PDA

View Full Version : heartbroken guy.....

DoctorXXX
01-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Hi to all bros and sisters,

For the past years, I was dumped or cheated or cuckholded for the fact that I didn't spend much time with my girlfriends and in the end, committed to several years of relationship and ended up with nothing. Maybe for the fact that I travelled a lot? At least 4 times a year. All my gfs seem to be hi-bye from then. Never end for than a year. I was devasted and broke my personal promise to myself and decided to patronise geylang.

After been alittle insane of 2weeks of visits, I was liked why am I paying for omeone that has no feeling at all for sex...... Why am I joing the queue to wait for my turn sex. Maybe I was controlled by my devil that told me to do so while I'm not in the sensible stage.

Perhaps I'm still not sensible yet. That's y I'm writing this thread. I possess an athlete body with a few tatoo on body. Aged early 30s. Not handsome but pleasant looking.

I'm looking for a F FB, aged 25 to 35. Any races as long as we can chit chat. No need to have commitments. At least, it's not hurting like the past relationships. at the end of session, we can still have time to chitchat/meals together like normal friends or even hang out.

Interested PM me?

Just trying my luck.......

alan0338
01-03-2012, 02:19 PM
boss, no need write so long... many ppl just write i looking for FB nia..save time .. :D

sinner1234
01-03-2012, 04:16 PM
boss, no need write so long... many ppl just write i looking for FB nia..save time .. :D

Dear Bro alan0338,

I beg to differ.

One Liners are definitely gone case.. Which female will go for a one liner as there are tons of such threads in the orgies/fuck buddies section.

This Bro DoctorXXX definitely knows that and is casting his special formulated net now in another pool... hoping for a big catch.

Dear Bro DoctorXXX...... nice try for thinking out of the box BUT... substance over form...... this thread of yours should be still under orgies/fuck buddies section.

Btw, you may wana reflect on wht are the reasons your hi-bye grlfrds gave you.

Also, 4times a year of travel is not that "many"....... unless they cover weeks/mths of being out-station.

By asking for a FB here, aren't you in a way also queuing for sex? It's a FB... the main objective is :1quarter fish 3/4 duck!!! yah.... ;p

Anyway good luck... but pls choose the appropiate playground yah... Advertising for a FB in this section is not encouraged. ;p

Toyota Honda
01-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Talking so much, all you want is just free fuck. Come on....

waiwaiz
01-03-2012, 04:54 PM

wheres the like button.....:p:p

Alantino
01-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Actually a few other guys had done the same thing.

HIStory first and asking for free sex. if so easy, no need look for commercial sex lo.

pathos
01-03-2012, 05:06 PM
I travelled 20 times a year and I try to find a gf in all the places I visit regularly and I am happy with this.

bizbiz
01-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi to all bros and sisters,

Just trying my luck.......

All the best of luck to you . Do keep us updates if you manage to find one . And for those you reject can pass them to me ? :)

UGotTalent
01-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Dear Bro alan0338,

I beg to differ.

One Liners are definitely gone case.. Which female will go for a one liner as there are tons of such threads in the orgies/fuck buddies section.

i think bro alan0338 is trying to say "cut the crap and go straight to the point la!" :D

blacky123444
02-03-2012, 01:07 AM
So in short u just need a fb..... make me read so long sia.
Haha need me to intro u some?