PDA

View Full Version : Your top 5 fav house / rooms facilities / deco setup / OKT Service

MaoSanWang
08-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi guys,

The gals looks and services are important, but the room set up, facilities available also adds to the overall feel, fun and experience.

Perhaps we can share experiences of your top 5 fav house rooms and why it appeals to you eg. waterbed, auto vibration bed, bonk chair, rope swing in air gadget, full wall ceiling mirrors, SM equidment, theme room (office, school, hosp, airline cabin) or super OKT service etc.
:D

MaoSanWang
08-03-2012, 01:49 PM
I have very limited experience for the $150 cat but will share what I have that I think is worth sharing.

1654A -
one of the room has big round bed (bigger than King Size) surrounded by full floor to ceiling mirrors (laterally all walls plus ceiling all mirrored). you get to roll around in bed and get to check out any angles from the mirror reflections.

The only down side, the bed so big, it leaves limited walk space around room for standing action. :-)

MaoSanWang
14-03-2012, 02:28 PM
any bros with experience to share?

Alejandro88
14-03-2012, 03:37 PM
IMO, the top whore shop room is Yi Tiao Long! :D

MaoSanWang
14-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Bro Alejandro88,

Care to elobroate?

Alejandro88
15-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Very well decorated room and the ambience is good for sex! But not enuff vanity mirrors. There is a inflatable float in the toilet for the WL to perform soapy body-to-body sliding on the customer while he lies on his stomach and back. The front part is super shiok because her pussy and tits are in contact with your dick but not allow to enter, just a teaser! :p :D

Chupachups
15-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Some of my likes are:
1817: clean, sizable shower and rooms, modern concept.
1425 (not sure if it's correct, I only recall something like Rainbow Club): this place has an affiliate along Lor 16 house 37 or 39 .. Rooms at L14 are very modern boutique hotel concept with thick velvet-like curtains.. Only issue is that it can be quite tight?

omnia
15-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Some of my likes are:
1425 (not sure if it's correct, I only recall something like Rainbow Club): this place has an affiliate along Lor 16 house 37 or 39 .. Rooms at L14 are very modern boutique hotel concept with thick velvet-like curtains.. Only issue is that it can be quite tight?

Propably 1427 which is related to 1639...both r nice n redocor...also agree 1817 gd ambiance n just luv the mattresses probably the best beds in gl...1651,2062 n 2033 same decor clean modern gd mirrors...16W06 another wif gd rms also different decor...for the sake of completeness 1854 crappy looking hse wif lagi crappy looking rms...suggest u call their mms at other hses wif more conducive environment to fully enjoy yr bonk

Alejandro88
16-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Propably 1427 which is related to 1639...both r nice n redocor...also agree 1817 gd ambiance n just luv the mattresses probably the best beds in gl...1651,2062 n 2033 same decor clean modern gd mirrors...16W06 another wif gd rms also different decor...

Yes, 1639 & 1427 are owned by the same boss. The female boss who drives a maroon Jag manages 1639 whilst his son manages 1427. Yes, I must agree both shops are well decorated. L2007 also quite modernly decorated besides 16W19.

MaoSanWang
21-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Visited Honey at 2060 recently.

The house looks decent from outside but slightly shabby on the inside.
Wasnt even offered any drinks by auntie at reception...

Decent size room with comfortable space around the king size bed.
Ceiling to floor mirror (old with spots though).
Bath cubicle just big enough for 2.

My first encounter with bong chair.
With handles for gal to hold chair and leg rest at the end.
Height of chair at guy's waist level for easy hip movement. :-)

Return factor:
house --> no,
gal --> YES! :D

Alejandro88
21-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Visited Honey at 2060 recently.

The house looks decent from outside but slightly shabby on the inside.
Wasnt even offered any drinks by auntie at reception...

Aiyah brudder, the old auntie's legs are not doing well and weak. So she expect customers to sell service the drinks in the fridge located near the staircase to heaven. So please forgive this poor old woman lah. :)

Please support old woman even though her house is not modern and well kept. She is already so advance in her age and therefore not much time left liao leh. Please be more magnanimous bruddar. :)

MaoSanWang
24-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Sure bro Alex.

