PDA

View Full Version : 23 year old still no girl friend , no sex experience...

soulblader
01-03-2012, 12:32 PM
I think I need to go Geylang, I am a bit running out of patience

I feel some of my friend is laughing at me, I want a gf, I am willing to do anything...I am a man too.

If I cant find a gf b4 30 year old? I always remain as virgin?? cannot be right? OMG!!

what shld I do now...:(

SpermWhale
01-03-2012, 12:36 PM

I feel some of my friend is laughing at me, I want a gf, I am willing to do anything...I am a man too.

If I cant find a gf b4 30 year old? I always remain as virgin?? cannot be right? OMG!!

Go for "commercial sex" which provides you with a clear cut and "no contract" solution to ease your short term loneliness.

LovePotion
01-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Wa lao brother dont emo lei. At least you can be proud that you are still a virgin.

Some girls are actually looking at your type. I suggest you invest in yourself then go to some social network to add random girls.

Remember dont add pinoy or thai or any china gal.

InotEmo
01-03-2012, 12:42 PM

Hey bro, I totally understand you.. I am in the same shoes as you

Stageboy
01-03-2012, 01:35 PM
bro i understand ur feeling, one of my best fren also same like u but now he go GL everyday. Never give up bro. make more frens 1st ( Girl/Woman ) b4 u wanna do anything. Cos my fren now regret his 1st time is in GL.

Stageboy
01-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Some girls are actually looking at your type. I suggest you invest in yourself then go to some social network to add random girls.

100% Agree with it.

anson
01-03-2012, 01:42 PM
23 years old still young. Don worry. Spend some time grooming yourself. There will be girls out there who will appreciate you.

wtf89
01-03-2012, 02:55 PM
don't emo bro, i also 23 no gf b4 n virgin :D find the right one better than anyhow find :)

asdfghjkl
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
i often organised free tour around GL.. can PM me if you need further help :D

wolflust
01-03-2012, 03:46 PM
TS, just to share with u. Commercial sex can be quite addictive, I was around your age when I first started visiting TNs for HJs.

Now that I think I have quite an amount of money that could be used for other things, I'm 32 now.

There is no shame at being a virgin at 23.

Just remember commercial sex can be addictive like smoking. Both are expensive and I'm trying to cut down on both.

sonycybershot
01-03-2012, 03:53 PM
dont worry lah
my fren @ 31 no gf & virgin
haha

miniboy
01-03-2012, 04:02 PM
i often organised free tour around GL.. can PM me if you need further help :D

u joker siao
go geylang still need to organise tour

hahaa

u make my day happier by laughing

tamelover
01-03-2012, 04:20 PM

which planet are you from ? :confused:

sinner1234
01-03-2012, 04:44 PM

No think.. just go... Geylang operating hours is 0600hrs to 0559hrs. Sunday to Monday.

Why do you feel they are laughing at you?
You told them?
Did they do that in your presence?

Willing to do anything?
Be ready to part with some cash lor.
You the man.... BUT one with much low self esteem to me.

Y you worry... havent you heard the saying... "Men age like fine wine"
... the older you are.. the more pull you have on grls... ;p

Well... you can hit back on pt 1 anytime you want ;p

cannot be? ........... it's your call as its your life... ;p

what shld I do now...:( tons of things you can do BUT... wht is your main objective?... to lose "V"/ to have a gfe? / to laugh back at your frd instead? / my rojak answers are just as confused to wht you are askin with your Q.....:S................

Dear Bro soulblader, just some simple comments of mine as.. not much background info from u and your Qs are all bits n pieces... Which are really your ??? which you need advice.... i was abit lost.... :S

sean69
01-03-2012, 04:54 PM

how your frens know u are a virgin? u carry your virginity cert around to show pple?

anyway, so wat if you cannot find a gf b4 30years old.. u can still loose ur virginity at 40 or 50 years old.. :D

Alantino
01-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Problem is why you do not have a girlfriend? Something wrong with your character? Looks? Try to change fore a better. You will get lucky eventually.

