PDA

View Full Version : Should I give tips to MILF 4D seller?

Istrike4D
25-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi

This is slightly off-topic but I would like to seek some views.

I usually buy 4D from an outlet near my house although I do buy from elsewhere depending on convenience. There are 3 regular ladies manning the outlet and two part-time ladies.

Most of them know me because I usually punt quite a bit. One of them, who is in her 40s and quite fair, always like to chat with me whenever there are no other 4D buyers. Her name is Helen. I usually buy quite late in the evening after work. Helen is also very helpful in the sense that when I boxed a number and it is sold out, she will type out the numbers separately for me. She is also very familiar with the numbers that I put big bets on.

Well, last Wed, one of my big bets struck First Prize and I won almost $100K. As Helen was the person who served me when I bought that particular number, I was thinking of giving her an angpow to show my appreciation. The thing is, how much should I give? I know $100K is a substantial amount but over the years I have also lost quite a lot and this is basically getting my capital back. Also, should I give angpows to the other two regular ladies too? If yes, should I give the same amount to all 3 or give Helen more and the other two much less (eg $1,000 to Helen and $100 to the other 2). I have not been back to the outlet to buy 4D yet but I am very sure Helen knows I have struck the number and won the money.

What are your views? Thanks.

alan0338
25-03-2012, 02:31 PM
congratulations!!!! :D

just give ang pow $1888 and let em share share, ... they should know wat to do .. :)

keep it up and strike more ... :D

ahwee73
25-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Ya.. 1888 is a good no.

Hee..

Goatslooter
25-03-2012, 04:44 PM
if i were u, 100% i will give ang pao to Helen, at least 500. You cannot count those years that you had lost! we must looking forward.....fyi during my last trip to Genting, the Magnum lady asked me to buy 2 lucky pick ticket, 1 of them open starter i won Rm900, i gg to give her at least Rm50 in my next trip, which is around 5%....compare to you nothing! if you follow me ! which is around 5k....:D

Eagle88
25-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Remember 20 years ago, On my birdday, book a Thai WL in BKK. Write out numbers 0 - 9. She took the 4 numbers and I struck $236k. First prize.

Gave her 10% as promised.:) Frankly, it was a tidy sum of $23.6k for her.

jolenekoh
25-03-2012, 05:02 PM
u shouldnt cuz they dont give a fuck abt u

CapriG
25-03-2012, 06:31 PM
@Istrike4D

I am happy to read this, shows respect and appreciation is very good practice :D
For me, I will giving 1k and 200 x2, just felt that 200 sound nice than 100 because good always come in double?

sky_liner2
25-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Yes bro TS, I think you should just give as an token, say $500 will do and buy a box of tim-sum for her to share with fellow peers.

aunthamsup
25-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Of cos give a bit lo. Or u hoping for a bed return from her?? I have encounter with a milf singa pool branch team leader in the west. In her late 30s. Slim with slight makeup milf. Figure ok with B cup boobs, slim waist, fair skin. :D

Happy555
25-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Remember 20 years ago, On my birdday, book a Thai WL in BKK. Write out numbers 0 - 9. She took the 4 numbers and I struck $236k. First prize.

Gave her 10% as promised.:) Frankly, it was a tidy sum of $23.6k for her.

Wow, im going to try this on my next thai trip! lol

Goatslooter
25-03-2012, 09:04 PM
me too but not in BKK, at Genting! hope lucky stars strike me !:)

jameschong1
25-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi
What are your views? Thanks.
======
don't be a cheapo. just give $5k angpow to helen & $500 to the other 2 auntties

earlstone
25-03-2012, 09:48 PM
888 would be nice. :)

Goatslooter
25-03-2012, 10:29 PM
if you Wu Sim i think any amount will do? whether 888, 880, 88 doesn't matter! :)

Johnston
25-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Did you really have to ask???

Simple, pack one ang pow for each with a blue note, or if u feeling really generous , a yellow note....

seriously. :D

Bangster
25-03-2012, 11:39 PM
i think you should slip a condom into the angbao with some big dollar notes and push it to her on your next trip...

wait there while she opens the angbao up and when she finally sees what's inside, wink at her and start jumping your eyebrows...

sure got chance

monster98
26-03-2012, 12:18 AM
i think you should slip a condom into the angbao with some big dollar notes and push it to her on your next trip...

wait there while she opens the angbao up and when she finally sees what's inside, wink at her and start jumping your eyebrows...

sure got chance

Fucking good idea......... I like it... :D

erkianpeng
26-03-2012, 05:05 AM
I am not miser but my thinking is no need to give any angpaos at all.

