PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 81

tantan1234
29-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Anyone knows why?

Went to H81 Lavender branch, the one near Lavender food square. The counter girl not only checked the passport of my partner, she even typed and recorded her info, which DID NOT HAPPEN in other H81 branch...

Anyone knows why this branch special??

Xgenre
29-02-2012, 11:46 AM
I think it's because this girl you brought is visiting H81 for the first time. The other girls you brought had previously been to H81 before. Were you charged an extra $10 with this latest girl?

Krazzie
29-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Same thing happened for me on Monday, they even scan the lady's pink IC.

Edit: At Fragrance Pasir Panjang branch (one of the two).

guy81
29-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Anyone knows why?

Went to H81 Lavender branch, the one near Lavender food square. The counter girl not only checked the passport of my partner, she even typed and recorded her info, which DID NOT HAPPEN in other H81 branch...

From what i know if u are a hotel81 member they only scan ur id and check the girl id and won't record anything, but if u also 1st time they will record both ur info and ur girl.

CityOfAngels
29-02-2012, 04:51 PM
I am wondering, their systems are central and any staff can access to all customers' detail so if happen that wife's friend or relative working there, they can check if we been there before:eek:

snipyou
29-02-2012, 05:25 PM
I am wondering, their systems are central and any staff can access to all customers' detail so if happen that wife's friend or relative working there, they can check if we been there before:eek:

Die!!! Later gf find out...:eek:

torak
29-02-2012, 08:03 PM
think its becoming the norm now.

Few months back when I bring a FB to H81, they also scan her IC. We went to the branch near little india.

PS: Im not a member, been to H81 a few times. My FB first time go though.

Domestichelper
29-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Yes. They are starting to tighten up. Thus the need to do proper housekeeping on records.

retrospectiv
29-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I think this is across the board for all hotel 81s and some other hotels as well.. they have been pretty vigilant lately...

better be careful..

LovePotion
29-02-2012, 10:20 PM

lucky my friends and family members are working in other hotels... so its kinda safe ^^

anw i still have my home sweet home...

MeiMei5151
29-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Anyone knows why?

Even worse experience encountered was Fragrance Hotel at Middle Road. I like to warn bros not to go to this particular hotel or perhaps all Fragrance Hotels. They charged me $40 instead of the $30 rate charged by H81 just a few doors away on the same day. Not only that they key in both our IC records, they even print out a sheet for each person with all our details on it and asked us to sign. For the PRC FL who was with me, they also asked her to write down her address (which I did on her behalf - a fictitious one of course).

After checked out, I was still sore about it. Thinking that the receptionist may have played hanky-panky with the amount charged, I returned to the hotel and asked for an official receipt. They did print out an Official Receipt for the $40 that I paid earlier and it included my name, addresss, time checked in and time checked out down to the detailed minute.

So bros, avoid Fragrance at all costs!

freefuck
01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Even worse experience encountered was Fragrance Hotel at Middle Road. I like to warn bros not to go to this particular hotel or perhaps all Fragrance Hotels. They charged me $40 instead of the $30 rate charged by H81 just a few doors away on the same day. Not only that they key in both our IC records, they even print out a sheet for each person with all our details on it and asked us to sign. For the PRC FL who was with me, they also asked her to write down her address (which I did on her behalf - a fictitious one of course).

After checked out, I was still sore about it. Thinking that the receptionist may have played hanky-panky with the amount charged, I returned to the hotel and asked for an official receipt. They did print out an Official Receipt for the $40 that I paid earlier and it included my name, addresss, time checked in and time checked out down to the detailed minute.

So bros, avoid Fragrance at all costs!

I also don't like Fragrance as they charge more expensive then H81. Sometime in Saturday or holiday, they charge $50 for 2 hours. Sad to say H81 never come to west part (west cozat) of this island, so Frangance monopoly the game

lovetogive
01-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Any bro out there know how they going to use these information? I've been to Hotel 81 at least once a week with my PRC GF. They did chk both ID and ask us to sign on the check in slip. Wonder how these data will affect us?

