PDA

View Full Version : A r/s with a cat 50

tipsy90
11-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Yes, she is a whore. Yes, she is an ang pai. Yes, she has been fucked by many guys. To me, she is someone special. I intend to jot down every details not because i want bros to condemn me or her, but i want to remember the details of the time we spent together.

Lets name her T. I met T about a year ago. One month before my marriage. My friend suggested that i go take a look at this house where many new gals came and the service is quite fantastic. Unknowingly, it became a habit. From a 30mins session, it soon became a one hour session, then to one and a half hours, 2 hrs, 3hrs. It goes on and on.

T is really beautiful. In fact, the best in the house. It has never been easy, this lasted for 10mths. In between this, there has been many lies, many teerak traps, many guys buying gifts for her, many jealously, many mistrust. We have quarrelled many times. Everytime i gave in to her.

She has just gone back. And i miss her very much. It hasnt been easy for me for the past 10 mths. In the next post, i will elaborate on our r/s as i am emotionally unstable now. As i send her to the airport, i cannot help by tear......

If you ask me, i didn't regret meeting her. However, things just couldnt work out the way i want it to be.......

MP5F
11-03-2012, 02:05 AM
bro,

u r married, what about your wife ? :)

sinner1234
11-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Yes, she is a whore. Yes, she is an ang pai. Yes, she has been fucked by many guys. To me, she is someone special. I intend to jot down every details not because i want bros to condemn me or her, but i want to remember the details of the time we spent together.

Lets name her T. I met T about a year ago. One month before my marriage. My friend suggested that i go take a look at this house where many new gals came and the ser.vice is quite fantastic. Unknowingly, it became a habit. From a 30mins session, it soon became a one hour session, then to one and a half hours, 2 hrs, 3hrs. It goes on and on.

T is really beautiful. In fact, the best in the house. It has never been easy, this lasted for 10mths. In between this, there has been many lies, many teerak traps, many guys buying gifts for her, many jealously, many mistrust. We have quarrelled many times. Everytime i gave in to her.

She has just gone back. And i miss her very much. It hasnt been easy for me for the past 10 mths. In the next post, i will elaborate on our r/s as i am emotionally unstable now. As i send her to the airport, i cannot help by tear......

If you ask me, i didn't regret meeting her. However, things just couldnt work out the way i want it to be.......

dear bro tipsy90,

Get a hold of yourself. While awaiting your next post, some general comments from me.

Time will heal all wounds.
No regrets, life is short.
Life goes on and will have much more to fret so be strong.

May your r/s with yr wifey be stronger though.

:)

nicholassoong81
11-03-2012, 03:28 AM
Reminds me of a friend's experience. The difference is that he had a relationship with a cat150 instead of cat50. The lady is a PRC. I supposed that your ex chick is a Thai? Anyway, the lady whom my friend dated is a slut. She cheated about 10 grand SGD from my friend and broke up with my friend because of a third party whom she just got to know. My advice for you is to not take this relationship too seriously. You may think that I am very discriminating. But I never trust any of these WLs. And I will not buy any excuses from them for wanting to work in this line. Yes. I enjoy fucking them. But they are just commodities to me. I may act in front of them and pretend to be nice to them so that I can get better services from them. But I will never marry them or take anyone of them seriously. And the last thing I will ever consider is to give or lend them any money. I hope that you can bear this in mind and not be as naive as my friend had been. Cheers.

shctaw
11-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Fcuk and Forget.

You are buying sex which you feel is love.

tipsy90
11-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Thank you bros for your advice. Fuck and forget is the rule of the game. However, at times, i believe many bros will agree with me that we want more GFE from these WL to make enhance the session. This GFE is the killer. Once feelings are involved, it is very difficult to break away from the trap.

I have been in the GL scene since i was about 19 years old. On and off, i will patronise WL but it has always been a one session affair. Even though some of them i have RTF many times, i have always kept them to one session (30mins). Just fuck and forget like many bros have mentioned.

Sammyboyforum has taught me alot, especially in the matters of the heart section. I have read countless stories and experiences and guidance from fellow brothers in the SBF forum. Most of these relationships never turn out well. Even if it does, it doesn't mean that it will last. I thought i will never fall into this trap. However, i was wrong.

Last May, i visited this house together with a friend. Just another fuck session was my initial thought. The first time i visited this house, i choose another gal as i did not see T in the tank. I dont even remember which gal i choose. I only remember after the session as i was going out, i saw T. She was petite, pretty, with long flowing hair. I immediately asked the OKT whats her name and will book her the next time.

Next time came pretty quickly. In fact, it was the next day. Couldnt get her out of my mind and i need to have her. Had a 30mins session with her. Session was average accompanied by some small talks. Am quite conversant with Thai language and am able to read and write Thai too. (thats another story). Told her will see her another day after the session. Kissed goodbye and left. To be continued tonight.

hamsapkwai
11-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Good for you brother. follow your heart. Go! Go! Go! :p

joew2005
11-03-2012, 03:39 PM
agree ..... life is short.
don't live 2 regret 2 much.

chatlovers
11-03-2012, 04:21 PM
GO in another house and try another girl.. believe me you will find better GFE than your T.

gradeaprick
11-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Looks like this is going to be an interesting story, please kindly continue TS.

Gaofar
11-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Sigh... I can roughly foresee how the story is going to end.. Bro TS, please stay strong and keep a rational and clear mind when doing anything.. If you need help you can message me for help brother. Regards.

RealEstateGuy
12-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Thank you bros for your advice. Fuck and forget is the rule of the game. However, at times, i believe many bros will agree with me that we want more GFE from these WL to make enhance the session. This GFE is the killer. Once feelings are involved, it is very difficult to break away from the trap.