The winning money are your hard earned money. Like you say, you are only making back what you lose last time.

When you lose, who give you money? Who give you angpaos? Get it? :rolleyes:

The 4D sellers are just doing their job. Like some good workers everywhere, the MILF do extra like punching roll numbers out separately for you. There are always some hardworking people who will do extra. You may not know she also punched for other 4D buyers, not only you. ;)

My thinking is you should save up your money, spend on your family and give them a treat, and forget about worrying whether to give angpaos and who to give and how much to give. Save your money. :)

The 4D sellers should give you angpaos instead. If not for people like you, they will not have a job and salary. Right??? :D

Bangster
26-03-2012, 10:26 AM
You are a miser lah

smooth288
26-03-2012, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=Istrike4D;7028228]Hi

Most of them know me because I usually punt quite a bit. One of them, who is in her 40s and quite fair, always like to chat with me whenever there are no other 4D buyers. Her name is Helen. I usually buy quite late in the [QUOTE]
If u do liek Helen I think like one of the bro said, stick a condom inside beside "rewarding" he rwith some $$$ as ang pow, wink at he rand see how she react, maybe inside angpow also tell he rif she interested, she can meet u after work at a certain place n go togethe rfor a drink too...it's juts a strating point ony n u know how to carry on frm there....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Helen didn't give you the winning lucky nos
Helen only provided a service to you (as with all customers and it's very normal when boxed out, the operator will help to punch in the combinations)
Helen serve so many customers a day, it's very unlikely she can remember who buy what and amount.
If have heart to give, then just give without 2nd thought of past losses cos this is like half-hearted appreciation

If it's just a "pure" sign of courtesy, a small token of appreciation ($688) is sufficient to show your appreciation for her service and can also ask Helen to help you to select 50 pieces of this coming Big Sweep tickets and 28 pieces of System 7 Quick Pick and $50 Ordinary Quick Pick for today TOTO draw.........;)

If you have other thought of appreciating her further (MILF, Fair skin in her 40) then jio her out for dinner when the other 2 aunties not around and use this lucky strike for consecutive strikes. You can give her your "token of appreciation" over dinner (accidentally dropping a box of durex is also good to break the ice when taking out your Ang Pow). :D

As for the other 2 aunties, it is purely optional ($188 for both but with these 2, better don't drop any condom hor), you can give next day or some days later, so Helen will know that "She is Special".....Giving the "Ang Pows" to Helen and the 2 aunties on different days also prevent the 2 aunties from comparing the weight of the "Ang Pows". It is also better to let Helen know that her "Ang Pow" is heavier than the 2 aunties but keep it discreet and remind her that when the 2 aunties check, just tell them she is receiving $188 also, this is to avoid unnecessary gossip which might ruin your chance of a "Double Strike" :p

Finally, operators only doing their job, better to be generous to your family, friends, donate some to charitable organizations and save a large % of it for raining days. Have money must think of No-Money days :D

Rasta Marley
26-03-2012, 06:50 PM

That's an excellent idea. To make it even more enticing, and since you have struck close to $100K, you may wish to book a hotel room (a decent hotel, not budget) and slip in the hotel room keycard in the envelope (condom also of course!) as well and act blur when you pass to her...and see her reaction when she opens the envelope :eek:

Guaranteed to have her jump off her chair and take a break to catch some fresh air :p Either she will actually think about it...or you may have seen her the last time!!

daring70
26-03-2012, 07:50 PM
so where is helen's outlet :p ?

