PDA

View Full Version : My love for boobies and pussies

Bigbadken
05-03-2012, 03:57 PM
I have been a sammyboy dweller since i joined, reading n enjoying every bro n sis experiences here. Whenever im free, i wil definitely pop by here n check out all the latest listings. To me, tis is definitely the best website i have ever visited. 

I have led a fairly interesting sex life too so far although my humble expeditions pales in comparison against most other bros here. Haha! To thank everyone here, i think it is time for my contribution as I have decided to post some of my most memorable sexual experiences during these past 14 yrs. 

A few disclaimers here though. 

Firstly i am doing all these postings thru my iphone. Yes, not because i cant afford a computer but rather i spent most of my time at work or travelling. At home, my OC wil be ard thus it is very hard for me to write. Therefore, the only time i can update wil be when i have some free time during lunch hour in my room n my staff are not bothering me. But i promise i wil update as frequent as possible. 

Secondly, the names had been changed to protect their identity. 

Thirdly, please feel free to leave any comments for me to improve. I wil try my very best to write in my best English. 

And with these, here goes... :)

Bigbadken
05-03-2012, 04:53 PM
My very first boobie n pussy tasting with Ping at aged 17

I was girlfriend-less during my four years in the secondary school. My scrawny frame didnt help. All the babes loved to date the dicaprios (titanic was the craze) tat time. All the good looking gals were attached n wats left are the CMI ones. 

I was lucky to have a very close female friend though as we were in the same ECA. Her name is ping n she is 1 year my junior. She was quite cute looking, a little chubby n standing at ard 1.58m. I like her a lot (as a friend) coz she wasnt 'lian' at all n she was always there for me when im feeling sianz as i dun have a lot of friends then. I have never really tot of hitting on her coz she had a bf who was the leader of a small gang in school. 

But the REAL reason why im always hanging out with her is her 34D boobs. Yes! They were massive for her stature. Her uniform was always begging to be burst opened. I even asked her before how the hell could her boobs be so big n she told me tat she didnt know too coz her mum n sisters were all flat-chested. Whenever im with her, i wil always take the opportunity to brush against her soft tits with my elbow. After hanging out with her in sch, i wil always go back home n PCC while imagining me sucking on those soft n creamy funbags. 

To me, i tot tat all the 'milk drinking' were just a fantasy, never did i know tat it became a reality when i hit 17 yrs old... N wat i got was more than just the 'milk'

Bigbadken
05-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Erm.. Seems like my story isnt v well received so far. Lolx

suhaimi6996
05-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Pls cont...

IwantbustyKim
05-03-2012, 09:20 PM
jiayou! I support you!

Bigbadken
05-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Pls cont...

jiayou! I support you!

noted bros. your presence is a great motivation to me. thanks!

Tomatofruit
05-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Good start. Reminds me of my teens era too. Comeon and share your past.

alan0338
05-03-2012, 10:30 PM
add 1 more supprter ... :D

SSJqwert
05-03-2012, 10:31 PM
I do no have the pts to up you if that is what you're looking for, but I would love for you to share your stories:)

ahpui99
05-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Go for it bro!

nstern
05-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Go for it bro! I'm sure your stories will remind many of our brothers' own experiences!

Bigbadken
05-03-2012, 11:14 PM
My very first boobie n pussy tasting with Ping at aged 17 (cont)

thank you for staying tune bros n sis! i finally can do some decent updating as OC is sleeping already. hahaha!

after i finished my O levels and went on to a junior college for my As, i continued to stay in touch with ping while she was completing her N levels. as we are in different schools now, we seldom meet up anymore. rather we spent more time on the phone. all along i had always tot that she was a very innocent and conservative lady until one day she called me while i was at home watching tv...

me : yap, whos tat?

ping : its me.. (sobbing)... are you home?

me : wat happened ping? you are crying?

P : yeah.. i'm so sick of him! i cannot take it anymore! can i come over and see you for a while?

me : oh erm... okok. no problem.

p : ok. i will be there in 15 minutes. c u at the void deck.

after i put down the phone, i knew she had another quarrel with her bf. her bf is a big time bastard. she told me before that her bf wanted sex from her almost every week. but well, who wouldnt if he has a gf like her. i proceeded to the void deck and sat on a bench waiting for her to arrive. what i saw later that day is still deeply etched in my mind..

i can still remember how she was dressed as she was walking towards me. she had some light make up on her face and she was in a blue dress that hangs from her shoulders to her knees. what couldnt take my eyes off her were those 2 D cup bombers that were protruding prominently out of her chest. when she was striding towards me with those bouncing tits, i noticed 2 uncles at a nearby ogling lustily.

me : what happened? erm you are very pretty today lei. whats the occasion?

ping: im gg for a wedding dinner later. so tot i just come around your house first lo. i dun wanna talk here. can we go somewhere else where its more private?

me : erm... sry. my house not convenient now coz i have some relatives there..

ping : huh.. ok i know where. just follow me.

she gently tugged at my hand and i followed her. we took the lift to the highest floor, proceeded up a staircase and stopped at a dead end where there is a locked door which leads to the rooftop. as we sat on the floor, her skirt was pulled slightly higher, revealing her fair skin legs which lead me to have a hard-on but i composed myself as i knew she a problem to share.

ping : ah hao wants to break with me.. after the yrs i have been with him and all that i had given him, he actually dun appreciate and wants to break with me to be with another gal.

when she was saying this, streaks of tears came rolling down too. to be honest, as she was pouring out her woes to me, i was only concentrating on her D cuppers. slowly, she started to rest her head on my shoulders and my arm was in contact with her chest. the soft feelings on my upper arms was nothing but amazing...

ping : bro, do you have sex b4?

me : erm... nope. im still a virgin.. haha! sia suay hor..

p : no ah. i dun think so ah. i think you are a nice man. not like ah hao.

Ping slowly turned her gaze towards me. her eyes were still wet and she was leaning very closely towards me. as i was thinking what should i be doing next (coz this is the first time i had such close physical contact with a lady), ping planted her lips against mine. she started frenching me aggressively and i was a little bit overwhelmed. i supported my weight on the floor with my 2 hands and she hugged me. her breasts were on my chest and her tongue was still wriggling in my mouth. i wanted to touch her so much but i didnt dare to.

ping : touch me.

as if she can read my mind, she took my hand to placed it on the left breast and i caressed it gently. i run my fingers along the outlines of her bra before putting my hand underneath it and grabbing it lightly from the bottom. her breast was too big for my skinny hands to fill. my heart accelerated crazily and my dick harden.

seeing this, ping turned around and told me to unzip her dress from the her neck to her back. after i did so, she stood up n dropped her dress to the floor. tat day, she was wearing a matching pair of purple bra and panties. her twin D peaks lifted up in glory by her pushups. i stood up, backed away a little and took off my clothes. tat day, i didnt consider the consequences of getting caught or the dirty and dusty floor and staircase railings. i didnt care anymore..... i just wan to fuck ping... and i want it rough!!!!

dreamlight
05-03-2012, 11:19 PM
camping...

jaxel80
05-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Veri sexiting bro!pls continue quick!

Bigbadken
06-03-2012, 12:33 AM
My very first boobie n pussy tasting with Ping at aged 17 (cont)

i pounced on ping like a hungry animal as lust took control of my sanity. ping widen her eyes in astonishment as i bet she didnt expect her 'innocent' brother would react in such a manner. i bet she also didnt expect that what im gg to do later on were learnt from those Xrated VCDs my friends lent me last time.

the first thing i did was to dived my head into her 2 gigantic knockers. i planted my head in between them and started kissing them like mad. although i was a skinny lad, i knocked ping a little off-balanced and she stumbled backwards towards the wall. i ripped both her bra strips off her purple bra cups and pulled them downwards towards her abdomen.

ping : bro, please no... dun please..

when she said this, she was trying to push me back on my shoulders. i was a little bit fed up at that pt of time coz she seems to be rejecting my advances. at 1 part of my mind i was thinking, 'wat the fuck. if you dun wan me to do these. then why the hell did you arouse my interest in the first place?' that was then when i decided to let my penis do the thinking rather then my brain.

i violently pushed her 2 hands against the wall in a surrendering posture and i dived my head back onto her tits. i began sucking on those little pink nipples and i was slurping crazily on those milk bags and alternating between them. her breasts smelled so good as she had sprayed some perfume on herself that day. i tot i heard ping weeping a little silently but i couldn't care less. i believe that day if somebody walk past downstairs, they could have heard loud slurping sounds coming from me.

as i was sucking on her left breast, i released both hands and grabbed her fun bags tightly. ping was starting to moan a little and began pulling my hair.she told me not to be so rough as she felt painful. it seems like she was beginning to enjoy the process and i know im on the right track.

'ping, forget about ah hao. you just need me...' i said these as i was still sucking at her tits vigorously. she didnt reply me and she was moaning softly away.

it was the first time in my life sucking on a pair of tits, not to mention a pair of succulent 34D, creamy white ones. i was in heaven. i estimated that i was sucking on them for at least a good 10 - 15 minutes.

'bro, please dun suck anymore. they are very sore.'

after she said these, i released my mouth from them. i realised i had left a whole trail of saliva on her bosom and they were dripping bit by bit onto her purple bra that was still wrapped around her stomach. i dunno wat become to me on that day. i felt like a beast. guess i watched too much japanese AV. i grinned at her, kneel down and tried to pull down her purple lace panties.

'bro, i think it is really enough. i think i need to go le. sorry...' ping said as she pulled up her bra.

'no ping, you are not going anywhere!'

i hugged her, twisted around with her in my arms clumsily and we fell to the dirty floor. she knocked her hand against the staircase railing and complained pain. i ignored whatever she said and tried to tear her parties apart like what i see in the movies as she was rubbing her injured hand. no matter how hard i pulled, i just couldnt tear it apart (yeah, im skinny and weak mah. haha!). a little embarrassed, i aborted the idea and pulled the panties off one of her leg and left it dangling around the other, exposing her hairy pussy. i laid on top of her, pulled down her bra again, and started sucking on those fine tits again. ping starting pulling my hair and told me to let her go. as i continue to ignore her pleas,i sat up, spread open her legs and in 1 smooth motion, i inserted my dick into her vagina.

ping : 'arrgh...!'

scared that pple might hear us, i covered her mouth with my hand. i can still remember the feeling of my dick in her pussy. the feeling was tight. very tight! with these, i began pumping her vigorously while i covered her mouth. the 'piak piak' sound was unforgettable. again, i lowered my body and sucked away at her D cups hungrily. as i was sucking, i looked up and i can remember vividly that ping, although pulling my hair and telling me to stop, her face was twitching in ecstasy. that gave me the extra motivation . i began moving faster in and out of her. as i pumped away missionary style, i was sweating profusely and it was dripping all over her body. her D cup tits were twirling crazily as i pumped her and i started slapping them till they turned a bit red. that day i also dunno why i said these. maybe i really watched too much AV.

'omg. you r so fucking tight ping. i wanna fuck your brains out now. you r mine and your fucking boobs are mine too!!. fuck you ping! fuck you!'

the thrusting lasted for quite a while although i cant really remember how long it was as i had just pcc that morning only. at the final moment, i grabbed her tits tightly and moaned loudly before i released what i had to released into her. my dick just keep on shooting into her until it had no more ammo left. after doing so, i laid on top of her chest, with my dick still inside her. i dunno if she had reached her orgasm but i certainly reached mine. while the both of us were catching our breathes, i wasted no chance and started licking at her nipples again. but i knew i was done for the day as i felt like i had just completed a marathon.

ping proceeded to twist and turn her way out from under me and gave me a tight slap. it was really hard as i can still remember the impact. i sat there, stunned and dunno what to do as she stood up, pulled up her purple bra and panties. she was in a complete mess. she couldnt put on her bra strips properly as i had damaged them. she left them dangling around shoulders before she put on her dress and hurriedly walked away.

after this incident, i lost touch with ping for a few years until i saw her 2 years ago at a shopping centre. i tot that she was gg to ignore me but i was surprise she didnt. she called out my name and we arranged to have dinner together. during the dinner, she told me she had already forgiven me for whatever that had happened as they were a thing of the past. she is getting married soon this year and i wished her the best.

well, this was my first true sexual experience. i was very lucky tat time tat i didnt impregnate her or else consequences would be dire. hope you guys like my 'virgin' experience and there will be more to come!

stay tuned for 'My First Sex at Downtown East'

Bigbadken
06-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Good start. Reminds me of my teens era too. Comeon and share your past.

add 1 more supprter ... :D

thank you bros for reading my experiences!

Bigbadken
06-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Go for it bro!

thks!

Go for it bro! I'm sure your stories will remind many of our brothers' own experiences!

hahah! yeah! memories are priceless!

