PDA

View Full Version : looking for travel buddies

pearlnjewel
04-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Looking for travel buddy to go overseas together. anyone interested can discuss the trip to anywhere together.
Looking at 19 to 24years old dudes.

my previous plan to HCM is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances

Heaven Knows
02-04-2012, 11:53 AM
If your looking for travel buddies, why have limited age range? Do you think that only those between those ages can have a real good time? I believe you must be at that age range cause your outlook in life seems very limited too. It also seems your thinking is as limited as your outlook. I wish you well for your trips and hope your eyes open in time to come.

Yokosi
02-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Looking for travel buddy to go overseas together. anyone interested can discuss the trip to anywhere together.
Looking at 19 to 24years old dudes.

my previous plan to HCM is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances

If your looking for travel buddies, why have limited age range? Do you think that only those between those ages can have a real good time? I believe you must be at that age range cause your outlook in life seems very limited too. It also seems your thinking is as limited as your outlook. I wish you well for your trips and hope your eyes open in time to come.

Mr. pearlnjewel,

Open the tunnel to your brain, bro !. :mad:

I am over 50 years old and my " cheong buddy " is only 28 yrs. He wanna follow me, shit !. However, he has a small brain, not digesting all the tips, know how, recommendations that i gave to him on cheonging. Maybe not street smart. His brain moves........ very slowly. Definately not a seasoned fellow !.

I also wishes you all the best...... if you get a 19 to 24 years travel buddy that is as in the above statement and knows shit about having fun in seedy places.:rolleyes:

chameleon589
03-04-2012, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE=pearlnjewel;6949464]Looking for travel buddy to go overseas together. anyone interested can discuss the trip to anywhere together.
Looking at 19 to 24years old dudes.my previous plan to HCM is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances[/QUOTE

In this day and age,your mind is still stuck in the Stone Age.What a shame !
Haven't u heard of the saying ginger that is old(experienced) is hot (knowledgeable) ?

Khop Khun Kap !:D

lglg666
03-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Very interesting....:D

Daily 5 points to share/return, pls PM me if I forget.

kawabanga
03-04-2012, 11:16 PM
I am 35, my buddiees, 60 yrs old, 24, 45 and 51. All good kaki with lesser problem. The younger the age with young blood of anger, jealousy and immature tend to get boring trip. My experience. Mix and match the best.

lglg666
04-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I am 35, my buddiees, 60 yrs old, 24, 45 and 51. All good kaki with lesser problem. The younger the age with young blood of anger, jealousy and immature tend to get boring trip. My experience. Mix and match the best.

Good points....:)

Daily 5 points to share/return. PM me if I forget, thanks in advance.

Mark Lim
05-04-2012, 12:00 AM
haha, bro. I have cheonging buddies from 24 to >60 years. Age not important lah, as long as you are young at heart. Have fun :cool:

J fellow
05-04-2012, 12:30 PM
plus younger, lesser money to spent. are you looking for sponsors or companions.

if you want young, handsome sponsors, not a lot around in a sex forum.

if you looking for studs for companionship and go dutch, go disco to find better chance. still can taste the goods first rather than stuck in a city for a few days with someone you dont like.

when i was at that age, buy one drink i dont mind walking extra 5mins to save that 20cents. now i dont miind paying 20cents more to save the 5mins.

so what you want?

lglg666
10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
haha, bro. I have cheonging buddies from 24 to >60 years. Age not important lah, as long as you are young at heart. Have fun :cool:

U hit the nail right on the head....yes, fully agreed. Age is not important
but fun loving attitude is important:D

Daily 5 points to share/return. Cheers!

owl888
11-04-2012, 11:38 AM
TS if u looking to climb Mt Everest then u shd look for young kakis..........but if u looking to mount twin meat towers, dive into virgin forest with 淫水 then u shd look for laojiao bros here:)

lglg666
13-04-2012, 06:08 PM
TS if u looking to climb Mt Everest then u shd look for young kakis..........but if u looking to mount twin meat towers, dive into virgin forest with 淫水 then u shd look for laojiao bros here:)

Good advice....cheers:D

Daily 5 points to share/return.

Uplist - Fmcane, Mark Lim