AM
15 mins does seem about right

15 minutes is good for me if its just pure sex but if i need to include foreplay then i might need a tad longer time

PatriotMissile
01-02-2019, 07:59 PM
unless you are heavily drunk

Not only FLs but if you are drunk even those legals brothels may not let you patronize their women

SchoolOfLife
06-02-2019, 01:00 AM
might be signs that she is not satisfied based on a smaller dick

Agreed on this part as well and one of the signs i believe could be her disinterest in sex or simply not wanting to participate while having sex

worldtreeboy
06-02-2019, 01:37 AM
What is the ideal penis length and girth?

bebe69
06-02-2019, 06:54 AM

There is no ideal size or girth, everyone is different. Being contented with what you have is more important.

AllInObama
08-02-2019, 07:47 PM
main reason we go to fls is for our sexual needs

Quite true bro that is why when i go to any FLs the service standard has to be acceptable else i would not rtf

Camel
13-02-2019, 12:21 AM
lot of practice to learn to make a woman squirt

Making a woman squirt even after practicing may not happen because its tough to get it right but if you can get a woman to squirt it will all worth the effort

ArturoBraga
15-02-2019, 09:30 PM
have a big tool but no skill in bed you would be back where you started

Personally i think when having sex you cannot just depend on one factor but in fact multiple factors actually play a part and one of them is skill on the bed

KawasakiBikes
20-02-2019, 12:42 AM
accumulation of factors that makes sex enjoyable

Correct its actually an accumulation of factors when it comes to sexual enjoyment and not just a single factor only

Napster
22-02-2019, 09:39 PM
affects your sexual mood for the session

Yes mood also plays a part for me during sex and if i am in a good mood i will more likely have a better sexual performance

KnockoutNed
27-02-2019, 12:26 AM
best sensitive spot in a woman would be her g-spot

Not only the g-spot but for a woman her clitoris is sensitive as well and by playing with her clitoris you can make a woman aroused too

Rickey
27-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Not only the g-spot but for a woman her clitoris is sensitive as well and by playing with her clitoris you can make a woman aroused too
Yes, can't agree more with tis bro..:). agree perfectly that a woman's clit is her pleasure point that gives her her BIG "O"..:p.. .orgasm.. that's when she screams, moans n groans uncontrollably on her bed when her guy plays n lick on it. :D... hehe

ChilliPeppers
06-03-2019, 12:32 AM
pinoy FL services also seems to be improving

Thats true but one thing i like about pinoy fls is that it seems most of them are shaven below which turns me on alot, kekeke

Rickey
06-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Thats true but one thing i like about pinoy fls is that it seems most of them are shaven below which turns me on alot, kekeke
Sis a bi-sexual ?? :eek:..or sharing a/c with bf ??.:confused: ..how come see pinoy FLs n know they r shaven clean below ?? :confused:

Bulus
06-03-2019, 08:49 PM
stress has the ability to make you more nervous

You should not feel stress when having sex because sex should be something that actually takes your stress away hence when you have sex make it a light hearted event :)

DoctorGoodie
07-03-2019, 12:14 AM
There is no ideal size or girth, everyone is different. Being contented with what you have is more important.

Fully agreed. Women have their own preferences too.

HamsterGamer
08-03-2019, 09:09 PM
fl just want to do a rush job

Most FLs are like that these days that is why when i go to an FL their service standards is always the most important to me and i would only tip the FL if i get good service from an FL

UMNO
13-03-2019, 12:51 AM
make the people whom they service feel good

Nowadays when i go to FLs i see their service standards starting to drop already and it seems that most of them just want you finish fast

OreoCookieMan
20-03-2019, 03:32 AM
takes a lot of practice to learn to make a woman squirt

I have been trying to make a woman squirt during sex since the beginning of time but i have never managed to make a woman squirt ever :o

Rickey
20-03-2019, 05:00 AM
I have been trying to make a woman squirt during sex since the beginning of time but i have never managed to make a woman squirt ever :o
Why leh. ??....do you know the problem. ?? :p

ChairmanMao
22-03-2019, 08:01 PM
does vary from woman to woman

Yes this is somewhat correct because not all women will enjoy the same thing and what may seem enjoyable to one woman might not be to another

Stratosphere
27-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Yes mood also plays a part for me during sex

Mood will always play an important role especially when it comes to sex as mood is one of the factors that makes sex fun

flamethrower
28-03-2019, 10:11 PM
https://asianpenisenlargement.wordpress.com see this