Xgenre
01-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Wonder if anyone shares my view. Fragrance seems dirtier as compared to H81. Smaller toilet too. I've been to a few Fragrance outlets and I've many smelly rooms. H81 on the other hand is always clean and has a brighter, bigger toilet. Any Fragrance fans here?

queenlove
01-03-2012, 09:29 AM
yea, for me i went both with me fb male guy. normally he does the checkin. but now, both of the outlet at kovan check my ic as well. + they scan too.

wondering do they keep a record ? scary...

CityOfAngels
01-03-2012, 09:30 AM

I am asking this becos my colleague saw his wife's cousin at the counter through the glass panel before opening the door to H81, lucky for him if not he will be in deep shit.

romy
01-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Bro please help with info. Going to try an FL. Suppose I am staying at Hotel 81 Palace, Geylang Lorong 16 for last 2 days; if I call an FL to my room, what happens - I have to go to the reception to bring the lady? She can come up at her own to my room or her details are recorded and then she is allowed to go up or what? Thanks in advance.

HunterJ
01-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Sorry to ask this, but Fragance charging at $40, H81 charging at $30?

There was once I went to H81, and there weren't any reminder when the time is almost up. In the end, I was at the lobby 5 minutes after my 2 hour session. Guess what, I got to pay extra 1 hour for that 5 minutes. That was the 1st, and the last time I went to H81. They charge me $40 for 2 hours too.

Now a days, registration over the counter getting strict !

tantan1234
01-03-2012, 12:02 PM
I think it's because this girl you brought is visiting H81 for the first time. The other girls you brought had previously been to H81 before. Were you charged an extra $10 with this latest girl?

No, both of us not the 1st time to H81.

Being to H81 @changi road, they just check the girl's passport see expired anot, then no writing dwn info. But the one at lavender copied her details... Why the double standards?

My concern is- WHAT IF too many check-in for her they keep her record as prostitute, when she's only there with me, as my gf.... Wait police ask H81 for foreign girls with multiples check-in and next time she come spore will she be send back??? MAYBE??????

lglg666
01-03-2012, 12:38 PM
yea, for me i went both with me fb male guy. normally he does the checkin. but now, both of the outlet at kovan check my ic as well. + they scan too.
wondering do they keep a record ? scary...

Yes....it is scary esp if one is married. Best to screw in cars or overseas now!

embracez
01-03-2012, 12:48 PM
so h81 is now $40 at kovan ?

any place in city , non geylang , for $30 and below?

HunterJ
01-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Btw, just an open discussion.. Do all H81 / Fragrance provide hourly rate for customers? From what I know, some don't. E.g Fragrance @ riverside, joo chiat.

sjb1994
01-03-2012, 03:45 PM
yes, not all provide transit service. Been rejected by a few when asking for transit. Remember one of it is the Fragrance along Balestier, near the newly renocated market

HunterJ
01-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Oh ya. I forgot to mention Fragrance along Balestier too. I've been rejected there some time ago.

darkenheart
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I never go Fragrance before and so far, (maybe I'm a member of H81), I only remembered them checking my ID only.

guy81
01-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Btw, just an open discussion.. Do all H81 / Fragrance provide hourly rate for customers? From what I know, some don't. E.g Fragrance @ riverside, joo chiat.

All the hotels along joo chiat rd don't have hourly rate...

michael.tam
01-03-2012, 07:17 PM
yes, not all provide transit service. Been rejected by a few when asking for transit. Remember one of it is the Fragrance along Balestier, near the newly renocated market

Ya been rejected for transit at this one too n the staff directed me to the one opp the market..

loneyheart
02-03-2012, 12:11 AM

Oh ya. I forgot to mention Fragrance along Balestier too. I've been rejected there some time ago.

