PDA

View Full Version : Wife meeting with Ex BF

Botak69
02-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Do you guy mind if wife meet up with Ex BF for lunch? I come to know my wife met up her ex for lunch, and I am quite upset about it! She told me is nothing going, but I still dun feel good. Is this the man ego?

RealEstateGuy
02-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Braddah if she knows it bothers you she should not. If she must she should bring you along Braddah. Braddah, how does she feel if you met your ex GF for lunch? Braddah, we need more details.

sinner1234
02-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Do you guy mind if wife meet up with Ex BF for lunch? I come to know my wife met up her ex for lunch, and I am quite upset about it! She told me is nothing going, but I still dun feel good. Is this the man ego?

Dear Bro Botak69,

1) Nope. I do not mind if she is open and told me about it.
But, if i learnt it through other sources, i MAY be abit upset.
However, i will tell her to let me know if there is any such happenings again, so that any misgivings or any misunderstanding can be avoided.

I do tell my wife if i meet my ex.
Ie: Just having dinner to celebrate ex's bdae as errr she is still single..:(
Wifey was abit grouchy on it....... so i decided not to tell her in future.... dnt wana small thing be big thing....... so sometimes.. being honest is not the best policy.... sad but true..... :S

2) Man EgO?.... sad to say... Yes..... how big tht ego is. depends on one's character........... no right or wrong....... :)

Well....... its a lunch under the bright sun........ well lighted........ One should have a big heart... only then one will find life is wonderful... ;p.......

Do not brood over it too much...
Have a great weekend.

ricktay
02-03-2012, 02:30 PM
of cos mind ,unless u no loger love your wife ,one thing u should ask yourself wtf if u are the guy and know that your ex were married and still agree to go out for lunch. you sure will think of getting ??????? after lunch.

sammyboyfor
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM

When a women says there's "there's nothing going on", it usually means there is.

chatlovers
02-03-2012, 02:48 PM
When a women says there's "there's nothing going on", it usually means there is.

Hmm... you are going to increase his worries.

Botak69
02-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Dear Bro Botak69,

1) Nope. I do not mind if she is open and told me about it.
But, if i learnt it through other sources, i MAY be abit upset.
However, i will tell her to let me know if there is any such happenings again, so that any misgivings or any misunderstanding can be avoided.

I do tell my wife if i meet my ex.
Ie: Just having dinner to celebrate ex's bdae as errr she is still single..:(
Wifey was abit grouchy on it....... so i decided not to tell her in future.... dnt wana small thing be big thing....... so sometimes.. being honest is not the best policy.... sad but true..... :S

2) Man EgO?.... sad to say... Yes..... how big tht ego is. depends on one's character........... no right or wrong....... :)

Well....... its a lunch under the bright sun........ well lighted........ One should have a big heart... only then one will find life is wonderful... ;p.......

Do not brood over it too much...
Have a great weekend.

Thanks Bro.

Botak69
02-03-2012, 02:50 PM

Haha, u r right!

ah rat
02-03-2012, 03:01 PM

No he puting fire :)

shctaw
02-03-2012, 03:04 PM

She lies because the truth hurt even more. :p

sammyboyfor
02-03-2012, 03:17 PM

I'm simply telling it as I see it based upon 20 years of experience dealing with women. When it comes to cheating and lying, you can't beat the fairer sex. :D

alan0338
02-03-2012, 03:25 PM
time to hire a PI ...

Apocalypse
02-03-2012, 03:39 PM
I wun mind as I have ppl following her.

diputs1269
02-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Your wife wants your attention so she want to see your reaction and how concern you are:mad:

RealEstateGuy
02-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Braddah think about yourself and especially some of the lowers class Ah Beng types on this board. Most men in general do not just meet with the opposite sex without some intention even if just a fantasy of getting some pussy Braddah.

LouisVuiitton
02-03-2012, 04:35 PM
In a marriage or a relationship, people always say aiya... Must have trust.. It takes 2 hands to clap lah... It's true lor...
 But the fact is when things like that happened, most ppl will start to feel insecure. Like what real estate guy said, if it's possible just bring u along. I see nothing wrong with u tagging along now that u guys are married. I think ah... For your wife, it's not nice lah to go meet him behind your back. 
I must be fair to her also lah. There is also a strong possibility nothing happen mah..

