PDA

View Full Version : swinging tonight!

keen4swing
08-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Hi all, we are a local chinese couple looking to swing tonight.

As it is our virgin swing would like to go for a soft swing and if all are comfy that we will go for a full swing.

We are looking for like minded chinese couples. We will be checking in transit tonigh for abt 2-3 hours, if there is a couple that want to join us we will extend to abt 4 hours. We can start soft swinging first den continue to a full swing if all parties are comfy. No forcing please.

Do email us a pic if you and your partner are keen.
[email protected]

We will be providing a bottle of baileys to drink and tok cock and relax first as it is our first time. Cost of the room to be shared.

Nothing fancy about the hotel room,as we are just looking for a good F**k and a good time with likeminded coupes.

What we are looking for, nothing much actually,
- 18-30 years
-chinese couple, (BF/GF or married couples) pls do not bring ur FL, and sorry to single guys and ladies, maybe after this swing den we will consider mmf or mff. But as for now we wanna try to seing first.
- clean and no B.O
- no forcing please

Date : today 8th march
time : 10-11pm ( will be waiting to see whether we get any reponse.

DoS - anything goes as long as my partner agrees and no forcing her pls.
Don't - no raw, no anal and restrictly no forcing.
bring your own condoms and towels.
drinks will be on us to gte everyone is the mood.

Hurry email us a pic of you and ur partner and myprincess will scan through the pics. If she is ok with it we will send you back a pic of us. This is not a prank. We are reli keen to try a swing.

Him - 25 m chinese / 174cm/ 65kg/ average built, average looking

her - 24 f chinese / 165cm / 45kg / slim and cute, B cupper.
Do try to turn her on and not just to fuck.

[email protected]

we'll be waiting for your response if not we will carry on , on our own tonight.

undertable
09-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Welcome ^_^

haoj
09-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Bro, undertable. U going if u going bring us go lol. Must have happy time toget lol.

undertable
09-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Bro, undertable. U going if u going bring us go lol. Must have happy time toget lol.

Bro haha cant go, Liz on red now leh..

haoj
09-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Bro, undertable

sure we may not be having one tonight. we shall wait for u man. see u next week! keep me posted your timing.

Happy time.

haoj
09-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Bro, keen4swing

If u have not found anyone to swing maybe we could try to arrange toget for one next week. thanks.

undertable
09-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Bro, undertable

sure we may not be having one tonight. we shall wait for u man. see u next week! keep me posted your timing.

Happy time.

U noe u call Undertable sure on de, Okie lets just keep updates for the time.

keen4swing
09-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi bros, we met up for a last min soft swing last night at 12am after our own 10 plus 1 on 1 session.
Quickly checked out and went to meet the friendly couple. Thanks for helping us break the ice and ease the tension. Sorry if we seemed rather shy but once things started it was not too bad. Thanks alot.

Foe today we have been teasing around and discussing, we are keen to try a MMF today.
Been teasing around the idea of an extra cock for my Gf.
So here goes,
We are looking for a MMF today 9 march 2012.
Male between 23-30 years Chinese.
The rules same as the above post.
Anything goes but do try to turn her on.
But strictly no RAW and no ANAL.
If she is not comfortable with your request pls do not force and spoil the fun.
Kissing, painting , fingering ( do have short nails) all ok. BJ with or without condom up to her, see the chemistry and how she is turned on.
We will be doing her at the same time to give her the pleasure of 2 guys handling her. I'll let u have first take of banging her and den I'll do it.

Email us your stats and pic of yourself. My Gf will personally scan through the pics and we will reply whoever she feels comfy with. To arrange for tonight.
Do abit of an Intro of yourself for her to read too.
Email : [email protected]
Only those with pics will be entertained.

One more thing... M joining us has to host us and pay for the room. Cost will not be spilt for the MMF unlike for swinging where we shared the cost. Hope u understand ..

Bring you own towel,
Bring your own condoms.

Davidmelody
09-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi bro, thanks for inviting us last nite. We too had lots of fun. Attend more party n u will get use to it...not to be so nervous n shy. Heehee.
Hope u guys enjoy the nite wif us too.

Dav n Mel.

haoj
09-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Bro straightup

Wed hope it will be a amazed night.
Will not be disappointed. Lol. Ya today super charge up.

Bro, undertable
Once your miss are ready to go let us know. We are fully charge lol.

Devil Master
09-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Ya...TGIF :) enjoy

undertable
10-03-2012, 02:08 AM
Bro straightup

Wed hope it will be a amazed night.
Will not be disappointed. Lol. Ya today super charge up.

Bro, undertable
Once your miss are ready to go let us know. We are fully charge lol.

^^Noted bro!!

keen4swing
12-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi girls ,

Me n my bf looking for MFF this time round.
Detail about us is all stated above.
Hotel will be paid by him.
No riding raw.

He will give u a really enjoyable time if u serve him well.

Email us ur picture n I wil send u bk his
Date wil be on 12 march night time