PDA

View Full Version : FR on tight pussy An Qi

Pages : 1 [2]

Mazda2
10-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Bro,

Just finish a last bonk with her before she fly off yesterday.

Nice, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks Axor.

Regards,

Mazda

axor3333
11-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Bro,

Just finish a last bonk with her before she fly off yesterday.

Nice, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks Axor.

Regards,

Mazda

Dear all bro

she is back in action again

cheer

dandan2512
13-05-2005, 12:34 AM
1st time rtf a fl.....my rating as below:

look: 7.5/10 (still look good)
body: 34b-25-34 (measurements remain e same)
bbbj: yes (long and solid)
ar: yes (good and solid lick)
fj: 7.5/10 (enjoying herself and provide gd sevice and tight pussy)
overall: 8/10
rtf: yes if time allows

any bros who wish to contact anqi,kindly pm threadstarter or bro axor3333.......cheers......:)

kabuki mask
13-05-2005, 01:01 AM
hey bros outther.. i am a newbie here.. but i ave some fl to share with u guys outthere.. anyway lets exchange the fl.. pm mi now

axor3333
13-05-2005, 07:26 AM
hey bros outther.. i am a newbie here.. but i ave some fl to share with u guys outthere.. anyway lets exchange the fl.. pm mi now

Due to some safety reason. PM me yr name and contact no.

cheer

klyt11
13-05-2005, 08:50 PM
yes those who wants her contact, pls pm me or axor3333 fast.....before the chances slip away

biteme
16-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Fr on An Qi
After taking the phone num from bro klyt11, set my sight on her after her return from her homeland on 13 may, so i called her and she agree to meet me at jc81. i arrive early so i took the room and also the special members application for the 81 from the receptionist..haha.......couldnt resist and offer. anyway i went up and strip to my undies to wait for her. finally the bell rang and i oppen the door and saw her...1st impression...not bad..she has long brown wavy hair and weaing a flower spaghetti wif white jean and i could see her ample bosum filling the spags. she went up to me and hug me and say sorry for the lateness. i sat on the bed and saw her strip and her figure is quite good considering her petiteness....we went to bath and she wash me thoroughly while we tcss...she has a knack for cleaniness especially on the special part of the body..hehe...After the bath we lie on the bed and she cat-bath me and while playing wif my shaft..then she ask me if me want a bj wif rubber or wifout....and as i am playing safe i sais wif rubber and she put on the rubbber very gently on my shaft which i liked....and though the bj was wif rubber but it felt good.. she said my shaft is very big( Tink is a sop gimmick for every fl/wl ).....and she yearns for my shaft... so i obliged and thrust my didi in onli after a few attempts and her pussy seems a bit small....and then started pumping and pumping, she changed to horseriding wif a lot of efforts....seeing her so tired i changed back to missionary and keep on thrusting and thrusting for 20mins....and all the while she was moaning and groaning and tink she came bout twice or maybe her acting is good....after 20 min she was tired and so was i...so i suggested she jerk me off at the toilet and we went to the toilet and i hugged her while she hj me to heaven and nearly shot my load too high to her face.....we bath and got dressed and she hugged me and say goodbye and i drove her back to her home.
Anqi
looks: 7
boobs: 8
frenching:..hm..not allowed but who cares
fj:8.5
attitude: 8.5...very gf
rtg:...possibly wif her roomate for shuangfei......haha..
-anyway have to thanx Bro klyt11 for the lobang....
hope this is a good fr for my 1st posting and hope i can gain some points...hehe

klyt11
16-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Fr on An Qi
looks: 7
frenching:..hm..not allowed but who cares
attitude: 8.5...very gf
rtg:...possibly wif her roomate for shuangfei......haha..
-anyway have to thanx Bro klyt11 for the lobang....
hope this is a good fr for my 1st posting and hope i can gain some points...hehe

thanks for ur wonderful FR

klyt11
20-05-2005, 12:11 AM
anymore FRs on this wonderful FL? :D

haha51
20-05-2005, 01:16 AM
she is here for so long ???? :eek:

Johnny_Loy
20-05-2005, 09:54 AM
What a wonderful question ! Kekeke

Johnny_Loy
20-05-2005, 09:56 AM
2 bad me moderation. If not, sure aso help u to bump up tis thread 1. :D

klyt11
20-05-2005, 10:56 PM
hehe she come and go mah......ok lah...
still looking for more FRs.......

Johnny_Loy
21-05-2005, 09:01 AM
hehe ...still looking for more FRs.......
U bump up at night. I help u bump up morning time, ok? :D
Can up my rep 4 that?

axcesss
21-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Fr on Anqi

After making an appointment with anqi,when to book a room at jc81.Waited for her than went to the room.She looks nice.When in the room,tcss a bit and than started to strip and and i saw her figure and thought it was nice and her boobs were nice too.We hugged a bit than went to the shower.Must say her show was through and good.I played with her boobs as i liked it.

After shower, got on to the bath and she gave a cat bath and played with my hard shaft,yummy, and gave me a bj and was good and enjoyed it.Than we started to pump with her on top of me and after a few minutes changed to doggystyle and i banged her as much as i could and also playing with her boobs,before changing to missionary position.Of course during missionary,pump and pump her with all my energy and at last shot my load out.I felt very good and she say she cum while doing and she say she enjoyed it.After that tcss a while and than went to shower and after that say bye bye and we left.Overall had a good time and was a good bonk.

