PDA

View Full Version : Strange encounter in hotels

guy81
28-02-2012, 06:58 PM
I wonder if any bros here have any strange/unusual encounter in hotels.

I have heard my friends saying that they see dirty things in the hotel rooms..
Hope some bros here can share with us their experience...

Weather your encounter is local/overseas all welcome....

nuclearkid
28-02-2012, 08:08 PM
This is a sex forum...unless you have story of kenna raped by hantu, this is really out of point.

baoson
28-02-2012, 08:19 PM
bro everywhere also had dirty things lo
if u think of a better place will be @ temple

michael.tam
28-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Fyi, believe it or not, temple got more hantu than any other places..

goodpartner
28-02-2012, 08:51 PM
...saying that they see dirty things in the hotel rooms..

There was once I checked into Fullerton Hotel in the wee hours of the night with a horny bitch I picked up from pub. As we all know, it is a pre-war building with a long history......

I asked for corner room in anticipation of the long night and noise we'll produce. As all the standard rooms were taken due to some big event, the receptionist upgrade me to a suite at the top most floor, needless to say I wanted a corner unit. So it's top floor at the quiet corner of the building.....

Was tipsy at that time and having to support that bitch with one arm and walk through that long and somewhat eerie corridor...

Once I reach the corner room, I dropped my key card right in front of the door. Had to bend down and pick it up with that bitch likely faking unconsciousness and even letting out some weird sound as if she was snoring or sleep-talking....

As I was reaching for the card, I tripped and fell, with the body weight of that bitch pressing my head to the floor, face was facing the front looking into the door via the under slit, a gust of cold air rush through my face from within the door....

In that split second where my eye focused on what was beyond, I thought I saw a silhouette of something tall float across. The bitch coughed and that diverted my attention and start to regain my pose up....

I open the heavy door slowly and it gave out squeaky sounds...

The living hall was messy with furniture mis-aligned and the place cold, I had little time to think as that bitch was already dozing off. So I had to carry her into the room first.... but when I stepped into the room, my jaw dropped as what appeared in front of me was....

...the chambermaid inside still cleaning the freaking dirty room! What a strange time to be doing house clean and it's unusual for a 5-star hotel to give such careless service!

Ok, next better dirty story teller please. Just for fun la!:D

moder
28-02-2012, 09:00 PM
There was once I checked into Fullerton Hotel in the wee hours of the night with a horny bitch I picked up from pub. As we all know, it is a pre-war building with a long history......

I asked for corner room in anticipation of the long night and noise we'll produce. As all the standard rooms were taken due to some big event, the receptionist upgrade me to a suite at the top most floor, needless to say I wanted a corner unit. So it's top floor at the quiet corner of the building.....

Was tipsy at that time and having to support that bitch with one arm and walk through that long and somewhat eerie corridor...

Once I reach the corner room, I dropped my key card right in front of the door. Had to bend down and pick it up with that bitch likely faking unconsciousness and even letting out some weird sound as if she was snoring or sleep-talking....

As I was reaching for the card, I tripped and fell, with the body weight of that bitch pressing my head to the floor, face was facing the front looking into the door via the under slit, a gust of cold air rush through my face from within the door....

In that split second where my eye focused on what was beyond, I thought I saw a silhouette of something tall float across. The bitch coughed and that diverted my attention and start to regain my pose up....

The living hall was messy with furniture mis-aligned and the place cold, I have little time to think as that bitch was already dozing off. So I thought lets carry her into the room first but when I step into the room, I saw.... the chambermaid was inside still cleaning the freaking dirty room!

What a strange time to be doing house clean and it's unusual for a 5-star hotel to give such careless service!

Ok, next better dirty story teller please :D

Haha........so any luck on 3p tat night :D

hokkien
28-02-2012, 09:15 PM
The hotel room will be dirty after i have screw wl like mad cow:D

davexiong88
28-02-2012, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=goodpartner;6933037]There was once I checked into Fullerton Hotel in the wee hours of the night with a horny bitch I picked up from pub. As we all know, it is a pre-war building with a long history......