Noted. :D

Alejandro88
09-04-2012, 08:40 PM
bro,
is it the same old type like last time 2047 ? if so i will come cos for memory sake i prefer old houses :D

Then u should try 1854 & 24M13. :D

gooner144
09-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Very well decorated room and the ambience is good for sex! But not enuff vanity mirrors. There is a inflatable float in the toilet for the WL to perform soapy body-to-body sliding on the customer while he lies on his stomach and back. The front part is super shiok because her pussy and tits are in contact with your dick but not allow to enter, just a teaser! :p :D

so which house is this bro?

mav6299
09-04-2012, 10:53 PM
L16wh12 yi tiao long

alex8888
18-04-2012, 02:03 PM
so which house is this bro?

Bros, could we start a tread of the worst OKT/house. I nominate 2043 OKT being unfriendly. The rooms are not well kept. There was one occasion, I might have paid $150 for a $100 wl. I found out it months later from a different house. I stop going to that house since them. My buddies recommended 1654A and 1429 and I am happy with these OKTs' recommendation.

miwantit
18-04-2012, 03:10 PM
L28H31A Willie very friendly and always recommends good girls.

Vertu
18-04-2012, 03:17 PM
L28H31A Willie very friendly and always recommends good girls.

My favourite will be 16-54A and 28-31A ...and this are the only 2 house i will visit.

Both Ah hua and Willie are long time frenz since 1990's ....

Alejandro88
18-04-2012, 03:27 PM
My favourite will be 16-54A and 28-31A ...and this are the only 2 house i will visit.

Both Ah hua and Willie are long time frenz since 1990's ....

Wahh, bruddar, you got The two Hotest fuckshops in the whole of GL! :D

pangsc
18-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Bros, could we start a tread of the worst OKT/house. I nominate 2043 OKT being unfriendly. The rooms are not well kept. There was one occasion, I might have paid $150 for a $100 wl. I found out it months later from a different house. I stop going to that house since them. My buddies recommended 1654A and 1429 and I am happy with these OKTs' recommendation.

Hi bro, I also had bad experience with OKT at 2043. I have doubt about his honesty. His recommendations were usually lousy and I had to reject the wls a couple of times. A few years ago, I believed on one occasion paid him $200 by mistake for the service of a $150 wl by giving him 4 piececs $50 notes. Then I found my money was short by one note in settlling my supermarket purchases hours later. He denied my overpayment in my next visit to his house and said I paid him correctly $150. Well, it was my words against his. I walked out and never go back again. His house is old and the furniture was at last ten to fifteen year. It is definitely not the place to enjoy sex with your wl.

I now go to 1654A and go to 2831A once in a while as there are many smokers gathering at the latter house. I have no regret over that.

peter388
18-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi bro, I also had bad experience with OKT at 2043. I have doubt about his honesty. His recommendations were usually lousy and I had to reject the wls a couple of times. A few years ago, I believed on one occasion paid him $200 by mistake for the service of a $150 wl by giving him 4 piececs $50 notes. Then I found my money was short by one note in settlling my supermarket purchases hours later. He denied my overpayment in my next visit to his house and said I paid him correctly $150. Well, it was my words against his. I walked out and never go back again. His house is old and the furniture was at last ten to fifteen year. It is definitely not the place to enjoy sex with your wl.

I now go to 1654A and go to 2831A once in a while as there are many smokers gathering at the latter house. I have no regret over that.

Thanks bros, it is helpful to let us know so that we would not get into a similar situation in future.

MaoSanWang
27-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Any house in Geylang that carries theme deco?
eg. Classroom, Doctor's clinic, Office.

Would be great to fulfill fantasies.
Bonking the sch mate you used to have a crash on,
the babe doctor checking your penis or
your hot office colleague who always bends doen infront of your table exposing her cleveage...

lol.

Alejandro88
27-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Any house in Geylang that carries theme deco?
eg. Classroom, Doctor's clinic, Office.

I am afraid no. The only theme rooms u can find are in W06. Theirs are like ancient china rooms. Quite nice and conducive actually. Check it up! LAst time 1606 has Aquarium and Birdie theme rooms but now renovated oredi. The fishes and Birdies were donated to teksi driver unfit liao! :rolleyes: The rest of the houses are mainly renovated to modern style rooms. :D

BronzeGod
31-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Some of my likes are:

Actually I really dislike 1817. The rooms are very small and make me claustrophobic. Quite dirty also.

The outside looks nice but the rooms suck. The mirrors are in the wrong position and too high up on the front or back of the bed for you to view any kind of action clearly.

No mirrors on the ceiling or on the side of the bed... So you can't view catbath action or yourself fucking the chick from the side or on top which sucks.

Plus they play their music stupendously loud and till the bass from outside the room boomed its way non-stop into the rroom and gave me and the girl a headache.