I do no have the pts to up you if that is what you're looking for, but I would love for you to share your stories:)

its ok if you dont have. anyway thks for reading!

camping...

thank you! tonight i can manage to post more coz OC slping early. in future, my postings may not be as frequent and lengthy coz wil be using iphone. hope all my bros and sis understand.

thanks and cheers! stay tuned for part 2!

Horsemann
06-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Setting up camp...

bugmenot
06-03-2012, 02:03 AM
well, this was my first true sexual experience. i was very lucky tat time tat i didnt impregnate her or else consequences would be dire. hope you guys like my 'virgin' experience and there will be more to come!

Bro TS, it wasn't about her not being impregnated that you were lucky.

You were lucky that she did not cry rape!! :eek:

Anyway nice write-up, thks for sharing! :D

ahpui99
06-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Sibei fierce leh.

禽兽!

Bigbadken
06-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Bro TS, it wasn't about her not being impregnated that you were lucky.

You were lucky that she did not cry rape!! :eek:

Anyway nice write-up, thks for sharing! :D

Yeah thinking back, i didnt really consider the consequences. Im lucky she let it go. Lolx!

Bigbadken
06-03-2012, 01:50 PM
My first sex at downtown east

*lunchtime! My staff all out for makan! Can update a bit. Keke! 

After i had sex with ping for the very first time in my life, i was 'sterile' for a few months except for the occasional pcc-ing at home while replaying the images of me bonking ping over n over again in my mind. I tried calling ping but she refuses to pick up my phone. That time, i was also crossing my fingers n hoping tat ah hao wont come n whack me. 

Months b4 my A levels examinations, 1 of my classmates suggested a bbq at downtown east to chill out n relax before we 'chiong' for our exams. As i was the class counsellor (or monitor, cant remember the term oso), i was tasked to go earlier on the suggested date with my monitress to book the room n the rest of the class will take care of the food. My monitress's name is fang. 

Fang sits at the other corner of the class n we seldom interact much as she is pretty quiet except for a few occasions when we would discuss certain class duty matters. She is of indonesian chinese heritage n her parents were business pple in batam. She stands at ard 1.65 m n she resembles a bit like the ex mediacorp actress Ericia Lee san the heavy weights in front. Rather, she is slim, slender, tanned n quite flat in front, maybe just an A cup only. Being a boob lover, maybe tat was the reason why i didnt really notice her in class. 

On the day of the bbq, the both of us had arranged to meet at the bus stop opposite the main entrance to downtown east at ard 2. Tat day, she was dressed very casually as she was wearing a white winnie the pooh t-shirt n a pair of black colour shorts tat features her long n slender legs. Underneath her white t-shirt was a black colour bra. Her long hair was tied up in a bun n she looked very different as opposed to how she look like in an oversize uniform in school everyday. 

Me : hi. Wow u look great. 

Fang : haha. Thks. Lets go ba. I hope i can catch a swim later before the guys are here. 

Swim? Huh tat means im the only one in the whole class tat can get a chance to see her in a swimsuit? Haha! The tot of it stir my cork a little. Her love for swimming kinda explains her tanned skin. 

We went our seperate ways momentarily as i went to buy some mineral water n fang went to do the checking in. Afterwhich, i met her at the counter where we had to chop an 'invisible' stamp on our arms. As i was following behind her, i accidentally stumbled on my slippers n fell forward towards her. With my natural instinct, i reached my hand out to her to break my fall n tats when i accidentally touched her back, waist n eventually butt. 

Fang : aiyo, u ok?

Me : yeah. Sry sry. V paisei. 

Fang : its ok. Dun wry. 

The point of contact kinda make me realise something. It make me realise tat her ass, although small, is actually quite full. I didnt notice tis at all in school as i had never bother to look at her butt. Tat minimal physical contact is more than enuf to let my tots run wild yet...Maybe i wil have the chance to unleash the beast again.... 

*To be continue bros! my timing just right as my staff just bought back lunch for me. Haha! I would love to see more comments coming. Do say hi if u r dropping by my thread. Cheers!

TwinT
06-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Nice story! Camping here for more...

dennischan
06-03-2012, 03:27 PM
good story bro. waiting for more future updates. hihi!

jaxel80
06-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Pls continue!

mrvin
06-03-2012, 05:32 PM
wooo.. nice story! reminded me of my poly days

dvilla
06-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Bro, looking forward to ur updates man!

joew2005
06-03-2012, 09:35 PM
whoa ..... another beast is out on the loose again. :cool:

MP5F
06-03-2012, 10:02 PM
campin here for your next update bro ! :D

ahkang
06-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Great story, Camping here for more...

francined69
06-03-2012, 11:20 PM
set up camp here!

1st story was very fierce! letting out the tiger in you :D

jnudes
06-03-2012, 11:24 PM
keep going bro :)

ahpui99
06-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Go for it!

LovePotion
06-03-2012, 11:44 PM
hmmm.... tiger on the prowl :cool:

Bigbadken
07-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Gd morning bros! Thks for all the support so far. It is heartening to know i have audiences willing to read my experiences.

I wil get my staff to ta bao lunch for me again later so tat i can update. Btw i was wondering if my stories r a little bit long winded, aren't they? Would u guys prefer me to jump straight into the sex part n skip the descriptives?

Im interviewing an SYT later for a temp position in the company. Looks chio on her CV. Haha! Update u guys again later soon!!

Bigbadken
07-03-2012, 01:13 PM
My first sex at downtown east (cont) 

* hi bros, just came back from the interview. short n sweet. haha! wow just now the SYT interviewee quite chio. A bit like 安心亚. Her boobies looks full n tantalising too in her cute green bra ( coz she is wearing a bit translucent ). Nowadays young gals r really v well developed! Should be hiring her liao. Haha! Okok back to my story to complement all ur lunches. Lolx!

After fang n i had our hands chopped with the stamp, we slowly made our way to our chalet. The fucking weather was very hot n i was sweating profusely. Fang too, although not as wet as me. (pun intended). 

Our room was on the first floor, to facilitate the bbq-ing later as the pit was just outside, facing the balcony. We opened the door into the room n we put down all our stuff on the floor. The room had 2 single beds n 2 pull outs from the bottom, a run down bathroom, tv n a v old fridge. As i hurriedly went to switch on the airconditioning, fang went to lie on one of the beds.

fang : wah the weather is so hot. Good to choose tis day though. At least wont rain later n spoil our bbq. 

Me : yeah lo. Or else it wil be so wasted. The room n pit not cheap lei. 

I was looking at fang as i was saying tis n i noticed her chest heaving up n down n her legs spread wide opened. I was never a sucker for legs but her legs were different. It was tanned, firm n flawless. No scars or watsoever. I swallowed my saliva ( if not i wil start drooling ) n walked up to her. 

Me : wat time r the guys coming?

Fang : not so early. They r meeting together at pasir ris interchange first at 6pm. By the time they r here, should be ard 6.30 le. 

Wow tat means i have a few hrs of 'alone' time with her. Fang sat up on her bed, crossed her legs n switched on the tv while i unpacked the mineral water into the fridge. For the next half hour, we chatted about some nitty gritty stuff. From the conversation, i understand tat she stays with her auntie in a condo in singapore. She also told me tat there is a guy in sch who likes her n asked her to be his steady. I happened to know tat guy too. He is a basketballer with our sch team n i dun like him coz he is the super chee hong ( thinked i spelled correctly ) type. Luckily, fang told me she not interested in him too coz she oso know his 'pattern'. 

Me : u got bf before? 

Fang : yeah. 2. Just broke off with the last one a few months ago. He went to uk to study so bo pian lo. 

Me : oic... 

Fang : u nei?

Me : me? I dun hve gf b4 la. who likes a skinny guy like me? Im stil a virgin lei. Haha! (bluffing her one. Must made myself sound innocent n 乖乖 ). 

Fang : really? Haha! I lost mine when i was 15 already. To my first stead when he came over to my house to stay overnight last time when my aunt went back to batam for a week. 

Wah, honestly, i didnt see tis coming. I had always tot she was a goody good gal who wil save herself for marriage. I was so wrong. 

Me : wow. Oei tell me lei, is sex good? How does it feel? U like it? ( i was still pretending to be innocent. Haha!!)

Fang : erm ok lo. The feeling is quite good la honestly although my last bf a bit CMI. He always ejaculate b4 i had my fun. 

Me : oic... Haiz, wished i had a chance to try.....

The conversation was getting a bit 'hot' n the air con was not helping. We were looking at each other n im pretty sure fang blushed a little. Awkward, she took her glance away from me n i looked away as well n watched my tv instead. 

Fang : erm, think i would like to go for my swim now. U enjoy ur tv ba. 

Me : oor ok... 

Fang, still sitting cross legged on the bed, tried to release her hair which was tied in a bun. 

Fang : erm, can u help me? Think my hair is stuck in the hair clip. 

Me : oh ok..

I went over n she ( stil sitting cross-legged on the bed ) turned her back towards me. Funny lei, gals shouldnt have trouble untying hair one mah. Y asked for my help? As i was fumbling with her hair, i was staring at her bra strap from the back too n noticed the lacy patterns on it. Her panties was exposed a little bit at the back too n i had a gd view of her black panties from the bottom waist down. She smelled great because of her shampoo-ed hair. At tat point of time, my dick harden n i was wondering if i should released the beast within. While i was stil contemplating if i should make my first approach, fang's hair was untied n dropped to her back. 

Fang : thks.. I need to go change le. 

Me : ohh erm.. U r welcome...

Fang stood up, picked up her bag n walked into the toilet, locking it after her. I was stil standing there, dazed n 'slapping' myself for not having the guts to do anything......... yet

* thks for all the comments again bros! Keep them coming please. They serve as a great motivation to me to write. Today im quite free. Wil do another update again later in the noon. Hopefully can end tis segment soon! Cheers! 

Bigbadken
07-03-2012, 05:51 PM

* heavy lunch today. Need to go swim n gym later after work later. Haha!! 

I was cursing and swearing at myself for being such a loser n 'hum ji' (hokkien). Wah lau, such a big piece of meat in front me n i didnt have the guts to grab it. Fuck! My hard-on is getting uncomfortable in my shorts n i think i really need to let it go soon. Haiz... Bo pian lo. Maybe just DIY n pcc with her bra n panties after she changed. Wtf......

I continued to sit at the edge of the bed facing the tv when i heard the sound of the bathroom door unlocked. I pretended to keep my cool n turned to see fang as she walked out of it. Fang was in a 1 piece dark blue swimsuit (not those bikini type. Damn!). Hanging from the shoulders, it looked like its a little bit tight for her. The focal point was on her legs again. With more skin exposed all the way from her feet to her pelvics, her legs made her whole physical package a lot more 'yummy'.

As i was in my own world 'admiring' fang, i felt more blood rushing towards my penis head n it hardens hastily. I saw fang's sight deviating towards my hot rod before turning her head away. Embarressed, i quicly crossed my legs to hide it. 

Me : erm... Haha... Erm... Remember to bring ur googles huh. Enjoy ur swim ya. 

Without saying anything, fang turned her back towards me n bend 90 degrees downwards to put her bag into the closet. Her butt was really supple n full. I swear i can just doggie her on the spot but i kept my cool. Rather at that point of time, i was very scared tat she would be offended after seeing my harden prick. Hai.. There goes my good boy image...

Fang : can u come over here n help me with this? 

Me : oh ok. Wat u need? 

Fang : i dun wan to wear tis necklace ard my neck to swim. The clip is v small n i cant opened it. 

Me : no prob. Let me help. 

I walked up behind fang n started to help her to remove her necklace. She smelled wonderful as she had applied some cream on herself. Should be sun screen or sun tan lotion. I moved closer to her while trying to remove her necklace n my erected prick accidentally brushed against her ass! I panicked n tot tat she was gg to scream or scold me. But she didnt... My mind was telling me, this maybe the signal for me to go ahead... This is the second chance tat i need. If i dun take it, i am gg to lose it!

* sry bros, i need to finish up some work b4 gg to fetch OC. Wil try to update again asap! Hows my experience so far? Have a great evening ahead everybody!

Stay tune for the next part! Its gonna get hot n wet!

FarAway
07-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Another story thread to subscribe :D TS bro pls continue.. though I can imagine how shag it will be to type it all on iphone :eek: get a small lappy also good.. :)

Bigbadken
07-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Another story thread to subscribe :D TS bro pls continue.. though I can imagine how shag it will be to type it all on iphone :eek: get a small lappy also good.. :)

Thks bro. Haha! Typing on iphone so far stil so gd. Thks for the suggestion anyway!

Bigbadken
08-03-2012, 08:59 PM

* hi bros, hows everybody doing! Weekend soon! Woohoo! OC went downstairs for a swim so i can hurry update! But seems like responses stil quite lukewarm. If stil no gd, maybe i will stop the updates after tis experience.