Looks: 7
Boobs:8
Never french
FJ:8
Attitude:8
ftr:yes if got time and vitamin M.

Treat her nice,she is a nice girl.......

At last had the time to post an Fr and hope you all enjoyed it.If you all enjoyed it than can add points.

I would like to thank, bro Klyt11 for this contact.Hope there's other contacts to share...Thanks bro Klyt11

klyt11
21-05-2005, 09:45 PM
U bump up at night. I help u bump up morning time, ok? :D
Can up my rep 4 that?

it will be unfair if i did that.....haha
u gotta earn it....
thanks for upping the thread

Johnny_Loy
22-05-2005, 12:20 AM
big brudder,

at least u give me poins I can consider continue to help u bump up this thread mah; ahderwsie it look so obvious that u deliberately bump up this thread :p

Unfortunately, other than axor333, ur thread got not enuf kakis to help bump up like the Bao Bei (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=31372) thread where one play guitar, the other sing song, another bar top dancing, and another clap hand (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=857181&postcount=647) :D

axor3333
22-05-2005, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE=Johnny_Loy]big brudder,

Bro Johnny, I believe you are new kid on the block

an qi aka angie aka melissa is written under different thread under bro webb cam, bro dandan, bro iceman7, bro Jdi813 and many many more.........

I believe that most bros RTF her did not put out the FR since most of them had gve their FR early

Hope is will correct yr fact

cheer

axor

Johnny_Loy
22-05-2005, 09:08 AM
an qi aka angie aka melissa is written under different thread under bro webb cam, bro dandan, bro iceman7, bro Jdi813 and many many more.........

oic, lidat your anqi supporters even more power than the baobei suporter...everywhere got...heehee :D thank for corectin my fact.

btw, to the brudder who wanted to up my rep but accidenly down it instead, nvm, its ur tots tt couns. Can pm me ur nick so i tt can repay ur kindness in future? :)

klyt11
22-05-2005, 11:30 AM
bro u r absolutely right.

[QUOTE=Johnny_Loy]big brudder,

I believe that most bros RTF her did not put out the FR since most of them had gve their FR early

Hope is will correct yr fact

cheer

axor

klyt11
25-05-2005, 12:26 AM
anymore wonderful FRs?
passed out quite a few contact

Johnny_Loy
25-05-2005, 12:40 PM
anymore wonderful FRs?

guess not brudder :(
nvm, i help u bump up, again :D

klyt11
25-05-2005, 09:56 PM
guess not brudder :(
nvm, i help u bump up, again :D

haha ok thanks bro

Johnny_Loy
25-05-2005, 10:04 PM
haha ok thanks bro
u r welcum brudder. at lease now we can take turns 2 bum up tis thread openly. no need 2 have you play guitar, i sing song, u clap hand, i bartop dance, u ask got fr, i say no fr :D how wanderfool?!

oops, now not my turn 2 bum up ze thread. mine is day time :p

axor3333
25-05-2005, 11:46 PM
An qi had left Sillypore this afternoon. and will be back one week times will keep all her supporter update

cheer

axor

Johnny_Loy
26-05-2005, 01:09 PM
An qi had left Sillypore this afternoon.
ok lo, so i dun up tis thread until u tell me lo
aniways, up liao so many days but all people c is nothing but bro klyt askin got any wanderfool fr, n den i say dun hav, sian aso, tio bo? :D

redsunz17
11-07-2005, 02:47 AM
can pm me the contact/?thank you

Johnny_Loy
11-07-2005, 09:36 AM
ha? she cum back aledi meh? How cum bro axor neber tell me to up tis tlead? :confused:

axor3333
11-07-2005, 07:24 PM
ha? she cum back aledi meh? How cum bro axor neber tell me to up tis tlead? :confused:

Anqi is still in her motherland. please wait will up date once she step on silkspore

cheer

fatboy
26-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Good news all bro

An Qi sms me saying that she will be back in Sillypore tomorrow, Saturday 20 Aug 2005.

As usual, she will be on visit pass, so will be another short visit.
She will still be using her old mobile number.

dandan2512
26-08-2005, 01:23 PM
An Qi sms me saying that she will be back in Sillypore tomorrow, Saturday 20 Aug 2005.
err.....bro,is 20 aug or 27 aug?

fatboy
26-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Sorry should be 27 Aug 2005

axor3333
26-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Sorry should be 27 Aug 2005

Yes, Confirmed she is here

cheer

axor

HrC_kyo
26-08-2005, 10:08 PM
hi i like to try on her so how can i meet her???

axor3333
26-08-2005, 10:31 PM
hi i like to try on her so how can i meet her???

please PM thread starter cheer

onion_rings
26-08-2005, 10:46 PM
err.....bro,is 20 aug or 27 aug?
haha :D :D haha

IceMan7
27-08-2005, 02:48 PM
An Qi just called me.

YES ! She is in SG !

She is using the same HP number.

