PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from fellow bros!

sacs
04-03-2012, 02:52 PM
If a girl who works as a stewardess asked you to be his bf would you?

You know this girl for quite a while but have only been out a few times only. Lets say her character is those that shows an attitude but can be quite slutty at times too.

Dressed to kill but can be simple. Not my kind of wife to be girl. mid 30s. 160+. Slim. nice slender figure.

Advice guys?!

eddict
04-03-2012, 03:01 PM
No harm unless she is treating u like a carrot.

naemlo
04-03-2012, 03:26 PM

It is all depends on u... How will others or strangers know whether u 2 will be great couples??? There are so many unknown about her and you. Just go out and try out for a few times. You yourself will know whether she is the 1 for you.

chucky69
04-03-2012, 03:28 PM
U must then be an average income earner. U know all SG girls look at colour of money first. So i suggest u bonk her first. At least u got your stamp between her legs and trust me u r not the first down there.

MP5F
04-03-2012, 03:31 PM

You know this girl for quite a while but have only been out a few times only. Lets say her character is those that shows an attitude but can be quite slutty at times too.

Dressed to kill but can be simple. Not my kind of wife to be girl. mid 30s. 160+. Slim. nice slender figure.

Advice guys?!

1. Do u think about her everyday ? :)

2. By posting your scenario here, u might have like her subconsciously already,jus that maybe your character differs from her. u jus need someone to tel u.

3. Go for it bro. ! :p , u got nothin to lose, at the most kena raped by her. :D

4. I think mos of the samsters here will advise u to go for it. :)

sacs
04-03-2012, 03:51 PM
It is all depends on u... How will others or strangers know whether u 2 will be great couples??? There are so many unknown about her and you. Just go out and try out for a few times. You yourself will know whether she is the 1 for you.

well, she gave me the impression that she is quite a high maintenance girl, but when we talked about it, she says she just want to pamper herself. lol I think lust is just overwhelming me wahhaha

U must then be an average income earner. U know all SG girls look at colour of money first. So i suggest u bonk her first. At least u got your stamp between her legs and trust me u r not the first down there.

I earn much more than her, but Im always a guy who nvr like to spend on woman if u ask me to buy this n that. I prefer girls who are simple, and I would be more than happy to treat u drinks etc. =D

wolflust
04-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Try out first, never know if you don't try. However, if you are already being treated like a carrot head then no don't try.

Even in a relationship, as much as possible try to go as minimum cost as you can. In that case, you won't lose out that much when the relationship ends. As you know already, she can be slutty at times if you can't accept that, it will be quite hard on you emotionally/mentally. She can't change her behaviour/character overnight and you must be prepared to give her time to change.

Finally, what you expect out of this relationship? Just a gf with no commitment to marriage aka FB or you intend to settle down with her some day. So ultimately is your own assessment of the situation.

All the best to you and enjoy while you can.

CrisRonaldo7
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
With that attitude that she has, it is best for you to fully utilise her sexually and get rid of her after that. women with too much of an attitude will definitely not be worth your time and effort. afterall, men will always want to take charge. furthermore, it's not ur kind of wife-to-be. have a good time with her and forget her soon

RealEstateGuy
04-03-2012, 04:19 PM

Advice guys?!

Braddah slutty with you or with all men?

naemlo
04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
I think lust is just overwhelming me wahhaha

I prefer girls who are simple, and I would be more than happy to treat u drinks etc. =D

Guess you have answered your own question/doubt...... :D

uglygirl
04-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Depends on how you feel when you're wiith her? Liike what wolflust saiid, giive iit a shot, can always end iit iif iit doesn't work out.

pengembara
04-03-2012, 05:22 PM
The fact that she is stewardess seems entirely secondary to the issue, but does potentially indicate a bit of a "material girl' view, and clearly not a 'katak dibawah tempurung' personality. Agree with other brothers: get to know her better and take it from there.

LovePotion
04-03-2012, 11:03 PM
i got a feeling TS kena GT deep deep.....

i suggest you get some holy water from bro REG and wash your face...

if she doesnt treat you like a carrot head, why not? but if she has some hidden agenda then i think TS you don't need us to tell you to think again...

anw all the best in bonking... dont spend so much kk ? =)

jameschong1
04-03-2012, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=sacs;6950343]If a girl who works as a stewardess asked you to be his bf would you?
--\\
if a china prostitute ask u to be her lover, u want?
same question mah stupid

thrive
04-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Bf can but you must tell her that you can't be the steady sort. Can go out and have a good time sometimes but you are free to go out with other girls and she can similarly go out with other guys. Like that you have nothing to lose. You should not trade off your liberty for a girl in her mid 30s.