I sincerely do NOT recommend 1817. Do not be fooled by this house's exterior and the outside hall. The rooms are shit and you will not enjoy your time in them.

unfit
01-09-2012, 03:32 PM
The fishes and Birdies were donated to teksi driver unfit liao!

Birds flew away liao and Fishes all swim to Long Kang at Kallang River lor...:p

I tot you dun wan leh...:D

If you inform Ah Yap earlier then can let you bring home mah...;)

BronzeGod
01-09-2012, 04:55 PM
not really...no offence to the loyal fans, i want a $80 malaysian girl, he call a very old aunty for me. and i kanna `Gun' , i have to see many doctors...:mad:

What you mean you kena "gun" and have to see many doctors?

Hotgizmos
01-09-2012, 06:20 PM
My top 5 house would be

1606 OKT is a very nice guy, rooms are not bad. too bad bird room is no longer operational

1612 Tommy is a good OKT and will try his best to accommodate your requests

1654a Always supplying the gems

1639 (if i am not wrong), the one whose OKT is a lady. Gives me discount a few times

2047 Just included this to make up the five. This house is here because of Jia Yi mainly :D

cuntking
01-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Then u should try 1854 & 24M13. :D

1854???? You got to be kidding .... very old "fish bowl" concept house leh

siaokia41
02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Still have Malaysian girls meh????
Last 3 years I never see any

merlinlion3
02-09-2012, 04:39 PM
@bro siaokia41

have msian WL. Go 1654a and ask for Judy.

joncheong
02-09-2012, 05:19 PM
1809 not bad though old, they got lots of mirrors...

MaoSanWang
06-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I am afraid no. The only theme rooms u can find are in W06. Theirs are like ancient china rooms. Quite nice and conducive actually. Check it up! LAst time 1606 has Aquarium and Birdie theme rooms but now renovated oredi. The fishes and Birdies were donated to teksi driver unfit liao! :rolleyes: The rest of the houses are mainly renovated to modern style rooms. :D

Was at W06 recently. saw the rooms with china deco. nicely done.

went to top level. wow, they have a round bed with those rope mechanism hanging special designed bed frame. those that suppose to let WL sit in and let you bonk them as they swing on rope... lol.

The WL i was with say she didnt know how to use.:(

I must go figure it out and use it the next time.

This will be something new on my Must Try list. lol!

BronzeGod
02-12-2012, 05:22 PM
This is a note that I hope all OKTs will read so they can get back to the basics. Cos if you have lots of syt gems in your house but people don't come to your house but call your girls from outside instead, you are losing big money by having really shitty rooms...

I don't know why houses don't design rooms with proper mirrors... I think most cheongsters do appreciate having mirrors on all four sides and on the ceiling ao they can watch the gal doing catbath, ar and bbj from all angles... And when she's on top off you, you want to watch her riding you from the side and also on the ceiling... When you fuck her missionary or in doggy, it's nice to watch her expression and her tits shaking in the mirror...

Unfortunately some houses really stupidly don't have mirrors or put them in strange positions like too high up or blocked with a bed headboard, rendering them useless. Hope okts will read this and realize we don't go your house cos you design your room in a stupid way.

You should realize this when your girls are popular but get called from other houses, instead of being patronized at your house.

Good to invest in mirrors all round and test out the view by lying on the bed and see if cheongsters are able to get a clear FULL VIEW from all angles or is something in your decor blocking the view like a stupid headboard, a cupboard or chest of drawers in the way. Or is there a bright spotlight on the ceiling shining in cheongsters eyes that render your ceiling mirror useless?

joncheong
02-12-2012, 06:24 PM
This is a note that I hope all OKTs will read so they can get back to the basics. Cos if you have lots of syt gems in your house but people don't come to your house but call your girls from outside instead, you are losing big money by having really shitty rooms...

I don't know why houses don't design rooms with proper mirrors... I think most cheongsters do appreciate having mirrors on all four sides and on the ceiling ao they can watch the gal doing catbath, ar and bbj from all angles... And when she's on top off you, you want to watch her riding you from the side and also on the ceiling... When you fuck her missionary or in doggy, it's nice to watch her expression and her tits shaking in the mirror...

Unfortunately some houses really stupidly don't have mirrors or put them in strange positions like too high up or blocked with a bed headboard, rendering them useless. Hope okts will read this and realize we don't go your house cos you design your room in a stupid way.

You should realize this when your girls are popular but get called from other houses, instead of being patronized at your house.