Istrike4D
26-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Thank you bros for all your comments. Some of you are real daring, slipping condoms into the red packets!!! ;-)

She might just react in shock and might even report me for sexual harassment. :D

alan0338
26-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you bros for all your comments. Some of you are real daring, slipping condoms into the red packets!!! ;-)

She might just react in shock and might even report me for sexual harassment. :D

nvm la, u have 100k to compound the case ... :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-03-2012, 11:21 PM

So deal or no deal? :D
No worries la, money make wonders :p

loneyheart
26-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Give whatever amount u want to give .... if u heart pain then dum give ...no need to ask .... think so much for wat :D .... for me 88 X 2 n 888 X 1 :p

Istrike4D
27-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Hi

To those who PMed me asking for loans to settle your debts, I must tell you that I have a lot of bad experiences in the past lending money to friends and relatives. When people want to borrow from you, they are very nice to you and will promise you anything. The moment the money is handed over, the niceness disappears, especially so when you ask them to settle the debts as promised. Sometimes they even became hostile to you. Because of this, I have told myself that I will not lend money to anyone anymore. :(

Recently I even turned down my cousin who wanted to borrow from me. He is a gambler and I know that the money will be gambled away. So how is it possible that now I would now lend to people whom I don't even know, just because I won some money? Also, your recent postings show that you have been enjoying yourself with WLs, going to KTVs etc. So your situation cannot be that bad lah, huh? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-03-2012, 07:59 AM
TS, tomorrow is 1 week liao. still have not decide to give or not? :confused::D:p
We also wanna try our luck and to support this fair 40s MILF Ms. Helen. Which outlet ? :D

sky_liner2
27-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Yes TS, appreciate that u can just PM me the lucky 4D location. Kamsiah kamsiah, no mention of name/website while I patronise the outlet, just hope to strike some $$$.

lacoruna69
27-03-2012, 11:32 AM
just asked her out for dinner n test water lor.

if ok one.....bang her silly in a good hotel n pack off a big angpow for her.

batty
27-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Congratulations Istrike4D. May be you can also give a small amount of money to the place of worship you pray at. I.e. if you are religious. By the way, what is the price of the 4D ticket that you bought to win $100 000? Just curious.

LovePotion
27-03-2012, 02:40 PM
I think you should treat helen out to eat and then pass her 3 ang bao. One for her and the other 2 for her college.

This can add your image and even strike another side of the luck :D

batty
27-03-2012, 02:56 PM
LovePotion, how can any one be sure that the other two hong baos will be given to the other two women colleagues? Helen might feel entitled to all three.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-03-2012, 03:00 PM
LovePotion, how can any one be sure that the other two hong baos will be given to the other two women colleagues? Helen might feel entitled to all three.

Given the case, it is safer TS let us in on her outlet so we can help TS to profile a bit. :D
Tomorrow is 4D Wednesday ;) Maybe Ms. Lucky Helen can help other bros tio Top 3 prizes too :p

Rasta Marley
27-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Given the case, it is safer TS let us in on her outlet so we can help TS to profile a bit. :D
Tomorrow is 4D Wednesday ;) Maybe Ms. Lucky Helen can help other bros tio Top 3 prizes too

If TS provides the outlet address, expect extra long queue for tomorrow's 4D :D Hopefully, some brothers don't try to put small $ in angbao packets with.....condom included; guaranteed scare Helen bigtime :eek:

sibaysong4u
28-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I think you should treat helen out to eat and then pass her 3 ang bao. One for her and the other 2 for her college.

This can add your image and even strike another side of the luck :D
Aiyah date all 3 out for drinks and maybe u get can lucky with a Foursome;)

Istrike4D
28-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Hahaha, no wonder this is an Asian Values forum. That's what you guys think of all the time. Sex, sex, and more sex! Aunties also don't let go.

Anyway, today I returned to the outlet to buy my 4D. Helen was there but I bought my tickets from another counter as she was occupied with a punter at her counter. She smiled at me and said "Hi!". She did not ask me anything about the 4D I bought the last time. Perhaps she really missed the number that I stuck almost $100K! That was probably because it was the first time I punted more on that particular number. It was not one of the few big numbers she is aware of. So, since she does not know, she won't miss anything. :D As I walked away, she wished me "Good luck!"

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Anyway, today I returned to the outlet to buy my 4D. Helen was there but I bought my tickets from another counter as she was occupied with a punter at her counter. She smiled at me and said "Hi!". She did not ask me anything about the 4D I bought the last time. Perhaps she really missed the number that I stuck almost $100K! That was probably because it was the first time I punted more on that particular number. It was not one of the few big numbers she is aware of. So, since she does not know, she won't miss anything. As I walked away, she wished me "Good luck!"

