PDA

View Full Version : Deaths in Geylang Hotel (MAID+Bangla worker)

sinner1234
06-03-2012, 04:33 PM
A Bangladeshi man, 22, and Filipino woman, 33, were found dead in a room of a Geylang hotel late Sunday night, said the police.

Both Md Summon Md Lutfar and Rezziln Lodia Vinegas were discovered with cuts on their bodies and were pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics at about 11.50pm. Police received the call at 11.40pm.

The bodies were discovered by the receptionist of Summer Hotel, located along Lorong 22 Geylang, who went up to the second-storey room after his calls for the couple to return the key went unanswered, reported The New Paper.

According to the receptionist, Vinegas, who was naked with only a towel, was lying motionless on the bloodstained sheets of the bed, while Md Sumon, a regular customer of the hotel, was also found motionless on the bathroom floor clad only in his briefs.

The same paper reported that the victims were a couple who had been dating since late last year.

One of the man's colleagues, also his roommate, described Md Sumon as an easygoing chap who did not share much about his personal life. He added that the deceased was one of the best English speakers among the company's 30 Bangladeshi workers, according to TNP.

Vinegas worked as a maid for a family in a semi-detached house in Sennett estate.

On Tuesday morning, several R.I.P messages had been left on Vinegas' Facebook page, which was once filled with the active user's musings on love.

A police spokesman said a knife with a 5cm-long blade was found at the scene, reported TNP.

Police told Yahoo! Singapore they suspected no foul play. They have classified the deaths as unnatural and investigations are ongoing.

Source: Yahoo news

This news seems to be in the chinese newspapers last night and todae's newpaper.
I hope it has nothing to do with the maids party.

Dear All Bros,

Do take note of the maids who you deal with yah... dnt play until the fire really send you to hell or "heaven".

Take care.

Ps: The pinays are really affectionate.
I gena a grp of pinays.
One of the girls keep asking if i married or not.
Her frds ask her to get my number. Heng she said she no hndphne.
Hahaha.. i act blurr and carry on with my way.
Wow.. it seems really quite "easy" yah..... just more "daringingly horny" and i guess the phrase" may the bonk be with you" really comes truth. ;p
Anyway to each its own. Life is short BUT dnt go away in such "manner" pls.... :o

Apocalypse
06-03-2012, 07:24 PM
A Bangladeshi man, 22, and Filipino woman, 33, were found dead in a room of a Geylang hotel late Sunday night, said the police.

Both Md Summon Md Lutfar and Rezziln Lodia Vinegas were discovered with cuts on their bodies and were pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics at about 11.50pm. Police received the call at 11.40pm.

The bodies were discovered by the receptionist of Summer Hotel, located along Lorong 22 Geylang, who went up to the second-storey room after his calls for the couple to return the key went unanswered, reported The New Paper.

According to the receptionist, Vinegas, who was naked with only a towel, was lying motionless on the bloodstained sheets of the bed, while Md Sumon, a regular customer of the hotel, was also found motionless on the bathroom floor clad only in his briefs.

The same paper reported that the victims were a couple who had been dating since late last year.

One of the man's colleagues, also his roommate, described Md Sumon as an easygoing chap who did not share much about his personal life. He added that the deceased was one of the best English speakers among the company's 30 Bangladeshi workers, according to TNP.

Vinegas worked as a maid for a family in a semi-detached house in Sennett estate.

On Tuesday morning, several R.I.P messages had been left on Vinegas' Facebook page, which was once filled with the active user's musings on love.

A police spokesman said a knife with a 5cm-long blade was found at the scene, reported TNP.

Police told Yahoo! Singapore they suspected no foul play. They have classified the deaths as unnatural and investigations are ongoing.

Source: Yahoo news

This news seems to be in the chinese newspapers last night and todae's newpaper.
I hope it has nothing to do with the maids party.

Dear All Bros,

Do take note of the maids who you deal with yah... dnt play until the fire really send you to hell or "heaven".

Take care.

Ps: The pinays are really affectionate.
I gena a grp of pinays.
One of the girls keep asking if i married or not.
Her frds ask her to get my number. Heng she said she no hndphne.
Hahaha.. i act blurr and carry on with my way.
Wow.. it seems really quite "easy" yah..... just more "daringingly horny" and i guess the phrase" may the bonk be with you" really comes truth. ;p
Anyway to each its own. Life is short BUT dnt go away in such "manner" pls.... :o

They believed an alien spacecraft will bring them to a maid party in heaven? :eek:

sinner1234
06-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Dear all,

My apologies.

Realized the news from the chinese newspapers was put up in a thread by sammyboy rss feed at the coffeeshop section.

My overlooked as i cock eye... Missed out the thread... Tght i had done due diligence liao.

Anyway sorrie if i am deem wasting your time or attention seeking. Gan en.

Ps: But both threads serve different purpose yah ;p

jnudes
06-03-2012, 11:10 PM
This is one shocking news!:mad:

LovePotion
06-03-2012, 11:45 PM
woah... so happening at geylang huh.... must chiong less liao :D

im looking forward to REG replies here... :D:D:D

Mandin
07-03-2012, 10:01 AM
The result of too many FTs in Sillypore already.

San Miguel
07-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Haiz...what a sad ending..

ahnan
07-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Thats a very sad ending :(
with compulsory off days for foreign domestic workers soon
hope less of such incidents happens :(