Good to invest in mirrors all round and test out the view by lying on the bed and see if cheongsters are able to get a clear FULL VIEW from all angles or is something in your decor blocking the view like a stupid headboard, a cupboard or chest of drawers in the way. Or is there a bright spotlight on the ceiling shining in cheongsters eyes that render your ceiling mirror useless?

Many okt cannot read english bro... Hehe.... Unless their 'assistants' help them...

BronzeGod
02-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Many okt cannot read english bro... Hehe.... Unless their 'assistants' help them...

There are a lot of OKT "informants" always hanging around the houses playing with iPad and giving other customers weird looks while translating what they read to OKTs and WLs.

This is another thing that made me PBAN certain houses, cos it's an eyesore to see these guys there, talking loudly and trying to give their views to okt, wls and sometimes to customers...

And when other customers pick certain girls, these clowns will make some dumb comments or give stupid looks.

Do these clowns help okts earn any $$? I don't know. But would be good if okts can ask these guys not to hang around after they're done with their business.

Another problem such clowns cause is the house looks crowded with guys, so when customers open the door and see so many guys sitting tHere, they straightaway turn around and leave.

Perhaps okt should install a rule where if not calling any girls, customers should not hang around for more than an hour.

Also, after the deed is done, customers should leave within an hour unless calling or waiting for another girl.

Some clowns stay at the house like from open to close playing with iPad/iPhone, chatting w girls for free and generally taking up space and being an eyesore.

Okts out there, such guys are not good for your business. And if you're depending on such clowns to write fake FRs, seriously, you'll be found out sooner or later...

Best to clear such parasites out of your house, business would definitely improve as punters generally prefer privacy and quiet rather than your brothel looking like a noisy marketplace...

Nato17
02-12-2012, 06:57 PM
There are a lot of OKT "informants" always hanging around the houses playing with iPad and giving other customers weird looks while translating what they read to OKTs and WLs.

This is another thing that made me PBAN certain houses, cos it's an eyesore to see these guys there, talking loudly and trying to give their views to okt, wls and sometimes to customers...

And when other customers pick certain girls, these clowns will make some dumb comments or give stupid looks.

Do these clowns help okts earn any $$? I don't know. But would be good if okts can ask these guys not to hang around after they're done with their business.

Another problem such clowns cause is the house looks crowded with guys, so when customers open the door and see so many guys sitting tHere, they straightaway turn around and leave.

Perhaps okt should install a rule where if not calling any girls, customers should not hang around for more than an hour.

Also, after the deed is done, customers should leave within an hour unless calling or waiting for another girl.

Some clowns stay at the house like from open to close playing with iPad/iPhone, chatting w girls for free and generally taking up space and being an eyesore.

Okts out there, such guys are not good for your business. And if you're depending on such clowns to write fake FRs, seriously, you'll be found out sooner or later...

Best to clear such parasites out of your house, business would definitely improve as punters generally prefer privacy and quiet rather than your brothel looking like a noisy marketplace...

Too much top 5/top 10 already. I got "top"sy turvey already. Next time want to Top to me, need to Top ME first. :rolleyes:

BronzeGod
02-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Too much top 5/top 10 already. I got "top"sy turvey already. Next time want to Top to me, need to Top ME first. :rolleyes:

You wanna kena TOP, can, you pay me 10k, I top you with my drill until you cry out like a PRC whore. LOL.

Nato17
02-12-2012, 10:35 PM
You wanna kena TOP, can, you pay me 10k, I top you with my drill until you cry out like a PRC whore. LOL.

Why would I want to kenna "TOP" by a guy when I can get a WL to do that honor for me and maybe get raw in the meantime? :confused:

BronzeGod
03-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Why would I want to kenna "TOP" by a guy when I can get a WL to do that honor for me and maybe get raw in the meantime? :confused:

Raw is WAR bro... Or is it you hoping to win the top prize - one way ticket to a dishonorable death by AIDS???

joncheong
03-12-2012, 01:36 AM
the conditions of the house opposite 1654 2nd floor is horrible...damn old...even the floor flipping le...lolzzzz

Nato17
03-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Raw is WAR bro... Or is it you hoping to win the top prize - one way ticket to a dishonorable death by AIDS???

Dude. The way we are playing in GL, you really think you can beat the russian roulette even when wearing a condom? I mean, looking at your strike rate with WLs, you have almost screwed over 100 gals by now and counting. You think really you would be able to escape long run? Variance will catch up sooner or later. ;)

Nato17
03-12-2012, 01:43 AM

Sigh. People really take me literally about rawing.