Ha-Ha, you very Kiam leh. No wonder you striked 1st prize :D

Pondered upon giving tips but end of day: Didn't Give :eek:

Poor Ms. Helen :p

Perhaps you might wanna share her outlet with us, we will give her tips when strike Consolation Prizes :D

GreenTea82
28-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Helen...?? Boon Keng 4d branch??

Rasta Marley
28-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Helen...?? Boon Keng 4d branch??

Wow, you have a vivid memory of the staff's name; you've gotta be a regular la at Boon Keng then :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Wow, you have a vivid memory of the staff's name; you've gotta be a regular la at Boon Keng then :D

Bro RM, tomorrow Boon Keng outlet, a certain Helen will be very busy while the rest of aunties scratching their heads as to why they keep calling: Next! Next! Next! Next! Next! Next! but most of the men looking away or busy with their iphones :D

Fortunately the 2 Boon Keng outlets all within walking distance in between market/hawker centre 2 blocks away ;)

Istrike4D
28-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Bro RM, tomorrow Boon Keng outlet, a certain Helen will be very busy while the rest of aunties scratching their heads as to why they keep calling: Next! Next! Next! Next! Next! Next! but most of the men looking away or busy with their iphones :D

Fortunately the 2 Boon Keng outlets all within walking distance in between market/hawker centre 2 blocks away

Bro IK, not to burst your bubble but it is not the Boon Keng outlet lah. Also, her name is not really Helen. I just used Helen because she resembles a former classmate of mine called Helen. Her name is something else and I didn't feel right to expose her to this Asian Values Forum lah. :D But you guys should go ahead and check out the Boon Keng outlet's Helen. I might do that too. :D

I haven't received any calls from friends so that means my 4D for today gone liao! :mad:

itguide
29-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Hello Brother,
Good that you have the heart. if she is in singaaporepools she cant accept ang pow cause its like any government service kind of thing. if you do meet her outside then buy a good meal or even a great cup of coffee is a show of thanks already. I also lend money... first pay day of my life... need money to service loans but bite bullet and ent. never see that guy all these twenty year. they need money lots of bank to loan. We are not banks. singapore hard to survive. 100k not last long. sorrry if i offend anyone. forgive me. huat tua tua

Istrike4D
29-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Hello Brother,
Good that you have the heart. if she is in singaaporepools she cant accept ang pow cause its like any government service kind of thing. if you do meet her outside then buy a good meal or even a great cup of coffee is a show of thanks already. I also lend money... first pay day of my life... need money to service loans but bite bullet and ent. never see that guy all these twenty year. they need money lots of bank to loan. We are not banks. singapore hard to survive. 100k not last long. sorrry if i offend anyone. forgive me. huat tua tua

Thanks Bro ITGuide for your comments. You are right that $100k do not last long. Already almost $30k gone to clear some loans. Very fast one, I know. I am taking the kind advice of some bros here to take care of my family first. Gave a $5k Angbao to my parents. I am buying the new IPad for m younger sister and a new computer desktop for my bigger sister. Still not sure what to get for my wife. HUAT ahhhhhhh!!! $$$$$$!!!

TheGreatOne
29-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks Bro ITGuide for your comments. You are right that $100k do not last long. Already almost $30k gone to clear some loans. Very fast one, I know. I am taking the kind advice of some bros here to take care of my family first. Gave a $5k Angbao to my parents. I am buying the new IPad for m younger sister and a new computer desktop for my bigger sister. Still not sure what to get for my wife. HUAT ahhhhhhh!!! $$$$$$!!!

so the verdict is NOT to give?

if so then maybe can ask mods to close this thread liao.

ben1984
29-03-2012, 06:50 PM
share some of the cake(5%) to the 4D seller..

maybe more windfall will come ???

Istrike4D
29-03-2012, 09:39 PM
share some of the cake(5%) to the 4D seller..

maybe more windfall will come ???

There are people who say that we should give treats to colleagues and friends whenever we had a windfall and then we will hit again. Personally, I find this to be crap because it never happens. On the other hand, if I don't treat, my lucky becomes better. I think when we give treats, we give away our good luck which is just coming. It comes in waves. Once gone, have to wait for next wave.

Istrike4D
29-03-2012, 09:45 PM
When we win, we are expected to treat and give gifts. When we lose, who will compensate us? For me, family members I don't mind. But for colleagues, why do they deserve it?