######################################

Haha....A difference of taste in jokes :D

diputs1269
28-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Haha........so any luck on 3p tat night :D

Yes, maybe we can hear more stories on the 3p.:D

FRwriter
28-02-2012, 11:22 PM

The living hall was messy with furniture mis-aligned and the place cold, I had little time to think as that bitch was already dozing off. So I had to carry her into the room first.... but when I stepped into the room, my jaw dropped as what appeared in front of me was....

...the chambermaid inside still cleaning the freaking dirty room! What a strange time to be doing house clean and it's unusual for a 5-star hotel to give such careless service!

Weird.. Why they assign you the room when it wasn't ready.
Btw, I have not experienced myself BUT I heard from friends some.

Was told got a hotel in Bangkok (used to be popular) have cases of hearing water tap on at night?
Don't know how true..

goodpartner
28-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Weird..

That's why it's strange; inline with what TS wanted to read about :D

guy81
29-02-2012, 01:40 PM
This is a sex forum...unless you have story of kenna raped by hantu, this is really out of point.

Bro, i believe hotels also somehow related to sex, just curious to know which hotels or any particular room of a hotel to avoid....

My encounter is at Baliester Rd, 1 of the hotel that i checked in for overnight, i was given the highest floor(6th), is also a corner room. That was about 1 midnight, my girl went straight to the bathroom to wash up, within a minute she rush out of the bathroom and i can see that her face is not right.

As i not very good at speaking vietnamese but i still manage to understand what she wanted to tell me by her gesture... I tell her that she Sao(lie) and ask her to go sleep. That night was strange, i try all position but my 'xiao' cannnot come out, then i gave up and sleep.

When i was half dose off i felt a sharp finger nail scratching the bottom of my feet, i immediately sit up but nothing leh. i saw my girl was sound asleep. It happened the 2nd time and i wake my girl up and we check out immediately.

When i went to the reception the guy ask me why so fast check out somemore, i only tell him why u give me this kind of 'room', he offer to change room for me but i refuse and left...

BTW the hotel is $89/night. i believe bros who frequent that area should know which hotel i am referring....

No offence to anyone, just want to share my encounter...

MTFKR
29-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Bro which hotel is that so next time can "passoff" when going "firing":D:D

Bro, i believe hotels also somehow related to sex, just curious to know which hotels or any particular room of a hotel to avoid....

My encounter is at Baliester Rd, 1 of the hotel that i checked in for overnight, i was given the highest floor(6th), is also a corner room. That was about 1 midnight, my girl went straight to the bathroom to wash up, within a minute she rush out of the bathroom and i can see that her face is not right.

As i not very good at speaking vietnamese but i still manage to understand what she wanted to tell me by her gesture... I tell her that she Sao(lie) and ask her to go sleep. That night was strange, i try all position but my 'xiao' cannnot come out, then i gave up and sleep.

When i was half dose off i felt a sharp finger nail scratching the bottom of my feet, i immediately sit up but nothing leh. i saw my girl was sound asleep. It happened the 2nd time and i wake my girl up and we check out immediately.

When i went to the reception the guy ask me why so fast check out somemore, i only tell him why u give me this kind of 'room', he offer to change room for me but i refuse and left...

BTW the hotel is $89/night. i believe bros who frequent that area should know which hotel i am referring....

No offence to anyone, just want to share my encounter...

guy81
29-02-2012, 02:30 PM

Pm sent...

ah rat
29-02-2012, 02:33 PM
10 ways to avoid ghost experience in hotels:

1. Knock on door or press door bell before entering, meaning to ask for permission to stay there.
2. When entering hotel room for 1st time, enter sideways so as to allow the 'dirty thing' to leave the room.
3. Leave a pair of slippers (each facing opposite directions) at door entrance. 'Dirty thing' coming in will follow the slipper and go out.
4. Place a glass of water and a pinch of salt at head of bed.
5. Flush toilet bowl before using.
6. Do not close the bible if it has been left open.
7. Avoid wearing black & red clothings. Wear yellow clothings.
8. Before sleeping, close toilet door & also switch off toilet lights.
9. Don't sleep facing big mirror.
10. Before sleeping, do not leave slippers together but each facing opposite direction to each other or in a messy way.
11. DONT FORGET YOUR GARLIC PILLS

