PDA

View Full Version : Strange but lucky encounter

peterfish
29-02-2012, 08:33 AM
I seldom post nowsadays due to "old" age and nothing sexticiting to share. But this week, something happened that is really very strange but yet lucky for me.

I attended a CNY Clan Association function with my PRC Tai Tai fren. She is those PRC Tai Tai that came to Singapore with her hubby. Let call call her Y. Late 30+. Got to know her thorugh some frens of mine and she invited me to come for this CNY function.

At this function, there were a lot of other PRC Tai Tais and I chatted to a few Shanghai Tais Tais and we exchanged name cards. All are 30-40 but all dolled up with great bodies. Seems like they are enjoying life here in SG. Nothing to do but shopping and meeting their PRC frens. Throughout the chat, it seems like most of them do not have many SG frens other than business contacts. After that function, i did not think much and life went back to the usual.

Then on Monday, someone called my mobile. It was Q, one of the Shanghai Tai Tais that I met then. It was more than 1 month liao so I really coluld not recall how she looks like. Anyway she called to ask whether I was free to meet her for lunch. Thinking that it might be a business network opportunity, I agreed to meet her without asking the reason.

She asked me to meet her at a small cafe along Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. I arrived early and within 5 min, she came. Q was in her late 30+. A bit bah bah but face still looks good with her make up. she came in a typical floral dress that showed ample cleveage. All PRC ladies in their 30-40 likes to wear "loud" clothings it seems. We ordered the food and chatted. She still remember what i did for a living and we chatted about the situation in China and business talk.

Then we ordered dessert and she shfted the chair closer to me. We changed topic to our personal life. She started talking about how bored life is in SG and how little frens she had. We started to talk more inimate topics and our bodies were almost touching each other. Then she said this sentence-" Y told me that you and her are seeing each other and having an affair".

I was shocked. Y and me are not having anything at all. Just fren only. I kept my cool and said-"this type of things, best to keep discreet. So i have no comments to add." Sensing an opportunity to bed Q, i then said-" why don't we go to somewhere quiet and alone so that we can talk further?". Q readily agreed.

We went to my car and she holded my hands. Ho Say liao! I quickly drove to my usual H81. When i reached there. I tried to see whether Q has any recation. She just kept quiet and tried to look away from me while i made the check in and buy the CDs. We then procced to the room.

Inside the room, she just sat on the bed while i slowly kissed her. She was at first slow to react but the warmth of my tongue soon got her aroused and our tongues were fighting ecah other. We then stripped both of us naked. Her body had seem better times and her breasts not as firm but it is a free fuck so what the heck.

We bath and soaped each other's bodies, carefully cleaning the vitals parts. We frenched again in the bathroom and i shifted her head to my now bungling cock. She gave me a quick BJ. Her skill not very good but ok lah.

After drying ourselves, i asked her to give me a catbath and she proceed to lick my nipples and before giving me another BJ. This time the BJ was much better and long. Then it was my turn to serve her. Gave her hugh melons a wet licking while squeezing them tightly. Until then she was quite quiet but when i "served" her CB, her moans started coming and she became more vocal. Kept saying-lick faster, lick faster.

Aroused by her moanings, i put on the CD and let my well trained rod penerate her CB. Her Cb was still tight and i fucked her for 10 min before cumming.

We rested on the bed and just hug. Did not say much. After re-charging for 30 min, i was ready for 2nd round. washed my cock again and asked her to give it another blow. Got it hard and asked her to ride me. She rode me and moaned while playing with her own breasts. Think she is finally in her element. Finished her off in doggie style.

We then washed up and I sent her back to Bukit Timah where she said she will take a cab back home.

Throughout the session, i did not even ask her why. I didn't care. She needed it and i was available. Anyway it was free. Nothing to complain. Now trying to bed Y.

The end.:o

Alantino
29-02-2012, 09:14 AM
sweet and short, thumbs up~

sinner1234
29-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Dear Bro peterfish,

One word-- seasoned!!!.

