PDA

View Full Version : Yi Wu recommendations

ultra88man
15-12-2004, 10:52 PM
I tried to search for a thread on Yi Wu, but find none. So, I am starting this to help bros contribute. I heard that there are many Sin Bros who goes to yi wu to buy things but in my impression, I have not read much about this place.

I was at yi wu last wkend to look-see and what impressed me was the sheer size ......... of the wholesale complex .... wah lao at least one whole orchard road man !!!

not too much into other details ... found a road call bao lian road where WLs stands on the streets and call out to all passing taxis ... calling price is rmb150 ST ... did not try as not up to my standard ... that's all i know

feel free to contribute ...

lusty21
17-12-2004, 10:54 AM
I tried to search for a thread on Yi Wu, but find none. So, I am starting this to help bros contribute. I heard that there are many Sin Bros who goes to yi wu to buy things but in my impression, I have not read much about this place.

I was at yi wu last wkend to look-see and what impressed me was the sheer size ......... of the wholesale complex .... wah lao at least one whole orchard road man !!!

not too much into other details ... found a road call bao lian road where WLs stands on the streets and call out to all passing taxis ... calling price is rmb150 ST ... did not try as not up to my standard ... that's all i know

Hi Bro

I been to Yi Wu several time. You can always get cheaper goods at wholesales quantity but quality is so-so only. As for the FL, most cheap motel provide the service. If you are staying at Motel that charges RMB120 to RMB200 per nite, the FL will call your room. The going rate is RMB100 per shot, you can ask the girl to come to your room for a viewing before deciding. A HJ will cost you RMB50 while trying a "sandwich" might cost you RMB200 (one shot or two, dont know but I ever ask the price).

Lusty

diesel
17-12-2004, 12:56 PM
Yah...I also went to YiWu recently.

If you know how to bargain with the girls, damn cheap. :p

Take a walk along the quiet shop-houses street opposite of the park after 7p.m.(at this fall/winter season), you can find many there! Wah...lau chew nuah...

The park along the river (at the side of Qiao Dong private apartment) also quite happening. I produced my SG passport and they are willing to offer you for free! :eek:

I have lots of experiences about YiWu and more to come!

diesel
17-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Hi Bro

I been to Yi Wu several time. You can always get cheaper goods at wholesales quantity but quality is so-so only. As for the FL, most cheap motel provide the service. If you are staying at Motel that charges RMB120 to RMB200 per nite, the FL will call your room. The going rate is RMB100 per shot, you can ask the girl to come to your room for a viewing before deciding. A HJ will cost you RMB50 while trying a "sandwich" might cost you RMB200 (one shot or two, dont know but I ever ask the price).

Lusty

Ay..yoh...spoilt the market there. Pay so much. :(

lusty21
17-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Ay..yoh...spoilt the market there. Pay so much. :(

Hi Bro Diesel

How much will you offer? Even in city like Shanghai, the cheapest Fuck is RMB150 per shot. I feel that RMB100 per shot is already quite low. Please advise, I too do not want to spoilt the market. Maybe you are very Yandao!!!
I am average looking. Maybe we can cheong together and you can show me your skill on negotiation.

Lusty

diesel
17-12-2004, 10:45 PM
Hi Bro Diesel

How much will you offer? Even in city like Shanghai, the cheapest Fuck is RMB150 per shot. I feel that RMB100 per shot is already quite low. Please advise, I too do not want to spoilt the market. Maybe you are very Yandao!!!
I am average looking. Maybe we can cheong together and you can show me your skill on negotiation.

Lusty

In YiWu, pay attention to gals from Hunan. They are pretty and 'chio' than another provinces.

There are some techniques while negotiating. Not difficult to apply to them.

My key word - Do not ever reveal your nationality.

In Shanghai, price is almost the same as in Singapore. Real Shanghai gals are tall. Certain Shanghai gals are more 'in' (dressing sense) and open minded than any other province. They are amazed when we (Singaporeans) can speak different languages. This is your characteristic and must know how to put into good use.

I have a wonderful and unforgettable FREE long 'rubba' from a Shanghainese girl placing her hand in my pocket. Openly in the public somemore!

ChinaAlleWay
03-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh my God.........

I have been staying over here in Yiwu for e past 10 months....

PM me when u guys gonna have action again ! haiz.... as u know guys, there's hardly any night life over here.....

Only fucking 3 discos..... alot of massage palour.... nothing else.... maybe some KTV along e "shang ma chen" rd

ChinaAlleWay
03-01-2005, 05:45 PM

If u guys had some time at night, visit e massage palour (they have fucking lots of massage palour in Yiwu) or best go stright to YinDu hotel (4 class) e gals there are okie....

anyway.... pm me when u guys come to Yiwu again as it's fucking lonely to cheong alone !!!!!!!! :o

ChinaAlleWay
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Yah...I also went to YiWu recently.

I have lots of experiences about YiWu and more to come!

Tell me more about it....

Im very interested to know more happening places !!! :p

lusty21
06-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Hi Bro (Chinalleway)

I am going Yiwu next week, maybe we can meet up to cheong.

Lusty :D

ChinaAlleWay
06-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro (Chinalleway)

I am going Yiwu next week, maybe we can meet up to cheong.

Great ! Actually. I also dun know where to have fun :confused: .... !!! LOL..

Nvm, I will PM u with my China contact..

genghisk
07-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Great ! Actually. I also dun know where to have fun :confused: .... !!! LOL..

Nvm, I will PM u with my China contact..
Bro where is Yiwu ?? I m currently in gaungzhou. have a few days to cheong. keen to meet up with u guys to have fun. can u pm me ?

ChinaAlleWay
07-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Bro where is Yiwu ?? I m currently in gaungzhou. have a few days to cheong. keen to meet up with u guys to have fun. can u pm me ?

Yiwu city is in Zhejiang Province !!! The world of small commodities ! ;)

By plane takes about 1&1/2hours :rolleyes:

lusty21
07-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi Bro

Guangzhou to Yiwu will cost you about RMB700 to RMB900 one way, I dont think it is worth the trip. You can always get a chio girl in Chang Ping or Dongguan for RMB600 (correct me if I am wrong) a nite. Unless you are thing of a "look see look see" trip. I might be there this coming mon or tues. Do PM me if you are interested to meet up. I am going there by bus from NingBo.

diesel
07-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Tell me more about it....

Im very interested to know more happening places !!! :p

Yup! What would you like to know? One question at a time.

diesel
07-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh my God.........

I have been staying over here in Yiwu for e past 10 months....

PM me when u guys gonna have action again ! haiz.... as u know guys, there's hardly any night life over here.....

Only fucking 3 discos..... alot of massage palour.... nothing else.... maybe some KTV along e "shang ma chen" rd

I returned to Singapore last year. Oo...At this time, Yiwu is still snowing and it is freaking cold.