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15684/15684455e39fd29645dda7fe16c07cd2f3c27439.jpg

guy81
29-02-2012, 02:41 PM

1. Knock on door or press door bell before entering, meaning to ask for permission to stay there.
2. When entering hotel room for 1st time, enter sideways so as to allow the 'dirty thing' to leave the room.
3. Leave a pair of slippers (each facing opposite directions) at door entrance. 'Dirty thing' coming in will follow the slipper and go out.
4. Place a glass of water and a pinch of salt at head of bed.
5. Flush toilet bowl before using.
6. Do not close the bible if it has been left open.
7. Avoid wearing black & red clothings. Wear yellow clothings.
8. Before sleeping, close toilet door & also switch off toilet lights.
9. Don't sleep facing big mirror.
10. Before sleeping, do not leave slippers together but each facing opposite direction to each other or in a messy way.
11. DONT FORGET YOUR GARLIC PILLS

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15684/15684455e39fd29645dda7fe16c07cd2f3c27439.jpg

Thanks for the guide bro...

Xgenre
29-02-2012, 02:48 PM

Agree totally. If it's non-sex related, it should be in the other sammyforum. By the way, where's your Avatar? Quite strange to read your posts without that Avatar. I like the nuclear sign.

Since it's a sex forum, let me share some of my strange cheonging experiences ok? Let's have a good laugh. Years ago when we can still have a massage with a hj ending in H81 (the ladies are on social visit passes), I got a room to try out a masseuse. While inside the room, I can hear the high heel noise walking towards my room. Looking through the peep-hole, I saw this chiobu ring my room's door bell. Wah, so excited, strike 4D already. I open the door, she look at me and say 'Eh, wrong room number and walk away.' Wah lau eh... Strange or not you say? Ring the bell then check the room door number.

My 2nd memorable experience was massage halfway, my room's bell rang. Ding Dong, Ding Dong. Nah bei, uncle jumped up man, heart attack. Thought kenna raid already. The massuese (on social visit pass remember?) was surprisingly calm, kept telling me it's ok. She went to open the door and there was a packet of food hanging on the door knob. Some idiot bought her food. She ask me if she can eat. Lan lan no choice right? Heart pumping fast, head in cold sweat, sitting on the bed and watching her eat. That's a strange experience. I thought massage supposed to help me relax. How come this massage is like helping me to get a heart attack?

Wetdevil
29-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Weird.. Why they assign you the room when it wasn't ready.
Btw, I have not experienced myself BUT I heard from friends some.

Was told got a hotel in Bangkok (used to be popular) have cases of hearing water tap on at night?
Don't know how true..

Well is it Asia Hotel where it is located next to a BTS train station ? I witnessed the water tapping + being sat on my chest during my stay there.

papa25
29-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Normally, corner room are haunted

Domestichelper
29-02-2012, 09:12 PM
No guilt, no fear.

nuclearkid
29-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Last time first visit to an 81 outlet in Joo Chiat with then-gf-now-wife, we froze in the middle of the huffing and puffing...thought we heard something in the room. Dick got small and smaller in an instant and mood one shot all gone. Turns out, bloody airduct was transmitting the passionate wails of a heaty bitch right into our room! Scared the stuffing out of me for awhile as it sounded like a pair of hantus were having a good go at a corner of our little transit room. Didn't finish the job despite the rather energetic orchestra piping in. Not a memorable first time...totally not worth the effort and the embarrassment of checking in!

Good points in general but the first raises the question. What if permission not granted? Personally not prepared to challenge the authority of the paranormal occupant and if not agreeable, I'll gladly change room!

Agree totally. If it's non-sex related, it should be in the other sammyforum. By the way, where's your Avatar? Quite strange to read your posts without that Avatar. I like the nuclear sign.