Jiayou.

callmebad
01-03-2012, 05:12 PM
This life is yours.
Why do you care so much about people laughing at you?
Whatever happens,it is you alone who will bear the responsibilities, not these people who laugh at you.
23 year old is still young, if you have no gf, is not that abnormal.
Don't force yourself if you can't find one, because if you get the wrong one,will bring you more headache.
Whether you want to go or not to go Geylang, is up to you, but it not necessary be a good thing, only just temporary happiness, if there is.

Xpress
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm 39.. also a virgin..

Backside..:D

On a serious note.. there is nothing to be embarrassing or to be ashamed.. it shows you have your values.. and still waiting for the right one..

darkenheart
01-03-2012, 06:24 PM
After reading your comments, I wondering if you want to get a girlfriend or just want to get deflowered?

Both are different issues ya.

MitMit
01-03-2012, 09:11 PM
What are u waiting for?

go geylang book a girl after show her ur virgin cert and collect ur ang pow :D

Apocalypse
01-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Dear Bro soulblader, just some simple comments of mine as.. not much background info from u and your Qs are all bits n pieces... Which are really your ??? which you need advice.... i was abit lost.... :S

I heard a savior can help virgins lose it in 3 days. But duno he willing anot. :D

Apocalypse
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM

Just be happy, whether you have or don't have and it will come. If not by the time u have wrinkles and balding from stress, your princess also duno want u anot. End up she give you the boot.

So be strong, enjoy your youth. Think of making $. Dun when you old liao no $, then have to motivate yourself to make $ but no energy.

Make more female friends.

That's shd be enuff to get u started. :D

alan0338
01-03-2012, 09:32 PM

where u heard tis rumor... ?? :confused: actually the truth is, after 30 years old and if still virgin, the cock will tie itself into a knot and will not stand up anymore .... :eek: :D

so suggest u better go and kio kuay and lose it before u reach 30 ... :D

SeekingLoveV
01-03-2012, 09:35 PM

I feel the same, but I'm definitely not going to do what you're thinking. If it makes you feel better, I'm one addition into the list of people who are still a virgin, is 23 years old, never been in a relationship, needless to say never hold hands, kiss, hug etc.

And you know deep down inside you want to wait for the perfect one, since you have already waited, just like what other bros are telling you! So look on the bright side, and feed your sexual needs with masturbation as you wait!

HCKing
01-03-2012, 09:36 PM
y worry abt no gf or still virgin? at age 23 it's the best time to cheong your career.

the rest will slowly come later...

Apocalypse
01-03-2012, 09:45 PM
I feel the same, but I'm definitely not going to do what you're thinking. If it makes you feel better, I'm one addition into the list of people who are still a virgin, is 23 years old, never been in a relationship, needless to say never hold hands, kiss, hug etc.

And you know deep down inside you want to wait for the perfect one, since you have already waited, just like what other bros are telling you! So look on the bright side, and feed your sexual needs with masturbation as you wait!

Your kindergarden no girls? I in kindergarden already hold girl's hand. Then another guy try and hold her hand I punch him and got expelled from kindergarden cos his jaw broke. Lol we kept in touch for 6 mths. Kids la, of cos no sex. Dun need to ask

weedkiller111
01-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey TS, I don't exactly mean it in an offensive way (well may I do :p) but for starters, maybe why you don't have a girl is thanks to this low self esteem + "despo-ness" that you are clearly showing here. If you are like that in real life and not going to change, then yes you are probably fucked :) And even if you think you don't act like that outside, watch your subconcious behaviour, girls with a keen eye will spot your aura of lust from a mile away.

blacky123444
02-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Well good things come slow just be patient =D

Anyway you can increase your status to increase your chances.

lambo_bovino
02-03-2012, 01:12 AM
http://app.sdn.sg/

FarAway
02-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Hiyo bro, I thought I misread your age.. 23? Still young la, put ur time into your career and keep up on your personal grooming and dont hole up at home can liao. I'm sure this won't be a problem in the days to come.. your confidence should take you there.. unless your self-esteem damn cui... (which seems that way :eek: ... so better solve that before anything else :) )

viewsonic
02-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Dont give up bro. You are still young : )

My friend, 37y.o, a virgin, only found his first love recently.