She told me she did not have sex for few weeks and can't wait to get it on...
I can't meet her today, shit !!!

Those keen to RTF, better act fast... :D

axor3333
28-08-2005, 10:59 PM

Bro Johnny

This is confirmed that anqi is back . so you can start talking to bro klyt11
cheer

Axor

fatboy
29-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Yes, An Qi is back.

However she mentioned she will be changing her mobile no. soon. Believe the thrend starter should have her new no.

jdi813
29-08-2005, 06:32 PM
OK OK ... once more i'll get the ball rolling since i did draw first blood this time round ...

just for info first ... An Qi has a new number with free incomin calls ... more economical ... as soon the remaining $10+ in her old card runs out her number will officially be changed ... till then both numbers are active ...

Been feeling kinda low morale lately ... guess i miss my MM more than i care to admit ... was thinking of how to make myself feel better when i remembered that An Qi was back in town (thanks for the regular updates bro axor3333) ... actually wanted to call her next Sat but wat the hell la ... in spur of the moment gave her a call to see if she was free (apparently she was out with frens but was still willing to accomodate me) ... in short arranged to meet her at the usual place in about 30 mins. Reached slightly earlier and went into the nearby provision shop to get some protection ... piang eh they only have durex ... so went out to the get alternatives from the nearby 7-11 ... but as fate would have it i bumped into An Qi just as i was walking out ... didn't want to make her wait so just went back in to grab a Durex Featherlite (Lan Lan man) ...

Fast Forward ... Got a Room ... TCSS abit to catch up ... apparently she's been her a couple of days liao but due to various reasons i'm her 1st customer ... wahahahahahahahaha ... first time my kar chiew so kin ... heard she hasn't been bonked in a while and was looking for a good one ... man was i looking forward to her sucking my lup cheong man ... simply magic ... i dun cum easily during BJ and she is one of the few ladies that can apparently make me fire at will just thru the sheer power of her mouth technique

She basically looks the same as she did when she last came ... only thing is she is not as skinny as the last time ... nicely mani n pedi-ed nails ... tinted brownish gold hair ... nice to grab handful of boobs ... nice grabable ass (not the super perky n fleshy kind ... but enuf to provide cushioning during a hard and fast doggie)

Started by bathin together and played abit in the shower to get the mood going ... dun think i need to write another detailed FR again ... anyone interested can scroll through the thread or just look at my 2 previous ones ... 1st FR - Feb 05 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=807013&postcount=145) and 2nd FR - Apr 05 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=920413&postcount=188) ... one thing i can say is that she is still as frenly as ever and her level of service is still exceptional ...

seems that she has picked up a few new moves ... says she'll show them to me the next time round cos she didn't have the necessary items with her last night ... heh heh heh ... told her as long as doesn't involve anything up my ass i'm game la ...

In short started with some foreplay ... me givin her a catbath and some fingerin to get her in the mood ... she givin me a catbath and givin me the shiok shiok BBBJ that i love so much ... piang eh blew me for a good 20 mins + ... if that doesn't make me feel abit better i'm not sure wat else will (other than my MM or my tirak comin back that is) ... just for the record her BBBJ is the wet kind with lots of nua and is a solid no horse run combo of licking, sucking and deep throat ... haizzz ... the thought of it makes me wanna get sucked off again ...

FJ started with her on top ... pumping ... changed to missionary ... legs on shoulder ... small package ... legs spread wide... sideways ... before she suggested doing doggie ... my personal favourite ... whacked her jiat lat jiat lat till i came ...

Went for a bath and TCSS ... as usual ... no rushing and if she has no other appointments she will try her best to get a 2nd shot out of u. A really accomodating lady ... left after almost 2.5 hours after we checked in ... and only cos i told her i was tired as i was expecting a long day today and was too tired for a 2nd shot ...

What can i say ... she's good :D

axor3333
29-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Bro jdi813

what a good FR, Don't mention,
You ready no horse run

cheer

Axor

klyt11
01-09-2005, 11:45 PM
anyone wanna try her pls pm me

she will be here for a limited time...

klyt11
04-09-2005, 10:17 AM
anyone wanna try her pls pm me

she will be here for a limited time...

sian kena bomb for no reasons.....
:eek:
so sad....wanna share contacts also kena bomb...
for bros who got ur session with her pls post FR

klyt11
06-09-2005, 11:26 PM
anymore bros got FR to post???

twpkevin
07-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Bro..Pm u liao...
waiting for ur response ah!! :p

axor3333
07-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Bro..Pm u liao...
waiting for ur response ah!! :p

To all bros

Anqi is leaving silkpore on thur morning and will be back on fri evening. so bro does who want to find her please do it before thur or after fri BTW she is a nice lady no regret for her service

cheer

dandan2512
07-09-2005, 01:02 AM
BTW she is a nice lady no regret for her service
yup...agreed with bro axor,pls treat her nice and she will treat u nice..i understand tat she was played out by somebody last week asking her to turn up at his place but in e end,he make a total fool out of her..just a thought from me,she's here to make money and not for holiday therefore kindly request for her service if u r serious.

JoyStick
07-09-2005, 11:02 AM
anymore bros got FR to post???

Thanks to bro Klyt11 for An Qi's Kang Tao!