But seriously, the way we keep bonking, it is only a matter of time something happens.

BronzeGod
03-12-2012, 01:50 AM
Dude. The way we are playing in GL, you really think you can beat the russian roulette even when wearing a condom? I mean, looking at your strike rate with WLs, you have almost screwed over 100 gals by now and counting. You think really you would be able to escape long run? Variance will catch up sooner or later. ;)

When's the last time you got yourself checked? In the meantime, I think we better avoid all the girls you been screwing.

My last check was this month, and all clear.

I have never done a girl raw in the past 8 years. Last one was a thai WL that surprised me by mounting me raw because I took too long to come, more than 8 years ago. Been checking myself every 3 months since then.

You better go for health check bro. Don't wait until you have full blown AIDS, by then, no matter how rich you are, eat medicine also can't prolong your life or hide your condition...

Nato17
03-12-2012, 02:19 AM
When's the last time you got yourself checked? In the meantime, I think we better avoid all the girls you been screwing.

My last check was this month, and all clear.

I have never done a girl raw in the past 8 years. Last one was a thai WL that surprised me by mounting me raw because I took too long to come, more than 8 years ago. Been checking myself every 3 months since then.

You better go for health check bro. Don't wait until you have full blown AIDS, by then, no matter how rich you are, eat medicine also can't prolong your life or hide your condition...

Hahaha. I should say all the time then all those gals will be at my disposal all the time. :)

To be honest, I do my health check every 2 months as my work requires me to have a clean bill of health. So that answers your question. But honestly, too many people think that WLs who do checking are safe & hence like to go for legal WLs. Our thing is that we are playing with fire really. Enuff of me preaching. :)

BronzeGod
03-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Hahaha. I should say all the time then all those gals will be at my disposal all the time. :)

To be honest, I do my health check every 2 months as my work requires me to have a clean bill of health. So that answers your question. But honestly, too many people think that WLs who do checking are safe & hence like to go for legal WLs. Our thing is that we are playing with fire really. Enuff of me preaching. :)

which job requires health screening to check for STDs too? Hmm, I do wonder... :D

Nato17
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
which job requires health screening to check for STDs too? Hmm, I do wonder... :D

I work as a giggolo. Want to hire my services? :)

BronzeGod
03-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I work as a giggolo. Want to hire my services? :)

No wonder you interested to be topped. Lol.

Nato17
03-12-2012, 02:16 PM
No wonder you interested to be topped. Lol.

I always interested in being TOP by you because you are my hero lei! You always have TOP ideas. :)

ming38
03-12-2012, 04:56 PM
1654 A

hmmm cannot find this house leh???

any bro kindly guide me thanks

bhappi
03-12-2012, 06:57 PM
the conditions of the house opposite 1654 2nd floor is horrible...damn old...even the floor flipping le...lolzzzz

heard tat tis house 58A Mayb close on end of this months Dec.

due to no business..

googlibong220
03-12-2012, 10:22 PM
most houses nicely reno nowadays, okts r friendly, so which r the houses u've had unpleasant experiences at, non-wl related? My memorable picks for the wrong reasons- 1667, 1854 & 2413 r old & run-down, 1637 & 2045 okts were very rude.

BronzeGod
03-12-2012, 11:47 PM
most houses nicely reno nowadays, okts r friendly, so which r the houses u've had unpleasant experiences at, non-wl related? My memorable picks for the wrong reasons- 1667, 1854 & 2413 r old & run-down, 1637 & 2045 okts were very rude.

I hate 1817's rooms. Hardly any mirrors and plus in the wrong position, noisy music, and the room like cramped. Too many clowns hanging out in the hallway. I get a headache at this house. so only been there twice before I pban it forever.

geylangfc
09-12-2012, 04:41 AM

Yup.. 1637, 2045 n to a lesser extent 2038 OKTs kinda rude.

I hate 1817's rooms. Hardly any mirrors and plus in the wrong position, noisy music, and the room like cramped. Too many clowns hanging out in the hallway. I get a headache at this house. so only been there twice before I pban it forever.

I don't mind 1817 rooms actually.. But i find they n sister house 16W17 Gals... bochap attitude.

ang076
09-12-2012, 07:48 AM
16W12 ( yi tiao long) is my newfound fav.

It now got TV selection where you view the gals and make the selection.
It got what it look like bar counter . (no alcohol )
Plus it got mattresses for soapy service.