ObjCoder
02-03-2012, 02:36 AM
You are young! Why not spend your energy flirting and meeting real dates?

If you go WL/FL for your first tasting, likely you'll have a bad fuck. Not matter what, bonking somewhat after some effort is sweeter than bonking someone you paid directly for.

Expiggy
02-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Walao... U still young leh.
Why bother?

Hang out more with different groups of frens. Get a drink, Teh Tarik oso nvm.
Socialize more...

U say ur a man la. U wan ur 1st time broken by geylang ladies meh???
Wasted... And tis experience will b sticker with u for the rest of ur life Lo

kwaychup
02-03-2012, 04:48 AM
i thought men will become virgin after 12am daily. :p

well TS, still young, cheer up, sure got some friends to widen up the circle.
for starters, you machiam from boy's sec school/jc like that. no contact with girls before meh? then pick up some courage to woo some girls,
be thick skinned as you have to prepare yourself for lots of rejection.

Cheers!

wolflust
02-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Ya all those bros who said earlier, you are still very young and have plenty of chances.

Brush up on your social skills and also maybe image. Slowly you'll pick up some skills which are useful to you, even though you may fail in your first few attempts.

owl888
02-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I m sure sis here in the forum would like to take your virginity :confused: :D

sinner1234
02-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I m sure sis here in the forum would like to take your virginity :confused: :D

Dear Bro owl888,

Nah..... imagine.... if you are a "sis"... will you wana get a virgin?
You still need to guide him leh?....

It's a different mindset to me........
Most guys will prefer virgins.... BUT i doubt so in the ladies' perception.

So i feel..... not that possible a "sis" here will "gian" TS's "virginity".
It will actually scare the sis away. BUT... well..... it's jsut my opinion... i could be wrong... ;p

sean69
02-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Your kindergarden no girls? I in kindergarden already hold girl's hand. Then another guy try and hold her hand I punch him and got expelled from kindergarden cos his jaw broke. Lol we kept in touch for 6 mths. Kids la, of cos no sex. Dun need to ask

note to self: dun touch Apocalypse's women... kindergarden can break jaw, now if kenna 1 punch sure die one... :D

BscBMD997
02-03-2012, 01:43 PM

No need to frown. No need to go Geylang or call FL whatsoever.

Just say "Hi, (your name)" n be yourself.

bongers69
02-03-2012, 07:33 PM
youre 1 in a million bro - :D

thaivisitor
02-03-2012, 11:08 PM

There are 2 ways to lose your virginity.

One way is to go geylang fuck one girl.

The other way is to go orchard towers let a guy fuck you.

Whichever way you want it, go for it.:cool:

owl888
02-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Dear Bro owl888,

Nah..... imagine.... if you are a "sis"... will you wana get a virgin?
You still need to guide him leh?....

It's a different mindset to me........
Most guys will prefer virgins.... BUT i doubt so in the ladies' perception.

So i feel..... not that possible a "sis" here will "gian" TS's "virginity".
It will actually scare the sis away. BUT... well..... it's jsut my opinion... i could be wrong... ;p

Lol, I was thinking of sis may want to 采阳补阴!

asdfghjkl
03-03-2012, 03:32 AM
actually i never have sex with a male virgin before, all my ex BFs are old men :(

dander
03-03-2012, 07:34 AM
You are certainly not alone. I am sure there are many guys out there in your shoes. So no need to despair.

Taisho75
03-03-2012, 07:35 AM

Bro why worry so much....... you are still young.... your small head is hot, but got nothing to cool it. Dun go GL, you will regret it. Better to give it to a decent girl than a sex worker.

Go out and meet new friends, dun wait for it. Girls never come to you when you stay at home or stick to your circle of friend. If you like a girl you see outside, ask to make friend first, then continue the rest as time goes by. BE PREPARE 4 REJECTIONS. It's never a strike the first time, unless you are that lucky.

I had many rejections, but I got lucky when I am 31yr. So why you care when other guy friends are faster than you. You have never heard of breakups or divorces? Look for the one that is right for you. Good luck hunting.