FR on Mission.

Called her up and made an appointment, booked a room at Fragrance Emerald. When she arrived at the door, her first appearance looks quite nice. Figure wise quite good as well. Made some small talk and asked to to shower with me first.......Cannnot tahan liao mah.....when the bra came off...not bad..... .

In the shower, hugged her boobs from behing and licked her neck as I played with her nipples with my fingers.....occasionally reaching down to give some attention to her meimei. Want to make her hot so that she can rape me later. More fun that way. Once we were out of the showe I laid on the bed and she grabbed my shaft and took my soldier into her mouth. The suction was good and she took my entire cock in.......mayber I made her too horny in the shower already. Went on for like 10 mins or so. Felt good......really good.

Enough preliminaries liao......time for the real deal......told her I wanted to feel her tight pussy clamping my dick and she brought out my condom (I bring ammo to the field one) and slowly rolled it onto my still little brudder. So gentle. And slowly squatted down on me. Damn tight.......but felt really good. She leaned forward as she pumped and I tried to play with her boobs and suck her nipples. I like seeing her boobs jiggle before me. SHIOK! Had her on top for 5 mins or so and changed to doggie. She soon got tired.

Teased her asshole with my dick a little and slid my entire shaft into her pussy. Could feel a little of her juices dripping down my leg. She was very wet (did not see her apply KY leh). Did her for 10 mins in doggie and changed to missionary and pumped the lift out of her. It was rough and she was moaning all the way. Wrapping her arms around me and asking me if I was coming. Could not take it anymore and came. Felt her getting tighter so maybe she came as I did. Good workout!

Went to the shower and she said that younger Singapore guys can be rather wild in bed. I told her that it was because she was so horny that made me so energetic. She laughed and I played with her boobs and meimei somemore. Talked to her before I left again. Good bonk! Worth the money!

Looks: 7.5
Catbath: I service her neck and ears. (it got her horny)
Fingering: yes.
AJ: Never lah.......she never say can so never go in.
BBBJ: 9 (if she happens to be hungry for dicks that day)
FJ:9
Damage: $100 + $20 (hotel)
ftr:YES, but need to re-charge my vault first.

Get her horny and you are in for a treat. Must have chemistry lah.

If you guys enjoyed my FR, share some points lah. VERIFIED good deal for me.

Thanks bro Klyt11, do recommend more good and well priced KANG TAOs! :D

klyt11
12-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Thanks to bro Klyt11 for An Qi's Kang Tao!

FR on Mission.

Called her up and made an appointment, booked a room at Fragrance Emerald. When she arrived at the door, her first appearance looks quite nice. Figure wise quite good as well. Made some small talk and asked to to shower with me first.......Cannnot tahan liao mah.....when the bra came off...not bad..... .

In the shower, hugged her boobs from behing and licked her neck as I played with her nipples with my fingers.....occasionally reaching down to give some attention to her meimei. Want to make her hot so that she can rape me later. More fun that way. Once we were out of the showe I laid on the bed and she grabbed my shaft and took my soldier into her mouth. The suction was good and she took my entire cock in.......mayber I made her too horny in the shower already. Went on for like 10 mins or so. Felt good......really good.

Enough preliminaries liao......time for the real deal......told her I wanted to feel her tight pussy clamping my dick and she brought out my condom (I bring ammo to the field one) and slowly rolled it onto my still little brudder. So gentle. And slowly squatted down on me. Damn tight.......but felt really good. She leaned forward as she pumped and I tried to play with her boobs and suck her nipples. I like seeing her boobs jiggle before me. SHIOK! Had her on top for 5 mins or so and changed to doggie. She soon got tired.

Teased her asshole with my dick a little and slid my entire shaft into her pussy. Could feel a little of her juices dripping down my leg. She was very wet (did not see her apply KY leh). Did her for 10 mins in doggie and changed to missionary and pumped the lift out of her. It was rough and she was moaning all the way. Wrapping her arms around me and asking me if I was coming. Could not take it anymore and came. Felt her getting tighter so maybe she came as I did. Good workout!

Went to the shower and she said that younger Singapore guys can be rather wild in bed. I told her that it was because she was so horny that made me so energetic. She laughed and I played with her boobs and meimei somemore. Talked to her before I left again. Good bonk! Worth the money!

Looks: 7.5
Catbath: I service her neck and ears. (it got her horny)
Fingering: yes.
AJ: Never lah.......she never say can so never go in.
BBBJ: 9 (if she happens to be hungry for dicks that day)
FJ:9
Damage: $100 + $20 (hotel)
ftr:YES, but need to re-charge my vault first.

Get her horny and you are in for a treat. Must have chemistry lah.

If you guys enjoyed my FR, share some points lah. VERIFIED good deal for me.

Thanks bro Klyt11, do recommend more good and well priced KANG TAOs! :D

wow bro fantastic FR there.... anything normal bro would have steam reading it...
i gave the number to alot of bros leh...how come only 1 FR come back so sad... or the rest of the bros paisei never post FR... hehe :D

JoyStick
12-09-2005, 10:44 PM
wow bro fantastic FR there.... anything normal bro would have steam reading it...
i gave the number to alot of bros leh...how come only 1 FR come back so sad... or the rest of the bros paisei never post FR... hehe :D

Thanks personally to you for your kang tao lah brudder.