Hardstick15by5
05-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Hey, ask yourself this question.

Are you able to handle hurt? you should be mentally prepared to be a heck care bf lo..

Don't treat her too nicely all the time.. lastly check on yourself lo, how much you truly love her.. and not how much u want her attention instead.. that's not love..

CheongingEdge
05-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Like some bros here say, if even you don't know, how can we complete strangers to you and her know?

When you talk to her, got chemistry? It doesn't mean talk non-stop, it also means that the silence is not awkward... I have been with gals when the silence is like deafening, and it's certainly not something I enjoy.

It don't really who earns more or less, cos changes will come. If 1 day, you suddenly bankrupt, do you think she will stand by you, or add another blow to you by leaving you? If she goes bankrupt, will you stand by her, or think she's a liability?

So many things to consider, and the thing is, if you never try, you never know. Just make sure if you try, you must be able to let go too...

Good luck!

trademark
05-03-2012, 01:33 AM

Advice guys?!

it's just a bf/gf relationship. never try,never know. if not suitable still can break off unlike getting married which is more troublesome.

Stud00
05-03-2012, 01:34 AM

Advice guys?!

I think if u reject... many others would take her place.

Go on ahead, get to know her better.. she might be a much better person then u think. But also, guard ur heart.

:)

justl00king
05-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Not my kind of wife to be girl. mid 30s. 160+. Slim. nice slender figure.

Why need to think so hard?

Just bonk her a few times then decide.. :p

Apocalypse
05-03-2012, 02:40 AM
"wife to be type" 贤妻良母 reminds me of the old dating shows in the 80s. haven't heard this word for so so long when a guy describe a girl. thanks for making me laugh tonight. :D

loneyheart
05-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Why not ??? Do u hv anything to lose beside $$$ even u bonk FLs u also need to pay so spend a little to pamper her as GF n BF is nom ... there is no free lunch ... just follow yr heart feeling .... if u think is too much ... u hv a choice ;)

sean69
05-03-2012, 09:47 AM

hahahha... thanks REG, u bring a smile to my monday!!

sean69
05-03-2012, 09:50 AM

Advice guys?!

bro.. u just answered your own question..

let me break it down for you,

1. Slutty --> easier to bonk
2. Slim, nice slender figure --> good to bonk
3. Not wife to be --> bonk and forget

need anymore advice ? :D

sean69
05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=sacs;6950343]If a girl who works as a stewardess asked you to be his bf would you?
--\\
same question mah stupid

er... remember the case where a PRC prostitute ask a singaporean man to marry her and he agreed??!!

like my esteem boss use to say, "There is no stupid questions!! .. only stupid answers!! "

miniboy
05-03-2012, 09:53 AM
eat first then slowly take your time to time about it

30s women may just want to get laid

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-03-2012, 09:57 AM
TS sacs, What seems to be the issue here? :confused: What's holding you back? :confused:
You already know she's not wife material so long term with marriage intend is out of the window. Girlfriend be just fine or an FB even better! Cos when she's away flying, you are a free man :D It's like asking if the basement is upstairs? Go for it la :p

sean69
05-03-2012, 10:01 AM
TS sacs, What seems to be the issue here?What's holding you back? :confused:
You already know she's not wife material so long term with marriage intend is out of the window. Girlfriend be just fine or an FB even better! Cos when she's away flying, you are a free man :D It's like asking if the basement is upstairs? Go for it la :p

i think i know.. TS is a good man, a man of conscience.. not a horny heartless bastard like you and me .. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
i think i know.. TS is a good man, a man of conscience.. not a horny heartless bastard like you and me .. :D

A man of conscience but little man below still got to eat mah :D She hinted to TS and if TS don't eat then other stewards might eat :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-03-2012, 10:13 AM
.....the stewardess has her sight on, he's the most ideal man for her to spend the rest of her life with that's why she made the first move to be on bf/gf terms.....TS .....shouldn't hesitate to accept her :o

If both are singles and with mutual attraction, there should not be any moral judgment with this relationship. 男欢女爱,开放身体享受性的“欢愉” is okay 的 ! ;)

sinner1234
05-03-2012, 10:14 AM

Advice guys?!