FarAway
03-03-2012, 08:36 AM
The joy lies in the hunt bro, don't waste your first time in FLs la, get up and do things, inactivity will get you nowhere..

soulblader
03-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Thank you so much,

I understand the point you all making, yes I got low self esteem, low confidence all that

Usually people in NS will ask me, I got how many GFs, when I replied, "no have"

The guys in army will like...shock...:eek:

They will say: "so still virgin huh...:eek:"

I can lie, but I choose not to, I prefer to frank with myself, for years I don't really care abt being single

Go geylang is never my option, I spend so much time waiting for the right one, yet no girl is like interested in me...

Slowly I don't know whether I am looking for a girlfriend or sex partner...maybe both...

Sometimes I see my friend with chiobu girlfriend, I so admired. I don't want to go geylang,,,but why I always have to masturbate, why no girl like me...:(

How can I increase self esteem?

CoolLad
03-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Are you going to tell your future gf that you lost your cherry in GL?

jolenekoh
03-03-2012, 03:57 PM
same age as you. fuck whores frequently. pm me if u wanna fuck whores with me

Apocalypse
03-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Are you going to tell your future gf that you lost your cherry in GL?

tell her u r virgin

RealEstateGuy
03-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Braddah can meet gals in grad school, work, shopping, through free ends etc. braddah whatever you do don't go the GL route. see what happened to a lot of the braddahs on SBF spend all their money at GL and very angry at people giving good advice just because they have sad lives. Braddah you can read all the posts about how desperate they are for sex spending lots of money at hotel 81 and other sex hotels.

Apocalypse
03-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Brother,

Girls must jio one. They will never come to you. From my experiences, those that come to you is because they want something from you. E.g. sell insurance , ask for homework help, ask to fix computer, borrow software etc.

haha strange la. In NS most of my unit pple all never had gfs. Those that had/have are more of the exception than the rule.

Apocalypse, you are referring to soccerboot ah? The guy who can make a guy lose his virginity in 3 days?

:D he promised sgfellows to let him lose his virginity in less than 3 days mah

LovePotion
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
no matter wat don't lose your virginiity in a house... as in geylang brothels... go anyhow sian a chick and fuck also better than go let those prostitute eat away your virgin....

:cool:

Amen84OMEN
03-03-2012, 10:55 PM
soulblader bro, u really r not alone~ i oso nv have gf be4...& a V too...few more yrs older den u some more. so i understand ur urge of goin to geylang...the tot crosses my mind everytime mi n my stupid fren pass by..but once u do it, there's no turnin back.
ppl always say go out meet gal, but i knoe its not easy(go out means can get gals/gf?)...my humble advise, if you are studying now, get a part time job in F&B line...get to know other staffs(gals), or befriend a guy who can intro u some new frens~ just my humble 1 cent~

wish u luck soulblader, don end up like moi~

Taisho75
03-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Go geylang is never my option, I spend so much time waiting for the right one, yet no girl is like interested in me...Slowly I don't know whether I am looking for a girlfriend or sex partner...maybe both...

Sometimes I see my friend with chiobu girlfriend, I so admired. I don't want to go geylang,,,but why I always have to masturbate, why no girl like me...:(

How can I increase self esteem?

LOL.... Bro, dun wait.....girls will not come to you. Chiobu is for admire only, the more chio they are, the less likely your chance to know her as she know many guys are waiting to up her. Dun show you are desperade, it will turn many girls off.

I dunno how you look or what your character is, you know yourself best. Do with what you have. If a fat man can get a pretty lady as a wife or girlfriend(chio korean actress with fat BF case), you cannot say you cannot. No matter how average a person is, there will be a lady who will like who you are. Go out hunting...

After you get your first GF, your self esteem will be greatly increased. After that anything also can...:D

Hardstick15by5
03-03-2012, 11:07 PM

Hey man! worry not! I had he same experience as you!