So just try to talk to her nicely and tell her that u feel hurt over what happened. Tell her u trust her and ur love for her is too much and that is why when something like tt happened,  u felt insecure. Like that loh..... Always like them know how u feel when in a nice talk rather then straight away doubt them. 

But I can tell u lah, if she constantly does this behind u then ho seh loh. U better wake up ur idea and start observing liao. Meanwhile have a good talk with her lah. Small matter nia brother. Mai gan cheong. Have faith lah !

larue
02-03-2012, 04:37 PM
I go out of my way to never go out with a girl one on one for any reason at all except business. Much much less an ex. It's not just me, or just guys, or just girls btw.

I have friend who still goes out with his ex even though he's attached, and it is strictly 'platonic' meetings. BUT, by his own admission, he's still in love with him. He doesn't go out with any other ex'es.

Take away the business, is there any reason for a married/attached girl/guy to go out on a date (call a date a date okay) with the opposite gender?

Unless both parties do it, in which case the term attached can only be used loosely.

FL's, OTOH, are a different kettle of fish. Nevermind that one of them is reeling me in.....

Botak69
02-03-2012, 04:57 PM
In a marriage or a relationship, people always say aiya... Must have trust.. It takes 2 hands to clap lah... It's true lor...
 But the fact is when things like that happened, most ppl will start to feel insecure. Like what real estate guy said, if it's possible just bring u along. I see nothing wrong with u tagging along now that u guys are married. I think ah... For your wife, it's not nice lah to go meet him behind your back. 
I must be fair to her also lah. There is also a strong possibility nothing happen mah..

So just try to talk to her nicely and tell her that u feel hurt over what happened. Tell her u trust her and ur love for her is too much and that is why when something like tt happened,  u felt insecure. Like that loh..... Always like them know how u feel when in a nice talk rather then straight away doubt them. 

But I can tell u lah, if she constantly does this behind u then ho seh loh. U better wake up ur idea and start observing liao. Meanwhile have a good talk with her lah. Small matter nia brother. Mai gan cheong. Have faith lah !

Bro, thanks for your advice!

sean69
08-03-2012, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=larue;6943940]I go out of my way to never go out with a girl one on one for any reason at all except business. Much much less an ex. It's not just me, or just guys, or just girls btw.

I have friend who still goes out with his ex even though he's attached, and it is strictly 'platonic' meetings. BUT, by his own admission, he's still in love with him. He doesn't go out with any other ex'es.

QUOTE]

oh wow.. ur male fren is gay and he got married ??

DO_YOU_BJ
08-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Harmless yet dangerous.

A simple solution is to tell her this:
You go makan wif him?
Did you bother how i'd feel about it?
Thanks for telling me darling.
It's ok I'm not upset or angry dun worry.
I have not met nor contacted any of my EXs bcos of my love and respect for you but thanks for telling me it's ok for me to meet & have meals with them again.

Sometimes, it's good to just give a punch across her face for a very simple fact, her actions did not put your your feelings into consideration and she's your wife!
REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY bro:D

My stand is to nip it in the butt before it progresses any further and major reaction to that statement from your wife only can confirm your darkest fear liaozz!

sammyboyforums
11-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Your wife may be enjoying her self in fuck sessions with the Ex-BF. They might even be fuck buddies.

TS, its time to engage in PI and know the truth.

frivolous_ami
11-03-2012, 05:52 PM
If its an ordinary gf, then i will ask her f spider liao. Wife is see how. Like what the bros mentioned. Dun gan cheong. Skali its really nothing. Not so nice to stir something out of nothing.

If wife comes clean about it, then at least not too bad. If she tries to lie and conceal, then really too bad. Lies only make things worse and young folks dun understand the severity of lying. End of the day, lies dun remain undiscovered and they accumulate over time. ie, lying only postpones an issue without resolving anything.

bimpom
11-03-2012, 06:06 PM
If that is so, then u must also make it a point not to meet your ex gfs. FYI, my wife meets up with her ex husband, I have trust in her.. So the main question to ask is whether u have trust in her... Because by following thoughts of your male ego, there will only be suffering and eventually u both could end up fighting or even divorce!