I hope GL houses got bathtube big enough for 3 person ( 2gals and 1 guy)

BronzeGod
09-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Actually, I find all okts I come across quite polite.

1637 the okt then even ordered food for me after I whack caishan there.

2038 and 2045 okts also quite polite, they let me take my time to think which girl I want.

Stimsia
10-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Yup.. 1637, 2045 n to a lesser extent 2038 OKTs kinda rude.

I don't mind 1817 rooms actually.. But i find they n sister house 16W17 Gals... bochap attitude.

this 1817 okt black face type
so grudging
how to hav biz
house girls so so looking only

BronzeGod
10-12-2012, 10:47 PM
this 1817 okt black face type
so grudging
how to hav biz
house girls so so looking only

1817 simply can't make it. Lousy rooms, lousy girls and a whole load of buffoons crowding up the place.

BronzeGod
11-12-2012, 01:35 AM
My favourite house is 1649! Not bcos I like the decor of this house but bcos there are GEMS of the GL Gems in this house!!!!! :p

Who are these gems? Can fight w my top 30 or not?

BronzeGod
11-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Jeff/Derek plus the doggie are nice OKT + pet actually if you know them and they know you! Once you became their regulars, you would have different kind of experience!

No matter how nice they wanna be, they got to change the design of their rooms.

Need to put more mirrors at the right places, so cheongsters can enjoy while farking.

And shut off the loud thumping music outside that causes a big headache. You're not running a discotheque...

Nato17
11-12-2012, 01:45 AM
No matter how nice they wanna be, they got to change the design of their rooms.

Need to put more mirrors at the right places, so cheongsters can enjoy while farking.

And shut off the loud thumping music outside that causes a big headache. You're not running a discotheque...

You must be in the renovation business. Want me to recommend them to your business. Actually hor, the person to recommend then would be TGL since he knows them so intimately.

BronzeGod
11-12-2012, 02:31 AM
You must be in the renovation business. Want me to recommend them to your business. Actually hor, the person to recommend then would be TGL since he knows them so intimately.

How you know sia? Yes, I'm into renovation but my specialty is in drilling pussies and making them bigger, painting girls all over with my tongue and totally demolishing them with my crazy hammering :D

nakamitchi
11-12-2012, 02:51 AM

Pig can not hide his stomach......fox can not hide his tail.....monkey can not hide his whereabout.........

Nato17
11-12-2012, 03:05 AM
How you know sia? Yes, I'm into renovation but my specialty is in drilling pussies and making them bigger, painting girls all over with my tongue and totally demolishing them with my crazy hammering :D

You must be learning all these h(c)orny jokes from the Joker I see. Joker, when did you take up an apprentice!:D

toilet$50
12-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Jeff/Derek plus the doggie are nice OKT + pet actually if you know them and they know you! Once you became their regulars, you would have different kind of experience!
many pets in geylang:)
Who are these gems? Can fight w my top 30 or not?

Cant fight?
pls look at this new bro frs,and this new bro didn't ask bros for up his points!

Not like some ppl,up my points if you like my frs,,:rolleyes:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8201781&postcount=457..

unfit
12-12-2012, 07:04 AM
My favourite house is 1649! Not bcos I like the decor of this house but bcos there are GEMS of the GL Gems in this house!!!!!

I like the Gals of this house but I dun like Ah Seng and Auntie Assistant...:p

lauliao
12-12-2012, 03:56 PM
I like the Gals of this house but I dun like Ah Seng and Auntie Assistant...:p

this okt ah seng ya ya!talk thing big big aso:rolleyes:
wh 19 aso under his name!

unfit
12-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Yes bro...One of the Most HaoLian OKT in GL...ha ha ha

lauliao
12-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes bro...One of the Most HaoLian OKT in GL...ha ha ha

agree agreed bro..:D
last time he was very poor in geyland..if no supporter to help him to opera wh19..his sound like a pussy cat:D

unfit
12-12-2012, 06:00 PM
agree agreed bro..:D
last time he was very poor in geyland..if no supporter to help him to opera wh19..his sound like a pussy cat:D
Last time he also Tekan his Ex Msian Emelda...if you could still remember...

Dun let her go outcall only serve inhouse customers...

Thai31
12-12-2012, 08:51 PM

Cant fight?
pls look at this new bro frs,and this new bro didn't ask bros for up his points!

bro... veri the goot posting.:D

BronzeGod
12-12-2012, 09:52 PM

Cant fight?