If somebody has started this thread earlier, we can contact with each other in this message board and I can meet you to show you around. :(

Yes. It is true not much night-life there! Now, is the cold season, everybody 'hiding' in secluded places. :o

You visited the YiWu concert in October? It was a nasty one. That time Taiwanese singer, Zhou Jielun 'kenna' something on his face thrown by an audience. Anyway, I went in 'raba-raba' on young chio Chinese muslim gals.

ChinaAlleWay
07-01-2005, 11:55 PM
I returned to Singapore last year. Oo...At this time, Yiwu is still snowing and it is freaking cold.

If somebody has started this thread earlier, we can contact with each other in this message board and I can meet you to show you around. :(

Yes. It is true not much night-life there! Now, is the cold season, everybody 'hiding' in secluded places. :o

God damn it ! it's snowing during e last week of Dec !!! Fucking cold !!!

Tell me all e interesting places MAN !!!

Nvm, I will PM u my China contact number....

genghisk
08-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Hi Bro

Guangzhou to Yiwu will cost you about RMB700 to RMB900 one way, I dont think it is worth the trip. You can always get a chio girl in Chang Ping or Dongguan for RMB600 (correct me if I am wrong) a nite. Unless you are thing of a "look see look see" trip. I might be there this coming mon or tues. Do PM me if you are interested to meet up. I am going there by bus from NingBo.

Bro lusty21, where will u be ? I m free on this sat. maybe i can be there n meet u ? :p

lusty21
08-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Hi Bro genghisk

I am currently in NingBo, will be going Yiwu to shop nxt week. If you really interested we can meet up with Bro ChinaAlleway in Yiwu nxt wk.

Bro lusty21, where will u be ? I m free on this sat. maybe i can be there n meet u ? :p

OnGuard1
14-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Bro Chinaalley

Are you still in YiWu? I am going There tomorrow to look see look see. Wanna meet up?

ChinaAlleWay
14-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Bro Chinaalley

Are you still in YiWu? I am going There tomorrow to look see look see. Wanna meet up?

how come u guys like to come during this time ? :confused:
weather is kinda cold -1 to 3... so beware of the cold !

yep, im here all year round.. just pm u !

in the meantime. take care...

rdgs
chinaalleway//:D

diesel
15-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Finally Yiwu thread coming up again.

Only businessmen know Yiwu. I will be going there next year late April. :) If any SB brothers there at that time, seafood food count on me!

OnGuard1
15-12-2005, 07:01 PM
<Finally Yiwu thread coming up again.

Only businessmen know Yiwu. I will be going there next year late April. If any SB brothers there at that time, seafood food count on me! >

Bro Diesel,

Did not meet up bro chinaalleWay as I did not found what I want as it was quite rush too. The FxxKing center is so big!!!!!!!

I station in Ningbo. I think you know where it is. Next time you go YiWu, inform me, I can go there anytime.

Btw, I just msg Bro ChinaalleWay I may go there again next month.

zmonster123
15-12-2005, 10:29 PM
I just got back from Yi Wu 1 week ago, amazing place... the mall is huge! Was on a biz trip to Shanghai and took a train ride to YW. Was looking for opportunities to bring back stuffs to sell in Sg. One thing I observed is that there may be some problem in shipping as most of them will not do any shipment, we have to look for our own agents... Any bros out there has any contacts or lobangs? I am not into big biz, thus not having any big volume to ship.

diesel
16-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Did not meet up bro chinaalleWay as I did not found what I want as it was quite rush too. The FxxKing center is so big! I station in Ningbo. I think you know where it is. Next time you go YiWu, inform me, I can go there anytime.Sure! I will inform you when I go to Yiwu next year! I will bring you to hot-spring and bring some college girls along! Then you shiok! Confirm no need to pay them but at least must treat them so that next time they will come out. Don't worry, I will give treat to you all!I just got back from Yi Wu 1 week ago, amazing place... the mall is huge! Was on a biz trip to Shanghai and took a train ride to YW. Was looking for opportunities to bring back stuffs to sell in Sg. One thing I observed is that there may be some problem in shipping as most of them will not do any shipment, we have to look for our own agents... Any bros out there has any contacts or lobangs? I am not into big biz, thus not having any big volume to ship.Hoho...You consult the right person here liao. It is almost impossible to make shipment from Yiwu to Singapore especially your quantity is small. Singaporean customers are rare but you can find Malaysian Chinese businessmen there! Make shipment with them and they can negotiate. Freaking easy!

The mall you all are talking is Yiwu Xiao Shang Ping Cheng! The one you all when is newly completed and officially opened last year! The second phase one is coming up! Real huge! If both of you see, eyes pop.

I can share with people here who want to get business ideal. But venturing into Singapore's market is not easy!!! Never listen to LKY, LHL, GCT. These minsters talk business is for huge big giant companies to invest in Singapore. Never believe what they (LKY, LHL, GCT) said. You can take only products and sell outside Singapore but not in out red dot. Impossible to make money in Singapore.

Sorry, think stop talking business here. This is sex forum. Wait kenna warning by SBF boss.

ChinaAlleWay
16-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Hoho...You consult the right person here liao. It is almost impossible to make shipment from Yiwu to Singapore especially your quantity is small. Singaporean customers are rare but you can find Malaysian Chinese businessmen there! Make shipment with them and they can negotiate. Freaking easy!

The mall you all are talking is Yiwu Xiao Shang Ping Cheng! The one you all when is newly completed and officially opened last year! The second phase one is coming up! Real huge! If both of you see, eyes pop.

I can share with people here who want to get business ideal. But venturing into Singapore's market is not easy!!!
Sorry, think stop talking business here. This is sex forum. Wait kenna warning by SBF boss.

well, the second pharse 2nd part is already done and open during this year Yiwu commodities fair 05.

Most of the stationery stalls from xiao shang pin had been move over to the Futian sec pharse sec part. Theres a link bridge between 2nd pharse 1st part to 2nd pharse 2nd part. Now at xiao shang pin market is left with belts,household, and second floor is more to caps and scarfs.
The local goverment is renovating the xiao shang pin market.
Now oppsite first pharse Futain market had lots of "road side" stalls selling jewellery or crystals...

actually 'Yiwu' shipment to spore is very easy unlike indo where theres red or green light. i think there's LCL shipment from Yiwu to Shanghai or Ningbo via Spore everyday. but LCL are kinda expensive for clearance in Spore...hmmm....

I can almost spot Singaporeans here every 3-4 days, hmmmm....

any more ideas, just post here... and talking about colledge gals.. I really wanna study the books !! :D

diesel
16-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I can almost spot Singaporeans here every 3-4 days, hmmmm....any more ideas, just post here... and talking about college gals.. I really wanna study the books !! Hardly believe it is Singaporeans. The way they talk might be Malaysians Chinese lah unless they flash out their red passport. I knew many college girls and staffs. Some college girls can speak English very well. They are easy going, easy to chit-chat. Completely different from Singaporean girls.hey guys, I am doing shipping to singapore and i am based in guangzhou .My sub branch is in YIWU and we have weekly LCL to Singapore. PM me for more details if u r interested.You do small quantity shipment ar?