* the tiger ready to devour his prey (part 1)

My mind was whirling around n i contemplated my actions ahead. In the end, my 'horniness' made me took another gamble, just like what i had did to ping.

'aiya worst come to worst, kanna slap by fang lo if she rejects me. ' i tot. With these i took my chance...

I let go of her necklace n i didnt bother to unhook it. I walked a bit closer to her n 'poked' my prick against her butt cheek again. I then put both my hands on her shoulders n slowly ran my palms along her arms before holding her small fingers. Although there was some noise from the tv, i can hear fang's breathing getting a little heavier. My heart raced rapidly n i moved my face towards the back of fang's head to smell her hair. I gave her a small peck on the back of her neck before i proceed to do the same to the back of her head, then to her ears. To 'confirm' i am 'good to go', i slowly wrapped my arms around her n pulled her closer to me. I started to twitched n rubbed my penis against her butt cheeks n i began to caress the base of her left breast with my right thumb. I noe the green light has been given. I am ready to go!!!

I turned fang ard, looked into her eyes n started to french her. She reciprocated by sticking her tongue into me n putting her hands ard my neck. Unlike the previous experience with ping, i decided to go a little gentler with fang tis time.... Just a little.. Haha. I broke our kiss apart n clumsily took off my clothings. While taking off my watch too, i noticed tat the time is ard 3 plus. Good! I have a few hours more to enjoy. I put my lips back to fang's n we started kissing again. I then gropped fang's ass tightly n keep rubbing my exposed dick against her groin as i pulled her closer. Wow, her ass are so tight n firm!

Just as i was stil enjoying the feeling of 'molesting' fang's perky ass, tis time fang broke away from our kiss. She hurriedly took off her swimming costume n drop it to the floor. Standing in front of me was my naked monitress. Her nipples were quite small n brownish in colour n her pussy was bushy n untrimmed. Her breasts, although not big, were no longer a concern to a big boob lover like me anymore. The tot of bonking my class monitress became very overwhelming.

But before i can launch another round of 'assault' on her, fang dropped to her knees n took my dick. I stood there stunned because of wat is gg to happen to me soon. My first ever bj experience! N it was a bbbj! Fang started to lick my dick head before engulfing my whole dick into her mouth. Her head was moving rapidly, up n down, up n down n she was making loud slurping sounds. The sensation was out of the world, so much beta than pcc-ing myself almost everyday. At tis pt of time, i was almost losing control of my urge to ejaculate. I grabbed fang's hair n pushed my dick in deeper, ready to explode my cum into her mouth anytime. Fang choked a bit but she didnt let go. Suddenly at this moment, i remembered wat fang said previously about how her ex bf always shoot first before she could enjoy. I knew i cannot be a let down n i need to prove myself to her tat im 'better' than her ex, i released myself away from her bj n took a step back. Fang looked at me in amazement.

Me : my turn now.

I led fang to the bed n told her to lie on it. I then went to push both single beds together to form a bigger bed 'platform'. Tis few seconds delayed my urge for ejaculation. Now im ready to go again.

I rested on top of fang n realised tat her nipples had already harden. They seem to be begging for me to suck them n why shouldn't i? But before i did anything, fang grabbed my hair n pulled my head towards her breast. Ok, message received. The moment I started to suck on her boobies, fang was already moaning loudly. She was messing up my hair n digging her nails into the flesh on my back.

Fang : suck them harder! Suck them harder!

With tat, i acknowledged her instructions n sucked them like im a freaking vacuum cleaner. Remembering wat i watched in some xrated vcds before, i began to nip her nipples.

Fang : arrgh... Pain... Pain... Dun stop dun stop....

I continued to suck, lick n do some small bites on her breasts n nipples. While doing so, my right hand was also roaming towards her pussy n i started to finger her. Initially i only stuck 1 finger in, subsequently i put 2 in. Fang then wrapped her legs around my waist n started wriggling her body left n right like a snake thru out this whole process. Afterwhich, i shifted a bit n positioned my dick on her pussy n i started grinding my dick against the opening of her vagina. My fingers were tickling n tweaking her nipples while i was kissing her neck. Fang was shaking n scratching my upper arms when im doing tis. After a short moment, she said....

Fang : i cannot take it anymore. I want ur cock in me now...

*bookmark tis page. I wil be finishing tis experience by tonight!

MP5F
08-03-2012, 10:36 PM
So far so good bro. , waitin for your next update. :D

Bigbadken
08-03-2012, 11:22 PM

* the tiger is ready to devour his prey (part 2)

Me : ok. Let me give it to u now!

After saying so, i sat up in a kneeling posture n positioned my cock at her 'entrance'. Fang was closing her eyes n  playing with her nipples n moaning at the same time. The bed sheet underneath her pussy was wet, so were my fingers. I put my fingers into my mouth n tasted it. Yucks.. Taste a bit fishy. Who says cum juice is delicious?

Me : get ready dear. Im coming!

My cock was wet, stretched to the max n the veins were visible. Clearly, my little brother was telling me he needed 'comfort' asap. Using both hands, i pushed fang's legs wider to give me a clearer view of her pussy. I straightened my back n slowly made my way into her. The feeling of me into her was electrifying as the skin of my cock grind along her pussy wall. The tightness was almost the same as i had experienced with ping. As i inserted in my penis, fang was biting her own finger. Dunno whether becoz is it due to pain or shiokness. After i finished the process of gg into her, i arched my body 45 degrees forward, held her by the waist n started pumping her.

Fang : arrghh.... Arrghh... Arrgh...

Me (groaning) : arrghh!! Arrghhh!!

I had always like my sex to be on the rougher side. Just when i tot i may go gentler on fang, i was wrong. I was clenching her waist so tightly tat there were red hand marks ard it. Fang placed both her hands on mine n looked like she wanted me to let my hands go. Afriad tat i might hurt her instead of making her shiok, i release my grip n grabbed her feet instead. Holding both her feet in mid air, i lifted part of fang's butt off the bed n i repeatedly fucked her.It was fast n furious n fang was moaning non stop. Her hands were trying to hold on to the bed sheets but we had forgotten to lay the bed sheets when we arrived just now. Seeing tat she wanted to hold on to something, i decided to change our posture.

Me : turn around.

Fang : oh... Ok...

Fang diligently turned around n being a person who had sex with her 2 ex bfs before, i think she knew wat i wanted to do already. She placed both her elbows on the bed n she lie her head sideways. Her buttock was arched upwards n i went into a high kneeling position. I located her pussy hole n inserted into her again. In the doggie position, i felt tat i had managed to go deeper into fang. I continued to thrust her vigorously while holding on to her cute little butt cheeks.

Me : u like it dear? U like it deep??

I was slapping fang's ass lightly while i was saying tis. After tat, i reached forward, gropped her hanging tits n tweaked her nipples.

Fang : yes.... I like it... Please dun slap my buttock.... I am cumming soon....

Hearing tis, i was a little pissed.

Me : hey i do wat i pleased ok?

With tat, i pulled my hands back n slapped her ass harder. Call me a sadist but i just love to have my sex on the rough side. Less than 5 minutes after i did tis, fang said she cannot take it anymore.

Fang : im coming im coming!!! Arrghh!!!

Fang was convulsing when she said tis n as if she was in a spasm. After tis, she went flat on the bed n my cock was pulled out from her. I was quite pissed when tis happened.

Me : oei! I havent shoot yet lei!

I lifted up her butt again n inserted my cock into her for the third time today. Fang was telling me to go easier on her but in my state of mind, i didnt care what she said anymore. I thrusted n fucked her faster with all my might, doggie style. My sweat was dripping all over her back n i was feeling so damn fucking warm despite the aircon operating at 20 degrees celsius. My waist n thighs were beginning to ache n my movement was so agressive tat our single bed had slowly drifted away from the other. I guess i was exceptionally horny coz i knew i was fucking my class monitress. I mean how many pple have a chance in their life to fuck their class monitress right?

Me : im coming im coming!!! Can i shoot into u?!!! I cant tahan anymore!

Fang : no wait!!! Dun!

Knowing tat i cant hold on anymore, fang turned around, held my cock n put it into her mouth. I clutched her head n pushed my dick deeper. I exploded a whole load of cum into her mouth and she gagged. I let go of her head only after i had finished shooting into her mouth. Fang subsequently cupped her hands together n puked the whole load of cum out of her mouth into her hands. Some of them dripped onto the bed too. I laid on the bed, spreadeagle n panting heavily.

Fang : dun ever ever do tat again! N dun hit my butt too!!

Fang looked pissed when she said tis. Again?? Huh.. Does tat mean tat we wil have a chance to fuck again? Haha! I wasnt mad when she said tis. Rather, she looks funny with cum n saliva dripping from her mouth.

Fang : u dun look like someone who didnt have sex before lei. U sure u virgin anot?

Me (paisei a bit) : wah lau, of course i am la. oei u took my virginity lei. Beta be responsible hor.

Fang : haha! Yeah la yeah la. just dun hit my butt can le.

The both of us proceeded to do our cleaning up accordingly. Removing our pubic hair from the bed n wiping the little drips of sweat, cum juice n sperm off the bed. We washed up seperately, fang didnt go swim anymore n our classmates arrived shortly after. In the months to come, we became fuck buddies. All the time, we wil fuck at her home when her auntie was not around. We lost touch after A levels as she went to uni n i went to serve the army. Last i heard of her was tat she was happily married to a teacher. 

* thks again bros n sis for the support so far. Im contemplating writing the next experience of mine coz so far response dun seem good. If the response is good, i wil be more than willing to write n continue my next real life experience titled..

'my first sexual betrayal'

ilovesingapore
09-03-2012, 02:10 AM
ur story is gd. there are many silent readers like me. dun be affected by the lack of replies.

want0nmee
09-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Good.nwaiting for more

Eternal Luck
10-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Do please continue writing.

dennischan
10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
please continue writing bro. thanks

diputs1269
11-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Nice fond memories you have, waiting for the next sexperience:)

MP5F
11-03-2012, 06:30 PM

* thks again bros n sis for the support so far. Im contemplating writing the next experience of mine coz so far response dun seem good. If the response is good, i wil be more than willing to write n continue my next real life experience titled..

keep it cummin ! :D

biofuel
12-03-2012, 02:35 AM
a packed & good stories. frequent update too. keep it coming TS!

Tomatofruit
12-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Keep it going,,,,

Bigbadken
13-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Thank you to all the bros here for ur support! I promise i wil follow up with the next episode soon, need to recollect as much as possible. Haha!

I wil be gg to indonesia tml morning for a business trip. May try to post a bit when im there.

Cheers n huat huat ah!!!

Bigbadken
13-03-2012, 10:11 PM
My first sex betrayal

* thank u bros for all the encouraging words n im glad tat my real life experiences so far had garnered some interest from fellow bros here.. Haha! Reliving these experiences hasnt been easy though i try my very best to recollect. This thread of mine wil be accomodating ard 10 volumes. 2 down so 8 more to go.

* well here comes volume 3. Typed on my iphone in jakarta, indonesia now. Just came back from a sales appt n writing all these on the comfort of my bed. Dun dare to use company's laptop to post.. Wait i kanna big time. Tiring but im obliged to carry on my experience. Haha!

I never had much sexting exposure until fang became my fuck buddy. She loved to make me watch porn with her n we would make passionate love after tat coz we would be so horny. The only downside was tat her boobs were never quite big enuf for me..

As mentioned in the previous volume, i eventually lost contact with fang shortly after i got enlisted into the army. She got to know tis teacher ( whom she eventually got married to) who was almost 10 years her senior n she stopped having sex with me since. Tat time, i reckon the reason i was 'dumped' becoz the teacher was more physically attractive than me as he was a PE teacher. Well, which gal likes a skinny boy anyway? So when i lost my fb, i only have to rely on my right hand...

I was enlisted into an 'elite' unit whose camp was based in the east. Guess most bros who had served NS would know which camp was it. Since the first day, i was being assigned a 'buddy'. Lets call him dave. Dave was a poly grad n he excelled in most of the 'shit' tat was dished out to him during training. Ippts, missions, marathons etc. He was fit, tanned n quite gd looking too. Standing at ard 1.8 plus, he had broad shoulders n nicely fitted pecs. As my buddy, he took pretty good care of me too. When i kanna guard duty on weekends, he would schedule his duty on the same day too so tat he can accompany me. He helped me clean my rifle when it was dirty, carried some of my load during our 72km route march ( u guys should know which camp liao huh ) n shared the only kong guan butter biscuit with me when we were stuck in the jungles of Brunei with no food left... He even buy me FHM magazines n comics to read in camp. He was the most unselfish n best buddy an NSF could ever get.

