undertable
19-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Participants are:

-Luna
-BangThatAss

Watchers are:

-Cataramp
-Undertable(Mac)

Reached Hotel at 2.45pm checking with all of them cheering and joking around. Cataramp was patiently waiting for us and greeted us with his friendly smile.

Game starts at 430pm after some booze and Participants start to play some dirty teasing games.. Lusty atmosphere began and both bros start to grab luna and start lick her up from top to toe making us as audience dying to be in there.

Luna started to moan louder and louder until she cant take it anymore, she starts to kiss and devour every part of the bros. Being a very kinky lady she requested to be blindfolded so she cant tell whose dicks she is having.

Halfway thru Luna suddenly asked guys to get more rough rub/squeeze her hard. The way she put that sentence almost bring us all to heaven. As audience we can see how the bros handle her perfectly using more and more brute force on her body while she was screaming for more..

She was very enjoying deep strong thrust and deepthroating BangThatAss. It was real kinky and Mr cataramp got little suprise for being such a neat audience. he called by Luna and was being messed by Luna's hand together with the rest.

Even after a 2 hours of fun she still request for more,This time Both bros took turns to poke her in the toilet. One by one and went in and came out shagged while Ms Luna came out smiling brighlty asking: "So when will our next event be? -END-

Photos are posted in SBF 'Link Plaza", For bros /sis wanting to see a little actions please follow this link: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=275573

Penislol
19-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Awesome, Can I apply for the next event? I want tobe watcher :D

huskee
19-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Nice~ sibeh power! Wish i'm qualified to take part in future events.

cataramp
19-03-2012, 09:03 PM
up for more such events lar... :D

BangThatAss
19-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Unbelivable. Unforgetable. And most importantly the heavenly luna.

Best memories of my life... Hopefully i have the time to post a FR soon.

undertable
19-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Awesome, Can I apply for the next event? I want tobe watcher :D

Nice~ sibeh power! Wish i'm qualified to take part in future events.

Bro when Luna is up for another round we will start a thread to invite you guys. Just drop me a Pm then..

up for more such events lar... :D

Luna favourite didi, She says u are cute and your fingering is quite good ^^
Oh and big thanks for the upz, Appreciate alot..

Unbelivable. Unforgetable. And most importantly the heavenly luna.

Best memories of my life... Hopefully i have the time to post a FR soon.

^^ MBS!!! Luna hearts u ..

Torch_Man
20-03-2012, 12:20 AM
hw i wish,
i cud join their sexsion????

awaitin for next event impatiently????

undertable
20-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Bros/Sis the reloaded pictures of the MMF action are in the following link,Its safe.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/$$$$$$$$$$$$/sets/72157629255866736/

hw i wish,
i cud join their sexsion????

awaitin for next event impatiently????

Hi Bro,previously did u pmed me? I cant remember got received yours actually..Or did Luna replied you?

cataramp
20-03-2012, 02:18 AM
so goot lat so late re-upload for samster to see? :D

Nuglut
20-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Bros/Sis the reloaded pictures of the MMF action are in the following link,Its safe.

Hi Bro,previously did u pmed me? I cant remember got received yours actually..Or did Luna replied you?

Simply awesome. Undertable doesn't just talk. He delivers. And most importantly, he shares. Upz to you bro.

PS Bro - I'm interested in the next one. ;)

cibeisong
20-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi Bro/Sis,

Well done.

I am not qualified to be the participants, but could I be the watcher please? Really amazing...

wally888
20-03-2012, 11:01 AM
So the bros got how many shots on Luna? :D

lawrence78
20-03-2012, 11:41 AM
wah, intresting threads. look so fun, nv tried GB before. shall look for 1 someday.

xiaosprayer
20-03-2012, 12:44 PM
do i qualify for the event?..
hope i do!!

mitsukihayase
20-03-2012, 03:48 PM
bro fantastic pics. Luna looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us!

undertable
20-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Simply awesome. Undertable doesn't just talk. He delivers. And most importantly, he shares. Upz to you bro.

PS Bro - I'm interested in the next one. ;)

Bro thanks so much for the support and upz.. Pm me when u see the thread. She is the one calling shots..

atlarg
20-03-2012, 07:34 PM
bro so do remember to keep us inform of the next upcoming event. surely an eye opening w tis GB

Cuntworth
21-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Anymore of such event for old man like me???:D

undertable
21-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Luna here,Hello!!:p
So the bros got how many shots on Luna? :D

^^ Luna here,Cannot tell u!!

wah, intresting threads. look so fun, nv tried GB before. shall look for 1 someday.

Tell me lorz... i go be your watcher cheering for u =p

bro so do remember to keep us inform of the next upcoming event. surely an eye opening w tis GB

*Blush* not can opener hor...

dunnoe wor... Mac haven plan any, i also no leave to take for this 02 weeks..

GuidedMissile
21-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Wow!!! Nice!!! Can I join in too? Please?!

redblood
21-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Luna here,Hello!!:p

^^ Luna here,Cannot tell u!!