Fragrance got 2 outlet in Balestier .... Fragrance Classic t small 1 beside t student Hostel n next has transit .... T opposite 1 near newly renocated market now a Food center dont ..... All Hotels in Joo Chiat not dum hv transit anymore

KRR150
02-03-2012, 12:30 AM
West Coast Fragrance does scaning of both ic too. Maybe you can try bugis 81? When there a few times, they only scan my bf

Kore
02-03-2012, 07:34 PM
There is a Value Hotel just outside Lavendar MRT.

Any bros been there before ?

hossann
02-03-2012, 07:44 PM

Bro, think you referring to is V Hotel and not Value Hotel.

There are 3 Value Hotels at balestier.

tn_lengchai
02-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Anyone knows why?

Don't worry too much, this is just part of their promotion, later they will send you a Hotel 81 VVIP card after you clocked a number of visits.

Scare bo !!! Just kidding lah.

loneyheart
03-03-2012, 12:40 AM

Value Hotel is a sub of H81 but dum provide transit

archer69
03-03-2012, 03:47 AM
book 2 rooms, 1 for u and for her

Kore
03-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Bro, think you referring to is V Hotel and not Value Hotel.

There are 3 Value Hotels at balestier.

Value Hotel is a sub of H81 but dum provide transit

Oh I see ...thanks bros

Randi_Candi
22-03-2012, 12:00 PM
I received some guests staying in H81 and mind you they are male species.
So after they checked in, they left something and I wanted to send it to them.
The counter actually asked me to show me ID too when I already gave them the name of the guests and also the reason for me to go up.

Ridiculous ruling :o

pig40
02-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Bad news, hotel81 has upped the extra time charges wef 1 May 2012. After you pay $30 for the first two hours transit stay, if you exceed the alloted time period, they will charge you $15 for the next hour. In the olden days, the charge was $10 per hr. For your information. Have a nice day.

GorDJilla
02-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Anw bros.. Dun b alarmed.. Hotel 81 keys ur details into system but wont do anything to it. So its pretty safe. As for checking, its jus their procedure. Need nt get too upset over it.. Jus let them copy down wat they need. Anw, u can request for them to set wake up call for u upon c/in so u wont exceed time. :)

asdfghjkl
02-05-2012, 11:51 PM
for members who are interested to know, all records are kept for 7 years and then destroyed.

Aceyfox
03-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Bad news, hotel81 has upped the extra time charges wef 1 May 2012. After you pay $30 for the first two hours transit stay, if you exceed the alloted time period, they will charge you $15 for the next hour. In the olden days, the charge was $10 per hr. For your information. Have a nice day.

i thought $15 for next subsequent hours only apply to certain outlets like Changi, Kovan etc

slutwen
03-05-2012, 02:58 PM
I had a bad experience in a Frangance Hotel. I was suppose to chek in first and sms my fb to oin me. When I register at the counter, the recep threaten me if I am only one register for the room. He warn me if any girl walks in to the hotel, they will drive them away unless I register her together. So I LL Got to walk for my fb to register. I felt like a shit on that spot. I never go back to Frangance.

What I understand is this checking of IC was due to a few years where the gang fight happen at downtown East. The police were clamping down on motels on those to hid there.

I guess we have to upgrade to hotel then but then another issues arises from there. That's a separate story to tell. Haiz! Keo Kuai also so difficult. PCC is the safest.

GorDJilla
05-05-2012, 08:35 AM
I had a bad experience in a Frangance Hotel. I was suppose to chek in first and sms my fb to oin me. When I register at the counter, the recep threaten me if I am only one register for the room. He warn me if any girl walks in to the hotel, they will drive them away unless I register her together. So I LL Got to walk for my fb to register. I felt like a shit on that spot. I never go back to Frangance.

What I understand is this checking of IC was due to a few years where the gang fight happen at downtown East. The police were clamping down on motels on those to hid there.

I guess we have to upgrade to hotel then but then another issues arises from there. That's a separate story to tell. Haiz! Keo Kuai also so difficult. PCC is the safest.