I have been in the GL scene since i was about 19 years old. On and off, i will patronise WL but it has always been a one session affair. Even though some of them i have RTF many times, i have always kept them to one session (30mins). Just fuck and forget like many bros have mentioned.

Sammyboyforum has taught me alot, especially in the matters of the heart section. I have read countless stories and experiences and guidance from fellow brothers in the SBF forum. Most of these relationships never turn out well. Even if it does, it doesn't mean that it will last. I thought i will never fall into this trap. However, i was wrong.

Last May, i visited this house together with a friend. Just another fuck session was my initial thought. The first time i visited this house, i choose another gal as i did not see T in the tank. I dont even remember which gal i choose. I only remember after the session as i was going out, i saw T. She was petite, pretty, with long flowing hair. I immediately asked the OKT whats her name and will book her the next time.

Next time came pretty quickly. In fact, it was the next day. Couldnt get her out of my mind and i need to have her. Had a 30mins session with her. Session was average accompanied by some small talks. Am quite conversant with Thai language and am able to read and write Thai too. (thats another story). Told her will see her another day after the session. Kissed goodbye and left. To be continued tonight.

Braddah you said you have been visiting whorehouses and fucking whores since you were age 19. Whilst some Braddahs also become hooked on the scence many give it up when in a relationship. You said you were involved seriously with Thai gal #1 concurrently and when your marraige commenced. Now you say you are eanamoured with Thai gal #2 but you make no mention of your wife. Braddah, I suggest you focus on real relationships and that is the one with your wife. Braddah you dun really respect your wife. Braddah if you dont respect her then change or let her find a better man. Braddah, these are the rules of SG society.

AHH2222MK6
12-03-2012, 04:00 AM

Haiyah... let's talk like a man, shall we? Are you going to admit that you have been fucking raw with this poo ying?

esssinine
13-03-2012, 11:57 AM
many people have been down this road before. there`s nothing new ;)

tenggiri
13-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Oh shoot ! Here we go again. Only thing missing here so far is uncle Sam's usual 'twit' statement to ts.
:p

thaivisitor
13-03-2012, 06:03 PM

Why don't you write this into a novel and ask your wife to edit it?

I'm sure after that you will enough events to start another thread. Maybe a r/s with the editor of a cat 50 story?

HCKing
14-03-2012, 12:02 AM
nice story TS. enjoy it while it last but when its time to wake up frm yr dream u gotta get up frm yr bed and face the cold, hard reality. thats life, bro. no use wasting yr tears on her, cfm there r other bros going thru the same shit like u. cheongsters almost nvr fail to find their perfect girls in the WL scene. so easy no need to sian no need to put up with their nonsense onli need to put notes on table legs will auto open for u and let u pump until u happy. can get such lobang in real life without $? cannot right? if u cant it means u r only paying for a dream, nothing more than that. u can cry yr heart out, having sleepless night, no mood to work blah blah blah but will she also feel the same for u? for sure she wont, but she will shop her heart out with yr $ instead.:p

HCKing
14-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Reminds me of a friend's experience. The difference is that he had a relationship with a cat150 instead of cat50. The lady is a PRC. I supposed that your ex chick is a Thai? Anyway, the lady whom my friend dated is a slut. She cheated about 10 grand SGD from my friend and broke up with my friend because of a third party whom she just got to know. My advice for you is to not take this relationship too seriously. You may think that I am very discriminating. But I never trust any of these WLs. And I will not buy any excuses from them for wanting to work in this line. Yes. I enjoy fucking them. But they are just commodities to me. I may act in front of them and pretend to be nice to them so that I can get better services from them. But I will never marry them or take anyone of them seriously. And the last thing I will ever consider is to give or lend them any money. I hope that you can bear this in mind and not be as naive as my friend had been. Cheers.

yes bro dont care whether PRC or thai or whatever as long as is WL better start thinking with yr big head else u might end up like REG! ironically the last thing they need while they r here is love. some have husbands in their countries, some have many siblings to feed back hm, some needs fast cash to buy big houses and posh cars for themselves n their familes. all are here in hope of achieving their goals within their short stay and go back hm as big winners. when time to them = $$$, they where gt time to consider yr 'true love'?

ben25
14-03-2012, 12:41 AM
BRO I HAD BEEN THROUGH UR SITUATION N I KOE HOW U FEEL,,,,,I EVEN WENT MORE FURTHER THAN U,,,WE R HUMANS OF COS WILL FEEL SAD MOTION UNSTABLE BELIEVE ME BE HAPPY WITH WHAT U HAV NOW,,,REGRET IS E WORD TAT WILL COME TO UR MIND WHEN E GAME IS OVER,,U WILL END UP LOSING EVERYING WHEN UR PATH GOES OUT OF WAY,,JEALOUSY IS A STRONG POINT ,,CAN U HANDLE IT,,, MOST MEN CANNOT PASS TIS PATH JEALOUSY LOLLL...CAN U WITHSTAND IT ....AN ADVICE FRM ME BRO....U R NOT A THAI.AND U DUN UNDERSTAND WHAT A THAI PPL THINK.U DUN KOE THEIR STYLE OF LIVING AND LASTLT YOU WILL NEVER KOE WHAT A THAI GF U R HAVING REALLY WANTS......BRO BE WISE TINKS TWICE SHE CAN AFFORD TO LOSE BUT U CANT AFFORT TO LOSE.IF U REALLY WANTS to be togther firstly Can u apply her for long term stay in here?can u provide her which what she wans? And many more lahhh.....two different world bro Unless she Loves u................

jolenekoh
25-03-2012, 09:02 PM
all the KC motherfucker losers here.