PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Swingers Party @ Bungalow

autumn
06-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Indoor Swingers Party @ Bungalow
(March 28th 2012, unconfirmed date)

Genuine couple and single ladies and gentleman can apply!
Limited slots: 14 participants (Update: 8 slots left, may extend more participants)
The event will begin in the day, hours of fun with beer and nude games included!
We may plan monthly event and increase participants once the first party outcome is successful!

To participate, kindly email to [email protected] with your and your partner: name, age, race, photos and ctc.
- The organizer will vet thru your profile and contact you the meeting point once you are selected.
- Make sure you can apply leave and attend on the actual day as we want the party to be unique and fun! Do let us know by March 25th if you cannot make it.

Rules:
- Bring your own condom, not computer but kindly clear up your things after you done.
- Do not bring laptop or valuable items to the party premise, the organizer and participants shall not be responsible
for any lost and damage to your items, however, a transparent plastic bag will be provide to seal your belonging.

If you are not selected, here why:
- Incomplete info, wrong photo or invalid contact
- Not in the age ranges (this is up to the organizer's decision, not me)
- Sent your nude photos or pic too blur
- Unable to stay until the party end, late comers is not allow
- Your female partner cannot make it/back out at the last minute
- Engage a freelancer is not acceptable
- and lastly, like to get yourself too drunk. Just go pub lah.

autumn
07-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Ok, here a new update from organizer guys...

I expected all interested parties must fill up the info we need if you keen to join, kindly reply with:
Name:
Solo/With Partner?

as usual, any missing info will be rejected.

Update announcement:
The party will begin on 28th Mar about 8pm - 29th Mar Checkout at noon.
Priority will be given to couple. Once we got vet thru the participants, you will be notify by March 25. If you don't received any email from us, I will apology in advance.

Thanks.

Let's Upstair Party!

autumn
08-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Bump for more participant!

After which you can participate orgies game.

undertable
09-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Ok, here a new update from organizer guys...

I expected all interested parties must fill up the info we need if you keen to join, kindly reply with:
Name:
Solo/With Partner?

as usual, any missing info will be rejected.

Update announcement:
The party will begin on 28th Mar about 8pm - 29th Mar Checkout at noon.
Priority will be given to couple. Once we got vet thru the participants, you will be notify by March 25. If you don't received any email from us, I will apology in advance.

Let's Upstair Party!

Received your pm, Thanks but no thanks!
Thanks.

jasdude
09-03-2012, 02:46 PM
If its a group swing, whats the need for the pictures? if its one to one couple if you ask for it maybe,mostly body shots. Have u done it before? Organizer guys? so its a group of guys sponsoring the place in hope for swingers to join?

undertable
09-03-2012, 03:25 PM
If its a group swing, whats the need for the pictures? if its one to one couple if you ask for it maybe,mostly body shots. Have u done it before? Organizer guys? so its a group of guys sponsoring the place in hope for swingers to join?

He sounds like the fella by the nick Sexlanguage who recently pm Colourblind f telling her some crap about similar things and pissed her off.

jasdude
09-03-2012, 03:58 PM
He sounds like the fella by the nick Sexlanguage who recently pm Colourblind f telling her some crap about similar things and pissed her off.

Well true he sure sound like him but in this case certain things and requirements does leave a question mark in the minds of the reader.

ColourBlindx2
09-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Well true he sure sound like him but in this case certain things and requirements does leave a question mark in the minds of the reader.

OMG i can be a fortune teller!

Colourblind f

autumn
10-03-2012, 09:12 AM

alrighty bro! pics or without pics is up to them anyway bah. what up a group of guys sponsoring the event?? A nudist couple initiated it, they are sponsoring.

autumn
10-03-2012, 09:23 AM

Huh? Who is that fella talking crap? bro, I have no idea. I just cut-and-paste those rules that sound like him? I guess I will ask a friend of my again.

undertable
10-03-2012, 10:04 AM
OMG i can be a fortune teller!

Colourblind f

A real hot one...