Thanks for your nice words...nuke avatar...guess I got tired of it and with the threat of a nuclear war and Fukushima's first anniversary is just round the corner, seem too much nuclear problems at the moment...

cereal-killer
29-02-2012, 10:47 PM
went for a cheap getaway in batam some 8 years ago. GF woke up MANY TIMES to say there was some one sitting beside her and smiling. She said she wasn't a pleasent girl to look at, pretty OLD, Wrinkled face with long hair and all white. no wonder there wasn't any one in the hotel :P

cohen
29-02-2012, 10:52 PM
went for a cheap getaway in batam some 8 years ago. GF woke up MANY TIMES to say there was some one sitting beside her and smiling. She said she wasn't a pleasent girl to look at, pretty OLD, Wrinkled face with long hair and all white. no wonder there wasn't any one in the hotel :P

Scary.........i think stay the more popular hotel that got more people in out safer........

goodpartner
29-02-2012, 11:36 PM

Hmm.... Balestier Road?

If it's at Lavender Road, the it must be that Aqueen Hotel just beside the Singapore Casket. I hear that things will fly through the building walls or something :rolleyes:

cohen
29-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Hmm.... Balestier Road?

If it's at Lavender Road, the it must be that Aqueen Hotel just beside the Singapore Casket. I hear that things will fly through the building walls or something :rolleyes:

No need worry nearby got temple with the big buddha protect :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Floaters 101 in room stay: Always be nice and friendly to the counter staffs and never ever insist or demand for a room when told no room available........cos many hotels will have a vacant room for "invisible floaters" ;) Upon entering the room, if don't feel right, change room ;) Open up the window curtain to see what's in front of your window ;) Always take the New Wing of the hotel and checked if there's any past major accidents like fire which killed guests history ;) Try not to take the room next to a stair well or exit.

There is one hotel that mentioned in this thread that has a funny lift which always stop on a certain level after 7pm and an emotionless mysterous room service guy who once banged on my door at 2am to check on my minibar and used my room phone as if to speak to recept but he didn't utter a word and left as mysterous as he came. When I checked with the recept on "him', the recept went to talk to her duty manager and somehow also mysterously I was upgraded to another level. This hotel has a swimming pool on level 4 and has a Grill Restaurant at L2. Never ever try the hotels near that country airport, unless you enjoy sleepless nights with uninvited hollows men and women. A whole tour group from HK all Kenna visitation by Hollow Men/Women/UFOs 2-3 years ago. 4 years back in Hanoi, stayed at a small hotel and saw a man sitting on my bed, his face was covered with tomato sauce (I kept telling myself that it was tomota sauce) staring don't know at me or what cos I only took a brief glance at him and didn't stay to chat with him...

Apocalypse
01-03-2012, 12:25 AM
fullerton was governor's office pre war, a admin building during japs and after that become iras. duno how many ppl died and what kind of secret deals were made there.... I know of many old ppl will never step foot into fullerton no matter what I say....

alot of luxury hotels in sentosa all built on burial ground and etc where many ppl were killed.

At siloso beach resort, I saw a dark shadow flash across the room. Then I pray, then got no more dark figure. next day one ah neh come he say he can see the chinese fighting the japanese there everynight. :p

At hotel 1929 I dream and saw zombies walk towards the sea then next day I went to nhb and check, it was actually filled for an epidemic in 1930s, then after that a few months later they discover some bones n skeleton buried behind near where the h81 cosy is. so they send some ah neh to drill n dig the ground as if they laying cables but actually removing the bones.

draven78eric
01-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Well is it Asia Hotel where it is located next to a BTS train station ? I witnessed the water tapping + being sat on my chest during my stay there.

Heard alot of story from friends stayed in Asia Hotel...

Personal experience about 6yrs back..with my wife honeymoon to Tawian..i forgot the hotel name ..It was at the side of a Lake..and beside the hotel, there is a big temple..have to walk up a long stairs to reach the temple main door..Was it "Re yue Tan" ? I may be wrong..