OnGuard1
16-12-2005, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=diesel
I knew many college girls and staffs. Some college girls can speak English very well. They are easy going, easy to chit-chat. Completely different from Singaporean girls.

Now I can't wait for bro diesel to come YiWu man.......
faster come faster come

OnGuard1
16-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Bro Diesel,

they can hanky panky or not?? must tell us more leh....

ChinaAlleWay
20-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Going to Leave Yiwu Tonight… but will be back for more with my 'english' teacher :p

So just drop by to keep the Yiwu Thread alive and kicking !
Will just drop a few locations..

Locations-
Wu Bar- a joint mostly patronized by the Koreans
They serve tiger beers thou. Went there once. kinda Cosy place.
Along Shao Mao Qu-

Lily bar- this is where the hip hops, rock, pop is play..
The teachers in Yiwu like this place. Same as me.
Gonna miss this place.
After Chinese New Year, they might be fixing up a TV just for Football !!~ Finally duh !
Also along Shao Mao Qu- just beside Ahguang hair stylist shop.

Pattaya Club-Which is in Yindu hotel
The locals like it there. Beautiful gals on the counter playing dices with u.
Lots of middle eastern people found this place cool ! hmmm.. not sure why ??

Ahh—then the mini geyland in Yiwu which is told by one of the boys in Sammyboy.
Its in Bao Lian Xi jie.- just 10-15 minutes walk from Hao You Dou supermarket.
There will be “mummy or pimps” all over the street.
Pricing should be around 150-200 for short time !

That’s it folks.

Singapore Here I come !!

Enjoy the festival Mates..

With warmest regards
Chinaalleway..

ChinaAlleWay
18-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Bro Diesel,

they can hanky panky or not?? must tell us more leh....

hmmm...

dont know why, some of the Yiwu gals kinda like chinese overseas ppl !
business ? not sure
Love ? think so..

anyway,if anyone drop by in Yiwu during this month, i will be free !!
hoho ~...

looking for gals ? i think i saw some singaporeans with a few BBS gals last month..hmmm...

Now, just PM me if any Singaporeans is in this beautiful city...
hoho ~ let it snow let it snow...:D

just4fun
24-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Now, just PM me if any Singaporeans is in this beautiful city...
hoho ~ let it snow let it snow...:D

Hi young man....

Firstly, many thanks for providing some much directions for us during our visit in yiwu and also ur beers at 1598.

Also like to thank you for introducing to the HC and below is the brief FR

Venue: Best Western (Hai Yang Jiu Dian) near to the futian mall
Facility: Clean and quiet place. Good place to relax urself after walking in the mall
Babes: Cant remember no. liao but she is from haerbin.
Look: 7/10 (young looking but never shave armpit hair):eek:
Boobs: 7/10 (small but pinkish)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (quite gd with "vacuum" treatment with hot and cold water)
AR: 8.5/10 (good...with jelly somemore...)
RTF: No lah...unless she shave her armpit hair...knn...imagine i need to shut my eyes during the bonking...cos i afraid the hairs will make my didi go soft man
Damage: 370rmb (45mins)

So bro chinalleway....thanks again....

Happy cheonging and let me know if u happen to be in suzhou.

Just4fun

oldhen10
25-07-2006, 03:35 AM
I jus came back on monday.
Saw lotsa " Hair washing " parlour?
Is dat a sex shop??
was wif OC ...dats y nver venture further....

ChinaAlleWay
25-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi young man....

Firstly, many thanks for providing some much directions for us during our visit in yiwu and also ur beers at 1598.

Also like to thank you for introducing to the HC and below is the brief FR

Venue: Best Western (Hai Yang Jiu Dian) near to the futian mall
Facility: Clean and quiet place. Good place to relax urself after walking in the mall
Babes: Cant remember no. liao but she is from haerbin.
Look: 7/10 (young looking but never shave armpit hair)
Boobs: 7/10 (small but pinkish)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (quite gd with "vacuum" treatment with hot and cold water)
AR: 8.5/10 (good...with jelly somemore...)
RTF: No lah...unless she shave her armpit hair...knn...imagine i need to shut my eyes during the bonking...cos i afraid the hairs will make my didi go soft man
Damage: 370rmb (45mins)

So bro chinalleway....thanks again....

Happy cheonging and let me know if u happen to be in suzhou.

Just4fun

Hi Just4Fun
Its great meeting u guys.
hope u guys enjoy the "fun" in Western hotel..
Thanks for da dinner.. u making me piaseh u know !! haha
If drop by in Suzhou, will give u guys a call..
meanwhile keep in contact...
take care
&
with warmest regards
Chinaalleway :D

ChinaAlleWay
25-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I jus came back on monday.
Saw lotsa " Hair washing " parlour?
Is dat a sex shop??
was wif OC ...dats y nver venture further....

hmmm...
yep.. should be around 300+ for a short time..

all hotels in Yiwu have those parlour in 2nd or 3rd floor of their hotel. if not, inside the hotel rooms, they will have a card on the tv..
do drop me a mesg when u peeps are in Yiwu..

brgds
chinaalleway :D

just4fun
26-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Just4Fun
Its great meeting u guys.
hope u guys enjoy the "fun" in Western hotel..
Thanks for da dinner.. u making me piaseh u know !! haha
If drop by in Suzhou, will give u guys a call..
meanwhile keep in contact...
take care
&
with warmest regards
Chinaalleway :D

It doesn't matter who pays...so long as we had some gd time together....

We are very impressed with yourself....年轻有为:)

bradpitt
27-07-2006, 01:37 PM
I can share with people here who want to get business ideal. But venturing into Singapore's market is not easy!!! Never listen to LKY, LHL, GCT. These minsters talk business is for huge big giant companies to invest in Singapore. Never believe what they (LKY, LHL, GCT) said. You can take only products and sell outside Singapore but not in out red dot. Impossible to make money in Singapore.

Hi brother,

I am interested in buying cosmetics from Yiwu, not to Singapore but to another country. Do you think it is cheaper to buy from the wholesalers or better to get direct from factory. Thnks

bradpitt
27-07-2006, 01:40 PM

Hi brother diesel,

For cosmetics items, is it cheaper to get from the wholesaler or direct from the factory ? Thnks

ChinaAlleWay
27-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Hi brother diesel,

For cosmetics items, is it cheaper to get from the wholesaler or direct from the factory ? Thnks

for comectics, there's some well known local factories over here..
if ur quantity is huge then its better to go to factories, if its just a few ctns its better to go to wholesaler.

Also, some factories from Shantou, some from Guangzhou, some from Yiwu..
Its better to deal with the local people..

Hope some of my enquiry answer your question..

If u need my help, just pm me..
will pm u my mobile.

brdgs
chinaalleway :D

Shanghai Papa
01-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Dear Yi Wu brothers,

I'm thinking of visiting Yi Wu over a weekend to seek any possible business opportunities. I need some advice.

