PDA

View Full Version : Does eating gd seafood affect u sexually ?

justwanadoit
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Does it make u more horny? I realize eating gd quality sashimi say over a week does make me have more cum. And yes my wife got preg during that trip. So I guess it also improve quality of sperm bah.....

Thorn
03-03-2012, 08:54 PM
have some food, not only seafood that help sexually. but not always work for everyone.

grats on baby.

Johnston
03-03-2012, 09:06 PM
It is scientifically proven that natural aphrodisic like oyster , rhino horn have no proven medical effects.. except for

RAW TESTES

The catch is : you have to pray the testorene is absorb into your body before it get digest....

It is also said that eating too much raw seafood is no good for your tummy... (almost none of my friends eat $$$$$ with "Hum" ) :eek:

evo5speakers
04-03-2012, 02:00 AM
yes to what bro Johnston said about the aphrodisiacs, sashimi and cockles work for me too!

LovePotion
04-03-2012, 02:28 AM
yes to what bro Johnston said about the aphrodisiacs, sashimi and cockles work for me too!

any scientific basis as to why !??!

owl888
04-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Good food increases the mood hence the quality of sex........

RealEstateGuy
04-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Braddah, its best to be in top shape mentally and physically and your performance in bed will follow through.

JollyOne
05-03-2012, 09:18 AM
I heard eating oysters helps. Don't know how true is it.

miniboy
05-03-2012, 10:00 AM
for me eating seafood helps to build up alot of sperms
especially prawn my favourite
usually release alot more after a seafood meal

passi0n
05-03-2012, 06:24 PM
French believes in eat mussels b4 sex...

IwantbustyKim
05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I am allergic to squids, shellfish and lobster. I think I will laosai during sex if I eat it..hahahaha

bugmenot
05-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes, foodstuff high in zinc is known to be a natural booster. Good fresh seafood is a rich source of zinc.

If seafood is gonna cause you running to the toilet, alternative would be red meat, e.g steak, lamb rack, pork shoulder/knuckle, animal liver (foie gras) etc.

If vegeterian, go for nuts and beans, e.g almond, baked beans etc. ;)

But please take everything in moderation, cause with zinc it comes with cholesterol, calories. Before commencing any new diet or exercise plans, please consult with your physician. :D

pidaras
05-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Yes, foodstuff high in zinc is known to be a natural booster. Good fresh seafood is a rich source of zinc.

If seafood is gonna cause you running to the toilet, alternative would be red meat, e.g steak, lamb rack, pork shoulder/knuckle, animal liver (foie gras) etc.

If vegeterian, go for nuts and beans, e.g almond, baked beans etc. ;)

But please take everything in moderation, cause with zinc it comes with cholesterol, calories. Before commencing any new diet or exercise plans, please consult with your physician. :D

agree, esp most cfood contain high protein, dat makes ya lil bro full loaded.

evo5speakers
06-03-2012, 01:21 AM
any scientific basis as to why !??!

no idea bro.. trialed and no error! (y)

Soltt
06-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Does it make u more horny? I realize eating gd quality sashimi say over a week does make me have more cum. And yes my wife got preg during that trip. So I guess it also improve quality of sperm bah.....

Somehow for me each time after I had a feast on crabs and prawns , surprisingly the hardness and the ability to erect seems better.
Any bro also experiences this ?
Dun need what revival first , crabs n prawns are good enough.

P/s : big prawns I ate .