PDA

View Full Version : Boyzillian

ethen
22-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Anyone into this? Where can recommended? How much?

guess67
22-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Www.black-peony.com

ethen
22-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Bro u tried? How long to maintain?

jolenekoh
22-03-2012, 07:12 PM
dont be lazy. it is everywhere. u must be one reclusive retarded loser motherfucker to be asking this dumb qn

FrankM85
25-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Any idea it's gonna be done by a guy or girl during the Boyzillian?

niccck
25-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Any idea it's gonna be done by a guy or girl during the Boyzillian?

u can have the option to choose which is more confortable for u.
note the price, please see boyzilian price....women and men have different pricing :o

FrankM85
25-03-2012, 02:38 PM
u can have the option to choose which is more confortable for u.
note the price, please see boyzilian price....women and men have different pricing :o

I think it's pretty affordable for a Boyzillian though.. I know some places that provides that includes Strip, Fabulous Tan etc.. But I think the only concern is wait the person see how come that area so tiny jiu abit awkward oredi haha..

unsung80
25-03-2012, 05:34 PM
I think it's pretty affordable for a Boyzillian though.. I know some places that provides that includes Strip, Fabulous Tan etc.. But I think the only concern is wait the person see how come that area so tiny jiu abit awkward oredi haha..
Is not the size, it the stripping part that hurts. For me i give it a miss. A good trim would be fine for me. :p

eggpie
25-03-2012, 06:21 PM
I did mine every two to three months at Strip. You can choose whether you want it be a male or female therapist, and there are quite a few branches available fr boyzillian hence location wise, they get my vote. I aint very sure about the pricing currently but I believe it has risen to about 70 at least for boyzillian? You will be able to get more bang for your money if you sign up packages with them.

uglygirl
25-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I think black peony is a good place for boyzilian. It's done by a lady though, heard good reviews from guys who have been there.
If a girl can get it done monthly, I don't see why guys can't. Lol. It takes about a week for the hair to grow out but much finer and easier to maintain, I think guys can go once every 2 months.

Killerlook
25-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Agreed with Ugly Girl. As a guy, I go "gardening" every month. I go to Pink Palour. Very nice place. Better than Strips. Service very good and not as painful.

After gardening, it feels damn sexy!:p

ahboy1987
25-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Most of the time i auto marikita if my little one see gal. :( :o Paiseh leh.

ethen
25-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Just done mine at pp..
Ah boy, the way u kenawax can still stand.. I salute you

confusedperson
26-03-2012, 01:19 AM
Pink Parlour also got..

stopwars
26-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Everytime feels like the very first time.

Sers
26-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Pink Parlour also got..

Have you tried it at Pink? How does it feel?

This is pretty interesting, just worried after waxing when it grow out will be uncomfortable.

:o

jplover
26-03-2012, 05:01 PM

This is pretty interesting, just worried after waxing when it grow out will be uncomfortable.

:oWaxing should be fine as the hair roots is uprooted unlike shaving whereby it'll grow thicker

n30n
26-03-2012, 07:06 PM

:o

Just need to exfoliate regularly lo, especially at the pubis area.
Use the scrub puff or facial scrub there to prevent ingrown hairs.
It'll also help the ease the hair to grow out of the skin surface, so there won't be bumps.

FrankM85
26-03-2012, 08:40 PM
I just checked online and the pricing is as follows: ^_^

Pink Parlour
= S$74.90

Black Peony
Soft Wax Only = S$58
Soft + Hard Wax = S$62
Hard Wax Only = S$68

Strip
= S$100? Don't really get their price list.

Any bros got any other information on it?

Sers
26-03-2012, 08:58 PM

Pink Parlour
= S$74.90

Black Peony
Soft Wax Only = S$58
Soft + Hard Wax = S$62
Hard Wax Only = S$68

Strip

Pink Parlour I read if you do a booking online for a few days in advanced can get a 10% discount.

anotherangmoh
31-03-2012, 07:54 AM
I read that at pink parlour the therapist makes you move your penis and balls for her when she needs to do the other side.
Don't like that so much, I'm paying her to do the work!

awol
23-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Bro whats the diff between soft and hard wax?

Pink Parlour
= S$74.90

Black Peony
Soft Wax Only = S$58
Soft + Hard Wax = S$62
Hard Wax Only = S$68

Strip

brandonking1969
23-07-2012, 04:06 PM
did mine at scent discovery. pain like fark, halfway through asked her to stop :( so everything clean except the balls. not sure if i'd ever dare to try again lol.

kwaychup
23-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Bro whats the diff between soft and hard wax?

hard wax more expensive, cos the wax will harden and it's removing by ripping off the wax. less painful as usually the removal will be done in 1 shot.

soft wax, cheaper than hard wax, the wax will not harden and the therapist will use a strip to stick onto the wax before ripping it off. something like sticking bubble gum onto your hair. hair may not be completely removed in 1 shot. so have to do multiple times if required.

did mine at scent discovery. pain like fark, halfway through asked her to stop :( so everything clean except the balls. not sure if i'd ever dare to try again lol.

try hard wax if 1st timer.

i had my 1st time at black peony, she used a mxiture of hard and soft.
she said i have a high tolerance for pain, she switch to using soft on my balls and arse crack.

most painful areas is the shaft and the area between your balls and arse crack for me. :D