PDA

View Full Version : dilemma: shanghai girl vs sydney girl

noelak
24-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Dear All,

I am in this great dilemma and I would like to ask y'all for advice and insights.
Several months ago I met this girl who runs and owns her own little clothing store. I call her 'shanghai' because that's where she comes from. Extremely cute girl with petit body which i found extremely attractive. We hit it off almost immediately and had quite a whirlwind affair. Then several weeks ago I met this other girl. I call her 'sydney' because she studied/lived there for a while before returning back to china. With sydney I had almost an immediate intellectual connection and I could tell very soon that she liked me. We've been having dinners and coffee's for the past few weeks now and I have to admit that her charms are also starting to work on me. One big point for 'sydney' is her compatibility towards me in terms of social/financial/educational background, whereas 'shanghai' comes from a poorer/fractured family background. However, with 'shanghai' i have a much stronger emotional bond.

Eitherway, the point is ofcourse who should i go for? In order to help you analyze the two girls, I have been so CRUDE and INSENSITIVE to rate the girls in terms of the following parameters (score 1-5):

shanghai VS sydney

intellect 2 - 5
looks 4 - 3
humor 3 - 5
affection 5 - 2
sex 4 - 2
family 3 - 4
presentability 3 - 4
independent 5 - 3
social skills 3 - 5
marriageability 3 - 4
financial maintenance 4 - 2
age 4 - 3
cultural awareness 2 - 4
food compatibility 3 - 5
house chores 4 - 2
international adaptability 4 - 5
femininity 5 - 3

As you can tell, these are two VERY different girls...and one can understand that by choosing a girl, i won't be choosing only for a girl, i'll be choosing for a certain kind of lifestyle....

anyway, any thoughts on this issue is highly appreciated!

jolenekoh
24-03-2012, 02:10 AM
what a piece of shit thread. just be grateful i spend one min lookin n criticising ur shit

sinner1234
24-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Dear All,

I am in this great dilemma and I would like to ask y'all for advice and insights.
Several months ago I met this girl who runs and owns her own little clothing store. I call her 'shanghai' because that's where she comes from. Extremely cute girl with petit body which i found extremely attractive. We hit it off almost immediately and had quite a whirlwind affair. Then several weeks ago I met this other girl. I call her 'sydney' because she studied/lived there for a while before returning back to china. With sydney I had almost an immediate intellectual connection and I could tell very soon that she liked me. We've been having dinners and coffee's for the past few weeks now and I have to admit that her charms are also starting to work on me. One big point for 'sydney' is her compatibility towards me in terms of social/financial/educational background, whereas 'shanghai' comes from a poorer/fractured family background. However, with 'shanghai' i have a much stronger emotional bond.

Eitherway, the point is ofcourse who should i go for? In order to help you analyze the two girls, I have been so CRUDE and INSENSITIVE to rate the girls in terms of the following parameters (score 1-5):

shanghai VS sydney

intellect 2 - 5
looks 4 - 3
humor 3 - 5
affection 5 - 2
sex 4 - 2
family 3 - 4
presentability 3 - 4
independent 5 - 3
social skills 3 - 5
marriageability 3 - 4
age 4 - 3
cultural awareness 2 - 4
food compatibility 3 - 5
house chores 4 - 2
femininity 5 - 3

As you can tell, these are two VERY different girls...and one can understand that by choosing a girl, i won't be choosing only for a girl, i'll be choosing for a certain kind of lifestyle....

Dear bro noelak,

To help me to help you...... using the same "parameter"......... Can you also provide a guage of 1-5 on yourself? :)

noelak
24-03-2012, 09:32 AM
hi sinner,

wow...how do i rate myself??? maybe its better if i just describe myself briefly.

foreign educated. very medium looks, i do get compliments sometimes regarding my looks but on the other hand i'm pretty sure i'm not the kind of person that is considered hot. 30 years old. people will agree with me that i am a very international and cultured person, having spent most of my life traveling all around the globe for work. have a good income, not the kind of income that allows me to buy a sportscar and a penthouse, but good enough to take a girl out for a holiday and buy her expensive dinners without breaking a sweat. besides my day job i am also a serial entrepreneur and run my own cafe for the sake of petty income and just sheer fun. people won't be able to argue that i have high IQ because i come from one of the most famous top universities in the world, however I personally find IQ overrated and appreciate more other people's EQ. I have a great weakness for petite cute very feminine girls that make me feel masculine and moreover I have a really high sex drive. While I do enjoy a good conversation, I am also somebody who very much enjoys affection, cuddling up in front of tv with my girl without saying a word. I really appreciate a traditional woman who waits for me to come home, cook me a meal and says some kind words to me in order to help me destress from work. I also have this sort of conflict in that on one side, I care about my image and want to be socially accepted, however on the other hand I go through great lengths in order to ensure that I follow my own path in life and not one that is chosen by my social circle.

i hope this helps :P

raftwee
24-03-2012, 09:44 AM
bro folks like youself the internationally cultured blended educated kind always has a short live passion flames.the flames are ever burning but never for one gal! better stay single and have many girlfriends...no chance that you will settle down for either one of them..

on the other hand, china ladies who are educated...haha i have been with so many of them most of them will be smarter than you think they are and will have (drums roll).....10-20 years plan down the road. end of their journey is to move to someone really rich which may not be you!

the only way is to go for a girl from a rich family....their appetties and their level of materialism has been quenched and can have many boyfrends until one guy most likely your type will make them fall for you...more likely to last! anyway these type of gals should be before 23's, after that you will not know what are the social forces wll shape their values of money and love.

the igrl on the other hand who is poor is hungry like a wolf.. poor but educated will rise out of her poverty no matter what t takes vcos the hard life and poverty will always be her hinterfuel! that is why this forum exsts is because of them..not their bodies but their appetite and ambition.