Please enlighten me on how I could drive there from Shanghai and where the famous wholesale street is.

Thank you for taking your precious time to read my post and reply to my queries.

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

Frankieman12
02-08-2006, 12:32 AM
Dear Yi Wu brothers,

I'm thinking of visiting Yi Wu over a weekend to seek any possible business opportunities. I need some advice.

Please enlighten me on how I could drive there from Shanghai and where the famous wholesale street is.

Thank you for taking your precious time to read my post and reply to my queries.

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

Hi Shanghai Papa,
I also wanted to go to Yi wu to take a look.
When do you intend to go?
If our time match, why not go together?
Rgs,

Shanghai Papa
02-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi Shanghai Papa,
I also wanted to go to Yi wu to take a look.
When do you intend to go?
If our time match, why not go together?
Rgs,

Dear bro Frankieman12,

I intend to go sometime this month. Haven't fixed a date yet. Hoping to find out more information before I plan the trip.

Are you in Shanghai too? Seems like you've never been there before also huh...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

Frankieman12
02-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Dear bro Frankieman12,

I intend to go sometime this month. Haven't fixed a date yet. Hoping to find out more information before I plan the trip.

Are you in Shanghai too? Seems like you've never been there before also huh...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

Yes. I never being to Yi Wu before.
I am also station in Shanghai.
Just that I am not so active in this forum.
Let's keep in touch and meet up for kopi one day :-)

Shanghai Papa
02-08-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes. I never being to Yi Wu before.
I am also station in Shanghai.
Just that I am not so active in this forum.
Let's keep in touch and meet up for kopi one day :-)

Dear bro Frankieman12,

Sure! Let me know the date, time and venue.

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

ChinaAlleWay
04-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Dear Yi Wu brothers,

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

hmmm.. driving from shanghai to yiwu, not too sure on that..
there's a few market places.
towel & bedsheets-binwang market
jewellery,gifts,accessories-Futain market..
household-xiao shang ping market

Hope it helps !
brdgs

Shanghai Papa
04-08-2006, 10:03 PM
hmmm.. driving from shanghai to yiwu, not too sure on that..
there's a few market places.
towel & bedsheets-binwang market
jewellery,gifts,accessories-Futain market..
household-xiao shang ping market

Hope it helps !
brdgs

Dear bro ChinaAlleyWay,

Thank you for sharing the places with me. Perhaps I'll PM you prior to my visit to Yi Wu. Take care and have a wonderful weekend. :)

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

luvgangsta
05-08-2006, 12:54 AM

Dear Shanghai Papa bro,

All the maps you will need are here:
http://www.zjt.gov.cn/gis/index.htm

From shanghai to Yiwu:

1. take 沪杭高速
2. when you hit hangzhou, continue towards ningbo
3. take the 杭金衢高速
4. go all the way to Yiwu

drive is around a little more than 3 hours.
best place to stop for a break is 下沙服务站

Shanghai Papa
05-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Dear Shanghai Papa bro,

From shanghai to Yiwu:

1. take 沪杭高速
2. when you hit hangzhou, continue towards ningbo
3. take the 杭金衢高速
4. go all the way to Yiwu

drive is around a little more than 3 hours.
best place to stop for a break is 下沙服务站

Dear bro luvgangsta,

Thank you for your wonderful assistance.

Wow! Didn't know it's such a long drive...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

francined69
05-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Hi, I'm currently stationed in Shanghai now. Have visited Shanghai many many times before in my visits to Shanghai but never heard of this place called YiWu, sounds very interesting to explore and buy stuff back. (Imagine myself having visited Hangzhou so many times but never get to see the West Lake, fxxK!).:eek:

Can I tag along with any shanghai brothers if you are going that way? Cheers.

shengge
05-08-2006, 12:33 PM

May be you can try this one,
http://map.sogou.com/nav/nav.jsp
It is abt 300KM from Shanghai.

Cheers!

Shanghai Papa
05-08-2006, 01:18 PM
May be you can try this one,
http://map.sogou.com/nav/nav.jsp
It is abt 300KM from Shanghai.

Cheers!

Dear bro shengge,

Thank you for your help.

Wow! I didn't know the distance is almost like from SG to KL...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

luvgangsta
07-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Dear bro shengge,

Thank you for your help.

Wow! I didn't know the distance is almost like from SG to KL...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

I suggest you take the train from Shanghai South Railway station. If you take the fast express train, the ride time is 2 hour 50 mins (the fastest one that only stops in Hangzhou and Yiwu). Cost is 78 rmb for soft seat with a/c.

Don't forget if you drive, the toll you have to pay is around 150 for one way. Amount you spend for petrol depends on the kind of car you drive. If your license plate is from shanghai, you save quite a bit when entering shanghai again.

Shanghai Papa
07-08-2006, 12:51 AM
I suggest you take the train from Shanghai South Railway station. If you take the fast express train, the ride time is 2 hour 50 mins (the fastest one that only stops in Hangzhou and Yiwu). Cost is 78 rmb for soft seat with a/c.

Don't forget if you drive, the toll you have to pay is around 150 for one way. Amount you spend for petrol depends on the kind of car you drive. If your license plate is from shanghai, you save quite a bit when entering shanghai again.

Dear bro luvgangsta,

Thank you for your suggestion. I think I'll heed your advice and take the train instead. :D

And thanks again for the reminder... yes, I registered my car in Suzhou so I'll have to pay extra when I re-enter Shanghai again!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

diesel
27-08-2006, 12:14 PM
I will be going to Yiwu either next month or month after next. :)

I can bring some decent girls out for meal. Can befriends with my girls, try not to be kinky. Bros here want to join, boleh, once I reach Yiwu, I will make a 'big' post in this thread.

ChinaAlleWay
27-08-2006, 07:00 PM
I will be going to Yiwu either next month or month after next. :)

I can bring some decent girls out for meal. Can befriends with my girls, try not to be kinky. Bros here want to join, boleh, once I reach Yiwu, I will make a 'big' post in this thread.

hmmmm.. mind if i join ?? :rolleyes:

diesel
27-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Can join no problem. But...don't be kinky to them lah. Wait they know what kind of person I am and scared to come to work, then I die.

Let's meet at "Hangzhou You Tian Dou Jiang" restuarant in the evening bah (tentatively). :)

diesel
08-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Last night at a warehouse in 城店南路. Wah..Yiwu change alot man! :)

Got girl invite me to skate but got police car down stair. So didn't go up.

