PDA

View Full Version : Dirty LiL Secrets Vol 1

Sturmgrenadier
08-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down....

For bros who remember that tune? It just shows how old we are ;)

For the record this is a journal of how a (then) young, impressionable young man going overseas on his own, his ups & downs and of course his dirty lil secrets....

This will be the first time I've written a thread like that so pls bear with me! I am a old dude now so it takes a while to recall these details!

[b]Journal Entry 1[b]

So here I was, a fresh faced 21 year old from a strict upbringing. Hair still cropped short and 2 weeks after disrupting my NS.

I found myself with my suitcases packed and standing at Changi Airport.

Me the sheltered dude who could cook Maggi Noodles with an egg but not much else.

Me the sheltered dude that was being sent over to the UK to study on his own, with no friends or relatives there.

I was feeling great when I went through the gate.
I was feeling great when I boarded the plane.
I was feeling great watching LOTR Trilogy...B2B.

I freaked out as I stood with my bags, freezing my butt off in a foreign country and with no idea what to do next.

As with any male...I needed to mark my territory and so I jumped onto a cab (GBP20) taxi ride (SGD60 at the time) and I was like WTF that's like the price of 2 jugs at Mdm Wong lor....but it needed to be done and so off to the dorms I went!

Predictably Singaporean, I was there a day early to 'get used to it' and no one else had arrived yet. Fucking sianz, I was jet lagged with no friends and there was no chicken rice or char kuay teow around knn...life sucked and truth be told I was homesick as fuck.

To be continued...

iswift
08-03-2012, 03:34 PM
First to support!!
pitching my tent and waiting for part 2

acidicavex
08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
pitch tent......

Sturmgrenadier
08-03-2012, 04:00 PM
[b]Journal Entry 2[b]

The first thing I did when i got to my dorm was to set up my computer and speakers where I proceeded to blast my fav Pearl Jam CD (told you I was old!) but it was a little freaky to be the first guy in the building of 10 floors with no one else in there except for the security guard.

Obviously I never left my room that night lol.

Woke up at 5am and hungry as hell, so I changed and went down to McDonalds for breakfast and to stone for a while.

After breakfast I got sleepy an so headed back to koonz.

Woke up around lunchtime to the sound of music and thought I had left the music on but quickly realised that it was coming from the room across the hallway! Better still i heard a female voice and so i quicklyI brushed my teeth, took a shower and changed and opened the door to kay poh....wah pui chao nua, it was a fat ang moh cha bo lor....

I was about to run back to my room when I heard a second female voice and as luck would have it, I saw this this girl in skin tight jeans, with long legs, a slim waist and a really nice rack smiling back at me with long dark hair with golden highlights.

I guess life wasn't that bad after all ;)

Sturmgrenadier
08-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Journal Entry 3

Realising that she realised that I was checking her out, she asked playfully 'Are you done looking yet?' with a smile and I must have gone bright red because she started laughing but I managed to recover quickly, smiled, extended my hand and replied 'No, I have not but was rudely disturbed ;)

Thankfully she had a sense of humour and laughed while she shook my hand. So I had met my first chio bu in the UK, a BBC (British Born Chinese) from London by the name of Claire.

Thinking to myself 'Ho Say Liao!' I was quickly brought back down to earth by the sound of a male voice of a dude bringing her suitcases from the hallway who she quickly introduced. At this time the fatty Ang Moh cha bor came over to introduce herself too and Claire excused herself to go pack her room while I stood there talking to Rachel (the fatty but actually she was really nice person lah).

All the while thinking about bending Claire over my bed and not really paying attention to Rachel :p

Sturmgrenadier
08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Journal Entry 4

Rachel soon gave up talking to me and mumbled something about heading back to her room to unpack. So I wondered back to my room, put the music on and left the door open.

Was smoking in my room with the windows opened and I must have drifted off to sleep (damn jet lag) when I was woken up by a knock on my open door. I looked up to see Claire at my door and I invited her in with a smile and the smile died a little when Rachel followed her in lol.

She asked if I wanted to join them for dinner (wow I must have dosed off quite a while!) and I quickly agreed. I turned on some music videos on my comp and jumped into the bathroom for a quick shower and changed.

As we headed out to the city centre for food, we picked a nice bar and walked in. I was still yawning from time to time (damn you jet lag!!) so Claire suggested Red Bull. I suggested we add Vodka to that. Rachel decided on beer.

Turns out Rachel is one hell of a drinker (she is Scottish) and quite loud when she gets tipsy. Before dinner was even over, she had finished 4 pints of beer. She was also mercilessly teasing us Asian boys and out inability to drink and so I matched her glass for glass. Meanwhile Claire was joking around as well and had a couple of drinks.

