PDA

View Full Version : did your female biology teacher blush.....

bekind
20-03-2012, 10:18 AM
when she taught the human reproduction topic?

mine didn't, she was quite mature and my classmates were the guai guai type... didn't ask any awkward questions...

ComplainKing
20-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I thought school holiday over liao ?

Johnston
20-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Human reproduction occurs when the male inserts his penis into a female's vagina and the process can be quite pleasurable for both parties :rolleyes:

Actual encyclopedia info about sex

Betcha your teacher never told you about humans deriving sexual gratification from licking feet, genitalia, anuses, armpits or other such things ....

Your teacher definetely wouldnt have told you about autoerotic ashpyxiation ;)

Your classmates had nothing on me, i engaged my teacher in a debate on feasibility of birth control techniques and i actually told HIM about female condoms, a thing which was new way back when..... :rolleyes:

jolenekoh
20-03-2012, 02:17 PM
nah never. they are prepared for it. dont fantasize n masturbate too much, young boy

tokkok
20-03-2012, 09:24 PM
when she taught the human reproduction topic?

mine didn't, she was quite mature and my classmates were the guai guai type... didn't ask any awkward questions...

during my time in this top co-ed sec sch, my bio teacher decided to skirt almost the entire reproduction chapter (all in all, about 3 periods spent). she got away with it becos (a) top students din need reproduction chapter to ace biology, and (b) self-study probably yielded better results than her classes. :rolleyes:

IwantbustyKim
20-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Dint take biology but my form teacher did...plus she just got married a few weeks b4...super shiok asking her about her sexperience...

LovePotion
20-03-2012, 09:31 PM
They didnt blush cause they only explained it breifly.

At that time it was borning cause they only test us on the theory part.

It would be good if they explain more about the process :p

kokochan
20-03-2012, 10:17 PM
mine was a crazy male teacher :mad: when we talked about that topic. It was damn sad because at sec 3 i was so "innocent" i dont know how sperm looked like. I thought it was the pubic hair :o

Bangster
21-03-2012, 12:28 AM
wah lao eh...sec 3 and you didn't know what sperm look like!?
When was that man? 1950s?

And now you're in SBF to learn what you think you might have lost out on?
hahha just joking ...

Hope it didn't take a bukkake on you to actually realise what sperm looked(and smelled, and tasted) like...