Upon reaching the hotel with the tour group, the tour guide inform us in the coach before alighting.If we hear any knocking sounds on the door in the middle of the night. Do not open the door. Just let it be..and it will stop. We ask why but she said will tell us the next day.. so we alight and proceed to the recept desk.
At the recept, there was a big statue of PI XUI on the recept desk..
Talking about this tour guide, she is abit plumb and she was a tangki before...but she was damn funny tru out the journey.
I and my wife got our room key..i think the room number is somthing like 3-106.So i hurry my wife to check in the room..was horny and wanted to bonk..
As usual..knock the door and went in and place our stuff down and both went to shower together..had one round in the shower..
Night falls, before our sleep, i urge my wife to give me a bbbj . She agreed and while she was doing it haf way tru... we heard a knock at our door...at that point of time, i didnt think of anything or what the tour guide had said earlier..my wife stop blowing and asked me did i hear some one knocking twice..? i told her no i didnt..just tell her...dont have lah...push her head down again and carry on...i song song haf way liao..dont wan spoil the mood mah... another 5 to 10 mins...i came inside my wife mouth..lazy to go toilet and spit..she swallow and drink some water from the side table and go to sleep... just 5 mins into the sleep...i was waken up by the knock again...my wife was sleeping like pig already..i heard "Knock Knock" twice ..same as before..i went to open the door and saw no one.. saw the corridor empty.. i hurry closed the door and jump back to the bed and cover myself with blankets..hug my wife and close eyes and sleep..dont wan to think so much...
Morning arrives and time to check out and leave...once in the coach...the tour guide cheeckly asked..."everybody have a good sleep..? any body disturb you guys..?" i raised my hand and said..there was twice my door was knock..she asked whats my room number..i told her 3-106. then she smiled and said..thats the one...everybody was curious..then she started to tell us..

Long time ago, the place we stayed is a small village and encounter an earthquake. alot ppl died from the disaster. the hotel was damaged only partially..and the dead ppl were placed there at that time temporary for relatives to claim back and recongnise the dead. The big PI XiU was place on the desk facing the main door was to stop the "dirty things" to enter. but the bad part is..those "dirty things" who were earlier there was trap inside the hotel becos of the PI XIU also.. and the knock was from a granny and her grand-daughter...they actually died from the quake. At the point of the quake, they were staying in the same room we staying,they wanted to jump from the balcony to escape the tumbling of rumbles from the roof.but they didnt live..they fall to their death...
Alot of sightings was report by the the chamermaid who do cleaning on that level or by roomservice ppl...a granny holding hands with her grand-daughter..knocking the door..enter..walk into the room and to the balcony..and jump off...

it freak me out..n my wife stared at me... i knew why she stared at me..."Bloody hell..got knock say no and still make me suck for you...!!" :D

hulala88
01-03-2012, 04:30 AM
u bros are freaking me out now i don't dare to sleep omgzzz

RAMS75
01-03-2012, 05:27 AM
u bros are freaking me out now i don't dare to sleep omgzzz

Never do harm people or do evil things no need scare..

In btw thnks all bros for the past experience , Nice thread now everyone got a ghost stories to tell...

Xgenre
01-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Hit freak me out..n my wife stared at me... i knew why she stared at me..."Bloody hell..got knock say no and still make me suck for you...!!"

Lucky the story was only told to you after you check out. Otherwise, your wife might just ask you to jump down the balcony too. Got knock say no, you go and die lah. :p What I don't understand is, if they know that room is problematic, why do they still let you sleep inside? Heng nothing serious happened. If death or injury occur, then that's not nice.

bilyzerpoa
01-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Good points in general but the first raises the question. What if permission not granted? Personally not prepared to challenge the authority of the paranormal occupant and if not agreeable, I'll gladly change room!

A colleague had an encounter in Chengdu in one of the *5 star hotels while we were on the same business trip. He normally does what ahrat suggested. At 3am, the shower kept going on and off, likewise with the taps and toilet bowl kept flushing. Probably pissed off the neighboring rooms so much that the night duty manager came knocking to check out the problem. My colleague was immediately upgraded to superior room.

guy81
01-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Floaters 101 in room stay: Always be nice and friendly to the counter staffs and never ever insist or demand for a room when told no room available........cos many hotels will have a vacant room for "invisible floaters" ;) Upon entering the room, if don't feel right, change room ;) Open up the window curtain to see what's in front of your window ;) Always take the New Wing of the hotel and checked if there's any past major accidents like fire which killed guests history ;) Try not to take the room next to a stair well or exit.