Nice hit and run..... know when to strike.... real master... hahah ;p

Good luck in your conquest for "Y".

alan0338
29-02-2012, 11:20 AM
really ho say liao ... :D

Xpress
29-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Can we get invited to that FUNCTION of yours?? hehehe..

Xgenre
29-02-2012, 12:18 PM
If there is potential for business, why not choose a more discreet hotel in future? H81 is pretty risky for a tai-tai. Might discourage her from meeting you again for sex or business with sex. A better hotel shows that you aren't cheap skate too. Thought the richer PRCs care a lot about 'face'. If you choose a quieter hotel, who knows? Maybe she will bring a friend.

sinner1234
29-02-2012, 12:54 PM
If there is potential for business, why not choose a more discreet hotel in future? H81 is pretty risky for a tai-tai. Might discourage her from meeting you again for sex or business with sex. A better hotel shows that you aren't cheap skate too. Thought the richer PRCs care a lot about 'face'. If you choose a quieter hotel, who knows? Maybe she will bring a friend.

Dear bro Xgenre,

Well worded.......... for being "far sighted"......... perhaps TS just wana be an one-off event as the MILF he mentioned was not a looker to him....

But i agree that given that it's a first time meeting.. and may be a potential business opportunity. first impression does count........ well noted on your point... ;p... great advice....

peterfish
29-02-2012, 12:57 PM

Yes but to me, pleasure and business don't mix. How to do business with her and her hubby after I have bonked her? Better keep it clear. She is only for bonking.

Actually no need to treat these Tai Tai too nice. They are just high class pros to me. Pretend to be high class and yet look for me to fuck them. The reason why she looks for me is that she wants some1 who is willing and yet discreet. Most of these Tai Tais depend on their husbands for their money. If they were caught and divorced, their whole world will collapse and they will be financially destroyed. Yet while their husbands can fuck all they want, these Tai Tais have to be careful and choose their FB carefully.

Deep down they are all sluts and yearned to be treated like one. Sluts should be fucked at H81. Not the 4 seasons or Hilton. Actually a 5 star hotel is more dangerous than H81 as they would have more fren drinking high tea there.

sinner1234
29-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Actually a 5 star hotel is more dangerous than H81 as they would have more fren drinking high tea there.

Dear Bro peterfish,

IMHO, offering a choice betw a 4/5 star and H81 may be a "gentlemanly act"...... she should know which is the "safer" for herself.......

But.... if you will like to make the decision yourself... it's still your choice of course.... you get the chick.. so you are the "king".... ;p........
Terming them as "sluts".. hmmmm maybe too "offensive" to me.. they are also human beings and have feelings.... lonesome may be more approp... ;p... err... i'm not into any war of words yah.... just offering my 1/2 cents..... :)

gd day to ya.

nuclearkid
29-02-2012, 10:40 PM
In a way, certain locations of H81 are mostly catered for the short term boogey boogey. There are those that legitimately cater to tourists as part of their clientele and those that are for couples in heat. For the latter, people you run into there are there for the same purpose as you. You see them, they see you. You don't say, I don't say. It doesn't really get safer than that...but of course, there is a face issue. But in TS case, the girl more or less pimped herself to him on a platter. With that, its beyond a face/gentleman issue despite her rather affluent background. She's just horny and will probably have a go even in a basha tent along East Coast.

Good 'FR' there, bro peterfish.

Rasta Marley
01-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Good 'FR' there, bro peterfish.

Agreed, nice FR by Bro Peterfish, so thanks Bro Peterfish for sharing. What happened to you is like striking a lottery without buying the lottery ticket....just like as if you were walking on the street and found someone's dropped ticket, which happens to be a big winning ticket number :cool:

may1983
01-03-2012, 07:02 PM
clan visiting next week!

hopeful for more strange encounter like TS :D

otamay
02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
I seldom post nowsadays due to "old" age and nothing sexticiting to share. But this week, something happened that is really very strange but yet lucky for me.

Throughout the session, i did not even ask her why. I didn't care. She needed it and i was available. Anyway it was free. Nothing to complain. Now trying to bed Y.