My solemn advice.. be nice to the women you target, thing is.. you may not be getting them now, but maybe in a few months or even years time, they'd be coming to you for a good wild session, on a regular basis.. Just try and build up trust and understand their problems.. once you gain that, you're pretty much in already.. but don't be there all the time.. just every now and then, so that they won't see you as a friend..

here's my story to share with you.. to date, i've hooked up with

4 friend's moms
3 of my former teachers
9 colleagues
several friends who showed no signs of interest in fking at first..
My Cheating godpa's super smooth skin wife.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271413

pardon my morals.. but these women I only had fantasies about, they turned to me and fulfilled it on their own accord.. Good luck buddy!

Hardstick15by5
03-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey man! worry not! I had he same experience as you!

My solemn advice.. be nice to the women you target, thing is.. you may not be getting them now, but maybe in a few months or even years time, they'd be coming to you for a good wild session, on a regular basis.. Just try and build up trust and understand their problems.. once you gain that, you're pretty much in already.. but don't be there all the time.. just every now and then, so that they won't see you as a friend..

here's my story to share with you.. to date, i've hooked up with

4 friend's moms
3 of my former teachers
9 colleagues
several friends who showed no signs of interest in fking at first..
My Cheating godpa's super smooth skin wife.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271413

pardon my morals.. but these women I only had fantasies about, they turned to me and fulfilled it on their own accord.. Good luck buddy!
Something I'm getting to enjoy on a regular basis now..

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15674514

Hope my true account can help you in some way..

tamtam
04-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Nothing wrong for being a virgin at 23, but pls dont give to commerical ladies, try talking to someone close to you, may not necessary be your girlfriend in the end, what i mean is making love for the first time to someone you know and to a total stranger is hell lots of different.

If you have found your target, get close to her by mere talking, slowing gaining her liking....then when opportunity arrise, jokingly mentioned you are still V, she may response the right direction if you are lucky, i think someone a few year older than you will be better, possibly a MILF type.

When i was younger and just came out to work, all my girlfriends are afew years older than me, being more experience than me, they usually fuck my brains out !!! Haha

Now that i m old. All my girlfriens now are very much younger....Hehe.

EmperorLiang
04-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Bro soulblader, agreed with tamtam. It is a really big diff to have ur 1st time with lover than stranger. If you ask how to increase ur self-estem, I believe u have tried it urself in some sort of ways ba. First thing in mind is how u look at urself. Never look down on urself, if u think u are ugly, then how will u convince urself even if someone dun think u are not ugly. So point one is to look urself and tell urself, u are definitely more than being ugly.

Second, nv say do anything or everything just to get a girlfriend. There are more things u have yet explore. ESP ur army life, those bro u live around with. Those are ur buddy and ur future bro! Appreciate them and stay close to them. Slowly ur confident will raise. Like me, I lost everything Juz to find girlfriend. So appreciate it will u can. Ppl now got so many good buddy out to talk, out, play whereas I will b watching movie either alone or with gf if she has time. So nv give up everything for anyone in ur life.

Thirdly, love urself more, I tell u how. If u wan go clubbing, disco, anywhere that girls hang out, go ahead! But nv giv up ur first time. Pls take note, dub give up first time there. Play n fool Ard will definitely a plus, learn how to chat with girl first before say "find girlfriend".. I teaches my friend which behave exactly same as u by bring him to pub to learn pick up girl and chat with them. Hanky panky do play apart to boost ur confident. Rem dun giv up first time ar!

Finally, juz to tell u tt first time is not precious for guy. Hvin giv up first time doesn't tell girls that "you are strong" instead tell them u r juz a "jerk".. Thinking wise, girls love guy who is faithful n loyal to them. Girl love guy who appreciate them and love them. Plus point if u knw sweetness. Guys first time!? Yeck! Pui! Grat u virgin ba! It show u are nice guy!

uglygirl
04-03-2012, 05:29 PM
TS you're stiill young! ii thiink the fiirst tiime you should do iit wiith someone you liike iinstead of random stranger. And ii beg to differ, ii thiink it is fun guiidiing someone's fiirst tiime and that you're theiir fiirst :D

CrisRonaldo7
04-03-2012, 08:12 PM
First time aint so important. lose it to prostitute or gf or ONS it's entirely up to u. it is ur self belief n self confidence that is the most important. if u have that, u definitely will attract the people around u. males want to be you, females want to be with u. so right now if i were u, i will continue improving my skills, education, social activities. Over time, it wont be an issue anymore.

eugene_wong
04-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey, you are 23? So what!

