PDA

View Full Version : Nice skin beauty

Weiwei88
29-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Hi all Samster , this is my first time writing a real life story of mine. Pls do support. I will try to write the story at least once in one day of two day as I m very busy with my work. Will try my best :) pls pardon me for my bad English and disscription as this is my first time . The story begin..

Rachel , is a gal that u met in my secondary school day. She is from my class. One main thing attract me most is her skin. She have have a very smooth and white skin, plus a little of red tone. She have the most healthy nice smooth skin I have seen. Her boob was big for the age of 16. She have a B plus boob going to C. We have a perfect S shape with long hair , big round watery eye. I fall in love with her since sec 3. But nv have a chance to woo her, or maybe I din dare as she is just too perfect for me. It is until one of the leaving school chalet ...

We have book a chalet in pasir ris. Quite a number of us went to chalet with alcoho. Soon , most of the them are all dead drunk and lying on bed. And most of them went hm. It is just left with me and Rachel with a little high. Due lot of ppl lying on bed, we can't rest and decided to go for a park for a walk. She is wearing a spaghetti strap and short demin short. I can see a boob busting from the shirt. So we went to the bench to sit. We was getting touchy. My hand putting on her shoulder while she put her hand on my tight. She stroke me slowly.. And I can feel my brother getting harden. I can feel her heat cuming out from her body as she lean closer to me. I am not sure if she is hot becuz she is feeling horny or the alcoho. Suddenly , she say..
Rachel : Tom , I feel hot..
Me : why ? Is quite windy here ..
Rachel not looking in at me : just feel abit warm here.. And she start to stroke me more closer to my Didi slowly..
I did not say anything and slowly use my hand and turn his face to me . Slowly stroking her neck and getting closer to her face.
She follow it and planted her lip on me. Slowly her tongue going into my mouth. She have a damn long tongue. I can feel it turning all around in my mouth. So wet and nice feeling. Soon, I fight back with my tongue. It was so wet with all those wet kissing sound . It was so hot and I could feel my Didi bursting out. I know I need a release. I feel she need it too. So, my hand went up to her Boob and continoue kissing. I press and squeeze her boob.
Suddenly she stopped me...

To be continoues.. Sorry for my bad english as I did not study well, but will try my best to write for my brother here. I might need to continoues tml night. Pls up me if u like it. It is my first time writing. It is a 100% true.

aruowai
29-02-2012, 03:38 AM
bro you are the man. cheers

manhood
29-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Please continue soon

Weiwei88
01-03-2012, 12:54 AM
The story continoues ...

After she stop me , I look into her eye.. She then say ..
Rachel: I scared somebody will stomp us.. I think we better stop . Unless..
Tom : unless what ?
Rachel : unless we go to place where ppl can't see us...
Tom : Toilet ? Hmm.. ( I actually don't like toilet as I want to feel comfortable as th park toilet usually very dirty ).
Rachel: I don't mind toilet ... But I prefer hotel .. ( and she giggled )
Tom : I would like to.. But it will be expensive.. Why not my hse ? My parent went in to malaysia for visiting .. Will be back only one week time .
Rachel : good also. Mean I can stay there for few more day. I need to go hm bring my clothing ..
Tom : not today.. Cuz I need u now. Tml morning then take ?
Rachel : Okay..

So both of us cab back straight . Once reach my hse and lock the door , I turned into a wolf. Straight away grab her from the back , pull her on me . Hugging her tightly from the back. She turn her head to me and we kiss wildly.. Wet kissing non stop as we move slowly into my room. Once in my room , I push her to the bed. And continoues to kiss her. Then I start licking all around her neck follow by to her ear .. My hand move under her shirt, then slip under her bra and grab her boob.. Big boob with smooth skin.. She start to moan abit as I grab her boob.. Then she start to take off her shirt and follow by her bra.. Wow.. As I look at her flawless skin , big nice smooth boob. Pink 50 cent size nipple , I can't take it . My head just go straight to her boob licking non stop and sucking at the same time on her nipple. Her nipple start to harden .. While another hand play with her another boob. She smell them nice on her boob. So sweet.. Her nipple .. She moan and and moan as I suck her harder.. Suddenly she stopped me.. And ask me to take off everything.. I do as she told .. She look in my eye, giving me a slultly look.
Rachel : I am going to give u my best. Make sure u moan like nobody business !
After that she start to get violent a bit , grabbing me and pushing me on to bed. She jump and sit at my stomach ,
Rachel : are u ready ?
Tom : yes ! Give me your best !
She start with a slow kiss.. Soon she getting wilder every moment.. Kissing me , biting my ear and neck , licking my neck suddenly she attack my nipple .. I moaned .. As this is the first time my nipple getting suck. She lick my nipple clockwise then anti clockwise .. This go on for a while. Slowly she going down .. Licking my stomach and down all the way lick pass my dick and down to shaft and down to the ball . She give my ball a wet kiss and a suck the. She move further down. She push my backside up abit and attack my ass. I m surprise .. But I feel damn shiok ! I moan slowly as she put her tongue in to my ass hole. In and out ... Omg.. I cAnt take it.. Feel my dick growing biger like bursting soon.. After awhile , she move up to my dick head. She lick my dick head non stop. From left to right and right to left.. Out of a sudden , she push all the way down and give me a deep throat. I moaned out loud. She keep deep throat me non stop.. Feeling of cumming coming stronger from each deep throat she give me.. I tremble abit .. Wanting to cum. Suddenly she stop. With hand still holding my dick..
Rachel : how the feeling.. Great ? I m not going to let u shoot out so soon ! I wan u to shoot in me. I m wet and hot inside now .
Tom : sure my darling . Is my time to service u. I make sure u shout until my neighbour call the police.
I sit up and grab her to lie down..

Sorry bro , got to slp. Pls up me if u like my story. Thanks .

Weiwei88
02-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Are my story so bad that on brother here reading ? No body comment ? Nobody up me ?

ObjCoder
02-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Can you make it easier on my eyes? :D

Put a blank line between a paragraph and a dialogue leh.... so it looks like

blah blah blah para 1

tom: xxxx
rachel:yyy

blah blah blah para 2

instead of

blah blah blah para 1
tom: xxxx
rachel:yyy
blah blah blah para 2

SilentMan
02-03-2012, 09:09 AM
TS thanks for sharing the story , but it would be nice to have paragraphs. easier to read.

Weiwei88
02-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Noted. Pls do support. As this is my first time writing. Thanks.

auntiehuat
02-03-2012, 10:35 AM
camping here

dander
03-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Please carry on.