Bro peterfish, this is better than strike lottery.:D Waiting to her your fr on Y. :)

shctaw
02-03-2012, 03:54 PM
H81 is the best place to have quick sex.

If you meet your friend or relatives in H81 they will not say a damn thing. As both of you guys are there to fuck; it mean when they see you; you also see them.

I once book a 4 stars hotel for overnight and I saw my business friend having dinner with his family in the resturant. My LP :eek:almost diappear... I retreat quickly.

callmebad
02-03-2012, 04:11 PM
not strange encounter
those rich tai tais are actually quite lonely
their husbands are usually too busy to service them
this tai tai was daring because of her friend's(Y) recommendation
if not, I don't think you will be that lucky
when she called you, she already knew what she was doing and what was going to happen
good for you to show some "Singapore Way Of Hospitality' to make their stay here more arousing
you 'fill' them up and at the same time get a much 'deeper' knowledge about them
hope to hear more of such fucking good experience from you in the future

RealEstateGuy
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM

I attended a CNY Clan Association function with my PRC Tai Tai fren. She is those PRC Tai Tai that came to Singapore with her hubby. Let call call her Y. Late 30+. Got to know her thorugh some frens of mine and she invited me to come for this CNY function.

At this function, there were a lot of other PRC Tai Tais and I chatted to a few Shanghai Tais Tais and we exchanged name cards. All are 30-40 but all dolled up with great bodies. Seems like they are enjoying life here in SG. Nothing to do but shopping and meeting their PRC frens. Throughout the chat, it seems like most of them do not have many SG frens other than business contacts. After that function, i did not think much and life went back to the usual.

Then on Monday, someone called my mobile. It was Q, one of the Shanghai Tai Tais that I met then. It was more than 1 month liao so I really coluld not recall how she looks like. Anyway she called to ask whether I was free to meet her for lunch. Thinking that it might be a business network opportunity, I agreed to meet her without asking the reason.

She asked me to meet her at a small cafe along Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. I arrived early and within 5 min, she came. Q was in her late 30+. A bit bah bah but face still looks good with her make up. she came in a typical floral dress that showed ample cleveage. All PRC ladies in their 30-40 likes to wear "loud" clothings it seems. We ordered the food and chatted. She still remember what i did for a living and we chatted about the situation in China and business talk.

Then we ordered dessert and she shfted the chair closer to me. We changed topic to our personal life. She started talking about how bored life is in SG and how little frens she had. We started to talk more inimate topics and our bodies were almost touching each other. Then she said this sentence-" Y told me that you and her are seeing each other and having an affair".

I was shocked. Y and me are not having anything at all. Just fren only. I kept my cool and said-"this type of things, best to keep discreet. So i have no comments to add." Sensing an opportunity to bed Q, i then said-" why don't we go to somewhere quiet and alone so that we can talk further?". Q readily agreed.

We went to my car and she holded my hands. Ho Say liao! I quickly drove to my usual H81. When i reached there. I tried to see whether Q has any recation. She just kept quiet and tried to look away from me while i made the check in and buy the CDs. We then procced to the room.

Inside the room, she just sat on the bed while i slowly kissed her. She was at first slow to react but the warmth of my tongue soon got her aroused and our tongues were fighting ecah other. We then stripped both of us naked. Her body had seem better times and her breasts not as firm but it is a free fuck so what the heck.

We bath and soaped each other's bodies, carefully cleaning the vitals parts. We frenched again in the bathroom and i shifted her head to my now bungling cock. She gave me a quick BJ. Her skill not very good but ok lah.

After drying ourselves, i asked her to give me a catbath and she proceed to lick my nipples and before giving me another BJ. This time the BJ was much better and long. Then it was my turn to serve her. Gave her hugh melons a wet licking while squeezing them tightly. Until then she was quite quiet but when i "served" her CB, her moans started coming and she became more vocal. Kept saying-lick faster, lick faster.

Aroused by her moanings, i put on the CD and let my well trained rod penerate her CB. Her Cb was still tight and i fucked her for 10 min before cumming.

