PDA

View Full Version : Free Private Photography

sy625603
02-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi All,

I'm a full time photographer who usually shoot commercial advertising work as well as portrait.

After seeing so many fellow SBF'er having interest in being photographed both as an individual as well as a couple for their personal collection professionally.

I will like to offer my service for free as a mean to return the "benefits" I have gain from so many year in SBF.

The shoot will be totally discreet and private. And photos will be given and return to the subject wthout any retention on my part unless willing.

Feel free to PM me for interest and more discussion.

sy625603
04-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Haha...why is this forum so predictable?

Was zapped the moment I post the message.

Do what you like, as points seriously does not matter to me.

Interested folks (guys/gals) PM me.

RealEstateGuy
04-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Hi All,

I'm a full time photographer who usually shoot commercial advertising work as well as portrait.

After seeing so many fellow SBF'er having interest in being photographed both as an individual as well as a couple for their personal collection professionally.

I will like to offer my service for free as a mean to return the "benefits" I have gain from so many year in SBF.

The shoot will be totally discreet and private. And photos will be given and return to the subject wthout any retention on my part unless willing.

Braddah take this rubbish somewhere else. The toilet is a good spot Braddah.

glster
04-03-2012, 02:57 PM
pro photographer are charging hundreds for each session and u giving free? haha

sy625603
04-03-2012, 03:02 PM
haha...

yes I'm giving free...dun believe I'm professional can come down my studio. just PM me. :)

Of course done only during my free'er time la.

BeachM
06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
haha...

yes I'm giving free...dun believe I'm professional can come down my studio. just PM me. :)

Kudos for ur free offer but i guess too many scams ard so ppl are wary! But den again tough luck!

Cheers man

sean69
06-03-2012, 06:37 PM
thanks.. but i afraid you post my pic and my nick in straitstime, exposing me as a horny old man who surf the web looking at nude pics of syt... :D

sy625603
07-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Kudos for ur free offer but i guess too many scams ard so ppl are wary! But den again tough luck!

Cheers man

Thanx for the Kudos... Well, it won't hurt me if there no one who wanna shoot. Like I say, just offering my service.

thanks.. but i afraid you post my pic and my nick in straitstime, exposing me as a horny old man who surf the web looking at nude pics of syt... :D

haha...then u will expose my actual name and address in return...and I will get the worst end of it!!!

sy625603
10-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Saturday morning...meeting up with fellow bro from SBF who is interested in a shoot.

See...not only for sis..bro also!

owl888
11-03-2012, 01:25 PM
I going pak tor with my gf at Sentosa, how about some outdoor photo shooting?? But with clothes on :D

chatlovers
11-03-2012, 02:12 PM
I going pak tor with my gf at Sentosa, how about some outdoor photo shooting?? But with clothes on :D

Dont forget to post them for us to view.

owl888
11-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Dont forget to post them for us to view.

sure bro ;)

FRwriter
11-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Hi All,

I was into photography/designing. You offering "TFCD" then say lah.
Be more direct.

(o)(o) Tuner
12-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi TS, is your "FREE" photo taking session with clothes on or without? :D

see see only
12-03-2012, 12:57 PM
haha...

Hey bro SY ...,

Believe in yourself if you really genuine ;) I have to say your offer sound very unique but i cant say no one is interested and it may ends up into a 3p as well :cool:

Niflhel1
12-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Camping here for new developments

Red_Wine
12-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi All,

What's yr motive? This is an adult forum, not 3 yrs old kids playground which u just buy an ice-cream & can con.

ddog
12-03-2012, 01:34 PM
haha, I know tons of pro photogs can shoot for nuts. No skill whatsoever, not to say you're one of them, just my opinion. I have honed my skills to a certain level too but I don't really request for this type of shoots though. Any takers? joke joke. I prefer sexy type of image, rather than nude, leaves nothing to the imagination.
Ethical or not depends on the person, you're quite straight forward.

sy625603
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM

Haha, sure! if time allows I dun mind...PM me..

I was into photography/designing. You offering "TFCD" then say lah.
Be more direct.

Bro not TFCD la, coz I do not keep the photo la

Hi TS, is your "FREE" photo taking session with clothes on or without? :D

Private photography in SBF contexts usually means without any clothes la

Hey bro SY ...,

Believe in yourself if you really genuine ;) I have to say your offer sound very unique but i cant say no one is interested and it may ends up into a 3p as well :cool:

Thanks Bro for the encouragement. Yap I always believe in myself. Just my form of giving back to the SBF community.

sy625603
12-03-2012, 03:19 PM
What's yr motive? This is an adult forum, not 3 yrs old kids playground which u just buy an ice-cream & can con.

Nothing to con, its a mutual agreement if there is any taker.

haha, I know tons of pro photogs can shoot for nuts. No skill whatsoever, not to say you're one of them, just my opinion. I have honed my skills to a certain level too but I don't really request for this type of shoots though. Any takers? joke joke. I prefer sexy type of image, rather than nude, leaves nothing to the imagination.
Ethical or not depends on the person, you're quite straight forward.

haha...actually I know a lot that can't shoot too.. :) That's why during the initial meetup I will show the folks my portofolio to ensure them of my skill level. If they are cool about it then we proceed.

sy625603
18-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Hi,

Quite a bit of bro and sis have being asking for samples of works done.

With permission from the subject involved. Here are 2 image samples.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e1b4e2180247121
http://www.imagebam.com/image/b9f91f180247136

Sirrus
18-03-2012, 12:27 PM
pls go and take pics for REG and his high class maid. i m sure he has a thing for tasteful artist pics

jolenekoh
18-03-2012, 05:25 PM
PM me for details. i can masturbate in front of u n cum on ur dog face. After that i will slice u into pieces n cook u into curry.

What a useless thread

sy625603
19-03-2012, 10:55 AM
pls go and take pics for REG and his high class maid. i m sure he has a thing for tasteful artist pics

Haha, no need la I'm sure he can take himself or get other maid to shoot for him!

maxman
19-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Nice work!!!

sy625603
19-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Nice work!!!

Thanks Max!

Psalm
22-02-2013, 11:59 PM
I am not a professional photographer like threadstarter and I have fair interest in amateur photography.

Free service of course.

However, I like to do my own theme of shooting when I have the time.

Recently, I have an idea of doing extra-ordinary theme. I wonder anybody interested?

cawca
24-02-2013, 05:42 AM
haha...

Actually very good that you have a studio.

sy625603
26-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Thanx for the interest..

Feel free to PM me

sy625603
23-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Due to some issues health wise, will not be able to travel of some time. As such, have a lot more time to shoot. Digging up this old thread for folks who want their photo taken.

sy625603
28-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Huat Ah!

Happy New Year!

Got sometime for free photography..pm me if anyone is interested!

cawca
03-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Right time for short with Chinese New Year theme.