Thats what I got from her service so thats how I tell it like it should.

I got very good service from her because of how I treat her mah. Also maybe that day she was in a good mood and horny at the same time? :D

Support your Kang tao......hehe

jon2000sg
14-09-2005, 08:02 PM
hi bros,
she went back liao ah?

klyt11
14-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks personally to you for your kang tao lah brudder.

Thats what I got from her service so thats how I tell it like it should.

I got very good service from her because of how I treat her mah. Also maybe that day she was in a good mood and horny at the same time? :D

Support your Kang tao......hehe

hehe no pro...hope to bring you all more kang tao....
she is still around.....bros who have yet to support her can support her now

axor3333
14-09-2005, 11:25 PM

Bros
she is leaving silkpore 2more afternoon and will be back on 20/09 will update bros again

cheer

jon2000sg
15-09-2005, 07:26 AM
guess will wait for next round

Heritage
15-09-2005, 12:19 PM
oh...I miss it this round too...have to grab her when she is back next time...really pray that she will be back.........let pray........

simplyhorny
15-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Seems like this a gem not to be missed... Now saving $$$ to bonk her... Hopefully her horniness has risen to the next level! :D

jon2000sg
16-09-2005, 05:07 PM
bros with her info, do keep us inform of her next trip here

axor3333
16-09-2005, 08:29 PM
bros with her info, do keep us inform of her next trip here

Bro

No problem she will be back on the late evening flight on 19/09. if you are interested call her after 1230 am on 20/09. will keep bros update

cheer

forumsex
16-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Kindly send her pic to [email protected]... Hope she is my type and save some pocket $$ to bonk her when she come back....

Cheers
Rocky

axor3333
17-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Kindly send her pic to [email protected]... Hope she is my type and save some pocket $$ to bonk her when she come back....

Cheers
Rocky

Bro.
Sorry I don hv her pic, I am not her OKT, I am here to share good lobang with all cheonger. BTW you can arrange to look at her in person first sometime pic can be look good but disapointed in person so if not interseted after viewing pay her the taxi fare and close the subject. I beleive she also don mind rather then areoplane her

cheer

jon2000sg
18-09-2005, 12:30 AM
wow! she seems HOT !

axor3333
20-09-2005, 02:40 AM
wow! she seems HOT !

Ok, She is back for biz, don miss again only 14 days cheer

jon2000sg
23-09-2005, 06:20 PM
yeah! BONK! BONK! BONK! :p

limkim
24-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Hi Bros

Can someone pls PM me her contact?
i hope she is my type of girl
hahaha

happy @!#@!#!

dandan2512
24-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi Bros
Can someone pls PM me her contact?

bro,pls pm threadstarter......cheers.......:)

jon2000sg
25-09-2005, 04:22 AM
juz wondering is it still tight after all these rounds?

ash_lim
25-09-2005, 07:16 AM
juz wondering is it still tight after all these rounds?

Don't wonder bro, just try out and see lor... :)

Cheers! :D
You never know what you gonna get u unless you try.

limkim
25-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Hi bro

I am wondering whether they will reply to stranger sms.

Cos i msg a few recently but never receive any reply from them.

How can msg so they actually reply instead of calling haha

axor3333
25-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi bro

I am wondering whether they will reply to stranger sms.

Cos i msg a few recently but never receive any reply from them.

How can msg so they actually reply instead of calling haha

if you are interested Don waste yr time go straight to the point lah?

what price?
what location?
what time?
go to the location
deal close

so troublesome SMS here and SMS there. If not PM yr contact to me I will ask to call You

cheer

dino2369
25-09-2005, 08:42 PM
hi bro, nice fr on this fl An Qi, can i have her contact pls?? :)

limkim
25-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi

MY luck is running out haha.

Call her at around 8 and confirm a session with her.

Went for dinner and reached there 45 minutes later.

Guess what.

She say she is meeting a close friend but still willing to do it if i am FAST haha.

i dont like to rush so i decline.
She sound so apologise and hopefully next time will be better.

I am quite sure her service must be great from the way she apologise to me i know she is very service oriented haha.

Next time will be better haha

cheer sad sad haha

axor3333
25-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi
I am quite sure her service must be great from the way she apologise to me i know she is very service oriented haha.

Next time will be better haha

cheer sad sad haha

Bro

She look quite busy, Biz is quite good some time need to made appointment early possible one day in advance that what I am doing to get her service
cheer

limkim
25-09-2005, 09:41 PM
yeah maybe will call her again tomolo night.

cheer bros

tazdevil_10
28-09-2005, 12:55 AM
thanks to bro jdi813 for giving me the contact.

a Fr of AnQi...
call her and arrange for a meet up. expectation was not sky high after reading her many FR. she sounded sincere and easygoing type and so i went to book a room. waited for 15mins before she finally came. first impression was hey not so bad what maybe the FR has really lower my expectation. one thing that gets my attention is her perfume. smell so nice.