Nah bro, it all started cuz of the vice.. There was a period of time h81 was targeted. So the management decided to hav 2IDs check..

naturegreen
05-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Having records is not a good thing.

grey82
05-05-2012, 08:28 PM

i think it shouldn't be all outlets, just went to 81 hollywood today, $20 for 2hrs, so i guess the extra hr shouldnt be $15...

btw, if we exceed, will they call our room, to inform us & give us maybe 10mins allowance to wash up & dress up or they call & extend automatically?

GorDJilla
05-05-2012, 08:37 PM
i think it shouldn't be all outlets, just went to 81 hollywood today, $20 for 2hrs, so i guess the extra hr shouldnt be $15...

btw, if we exceed, will they call our room, to inform us & give us maybe 10mins allowance to wash up & dress up or they call & extend automatically?

Either way will do bro.. Best is u ask them to set a wake up call for u. Normally its 15 mins b4 ur end time. So when it rings u can let them know if u extending anot.

Rasta Marley
06-05-2012, 02:59 AM
for members who are interested to know, all records are kept for 7 years and then destroyed.

Hi bro, you are absolutely spot on; there is a requirement for entities to retain their documentary records for 7 years. Can only destroy after the 7 years have lapsed. I am given to understand that one of the reasons for this is in relation to Tax matters of the entity, just in case past records are required fir inspection.

asdfghjkl
06-05-2012, 04:10 AM
i am an insider ma.. kekeke.. so fast people forgotten about that boy who bought a SAR21 and 8 5.56mm to hide at H81.. :eek:

pig40
06-05-2012, 09:34 AM
I was at H81 Rochor when they posted that $15 per extra hour message.

Depends on the proactiveness of counter staff. Usually they may give your room a ring ten minutes before times up to ask you whether you want to extend your time or not. Sometimes they are busy, they do not call. Some staff very on the ball. If overshot by ten minutes, they would ask you to pay that $15.

Gone are the days when you have 2 cup noodles, 1 sachet Milo 3-in-1, Super Coffee 3-in-1. Now they changed brands to Goldroast 3-in-1 Tea & coffee.

But if your fb feels the urge to have a good time with you in view of easy$, she would not mind to let them register her multiple-visit pass. Have a nice day.

GorDJilla
06-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Bros, dun worry abt the records. They wont send u letter de la.. Its jus for their records.

Golden question
06-05-2012, 01:00 PM
i am an insider ma.. kekeke.. so fast people forgotten about that boy who bought a SAR21 and 8 5.56mm to hide at H81.. :eek:

Is not hotel 81,is champaign hotel at geylang,i still remember cos is the few one i frequent:D

chiachiaboy
06-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Anyone know why Hotel81@Kovan charges $40 now for 2hrs instead of $30?

GorDJilla
06-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Anyone know why Hotel81@Kovan charges $40 now for 2hrs instead of $30?

Im sure they increase the rates le.. The boss jus spent $2 million on a local uni.. Pocket has a big hole liao. Lol~ ;P

Aceyfox
10-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Having records is not a good thing.

Having a record may not be a bad thing if you are going for FLs.....at least the FLs will not dare to do anything funny like stealing.......

shorthairgirl
10-05-2012, 03:46 PM
oh guys, i think they have increased their hotel rates again. someone i know went there near town area and was charged 6 hours for $90.

i also wonder why the sudden increase.

probably because of the underage incident?

nuclearkid
10-05-2012, 10:28 PM
oh guys, i think they have increased their hotel rates again. someone i know went there near town area and was charged 6 hours for $90.

