PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Sensual Massage

ferlari
29-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Been awhile I wrote about my sexperience.....:D

Part 1:
I was on a short overseas trip to the nearby country so shortly landed and took a cab to the hotel. After checked in, feeling a need so look online for a sensual massage package. Quickly without further delay, called and booked for an outcall sensual massage to my hotelroom.

While waiting for her to arrive, I took a quick shower and dim the lights resting on the bed. It wasn't long, I got a ring on the door and dragged my tired body to open it. I was surprised that it was a petite build lady with a 'C' cupper standing in front of me with her bag. It was very late but I'm surprised with her professionalism in wearing a slim black dress showcasing her figure. I immediately has a hardon upon seeing her as I got a sweet face,nice tits and slim figure. She was surprised too to see me too as she assume her client would be either an uncle and big guys(no offense)... before she put her stuffs down, she gave me a warm hug. Realli GFE...

Before beginning her massage, she guide me to rest on the bed face down...slowly removed my towel and I'm bared naked. She's realli a professional as she came prepared with her massaging stuffs, dim the lights and turned on some sensual smooth music. While waiting for her and she still ask what type of oil I preferred. After choosing my preferred oil, she slowly looked at me sexy while she striped down to a sexy nightie under her dress. I was realli feeling horny by now but she give me a light peck on my cheeks and whispered to my ears to reserve the best for the last. Her c cupper looks firm and natural from my glimpse of her in the nightie...omg!:eek: She climbed on top of me, slowly apply the oil on my back to begin her massage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time for bed.... if u like my story, do UP my points. Thanks:p

YangAog
01-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Interesting! Waiting for more. ;)

TheDriverGuy
01-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Awaiting for Part 2 & so on.....

longcock
01-03-2012, 12:34 PM
lai lai lai....where is it?:D

MaxiT