Tell me lorz... i go be your watcher cheering for u =p

*Blush* not can opener hor...

dunnoe wor... Mac haven plan any, i also no leave to take for this 02 weeks..

Next time jio us leh.. long time no group session.. the last time we saw u guys, we have to leave early lor..

Redblood

undertable
21-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Next time jio us leh.. long time no group session.. the last time we saw u guys, we have to leave early lor..

Redblood

Haha bro this Luna not Liz.. Ya that day u guys left so early and din even have a chance to mix around... Feel like hosting a swinger party leh and definitely want u guys to hop on with us.. What do u think?

bigleong
21-03-2012, 04:36 PM
No chance for mi?

BangThatAss
21-03-2012, 04:54 PM
since Luna hearts me..

i guess my only way to return the favour is write a good FR!...

Luna is the type of girl that will make u fall for her at first sight.
and when she smiles at you, trust me, u will be electrocuted, well at least for me thats the case..

she appears to be a little shy on the bed when we were playing erotic games, but when she unleash that monster within her... she can really "eat you up"... pamper her on the bed and she will pamper u back... but she is a really tough one to satisfy.. never enough is the word for her...

it was my very first mmf session but yes i think this will be my best ever mmf session because of Luna. :D

sorry. my short FR is not like the typical FR u see on those FL, because i respect Luna. she's not a FL, but just a gorgeous girl with wild fantasies :)

undertable
21-03-2012, 06:03 PM
No chance for mi?

Luna makes the call bro... =)

since Luna hearts me..

i guess my only way to return the favour is write a good FR!...

Luna is the type of girl that will make u fall for her at first sight.
and when she smiles at you, trust me, u will be electrocuted, well at least for me thats the case..

she appears to be a little shy on the bed when we were playing erotic games, but when she unleash that monster within her... she can really "eat you up"... pamper her on the bed and she will pamper u back... but she is a really tough one to satisfy.. never enough is the word for her...

it was my very first mmf session but yes i think this will be my best ever mmf session because of Luna. :D

sorry. my short FR is not like the typical FR u see on those FL, because i respect Luna. she's not a FL, but just a gorgeous girl with wild fantasies :)

hohoho main actor is here, That little winner shyness is a cunning way to get what she wants. You are right she really likes to be pampered like princess before she goes wild.. Good job la...

kelian
21-03-2012, 07:12 PM
wah bro, ty for sharing. can i be watcher ? i got a grand room with city view at mbs on 14 april :D

BangThatAss
21-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Luna makes the call bro... =)

hohoho main actor is here, That little winner shyness is a cunning way to get what she wants. You are right she really likes to be pampered like princess before she goes wild.. Good job la...

I want to pamper her again!!... Lol pamper her non stop

redblood
22-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Haha bro this Luna not Liz.. Ya that day u guys left so early and din even have a chance to mix around... Feel like hosting a swinger party leh and definitely want u guys to hop on with us.. What do u think?

Sure thing!! look forward to see you guys again.. sms us the details lah..

undertable
22-03-2012, 04:10 AM
I want to pamper her again!!... Lol pamper her non stop

Well u noe how to find us^^

Sure thing!! look forward to see you guys again.. sms us the details lah..

If confirm i sure sms but before that can u pm me your number bro...i dun think i have it..

undertable
22-03-2012, 04:41 AM

Noted and its a sure thing.

How old bro?

wtwtwt
22-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Do I have the chance to join the upcoming events? I'm 26. Average build. 170 with 58kg. Chinese here... Hi. Luna. Hope to meet you soon. :)

ConnerDoReMe
22-03-2012, 10:15 AM
emm looks yummy and interesting.. wanna join in as watcher too :D

SpeedTerror
22-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Nice pictures... I hope to be next in line... hope to hear from you soon.. I have send you an email b4

undertable
22-03-2012, 05:32 PM
New thread coming up in" Link plaza exchange" and "adult discussion" for Liz (Mrs Undertable) with pictures. Do enjoy bros/sis.

cataramp
22-03-2012, 05:34 PM
New thread coming up in" Link plaza exchange" and "adult discussion" for Liz (Mrs Undertable) with pictures. Do enjoy bros/sis.

first to sarpork you :D

gvdev_007
22-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Hi Bro

Pls pm me the details for the next event and I am interested in doing threesome. Please let me know whether do i qualify for the next event.

Thx
Ricardo

cocky1234
22-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Ya Since we got so much from SBF, we stayed late abit to return them favour. All enjoyed jiu alright le..

U were the toughest banger lolx... Shagged out is norm base on how u did luna..

Bro when next session up, I will put up a thread and u pm me.. Luna Decides.

hi bro, can i join your party ?

5ilver
23-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Holy cow!! Greetings from Hong Kong! I like how you guys roll! You all seem like a fun uninhibited bunch! I've been following your other thread where I saw photos when you guys met up first for drinks. I'd be up for casual drinks with you guys if I'm ever back in town. Are you guys all in your 20s too?

slinga
23-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Damn I'd like to join the next foray..

undertable
23-03-2012, 04:20 AM
hi bro, can i join your party ?