Been thru that done that and happily seetled for someone who is rich and happily and cosily settled down.

sinner1234
24-03-2012, 09:46 AM
hi sinner,

wow...how do i rate myself??? maybe its better if i just describe myself briefly.

foreign educated. very medium looks, i do get compliments sometimes regarding my looks but on the other hand i'm pretty sure i'm not the kind of person that is considered hot. 30 years old. people will agree with me that i am a very international and cultured person, having spent most of my life traveling all around the globe for work. have a good income, not the kind of income that allows me to buy a sportscar and a penthouse, but good enough to take a girl out for a holiday and buy her expensive dinners without breaking a sweat. besides my day job i am also a serial entrepreneur and run my own cafe for the sake of petty income and just sheer fun. people won't be able to argue that i have high IQ because i come from one of the most famous top universities in the world, however I personally find IQ overrated and appreciate more other people's EQ. I have a great weakness for petite cute very feminine girls that make me feel masculine and moreover I have a really high sex drive. While I do enjoy a good conversation, I am also somebody who very much enjoys affection, cuddling up in front of tv with my girl without saying a word. I really appreciate a traditional woman who waits for me to come home, cook me a meal and says some kind words to me in order to help me destress from work. I also have this sort of conflict in that on one side, I care about my image and want to be socially accepted, however on the other hand I go through great lengths in order to ensure that I follow my own path in life and not one that is chosen by my social circle.

Hi bro noelak,

fuahhh!!!.. super duper heavy............ i give up....... did not complete reading it......

basket you..... dble stds ah..... grls put nicely.. hv guage 1-5......
then yours... so heavy.... :S..... ;p ;p

btw..... you any link with bro REG??? ;p..... gives me a feel tht your way of writing like him leh ;p ;p

anywy.. thnx for your reply... but..... i cannot help you bcos you nvr help me ;p.....

gd day to ya.....

alan0338
24-03-2012, 11:09 AM
to be able to give fair judgement, i think u should intro em to some of the bros here first so tat we can give opinion ... :D

MP5F
24-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Dear All,

Eitherway, the point is ofcourse who should i go for?

Strong points for Shanghai gal :
looks 4/5
affection 5/5
sex 4/5
independent 5/5
financial maintenance 4/5
age 4/5
house chores 4/5
international adaptability 4/5
femininity 5/5
9 out of 17 parameters are above average ratings. Parameters highlighted in red are those which I think are important.

Strong points for Sydney gal :
intellect 5/5
humor 5/5
family 4/5
presentability 4/5
social skills 5/5
marriageability 4/5
cultural awareness 4/5
food compatibility 5/5
international adaptability 5/5
Same 9 out of 17 parameters above are average ratings. Parameters highlighted in red are those which I think are important.

I think that u like Shanghai gal the most, from the data that u have given. :)

Dun initiate contacts with both the gals for 1 week, the gal u missed the most, wil be the gal that u like a lot. :)

Stimsia
24-03-2012, 05:44 PM
fark the shit out of both lol
ts quite crap
r/s is all about connection
ok simply put ts wanted Shanghai sex but Sidney conversation
see Shanghai girl its all banging action
see sidney girl just yap yap
to have the best of both worlds
have a 3p fark Shanghai girl & talk dirty to Sidney :D

Iemanishere
24-03-2012, 10:01 PM
My 20cent.. Go find a Malaysian.. Better, as I have many friends which marry prc and all got problem after 5 years.. Sad...

HCKing
24-03-2012, 10:21 PM
to be able to give fair judgement, i think u should intro em to some of the bros here first so tat we can give opinion ... :D

can i have the honour?:D

Apocalypse
25-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Dear All,

Several months ago I met this girl who runs and owns her own little clothing store. I call her 'shanghai' because that's where she comes from. Extremely cute girl with petit body which i found extremely attractive. We hit it off almost immediately and had quite a whirlwind affair.

Then several weeks ago I met this other girl. I call her 'sydney' because she studied/lived there for a while before returning back to china. With sydney I had almost an immediate intellectual connection and I could tell very soon that she liked me. We've been having dinners and coffee's for the past few weeks now and I have to admit that her charms are also starting to work on me. One big point for 'sydney' is her compatibility towards me in terms of social/financial/educational background, whereas 'shanghai' comes from a poorer/fractured family background.