There is one hotel that mentioned in this thread that has a funny lift which always stop on a certain level after 7pm and an emotionless mysterous room service guy who once banged on my door at 2am to check on my minibar and used my room phone as if to speak to recept but he didn't utter a word and left as mysterous as he came. When I checked with the recept on "him', the recept went to talk to her duty manager and somehow also mysterously I was upgraded to another level. This hotel has a swimming pool on level 4 and has a Grill Restaurant at L2. Never ever try the hotels near that country airport, unless you enjoy sleepless nights with uninvited hollows men and women. A whole tour group from HK all Kenna visitation by Hollow Men/Women/UFOs 2-3 years ago. 4 years back in Hanoi, stayed at a small hotel and saw a man sitting on my bed, his face was covered with tomato sauce (I kept telling myself that it was tomota sauce) staring don't know at me or what cos I only took a brief glance at him and didn't stay to chat with him...

This hotel sounds familar...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-03-2012, 01:49 PM
This hotel sounds familar...

It's a popular hotel. Anyway I still stay in that hotel cos it's very convenient for shopping :D I am ok with it as long as nothing or no one appears from nowhere during my shower cos it be very embarrassing leaving the room with a completely wet body with every inch covered in soap :p Btw, do punt a bit on your room numbers on 4D if sightings ever appears in your room i.e. Level + Room Nos or other numbers combinations, if strike then offer some offerings to them @ SAME ROOM. Anyway most of these UFOs are harmless and they are just stucked in the space within ;)

Apocalypse
01-03-2012, 01:57 PM
A colleague had an encounter in Chengdu in one of the *5 star hotels while we were on the same business trip. He normally does what ahrat suggested. At 3am, the shower kept going on and off, likewise with the taps and toilet bowl kept flushing. Probably pissed off the neighboring rooms so much that the night duty manager came knocking to check out the problem. My colleague was immediately upgraded to superior room.

the hotel I stay in chengdu, the phone keep ringing. I pick up nobody answer. I pluck out the telephone wire, it continue to ring also. so I bring the phone down to reception.

then the lights started to go on and off, so I checkout of the hotel within 2hrs after I checked in.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I guess paranormal sexual activity only happens in movies and wet dreams :D:p

ferragamo
01-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Stayed at Capella sentosa , whole day have this funny feeling and at night keep tossing and turning , cannot sleep

no issues when staying at RWS

anyone else stayed there before? any stories?

DCS17
01-03-2012, 02:09 PM
My Sexperience in Hanoi hotel donkey years ago when still a junior.

kena a female ghost on top of me.... Like wanna make love but face kena burnt!!!! am like scolding her all the hokkien vulgarity and still smile at me...
Cannot rem what i did to get out of the bed. Next morning i ask the bellboy here last time got fire is it, and he said yeah... fire in my lvl of room and a ladies died... in my room.....

I swear I never go back to that hotel again.

draven78eric
01-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Lucky the story was only told to you after you check out. Otherwise, your wife might just ask you to jump down the balcony too. Got knock say no, you go and die lah. :p What I don't understand is, if they know that room is problematic, why do they still let you sleep inside? Heng nothing serious happened. If death or injury occur, then that's not nice.

One of the tour guy did ask...but the tour guide just said that they dont wan to disturb the dead...taiwan ppl very pang tang one... and very respect the dead ones...:eek:

goodpartner
01-03-2012, 02:50 PM
I pluck out the telephone wire, it continue to ring also. so I bring the phone down to reception.

Wah lan! Bro u still so cool ah?
Phone still ring with wire out, u just pick it up and walk to reception??!
Respect!!!

Cannot rem what i did to get out of the bed. Next morning i ask the bellboy here last time got fire is it, and he said yeah... fire in my lvl of room and a ladies died... in my room.....

Probably a nightmare. Otherwise I bet you won't even wait till the morning to find out. I would have ran out of the room even if I'm naked!! LoL

Btw, for me i had a few of these similar nightmare where I had to struggle myself out of it, knowing I'm just dreaming. Usually forcing myself to cough will wake myself up.

miniboy
01-03-2012, 03:53 PM
went to hotel81 in Singapore , 2 yrs ago and met an incident

ask for a room 2hrs transit

wait no room yet

how long to wait ?