Dinner ended and we had no idea where to go so I suggested that we head back to my room with more vodka and put some music on.

We headed down to Spar (their version of 7/11) and bought a bottle of Vodka, mixers, beer (for Rachel) and snacks and headed back to my room. I was getting excited and was already planning to get rid of Rachel but could not think of an excuse. So LPPL we started drinking, playing cards and just general TCSS.

During the conversation, Rachel asked if I had a GF. I lied and said no (which would come back to bite me in the ass later) and I then asked both of them if they were attached. Predictably Rachel did not but Claire did. I asked if it was the guy today and she said no, that was her brother. I then casually asked where he was and she said that he was working back in her home town but was a bit of a dick.

Super sianz but whatever right? So I played drinking games, made them laugh and we got pretty drunk that night. Rachel actually fell asleep on my bed and we could not wake her up lol. Her door was locked and neither of us wanted to search her for her keys. At that point Claire asked if I wanted to sleep over in her room....

To be continued ;)

MP5F
08-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Campin here for your next update bro. :D

callmebad
08-03-2012, 10:40 PM
so damn lucky you!:p:)

Abastor
09-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Camping for more.

Sturmgrenadier
09-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Journal Entry 5

I recall going bright red (yes again), tried to keep a straight face and mumbled something that sounded like 'Sure' but she started giggling so I suppose my attempts at playing it cool must have failed miserably lol.

At the time I remember recalling that my last thought to myself as we left the room was 'Wah I should probably buy Rachel some chocolates or something to thank her for falling asleep on my bed...even if I had to probably burn the bed sheets the next morning looooool'.

We took the remaining drinks to Claire's room and continued to drink but we wanted to smoke and so we left the windows open. Claire the said 'Hey do you mind if I changed to my jammies?' At that moment I was thinking wah sian, if she really changed to like Pooh Bear or something pajamas it would be quite turn off lor.'

As she was changing in the bathroom, I walked to the windows and looked out into the night scene, we were on the top floor (11th) and so we had a clear unobstructed view of the city skyline. The lights were off except for the glow of her lava lamp.

The door opened and I recall seeing her in the reflection of the window as she stepped out of the bathroom and I stopped breathing for a moment...

Claire had put on a pair of skimpy shorts and a thin white spaghetti strap top....

gabriel123
09-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Camping here ..

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Staying here longer for more :D

TwinT
09-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Nice Story
Time Flies...Bring memories back.
Waiting for more.

recherche
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Perhaps a good idea to log down your escapade early. So that you can remember all the details. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

carlosjames
09-03-2012, 02:10 PM
mind if i camp here ? :D

Sturmgrenadier
09-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Journal Entry 6

I honestly was panicking at the time but managed to keep a calm exterior. She asked me to shut the windows as she was cold and my eyes instantly flicked to her chest and realised that her nips were erect and showing through her top.

So I closed the windows and....just stood there. My heart was pumping. My face went red (of course). Claire was now sitting on her bed and teasingly asked 'Are you one of those guys who goes red after drinking or is there something else on your mind?'

I honestly can't remember what my response was but it must have been really stupid, funny or both as Claire started giggling again.

It was then that I pulled myself together, walked to the table, poured us two shots and said 'I normally sleep in my boxers and nothing else, will that bother you?' and smiled back at her.

I was standing at the side of her bed, and she was kneeling at the edge to take the shot of vodka from me and I could smell her slightly floral scent and was the sight of her cleavage and nips were really turning me on. We downed our shots and as she passed me her glass, I pulled her towards me instead and she did not resist.

I had a serious hard on going at that moment and the feeling of her body on mine really got me going. We kissed and it was obvious that she was really horny as well from the soft moans as my hands roamed. I recall putting both hands on her butt and lifted her up. She responded by wrapping her hands round my neck and her legs around my waist.

At this point she was grinding herself against my hard on and I was in heaven. She planted her feet back on the bed and reached for my jeans. All this while we were still furiously playing tonsil tennis and after a little struggle with my jeans button, she unzipped me while I took my t-shirt off.

The moment my manhood was free she suddenly slowed it down. First she licked my tip, ever so gently, and asked 'if I liked that'. I cheekily responded 'I'd like it even more if you did more of it'. As I moved in to kiss her she pushed me away gently and sat back on her bed, back to the wall and said 'It comes with a price...'.

I did not need a second invitation.

I gently climbed on her bed, spread her legs and slipped my hand into her shorts with one hand while gently kissing her....

TBC ;)

jdi813
09-03-2012, 04:47 PM
camping for next installment :D

Sturmgrenadier
09-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Journal Entry 7

As am hand roamed down, I could feel her trembling slightly and it just made me even want her more...I had to really resist the urge to just rip her shorts off and enter her there and then.