Me Siam Bu
29-03-2012, 09:47 PM
thats life. ppl treat us gd we gv. bad we ignore :p

Istrike4D
29-03-2012, 09:51 PM
thats life. ppl treat us gd we gv. bad we ignore :p

Agree with you. Colleagues don't do nothing for my win. Why treat? At least "Helen" processed my betting slips and wished me Good Luck.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Colleagues don't let them know better (Especially tea aunties - loud speaker) but CNY/Xmas give them weighty present can liao or if they need help, just contribute slightly more than others la ;) 世间无Kiam财, only Kiam菜mah :p

Istrike4D
30-03-2012, 06:10 PM
I bought Goreng Pisang for the ladies at the outlet today. They all very happy. Asked whether I hit any numbers. I said yes, a small one lah. "Helen" was smiling away. Btw there was no condom in the bag containing the fried bananas hor.

bugmenot
30-03-2012, 06:26 PM
I bought Goreng Pisang for the ladies at the outlet today. They all very happy. Asked whether I hit any numbers. I said yes, a small one lah. "Helen" was smiling away. Btw there was no condom in the bag containing the fried bananas hor.

The piping hot goreng pisangs gonna wrinkled the condom badly if u ever do that bro. :D

Castrol
30-03-2012, 06:34 PM
When we win, we are expected to treat and give gifts. When we lose, who will compensate us? For me, family members I don't mind. But for colleagues, why do they deserve it?

bro what about us? are you buying us some drinks? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-03-2012, 06:48 PM
bro what about us? are you buying us some drinks? :D

Miss Helen only got Goreng Pisang, I think we will receive Banana Skin after the goreng goreng ? :D:p

Castrol
30-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Miss Helen only got Goreng Pisang, I think we will receive Banana Skin after the goreng goreng ? :D:p

lidat we can only lick the pisang skin lah... :D

jameschong1
30-03-2012, 09:28 PM

===
U damn cheapo leh! at least buy old chang ki karipok lah!
or 933 curry roti or breadtalk loti lah

Rasta Marley
31-03-2012, 12:05 AM

He he, thought you would have followed my suggestion of including the keycard for a room in at least a 4 star hotel; guaranteed to make Helen think very hard :D

Istrike4D
31-03-2012, 06:37 AM
===
U damn cheapo leh! at least buy old chang ki karipok lah!
or 933 curry roti or breadtalk loti lah

Bro, I am not cheapo lah. This is just the appetizer. I happened to be near the popular goreng pisang stall in Clementi. I intend to buy more goodies for them again. ;)

Bangster
31-03-2012, 09:54 AM

Haha then I supposed the piece of pisang for Helen must be especially long and thick and curvy!!

By the way how did you pass the packet of goreng pisang thru the small slot of e counter glass panel ah? Or they came out to take?? I thought they r not supposed to open up that access door rite lest robbery occurs?

Bangster
31-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Bro, I am not cheapo lah. This is just the appetizer. I happened to be near the popular goreng pisang stall in Clementi. I intend to buy more goodies for them again. ;)

Oooh Clementi ah? Hmm where is the 4D outlet ah...:P

Istrike4D
31-03-2012, 10:21 AM

Hahaha very fast. Look around the vicinity and let us know whether hot sexy MILFs sell 4D there?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
31-03-2012, 10:31 AM

Boon Keng and Clementi is it far? :D

Istrike4D
31-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Aiyah, should not give treats here and there after winning 4D. Because of the almost $100K win, I had been very generous, even to colleagues.

However, last Wednesday's 4D draw was a disaster!

Looks like I have to stick to my own philosophy to be a bit "giam goo".

Must "conserve" and protect my GOOD LUCK!

lacoruna69
31-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Aiyah, should not give treats here and there after winning 4D. Because of the almost $100K win, I had been very generous, even to colleagues.

However, last Wednesday's 4D draw was a disaster!

Looks like I have to stick to my own philosophy to be a bit "giam goo".

Must "conserve" and protect my GOOD LUCK!

so how much are you left with now?

maybe u should give some to charity here n there rather than giving generous treats to friends n colleagues.
giving to poor n needy helps build up towards good karma.

AngusYoung
31-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Am I in the wrong section... I thot this thread is about TS sleeping with the 4D auntie. If this goes on I think someone will be writing about their family trip to Disneyland and asking how much to tip the tour guide!!