Dear Bro sacs,

Firstly, kudos to the grl for "popping" the Q.
My.... almost any man will "die" for having such kind of grl ;p

What is your take on "grlfrd"? Tht will determine your answer.

I see that you had mentioned "wife" so i guess you are single and also around her age group, if not older.
But a lady in her mid thirties....... (hope i am not being crude or rude here)...... having a kid (if you want to hv kids) may be a stumbling block as you guys are still in your "get to know each other" mode now... unless you guys are mature enough and felt that both are indeed meant for each other........ else..... If having a family is your unltimate intention.... you may need to consider emabarking on the R/S..........

You have mentioned mainly on the physical atributes.... so....... can't much comment here as one man's meat... blah blah blah ;p..........

If you just wana play around.... as you mentioned "attitude" "sluttiness" over here..... it's errr subjective..... and if you hv time... and she is "willing".... go for it lor... like i said.... a grl to "jio" you....... most man will feel "proud" ;p

Above are just my general comments as not much in depth info from you so cant really help much ;p

gd day to ya.

Toyota Honda
05-03-2012, 01:51 PM
She just wants to trade her bosy for more of your money. Officially and bed her and officially can kc you.

Its up to you whether you want to go ahead with this transaction.

naan1974
05-03-2012, 02:17 PM

Advice guys?!

You already mentioned "Not my kind of wife to be girl"
so why and what are you bother about here? breaking up with
GF in spore doesn't carry alimony liabilites.

Xpress
05-03-2012, 02:46 PM
being in a relationship is like.. getting a TRIAL.. You get to know each other better.. learn about each other and etc.. if everything clicks.. Congras.. maybe wedding bells.. if not.. life goes on.. you move on and start all over again..

So.. my humble opinion.. if you're attracted.. or mutually attracted.. give it a shot.. there's nothing to lose..

RealEstateGuy
05-03-2012, 04:00 PM
TS Braddah, just date her a few times more and get to know her better. Braddah just go with your heart. Braddah, dont be afraid to open yours too. Braddah, ignore a lot of the advice esp by the heavy uers of SBF. Braddah, they dont know anything about relationships and love. How can they when energy and whole time is spent chasing down prostitutes and writing reviews of how they conquered this and that. Bunch of Ah Beng Hokkien losers so dont listen to thier rubbish.

sacs
06-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Try out first, never know if you don't try. However, if you are already being treated like a carrot head then no don't try.

Even in a relationship, as much as possible try to go as minimum cost as you can. In that case, you won't lose out that much when the relationship ends. As you know already, she can be slutty at times if you can't accept that, it will be quite hard on you emotionally/mentally. She can't change her behaviour/character overnight and you must be prepared to give her time to change.

Finally, what you expect out of this relationship? Just a gf with no commitment to marriage aka FB or you intend to settle down with her some day. So ultimately is your own assessment of the situation.

All the best to you and enjoy while you can.

Last outing, she said she haven't had dinner but I had mine, so I told her would accompany her for dinner. After met up, she told me go to this Chinese Restaurant. I got a shock. Siao boh?! So i told her no. Food court will do, and she seems unhappy n say guy should be more accomodating to a girl in a date. Crazy...... Why burn my pocket? hahha

With that attitude that she has, it is best for you to fully utilise her sexually and get rid of her after that. women with too much of an attitude will definitely not be worth your time and effort. afterall, men will always want to take charge. furthermore, it's not ur kind of wife-to-be. have a good time with her and forget her soon

Thats what I think too! I needed a FWB hahha

sacs
06-03-2012, 12:26 PM

That am not sure! haha. She can be like this teh teh with you type.

Guess you have answered your own question/doubt...... :D

whahaha. U bet! My little bro is doing the thinking.

Depends on how you feel when you're wiith her? Liike what wolflust saiid, giive iit a shot, can always end iit iif iit doesn't work out.

Its kinda hesitating. Will Update in awhile.