Almost everything has gone up in price...so it is no surprise the chain would decide to up their rates partly to profit from general inflation and partly to cover rising operation cost. Gotta cut down on the sessions lor...

asdfghjkl
10-05-2012, 10:31 PM
The boss jus spent $2 million on a local uni.

he was forced to donate after *ahem* ... :o

grey82
10-05-2012, 10:33 PM

could it be those outlets $30 for 2 hrs, so amounts to $90 for 6 hrs?:confused:

loneyheart
11-05-2012, 01:14 AM

Tats 1 day rate in GL or 1/2 day rate in town area not transit rate .... even 2 hrs 30 tats go 6 hrs for 90 tats correct too never increase :D

Xyberduke
11-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Tats 1 day rate in GL or 1/2 day rate in town area not transit rate .... even 2 hrs 30 tats go 6 hrs for 90 tats correct too never increase :D

1 day rate in GL is 60 norm and 80 public holidays right?

GorDJilla
11-05-2012, 07:22 AM
he was forced to donate after *ahem* ... :o

Jus for show only la.. He was that nice to staffs at all. All he cares abt is $$$

GorDJilla
11-05-2012, 07:24 AM
could it be those outlets $30 for 2 hrs, so amounts to $90 for 6 hrs?:confused:

Bro, jus call the hotels for more info.. Normally same area will hav same price de

GorDJilla
11-05-2012, 07:25 AM

Sis, like i said.. He's feeling broke aft the $2 million donation. Lol~

bowwowhkt
11-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Hey senior bros!
May i ask for some advice? i want bring my thai girl friend i met in bkk to hotels at balestier.
Which hotels do you recommend? because she work at bar as waitress her job ends at 5am.
If need to scan in her visit pass they will let us in right? Or have hotels that dont need 2 i/cs?
Also, i visited the hotel 81 website but they say all weekend rooms are "sold Out" for all the weeks ahead. is it really booked? or they just dont let you book?

Thank you for helping me out!:)

grey82
11-05-2012, 08:56 AM

after GST & tax, weekdays is $65, weekend/holidays $80 less 81 princess...

loneyheart
11-05-2012, 09:10 AM

yes some in GL use to hv day use for ard 45 but dum know still hv or not

ronin_dark
12-05-2012, 12:11 PM
hmmmm....interesting

Gammy
12-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Any bro here know if i can check in with my ID and my partner photcopy of work permit?

Boat collector
12-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Does all Hotel 81 provide transit arrangements? Sorry, newbie.. and any harm bring someone with a tourist visa to the hotel?

loneyheart
13-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Does all Hotel 81 provide transit arrangements? Sorry, newbie.. and any harm bring someone with a tourist visa to the hotel?

Bro most of t FLs r tourist visa n t hotel is only interested to make sure tat her visa is not expired

nixjrr
13-05-2012, 11:17 AM
2days ago Fri nite me & my girl goes to Bugis Hotel 81, luckily i goes together with my girl, i was told by the staff they dun accept my girl's passport, only ID or permit. In the end i have to drive to balestier.

Boat collector
13-05-2012, 02:53 PM
2days ago Fri nite me & my girl goes to Bugis Hotel 81, luckily i goes together with my girl, i was told by the staff they dun accept my girl's passport, only ID or permit. In the end i have to drive to balestier.

Same here.. Went to Bugis branch was told only Bencoolen and Jalan Sultan branch accept passport.. I wonder then how foreigners can book a room in the hotel? :P Or they assumed I wanted a 2 hour room?! I think making such assumptions will not be good for business...

asdfghjkl
13-05-2012, 05:53 PM
passport is not accepted.. WTF is H81 doing? :(

grey82
13-05-2012, 05:56 PM
passport is not accepted.. WTF is H81 doing? :(

dont know is it forced by govt or not?

if so, thats too much...:mad:

asdfghjkl
13-05-2012, 05:57 PM
my guess is they dun dare to play punk with passport from strong countries like Germany.. only know how to bully the weak, fcuk the PAP for their policy.

grey82
13-05-2012, 06:05 PM
my guess is they dun dare to play punk with passport from strong countries like Germany.. only know how to bully the weak, fcuk the PAP for their policy.

can say that, only suck up the power or western...

see how they treat s'poreans, etc in youth olympics, our youth volunteers eat sh*t when the visitors eat good food...:mad:

then they say the blame the caterer, if the person never photo the food & put on stomp, nobody will know...