It was also maybe becoz of all the plus points above tat made lots of gals flocked to him. But surprisingly, he remained steadfast in his relationship. He only had 1 girlfriend since his sec sch days n her name was christine. Lets just call her chris for short.

Chris was not exactly a looker. Maybe just a modest 6.5/10 in terms of looks. She had those small eyes n lips. She stands at ard 1.6m only n had some baby fats ard her waist. Not v attractive i would say but there are 2 things about her i must mention. 1, she was always dress to kill. Not tat she was very slutty  but rather she was just very bold with the clothes tat she put on herself n Dave didnt seem to mind too. Tis wil be proven further later on. 2, she has a nice pair of racks. Not as big as ping's but they were at least 35C. I never fail to steal glances at her tits whenever i see her coz she wil always be in those low cuts or revealing tops. Personality wise, chris was a very nice lady too. Very generous n humourous too. She was always recommending girls to me but i wasnt interested.

As Dave n i became the best of friends in the army, he would always invite me out on weekends as i dun have a gf. I tried rejecting him initially as i felt it wasnt nice as chris was ard. Surprisingly, dave didnt mind n so did chris. We would go out together for dinners, ktvs, bowlings n even movies! I can also sensed tat sometimes they wil try not to act so lovey dovey in front of me coz they were scared tat i might feel paisei.

Dave n chris were 2 of the nicest pple i had met in my life n i felt very lucky to know such wonderful pple. At tat time, I tot tat we could be the best of friends for the rest of our lives. But 1 wrong move tat i made changed everything. Tat 1 move tat i stil regretted deeply till today.....

* thinking back stil makes me regret so much the shit tat i did tat time. Heart feeling a bit heavy now while writing tis. Need to catch a breather. Wil be gg back to singapore tml noon but wil be quite busy til thurs. wil promise to write the next episode asap. Bros, if u guys like my experience n contribution so far, i would be more than happy if u guys can up me. Please leave down ur names so tat i can return the favour in future when i have the power. Xie xie!! Terima kasih!

toadd
13-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Nice. Keep them up

Lelo
13-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Which company and year? Old or new camp?

Bigbadken
15-03-2012, 04:16 PM
My first sex betrayal (cont)

* Late lunch for me today...Time for updates! to answer some of the bros questions here n in my PMs with regards to where i was during NSF. I was from the older camp, not the new one. I ord-ed in 2002. Didnt go OCS. Was in leaders though. Tats all im gonna divulge. :p

* tonight OC give me 1 day off. meeting some buddies for a gathering at a HC tis evening. Need some massage n quick release after a tiring trip yesterday. Haha!

2 n a half years was passing by in a flash. Deducting all my leave, i am effectively serving around 2 yrs n 4 mths only. Not like the NSFs now, damn shiok! Only 2 years.

Dave n i wil be ord-ing in less than 1 month time. During those days, we were already discussing our plans after we get our pink ICs. I already made up my mind to study business mgt in a local uni whereas dave was deliberating on whether he should further his education by enrolling into a private uni here on an external program or go join hs cousin in melbourne for further studies. Chris also happened to be in her 1st year in a private uni in singapore n she was urging dave to stay in singapore n study with her.

One day in camp after lunch at the cookhouse.

Dave : bro, so how? Shall we celebrate our ord-ing?

Me : can. Of course must celebrate! Go where? Changi v n eat nasi lemak ah? Haha!

Dave : aiya dun wan la. go there see 'ba-poh' (transvestites) buay sian meh?Come to my house la. we buy dinner back n can play final fantasy together. Tis sat la. my parents wil be in china. So can havoc also never mind. Onz bo?

Me : alamak, wat kind of celebration is tat? Sounds normal lei. Haha! huh? Btw, U no need meet chris meh?

Dave : no need. She say she wan to study in sch. Exam coming soon. So i dun wanna disturb her.

Me ( disappointed at the fact tat i wont have a chance to see chris ): oh ok lo... No prob! At least we can rest on sun if we sleep late on sat nite. Haha! On ah!!

Dave stayed in a 4 rm flat in tampines whereas i stayed in yishun tat time. On tat sat morning, i called my mum n told her tat i wont be home for dinner n i wil only be back on sunday morning as i wil be staying over at dave's place. We booked out at ard 2plus n the both of us then went to tampines mall to play arcade. After tat, we bought some KFC back hm. Once we got home at ard 6, i helped him in laying out the table n setting up the game console first while dave went to bath. I had been to dave's home a couple of times to play his playstation before thus i knew his place pretty well. His parents were v kind to me too.

'Knock knock'. Someone was knocking on the door.

'huh? Dave's parents back liao meh?' i tot.

I took the keys from the tv console n went to open the door. It was chris. Its been almost 1 month since i saw chris. Tat day, i remembered she was wearing tis white tank top with a maroon coloured skirt tat slightly hid her knees. Her tank top seems to be struggling to contain her 35C boobs, that were bundled in a black coloured bra. She was slinging a bag n carrying some books n holding on to her wallet. Her long hair was tied in a ponytail n she seemed to be slightly darker n leaner. She looked just like the perfect student who you want to give her a very good lesson in fucking! Just looking at her titties was gd enuf to give me some slight discomfort in my bermudas.

Me : wah long time no see. U look a bit different lei. Wat did u do to urself?

Chris : huh. Haha! Nothing much la. just go for some regular jogging now n then lo. Wheres dave?

Me : dave bathing now. Hey, i tot u studying in sch?

Chris : no la. sian already. So come by n join u guys.

Me ( ogling at her breast while saying tis ) : keke. Ok lo. Welcome welcome!

Chris stepped in n was greeting by dave who had just finished bathing. They kissed n hugged each other before making some small talk to each other. Haiz, how i wished i was dave instead. We proceeded to have our kfc. As we didnt buy Chris's share, dave cooked some cup noodles for her too. After our meal, dave n i played video games in the room while chris watched her tv.

After we killed the bloody socceress in FF8, it was already ard 10. Dave then said.

Dave : oei, sianz lei. We suppose to celebrate our ord lei. Lets drink to tat. My kitchen got some vodkas. We get chris to join us. Drink n play cards together.

Me : ok lo. I no prob.

Dave then went to the kitchen n brought out 2 bottles of vodka ( cant remember the brand) , a 1.5l bottle of green tea n coke. The 3 of us then sat on the dining table n decided to play 搓大地 ( aka Big2 ) although we r short of 1 player. The 2 losers at every round wil have to drink a glass of vodka mixed with either green tea or coke. For the next 2 hours, we were playing cards n drowning ourselves with alcohol. I was quite lucky as i won the most rounds. As we are finishing our drinks soon, chris surrendered n said that she couldnt take it anymore. Her face was flushed n she seemed to be having difficulty breathing. She then stumbled clumsily into dave's parents room to sleep. Dave was groggy too but i insisted tat we finished the rest of the vodkas. We took turns to drink before dave ran to the toilet n puked repeatedly. He then came out of the toilet, walked into the living room before slamming onto the sofa n slept away like a pig.

As i didnt drink as much as them, i was stil quite sober in comparison. While dave was snoring away, i cleared up the table n threw all the bottles away. Feeling warm, i took off my t-shirt n decided to go to sleep. Whenever i stayed at dave's home, i will always be bunking into his room n sleep on a mattress beside his bed.

While walking over to dave's room, i suddenly remembered tat chris was sleeping alone in the master bedroom. Always having tis wild fantasy of bonking chris, i decided to just open the door n sneak a quick peak at chris. Just a while wil do.

Seeing tat dave was sleeping away soundly, I walked over to open the master bedroom door slowly n quietly. The lights n air con were switched on n wat i saw gave me an instant hard-on.....

* thanks to bro hardpen for upping me! Wil return the favour when i have power. In appreciation, i wil try to write another part today before leaving office later. I try hor my best hor..No guarantees. Haha!

Bigbadken
17-03-2012, 03:20 PM
My first sex experience (cont)

*many apologies bros. didnt managed to write as promised the day before. Haha! volume 3 episode 3. Here goes!

Stepping into the room sneakily, i saw chris lying flat down on the bed. What caught my attention was that her skirt had been partially lifted up, revealing a black coloured lacy panty. As she was lying flat down, i couldnt get to see what i wanted to see most...her boobs. Damn! The image of chris, sleeping on her bed, is still deeply etched in my mind today. Although only the small table light on the dressing table was litted n the room was quite dim, i can still clearly see tat chris was dead drunk.

At tis point of time, i was getting real horny at the sight of an exposed chris in front of me. I walked up quietly to her n starting sniffing at her pussy. I then ran my fingers along her thighs, all the way up to her ass. Her ass, disappointingly, was not as perky as her boobs. I placed both hands on her ass n started touching her butt in her panties in circular motion. Never would i have dreamt tat i am touching my best buddy's gal. I was in a dreamland!

Halfway through my 'molestation', chris fidgeted a bit n I panicked, let go of my hands n stood back up against the wall. Chris had opened her legs wider, giving me a full view of her pussy clad in her sexy panties. This was also the moment i snapped back to reality. I told myself. This is dave's gal n dave is my buddy! I must never do anything tat jeopardises our friendship! As my conscience hit me, i back off from chris.

'ok. I cant do anything wrong. Think i wil just pcc by looking at chris n get it over n done with.', i tot.

With this tot, i pulled down my bermudas n brief. Completely naked in front of an exposed pussy, i took hold of my cock n started jerking myself off while looking at chris. Maybe it was because of the coolness of the air con or maybe it was due to all the alcohol tat i had drunk, i just couldnt really find the feeling of ejaculation.

A few short minutes into my 'self entertainment', chris fidgeted again. This time, she turned around n was lying on her side. This time, i can CLEARLY see her exposed bra cladded perky tits being squeezed together by her arms. Her tits seemed to be overflowing out of her brassiere. The cleavage form was deep enough to put my hands in. My heart ( n hand on my cock ) stood stil for a moment. Unable to resist the temptation yet again, i moved my hands towards chris's boobs. Grabbing it lightly n carefully from the front, i started massaging n caressing them. Chris's tits felt wonderful. When i see tat there was no reaction from chris, i got braver. I leaned forward n placed my face against her boxom n started rubbing my face against it. Her tank top, breast n bra simply smelled great! The softness of her boobies made me fondled them harder. Picking up more courage, i took chris's hands apart n i slowly wriggled my hands into her bra until i detected her nipples. I gently twisted her nipples while my other hand had already snaked my way up her black undies, parted the fabric apart n started fingering her. The room was extremely quiet except for the rattling of the air con. Amid the quietness, i suddenly heard.

' aarrgghh ...... Dave..... '

It was chris n she must have tot i was dave. Tis time i stood back up again, with my back against the wall. Chris's eyes were stil shut but i knew she was slightly awake already though she should stil be badly drunk.

'what should i do?? Should i walk out the door now?',

'Am i ready for the consequences ahead?'

I stood there, dazed n contemplating my next action. My throbbing member was getting more n more uncomfortable. At tis moment, i knew what i wan to do already. I strolled to the door, opened it n made sure tat dave was stil sleeping soundly on the sofa. After confirming so, i closed the door n locked it shut. I had made up my mind. The urge to fuck my best buddy's girlfriend became too overpowering for the lecherous me to overcome....

kosanboy2000
17-03-2012, 11:23 PM
bro....really salute u bro!! i got steel balls man...!! keep up the good work!

ahpui99
17-03-2012, 11:31 PM
And and and?....

blurcock
18-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Please continue bro , very interesting, very real..

bigtittlover
18-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Nice story pls continue

Bigbadken
20-03-2012, 01:19 PM
* the next update is dedicated to bro rickey! Haha! Thks for being my friend in sbf n ur valuable comments. Really means a lot to keep me gg with my stories here. Therefore today i have decided to stay in the office for lunch to write tis episode.

* to bro kosanboy2000. To be honest if it is me now, i think i wil pack my paper balls n walk out of the room. Too much for me to risk. Haha! To bro blurcock, yes my experiences are real. ;) to bro ilovesingapore, appreciate ur reply as well!

* to the rest of the bros who had left ur comments, thks again for the support. Hard for me to name all of you coz if u all remember, everything is typed from iphone. Haha! So do forgive me. Pls rate my thread too if u like my experiences so far n provide comments!

Bigbadken
20-03-2012, 01:24 PM

My heart was racing as i stared at chris n i am already feeling the goosebumps on my arms. I didnt bother to think of the consequences as the tempation right in front of me is too much for me ( n my cork ) to bear. I couldnt care anymore as i just wan to give chris a big time fuck.

As i readied myself to climb up the bed, i realised...

'alamak, knn. No condom... ', i tot.