AgentNumber2
03-04-2019, 12:59 AM
simply not wanting to participate while having sex

Some of the women i have gone out with seem to be dead fishes in bed and these are women who seemingly like me also so it just seems to me its the character of these women to not engage fully in sex

Bookers
05-04-2019, 09:10 PM
when having sex you cannot just depend on one factor

Yes when it comes to sex usually there are many parts to it and not simply just one thing but that being said sex is something that cannot be learnt and can only be experienced

Dekachin
11-04-2019, 02:47 PM

Sometimes the girls paiseh because when they squirt it feels like they are peeing. It’s a similar feeling to peeing for them.

You have to assure them that it’s different. Use the 2 fingers method. Works most of the time.

FordMustang
12-04-2019, 08:51 PM
service standard has to be acceptable else i would not rtf

Most of the fl services these days are no longer acceptable and have been going downhill thats why i also have cut back on going to fls as their services are not up to par

Bitcoin
19-04-2019, 09:00 PM
seems most of them are shaven below

I always like and probably have a fetish for shaved pussy and any woman that has a shaved pussy would turn me on instantly :D

Bulus
24-04-2019, 03:33 AM
for a woman her clitoris is sensitive

This is very true and also if you are able to stimulate her clitoris the right way you might be able to make a woman aroused much faster as well ;)

KiatWee
26-04-2019, 08:10 PM
accumulation of factors when it comes to sexual enjoyment

It has always been well known that when you intend to satisfy a woman you cannot just depend on a single factor and it almost always will have to involve other factors too

Cowell
03-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Making a woman squirt even after practicing may not happen

Agreed bro because i tried many times to make my FB squirt and basically out of 10 times i only managed to successfully make her squirt like 2 times, so its not an easy feat but satisfying though for both partners

RomanoPulse
08-05-2019, 12:35 AM

There is actually no ideal length or girth because every female would have her own set of sexual preferences even when it comes to penis size or girth

EvilBoss
15-05-2019, 12:23 AM
good mood i will more likely have a better sexual performance

Mood will always have a relation to sexual performance so its no surprise then when you are in a good mood your sex life sees an uptick as well

LimAhHuat
17-05-2019, 08:01 PM
if you are drunk even those legals brothels may not let you patronize their women

Thats very normal because no fl would want to service a drunk client because sometimes an overly drunk client causes alot of issues for fls

Stratosphere
22-05-2019, 12:44 AM
have a fetish for shaved pussy

I don't know about other people but when i see a shaved pussy i just feel like licking it :p

Villainous
24-05-2019, 07:56 PM
sex is something that cannot be learnt

Very well said bro but sexual experience is something very important because only with sexual experience can sex really be satisfying

DuckDynasty
29-05-2019, 12:33 AM
feels like they are peeing

Correct that is what usually a woman would feel when she is going to squirt so its important to get her to trust you when having sex with her so she know that what is coming is a fantastic orgasm for her ;)

FordMustang
31-05-2019, 08:19 PM
enjoyable to one woman might not be to another

I could not have said it better bro because different woman will have different pleasure points just like some women would like oral while others may not

Bookers
07-06-2019, 08:06 PM
sex should be something that actually takes your stress away

Actually that is how i treat sex and for me i always like to use sex as a tool to reduce my stress level which i find often works

Camel
12-06-2019, 12:24 AM
every ML and FL I've been to tell me the same thing

Most mls are known to do this because i guess its become part of a service standard of mls and fls to praise their customers

WiseGuy
14-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Mood will always play an important role

Yes there is some truth to this because even for myself when i am in a good mood my sexual performance goes up a few notches too

ceeko
17-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Small cocks can shoot big load too....

Mine's not big, so I'm especially turned on by clips that feature small dicks

148443 (http://zo.ee/4liGS)

Slim Milfy Jap Ayano gets her Pussy played and licked

Then she returns the favour by blowing this small cock

Blowing it lovingly and taking a cumshot. One shot hits her hair. For a small cock thats quite a shot!