There is a time and place for everything!

Istrike4D
31-03-2012, 06:44 PM
I have about $62k left now. Will put $50k in my savings account and use the $12k to buy 4D to win some more.

lacoruna69
01-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I have about $62k left now. Will put $50k in my savings account and use the $12k to buy 4D to win some more.

i see...still quite a lot.....
do consider giving some to charity coz it is like giving back since what you had won is other's punter's $ also.

putting in bank account $50k.....interest low.....have you consider buying some REIT shares which gives out regular dividends?

just a suggestion.....no....i'm not an agent/broker trying to makan your $.
but just feel that the $50k should be put to better use.

bigass
01-04-2012, 11:24 AM
donate to the needies. :)

Istrike4D
01-04-2012, 01:06 PM
donate to the needies. :)

I have been donating all my life. Everytime got charity shows, I am among the first to call. I see students selling flags, I don't wait for them to approach me. I go up to them and drop in $10, not 10 cents like most people. I see handicapped people playing musical instruments, I go up to them to drop in $10. I don't use tissues and I won't buy tissues from the uncles or aunties in food courts but I will hand them $10. My standard always $10, not much, not less. On the day I won almost $100k, I just donated to a schoolgirl selling flags for Pertapis Children's Home who was standing near the 4D outlet (smart girl). I always help the poor and down and out because I did not grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I hate people who ask me to lend or give money whenever I won something in the lotteries.

sky_liner2
01-04-2012, 10:49 PM

Bro, just wait for Toto stake to snowball to 3m and play on system 12, strike 1st prize and change your avatar user name to ISTRIKETOTO!!! :rolleyes:

sky_liner2
01-04-2012, 10:51 PM
I have been donating all my life. Everytime got charity shows, I am among the first to call. I see students selling flags, I don't wait for them to approach me. I go up to them and drop in $10, not 10 cents like most people. I see handicapped people playing musical instruments, I go up to them to drop in $10. I don't use tissues and I won't buy tissues from the uncles or aunties in food courts but I will hand them $10. My standard always $10, not much, not less. On the day I won almost $100k, I just donated to a schoolgirl selling flags for Pertapis Children's Home who was standing near the 4D outlet (smart girl). I always help the poor and down and out because I did not grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I hate people who ask me to lend or give money whenever I won something in the lotteries.

Very generous bro, I think it is your good karma that you deserve this big winnings. I believe more to come.....

Istrike4D
02-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Very generous bro, I think it is your good karma that you deserve this big winnings. I believe more to come.....

Thanks a lot Bro. More to come! Huat ahhhhhh!

bigfat
03-04-2012, 09:05 AM
bro 1 jan 2012 my mum kana 3 prize which is abt 5k only but heard that thailand need money so she donate 500 hundred to the sch.. the 2nd time she strike 4d is on 4 of jan which is the next 4d date... 好心有好报one... don hesitate.. just bao 1 angpao to her, maybe she's ur lucky star? try lo... and donate abit.. haha

lacoruna69
03-04-2012, 12:12 PM

Wow....a good Samaritan indeed.....

Yes yes.....those ppl who ask you to lend/give $ are just plain greedy.....they dun need the $.

FRwriter
03-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Hehe.. Clementi fried banana? The hawker centre de rite?
I think I saw a Helen in 1 of the SG Pools near the area. ;)

I stay at Clementi area.. Wonder if I can meet her? :)

Istrike4D
03-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Hehe.. Clementi fried banana? The hawker centre de rite?
I think I saw a Helen in 1 of the SG Pools near the area. ;)

I stay at Clementi area.. Wonder if I can meet her? :)

By all means bro. But like what I said earlier, Helen is just a name I use, it is not the name of the MILF.

FRwriter
04-04-2012, 05:14 AM
By all means bro. But like what I said earlier, Helen is just a name I use, it is not the name of the MILF.

Oh.. But nvm, there really a Helen in an SG Pools in that area.
But I heard from my family, she is an "aunty".

Istrike4D
04-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Oh.. But nvm, there really a Helen in an SG Pools in that area.
But I heard from my family, she is an "aunty".

"Aunty" is "MILF" mah. Hahaha, huat ahhhhhh!

Today my biggest punt is on 2344, system bet. Huat ahhhhhhh$$$$$$$!!!