requested we take a shower. quite SOP but feeling is nice because of her attitude. action starts with her kissing my nipple and blowing me. blowing is nice but not much suction. the blowing goes on for a full 10mins before she say she is tired. my turn to service her...she is easily high and really quite a horny gal and not long after she is demanding i put my bro in action. action starts will missionary and a tfirst i tot she is faking it but after she came i can feel the contraction than i know she really came and soon after i came also. nice feeling as she hug me.

part 2 of the action was rather long cos i lasted very long and she came 3 times and that is wat she say so i don't know how true also. started with her on top than follow by doggy than missionary at the edge of the bed than doggy and finally ended with a flat doggy.

she is really a nice gal and accomodating which gives me a gd GF feeling.

her look is not fantastic but not too bad and at certain angle she looks nice.
she can really be hornyand tat's can be a bad thing cos she grab me so hard tat it's painful.

paid her $100 and off we go....once again thanks jd183 for her contact.

jdi813
28-09-2005, 08:25 AM
another An Qi convert i c ... wahahahahahaha ... told u liao service-wise NO HORSE RUN :D

axor3333
28-09-2005, 04:42 PM
another An Qi convert i c ... wahahahahahaha ... told u liao service-wise NO HORSE RUN :D

Hi Bro

another her supporter

cheer

tazdevil_10
29-09-2005, 12:18 AM

i like the easygoin nature of An Qi. she don't treat it as a business deal makes it more cosy and have more feeling.

suts
30-09-2005, 04:32 PM
thanks to bro jdi813 for the contact.

call n arrange to mit her at h81 at jc.arrive 15 mins later n start to tcss..proceed to shower n was given a very thorough wash. after the shower,straight to the bed we go..was given a catbath wif her hands roaming ard my body.did bj wif cap on..started wif her on top til i cannot tahan n cum.
had a rest n tcss b4 starting again..tis time round doing it missionary..overall very please wif the service.

body: 8
frenching:nvr tried
attitude:9
rtf: must save up 1st

she is indeed very service oriented.no regrets paying $100 for her service.

axor3333
08-10-2005, 02:42 PM
To all bros

Anqi will be here till 24/10/05 so don miss the boat again

cheer

Just_Do_It
09-10-2005, 02:00 AM
To all bros

Anqi will be here till 24/10/05 so don miss the boat again

cheer

Hi bro

I have lost aq number...Looked for her three times b4...She sms her coming back but i accidentally deleted away...can pm me again her number? Thanks!

niteowl
14-10-2005, 05:54 AM
Below is my FR on Anqi - ( ) denotes rating

Met Anqi on an afternoon Thursday
Here comes a quite attractive lady (7.5/10) i would say
In the bathroom my dick she will clean & play
Without any further delay
She and me in the bed we lay
There she gives me a heavenly bbbj (8/10)
Making me high that i dun remember where i stay
Next come the fj (9/10)
Where she accomodate you in different ways
Seeing her in cowgirl style where her beautiful blonde hair sways
Overall Anqi is a service oriented (9/10) lady in her exquisite way
Making sure that i will come back more for her another day

PS: Hope all samsters had a fun time reading my FR and had a GOOD DAY :D :cool:

bloodybitch
14-10-2005, 06:55 AM
hi bros...

can anybro here pls share her contact wif me? can pm me or mail at [email protected]

thanks!!! :D

obelisk
14-10-2005, 08:29 AM
bro klyt11,
pls check ur pm...
vit M coming soon :D

axor3333
14-10-2005, 01:42 PM

Hello bro

when you are free so that 3 of us can hv coffee together again

cheer

newboy1982
14-10-2005, 02:43 PM
HI to all...

Well, I'm new & wonderin anyone willin to give me her contact? Super horny man after readin so many FRs on her hehe... Hopin to try her today so would appreciate very much if someone can PM me her contact... Thanks in advance 1st... :)

NokiaUser82
14-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Anyone can share with me her kangtao? hEhE... :p

newboy1982
15-10-2005, 07:43 PM
1st of all, thanks bro klyt11 for the contact no.. Juz finished a session with her actually... Don't noe how to write FR man.. So hope u guys can bear with me..

Had a hard time findin the destination as I've never been to that area b4.. After reachin & gettin the rm, call AQ & within mins she reached liao lor.. Very fast.. Open the door, to be honest, a little disappointed in the looks lah.. Mayb, I like young gals lor but after readin so many gd FRs decided to giv it a shot at her service lor.. Quite friendly, can chat lor but mayb I always become a mute when c gals so I think she's abit bored by me lah hehe..

Then we stripped ourselves & proceeded to SOP bath lor..Figure wise not bad lah with quite big brown nipples but remember bro kly11 mentioned her stats as 35B.. Sorry IMHO she not really tat big leh.. May 32B only but still quite a handful lah.. A little small tummy too but still ok lah.. She really clean the Ass & didi quite throughly lor.. After tat, dry myself & waited for her on bed lor.. Then she came over & started catbath me lor.. Her fore play have to say is quite gd lor.. I'm new to all this so mayb my expectation not really very high lah.. Suckin on nipples all tat make me high man.. Really njoy it.. Still use her nipples to play with my didi man.. Not bad, quite shoick.. Then ask me turn around & lick my back lor... Quite shoick lah.. She ask wanna lick ass or not I told her no need lor as I don't find it enjoyable & my personal opinion only (hope I don't offend anyone here), feel muz respect the gals lah.. I wouldn't dare to lick anyone's ass lor & I believe they don't njoy it too.. So I prefer not to lah hehe..