Will update if got any kinky action! :)

f20b
24-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Yo ... brother new here! Anyone know something about Yiwu?? I am here now! Was a small boring town! Can some master lead me a contact? Please drop your words here! Appreciated! :D

ChinaAlleWay
24-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Yo ... brother new here! Anyone know something about Yiwu?? I am here now! Was a small boring town! Can some master lead me a contact? Please drop your words here! Appreciated! :D

im station in Yiwu too...
hmmm.. go to 1598 bar which is just beside kindom hotel, its live band

Wabar-korean bar.. 1,3,5 or 2,4,6 had a hk singer, live band..

for FL, go to bao lian west street (mini geyland) lots of mummy after 7pm..

for HC, i would recommand Western hotel, nice hot gals.. I last visited few months ago..

for disco, top club in Binwang area which is along the towel area,
TCC dicso, which is beside Yimei building..

anything just pm me.. been station here for 4 years.. :)

ChinaAlleWay
24-11-2006, 08:47 PM

im station in Yiwu too...
hmmm.. go to 1598 bar which is just beside kindom hotel, its live band

Wabar-korean bar.. 1,3,5 or 2,4,6 had a hk singer, live band..

for FL, go to bao lian west street (mini geyland) lots of mummy after 7pm..

for HC, i would recommand Western hotel, nice hot gals.. I last visited few months ago..

for disco, top club in Binwang area which is along the towel area,
TCC dicso, which is beside Yimei building..

anything just pm me.. been station here for 4 years.. :)

f20b
25-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro ChinaAlleWay ...
What is the rate looks like? Are in Yiwu as well? Can you PM me some nice gals contacts?

f20b
25-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks bro ChinaAlleWay ...
What is the rate looks like? Are in Yiwu as well? Can you PM me some nice gals contacts?

f20b
25-11-2006, 06:17 PM
ChinaAlleWay, thanks bro. Can you give me some idea about the rate? Are you in Yiwu? Can PM any nice gals contact?

bradpitt
04-12-2006, 02:01 PM
ChinaAlley,

What is the best way to go to Yiwu from Spore ? Is it via Shanghai ? How to get to Yiwu from SH ?
Thanks

ChinaAlleWay
04-12-2006, 03:11 PM
ChinaAlley,

What is the best way to go to Yiwu from Spore ? Is it via Shanghai ? How to get to Yiwu from SH ?
Thanks

hmmmm...
CA had stop their flight from Spore to Hgh.
Ya, from Spore to Shanghai.
can take a train from Shanghai to Yiwu. about 5hours.

Rdgs
chinaalleway =)

durex
06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
anything just pm me.. been station here for 4 years..
four years is a very long time,guess it is very happening bro:D
how is the damage of the FL there bro:confused:

ChinaAlleWay
07-12-2006, 07:20 PM
four years is a very long time,guess it is very happening bro:D
how is the damage of the FL there bro:confused:

nah... im a boring person.. haaaa
Fl is about 400-500RMB per shot.
some of my friends can get 600RMB for over night..
long long time didnt cheong.. prices might changes...

Van Basten
08-12-2006, 12:56 AM
four years is a very long time,guess it is very happening bro
how is the damage of the FL there bro

sometimes we are here in china for a long time not because it's soooooooo happening like what some singaporeans fantasize abt...

after all, life is not all only abt sex n FLs :D

I hail Chinalleway! been here 4 years! longer than me!

ChinaAlleWay
08-12-2006, 04:47 PM
sometimes we are here in china for a long time not because it's soooooooo happening like what some singaporeans fantasize abt...

after all, life is not all only abt sex n FLs :D

I hail Chinalleway! been here 4 years! longer than me!

Van Basten thanks for your compliment.
Dont hail me.. im just a newbie in this Huge China market.. learning things every day.. haaa..

ya..life in China is not just about sex..

If drop by in Suzhou, will find you guys esp Just4fun... he's da man !! :D

Van Basten
09-12-2006, 03:20 AM
Van Basten thanks for your compliment.
Dont hail me.. im just a newbie in this Huge China market.. learning things every day.. haaa..

ya..life in China is not just about sex..

If drop by in Suzhou, will find you guys esp Just4fun... he's da man !! :D

welcome to suzhou! actually i frequently go hangzhou n ningbo for business trips.

just4fun mentioned abt u b4, hope to meet up with u someday!

oasis3009
13-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Good dae bros,ive been surfing sammyboy for a long long time,have been a free loader all the time,feel bad so here i am making my first post...im in yiwu for my business for 1 month already,still havent met any sg bros here...Had my fair share of cheap bonks in yiwu...

Lived in a budget bing guan(wang jiang lou) opposite jie bai shopping center when i first arrived in yiwu...price is 100rmb per bonk...gal is so so standard,nothing to shout about...hw to get 100rmb?trick is to bargain with them when they first call your room ask you "sian shen,yao an mo mah??"Say you don't want an mo,jus want to bonk...100rmb...their massage is like shit anyway...

Maybe can get cheaper than 100rmb but i think its very acceptable liao...i also tried out the baber shop gal today at around the old railway station...100rmb also,cheap and good...choose a jiangxi gal,19 this year...boobs are damn full at least cup d,slim and cute too...but the room is bad though...no place to wash up after that...

Sori bros i forgot 2 ask her name and didnt see the add of the shop,mayb its the hot weather here that made me so blur...but i know the way there,will go down tomorrow again...cant believe got such gem over there...Lucky didnt take up the offer of 50rmb a bonk by 1 lady before that,haha...

Did anyone here tried out the house call pros in yiwu?i was given a namecard by a guy in futian market,called the okt out of curiousity,offered me young student for 300rmb,1 hr...quite tempted but want to hear opinons of bros here first...

Tomorrow going to top club disco(ding ji) along bin wang road...its the most happening disco in yiwu now,with lots of pretty babes...anyone want to party together?

Hope to find some good cheong kaki...

diesel
03-08-2007, 12:02 PM
oasis3009, I shall update you further about YiWu.

This is your first post, and many members (especially the new ones) disappeared in silence. It will be a waste if I were to post if you did not read. :(

oasis3009
05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Bro diesel,i did not disappear lah...yup its my 1st post,but i see nobody reply or pm me,so i also sian,didnt make more posts abt my happenings in yiwu...Anyway,im stil in yiwu,what abt you?

Ive been going to club 2008 and dingji for the past few weeks,getting bored of the disco scene in yiwu...people tend to leave before 1am,an empty club makes a lousy club...Btw dingji is closed for renovation frm 2nd aug dun knoe til when...hai...Club pattaya is a no no for me...all the indians there with hindi music,no syt around,saw a few working gals,not my type...

Tried a house call gal 2 weeks ago...was feeling horny after my trip 2 dingji,call up a number from the many namecards ive collected...Negotiated the price to rmb260 1 shot...gal arrive wif okt in 10 mins...i requested for a syt and was sastified wif what i saw,so paid the okt and led gal into my hse...

Make some small talk once inside,told me her age is 21 but think she at most 19 this yr...After that she start 2 undress,boobs is small and perky wif beautiful brown nipples,hehe...didi rose and salute in agreement...Lie on my bed prepare for a sextifying session...

Then came the disappointing part...she starting yawning while capping mi...complain that she is sleeping already when i call(its only 2am in the morning and i thought its 24hrs service),kns...

Heard her yawn,my didi go soft liao...ask her for cat bath and bj,she say she dun knoe,wtf...by now no mood liao...didi completely go 2 sleep...she keep yawning and hj mi,ask mi why didi like tat...knn still nd 2 explain meh?