BIMPOM

Sammyboyforum
11-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Your wife may be enjoying her self in fuck sessions with the Ex-BF. They might even be fuck buddies.

TS, its time to engage in PI and know the truth.

Totally agree with u.

sugardad
11-03-2012, 06:25 PM
I know how my gf will react if I meet my ex-wife cos I wouldn't mind bringing her along. They will want to leave me to handle the issues alone with my ex-wife.

I also know how my gf will react if I meet my other ex-gf, cos I would not mind to bring her along too. She will come along to see her with her own eyes the woman I bed before.

If my gf or wife were to meet their ex, I've got no idea yet as to how I should react but it all depends if I am invited to go along.

Frankly , they had made no attempt to meet their ex cos their path dont cross since the day they started with me.

I cant find the reason why they should meet and me, just being told abt it but not invited.If I will gladly be there, have a good meal and get him to pay but if its not for a meal, I will say, " Honey, Darling , wife, you should not meet aside having meals without me there "

It also depends how my wife ask me
1.) " Husband, I am meeting my ex tomorrow, do you want to follow. "
I will tell her, " Dogs follow, Human accompany, so you better cancel the appointment. "

2.) " Husband, I am meeting my ex tomorrow, do you want to go or accompany me ? "
I will also tell her, " you should not meet and cancel the appointment ."

3.) "Husband, I am meeting my ex for so and so reason, can you accompany me please ? "
I will tell her " I will tag along if you want me too but make sure he buy us a good meal, Love you wifey "

I think its not a trust issue, its just a man issue and respect issue. The 3 scenario gives you an insight how much trust, loves and respect your wife gives you. If its the 3rd and you go along, make your wife proud to have you along. At least gives her the chance to show to her ex that you are a the real deal and you were choosen by her for a good reason.

Thats my opinion.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-03-2012, 07:12 PM
This bring to mind 1 question:

Is it more dangerous for wife to meet up with an Ex-Boyfriend or an Ex-Husband? :confused:

Thank you in advance for sharing ;)

sugardad
12-03-2012, 09:49 AM
To me it doesnt matter, its how and what my other half tells me.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-03-2012, 10:03 AM
I cant find the reason why they should meet
I think its not a trust issue, its just a man issue and respect issue.

Apart from the Ex trying to borrow money, seeking sympathy fuck over his recent failed relationship or sob stories and a horny dick, I see no reason why too ;)

All relationships and marriage have boundaries. There's really no such thingy as "Catching up for old time sake" cos that was a closed chapter and everyone has moved on to a new life. ;)

sean69
12-03-2012, 10:13 AM
This bring to mind 1 question:

Is it more dangerous for wife to meet up with an Ex-Boyfriend or an Ex-Husband? :confused:

Thank you in advance for sharing ;)

equally dangerous as men are horny bastards who will hump anything that moves!!! :D

ok, on a serious note, i think ex-husband more dangerous as they have been married before and you can't just throw away all those feelings...

Darina
13-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Do you know the break-up reason with that ex?

No need to worry if it was a bad break-up. We women have memories like elephants. We might do the ex a favour coz his mum was nice for example but nothing more.

However, if it was a mutual break-up on amicable terms due to circumstances etc than you have something to worry about because old flames can be fanned.

sugardad
13-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Do you know the break-up reason with that ex?

No need to worry if it was a bad break-up. We women have memories like elephants. We might do the ex a favour coz his mum was nice for example but nothing more.

However, if it was a mutual break-up on amicable terms due to circumstances etc than you have something to worry about because old flames can be fanned.

That depends on you , how was your last break up, mutual or bad, did his mum did some nice things to you ???

So we all see the point, woman had their secret agenda too. And memory like elephant ??? This is hard to miss actually. So as husband/bf, how to be secure if the wife or gf just inform you that she is meeting her ex ???

thaivisitor
13-03-2012, 05:55 PM

Over my dead body would I allow my wife to meet up with her ex-BF or for that matter, any other guy for lunch. Don't give a fuck whether he's married, a former classmate, collegue, or whatever.