She takes some cum in her mouth and then smears it on her small/cute titties as well

Watch or download --> HERE (http://zo.ee/4liGS)

Napster
26-06-2019, 12:15 AM
character of these women to not engage fully in sex

Having sex with women that are dead fishes in bed can be rather frustrating because after a while the sex becomes dull

Bulus
03-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Women have their own preferences

Agreed here as well and the key is finding the sexual preference of the woman you are with because when you find that preference the sex can be quite pleasurable

Bonapartist
12-07-2019, 10:00 PM
never managed to make a woman squirt ever

It has never been easy to make a woman squirt but i believe there is actually a technique to follow to do it and once you are able to get the technique right making a woman squirt will then come naturally

Cowell
17-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Most of the fl services these days are no longer acceptable

From what i feel these days most of the FLs we are getting are the rejects from other countries because it seems that most of the FLs in sg don't even bother to try and please their customer at all

TheATeam
23-07-2019, 11:58 PM
would only tip the FL if i get good service from an FL

That is actually the correct way to do things because fls should not take it for granted that tips are a given even if they give you a bad service

HatchetMen
26-07-2019, 08:01 PM
see their service standards starting to drop already

The services of fls have been dropping for a long time already but recently they have gotten worse as they don't even try to make an effort to try to please us

KiatWee
14-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Most mls are known to do this

Not only mls but even fls also like to praise their customers as i guess its a tactic to also make their customers feel aroused as well ;)

Polar.Bear
20-08-2019, 12:18 PM
How does one use the tool to his advantage? What’s the skill?

KawasakiBikes
23-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Small cocks can shoot big load

This is basically a CIM but for me i really enjoy the a good CIM but it has to be of a good suction atleast towards the end so you get a real good orgasm

ChairmanMao
07-09-2019, 12:06 AM
like to use sex as a tool to reduce my stress level

Sex has always been known to reduce stress and usually after we have sex we tend to feel quite happy and carefree so i can say that sex is more like a stress equalizer

MuffDiver69
11-09-2019, 01:27 PM
siao liao!! i'm a 3min wonder with an inch worm.... how?

acidicavex
11-09-2019, 02:19 PM
What are the chances of being on ML or FL Blacklist :D for being average and cannot shoot at the shortest timing they expect you to do so??

Khaolak
18-09-2019, 12:42 AM
able to stimulate her clitoris

Yes that is quite a good way to bring a woman's arousal state up and doing that has alot of benefits when you have sex with her too

Lebowski
20-09-2019, 08:10 PM
only with sexual experience can sex really be satisfying

I could not agree more, this is one of the main reasons why people like to have sex with milfs as the sexual experience they bring into the bedroom will always feel good

5ag1_Boar
24-09-2019, 05:17 PM
siao liao!! i'm a 3min wonder with an inch worm.... how?

Then you better be really, really, really, really good at Muff Diving. :D

Rubiks
02-10-2019, 12:00 AM
part of a service standard of mls and fls to praise their customers

For me its not important whether an FL or an ML praises me, what i am more concerned about is the good service i get from them which i find severely lacking in most MLs lacking these days

Bulus
16-10-2019, 12:06 AM
sex with women that are dead fishes in bed can be rather frustrating

That is indeed true because sex has to be a two street as if only one partner is always engaging in it, it tends to make the other partner feel unwanted as well

TangoAndCash
18-10-2019, 08:19 PM
when i see a shaved pussy i just feel like licking it

Likewise here as well as a shaved pussy has a way of making me really feel super aroused just by looking at it, hahaha

EvilBoss
23-10-2019, 12:00 AM
when she is going to squirt so its important to get her to trust you

Yes that is true because sometimes when a woman is going to squirt she will try to control it because she actually thinks she is going to pee when its actually an orgasm

RamlyBurger
25-10-2019, 08:03 PM
am in a good mood my sexual performance goes up a few notches

Having the right mood is actually quite vital during sex because if you are not sufficiently aroused then you would most probably not be inclined to perform as well as you would on the bed

HuntWithACat
25-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Likewise here as well as a shaved pussy has a way of making me really feel super aroused just by looking at it, hahaha

Especially with legs spread and her look-all-you-want expression :D

ChairmanMao
02-11-2019, 12:15 AM
every female would have her own set of sexual preferences

That is actually very true on what some females think because i personally know some women that actually prefer a longer penis more

VatosLocos
19-11-2019, 11:57 PM
some women would like oral while others may not

I do not think the issue is about liking or not liking oral sex but some females have this perception that oral sex is dirt so sometimes its a mind perception on certain sexual acts that hinders us from fully enjoying sexually

CountDooku
29-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Mood will always have a relation to sexual performance

Yes this is what i notice too and this happens because probably when we are in a good mood we would tend to be more inclined to put in more effort for our performance in bed

Girlpower
30-11-2019, 08:59 AM
That is actually very true on what some females think because i personally know some women that actually prefer a longer penis more

I feel that the pleasure is on the cock friction against the cb wall.
So size does not matter, although i prefer a thicker penis, whether to suck to fuck

YELLOW
30-11-2019, 09:05 AM
dont jus pump w penis .... pump w some heart too ... hahahaa

Naka_Timo
30-11-2019, 10:25 AM
dont jus pump w penis .... pump w some heart too ... hahahaa

LOL!!! Up u with humble +120.