Slapping myself for being such a fool, the stupid me unlocked the door n slowly creep to dave's room. Tip toe-ing bare-naked is no joke coz i dunno if the neighbours wil see me. I spotted a box of durex in a cabinet (remember i knew his house v well? ) n realised tat there are about 5 - 6 left. I whipped out the whole box n creep slowly back to the master room before locking the door shut. All these lost time had soften my didi's erection n i know wat i have to do to make it hard. I am ready for the attack.

Tis time, with no more hiccups, i climbed on top of chris n i turn her around to face me. Chris's eyes were stil shut, her face was v red n she reeked of alcohol. I managed to locate the zip on her skirt n dragged it down, leaving only her black panties on. Her panties looked quite tight on her n i can see traces of pubic hair sticking out from the sides. I then proceeded to stretched chris's hands upwards n pulled her tank top over her head.

Chris was still sleeping soundly when i did all these things. I never knew alcohol can really knocked one out until like tis. Leaving her clothings on the floor, whats facing me now is a chris i had never seen before. Dressed in only her black Sorella bra n panties, she looked delicious from every angle. Her bra seemed too small to support her solid 35C breasts. For this fuck, i am gg to go slower, i told myself. I want tis next experience to be memorable.

My fuck with chris started with me giving her a paint job as i wanted her whole body to be covered with my saliva. I placed my tongue on her left calf before running it all the way up to her thigh, to the other leg, n back to her pussy. Parting the little piece of fabric tat was covering her vagina, i began to lick her cunt. Unlike fang, her juices didnt smell fishy at all. This was gd news as i upped my ante but sucking at her pussy hole. At this point of time, chris was slightly awake n twitching her lower body a bit.

'arrhh.... arrggghhh .... arrrgghhh'

She must be thinking tat i am dave. Getting more turn-on, i parted her vagina n disgustingly droolled a whole load of saliva into her pussy hole n started fingering her. I alternate my speed with my 2 fingers n i used my other hand to push her legs wider. Tis went on for a short while before i saw Chris's expression began to change n she was frowning a little bit. Seeing tis, i took out my fingers, put her legs together n pulled down her black panties.

The paint job must continue n i carried on licking her from her abdomen to her hands, armpits ( her armpits were shaven ) n neck. Lastly, i moved my tongue from her neck to the top of her soft tits. Chris looked really sexy in her black bra n i can feel a mad rush of blood up my head as i looked at her 35C cuppers with amorous intents. Lowering my head, i lied my head onto her soft tits n started smelling n licking her bra. When doing tis, i was subconsciously rubbing my harden cock against her left thigh n both of my hands were cupping chris's breasts. Squeezing my face in her cleavage, i placed my face there for a period of time. I wanted tat moment to be forever coz the feeling of the 2 'cushions' clenching against my oily face was just undescribable. Never mind i went breathless, i grabbed chris's tits from the sides n squeezed them tighter against my face as i was kissing, licking n spitting saliva into her cleavage.

Chris's cushy tits n bra were soon shrouded with the odour of my smelly drool. I released my grip from her tits n i  slipped my hands into her back, intending to unclasp her bra. Chris looked damn seductive in her black bra n i decided to try something new this time. I want to bang her in her brassiere.

After making up my mind, i withdrew my hands n slipped them into her bra cups instead. My left hand pulled down her right bra cup,my right hand whipped out her right tit n vice versa. Her sticky boobs ( becoz of all the saliva i left on her ) were now hanging loosely on her bra. Chris's nips were the size of a 50cents coin n they were brownish in colour. Nice.... Milking time has arrived! I glued my mouth against her pointed nipples n started my breastfeeding session. Taking my time, i circled my tongue around the circumference of her nips before devouring them entirely. Opening my mouth as wide as i can n sucking part of her breast in it, i lifted my head before releasing my suction n seeing her breast drop back down. I repeated tis action with both tits n i find joy in seeing them dangling back in place everytime i let go, of course with drool all over her twin peaks for sure.

At tis point of time, chris was reacting subtly to my advances. Although her eyes were stil closed, her hands were already on my head, her body was moving around n she was beginning to moan. Her actions were turning me on immensely. Sweeping her hair back from her face, i placed my hands on her hips n positioned my bursting cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. I took another look at chris before i plunged my thick rod slowly into her. There is no turning back now coz i have began to fuck my buddy's girlfriend...

* quite a lengthy post n tis update took away quite a fair bit of my work time. Haha! I wil try to write the other episode soon. Stay tune bros!

FarAway
20-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Steamy action in progress! To leave your story hanging here is a torture :D Hurry TS jiayou many are camped here already! :p

Dumbasslor
21-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Bro

U da man! keep up the stories!! steam sia~!

heyumf
21-03-2012, 04:37 PM
camping for more story

Bigbadken
21-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Steamy action in progress! To leave your story hanging here is a torture :D Hurry TS jiayou many are camped here already! :p

Haha okok wil try to post asap bro! Past few days v busy therefore i cant update. Promise to do it latest by tml nite! ;)

Bro

U da man! keep up the stories!! steam sia~!

thks bro for ur comments! Glad u like my stories. More to come! Bookmark my thread! ;)

Bigbadken
21-03-2012, 11:43 PM
camping for more story

Xiexie bro. Hapi u like my story! :)

HfjKing
22-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Ya nice stoly, prease cuntinue :D

yummermer
22-03-2012, 09:11 AM
pitch my tent...

ilurvebitches
22-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Pitching tent too with lotsa boxes of rubbers........:D

jackwave
22-03-2012, 11:56 AM
camping here more to come waiting now........ thk bro:D

Bigbadken
22-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Nice story, brother!

Thk u lilybeijing! More to come!

Bigbadken
22-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Ya nice stoly, prease cuntinue :D

pitch my tent...

camping here more to come waiting now........ thk bro:D

Thks for the support guys! Woohoo!

Bigbadken
22-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Pitching tent too with lotsa boxes of rubbers........:D

Haha! Take more rubbers!

Bigbadken
22-03-2012, 04:09 PM
To all my readers here, pls stay tune for the concluding episode of 'my first sex betrayal' tonight at 9pm primetime! See ya!

Ps : coz OC not hm. Haha!!!

Bigbadken
22-03-2012, 09:03 PM

My eyes shimmered in anticipation as i gently entered into chris. The entry was quite easy, maybe due to the fact that chris's pussy hole was filled with my saliva n watever juices tat she might had released. As i grind further into her clit, the contact between the skin of my cock n her pussy wall became more n more sensational. I started moaning softly, careful not to alert sleeping dave outside. Same goes for chris. She was emitting soft groans as well while her hands were on her thighs.

Once the penetration had been completed into her, i leaned forward, took her hands n held it against the bed. I buried my face into her chest n took big mouthfuls of her amazing bosom on the stretched bra cups again. As i caught sight of her wonderful looking aerolas, i started to grind my teeth against them. Alternating between sucking n biting her nipples, i can sense that chris was trying to break her hands free from my grip as she writhed but to no avail. There is no way in hell that im gg to let go coz i wanted tis nite to last for as long as it can.

After a short while of teasing her breasts, i decided to launch my official frontal assault. As i arched my ass upwards n bringing part of my didi out in the open, i plunged in again at full force. Tis action brought about a louder moan from chris. Afriad tat she might awake dave, i moved my left hand to muffle her mouth, careful not to accidentally suffocate her. I continued with my second thrust, tis time harder n more forceful before i repeated the 3rd, 4th, 5th n so on. At tis point of time, my entire body had begun to engage in a rhythmic movement pattern. Every repeated jab of my hot cock into chris's clitoris brought about a whole new climax that i had not experienced before with ping n fang. I guessed tis could be becoz i am partcularly aroused at the fact that i am banging dave's girl. As tis tot came to mind, i dived my face yet again into chris's 35Cs n started kissing them voraciously.

Chris, stil groggy, was beginning to moan loudly. Ecstatic at the fact that i had finally received positive reaction from chris, my pumping became harder n faster. The phiak phiak noise was evidently clear in an otherwise quiet room as my testicles were hitting against the bottom of her vagina. I noe i couldnt last long before ejaculation n i needed to preserve tis awesome feeling for as long as i can. As i can slowly feel the rush of sperms up my cock, ready to explode into her, i sat up n withdrew my entire cock out of chris n stayed still for a while. Closing my eyes n putting full concentration on my penis, i contracted the muscles around my groin to hold my ejaculation back. The procedure was similar to how i had learn to hold my pee back. Once i had managed to reduce my urge to shoot, the perverse me was ready to enter chris again.

Picking up chris's panties, i rolled it into a ball of cotton fabric n put it into her mouth. I didnt know wat came over me tat nite but i guessed im just too afraid tat chris might get too loud. I also took out a piece of condom n put it on my penis. In a squatting position, i took hold of chris's both wrists, pulled her hands towards me n clenched both of them together. Her massive tits in her brassiere were wedged together by tis action, forming a sexy elongated cleavage that simply turned me on further.

Like a wild animal on the loose, i hastily drilled my wet condom-protected cock into chris's dripping clitoris for the second time tat nite missionary style. I knew tis was gg to be the finale becoz i knew im not gg to last. Enough of all the foreplay n teasing, i savagely plowed into chris with all my might. Every thrust became more n more vigorous as chris's tits were flapping up n down. Wanting more velocity, i changed into the kneeling position n started pounding with long n hard strokes. I was panting heavily n it felt like my 'engine' might overheat anytime. Chris's face contorted in pleasure n her arms were quivering at tis time. Her pussy constricted n i can feel the reinforced tightness as i fucked her repeatedly.

The urge to shoot arrived in less than 5 minutes. Sensing i had one final stroke left, i left go of chris's hands, leaned forward n placed my palms on her breasts with swollen nipples. Arching my waist backwards, i threw my whole weight forward n made my final thrust as deep into chris as possible. Chris wrapped her hands on my ass n was grabbing me tightly into her. As i cummed, my cock was throbbing repeatedly in her. I rested my head on chris's boobies as my didi continued spewing out loads of hot cum. Slowly but surely, chris's grip on my ass became softer n softer before letting go completely n dropping them back to the bed. The assault was completed n i was completely satisfied. I knew chris was too. Still panting from all the work, i dropped back to bed beside chris n slowly saw my consiousness fade away....

I was awakened in the wee hours of the morning with a slap on my face. It was chris. She was dressed up n crying as she looked at the naked me angrily like she wanted so much to eat me alive. The liar me feigned ignorance n told her tat maybe it was becoz we were both drunk yesterday n we didnt know wat we were doing. I managed to convince her too tat she was receptive to my advances therefore the 'drunk' me got to fuck her. I then apologised profusely n begged her not to tell dave. Luckily, chris bought my story n decided not to tell dave about it. I quickly dressed up n cleared up the mess in the room as chris wiped away her sobs n sat by the bedside. As for dave, he was stil sleeping like a pig in the living room.

Chris didnt manage to fulfil her 'promise' n eventually told dave about it a few months later after we ord-ed. i remembered vividly dave asking me out to a hdb carpark near my house 1 day n punched the shit out of me. I didnt retaliate as i just raised my arms to block his shots. From tat day onwards, dave, chris n i were no longer friends. Last i heard from some of our common friends was tat dave n chris eventually broke off. Dave went to australia to study n is now working there. Chris relocated to hongkong with her family n was married happily to a caucasian.

Tis has got to be the biggest regret in my life. Guess i was too foolish during my younger days. As mentioned to a bro here before, if it is me now, i would never do anything tat could have damaged our friendship. Nevertheless, im glad to see dave n chris living happily in their seperate lives.

* n so tis concludes my volume on chris. Hope bros n sisters here like it. If u guys have any comments, pls feel free to say it here. If u like my experience, feel free to up me too haha! Continue pitching ur tent here as my next instalment wil be hotter! I wil try to update asap though my speed is slower on the iphone. Hope bros n sis here can understand  :) for my next instalment, it wil be titled...

*My first sex with a banker*

ilurvebitches
23-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Waiting fr ur nxt episode...

Bigbadken
23-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Gd day readers, i was about to post a teaser of my next instalment when i received a zap by an anonymous person who claimed tat wat i had written were all a bunch of lies. 

I seriously dun see a need to explain or prove anything here in sbf about the authenticity of my encounters so far. Its up to all SBFers here to trust me. Nevertheless, as it seems like my efforts n hrs of writing over my lunch breaks aint appreciated, i have decided to cease my thread from here, same goes for the teaser for my next instalment.

I would like to thk all the good people here who had faithfully followed my 'fake' experiences here. It was heartening to befriend a few mates here as well who truly care. Til then, take care n best wishes!

heyumf
23-03-2012, 03:03 PM
waiting for banker story

FarAway
24-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Bro, just ignore ppl doubting you on your story. In life you can't and don't expect to please everybody. It's the sharing spirit that counts, there are many other readers like myself that look forward to your next instalment :)

Cheers, give you my 2pts support once I recover my power

ilurvebitches
24-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Gd day readers, i was about to post a teaser of my next instalment when i received a zap by an anonymous person who claimed tat wat i had written were all a bunch of lies. 