After tat turn back & she started to BJ me lor... Ask me wanna capped on or not I said without cap lor.. Her suction is excellent man.. & oso uses her tounge quite alot.. The feelin is heaven man.. Have to say the best I've lor (I haven't tried alot of gals yet lah hehe)..I nearly cum ah but lucky still can ctrl.. Abt say 10min, she on top of me lor.. Hmmm.. maybe my didi too small lah, don't find her really tight but still ok.. Better than most of the Geylang thais I've tried lor.. Very shoick man the feelin when she rode me.. B4 I buay tahan quickly lead her down do missionary 1st ah.. She really very gd & I cum very fast lor (mayb like 15min or less?) Then lie on bed rest lor while she clean for me with tissue lor.. Then proceeded to bathrm wash up for me lor b4 comin back to bed rest.. I don't noe she really horny (as I cum too fast never let her njoy at all I've to say.. Didn't play with her much lor) or actin.. Rested not long only lor she came over & play with didi while touchin her own tits lor.. I think I'm bein an idiot coz I juz lie there let her play doin nothin hehe.. Have to say her touch really shoick man.. I think within min I hard liao.. She gave me quite a shock & impressed look sayin "wow, so fast hard again?" Then she started BBBJ me again lor really shoick.. Actually ask her twice can CIM or not she rejected lah hehe... Awhile later she ask me do her missionary lor.. So pumped her lor.. Again don't noe she actin or real, I admit I very new to sex & I noe I don't sextisfy gals one lor.. But she seemed to njoy it.. Think my dick really too small lah.. At 1st got feelin then she very fast very wet liao man feelin the warmness lor & too wet made me can't feel anythin liao.. (the 1st shot this didn't happen, mayb she didn't njoy lah) Pumped faster & faster as she moan louder.. Then said she cummin so I tried to pumped faster.. I don't think she's actin(hope so) as her whole face really turn very red lor.. She seems shoick ah but all the while I can't cum leh.. So pump awhile longer still can't cum so decided to rest awhile.. She tried to HJ me lor.. Rest awhile liao tell her try again.. She on top for awhile lor.. Very fast she wet again ah... She rode awhile can c she tired lah so lead her down to missionary again.. Pump for awhile she cum again (face red again).. Guess she really horny type man hehe.. Still I couldn't cum & she suggested try doggie.. Pump & pump still can't cum so I told her nvm lor.. Actually she is very gd... But I've never tried doin twice b4 so this may be the reason I can't cum 2nd time lor.. Her attitude really gd.. Keep initiatin try again lor.. But noe she tired so gave up on the 2nd shot lah.. All this took more than 1hr man & no rush, no complains fr her.. Super gd attitude man.. So washed up together, paid her & left lor.. B4 she leave, did ask her abt "shuang fei" she say wan can call her lor.. Her friend & her do together, sayin more shoick coz got 2 gals service me.. Haha.. hope to giv it a try next time but very hard lah since she leavin soon & I'm broke now...

Overall, yes, I'm dissappointed by her looks but her service covered everythin man.. Will RTF her again if I'm lookin for gd service & most imptly got money lah hehe..

Face: 5.5
Body: 7
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: 8
Frenchin: nil (She say she actually don't like not only with customers but BF too .So didn't force her lah)
RTF: Mayb lah if got money but hope to try prettier one (got lobang? Hehe)

small dog
16-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi bros

Just join in after reading the Fr. can any seniors bro can PM me the contact

thanks

SD

niteowl
17-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Just had a RTF with Anqi this afternoon. This time got more feeling maybe because we know each other well already. Shall not go into details. Really worth the money spent. Anyway, to convey a message by Anqi, she is leaving for her motherland soon and will not be back so soon. If you are into a service oriented lady, she is the one with no regrets. Else may have to wait for her to be back in our shores - which is a indefinite answer as to when. So grab the chance while you can or regrets 'cock' standing.:D HAPPY BONKING, fellow samsters.:p

mature22a
18-10-2005, 09:19 AM
can pm/email the contact too?
[email protected]

Nelson.T
18-10-2005, 10:57 AM
can share the contacts too.. pm me pls..

thanks in advance..

IACCH
19-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Got the contact from bro JDI813 and as promised to provide a fr. Called and arranged on Monday (Too busy to provide a fr until now) at 7pm. Called her around 6:30pm to confirm and she was busy and requested me to wait for her for one hour. Ok lor, what to do, must be servicing one of the bro and not free. So go makan and jalan jalan while waiting. Waited until 8pm then she called. Met up with her and went to book a hotel together. Like what bro sez, she is not chio looking so was prepared lah, still can make it with her good figure and well-managed pussy.

The hotel not bad (amber hotel), very spacious to chase around leh. Can recommend orgy there..haha.

