PDA

View Full Version : melbourne mar 19 - 29

overair
11-03-2012, 12:58 AM
ok, this is my virgin thread. just the thread, me no virgin. :) lame joke! i know. nervous! so wish bro and sis here be lenient with me. i thank you all in advance!

now, ladies, sorry, no disrespect, but i prefer no lady boys, my apology! again, ladies, who may wish to visit melbourne during the aforementioned dates and don't mind being my date during the stay, kindly feel free to pm me.

why am i there during those dates? biz trip.

the company has arranged a nice apartment along queen street. hence, i would prefer a nice decent lady as a companion who don't mind to bunk with me in the apartment. the lady could have the whole day all to herself. just need to meet me to explode the many nice eating places or things to do around central melbourne together in the evening. no obligation for anything further if it does not please either of us.

some info about me: 39 chinese married male height: 1.78m weight: 80kg. clean cut executive slightly above average grooming but no hunk. no glasses. don't smoke. social drinker.

hope the interests some kind ladies here.

i thank you for reading this. :)

simple2kee
11-03-2012, 10:46 PM
bro, all the best!

overair
12-03-2012, 08:29 PM
day 2:

response = nil (***sighzzz***)
support = 1 (thanks bro simple2kee!)

anyway, let's add a couple details, may be they can sweeten the deal?
1. it is not necessary for the good lady to be with me throughout the whole period. part of the period, say 3-4 days, i would be delighted. may be i do have preference if it could be over the weekend?

2. i would cover the flight fare.

time is running out ... :) wish me luck! :)

overair
13-03-2012, 11:50 PM
day 3:

response = nil

ok ... i'm ready to face the reality. melbourne may not be too enticing a destination at this time.

anyone know how to close this thread?

thanks for everyone who spends anytime read this!

lustymon
14-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Perhaps if you throw in free air ticket ladies might go. Just a suggestion ^^

overair
14-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Perhaps if you throw in free air ticket ladies might go. Just a suggestion ^^

Didn't I mention flights are covered? ;)

Oh dear! I guess it is my failure not making the offer appears to be good enough! Ok lesson learned!

Thanks, sis for the suggestion!

By the way, would you consider now? ;)

overair
14-03-2012, 09:55 PM
day 4:

response = 1!!!

yoo hoo!!! broke the egg! and big thanks to the sis who pm, even she may just look see look see only. appreciate it anyway! well, it means there is hope and it means a great deal after nil response for so long. actually, not that long.

anyway, let me reignite the hope:
1. looking for nice lady companion between mar 19 - 29.
2. not necessary to be the whole period.
3. flights and accommodation covered.

:)

simple2kee
14-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks, sis for the suggestion!

By the way, would you consider now? ;)

bro, i doubt lustymon is a sis. wish u good luck again!
i think 1929 stands a better chance to win than ur thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5531509&highlight=#post5531509

overair
15-03-2012, 01:10 AM
bro, i doubt lustymon is a sis. wish u good luck again!
i think 1929 stands a better chance to win than ur thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5531509&highlight=#post5531509

ahhh ... yes, bro, you are right! the small bro was thinking ... :)

but, the response was not referring to bro lusty ... hehehe ...

and, this is not a competition la ... i am more than happy if any bro/sis can score before me, as long as everyone is shiok! no matter what happen over here. :)

hohoguy
15-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Best of Luck Bro :P

guess67
15-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Good luck TS!

cataramp
15-03-2012, 10:22 AM
walao eh, so good deal

free flight to melbourne... maybe no taker cause too many days and far?

overair
15-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks bros for the support!

On the hind side, I need to work on my copyrighting skill. Judging from the responses and bros' comments, I have definitely not brought the deal out clearly and enticing enough to many! ;) my bad and I shall learn! ;)

Thanks!

Dudez
18-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Bro, can share how was the respond? I have a month work trip coming up to central Europe and thought ur idea was good. I.e. Pay for tickets, hotel, meals in exchange for company.
Thx!

overair
19-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Bro, can share how was the respond? I have a month work trip coming up to central Europe and thought ur idea was good. I.e. Pay for tickets, hotel, meals in exchange for company.
Thx!

my trial fails quite understandably. so, i would say the lesson here is to start asking early! you will need the time for dear ladies here to respond and communicate the arrangement. :) good luck!