However, with 'shanghai' i have a much stronger emotional bond.

shanghai VS sydney

intellect 2 - 5
looks 4 - 3
humor 3 - 5
affection 5 - 2
sex 4 - 2
family 3 - 4
presentability 3 - 4
independent 5 - 3
social skills 3 - 5
marriageability 3 - 4
age 4 - 3
cultural awareness 2 - 4
food compatibility 3 - 5
house chores 4 - 2
femininity 5 - 3

Both are PRC. Do you know what that means? Thats means they are mentally tougher and better prepared to play this game than you. :D

hi sinner,

You are the perfect candidate for KC, because you have high IQ, not too rich because otherwise you won't be looking at PRC, you are international and cultured but like most of our international people who fail to understand each country's culture (sorry, no intention to offend, just giving my blunt opinion).
I am guessing you went around mostly asia or asean countries (I stand to be corrected) with max 3 countries in Europe or NA. Being a serial entreprenuer, and having a side (day job) reflects that you aren't confident that your business will pick off and are not willing to make that 100% sarcrifice for your business, with the result of business' income mainly catagorized as "petty income". The long toll of travelling the globe, and mildly successful entreprenuership caused you to be lonely, and shanghai and Sydney are both equally good candidates with the same equal odds of having the same outcome. So its your call who you pick. :D

Just my 2cents worth. No intent to offend. :D

sammyboyfor
25-03-2012, 06:09 AM

The answer is NEITHER. Stay away from PRC broads. They'll both eat you alive.

Big Sexy
25-03-2012, 07:07 AM
throw the statistics out..
they are not really irreverent..

if you are looking for a wife..
go for someone who is kindhearted and someone who will be faithful to you for life..
if you just want to have some good sex..
then go for the one with the look..

shanghai VS sydney

songest
25-03-2012, 09:59 AM
My read is that TS's pedigree (top uni, high IQ, good job + part time entrepreneur...) wants to have all his desirable attributes (17 in total!) of a woman All-in-One. Whoever he picks, be it Shanghai or Sydney, (and no offence TS) he will not be satisfied and will continue to look for his better "17".
This makes it a rather moot point to agonise over who to choose now. Just choose the one that gives u the best experience (weighted average of your 17 attributes as u know how) as it is only temporal in nature.

Apocalypse
25-03-2012, 12:59 PM
The answer is NEITHER. Stay away from PRC broads. They'll both eat you alive.

Don't burst his bubble leh boss. He already reach the decision with his high IQ that these little PRC women make him feel masculine. :D he just need us to pick 1 for him.

MonteCristo
25-03-2012, 04:30 PM
You sounded like ornament-shopping for your house with your ratings. If you have to decide via ratings and our opinions, you might as well choose neither of them.

jolenekoh
25-03-2012, 08:54 PM
wow such a narcissistic son of a whore. why dont u go fuck urself since u love urself the most?

CapriG
26-03-2012, 10:38 AM
@TS
LoL everybody reply is cool
My opinion, I will go with Sydney as the description I felt she willing or maybe an stable relationship.

With Bros opinions given, I believe that you may not want to settle down yet and still seeking for better ;)

sean69
26-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Dear All,

shanghai VS sydney

intellect 2 - 5
looks 4 - 3
humor 3 - 5
affection 5 - 2
sex 4 - 2
family 3 - 4
presentability 3 - 4
independent 5 - 3
social skills 3 - 5
marriageability 3 - 4
age 4 - 3
cultural awareness 2 - 4
food compatibility 3 - 5
house chores 4 - 2
femininity 5 - 3
!

hmmm.. which one to choose??!!!... decisions decisions...

so.. which one allows CIM and swallows ?? :D ..

hmm.. too crude?? .. ok ok.. which one has bigger boobs ??

KNS, since you already had sex with both of them, obviously you are not that in love with either of them... if you want to marry of of them, chose one who will believe your lies when you are out bonking someone else..

Greatking
30-03-2012, 01:42 PM
wah... sounds more like choosing breeds for breeding...:rolleyes:

FarAway
30-03-2012, 05:45 PM
My take is, no matter the choice.. you will still be on the look out for some one better.. someone who can better fulfill the image required when she's with you in your social circle and at home be the doting and traditional demure wife wanting for your return.

The moment have to compare between 2, especially with such distinctive differences in qualities, you know you are still confused and/or have not found the one for you yet.

Thus, there is no need to seek affirmation from us bros, do what you like and best wishes to you..

qwertyuiop
31-03-2012, 01:29 AM
no dilemma, since both of them feel so good with u, take both.

Like Wei Xiao Bao, he can take 7 and make all 7 subdue to him. awesome! :D

qwertyuiop
01-04-2012, 12:41 AM
btw..... you any link with bro REG??? ;p..... gives me a feel tht your way of writing like him leh ;p ;p

AGREE!!!!

who u indicating in this thread? :confused: :confused:

qwertyuiop
02-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Pm bro..No reply ..

Hmmmm... u Pm that bro he still no reply... so bad! :eek:

Pm again lo... Then wait for reply ba... probably that bro is busy...