HatchetMen
03-12-2019, 08:12 PM
key is finding the sexual preference of the woman you are with

Yes this right because every woman will always have a way in which they get sexually aroused much easier just like some women really like oral while others may not

Bitcoin
11-12-2019, 01:35 AM
no fl would want to service a drunk client

Personally i would never like to drink alcohol just before i have sex because i feel that drinking too much before having sex simply takes the fun out of having sex for me :o

redarrow
11-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Sorry for being late to pick up this thread but my two cents and on the issue with being drunk.

Need to different being drunk and getting high, once drunk it spoils everything. But getting high is very different. One high both parties are less inhibited and many things can go oral or even anal if both are up to it. Imho, everything seem hotter between the two. The real challenge is how we as guys can lead this charge w/o getting drunk. Happy drinking and bonking. Cheers 🍻

I do not think the issue is about liking or not liking oral sex but some females have this perception that oral sex is dirt so sometimes its a mind perception on certain sexual acts that hinders us from fully enjoying sexually

AllInObama
17-12-2019, 11:54 PM
only managed to successfully make her squirt like 2 times

Making a woman squirt during sex is not an easy task because it not only takes a lot of practice but patience as well to make a woman squirt in a sexual encounter

Bulus
25-12-2019, 12:15 AM
when you intend to satisfy a woman you cannot just depend on a single factor

If you intend to sexually satisfy a woman you also definately need a lot of practice but as well as the confidence to be able to perform in bed too :)

huatonglai
27-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Size does matter

IntelPentium
01-01-2020, 12:06 AM
am more concerned about is the good service i get from them

Getting good sexual service from an fl nowadays is very difficult and i feel that most fls currently are more mechanical like when it comes to sex with them

Bulus
08-01-2020, 12:00 AM
as the sexual experience they bring into the bedroom will always feel good

Sexual experience is always something that is to be appreciated because only with the right amount of sexual experience can any sexual encounter really be pleasurable :)

PatriotMissile
14-01-2020, 11:52 PM
for me i really enjoy the a good CIM

Getting a good bbbj is like an art form and not every woman is able to give a good bbbj because a good bbbj will bring both sexual pleasure and enjoyment at the same time

UMNO
22-01-2020, 12:24 AM
fls should not take it for granted that tips are a given even if they give you a bad service

This is what i think is happening currently actually because most FLs always think that we should give them tips even if they give us bad service and i even had one FL that gave me bad service and still asked for a S$50 tip saying its normal

Bitcoin
29-01-2020, 12:47 AM
How does one use the tool to his advantage?

Basically as i see it the only way you can use your tool to your advantage boils down to your sexual experience as well because only by knowing your own bedroom deficiencies can you make use of your tool effectively

AllInObama
04-02-2020, 11:54 PM
cannot shoot at the shortest timing they expect

Most mls or fls will always expect you to finish fast but you should take full advantage of the time given to you as if you do not then you are just shortchanging yourself

KiatWee
12-02-2020, 12:06 AM
once you are able to get the technique right making a woman squirt will then come naturally

You are absolutely right on that assessment because once you are able to figure out the right way to make a woman squirt doing it later on to other women will be much easier

Stratosphere
18-02-2020, 11:43 PM
quite a good way to bring a woman's arousal state up

But when you try to make a woman more aroused by stimulating her clitoris do you use your fingers or do you do it orally and which is more effective?

Rickey
18-02-2020, 11:59 PM
But when you try to make a woman more aroused by stimulating her clitoris do you use your fingers or do you do it orally and which is more effective?
Both are effective.. but use yr fingers 1st, then followed by yr tongue.. and you will make her pussy extremely wet giving her double pleasure moaning n groaning non stop making her cry out to you for mercy :p:o... hehe