I seriously dun see a need to explain or prove anything here in sbf about the authenticity of my encounters so far. Its up to all SBFers here to trust me. Nevertheless, as it seems like my efforts n hrs of writing over my lunch breaks aint appreciated, i have decided to cease my thread from here, same goes for the teaser for my next instalment.

I would like to thk all the good people here who had faithfully followed my 'fake' experiences here. It was heartening to befriend a few mates here as well who truly care. Til then, take care n best wishes!

Maybe dat person is jz jealous of ur encounters......

reflexk
24-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Please go ahead TS.. You will find detractors everywhere.
Just ignore them.

Bigbadken
25-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Bro, just ignore ppl doubting you on your story. In life you can't and don't expect to please everybody. It's the sharing spirit that counts, there are many other readers like myself that look forward to your next instalment :)

Cheers, give you my 2pts support once I recover my power

Maybe dat person is jz jealous of ur encounters......

Please go ahead TS.. You will find detractors everywhere.
Just ignore them.

Many thks bros. i guess tis is the first time im writing, therefore i am v much affected by pple who passed negative remarks about it.

Appreciate the words of encouragement! My next episode on my experience with a banker coming soon! Stay right here!

bigtittlover
25-03-2012, 11:38 PM
don't let it affect you. I lost reputation power of 8 after I change password for my (.)(.) lover account and I can't be bother to resolve it.

Anyway good story and keep it up.

(My power is 0 now and no one will take note of my post anyway:D)

Bigbadken
27-03-2012, 01:23 PM
don't let it affect you. I lost reputation power of 8 after I change password for my (.)(.) lover account and I can't be bother to resolve it.

Anyway good story and keep it up.

(My power is 0 now and no one will take note of my post anyway:D)

Thk you for ur support bro!

N to the rest of the bros out there who had pm me too with ur words of encouragement, i am truly thankful for all the support i had been given so far.

In appreciation, here comes the teaser for volume 4 , ' my first sex with a banker'. Cheers!!

Bigbadken
27-03-2012, 01:32 PM
My first sex with a banker

After ord-ing, it took me quite a bit of time to recover mentally n physically. Luckily, sch had just started not too long ago n i made a few friends along the way. Needing a healthy hobby to indulge in, i got to know a couple of buddies who were very much into dragon boat. Though i wasnt interested in tat sport, i followed them to the sch's gym for workouts every 3-4 times a week n i spent hundreds of dollars on needless protein shakes, protein bars, creatines, soya bean milk, milkshakes etc. i would hit the bench press n pumped the heaviest weight i can handled. From a scawny n boney fellow in the past, i mounded myself worthy of a set of respectable physique in a year. Everyday after my gym workout, i would hang out with my gym rat buddies (some stayed in the north too). We would go to the shopping centres in  woodlands, sembawang or yishun for lunches or dinners after schools before heading bk home. 

The story began on 1 fine day in the 2nd year of my undergrad days n my 2 friends n i had just finished our morning lecture n gym session. We made our way to a shopping mall in the north (guess which one? Haha!) for our lunch.

After our lunch...

Me : oei i need to go open an account. You all want to go bk first anot?

Phil : nvm la. we accompany you lo. Which bank u wanna go?

Kumar : alamak. Easy la. see where got pretty banker then we go lo. Haha!

Me : nabei la. kumar, why always u understand me so well? Haha! Okok, we go see see look look lo. But honestly i only open savings acc. Got pretty banker also wont want to serve small fry like me. anyway i already noe which bank to go le. Follow me ba guys. 

Saying which, we made our way down to the ground floor from the food court. Though it was a weekday, the mall was infested with shoppers n there were lots of sch girls walking ard too. Like any adolescence-charged teen out there, we breathe in and shoved up our chests to make ourselves looked impressive. Haha! we did catch a few gazes from some syts along the way. 

As we approached the entrance of the banking hall, i was greeted by a male service staff. My 2 stoopid buddies were stil behind me ogling at syts outside. Ignoring them, i told him tat i would like to open a savings account. 

Service staff : may i know wat is the purpose of the account? 

Me : oh, erm, becoz i have a savings plan, which my parents had bought for me when i was young, tat just matured last week. Therefore im thinking of putting the $$ here. Do i need to take a queue number?

Staff : oh in tat case, can i recommend one of our financial consultant to assist you? 

Me : no need queue ah? Wow so gd. Ok then. 

I signalled to my friends tat i am gg in n they followed suit. The branch was quite small with about 4 cubicles n a row of tellers. Observing ard, I saw 2 male financial consultants serving customers at their desks n the third table was empty. Wah lau, only guys in the branch, i tot. As the disappointed me n my pals approached the 4 table, i was taken aback by wat i saw...

Gorgeously dressed in a white OL shirt, i saw a slightly tanned looking lady with her brownish dyed hair neatly tied up into a ponytail. As she looked up from the computer on her table, her big eyes sparkled with vitality n vigor. Her makeup was quite faint n she was blessed with a pretty face with well defined features. From the side where she was sitting cross-legged, i can see her firm n toned legs wrapped in a dark grey coloured tight skirt tat covered only half of her sexy looking thighs. As the male staff brought me in front of her, she gingerly uncrossed her legs, stood up n started adjusting her skirt n shirt. She was only shorter than me by a little bit. Im standing at 1.79m therefore im guessing she was ard 1.7m. Her hips were a little on the bigger side but still pretty proportionate to her whole physical stature. It was only when i saw her standing up n adjusting her shirt did i realise tat she was quite voluptuous. Her white shirt was fairly stretched to the sides n the holes in between the buttons gave me a very slight glimpse of her ample bosom encased in a black bra. Tis sight was a bit too much for me to bear n i was lost in a moment when she stretched out her right hand to me with a wide grin on her face. 

' hi, my name is jane. How may i help you?'

To be cont...

ilurvebitches
30-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Really looking forward to ur next chapter so plsss continue

Bigbadken
04-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Really looking forward to ur next chapter so plsss continue

Thks for the support bro.

Many apologies as im v v busy the past week. My busy schedule wil stretch til next week. Guess i can only do my update again late next weekend.

Sry bros!

secretofmana
13-04-2012, 08:06 AM
been a silent reader in this thread bro, just wanna give a shout out :D please keep up the good work, really enjoy reading all your stories :p

duriantree
16-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Camping here for more!

Bigbadken
24-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Many apologies for the wait bros! Been v v busy. Here comes the next episode!

Bigbadken
24-04-2012, 11:46 AM
My first sex with a banker (cont)

Jane's sweet voice woke me up n i extended my right hand to shake hers. I thanked the male service staff n he smiled as he walked away. Jane then passed me her namecard before requesting for me to take a seat. She started asking me questions about my purpose of opening an account n she also questioned me if i have any need for that sum of money in the near future. All this while, stupid phil and kumar were giggling away like some siao chabo beside me. 

To be honest, i couldnt remember at all wat jane was saying to me tat day in the bank. I was staring at her big eyes n stealing glances at times at her bosom. I realised as well that she was not wearing any wedding ring. When she was talking to me, i noticed that her accent dont really sound very 'singaporean'. 

Jane : with this savings plan, you can save tis amount of money for your retirement or u can use it to pay for the deposit of a house in future when u get married. 

Kumar : he got no gf how to get married. U marry him isit? Haha!

Me : shut up la kumar. Damn idiot lei u. Sry jane. My friend a bit crazy one. Huh.. In tat case, let me think about it. Maybe i can open the savings account first?

Jane : haha! Its ok. Ur friend very cute. Ok la. i wil open the account for u first. 

My savings account was opened n my atm card was issued to me in less than 10 minutes. Before me n my friends stepped off, i told jane that i would be in touch with her again regarding the savings plan. I shook her hand, taking one last glance at her sexy looking thighs before me n my friends departed from the branch. 

Jane's images kept running in my mind since my first visit to the bank that day. Unlike my previous encounters, i wanted to court jane to be my gf as she seems like a very nice girl. After tat day, i would always purposely go to that shopping centre n hover ard the bank. I would also go to the bank n do withdrawals of small denominations everytime so tat i can find an excuse to see her. I didnt call her as promised coz im not really into the savings plan. 

I remember on one fine friday, i was withdrawing $10 from the atm machine when i felt a tap on my shoulders...

Jane : hey! Long time no see Mr bigbadken. How have u been?

As i turned ard, i saw jane dressed in a black shirt n pants n holding on to a gucci wallet. Although she was dressed very 'conservatively', i stil find her very sexy. 

Me (surprised) : oh hihi! Wow. Im gd! Wat bout you?

Jane : im good too! Gg for lunch now. U? 

Me : oh erm... Me havent eat too. Haha. ( actually i already had taken ). U gg alone? 

Jane : yap. 

Me : oh... Erm.. Can i join u then?

Jane (grinning) : sure!! 

We proceeded to have lunch at long john's silver n i treated her. Jane was a very chatty person. During the whole duration, we chatted like long lost friends. I told her where im schooling n wat im studying. I then fished for all (well almost) of her information. Jane was 25 yrs old then n she told me that she is a malaysian staying with a female friend at amk. She had just started working at the bank for a few months n she told me wat her job is like in the bank as well. 

Me : huh. So how's life here so far? Got bf anot?

Jane : ok lo. Aiyo. No time for bf la. working in a bank is very stressful. Everyday is about sales. I didnt managed to sell anything for the past 2 weeks.... Very sianz...

Me (sibei happy when i heard she doesnt have a bf therefore.... ) : oh like tat ah. Hey i remembered the last time u mentioned about this savings plan to me. Could u explain it to me again? I think i should start saving already. 

Jane (her beautiful eyes widen n her face brightens up) : really really? Okok!! When are u free? Today?

Me : hahaha! Okok. After tis lunch. 

Jane : ok! Great!

The both of us proceeded back to the bank after our lunch. As usual, i didnt really listen to wat she was explaining the whole time. My attention was on those rounded tits hidden behind her black shirt. They seem to be bouncing whenever she made some exaggerated hand movements. How i wish i can just rip her shirt there n then n suck on those milky funbags n fuck the shit out of her. Regaining back my composure, i signed on the dotted line for a 10 years savings plan. Thinking back, tis wasnt really a bad move at all as it forces me to set aside money for savings. But most importantly, tis deal put me 1 step closer to jane.... 

*next episode coming up soon bros! Stay right here! 

want0nmee
24-04-2012, 04:34 PM
camping for more

Bigbadken
24-04-2012, 11:05 PM

After i signed up for a savings plan with jane, we became closer friends. After sch, i would always go off earlier to go see or peeped at jane, forsaking even my gym sessions with my close buddies until they cannot tahan me n start calling me 'chi hong kia'. Haha! Dunno wat is the translation for tat in english. The difference with jane as compared to ping, fang or even chris is that im beginning to have feelings for her. Even though she was slightly older than me, we managed to click very well n our lunches together were always packed with laughters. She would always complain to me about some of the arrogant customers she met n how her branch manager n even colleagues always scrutinized her for her lousy sales figures.

During one of our lunch a few months after i got to know her, I decided to cook up an excuse to date her out for a dinner.

Me : hey erm.. I have some jack's place voucher lei. Expiring soon. Wanna go together tml? ( actually i dun have any vouchers at all )

Jane : oh.. U dun wan to go with ur gym friends?

Me : dowan la. those buggers always ask me to pay one. Knn. Haha! I treat u to a nice dinner lo since i noticed tat u r quite moody recently.

Jane : haha. Ok ok. Thanks! U r a nice friend. Im fine with tml. My room mate went back to KL. go home early oso sianz. Which branch shall we go?

Me (SIBEI HAPPY) : we go to the one at amk lo. The one beside the amk library. Near ur house also. I wil pick u up at the taxi stand after ur work tml ok?

Jane : ok gd idea! It is set then.

The next fateful day, i was super excited at my first official date with jane.  I put on my best looking shirt n pants n i borrowed 150 bucks from my mum ( told her i dun have cash n wil return her the next day ) n took my dad's car as well after he came back from work. I hurriedly went out of the house before my mum could ask me anything. I drove to the shopping centre as arranged n jane was already waiting for me at the taxi stand. Tat night, jane looked especially beautiful. She was wearing a black formal jacket n a black satin tight skirt that accentuated her sexy perky butt cheeks n her flawless looking legs. Her skirt was quite short that day n she struggled a little when she boarded my car. While doing so, a few guys were staring at her n i believed she might have 'zaogeng' in front of them. Damn those lucky bastards!