We rested on the bed and just hug. Did not say much. After re-charging for 30 min, i was ready for 2nd round. washed my cock again and asked her to give it another blow. Got it hard and asked her to ride me. She rode me and moaned while playing with her own breasts. Think she is finally in her element. Finished her off in doggie style.

We then washed up and I sent her back to Bukit Timah where she said she will take a cab back home.

Braddah, a woman like that dun matter which country she is from but with a freestyle fuck like that and a pick up scence you need to wear a condom Braddah.

diputs1269
03-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Agreed, nice FR by Bro Peterfish, so thanks Bro Peterfish for sharing. What happened to you is like striking a lottery without buying the lottery ticket....just like as if you were walking on the street and found someone's dropped ticket, which happens to be a big winning ticket number :cool:

Agree with you, hope we are just as lucky.:)

peterfish
21-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Recent update- Met up with Q twice since our last bonk. Both time she booked a room in Value Hotel in Balestier. She will stop over in Singapore with her hubby for a few days. He will do his business things while Q will have nothing to do but stay at their Bukit Timah apt and wait for him to finish his things. From what she told me, I think he is putting his money in SG and they come over once 2 months for 2-3 days to do some admin and paperwork at the bank. Which is good for me and Q.

The last bonk was abt 1 weeks ago. She smsed me out and said that she will be in SG next week and wants to meet me. Ok for me as long as it is during the weekday. On the day she came, she smsed me and told me to expect her call/sms tomorrow for the venue and time. She cannot confirm the time until she is sure her husband is out doing his things. So the nest day at 11am, she sms the hotel room.

Went to the Value Hotel, sms her that i was parking my car and will be there in 5 min. Went to the room. The door was slightly ajar. Went in and heard water splashing in the toilet. Saw her undies and bras scattered all over the bed. Quickly closed the door and striped down. Went in the toilet and grabbed Q body from behind. She was expecting me. We locked in an intense French kiss and our hands roamed each other's bodies. It has been almost 1 month since our last bonk (2nd bonk) and clearly she was hunger for sex. I fondled with her breasts and gave the already erected nipples a good lashing of my tongue. Her hands moved to my cock and stroked it with care and love.I pushed her head to my cock and she obliged with a wet and long BJ.

We dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. Gave her pussy a wet licking for 10 min before she gave me another wet BBBJ. Capped her and did her doggie style before finishing her off in standing mode. Did another round 90 min later and we cuddled for another 2 hours before my 3 rd round. Spent 6 hours with her that day. Sent her back to Bukit Timah in time for her to meet her husband for dinner.

Now dating her fren, Y. Y said she liked me but we have not moved to the sex stage but i think it is only a matter of time. We have kissed and make out but no sex yet. Y's hubby is a computer nerd. Think he would rather fuck the PC than his wife, Y. Next month will plan my assult on Y.

mr_missile
21-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Next month will plan my assult on Y.

more updates upon mission "accumplished" please. :p

smooth288
21-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Recent update- Met up with Q twice since our Next month will plan my assult on Y. Please provide update on Y, surely nice to hear. U manage to get other friends of Y too...pretend and ask for a gathering that it was your promtoion or something so got chance to know other PRC tai tai too.....

eeemen
21-05-2012, 09:53 AM
A very lucky encounter indeed, good on you!! More updates when mission accomplished! Cheers bro .................

sean69
21-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Now dating her fren, Y. Y said she liked me but we have not moved to the sex stage but i think it is only a matter of time. We have kissed and make out but no sex yet. Y's hubby is a computer nerd. Think he would rather fuck the PC than his wife, Y. Next month will plan my assult on Y.

buy Diablo3 for Y's hubby so that he will not have time for Y !! :D

Bangster
21-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Skali he 1 day complete the game liao

hunted
21-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Skali he 1 day complete the game liao

Bro... tell where is your clan... I also want to join.

peterfish
22-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Bro... tell where is your clan... I also want to join.

There are many clans like the 福建会馆 and trade associations like the Singapore-China Association and 同商中国.

Sometimes 中华总商会 will organize many events. I attends a lot of these for networking and "extras".