PDA

View Full Version : 3 ppl in hotel room..

belrand
04-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Just curious but is there any hotel in GL, Balestier, etc that allows 3 guests to a room, with no qns asked?

RealEstateGuy
04-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Braddah not sure about the one hour hotels in GL. But Braddah if you want to consider the 5 stars I've never had a problem with visitors. Braddah, example would be taking two women up for ONS. Braddah, they did not carry luggage and I just booked the room without any. But Braddah, you have to be dressed nicely and look like you belong there and that its nothing but a hook up. Braddah I dont do pay for sex and maybe thats the reason why it was problem free.

LovePotion
04-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Braddah not sure about the one hour hotels in GL. But Braddah if you want to consider the 5 stars I've never had a problem with visitors. Braddah, example would be taking two women up for ONS. Braddah, they did not carry luggage and I just booked the room without any. But Braddah, you have to be dressed nicely and look like you belong there and that its nothing but a hook up. Braddah I dont do pay for sex and maybe thats the reason why it was problem free.

braddah... how is it that paying for sex relevant to whether they screen your partner's IC or not??

braddah, is it written on your forehead that 'I DONT PAY FOR SEX?' or you literally spell it out??

please enlighten ;)

Red_Wine
04-03-2012, 08:21 AM

Braaadddddaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, pls fuck off to yr high-class dream world la.

RealEstateGuy
04-03-2012, 08:21 AM
braddah... how is it that paying for sex relevant to whether they screen your partner's IC or not??

braddah, is it written on your forehead that 'I DONT PAY FOR SEX?' or you literally spell it out??

please enlighten ;)

Braddah sorry to confuse. Braddah, my point is hotels (legit ones) dont have a problem with renting a room for people that have affairs, trysts, ONS etc. As long as not every guest is doing that then one or two guests per night its OK Braddah. But Braddah, they do have a problem with their hotel being used for prostitution. Braddah, it takes down the image of the place. Braddah, its not tatooed on myself nor the ladies I invite but one can tell if something is shady or not and I suppose the hotel manager and front desk and rest of staff know as they are trained to do so.

shctaw
04-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Sick bruddahahha.

Now you became a hotel mogul overnight?

How sick can you get.......

Braddah sorry to confuse. Braddah, my point is hotels (legit ones) dont have a problem with renting a room for people that have affairs, trysts, ONS etc. As long as not every guest is doing that then one or two guests per night its OK Braddah. But Braddah, they do have a problem with their hotel being used for prostitution. Braddah, it takes down the image of the place. Braddah, its not tatooed on myself nor the ladies I invite but one can tell if something is shady or not and I suppose the hotel manager and front desk and rest of staff know as they are trained to do so.

LianLover
05-03-2012, 05:03 AM
hotel 81, get a family room...they will allow up to 4 pple.

used to do mmff in these rooms, no issues

sulphur
05-03-2012, 10:50 AM

LOL to be honest, I do agree with him in this particular point. But NOT HIS OTHERP POSTS. :cool:

BiRd13
05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Previously I do book those 'triple' sharing room from those budget before... Not sure if allow right now... =)

You can try book 2 rooms, but 3 ppl go into 1 room... =)

sean69
05-03-2012, 02:52 PM
should be ok rite?? i used to heard stories of pple booking H81 to watch EPL, u know.. when pple dun subscribe to cable..

unless my frens are bluffing me!!! .. dun tell me they organise a mass orgy session and did not invite me!!! :mad:

tapzs
05-03-2012, 02:58 PM

Ben225111
05-03-2012, 03:00 PM
should be ok rite?? i used to heard stories of pple booking H81 to watch EPL, u know.. when pple dun subscribe to cable..

unless my frens are bluffing me!!! .. dun tell me they organise a mass orgy session and did not invite me!!! :mad:

Not bluff, can de :D unless the intention for 3p is obvious otherwise soccer slacking is fine with the hotel. :D

RealEstateGuy
05-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Have you people ever been in a 5 star hotel Braddah? I mean other than to use the restroom or pick pocket some guest in the lobby Braddah. Braddah, should really try there instead of some flea bag hotel around GL.