There is no reason whatsoever for the ex-BF to buy your wife lunch. What's he going to do? Talk about old time sake? How they had been together? How they enjoyed each other's company, each other's fuck, etc, etc?

Your wife may be innocent and telling the truth that as far as she's concern, there's really nothing going on. The question is why the ex-BF wants to meet her? If he is so fucking nice and such a good man, ask him how many times he brought his own mother out for lunch? How many times has he bought lunch for his own sisters?

I have told my wife before that I wouldn't allow such things to happen using the same reasons that I don't trust any other guys. There is no reason whatsoever for them to buy her lunch other than bad intentions. And if any did ever try, to get them to call me for permission. Than I will give him a piece of my fucking mind.

And if the wifey tries to do it behind my back, then be prepared that it will be the end of our marriage. Period.

Too bad this is a selfish world.

Botak69
14-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Over my dead body would I allow my wife to meet up with her ex-BF or for that matter, any other guy for lunch. Don't give a fuck whether he's married, a former classmate, collegue, or whatever.

There is no reason whatsoever for the ex-BF to buy your wife lunch. What's he going to do? Talk about old time sake? How they had been together? How they enjoyed each other's company, each other's fuck, etc, etc?

Your wife may be innocent and telling the truth that as far as she's concern, there's really nothing going on. The question is why the ex-BF wants to meet her? If he is so fucking nice and such a good man, ask him how many times he brought his own mother out for lunch? How many times has he bought lunch for his own sisters?

I have told my wife before that I wouldn't allow such things to happen using the same reasons that I don't trust any other guys. There is no reason whatsoever for them to buy her lunch other than bad intentions. And if any did ever try, to get them to call me for permission. Than I will give him a piece of my fucking mind.

And if the wifey tries to do it behind my back, then be prepared that it will be the end of our marriage. Period.

Bro, ya, I spoken to my wife, and tell her the same thing! I told her what is man thinking, as all man are horny!

naan1974
14-03-2012, 11:42 AM

i have to agreed with you on the "There is no reason whatsoever for them to buy her lunch other than bad intentions".... my buddy meetup with his EX GF for dinner with intention to bed her tho she innocently deny it's mutual. In the end they still ended up in bed. Dont forget... Her ex certainly knows how to "open' up her heart, and her legs as well.

sammyboyfor
14-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Bro, ya, I spoken to my wife, and tell her the same thing! I told her what is man thinking, as all man are horny!

Your wife may be horny too. That's why she wants to meet her ex boyfriend. She's bored with you.:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Your wife may be horny too. That's why she wants to meet her ex boyfriend. She's bored with you.:p

Boss is frostbolt and winter's chill as like shivering in winter, and being offered an ice cold Shiro Kirin (White Kirin) winter beer, cold soba and green tea ice cream with anko sauce for dinner :D

HCKing
14-03-2012, 01:07 PM

upset for what, just tell her u been meeting yr ex GF for lunch every week too. also nothing going leh.:D

HCKing
14-03-2012, 01:08 PM

wah lau ah sam u really gt weird sense of humour.:p

dirtyhairy
14-03-2012, 01:28 PM
I think it's ok for TS' wifey to accept her ex-BF's lunch offer
But only if the invitation includes husband and her
If there's no hidden agenda behind the lunch meet
inviting the hubby along will go to show it's a gentleman's treat
for old Uncle here, knnkc when I receive invites to dine by ladies
it's usually nothing horny but they want me to renew insurance policies:eek:

(o)(o) Tuner
14-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi Botak

Can I ask if your wife ever have sex with her ex-bf during their courtship? I hope the answer is no. But if the answer is yes, then I think you should start to put in more concern for your wife and also find out more about his sudden appearance.

Sorry for asking this sensitive question, but you know men are horny beast. 無事部登三寶殿。 Who knows wat is he upto.

sta1100
14-03-2012, 02:23 PM
You should have trust in her, as long you don't hide anything from her.

sammyboyfor
14-03-2012, 03:26 PM
wah lau ah sam u really gt weird sense of humour.:p

My post may appear humorous but the underlying message is anything but.