Please go back to your cat 50 shit kennel, lots of dog, cat and pigs there wanting to play w you in your toilet:D

toilet$50
13-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Please go back to your cat 50 shit kennel, lots of dog, cat and pigs there wanting to play w you in your toilet:D

Izzit only you can posts in here?
Yes.my toilet only for dog cat,pig..
But hor not for snake with two head.:D

nicefriend
13-12-2012, 12:46 PM

Bro toilet$50.nicefriend request you and Bro BronzeGod be a friend Ok?:)
Becoz that is no point to flaming to each other.:)

Nicefriend..

nicefriend
13-12-2012, 12:53 PM

Senior Bro BronzeGod.I like your Frs too.:)
nicefriend request you and Bro toilet$50 be a friend too.:)
And i like your posts and Frs in all Threads also.;)

Nicefriend..

nicefriend
13-12-2012, 01:18 PM

Dun let her go outcall only serve inhouse customers...

Senior Bro unfit.my friend went there get chase by the old man.
when my friend go into his house.he oldman ask;young boy you want to call and find which girls name.then my friend said can you call some girls for me to see and choose.
He oldman answers;can but if i call the girls come down,you don't want how?
So my friend just walk out and went to other houses.:(
Thank you for reading my long and boring posts.:o

Nicefriend..

unfit
13-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Senior Bro unfit.my friend went there get chase by the old man.
when my friend go into his house.he oldman ask;young boy you want to call and find which girls name.then my friend said can you call some girls for me to see and choose.
He oldman answers;can but if i call the girls come down,you don't want how?
So my friend just walk out and went to other houses.:(
Thank you for reading my long and boring posts.:o

Nicefriend..
This OKT Seng dun even know where he stands lor...

He tot he is No.1 in GL...

Even claim that he is the Oldest and most Powerful OKT to me...MY FOOT...Wakaka

But i will never step into his shop again!!!

lauliao
13-12-2012, 04:24 PM

haha ah seng zap me for dont talk so much:D

lauliao
13-12-2012, 04:29 PM

Dun let her go outcall only serve inhouse customers...[/QUOTE]
he want to save for room fees 30$..:D
[QUOTE=unfit;8214934]This OKT Seng dun even know where he stands lor...

He tot he is No.1 in GL...

Even claim that he is the Oldest and most Powerful OKT to me...MY FOOT...Wakaka

But i will never step into his shop again!!!

No1 sound big big:p

unfit
13-12-2012, 05:31 PM
haha ah seng zap me for dont talk so much:D
Upz you 10 apples brother!!!

Buy OKT Seng a KITE please...ha ha ha

BronzeGod
13-12-2012, 06:13 PM

no need to buy. put paper aeroplane can already.

unfit
14-12-2012, 12:20 AM
no need to buy. put paper aeroplane can already.
Then write his name on it before burning to him...

lauliao
14-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Bro toilet$50.nicefriend request you and Bro BronzeGod be a friend Ok?
Becoz that is no point to flaming to each other.

Nicefriend..

Senior Bro BronzeGod.I like your Frs too.
nicefriend request you and Bro toilet$50 be a friend too.
And i like your posts and Frs in all Threads also.

Nicefriend..

will upz you nicefriend;):D

lauliao
14-12-2012, 01:40 AM

ok ok i will:D

lauliao
14-12-2012, 01:42 AM

bro.four leg snake can?:D

lauliao
14-12-2012, 01:45 AM

thanks bro:D
will buy another big KITE for some snake here:D

Do zap this snake if you like my posts and Frs:D

nicefriend
14-12-2012, 06:05 PM
will upz you nicefriend;):D

Bro lauliao.Thank you for the upz points.:)

Nicefriend..

lauliao
15-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Bro lauliao.Thank you for the upz points.:)

Nicefriend..

I havnt upz you..thanks for what?:D

nicefriend
16-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I havnt upz you..thanks for what?:D

Bro lauliao.up or z. As for nicefriend is nothing to worry.:)
I just sharing whatever i can.:)

Nicefriend..

