PDA

View Full Version : Fb advice cum locations.pls share..

didiburag
04-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Hey bros.

Just wondering how did u guys got ur Fbs and any
Social apps platform worth trying ?

Maybe y'all could share And tell ur experience here? :)

alan0338
05-03-2012, 12:25 PM
got mine at pasir ris fishing pond ... first fishing buddy i had ... :D

owl888
05-03-2012, 12:41 PM

So got fishy smell or not? :D

Alantino
05-03-2012, 01:35 PM

HAHAHA, good one~!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Hey bros.

No idea on other social platform. :p
Got mine at a petrol station platform while pumping petrol and she was having trouble pumping her tyres. ;)
One pump led to other pumps :D

sean69
05-03-2012, 05:06 PM
i have to pay for mine...

i would advise TS to get one of those promotion thingy that comes with newspaper.. that way, you can get a cheaper FB ... we are talking about Fish Burger rite??

(o)(o) Tuner
05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
No idea on other social platform. :p
Got mine at a petrol station platform while pumping petrol and she was having trouble pumping her tyres. ;)
One pump led to other pumps :D

You are very lucky. Pump tyre pump until her pussy there. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-03-2012, 06:06 PM
You are very lucky. Pump tyre pump until her pussy there. :D

There's this tow-truck guy even champion. Towed car towed until the woman bed! :D
I bet tomorrow some bros applying part time towers liao ;)

talkanythingsg
05-03-2012, 06:25 PM
wow...solid sia..
i got mine from the chat room..
but she's going to get married to UK..
so bo kang tao liao.. hehee...sian

IwantbustyKim
05-03-2012, 09:16 PM
I downloaded this iphone app called Grindr....turns out to be gay..Dun DL it...

snooker
05-03-2012, 11:59 PM
I downloaded this iphone app called Grindr....turns out to be gay..Dun DL it...

I can't stop laughing after reading your post...thanks for the head-up :D

sg sex knight
07-03-2012, 02:49 AM
All bro,

It true, when see alot of bro have FB and some even can get in petrol station some in chat room, like so easy, some even have can exchange FB contact ...... wow i really envy ....really hope to have some bro introduce any chat room or guide me in this...
Any bro can mentor me....?

Thanks in advance

sg sex knight

IwantbustyKim
07-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Hey bros.

I got mine by signing up here (http://www.facebook.com). Got mobile app somemore for my Iphone.

didiburag
07-03-2012, 06:12 PM
I know I'm asking a stupid question .. But this is turning out to be hilarious.. :) keep it coming with the abbreviations of FB...

hotspurs
08-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Actually opportunities are all around but you need to be brave and skillful. Why some bros not rich not handsome but got all the luck? Becuz they damn smooth and dare to try. For me, i also have very friendly lady fren colleagues and also chat a fair bit on msn etc but no finishing becuz i bo chi....juz last sat, i bought something from taka, the salesgirl chio and kept chatting me up, i know the feel is good but did not even dare to ask for nos...sian.
Anyway just my shAring

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Actually opportunities are all around but you need to be brave and skillful. Why some bros not rich not handsome but got all the luck? Becuz they damn smooth and dare to try. For me, i also have very friendly lady fren colleagues and also chat a fair bit on msn etc but no finishing becuz i bo chi....juz last sat, i bought something from taka, the salesgirl chio and kept chatting me up, i know the feel is good but did not even dare to ask for nos...sian.
Anyway just my shAring

I don't know about other bros.....

IMHO, sometimes there are obvious signs and body languages of a sex deprived woman, you just need to observe and not getting too excited chatting non-stop mindlessly/aimlessly from her work to the weather right down to her family trees :p....When we chat with a woman, we need to chat with every parts of her body, not just her boobs :D

HCKing
08-03-2012, 11:04 AM
TS pls seek advice frm high class braddah RealEstateGuy, he hooked up his high class maid FB frm high class book store. since then got free bbbj, fj, dig and french, CIM blah blah blah every sunday. keep sending him pm till he reply cos too many fb seekers out there fighting for his precious advice.

sean69
08-03-2012, 03:06 PM
When we chat with a woman, we need to chat with every parts of her body, not just her boobs :D

but but.... when i chat with her cute perky butt, i kenna 1 tight slap !! ..

didiburag
08-03-2012, 07:09 PM
TS pls seek advice frm high class braddah RealEstateGuy, he hooked up his high class maid FB frm high class book store. since then got free bbbj, fj, dig and french, CIM blah blah blah every sunday. keep sending him pm till he reply cos too many fb seekers out there fighting for his precious advice.

Did u get any advice then from him since he replied to u?

Maybe can share? :)

starystarynite
08-03-2012, 09:57 PM
I got mine from this forum .. N tagged..n no xchange..but I have quitted the fb scene. So, stop meeting them now...

Vry abrupt stop. They must have hated me to the core..!

bail1234
08-03-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't know about other bros.....

IMHO, sometimes there are obvious signs and body languages of a sex deprived woman, you just need to observe and not getting too excited chatting non-stop mindlessly/aimlessly from her work to the weather right down to her family trees :p....When we chat with a woman, we need to chat with every parts of her body, not just her boobs :D

Ichigo You are the man.....:)