15 minutes, how u want still ?

ya lar, already call the fl to come here liao

so pay up and was waiting at the counter
while chit chat with the malay counter girl

sir, u come here everytime huh ?

no lah first time this location
depend where the fl familiar with
u know these chinese fls always like to choose their locations

wahhh only chinese fls ?

hope got chance try a malay girl
i always like malay girl like u
nei nei so big and round
but no 1 intro leh

upon hearing this, the malay girl seems getting delighted
but her colleague, i suppose to be a philipine man get angry

that man interupted and say

"ur room ready, here the key"

(at this moment, no bell boy/cleaner came by to say room clean up
and i also didnt notice it till later)

so i walk to to my room, seems to be in the basement a long path without taking the lift
and found the room door open

as a politeness i ask any1 in and wanted to knock on the door

before i my fingers reach the door
the door automatic close itself
it seems to close to reject my request for the entry to the room

i was stunned

and i got the strange feeling and walk back to the counter for a change of room putting the key on the counter

and tell her what i have just encounter

the same malay girl apologise and tell me to wait a while more for the next room

At this time, i seen another customer hugging his fl waiting for a room
and eager to get into a room and fuck

the malay staff hestitate but still pass on my returned key to him

after that, i was in no mood for a good release
my fl asked why and only after our session we went for a meal together
i told her what happen earlier

and to my surprise she told me her friend just sms something to her

later found out to be, her friend was the fl i saw at the counter when i return the earlier roomkey
and she went into the room that i was rejected ...

she and her client only stay in that room for less than 2 minutes and
FLEE .............

what happen to her and the man in the room ???
to be continue ...
hopefully by the man himself to tell the story

heehee

type too much today :p

LL

guy81
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Thanks Bros for all the support....:)

I have another encounter which is 8years back. I check in a hotel in bkk and believe what i see, i see 5 oranges being place at a corner of the hotel room.
I immediately return the key to the recept and change another hotel.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-03-2012, 06:01 PM
..taiwan ppl very pang tang one... and very respect the dead ones...:eek:

The Thais as well. They all grow up with the belief in ghosts and everywhere.

Even in commercials :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV07hWObhww&feature=player_embedded

Note: 0,21mins :p

Chan Rak Prathet Thai :D

guy81
01-03-2012, 06:04 PM
It's a popular hotel. Anyway I still stay in that hotel cos it's very convenient for shopping :D I am ok with it as long as nothing or no one appears from nowhere during my shower cos it be very embarrassing leaving the room with a completely wet body with every inch covered in soap :p Btw, do punt a bit on your room numbers on 4D if sightings ever appears in your room i.e. Level + Room Nos or other numbers combinations, if strike then offer some offerings to them @ SAME ROOM. Anyway most of these UFOs are harmless and they are just stucked in the space within ;)

Yap, i agreed that most of them are harmless... We are afraid of them but they more afraid of us... Humans are more frightening than anything else...:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Yap, i agreed that most of them are harmless... We are afraid of them but they more afraid of us... Humans are more frightening than anything else...

平时不做亏心事,半夜不怕鬼敲门. ;)

鬼也不是那么恐怖,自己会常常吓自己,觉得鬼怪就在自己周围.....一点风吹草动就疑似遇鬼 . 自己吓自己,越想越怕,越怕越想看 :D

到底是鬼吓人可怕!还是人吓人恐怖!:confused:

我说呢: 最可怕的是人 :)

Apocalypse
01-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Stayed at Capella sentosa , whole day have this funny feeling and at night keep tossing and turning , cannot sleep

no issues when staying at RWS

anyone else stayed there before? any stories?

Its one of the POW site, and prison during wwII. Alot of nepalese soldier got killed there post war so depends on which villa you stayed in. main building is ok.... there clean. villa, depends. RWS is reclaimed land, so at most u'll dream of pirates la. cos they did removed some sunken ships to reclaim the place.

bilyzerpoa
01-03-2012, 09:39 PM
If you are traveling alone and get a twin room. Dump your stuff on the spare bed and make it look like it's been occupied. Don't leave it unused.

miniboy
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
The Thais as well. They all grow up with the belief in ghosts and everywhere.

Chan Rak Prathet Thai :D

thailand ya more more lah
i heard got a famous hotel
decades ago, caught fire whole building burning didnt collapse
when fire ceases
1 of the hotel room was totally unburn

LL