PDA

View Full Version : Great experience NYC Japanese house

AssLover
15-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Guys, after long search I have found a Wall Street secret where the house is staffed by Japanese girls who provide excellent FS with great BBBJ. They are ALL Japanese and if you want you can talk about Tokyp and other cities and places you can visit! It is run by a Japanese madam:) they all speak in Japanese and level of service is like Japan. Price is 250 USD for an hour but GREAT experience. Forget spending money in Tokyo!

I will pass on information only to experienced high point people so do not waste your time if you have no points. The madam will like to verify your local contact details in NYC then only a code will be given.

vaxvms
12-04-2012, 11:41 AM
250 USD is cheap, but u sure tey are not china mm who pretend to be nihon-jin, just like many in TYO

Pink_Flyod
12-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Bro, I had PM you about the location as I need to entertain client in NYC next month.

Yoshi
31-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Guys, after long search I have found a Wall Street secret where the house is staffed by Japanese girls who provide excellent FS with great BBBJ. They are ALL Japanese and if you want you can talk about Tokyp and other cities and places you can visit! It is run by a Japanese madam:) they all speak in Japanese and level of service is like Japan. Price is 250 USD for an hour but GREAT experience. Forget spending money in Tokyo!

I will pass on information only to experienced high point people so do not waste your time if you have no points. The madam will like to verify your local contact details in NYC then only a code will be given.

Love your thread, bro.
Going there in early 2014.
Hope you can help me with the lead. Love the same thing you do...heh heh