Can u send me pm when the next event thread is up?

Holy cow!! Greetings from Hong Kong! I like how you guys roll! You all seem like a fun uninhibited bunch! I've been following your other thread where I saw photos when you guys met up first for drinks. I'd be up for casual drinks with you guys if I'm ever back in town. Are you guys all in your 20s too?

Yep bro i guess we are in our Shiny age and yes we are 20s.

CityOfAngels
23-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Cataramp didi, u sure are lucky to have such an experience at your age.

Bro Mac, this is one of the best organised swing event, hope to see more to come. Orgy and being watched doing it is not my cup of tea but I would love to join the pre-requisite chilled out session to make friends and be a watcher, if lucky, get called into the toilet by Luna during the session.

Upz u for all your effort.

undertable
23-03-2012, 12:23 PM

Bro Mac, this is one of the best organised swing event, hope to see more to come. Orgy and being watched doing it is not my cup of tea but I would love to join the pre-requisite chilled out session to make friends and be a watcher, if lucky, get called into the toilet by Luna during the session.

Bro thanks for the Upz, we are real thankful. It may not be the best event but its really fun and arousing to be in it. Hopefully during the next session things get even more kinky^^ I talk to u over pm bro..

Icebreg79
23-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi TS bro... Thanks for sharing on e event!!! Great to see such event being organized n shared. Even tho not there, still can feel e atmosphere by ur pics n posts... Keep up e sprite of sharing as tat wat SBF is all abt 

CityOfAngels
23-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Bro thanks for the Upz, we are real thankful. It may not be the best event but its really fun and arousing to be in it. Hopefully during the next session things get even more kinky^^ I talk to u over pm bro..

I love to make friends over drinks ... will be waiting;)

redblood
23-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Well u noe how to find us^^

If confirm i sure sms but before that can u pm me your number bro...i dun think i have it..

PM liao.. go check lah.. when will the next one be leh?

Redblood

undertable
23-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi TS bro... Thanks for sharing on e event!!! Great to see such event being organized n shared. Even tho not there, still can feel e atmosphere by ur pics n posts... Keep up e sprite of sharing as tat wat SBF is all abt 

Thanks alot bro. Glad u did enjoyed it.. More to come for u guys. Watch out for their individual threads.
I love to make friends over drinks ... will be waiting;)

Bro i din receive your pm wor...
PM liao.. go check lah.. when will the next one be leh?

Redblood

^_^ Broke like hell now.. Overspent my earnings .. Gotta let me save a little .. How u like it to be bro, Lai tell me... See i can match up bo..

cataramp
23-03-2012, 06:52 PM

my age? i not young liao :rolleyes:

CityOfAngels
24-03-2012, 10:06 AM
my age? i not young liao :rolleyes:

Lolx...Mac made you sound young. Don't worry, definately younger than me;)

undertable
24-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Lolx...Mac made you sound young. Don't worry, definately younger than me;)^^ i am old bro!

CityOfAngels
24-03-2012, 10:48 AM
^^ i am old bro!

No worry, definately need to call me kor kor also:D

undertable
24-03-2012, 02:12 PM
No worry, definately need to call me kor kor also:D
^^ Bro received ur pm, Reply u later..

undertable
25-03-2012, 09:31 AM
-Thread Closed-

atlarg
25-03-2012, 09:50 AM
wah lou bro.. nvr jio

undertable
25-03-2012, 10:02 AM
-Thread Closed-

For swinging kakis please refer to : http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276328

For photos update/ MMF or anything that simply aint swinging: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276346 http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=276584

kristoa7
25-03-2012, 10:06 AM
WoW,Hand kena tie blowjob..upz you:D

CityOfAngels
25-03-2012, 03:50 PM
^^ Bro received ur pm, Reply u later..

Sure dude, will be waiting.

Yr pts soaring like rocket... Tats shows u r doing great. Keep it going!

undertable
26-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Sure dude, will be waiting.

Yr pts soaring like rocket... Tats shows u r doing great. Keep it going!

Lols bro,Bros like u all support alot ma.

undertable
29-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi bros, Due to work issue i simply cant watch for so many threads. I will start consolidating and put into one for "The undertables"

Hereby we have decided to close this thread, We wont be replying to the posts here and hopefully we can get your understanding, Join us in the new upcoming ones. Luna and Liz will be together.. Cheerioz and thanks for the support!

-Thread Closed-

jackyboey
30-03-2012, 06:06 AM
how do we sign up for the next event?

libraguy75
30-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Bro,

Cant access to your flickr sharing.
How to I get mysef onboard.
Pls advice.
Thanks

my e-mail is [email protected]

:-)

[QUOTE=undertable;7008248]Bros/Sis the reloaded pictures of the MMF action are in the following link,Its safe.

QUOTE]