The fact that she is stewardess seems entirely secondary to the issue, but does potentially indicate a bit of a "material girl' view, and clearly not a 'katak dibawah tempurung' personality. Agree with other brothers: get to know her better and take it from there.

bro whats 'katak dibawah tempurung' ?

sacs
06-03-2012, 12:30 PM
i got a feeling TS kena GT deep deep.....

i suggest you get some holy water from bro REG and wash your face...

if she doesnt treat you like a carrot head, why not? but if she has some hidden agenda then i think TS you don't need us to tell you to think again...

anw all the best in bonking... dont spend so much kk ? =)

kana carrot cake the first date, I learnt liao. So didnt spend much subsequently haha. I was out right with her n told her I dont spend much on outing :p U r right, Im not sure if she has an agenda, let me slowly dig it out.

--\\
same question mah stupid

But she is not, so thats why its different. if PRC as me be lover, dont need spend $$, everyone would want too. haha just bonk happily.

Bf can but you must tell her that you can't be the steady sort. Can go out and have a good time sometimes but you are free to go out with other girls and she can similarly go out with other guys. Like that you have nothing to lose. You should not trade off your liberty for a girl in her mid 30s.

totally agree!! I told her ytd that if she has other dates im cool with it hahaha

keewee
06-03-2012, 12:58 PM

Advice guys?!

guys yr perception towards stewardess from an inside and as a outsider view is always different...

Gone with the days when stewardess messing around B4 the tech boom (internet Gen)
nowadays stewardess always stayed indoor interneting not liked b4 who do lots of bonding...

Stewardess also is only human and u will be surprised a lot of them which i heard from is still a Virgin...

for gers of her age, would likely wished to settle down, cos do u guys knw dat she will need to give up her job if pregnant? guess all she wants is a place where she can called HOME and someone to love... stewardess hv to go thru the loneliness whenever she flies... being alone stayed in a foreign country...

their job is not as glam as they are just a nanny,toilet cleaner, waitress or maybe a usher...

my poiny of view Do it and just remember dont leave any regrets behind.. live life to the fullest....

sacs
06-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Hey, ask yourself this question.

Are you able to handle hurt? you should be mentally prepared to be a heck care bf lo..

Don't treat her too nicely all the time.. lastly check on yourself lo, how much you truly love her.. and not how much u want her attention instead.. that's not love..

Totally able to. Cos from the time i got to know her, I told myself this girl cant be my wife de. So Im more like just playinG? lol seriously, I can always find a much younger girl. Any bro here could also. I would say there is no love for now.

Like some bros here say, if even you don't know, how can we complete strangers to you and her know?

When you talk to her, got chemistry? It doesn't mean talk non-stop, it also means that the silence is not awkward... I have been with gals when the silence is like deafening, and it's certainly not something I enjoy.

It don't really who earns more or less, cos changes will come. If 1 day, you suddenly bankrupt, do you think she will stand by you, or add another blow to you by leaving you? If she goes bankrupt, will you stand by her, or think she's a liability?

So many things to consider, and the thing is, if you never try, you never know. Just make sure if you try, you must be able to let go too...

Good luck!

She's quite talkative, so havent had the problem of communicating yet. However! she wants her bf to teh with her too. which i cant! OMG.

I think if u reject... many others would take her place.

Go on ahead, get to know her better.. she might be a much better person then u think. But also, guard ur heart.

:)

hahaha! maybe bros here will have better luck with her :p

sacs
06-03-2012, 01:07 PM
"wife to be type" 贤妻良母 reminds me of the old dating shows in the 80s. haven't heard this word for so so long when a guy describe a girl. thanks for making me laugh tonight. :D

haha! u r welcome. Cant find such quality in this era already lol

bro.. u just answered your own question..

let me break it down for you,

1. Slutty --> easier to bonk
2. Slim, nice slender figure --> good to bonk
3. Not wife to be --> bonk and forget

need anymore advice ? :D

Damn! u r right! problem is, she can be quite sticky.

eat first then slowly take your time to time about it

30s women may just want to get laid

I think so too. Phone conversation, she keep asking me if its becos I love her figure. *faint*

sacs
06-03-2012, 01:09 PM

wahahaha! damn! Im a bastard too. On another thread, I mentioned I had a Filipino gf.

A man of conscience but little man below still got to eat mah :D She hinted to TS and if TS don't eat then other stewards might eat :p

I probably am interested to see her being bonk by another guy wahahah. Live show!

Castrol
06-03-2012, 04:29 PM

unless i am gay, why not? :D