why didnt some *grassroot leaders* or whatever PAP rep ensure it?

asdfghjkl
13-05-2012, 06:29 PM
Just like the McCrea case. How can the PAP promise Australia not to hang the murderer in the Orchard Towers case, when he had killed two persons in SG?

grey82
13-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Just like the McCrea case. How can the PAP promise Australia not to hang the murderer in the Orchard Towers case, when he had killed two persons in SG?

always double standerd when they make students say the pledge daily
*based on justice and equality*

Xyberduke
16-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Any bro here know if i can check in with my ID and my partner photcopy of work permit?

cannot.

when it comes to passport, if they're holding on to any passes, passport is not accepted and they have to produce the work permits or visit pass that is a card, or the white card.

They no longer accept passports with the 30days chop on it for transit rooms, only if you book the room for the whole night then they will accept.

Hope this helps. it's accurate as of my last visit. My milf had her white card stapled to her passport as she was here with the $5000 guarantee (dunno what's that, but she's applying for some business pass concurrently that was rejected) and that helped.

maufans
13-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Still prefer the two Lavender 81 cause location wise more discreet comparable to the rest! :D Any idea if Hotel 81 CHINATOWN offer transit as well? Pricing?

Jason613
13-09-2012, 09:48 AM
The register fee is 10 dollar, if u are member and if ur partner are not it will be 30 dollars for 2 hours + 10 dollar register charge so total it will be 40, after both member are member, next time when going it will back to $30 dollars for 2hours rate..they need to scan and see the IC/passport is because it need to make sure that the girl is not underage and also their pass port is valid..so that when there is police raid, the hotel wont get into trouble..

the_e_ones
13-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Jus for show only la.. He was that nice to staffs at all. All he cares abt is $$$

Bro GorDJilla, spot on!

montroy
16-07-2013, 12:09 PM
is there service charge or is it nett price 30$ for two hours?

Aceyfox
16-07-2013, 12:23 PM
The register fee is 10 dollar, if u are member and if ur partner are not it will be 30 dollars for 2 hours + 10 dollar register charge so total it will be 40, after both member are member, next time when going it will back to $30 dollars for 2hours rate..they need to scan and see the IC/passport is because it need to make sure that the girl is not underage and also their pass port is valid..so that when there is police raid, the hotel wont get into trouble..

Blind leading the blind...:mad:
FYI, member rate applies only for the person booking irregardless of whether ur partner is member or not

is there service charge or is it nett price 30$ for two hours?

If u have so many questions, y dont u just refer to past pages of the thread? Or simply call the hotel or just walk-in? i believe even the additional $10(if any) will not deter u from bonking when the time arises, right?

montroy
16-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Blind leading the blind...:mad:
FYI, member rate applies only for the person booking irregardless of whether ur partner is member or not

If u have so many questions, y dont u just refer to past pages of the thread? Or simply call the hotel or just walk-in? i believe even the additional $10(if any) will not deter u from bonking when the time arises, right?

past six pages no one talked about service charges. do they change the sheets?

Aceyfox
22-07-2013, 11:41 AM
past six pages no one talked about service charges. do they change the sheets?

Come on lah....there are already lots of threads on the same topic...its up to u whether u wana put in effort or not

MrBoEng
22-07-2013, 01:29 PM
First off, I will clarify that Fragrance Hotels are not linked to Hotel 81. They are managed by different companies.

Registration charges applies to all local/Work Permit Holders/Student Visa, as long as either party is a virgin to Hotel 81. Registration do not apply to passport holders.

Some branches do not accept locals checking in with passport holders (esp the city area branches) for transit, this is actually for the good of the local guest, as in the event of AV, guests being asked to drink kopi are those who checked in with pp holders. Branches that do accept pp holders will only allow check in with a valid visa (white card). All bros please take note that both parties are required to check in together. Also, no photocopied IC/PP/WP/SP/Driving License is accepted for check in.

