PDA

View Full Version : Swinging couple Stories base on REAL True

chnhubby71
04-03-2012, 06:34 PM
We are Chinese Married Couple of 40 and had enjoy our swinging lifestyle as a happily married couple with our Male & Female friends in 3some MFM, MFF and MMFF.

And it really enhance our sex and married life till date. Do any of the bros and Sis like to share your swinging lifestyle together in there by writing your true stories and happening.

Niceman
04-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Good idea... let's start from you

chnhubby71
04-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Both of us was having a dull sex life after our married and I came across some swinging articles and share some stories with my wife during one of our sex session.

I told her about couple willing to meet up and exchange partners and even willing to share their spouse with others male or female.

I told her I personally do have a fantasy to see her enjoy with someone that she really loves to experience if she do have a urge.

pussbreaker
04-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Nice! Would love to heard some swinging stories.

larry777
04-03-2012, 09:19 PM
1 of my bro also into it....

thrive
04-03-2012, 11:47 PM
... And then...?

JollyOne
05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
So what happened next ?

chnhubby71
06-03-2012, 04:15 PM
After chatting we found our sex was very exciting thru fantasy and we started to share whom we would like to have sex among our friends should have a opportunity.

My wife pick 2 of her male friends( Ind and rob )and 1 of my best friend(Joe).

And I told her if she is keen to explore, she should try to call them and try to chat the out and see whether they are free to have a drink with her.

She try to Rob and chatted with him after our sex session and I ask her how h
He responded.

She told me that maybe Rob is not convenience to talk when she called and she does not talk much about anything.

As Rob used ro married but already divorced with his wife without kid and is cureently staying alone himself

chenzong
07-03-2012, 12:34 PM
chnhubby71,

You must be a very "unpossessive" person. I will not be comfortable having my wife be fucked by another man, even if he's a buddy.