PDA

View Full Version : I will be alone at MBS for 1 night

rockstar22
10-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Hey Lovely girls / gorgeous ladies,

I got a 1 night stay voucher at MBS (but only be redeemed on week days stay)... anyone want to join me?

Food and drinks on me!

Height: 178cm/79 Kg
Average Looks
Professional working in US mnc
Booking date: any days between 13th-16th March (depending on availability)
Will get a chance to swim at Infinty Pools too!

PM me with your details & picture, so that I can book the room.

pussinboots97
10-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey Lovely girls / gorgeous ladies,

I got a 1 night stay voucher at MBS (but only be redeemed on week days stay)... anyone want to join me?

Food and drinks on me!

Height: 178cm/79 Kg
Average Looks
Professional working in US mnc
Booking date: any days between 13th-16th March (depending on availability)
Will get a chance to swim at Infinty Pools too!

PM me with your details & picture, so that I can book the room.

Presidential suite?

simple2kee
10-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Average Looks

average looking? it is best to step aside. :D

anyway, good luck!

simple2kee
10-03-2012, 09:34 PM
-double post-

rockstar22
12-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Not a presidential suit bro, its just a redemption voucher for a dulex room.

Sorry I cant respond to your PMs with out a picture girls.

rockstar22
15-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks for those who PMed me, unfortunately those are not my type...
how about rest other users in this forum...? just 1 more day to go

sane
15-03-2012, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=rockstar22;6992052]Thanks for those who PMed me, unfortunately those are not my type...

poor thing for those who's being rejected...:(

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Free voucher for a free bonk (food and drinks cannot count)..bo logic leh..

My take is TS go sian some meimei from any clubs and ask better than trying here where most guys are wandering around :D

excelsior12345
15-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Thanks for those who PMed me, unfortunately those are not my type...
how about rest other users in this forum...? just 1 more day to go

you could try being a bit more sensitive you know. you are of average looks after all so you shouldnt be pushing your luck

xanthos
15-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Free voucher for a free bonk (food and drinks cannot count)..bo logic leh..

My take is TS go sian some meimei from any clubs and ask better than trying here where most guys are wandering around :D

You never know if there are any girls actually hanging around the forums right? Perhaps there are local free lancers, pretty tech-savvy but couldn't be bothered to post. So never know.

All the best to TS though. Delux is pretty good, not that big but hey still got a good view (:

HCKing
15-03-2012, 11:41 PM
most prob TS will be alone at MBS PCC whole night. truly unforgetable experience.:D

trademark
16-03-2012, 08:55 AM
You never know if there are any girls actually hanging around the forums right? Perhaps there are local free lancers, pretty tech-savvy but couldn't be bothered to post. So never know.

All the best to TS though. Delux is pretty good, not that big but hey still got a good view (:

There are and they offered themselves to TS but got rejected thus the suggestion for TS to try his luck at the clubs. Anyway I don't think FLs are that desperate to get a free nite stay at MBS.

So tonite is the nite? Lots of drunk teenagers around marina areas so TS can try your luck there. Can see their appearance on the spot and bring back straight away. Cheers! ;)

Banelement
16-03-2012, 09:04 AM
TS, you can try Avatar, just next to the MBS shoppes area by the bay. Lots of hot gals there and from my past exp quite a number are actually looking for ONS and most would even settle for h81. So just find one horny high target you like, and tell her abt yr rm in MBS. All the more easier cos its a Fri so they might be more willing. Maybe can convince her to be ur full-time FB if you're lucky too :D wahahah.

Heh. Good luck and happy bonking TS.

rockstar22
16-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Just got a response from a Korean chinese girl through a LINE app.. she looks hot but unfortunately she has rejected me .. haha... that's life !

i should have been more flexible earlier.. Its still OPEN.. no one shortlisted yet...

look4sex
16-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Just got a response from a Korean chinese girl through a LINE app.. she looks hot but unfortunately she has rejected me .. haha... that's life !

i should have been more flexible earlier.. Its still OPEN.. no one shortlisted yet...

Why not treat the bros here for a drinking session cum gathering in the room ? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-03-2012, 06:10 PM

Sori to hear of your rejection :rolleyes:

How could a Korean/Chinese smoking hot Kimchi dared to reject a ROCKSTAR!!!! :eek:

Why huh? :p She rejected you after you exchanged pic with her or what? :confused:

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Sori to hear of your rejection :rolleyes:

How could a Korean/Chinese smoking hot Kimchi dared to reject a ROCKSTAR!!!!

Why huh? :p She rejected you after you exchanged pic with her or what? :confused:

No wonder lah!
A kimchi asking me to go fragrance instead.
I think she prefer budget accommodation :(

Ichigo_Kurosaki
16-03-2012, 06:38 PM
No wonder lah!
I think she prefer budget accommodation :(

Korean girls are DA BEST!!! :D
But they have very high standards.....Perhaps she don't fancy hotel redemption voucher sort and rather go to a "value" hotel cos redemption vouchers are not quite equivalent to ca$h :p

miniboy
16-03-2012, 07:27 PM
may i throw in a free hotel room at MBS for any sbf female with account older than me and have make reasonable contribute by posting or sharing

drop me a pte msg
no commitment needed
u can have your choice of usage for the room except no man allowed

xanthos
16-03-2012, 07:28 PM
There are and they offered themselves to TS but got rejected thus the suggestion for TS to try his luck at the clubs. Anyway I don't think FLs are that desperate to get a free nite stay at MBS.

So tonite is the nite? Lots of drunk teenagers around marina areas so TS can try your luck there. Can see their appearance on the spot and bring back straight away. Cheers! ;)

Agreed. Just go to a club and get a girl on the spot already la TS. Tell them you got a place at MBS sure will score already haha!

cataramp
16-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Sori to hear of your rejection

How could a Korean/Chinese smoking hot Kimchi dared to reject a ROCKSTAR!!!!

Why huh? :p She rejected you after you exchanged pic with her or what?

No wonder lah!
I think she prefer budget accommodation

haha tag team trolling him ah you two? :D

rockstar22
16-03-2012, 09:54 PM
@bros of SBF

I got my girl finally..done my first round..just enjoying the view and having our drinks... i will share my FR later..

Happy weekend bros!

<Sent from iPhone>

Zakaria
16-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Awesome! Have fun bro! :)