Transit check in charges for Hotel 81 ranges from $10 to $45 depending on the location of the branch and the minimum transit hours. Extension of hours range from $10-$15 per hour. They are however subjected to changes during peak periods (i.e. Public Holidays) due to high demand of rooms.

All bros can reassure that bedsheets are changed after every check out. Although branches that offer one hour transit only have one bedsheet, it is still changed after every check out.

I hope this helps !

trooper
18-08-2013, 09:52 AM
First off, I will clarify that Fragrance Hotels are not linked to Hotel 81. They are managed by different companies.

Registration charges applies to all local/Work Permit Holders/Student Visa, as long as either party is a virgin to Hotel 81. Registration do not apply to passport holders.

Some branches do not accept locals checking in with passport holders (esp the city area branches) for transit, this is actually for the good of the local guest, as in the event of AV, guests being asked to drink kopi are those who checked in with pp holders. Branches that do accept pp holders will only allow check in with a valid visa (white card). All bros please take note that both parties are required to check in together. Also, no photocopied IC/PP/WP/SP/Driving License is accepted for check in.

Transit check in charges for Hotel 81 ranges from $10 to $45 depending on the location of the branch and the minimum transit hours. Extension of hours range from $10-$15 per hour. They are however subjected to changes during peak periods (i.e. Public Holidays) due to high demand of rooms.

All bros can reassure that bedsheets are changed after every check out. Although branches that offer one hour transit only have one bedsheet, it is still changed after every check out.

I hope this helps !

Whooh.. good infomation!

What if out of sudden CO decided to spot check us? Will hotel 81will reveal our details? Like when, where, with who... Scary!

petoria
18-08-2013, 03:35 PM
FYI fragrance > 81

KhunnTey
18-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Any idea for Fragrance hotel, 1 overnight stay $$$? Sorry just checking...

LovePotion
18-08-2013, 11:56 PM
i guess up to date so far the best is lavender one

montroy
18-09-2013, 03:46 PM
fragrance group got 10$ entrance fee too?

angel_baby
19-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Any idea for Fragrance hotel, 1 overnight stay $$$? Sorry just checking...

Depends on e room category available. Seems that it goes as low from $128 onwards... :)

edwjaclim
02-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Wonder hotel81 violet and lavender still ard .. did not see it on the webpage

ctchua
02-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Wonder hotel81 violet and lavender still ard .. did not see it on the webpage

yes.....still there .....many ppl during evening n weekend

Shorney
03-11-2013, 10:11 AM
nowadays transit so expensive, where has the era of $20 gone :(

recently on hari raya, booked on9 h81 in geylang, overnight $58, spent 6 hrs there, felt more worth it than transit lols.

don't need to ask me where i book, i just random google hotel 81 sg rates, then random go in a page n book.

lemonsour
22-10-2015, 06:10 AM
Any bro know whether can use driving license to book a room ?

boyz_84
22-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Driving license ofcourse can lar alamak

FUNNYANDHORNY
23-10-2015, 09:22 PM
So happen, i need a transit room and was Googling and enquiring around.
Nice quiet, peaceful & very discreet Hotel 81 at Tiong Bahru.

To share with Bros:
Mon to Sat $40/min 3 hrs. Just nice for my "afternoon delight" Lobang tomorrow. heehee.
Sun : $50/min 3hrs.

:D

(Balestier Hotel cheaper but better play safe to have perfect enjoyment and Peace of Mind)!

Abcdefghijklmn
23-10-2015, 09:56 PM
That hotel 81 used to have 2 hours!

Last time transit is 1 hour. Going to be history is 2 hours. And we have to embrace 3 hours transit.

What happen if we call for girls? Should the hours for girls be increased and stay same rate?

oreomaker
23-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Went hollyhood last Sunday and realised rates increase?
$30 for 2 hours now
:(

loneyheart
24-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Heard tat FL holding white card not allow to check in isit true ?