I met my ex-girlfriend a couple of years after she got married and it ended up with me having to listen a prolonged rant about how useless her husband was and how she'd made a big mistake marrying him. Needless to say I consoled her by fucking her good and proper. :D She was most grateful. :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-03-2012, 03:46 PM

I met my ex-girlfriend a couple of years after she got married and it ended up with me having to listen a prolonged rant about how useless her husband was and how she'd made a big mistake marrying him. Needless to say I consoled her by fucking her good and proper. :D She was most grateful. :p

Above post may appear humorous but the underlying message is: Boss Sam is a Gem :D

sean69
14-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi Botak

Can I ask if your wife ever have sex with her ex-bf during their courtship? I hope the answer is no. But if the answer is yes, then I think you should start to put in more concern for your wife and also find out more about his sudden appearance.

Sorry for asking this sensitive question, but you know men are horny beast. 無事部登三寶殿。 Who knows wat is he upto.

my bad.. for a moment i thot u asking TS to put in more condom for his wife.. my bad ..

ah rat
14-03-2012, 04:05 PM
http://sg.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=Axt7wnSGUGBPrR4A6dgj4gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByaW1zcjR xBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NnMQR2dGlkAw--/SIG=11urags45/EXP=1331740934/**http%3a//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_belt

Ts, consider to buy chastity belts to solve urs problem :D

HCKing
14-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Above post may appear humorous but the underlying message is: Boss Sam is a Gem :D

think his ULTIMATE underlying message is: Dont play play hor, I can easily bed any girls anytime IF i want to.:p:D

note: the above statement contains absolutely no underlying messages.

Reclusive
14-03-2012, 04:45 PM
There are so many men around. Why must it be with the ex? Dont trouble trouble, unless trouble troubles you.

Botak69
14-03-2012, 05:01 PM
I think it's ok for TS' wifey to accept her ex-BF's lunch offer
But only if the invitation includes husband and her
If there's no hidden agenda behind the lunch meet
inviting the hubby along will go to show it's a gentleman's treat
for old Uncle here, knnkc when I receive invites to dine by ladies
it's usually nothing horny but they want me to renew insurance policies:eek:

Haha, good one!

dirtyhairy
14-03-2012, 05:05 PM
My post may appear humorous but the underlying message is anything but. ..I met my ex-girlfriend a couple of years after she got married and it ended up with me ... fucking her good and proper. :p

Wow another gospel of wisdom from the BOSS on the affairs of d heart
this time it's not about verb or noun, just that his ex girl friend was a slut:eek:
and how our Mr Ah Sammy was able to outsmart
from otherwise marrying an erstwhile ranting tart
but the underlying message to me is both of them were horny farts
who ended up bonking each other when their respective partners are apart:D

Darina
14-03-2012, 08:16 PM
That depends on you , how was your last break up, mutual or bad, did his mum did some nice things to you ???

So we all see the point, woman had their secret agenda too. And memory like elephant ??? This is hard to miss actually. So as husband/bf, how to be secure if the wife or gf just inform you that she is meeting her ex ???

Actually I just got along really well with that particular ex's mum. She's the only one I actually hit off with and we had a lot to talk about, shop etc and it would be wonderful to have her as a MIL (my current MIL I only talk and see her once a year) in fact I talk to her more than my own MIL :o. Part of the reason why I lasted so long with that ex was also because of his mum, if not I would have cut my losses early and left him much earlier.

Oh that is difficult, especially if she had been open before and you kick up a huge fuss. Even if there is nothing to hide, she won't tell you any more.

However, if you were open about it before and she didn't inform you, usually there is something to hide or she have her own agenda.

I think most women know that men are horny and is looking for sex. Just that we choose to ignore or pretend that's not what is on his mind.

Darina
14-03-2012, 08:18 PM
There are so many men around. Why must it be with the ex? Dont trouble trouble, unless trouble troubles you.

Well if the break-up wasn't bad usually that means that he was really really really good in bed :p

Etcetera
15-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I wouldnt be comfortable if put in the same situation as TS.