Thai31
17-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Bro lauliao.up or z. As for nicefriend is nothing to worry.:)
I just sharing whatever i can.:)

Nicefriend..

sharing you drunk on that day?:D

toilet$50
17-12-2012, 01:21 AM
bro.four leg snake can?:D

bro,No..only for 2 head:p

lauliao
17-12-2012, 03:31 AM
sharing you drunk on that day?:D

hahaa..wheres my car?:D

lauliao
17-12-2012, 03:38 AM
bro,No..only for 2 head:p

four leg + two head= si ang mo monkey:p

Thai31
18-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Only available for fat monkey!!!:p

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 05:18 AM
four leg + two head= si ang mo monkey:p

Only available for fat monkey!!!:p

bro...stop pls!!!:mad:

toilet$50
18-12-2012, 05:22 AM
bro...stop pls!!!:mad:

if heart attack,whos the one to help this monkey?:mad:

ming38
19-12-2012, 12:43 PM
2045A aunty okt very friendly :)

lauliao
21-12-2012, 10:58 PM

no worri la bro..he got many many follower monkey hor:rolleyes::D

Thai31
22-12-2012, 02:37 AM

AVA doctor...:D

joker88
22-12-2012, 11:01 PM
You must be learning all these h(c)orny jokes from the Joker I see. Joker, when did you take up an apprentice!:D

He is not my apprentice lah.
He teach me how to drill pussies and I teach him how to crack horny jokes. :)

BronzeGod
24-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Hi guys, you may have noticed that this person called toilet$50 and his friends like lauliao, thai31 and others have been attacking me in various threads.

Please read this note which explains things and hopefully, helps everyone see the situation clearly:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8265718&postcount=978

You can also go to that thread to post your views on the situation if you like.

Cheers!

BronzeGod

andy1844
23-08-2013, 05:28 PM
I have very limited experience for the $150 cat but will share what I have that I think is worth sharing.

1654A -
one of the room has big round bed (bigger than King Size) surrounded by full floor to ceiling mirrors (laterally all walls plus ceiling all mirrored). you get to roll around in bed and get to check out any angles from the mirror reflections.

The only down side, the bed so big, it leaves limited walk space around room for standing action. :-)

Is the bath room big enough?

nakamitchi
26-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Is the bath room big enough?

Big enought for wat purpose first ? Shower ?Or drop the soap n ask Wl pick up n u ..........:D:D:D

Allanooi
26-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Big enought for wat purpose first ? Shower ?Or drop the soap n ask Wl pick up n u ..........:D:D:D

Maybe he wan a threesome in bathroom lol on king size water bed lol...:D

tcssking17
26-08-2013, 08:44 PM

maybe he wan to flood the bathroom and turn it into a swimming pool or Jacuzzi lol... :D

nakamitchi
26-08-2013, 10:27 PM

I also wan leh.......candy bend down pick the soap.......lady naughty tongue me tongue......i follow the actions up n down buzy......walk out bathroom a happy man......:D:D:D:

kiko
27-08-2013, 07:13 AM
My fav house is 28:31A Willie, follow by L16:H51 Gordon.

andy1844
08-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Who know the facilities of lorong 16 house 15 ?

max_priest
08-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Who know the facilities of lorong 16 house 15 ?

What facilities you want from a GL brothel, bro? Hot swimming pool, Jacuzzi , Sauna, or steam bath? :rolleyes::D

andy1844
10-09-2013, 10:44 AM
What facilities you want from a GL brothel, bro? Hot swimming pool, Jacuzzi , Sauna, or steam bath? :rolleyes::D

Not I mean, I just want to know about the details of this house, like decor, size of the room and bathroom, wls name etc.

BronzeGod
10-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Not I mean, I just want to know about the details of this house, like decor, size of the room and bathroom, wls name etc.

The house decor is normal bro, room size is same as most houses. Some mirrors on the wall for you to watch yourself. Normal standard geylang brothel bathroom.

Ang pais here are bai he, Zhen Zhen and le le.

andy1844
10-09-2013, 01:42 PM
The house decor is normal bro, room size is same as most houses. Some mirrors on the wall for you to watch yourself. Normal standard geylang brothel bathroom.

Ang pais here are bai he, Zhen Zhen and le le.

Thanks for the information.

city slicker
10-09-2013, 07:51 PM

Bro, u have any specific concerns abt room and decor ? :confused:

Info on wls are all on this forum if only you bother to search.

Openbook
11-09-2013, 05:03 PM
thai houses 2036, 1836, 1811 and iirc 0841 are the better furnished ones.
as for prc houses, not a frequent ground for me but amongst those visited, wh6, wh19 and 2041 are the better furnished ones imo. 1844 is very spacious though the furnishing is alright only

Openbook
11-09-2013, 05:07 PM
on the okt service... I'd very much prefer the wl to service me than the okts so never paid much attn to them but 1811 and 1836's okt kinda remember my face liao so feels like they are friendlier to me somehow

andy1844
16-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Any house good facilities?

andy1844
23-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Any one can answer?