Me : hihi! U look great!

Jane : haha! U too also ah. U look like u r gg clubbing later.

Me : huh.. No la. go jack's place mah. Must dress more appropriately. Haha. Ok. U must be hungry. Lets go!

Along the journey, i was a bit disappointed at the fact that jane was covered up with her jacket. Well, at least i can seek some consolation as i can see her fine legs. At tat point of time, i was so tempted to put my hands into her skirt. Haha!

We reached jack's place in less than half an hour. Both of us were ushered to our seats by the waiter n we ordered our food n wine. All these while, there were 2 guys beside us who kept turning their heads to ogle at jane. As jealousy set in, i turned my head n stared back at them.

Jane : aiyo wat u doing?

Me : oh erm.. Nothing la. haha. I dun like guys to keep staring at you mah. sorry.

Jane : Haha its ok.

We proceeded to have our dinner after the waiter served us. It was at jack's place tat day when i had my first ever escargot. Yucks.. We catched up again at some of the happenings at work n in sch. As we downed ourselves with wine, our conversation became a bit more personal.

Me : u got bf before? In malaysia or singapore?

Jane : err.. Nope. I dun have bf before.

Me : wow. How can tat be? U so pretty. Sure got a lot of guys after u one.

Jane : haha! Yeah la. but i not interested in them la.

Me : y nei? Not handsome enuf for u ah?

Jane : not really la.. Erm.. Just dun wan to be with them lo.

Me : hmm... Ok... U r a v special lady. So pretty n so many suitors but no bf before.

Jane : well.. I can let u in on a secret but u have to promise me tat u wil keep it to urself n not tell anybody.

Me ( very happy at the fact tat im gg to noe some very intimate secret about jane ) : ok. I swear i wont breathe a word out. Cross my heart. Wat is it?

Jane : i am a lesbian...

*wil be on a business trip again tis coming thursday bros. promised to write another episode before i leave. Stay right here!

want0nmee
25-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Can't wait for more

bb121201
25-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Wah ts
U really a beast!

Keep up the good story!
Good job :D

Bigbadken
25-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Can't wait for more

Wah ts
U really a beast!

Keep up the good story!
Good job :D

Haha! Thks for the support bros! Next instalment comin up v soon. Wil try to input 2 episodes before i leave for indonesia tonight

pendragon_sg
25-04-2012, 01:44 PM
good job TS

Bigbadken
25-04-2012, 02:08 PM

* thks bro pendragon_sg for supporting my thread too! U r just in time for my lunchtime update!

My heart sank into a bottomless abyss when i heard wat jane told me.

Me (trying to act VERY composed) : oh haha... Okok... U r a les ah. Cant see lei. So who is the lucky gal?

Jane : she used to be my classmate but we are not together anymore.

Me : oh...

I didnt want to probe further as whatever interest i had in her just died when jane told me that she was a lesbian. Wat a waste! Why are there so many gorgeous looking lesbians out there? Guys in singapore cannot make it meh? I think i can give up on tis girl n stop wasting time on her....

Jane : hey. A penny for ur tots?

Me : oh nothing...

Jane : can i ask u for a favour?

Me (still v sian) : yeah wat is it?

Jane : i bought tis study table from ikea sometime ago but i havent got anyone to fix it up for me. It has been collecting dust in my room. Can u come over n help me assemble the table?

Me : oh... Since its stil early.. Erm ok lo.

Saying tis i paid up n we left jack's place. A bloody meal there set me back by about 70 - 80 dollars. All my readers here should know by now how i felt at tat particular moment. U r with this gorgeous looking lady with wonderful assets, hoping to get some sex out of her after a nite out but everything just kinda falls apart when she is not interested in men.

We boarded the car n drove towards amk ave 6. Along the journey back, i was pretty quiet n didnt really speak much. We reached her home shortly. Jane stayed in a 3 room flat and her house faces a temple n a hawker centre. The flat was pretty neat n empty. I was then led to jane's room.

Jane : tada! Tis is my room n u r the first man to step into it!

Me : sure or not? There must be male workers who delivered ur furniture to u into tis room before lo...

Jane : haha! I mean male friend mah.

Wah lau. She was basically rubbing salt on my wound but i had no choice but to force a smile. Jane occupied the master room n she had a queen size bed in it. Nothing unusual to shout about here.

Me : so where is ur table?

Jane : oh there it is.

Me : i see... Leave it to me then. I wil have it ready in a short while.

Her study table was still neatly packed in a brown box. Oh my gosh, tis is gg to be a long nite for the wrong reason. I folded up my sleeves, sat on the floor n started unwrapping the box. The table was not big therefore i estimated that i would need just 15 minutes to settle it.

As i started to work on the table, jane switched on the air con n closed the door. She strolled to her dressing table and started taking her watch, earrings, necklace n bracelet off.

Though jane was a lesbian, i couldnt deny the fact tat she really had a very sexy body to die for. All this while when im assembling the table, i kept taking sneak peeks at her ass in that tight black skirt. Her legs looked so delicious too. How i wished i was screwing jane there n then n not the stoopid table. (pun intended)

Then came the moment when my long awaited wish to see more of jane's top arrived. Turning around to face me, jane unbuttoned her jacket n slowly slipped the sleeves off her arms. Suited in a white shirt that seemed a bit small for her, i saw two full rounded bouncing breasts hugged tightly by a pink coloured bra. Her shirt had been tucked tightly into her skirt n it had been stretched to the sides. Jane's hourglass figure almost made my nose bleed at that instance n she looked wonderful from every angle. Looking at her with my eyes n mouth wide opened, i sweared my breathing stopped for as long as i can hold. My prick began to grow uncomfortably in my pants n my heart accelerated like it had just been turbo-charged. My hands stopped moving n i began to feel sweat dripping bit by bit.

Jane : haha! Why u looking so stunned?

Me ( embarressed ) : oh nothing.... U look gorgeous.. I had never seen anyone so pretty like u before...

Jane : haha! Thanks for your compliments.

At tis pt of time, the air conditioned room was experiencing an awkward moment of silence. Jane took her glance away from me n i continued to work on her table. My heart was stil pounding vigorously n a lot of things were running in my mind then. In less than a minute, i made up my mind to do a confession...

Me : jane...

Jane : yeah?

Me : i need to tell u something...

Jane (smiling shyly) : ok. Go ahead.

Me : since the first day i saw u until today, erm....i had enjoyed your company a lot... Erm.... U r v attractive n... Erm... I feel v comfortable chatting with u everytime... N....

Jane : haha! Wats wrong with u today? Y keep stammering?

Me (picking up courage) : well... I noe u r a lesbian n i know i shouldnt be saying tis but...

Jane : yeah??

I put the screwdriver down n stood up. Facing jane in less than 2 feet away, i can see tat she was breathing heavily too as i can see the heaving of her breasts. She was stil holding on to her jacket as she was staring back at me. As she had unbuttoned 2 buttons on her shirt, i can see her cleavage clearly formed on her chest. The wedge created by her 2 amazing tits were so breathtaking. Not wanting to lose my focus, I took 1 deep breathe, clenched my fists, looked straight into jane's big n beautiful eyes n said...

Me : jane.... i love you....

Bigbadken
25-04-2012, 11:19 PM

Jane : u kidding me?

Me : no im not. Actually i had all along wanted to confess to u but im just waiting for the right time. I knew you were the one for me since i set my eyes on you the first time we met. My plan was to confess to u today one but until....

Jane : until i said im a lesbian?

Me : yeah...

Jane (her face was blushing at tis pt of time. Not very sure was it because she was shy or was it due to the wine we had earlier) : i had tis relationship with tis gal for the longest time until we broke up. She understands me very well n she took very great care of me. I had never been with any guy before... Im not very sure...

Hearing tis, i held both her hands. Trying to sound as gentle as i can, i said....

Me : then give me a chance to take care of you. You deserved to be cared for and loved by a real man. I can take care of all ur needs. Give me a chance to prove it. (no offence to possibly any lesbino sisters here ok? Lolx!)

Jane : erm... Im not sure...

Me : just give me a chance... U can break up with me anytime i fall below ur standards...

Jane : erm.....

Before jane could say anything, i released my grip on her hands, pulled her closer to me and hugged her into my arms. As i pushed her tightly towards me, i can feel her two wonderful soft n cushy milk bags pressing against me. Jane's neck n hair smell so nice. I wrapped my arms around her back n whispered softly into her ears again...

Me : i love u so much jane...

Jane didnt said anything. We both stood in tis position for a few seconds when i felt jane's hands reached towards my upper arms n gently nudged me away from her. Looking into her captivating eyes, i detected a tinge of hope. My heart skipped a beat n i held my breathe. Jane didnt say a thing. She just smiled at me n i knew i had won her heart.

Me : thank you

Jane (smiling sweetly) : u must promised me tat u will be good to me. Never betray me and...

Before jane could finished her sentence, i planted my lips on hers. She was taken aback when i did so as she widen my eyes in astonishment. I broke away from the kiss, looked at her n said..

Me : i wil promise you anything.

After assuring her, i put my hands on her slender waist n pulled her closer to me n we started frenching. Jane's kiss with me told me that she was really inexperience in it. I wriggled my tongue into her mouth n i ran my hands all over her back. Slowly but surely, i began to move my lips from her mouth to her face, ears, then to her neck. At tis point of time, one of my hands was already caressing her ass in that tight sexy skirt. I must admit tat i also had a fetish for gals in black satin tight short skirts too. My shaft in my pants was getting real uncomfortable. It was dying to be released.

Jane was gasping for air when i started smooching her neck. Seems like her neck was her most sensitive part. Not wanting to wait anymore, i nudged her a bit and we fell gently onto her bed as i laid on top of her.

Jane : wait wait wait....Dun you think tis is too fast....

Me : no its not jane. I love u. Thats all it matters rite?

As we both looked into each other's eyes, jane stayed silent. Sensing no further objection from her, i slowly made my move of the day. Gingerly raising up my right hand, i cupped my hand on jane's left breast n gave a light squeeze. Jane held on to my hand but she didnt say a word. Tis is the signal tat i can move further ahead. I slowly raised up my left hand as well, put it on her right bosom, n began caressing n moving both of my hands in circular motion. Jane's boobies were about the same size as chris n i came to realise a few days later tat she was a size 32C. After massaging her pink bra cladded breasts, i proceeded to unbutton her shirt. Suddenly, jane grabbed both of my hands n i stopped short of undressing her. Damn. Maybe the night was really gg to end here.

Me : wat is wrong dear? If u really dun like wat im doing. I can stop right here. (actually i dun really mean wat i said. Im just trying to act gentleman only. Lol!)

Jane : .......

Me : wats wrong dear?

The air of silence was killing me. My hands were still on jane's breast. I was about to release my grip on her twin peaks when she said...

Jane : please be gentle. Im stil a virgin.

* many thanks for the support again bros. so sorry for having to leave u guys hot n steamy here. Haha! Im leaving for indonesia soon. Promise to do my update if i can have free time there.

tgbwolf
29-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Power la bro. make me steamed up after a long day of work. look forward to your reply!!!

want0nmee
30-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Power! Waiting for u to come back

dilmour
02-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Wah...TS....I think most samsters here will agree with me when, i say you have game and balls of steel.. Keep it Up Bro!

fdome
07-05-2012, 10:10 PM
good writing TS, support you :D

Kenneleon
08-05-2012, 03:58 PM
U do realize ping could have cried rape right??and u can get in more trouble than having mini mes.

Bigbadken
09-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Power la bro. make me steamed up after a long day of work. look forward to your reply!!!

Good good. Next episode coming up soon. Pls support. Haha!

Bigbadken
09-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Power! Waiting for u to come back

Sorry for the wait bro. Wil update next episode by tonight.

good writing TS, support you :D

Thk u thk u bro!

Wah...TS....I think most samsters here will agree with me when, i say you have game and balls of steel.. Keep it Up Bro!

No la bro. Last time only. Like i mentioned before, now i only left paper balls. Lol!!!!

Bigbadken
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM
U do realize ping could have cried rape right??and u can get in more trouble than having mini mes.

Of course. Tat time young. Big head cant think. Haha

Bigbadken
09-05-2012, 11:10 PM

Jane was staring back at me when she said tat to me. Her big n beautiful eyes had never been so captivating before n at tat moment my heart (n my didi) just went soft. Tis is a woman i genuinely love n i must not break her heart n her trust.

Me : baby, if u r not comfortable with this, i can go.

Jane : ...

Jane didnt say anything n I guessed she must have been in a huge dilemma as she was still looking into my eyes. Releasing my grip from her C cuppers, i stood up from the bed n adjusted my shirt n pants.

Me (trying to sound VERY gentleman) : its ok baby. Let me fixed ur table n i wil go home k?