Was pleasantly surprised to find her totally shaven, just the way I liked it! I could feel her excitement growing as her breaths became shorter and sharper. I slowly caressed her clit and purposely dragged it progressively south and I played with her innner thighs, eliciting small moans from her.

After a few minutes of building the moment, I pushed her down on the bed and slid her shorts off. Using my thumb and fore finger to open her abalone up, I alternated between gently flicking my tongue at her and kissing/licking her inner thighs. By now, her moans were getting louder and she was grabbing the bed covers now, her back arched slightly to guide my tongue.

I now started to give her tiny thrusts of my tongue in her love hole and she was bucking her hips now and grinding herself and I rewarded her with reaching all the way in with my tongue while flicking her bean with my thumb.

Her juices were now flowing down the sides of her leg and I was loving it. We were both feeling it then and she stopped me just before she came and wanted to give me a bbbj but I just pinned her down and used my rock hard dick to tease her mercilessly...inserting it a little bit and pulling it out just as she was moving her hips to receive me fully....

Finally I could not take it anymore and inserted my rod deep into her. She shuddered immediately and I could feel her hot juices flow and the tightening of her love hole. I am not shy to say that I was so turned on by then that less than a minute later I was about to come and was about to withdraw when she sensed it...and locked her legs behind me and whispered to me to come inside her.

I could not help it but to explode deep inside her. I don't think I have ever come so much before in my life and she held me tight and came again....

But the story does not end as yet, this was one of the rare times that I was so turned on that I was immediately able to carry on...but that for Journal 8 ;)

TBC

eeemen
09-03-2012, 10:34 PM
another camper here :D, cheers bro .....................

callmebad
09-03-2012, 11:49 PM
more like sexy secrets than dirty secrets to me:)

Horsemann
10-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Reporting for camp duty...:D

FarAway
10-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Journal 8 please! :p

LianLover
10-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down....

Fresh prince of bel air

lol...when will smith was still a kid

starmind
10-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Support . Support . Support !!!

MP5F
10-03-2012, 02:42 PM
keep it cummin ! :D

cocknloaded
10-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Very good story bro.. Waiting for ur next update

Eternal Luck
10-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Excellent writing skills that makes it easy to read and understand.

diputs1269
10-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Very fast conquer target, waiting for more:)

SharkMan
10-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Nice... wish I could go back to my uni days overseas... and be wild this time instead of being a good boy... :rolleyes:

Sturmgrenadier
12-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys :) Will do J8 today, stay tuned!

grant
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Camping. Looking forward for more

Niflhel1
12-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Camping here for new developments

Sturmgrenadier
12-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Journal Entry 9

I'll me honest and say that I can't remember what happened next except that I was young, physically fit and the conditions were right (read horny as fuck) but I filled her up 5 more times - back to back as it was just that good.

Never in my life has that ever happened before and it certainly has never happened again - perhaps the biggest reason why I still remember that night...even when it happened all the way back in Sep 1997.

The recount, however, does not end there. The story had one more twist....

After the sixth time we literally were exhausted and fell asleep on her bed, under the covers on a chilly night. Total bliss.

Somewhere in the early morning - I was awakened. Pleasantly so. I could recall a dull ache near my pelvic area, in the space above my dick and below my stomache to the left, as I always did when I was overly aroused/sexed up.

And the reason for me waking up was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen waking up....

Claire was in between my legs and looking at me with her smoky and lustful eyes and gently licking and sucking me off. It was so intense and straight after waking up that I cannot describe the feeling other than raw, animal instinct and desire.

Without hesitation I flipped her over and all I wanted to do was to bury my tongue in her hole and taste her cum. We made each other periodically stop, in sheer ecstasy when the pleasure and sensations nearly overpowered us at times. It was almost like an unspoken competition of who could make the other come first and I am proud to say that I was rewarded with her hot, slightly salty cum and juices in my mouth as her thighs tensed and I could feel her shuddering slightly....

Feeling the need to come, I flipped her over and entered her deeply and you could see that she was still cumming and I will never forget the look on her face that morning.

I was already close to climax at that point when Claire did something which till today, I've never had from any other girl. She flipped me over, with such lust and intent in her eyes, which only made me want her more and before I could do anything else? She was between my legs and looking up at me like she really wanted to taste me as well.

My only regret is that after the seventh time essentially, my cum was already watery but as I exploded into her mouth, I shot my hot load into her mouth and she never even flinched.

Claire then kept her gaze on me while she swallowed my load and proceeded to suck me dry...

I hope you guys have enjoyed my recollections thus far but this isn't the end....I did spend 10 years in the UK after all ;)

Stay tuned for J9!!