I didn't know how to masturbate until 24 and never know how to make love until 27......i'm over 40 and still single

tamtam
04-03-2012, 10:52 PM
I still think you better off find someone much older, say around 28~32 years of age, they are generally more experienced than you, and it will be a unforgetable session for you to remember.

Can't imagine that you bang someone your age, both green horns, and be done in 5 min, you will regret this.

Spend quality time with those older ladies, most time they really need someone to talk or listen to, be attentive and caring towards them, when they trusts you, the rests comes naturally even without you asking for it.

Do not always hints them for sex, once a while just drop a hint, see their reactions, too forceful, they will turn off totally.

Go find a place to drink, bring her along...end of the drinking session, is always the best time to make bodily contact (excuses), then see where you both ends up. Good luck bro.

Macadonia3
04-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Be honest, rate 1-10 on how much you'll rate your self

Your looks
Your body type( 1-5 for fat,5-7 for normal,8-10 muscular)
Your wealth
Your height

frivolous_ami
06-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Better never have before than to waste time on the wrong gal....

I had dated quite a number of local gals and also msian as well. Its all the same. Date liao, hold hand. Later, dun work still come back to square one. If you are a player, then you wont care. But if you dating with hope of a serious companion, then it may be quite frustrating.

Gals are not quite a simple species. Even if america were to direct all r&d resource into discovering how a woman works, it will take an eternity for anyone to conclude any findings on how to hook up a gal.

Lagi better yet. When you thought you have done your best, some other already hook her up on facebook. Not very easy one. You can choose and hope to get, but remember also that the gals also choosing you.

sgjoey
07-03-2012, 03:12 AM
TS....

23 years without bonking is a very long time already. You shouldn't waste any more time. Your body was designed to bonk. You know you want it. You need it. Employing the services of sex workers allow you to do what you want. Treat them with consideration and you will be amply rewarded.

Think about a girlfriend afterwards. You may never have one -- so are you going to spend the next 23 years subjecting your body to another drought?

You only live once -- take charge of your life. Take advantage of the fact that in Singapore, it is not illegal to have sex with sex workers.

And don't listen to all that nonsense about saving it for someone special and what-not. Even if you have a girlfriend or even a wife later on, the sex you have with them may never be as good as your trysts with the professionals.

Don't waste anymore of your youth!

lovongster
07-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Dear TS, i m similar in situation... n i c many others in same situation.
but i guess u have to be urself n confident about urself. =)

While I do not have gf yet, the girl i wooed for a long last time share with me one thing which i think is very useful, be nice and be of use to others (esp the gals, add value to them, but dun be despo to earn their favors). Then you will create a positive image of urself in front of the ladies... will help u in the long term.

Finally, do what u like in life, relax, chill n be happy abt it. E.g., go lim teh or whatever... kai kai or wat...

get ur classmate/schoolmate (girls if there is) with u... it will take take sometimes but u will slowly enjoy the process =)

lovongster
07-03-2012, 04:35 PM
frivolous_ami

wa bro... i like ur analogy =)

JohnLau
07-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Dont worry bradder, train your stamina first...... before go for a first time bonking..... no rush..........first thing u need to do is masturbate everyday it will help you bonking longer...

joemac21
07-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Agree with Mr Lau.

Dont worry bradder, train your stamina first...... before go for a first time bonking..... no rush..........first thing u need to do is masturbate everyday it will help you bonking longer...

cloudangel
07-03-2012, 05:16 PM
The only advice i can offer to the bros here who has been single since day 1 would be........ Girls can easily tell when they meet a guy who reeks of desperation, and the thing about this is girls get very turned off by it.

Its understandable that you're kinda "desperate" since you probably had not have a gf since day 1, but you need to really learn not to show it (E.g. hounding the girl non stop with text or msn messages, keep asking her out non stop after she rejected you once or repeatedly...etc)