Tell her to take out cap and tcss,found out she actuali frm 1 bbs shop(no wonder no service lah)...okt call her boss 2 provide one gal,so she suay lor...i think to myself,just fuck and forget...got didi hard again by her hj...cap and climb ontop of me,pump for a few mins,came and mission accomplished....Didnt want to prolong the session as i totally have no chemistry with her,didnt enjoy,all i want is to let go and bye bye to her...When leaving,still got the cheek to ask me for tips,knn...gave her rmb 10 and ursered her out...overall 4/10

Its a disappointing experience for house call,swear to myself wont do that again...Went to 2 different bbs these 2 weeks...got a sextifying fj by a gal from jianxi for 100rmb...her pussy can really squeeze my didi,hehe...overall 7/10

On another occassion got a szechuan gal for massage plus hj,60 rmb...her figure and looks great,2 bad she dun do fj,hj is so so only but her boobs are nice and shapely,hehe...overall 7/10

All those gals i didnt get their number,think its not necessarily...there are lots of bbs over here...can take my time to explore...

Bro diesel,can intro me pubs to chill in yiwu?cant seem to find one here.Im not a massage person but would like to try one in yiwu,i know there are many around but any recommendations from you and whats the damage?If you or any bros are in yiwu,i would like to meet up and cheong...sorry for my lousy fr,will try to improve,cheers...

ChinaAlleWay
27-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Bro diesel,can intro me pubs to chill in yiwu?cant seem to find one here.Im not a massage person but would like to try one in yiwu,i know there are many around but any recommendations from you and whats the damage?If you or any bros are in yiwu,i would like to meet up and cheong...sorry for my lousy fr,will try to improve,cheers...

for pubs, can try out Windows Bar or 1598. Which is located near Yimei Hotel and its just beside EF english school. lots of expats hang out there after a hard day work.

there's a Colombia bar restaurant in Shang mao Qu. usually after mid night most of the south americans mingle there for fun...

im been station in Yiwu for the past 5 years, either getting pissed or staying at home after 7pm. Yes, 7PM AT HOME SURFING SBF OR WANKING AWAY WITH MY RIGHT HAND !! wahhhaaaa... (how i wish i was posted to shanghai like Ronaldo !!)

try to sian some of the local gals, most of them are nice, and if u can speak a little of the local diliect, you are in for it.....

Have a great time in Yiwu.....

Ronaldo
28-08-2007, 10:44 AM
im been station in Yiwu for the past 5 years, either getting pissed or staying at home after 7pm. Yes, 7PM AT HOME SURFING SBF OR WANKING AWAY WITH MY RIGHT HAND !! wahhhaaaa... (how i wish i was posted to shanghai like Ronaldo !!)

No wonder when I see the Yiwu thread, I tot of you... And I could sense something bad... Hahahaha..
You ah.. Come SHA visit me lahz..

SHA is indeed more happening.. but you must always be ready to make the first move... Cannot wait for MM to come chat you up, unless she is asking for money or you are Tom Cruise.. (white one hor)...

Anyway now the whole SBF know you use RIGHT hand liaoz.. hahahahaa...Next time I wont shake your hand... hehehehe..

BlakSea
25-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Hi guys,

I am in Yiwu now, is my fourth visit here an I can't understand how the things go around here with the girls.
There are so many, very young and beautiful, walking very slowly, alone, looking to the sky, or speaking to the phone, but never manage to pick up any of them I am 40, not 90 and I look like any average white guy at this age.
...and nobody aproche to me with phone numbers or to propose a girl. Can somebody help with some safe numbers or adress?

I've allready tried the hair-dress shops, but despite the beauty of the girl that I find there, the slizy place and the cold treatment make me unwilling to repeat the expearience.

So, can i find in this city some nice girls for pay sex in my hotel room?

technofreak
17-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Dear all senior bros,

I would be in Yiwu next week. Any chance for a gathering?? :)

Regards,
Techno

diesel
14-05-2009, 10:31 PM
I will be in Yiwu next week!

Any brothers there?

plutosys
26-05-2009, 07:07 PM
guys I am heading there tomorrow? PM me if any of u still around in YIWU.

thumper
01-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi bros!

Time to bump this thread.. Any bros are here in yiwu this week? Will like to chiong some clubs, ktvs or massage places if you bros are interested. A bit sian to go round and look for FLs. Have been tempted to try the number provided by the hotel but this will be the last resort... haha!

leaseoflife
26-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Bros, anyone got any new updates on this place? Any bros know of a decent-looking/ambience hotel (near the main wholesale expo.) which has massage and FJ service in the massage facility? Cannot tabao back to room 'cause OC coming along :(

Pink_Flyod
26-01-2010, 02:40 AM
Bros, anyone got any new updates on this place? Any bros know of a decent-looking/ambience hotel (near the main wholesale expo.) which has massage and FJ service in the massage facility? Cannot tabao back to room 'cause OC coming along :(

Best Western Hotel... there is a sauna on the 4th floor that provide full services. Don't ask me the rating but my friends went there when we were staying there last month. I even heard that he got a 19 years old gal who is not a bad service. Best Western is located next to the trade center.

Ninja_Assassin
26-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Hi Bro Diesel

Lusty

Wah lao er...... price increase so hiong :mad:
We only paid RMB40 for ST last year (March 2009).

Ninja_Assassin
26-01-2010, 02:56 AM
I am in Yiwu now, is my fourth visit here an I can't understand how the things go around here with the girls.
There are so many, very young and beautiful, walking very slowly, alone, looking to the sky, or speaking to the phone, but never manage to pick up any of them I am 40, not 90 and I look like any average white guy at this age.

Are you Angmo? China gals equate Angmos with Aids carriers and will avoid them whenever possible. :p

However they love Singaporeans :p
Hongkies donch get much attention either...... so sometimes when I donch want to be harassed by these gals I'll tell them I'm from Hong Kong.

leaseoflife
29-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Best Western Hotel... there is a sauna on the 4th floor that provide full services. Don't ask me the rating but my friends went there when we were staying there last month. I even heard that he got a 19 years old gal who is not a bad service. Best Western is located next to the trade center.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Joshzzz
02-02-2010, 03:56 AM
Any bro in Yiwu this week wanna meet up? :D

funnyguy
17-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Going to yiwu this thursday, any bros can recommend places for massage or ktvs or pubs ??? Or any bros stationed there?:)

naemlo
18-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Going to yiwu this thursday, any bros can recommend places for massage or ktvs or pubs ??? Or any bros stationed there?:)

When u staying till?

dust
18-10-2010, 12:42 AM

last time i went there...around many bs saloon...have special for RM150...dunno still have it now? :D

funnyguy
18-10-2010, 07:53 AM
When u staying till?

I will be there from 21 oct till 24...

greenboy9220
18-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Bro,

Most of the hotels have special service..)