Castrol
16-03-2012, 03:53 PM

bro we husbands meet ex is ok.
but wife meeting or maintaining communication with ex is not fucking allowed. :D

sean69
19-03-2012, 09:50 AM

actually, the underlying message is never never never introduce your gf/fb/wives to the boss ...

sean69
19-03-2012, 09:51 AM
bro we husbands meet ex is ok.
but wife meeting or maintaining communication with ex is not fucking allowed. :D

true true.. i mean i dun even trust myself when i meet up with my ex.. :D

Nickle
19-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Lay the ground rules early: no going out with any male friend. No excuses, no need to give any reasons whatever. Tell her u don't like it and tell her your reasons. If she accepts fine, if not then its your call.

hotstuffm8
19-03-2012, 09:00 PM
trolololol

deptrai4u
19-03-2012, 09:58 PM
She met up with the ex but at the end of the day, she returns home to you. You are the winner bro. And winners must be gracious. Let her have her friends.

Of course, she better not bitch if you meet up with your ex-gf too - otherwise it will be buay steady.

whether ego, whether got something going on or not... whatever it is, cannot loose.

Botak, u should meet up with ur ex, even take photo with ur ex, print and frame and put at home on study table, see if ur wife says anything...

If she complains, then u say all those things she used to say lor... lets run thru now in point form:

1. Nothing going on la
2. Must have trust ma
3. .... add ur own here....

then lets see her reaction.

sugardad
20-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Actually I just got along really well with that particular ex's mum. She's the only one I actually hit off with and we had a lot to talk about, shop etc and it would be wonderful to have her as a MIL (my current MIL I only talk and see her once a year) in fact I talk to her more than my own MIL :o. Part of the reason why I lasted so long with that ex was also because of his mum, if not I would have cut my losses early and left him much earlier.

Oh that is difficult, especially if she had been open before and you kick up a huge fuss. Even if there is nothing to hide, she won't tell you any more.

However, if you were open about it before and she didn't inform you, usually there is something to hide or she have her own agenda.

I think most women know that men are horny and is looking for sex. Just that we choose to ignore or pretend that's not what is on his mind.

I dont know abt you, if my ex manage to find my number, I will usually talk only over the phones, I will try not to meet for what ever reason, except my ex-wife, because involves our kids, I will always invite my current gal along, no second thought. Even I am very close to my ex in-laws (another country), I will visit them when I have the time, without informing my ex abt it. I also bring my current gal along, have coffee in hotel lobby so she can monitor or spy for what ever reason. They never complain cos I am with a 70yo lady. BTW, also a way getting back at my ex, ex-MIL will whine to her as to how stupid she was to divorce me and start comparing to her current and ex BF.

No need to scold or fight or do what ever stupid shit, JUST LIVE BETTER THAN BEFORE.

Ya, I am horny old man but I never go back to my ex for that. It will only start a bigger and never ending issue.

So, are you meeting you ex, or EX-MIL ?

jolenekoh
22-03-2012, 07:34 PM

u r just a closet virgin IMO, all the girls u fucked were those tt u paid for

ironman73
23-03-2012, 09:08 PM
I think is perfectly normal to feel NOT SHIOK...

My take on this...

1) What is the frequency on their lunch together? One a month, everyday, once a week etc? I think is pretty normal even if normal friends meet up once in a while to catch up on things but if too many times to soon then you need to be careful.

2) What is his ex-bf background now? Married? With Kids? Working as? Age?
I am asking this becoz this will derive to their topic of discussion during the lunch. Same working industries, family gossip etc.

3) Lunch normally last 1hr...what can happen then? But if this lunch become dinner follow by afew drinks...then is time for you to flare up..

To be angry is easy...to be angry with the right person, for the right reason at the right time is hard....

Don't jump to conclusion to fast too soon....mutual trust is needed for a lasting relationship.

my 2cents

sean69
24-03-2012, 09:31 PM

ur view on women is too pessimistic :p

u know, i actually agrees with sammyboyfor here...

when a woman is angry or pissed off, you ask her what is the problem, guess what the typically answer is ... " nothing !! "..