But before i could get back to work, jane spang up from the bed, locked her hands around my neck n frenched me. Her eyes were shut while mine were widen in surprise. Knowing tat she had accepted wat i was intending to do to her initially, my whole body was filled with delight n i reciprocated by hugging her close to me to feel her soft tities against my chest.

Not wanting to waste any more time, i clumsily unbutton my shirt n unzipped my pants n dropped them down to the floor while the both of us were still french kissing each other. Lifting both my legs up consecutively, i swiftly took off my boxers n exposed my naked body against the cold air spewing out from the air con. Dying to see jane naked too, i hurriedly undo the buttons on her shirt. Every button that i released off her shirt sent waves n waves of fervour in me. After i took off jane's shirt, i unzipped her skirt as well n threw them near the uncompleted study table which im supposed to fixed up. Damn the table!

In a pair of matching pink bra n panties, jane look dazzling from every angle. Her hips were a little big but still very acceptable by my standards. Her hands n legs were slender, slim n slightly tanned. Enclosed in a plain looking pink brassiere with a little flower petal on one of her bra strap was her two well endowed 32C buxom. There was a little black mole on top of her left breast as well. Jane was exceptionally sexy tat nite. I find women especially tantalising in bras n panties, more sexy than the moment when they r naked sometimes. Dunno why. Maybe im mad i guessed. Haha

My raging cock was standing in awe at the sight of jane. pointing towards her, my throbbing penis began to feel very uncomfortable. Jane stared back at my prick n started giggling.

Me : first time seeing tis?

Jane (shyly) : can say so la. got see it on tv b4 mah. Keke

Me : haha! Tis brother of mine is gg to bring u immense joy tonight!

Without further ado, i held jane by the shoulders n gently led her to lie on the bed. Leaning my cock against her pussy hole, i started teasing her clit by rubbing my didi against the smooth fabric of her panties. Following which, i slowly stripped jane of her panties n started licking her vagina.

Jane : arrrggghhh..... Aarrgghhhh

Jane was beginning to emit some soft moaning n i tuned up my tempo by licking, sucking n sticking my tongue deeper into her. The lucky thing here was tat jane's vagina doesnt smell but i certainly hate the itchiness as her pubic hair kept tickling my nose. While tasting her pussy, my hands had slowly crept my way up to her chest. As softly as possible, i pulled down both her pink bra cups n started twitching her cute little pink n erected nipples. All this while jane's eyes were closed n she was clenching tightly onto her bedsheet n pillow. Seeing her in tis state aroused the lecherousness in me. No longer able to control the beast in me anymore, i sense the urgent need to fuck jane.

To all bros here who had been following my experiences so far will know tat im a boob addict. I wil always engaged in some tities foreplay before i fuck. My tis experience with jane was completely different. I decided to skip any further foreplay n teasing of her 32C breasts. The up n coming experience of bonking a virgin lesbian overpowered watever sanity i should have.

Removing my mouth from jane's pussy hole, my sight was on jane as i quickly adjusted myself to the kneeling position. Using my hands to spread open her legs, i leaned forward n started kissing her neck. This move was to let her guard down so tat she wont know wat im going to do next. With my hands on her chest rubbing n playing with her boobies, i made sure tat jane's eyes were completely closed. Her legs were leaning comfortably against the sides of my waist n she was breathing away heavily.

The time has come..

Releasing my left hand from her breast, i held on to my redden n erected cock. Taking one quick sneak peek again at jane to make sure tat she was shutting her eyes, i gently rubbed my dick head against her pussy until i finally located her hole. I positioned my prick at the entrance of her pussy hole n i took one deep deep breath before i forcefully PLUNGED my searing cock into her!!!!

Jane : AARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!

*TBC my readers!!

dunlookleh
10-05-2012, 05:44 PM
just uped u! up back if can :)

esoterics1984
11-05-2012, 12:23 PM
good story. I nvr really followed any of the threads in here before, even after my cousin started his. Must say u guys r really gd writers.

James PCT
12-05-2012, 01:47 AM
walan eh bbk bro i wanna give u oscars award la so erotic one hahaha

CptCum
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
u bring new meaning to the term "blanket party"!!! ;)

Bigbadken
13-05-2012, 03:47 PM
just uped u! up back if can :)

good story. I nvr really followed any of the threads in here before, even after my cousin started his. Must say u guys r really gd writers.

walan eh bbk bro i wanna give u oscars award la so erotic one hahaha

u bring new meaning to the term "blanket party"!!! ;)

Many thanks for the support bros! Wil try my best to update asap again. Trying my best to recollect as well coz happened quite a while ago le.

milford
13-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Wah, story too hot. I am blushing now, cannot bring myself to read anymore....

Bigbadken
14-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Wah, story too hot. I am blushing now, cannot bring myself to read anymore....

Do stay here n support bro. Im trying to work on my update as fast as possible. Paisei paisei :)

Bigbadken
15-05-2012, 10:07 PM

* many apologies for the wait bros. here comes the next part. Took me quite a while to recollect as much as i could.. Tis wil be my single longest update before i leave for jakarta again tml morning. Enjoy. ;) 

Jane's shriek pierced thru the quiet room with only the soft hiss of the air con rattling before she closed her mouth back. I guessed she must be afraid tat she would have alerted her neighbours if she continued screaming. Her legs were swinging vigorously around my waist, trying to kick me away from her n her fingernails dug deep into my triceps while holding tightly onto my arms. Widening her pretty eyes in astonishment n pain, jane lifted her head off the bed n i saw drips of sweat flowing off her smooth skin onto her hair. Turning to see my arms, i saw small amount of blood slowly trickling down as jane cut into my arms with her nails. Luckily the pain was stil bearable. Looking back at my penis, i noticed tat there was still around 1/2 of my precious shaft out in the open. Apparently my complete penetration had not being fulfiled into jane as she was just too freaking TIGHT for me. At tis point of time, my penis was beginning to hurt in jane's pussy n it felt very sore.

Jane : OMG OMG tis is so painful!! Im gg to kill u! Take it out! Take it out!!!

I knew tat jane didnt mean wat she said. It was all just in a fit of anger as she stared at me back with those hateful eyes. I swept her hair off her sweaty forehead n said...

Me : dun worry baby. Everything is going to be fine! Initially it wil be painful but subsequently u wil enjoy it ok?

Jane (sobbing a little bit as she toned down) : omg... No no. Take it out dear... I cant take it... It is so painful....

Me : dun worry baby. everything wil be fine after tonight k? Trust me, u wil slowly love tis k?

Wiping off a tear from her cheeks, i took jane's both wrists n held them against the bed in a spread eagle position. Jane's exposed breasts off her pink brassiere were moving up n down rapidly as she was busy catching her breathe.

Not wanting to lose any further momentum, i exerted more force down under tis time as i gradually push my way into jane's pussy hole. As i felt the traction n resistence from the walls of her vagina rubbing against the raw skin of my cock, jane was grasping her fists tightly n moving her head back with her eyes shut, grunting as she was doing so. Her legs continued to bearhug my waist tightly and i can sensed tat she was trying to withhold herself from screaming. Her body had involuntarily reacted to my penetration as i saw goosebumps on her hands n her pointed nipples quickly harden. The entry into jane was a lot harder than i expected as the resistence i faced here was unlike any other gals i had fucked before. I realised tat in order to finish the job, i need to be more forceful. Releasing both hands from jane, i placed them on her thighs n pinned them down to the bed.

Me : baby, im coming again. Bear with it n it wil be over.

Without replying me, jane raised her hands to cover her mouth. She looked so sexy when she muffled her mouth as she inadvertently squeezed both her boobs together to form a nice looking cleavage. Pulling part of my penis out but stil leaving my dick head in her, i noticed tat my prick was laced with some slight blood stains on it. Seeing tis made me hornier than ever before. I took another deep breath before i gave another powerful thrust into jane.

Me : aaarrrggghhh....!

Jane :  hhhmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

The stab into jane was successful as tis time i managed to drive my entire cock into her pussy after i felt the impact of my testicles against her. Jane continued to cover her mouth to mute watever sound she wanted to release. The warm, wet n sticky sensation of my cock in her vagina was heavenly n i was beginning to sense the urge to shoot into her. The constriction im experiencing right now was too much for me to hold back watever i needed to unload.

Me (panting) : can i shoot into u?

Jane (stil covering her mouth n nodding her head slightly ) : hhmmmhhmm...

Seeing tis, i leaned slightly forward. Shifting my hands from her thighs to her breasts, i gripped on tightly to her perky tits for support. Drawing out my shaft n plunging it back into her again, i continued to violate her virgin hole by stabbing into her repeatedly again n again n again. Both jane n i were gasping for air as i began to feel a burning sensation on my cock. The whole bed was shaking wildly in tandem with my momentum n i saw jane grimacing in pain as i banged her fast n furious style. The melody concocted from the intensity n impact of our bodies together was clearly audible in the room n music to my ears. The whole room seem to shake along with us as my vision began to blur with every jab i punched into jane tat threatened to split open her pussy. In less than 20 strokes, i knew the agitation to fire off had arrived.

Me : im coming im coming!!! aaaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

As i punched into jane with my last blow, i blasted off a whole load of sperm while i experienced orgasm in trembling fashion. Jane was leaning back her head n rolling her eyes backwards when i fucked her with my last move although the firing didnt seem to end as my penis continued spewing into her. After my last shot, i collapsed onto her with my burning, wet n sticky cock stil in her pussy. Jane dropped both her hands onto the bed n tried to catch her breath. After a good 10 minutes break, I sat up n pulled out my dick to see slightly reddish coloured sperm gently streaming out of jane n staining the bedsheet below. My soften cock was laced with blood stains n cum.

Jane : oh gosh... *panting* ... Im dying dear.... Im dying... *panting* It is so painful....

Standing back up from the bed, i stared back at jane. She was in a complete mess as she laid there in her distorted pink bra twisting her breasts into odd shapes, her legs wide open n her hands holding onto her groin. Tis was the jane i had never seen before n i loved it. The tot of violating her virginity just now excites the shit out of me, literally. As i stood there recalling what i had just done to jane minutes earlier, i felt blood rushing to my semi erected dick. Slowly n steadily, it was rising  again til it stood perpendicular to my body n it seems like it was telling me that we stil have some unfinished business with my baby jane.

Yes, the night was far from over...

* to be continued :)

Bigbadken
20-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Wah no comment since my last update. My story losing appeal liao. Lol!

Rasta Marley
20-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Wah no comment since my last update. My story losing appeal liao. Lol!

Hey bro, please continue as the appeal is still there:-) Just added 7 points to you for encouragement.

want0nmee
21-05-2012, 10:47 AM
bro, waiting for more

fearlesslion
23-05-2012, 03:37 AM
For honor and glory

sadman88
17-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Brother, waiting for more. Please continue.

duriantree
19-06-2012, 01:14 AM
TS,please dont stop updating,your story solid leh.

mooncake
19-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I love your adventure. But can we do on a weekly basis. Haha... So that readers will have the urge n feel to read. If not, our cock also soften.

Keep it up!!

teamilk
19-06-2012, 05:04 PM
omg TS...u are really a hell of a bastard. but you being a bastard makes the story more arousing. lol
u totally ROCK man!

i like the parts where u said "whoever say cum juice tasted nice" and "screwing her instead of the table" LOL

DreamOfLust
19-06-2012, 11:44 PM
TS mia already ?

Bigbadken
23-06-2012, 03:00 PM
For honor and glory

Yes sir! For honor n glory!!

Bigbadken
23-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Brother, waiting for more. Please continue.

TS,please dont stop updating,your story solid leh.

Thk u for the support bros!

Bigbadken
23-06-2012, 03:01 PM
I love your adventure. But can we do on a weekly basis. Haha... So that readers will have the urge n feel to read. If not, our cock also soften.

Keep it up!!

Ok bro! Ur point had been taken in!

Bigbadken
23-06-2012, 03:05 PM
omg TS...u are really a hell of a bastard. but you being a bastard makes the story more arousing. lol
u totally ROCK man!

i like the parts where u said "whoever say cum juice tasted nice" and "screwing her instead of the table" LOL

Lol! Thks man! Yeah i do admit im a bastard sometimes. My next episode is gg to prove tat point further.

TS mia already ?

Sry bro. Not mia. Stil in action in SBF. Have been v busy with work, travel n a gal i just hooked up recently. Might have opportunity for her to be my FB so need to work a bit harder. Lol!

Thanks a lot for the support bros! Like i mentioned, everything here is typed via my iphone so a bit tough to be frequent. I wil be posting the next instalment soon on tis coming weekdays. Stay tuned!

thecommand3r
24-10-2012, 10:00 PM
awesome experience you had bro, camping here for more! :D