I used to stay at Byland Star Hotel and they call up every night... If i dun remember wrongly should be around 200-300rmb

Also went to try those family style sauna. Thinking that is family-friendly, there should not be any hanky panky but surprisingly when time for massage they ask me if i wan normal or full package. Choosen the full package then they lead me thru the back stairways to another block and they actually offer double girls... Cannot remember the name but its quite easy, u ask taxi driver they will know...)

shagua傻瓜
04-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Going to Yiwu on monday 8th Nov.

Any Bro can recommend me any hotel near to the trade centre?

Greatly appreciated

kalibugan
18-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Just left yiwu, stayed at yiwu international mansion. On right side of building theres a nite club called "top" - girls pretty young, 200rmb to play around with cuddling, groping and dancing. girl asking 2k to take back to hotel room but talk to mamasan, price would go down to 1.2k

Sensasicihui
25-02-2012, 03:59 PM
As subject...

Anyone had experience at Yiwu - zhejiang.

Please share with us.

thank

herman85
07-09-2012, 06:16 PM
hi all bros out there

Im in Yiwu staying at budgettel huadu hotel. Any bros have any info where can find girls here?This city after 7pm is so quiet.

herman85
07-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Gotta get some reaction from bros out there. this thread seems dead

herman85
07-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Any Bros out there wanna share yiwu infos pls? Make this thread alive again

herman85
08-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Bros out there who have stayed at yiwu, pls share some info thks

evo5speakers
08-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Speak to the receptionist, he/she should have no problems getting ladies for you.

Where I stayed previously (very near the Shang Mao Cheng), there were girls walking around the hotels looking for clients. Some will call you at your hotel room, some will even go knocking on your hotel room doors.

Very sex-oriented place. there were lubricant and condoms of different flavours and types (vibrating, studded, normal ones..) in my room.

diesel
10-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Bros out there who have stayed at yiwu, pls share some info thks

Nice to meet you.

Hope you enjoy your evening.

gambitnineseven
30-09-2012, 02:26 PM
i kena scam when i was there last year
i searched on internet for health clubs and fl services
end up they quoted a very good price like rmb600 for overnight

but u must be a member of their club
otherwise you have to pay in advance.
so they gave me their bank account number
and asked me to deposit cash into their account using atm cash deposit machine

i went to try my luck and deposit rmb100 first

after that got a call from a girl saying they are near the hotel but need another rmb200 as guarantee that i will not hurt the girl etc and other nonsense.
so i knew it was a scam and ignored them after that

rmb 100 for a lesson.
no problem

diveuk
01-12-2012, 09:53 PM
I have noticed that in every hotel room in Yiwu there is a small advertisement board on the table, offering massage services and the number to call from the room, something like 8600. (at least in the 100-168RMB price range)
I can speak Chinese well, so i called the number and asked for a girl with good service. When the girl came ( she had very nice body and face), she saw me and seemed very surprised! She just shouted out "Ni shi LAOWAI ya!" said "Sorry, Sorry!" and run away. Apparently she is servicing only native clients -very patriotic!
I called the number again asking the lady to return the girl back. The lady said that girl is ashamed to have foreign customers and that she will send a very beautiful model to me in 30minutes instead. I don't like the 'model with no skills type' - but said ok!
After 20 minutes the 'model' arrived. 6/10 with bad attitude.
As i expected, no skills!
Went out to find a decent sauna. Lots of them on each corner! But this is another story.

diveuk
01-12-2012, 10:03 PM
----
Summary: It is very time consuming to order a 7/10 or up girl at the reception in the hotel. you have to speak good Chinese and to send away the first 3-4 girls, before you get something decent.
I have seen a couple of very very good looking girls coming to serve natives. I even tried to talk to them and take their phone numbers but they just got embarrassed and turn away!
i am wondering why?:confused:
White, 40, not bad looking:)

Allanooi
02-12-2012, 09:47 AM
----
Summary: It is very time consuming to order a 7/10 or up girl at the reception in the hotel. you have to speak good Chinese and to send away the first 3-4 girls, before you get something decent.
I have seen a couple of very very good looking girls coming to serve natives. I even tried to talk to them and take their phone numbers but they just got embarrassed and turn away!
i am wondering why?:confused:
White, 40, not bad looking:)

Well prc girls have stereotype views on white men:
1) big long dick cause pain when have sex
2) want bdsm
3) request for girl for ass fuck.

diveuk
02-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Well prc girls have stereotype views on white men:
1) big long dick cause pain when have sex
2) want bdsm
3) request for girl for ass fuck.

partially true :cool:
Once, a girl came to my room and the prices was agreed on the phone as 200rmb (again they thought i was Chinese). When the girl came, she entered the room and right away put the hand on my trousers and started to check the size (I was a little shocked :eek:), complaining that we foreigners have big dicks and its very painful for them... I had to rise the price to 300rmb and to persuade her 20 minutes that she will accommodate during the process... Still the attitude was like i was raping her, although i have a normal size dk.
That's why i personally like the girls with bigger ass :D - never heard any complains from such girls!!!

diveuk
02-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Tried a few massage places that are at every corner in Yiwu. Service and quality is so so.
One place called 王龙足浴馆, located near Futian first phase, on 工人北路。 
Asked the price - and they recommended the most expensive massage package for 228rmb. Asked for the full service - the personal looked at each other, then called someone, and then told me that they have only massage. I suspect that they also have full service available for the usual customers!
Anyway - i decided to try the most expensive OIL massage and made clear that i want a beautiful PROFESSIONAL girl to do the job! Entered the room - the window was open and inside was cold. Started the A/C.
The girl entered - ugly. Sent her away. This repeated 6 times!!! Finally the manager from downstairs came and took me to a room with 6 other girls. I picked one. A little puffy but with very attractive eyes - that ware telling me that she liked what she was doing. She was happy that i choose her and took me quickly to my room.

diveuk
02-12-2012, 09:12 PM
I had to shower by myself. She started to massage my back, then legs..good! Then the most interesting part started. She spread my legs and put them around her body, while i am still facing down, and started to massage my but with a lot of oil. I NEVER had such massage before! She put a finger in my ass and simultaneously started to massage my dick with the other hand! Oohh, i wasn't mentally prepared for such kind of massage! After 5 minutes of this manipulations i was ready to explode and had to ask her to stop! She was smiling!
Turned around and asked her to undress and if we can have sex. Sex - no! But she took the bra off and remained topless. Nice c-cups! I put some oil on them and started to return the favor back... She liked it, but after 2 minutes she said that she has to continue with the massage and i should lay down. She massaged my dick about 5 minutes with her bobs! GREAT! Then she started a fire and did the "warm-cold" massage for another 5 minutes(have had before).