As I need to rush somewhere so did two quick shots with her within 1 hr as follow: Go straight to bath with her and sop at the bathroom. Waited at the bed for her. When she ready, started 69 immediately for about 10 mins. Then I requested AR but she sez must wash first as she didnt know I want AR (so bro who wants must tell her in advance during bathing to avoid going to wash again). After thorough washing, go back 69 again but this time, she was licking my hole. Shiok feeling as we attacked each other hole but I only attacked front hole lah. Then, fingered her until she very wet..wah not bad, no foul smell. Then she request me to f**k her as she said she cannot tahan liow. Capped me and started at missionery. Hmm..quite tight considering at her age and experience she had. Pumped her until I came.

Washed up and laid on bed, rested around 5 min. She came to me and I requested bbbj. She is skillful at handling it since she can arouse me again with barely 5 min of rest. Then capped me and she began her horse-riding. Good feeling when she put in as can feel the tightness since I wasn't servicing her so abit dry there. She rode for a good 5 min which is sextifying. Changed to sitting and then missionery. Shifted to side shaft ram before doggying her. Her ass cheek quite nice since it is not fleshy. Doggying her from the position she was kneeling to the position she laid flat. Wah.. even tight at this position since the legs are closed. Rode at this position and cannot tahan liow...just nice about 1hr for 2 shots.

Joked with her whether can do 3rd shot and she looked at me.. haha. Anyway, needed to rush off lah, if can stay longer, if not, might even go for 3rd shot..sigh, since long I did 3 shots in 2 hr liow..the last time I did was many years ago with a Russian at Europe. That time was because she was a real beauty and look like a model, so much so that you want to rush home from office every day just to make love with her every night if she is your wife. Ops...side tracking.. ok thats all...
Got pts or not har?

Sexatronic
19-10-2005, 07:37 PM
thks to bro Iceman for the contact...just finished a sexxion wif An Qi. Since there r already so many FR on her, I'll just do a quick summary.

Fetch her at her place (just say Katong), then proceed to H81 Joo Chiat. After seeing bro IAACH say Amber is good, now a bit regret, shld hv gone there instead.:D

Anyway, yes, the look is a bit on the low side. But I like her figure...not so bony, wif just the right amount of meat.

I guess my chemistry wif her is good, cos' we kept talking and talking. After showering me, lay down on the bed for a while b4 she catbath me. Slowly she proceed down to didi and start bbbj. Wow, shiok! Her bbbj is good, deep throat wif good suction skills. No rush at all.

After abt 10mins of bbbj, capped me and started riding...ooh...damn tight man!! Indeed, it's so tight that i cum after 5mins of intense pumping.

Wash up again and lie down on bed TCSS for another 20mins. Perhaps I'm too tired, got problem 2nd erection. But she tried hard wif another round of bbbj. Once erected, i request for doggy, pump hard for more than 15mins in this position, she is moaning loudly. By now, she's very wet liao, change to missionary, pump again. Damn!! Didi cannot maintain erection leh...:( Thereafter, even tho' she tried to tease my didi, still cannot stand....Old liao.

But I'm ok lor. Tho' I still prefer SYT (like Xiao Yeh), but An Qi's attitude, service and her figure saved the day, not forgetting her tight pussy.

Face: 5.5 (not her strength)
Body: 8.5 (just abt right for me)
BBBJ: 8.5 (V.good)
FJ: 8.5
RTF: erm....no lar.

Anyway, this could possibly be the last (few) FR on An Qi as she's leaving on Monday, 24-Oct.

Bros, hurry up if u want to try....

klyt11
23-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Face: 5.5 (not her strength)
Body: 8.5 (just abt right for me)
BBBJ: 8.5 (V.good)
FJ: 8.5
RTF: erm....no lar.

Anyway, this could possibly be the last (few) FR on An Qi as she's leaving on Monday, 24-Oct.

Bros, hurry up if u want to try....[/QUOTE]

thanks for the FR bro. ya those who wanna try her better hurry before she goes back

KLKOOL
23-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Below is my FR on Anqi - ( ) denotes rating

Met Anqi on an afternoon Thursday
Here comes a quite attractive lady (7.5/10) i would say
In the bathroom my dick she will clean & play
Without any further delay
She and me in the bed we lay
There she gives me a heavenly bbbj (8/10)
Making me high that i dun remember where i stay
Next come the fj (9/10)
Where she accomodate you in different ways
Seeing her in cowgirl style where her beautiful blonde hair sways
Overall Anqi is a service oriented (9/10) lady in her exquisite way
Making sure that i will come back more for her another day

PS: Hope all samsters had a fun time reading my FR and had a GOOD DAY

Wah, great FR, must be sifu, can rhyme one ;)

axor3333
24-10-2005, 05:49 PM
To all bros

Anqi hv left our shore

cheer
axor

klyt11
31-10-2005, 09:19 AM
she has went back, will keep u guys updated about if she is coming back or not...
thank you for all ur support!!!
esp. to those who have RTF her so many times
haha

redsunz17
29-05-2006, 03:59 PM
she has went back, will keep u guys updated about if she is coming back or not...
thank you for all ur support!!!
esp. to those who have RTF her so many times
haha

hey bro...
still remember me...hehehe....
wat happen to ur points...y so jilat......

sgrichard
31-05-2006, 08:23 AM
wonderful FR and wonderful tight pussy...thk u bro