diveuk
02-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Took a shower again by myself and she dried me with a towel and helped to dress up. Went with her down. She told me she is NR370. Paid 228 at the counter and 22rmb as a tip for the girl.
Girl: 6/10 (a little fat, but with beautiful eyes)
massage: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Local: 6/10
room: 6/10 (cold and not very nice bed)
clearness: 5/10
Damage: 250rmb
Now looking for saunas of higher standards (hardware and girls). Can someone recommend something around 300-400rmb maybe with full service? I asked some taxi drivers and they said I should go to Dongyang(30km from Yiwu) if I want better quality saunas, because at Yiwu is all the same quality. Can somebody confirm this? :confused:

tianhao69
03-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Took a shower again by myself and she dried me with a towel and helped to dress up. Went with her down. She told me she is NR370. Paid 228 at the counter and 22rmb as a tip for the girl.
Girl: 6/10 (a little fat, but with beautiful eyes)
massage: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Local: 6/10
room: 6/10 (cold and not very nice bed)
clearness: 5/10
Damage: 250rmb
Now looking for saunas of higher standards (hardware and girls). Can someone recommend something around 300-400rmb maybe with full service? I asked some taxi drivers and they said I should go to Dongyang(30km from Yiwu) if I want better quality saunas, because at Yiwu is all the same quality. Can somebody confirm this? :confused:

Why you jewish cheapskate. That's less than what vindaloo and chips cost.

diveuk
03-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Why you jewish cheapskate. That's less than what vindaloo and chips cost.

I would gladly rise the stake but i'm new to this part and couldn't find any decent places. btw could you recommend something?

P.S. Don't like - don't read!

tianhao69
04-12-2012, 09:54 AM
I would gladly rise the stake but i'm new to this part and couldn't find any decent places. btw could you recommend something?

P.S. Don't like - don't read!

Why, i absolutely recommend you return to wanking, totally cheap.
You never need to leave home for it.

diveuk
04-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Why, i absolutely recommend you return to wanking, totally cheap.
You never need to leave home for it.

Man, what's your problem?
Are you upset that i am white or that i pay for sex less than you?

Oh, and thanks for your recommendation but I have to decline! I see “wanking” home alone doesn’t help you very much! Go and have a massage! It will release you from your aggressiveness!:D

Joshzzz
06-12-2012, 11:51 AM
I think he feels very strongly about the size of your tip.
You have to keep in mind that most girls get 50% (or less) of the fee you paid.

If you want to tip girls, at least give her an extra 50.
Better yet, 100rmb if she did a good job.

BTW, it only qualifies as a tip if you hand it to the girl... who knows where it goes if you simply left change with the cashier.

Man, what's your problem?
Are you upset that i am white or that i pay for sex less than you?

Oh, and thanks for your recommendation but I have to decline! I see “wanking” home alone doesn’t help you very much! Go and have a massage! It will release you from your aggressiveness!:D

diveuk
07-12-2012, 08:16 PM
I think he feels very strongly about the size of your tip.
You have to keep in mind that most girls get 50% (or less) of the fee you paid.

If you want to tip girls, at least give her an extra 50.
Better yet, 100rmb if she did a good job.

BTW, it only qualifies as a tip if you hand it to the girl... who knows where it goes if you simply left change with the cashier.

Thanks a lot. I will keep in mind. Today i will go and pay a visit to NR370 to return my debt!
Happy endings to everyone!;)

diveuk
07-12-2012, 11:16 PM
A Chinese friend recommended two locals that i plan to visit:

1. 颐和大酒店 - as i understood they have a sauna on 4th floor with VIP service, although my Chinese buddy said that it was closed for renovation in September and not sure if it is back in business yet.

2. 米兰假日酒店 - he said that i can find good quality service here. looking forward to!:cool:

NarakMakMak
15-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Any sammsters still hanging around yiwu?

The_Hustler
18-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Any sammsters still hanging around yiwu?

Ye, will be heading up to Yi wu October 1-8. Staying at Best Western Premier near the trade center. Should be frolicking in the hotel's health centre.

Anticipating,
The Hustler

PartagasGZ
13-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Anyone in yiwu tonight?
Any feedback on whether the best western premier is good?

vonsauer
03-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Heading to YIWU this month.

Have searched all over the net for some lobang especially outcall FS massage but nothing much.

Bumped on some sites but no replies to emails and dont really dare to call once in China if not verified source.

Anyone has some info about action in YIWU especially outcall service?

Kind of weird that such a huge wholesale place with tons of foreigners coming in everyday doesn t have much info on the net.

Hurricane88
03-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Heading to YIWU this month.

Have searched all over the net for some lobang especially outcall FS massage but nothing much.

Bumped on some sites but no replies to emails and dont really dare to call once in China if not verified source.

Anyone has some info about action in YIWU especially outcall service?

Kind of weird that such a huge wholesale place with tons of foreigners coming in everyday doesn t have much info on the net.

not sure where you search or how you search...:)

here are threads found...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=27297&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=310887&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271492&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=212001&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62547&highlight=yiwu

Hurricane88
03-03-2015, 01:37 PM
not sure where you search or how you search...:)

here are threads found...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=310887&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271492&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=212001&highlight=yiwu
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62547&highlight=yiwu

I have merged all these threads to one...and will merged your thead too...:)

The_Hustler
15-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Heading up in 2 weeks time, any kind souls with updates on the vice scene in Yi Wu?

Thanks,
The_Hustler

samueL
16-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Any recommendation?
Is the Best Western still happening now?
PM me the contact. My trip is near. Thanks.

The_Hustler
11-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Just back from 2 back to back trips to Yi Wu.

Glad that it's still bustling and hustling with regards to the commercial sex scene.

New hotels such as Marriott and San Ding Kai Yuen have sprung up near the trade centre. The former provides massage/spa facilities as well as 'girls to room' service. Generally I will not advise the high end hotels as pricing are steep - massage still ok 300-500rmb, but the sex part I got a crazy offer of 1800rmb!

Onto the streets, venture to the likes of Bin Wang, Gong Ren or Chou Zhou Roads (Futian area where they sell Christmas Supplies), you should be able to see medium to big establishments with bright lights and 'attractive/sexy' posters/billboards. Walk right in and you will be briefed and shown the various menus via ala carte menu of packages. 1st nite I took the Courtesan package at 788 all in with 2 rounds (2nd round 100 to the girl via private arrangement), 2nd day I took the Dual 'shuang fei' package with 2 girls @888 but only up to BBBJ. Sex part again via private nego.

In all, these establishments are relatively well renovated and posh with very good services, sex services is just as good as Geylang cat150, if not better... for the dual, I got an ice cube ass rim..totally out of the world!

black0678
31-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Hello... I hope this subforum hasnt been dead yet! Going to yiwu on april... This will be my first to yiwu and im searching for fs/sex especially not masseges... Have you guys try wechat or freelance girl? If yes what's the average price and where to look? Im a total newbie here...

happytogo
03-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Hi, any kind samsters with updated info about Yiwu? i will be heading Yiwu on 14th Oct business trip for 3 days.
Or anyone with recommended guide for night entertainment based there?? Cheers!!

Simplymetoo
26-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Any updates on Yiwu? Much appreciated! :)