PDA

View Full Version : Phuket with my gf and my gf sis

cheatingchris
27-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I dun believed it happened but here is wat happened.

Last week, my gf suddenly said to go Phuket to relax from Fri to Sunday. I said ok. On thursday, she suddenly suggested that her sister come along. Her sister is 26 yrs old with nice C cup knockers. Lets call her Y. Managed to book Tiger airlines for her and same hotel too.

Arrived Phuket on Friday and through agoda booking, we couldnt get rooms next to each other so Y stayed on upper floor.

Friday we went enjoy the seafood at Savoy and went drinking... went back to our rooms about 2am and the 3 of us drank till about 4am before she went back to her room. That evening, we were all high and i started having dirty thoughts about Y. She also was getting touchy but nothing happened. Didnt even screw my gf coz too tired liaozz.

Saturday we woke up and all went for lunch, rented a jeep and drove around. Stopped at some beach about 30 mins from patong and enjoyed the beach. Quieter than patong but forgot the name. We then got a massage by the beach. This was where i got real turn on. I was in the middle and sandwiched between 2 girls!!!! When Y unhooked her bikini top to get massage, i saw her tits accidentally. During massage she would also let out some moans. But i told myself cannot coz its my gf sis and my GF WONT ALLOW a 3some, let alone with her sis.

After massage we headed bk to our hotel and went swimming, a short nap followed by dinner and drinks. This was when the fun began...

About 1am, my gf said she had a splitting headache and wanted to go back room to rest and ask us continue drink since last night there. So after sending my gf back to her room, we went bar hopping where we started dancing and getting a bit close. With alcohol, i think Y and I were getting a bit horny.

Fast forward by 4am, we were drunk and i took those phuket tuk tuk back. On the tuk tuk Y's eyes were already close and she was holding my hands real tight. When we reach hotel, this was where I made a mistake.............

Brought Y back to her room and her arms were around my neck - support her. Upon entering the room, she fell down..

Y: Ouch... can you help me to bed?

I tried to carry her but tiredness and drunkness I couldnt, only managed to support her to bed where she laid down face down.

Y: I think I twisted my ankle (She was in short heels and sun-dress that evening). Can you help me massage my ankle?

Me: Ok I am not a good masseur but will try ease your pain.

While she laid there, I went to the toilet and got some towels soaked in hot water. Came out and started removing her shoes, and started massaging her ankles. I started working on her ankles and again with alcohol, started to massage up to her knees. She started letting out soft moans.

Me: Do you want me to massage your other leg too?

Y: Yes the warm towel very shiok also.

As I moved to her other leg, I had to split her legs apart and got a good view of her panties. I started with her ankle and again slowly moved up to her knee area. Then I started being more daring and started massaging her thighs. With her legs apart, view of her crotch and occasional moaning, i was getting seriously turned on. Suddenly:

Y: Can you use baby oil to help me massage my legs? I got the oil in the toilet.

Me: Sure, 500baht!

Y: If you can do better than the afternoon massage, I pay you 1000 baht also can.

Me: Sure can.

I went to the toilet, took the oil and when I came out, she had removed her sundress and only in her thongs and bikini top.

Me: Oi, you serious want me body massage you ahh?

Y: Ya very shiok when high get massage. only my back horh........

Me: After i massage you, your turn to massage me k?

Y: If i dun fall asleep.

Started using the oil to massage her legs and slowly moved to her inner thighs.. my fingers brushed against her pussy area a few times and each time her body will twitch.

Next started rubbing her back and moved downwards to her butt area. Once I started massaging her buttock cheeks, her body started twitching and she clamp her legs. Maybe trying to come herself. I know by now she horny liao and though i know it is wrong for me to think abt fucking my gf sis, my little head took over. I spread her legs apart and started massaging her inner thigh area.

Y: ahhhhh... shiok

Me: Do you need a happy ending?

Y: ahhhh... if you dare give.....

Not sure if that was a green light but her answer was like "ok loh"....I started using my finger knuckles to rub her clit to taste the waters...and she start moaning with pleasure. With I daring move, i put my finger thru the side of her thongs and inserted into her pussy with slow strokes

Y: ahhhh.....errr ahhhhhh......

The excitement got me a bit sober and I moved to her side... one hand finger her and one carassing her hair... Suddenly her hand reach out and touch my harden cock from outside of my bermudas. She was using her index finger and thumb and running up and down my cock...

Hoh seh liao... i untied and unzipped my bermuda and let it drop... her hand then crawled thru my boxers side and fondling my cock. By now, she was moaning uncontrolably. All this while she was faced other side and eyes closed.

Suddenly, she pulled down my boxers turned around and started bj me with her eyes close... While i was enjoy this, i untied her bikini top and it flapped open, giving me a good view of her C cups... I began fonding them and her bj become more vigerous. Next I turn her over and she was eye to eye with me...

Y: Remeber you are only my one night stand!!!

I nodded, removed her thongs and went down on her. she was now moaning loudly and her thighs clamping my head.... Her body jerked and i know she came liao.. She pushed my head off and came off to give me a bj... by now all i wanted to do was to fuck her and thats what i did. i pushed her to the bed and mounted her missionary style. All this while she was screaming with pleasure.... Switched to doggy and started pumping her again...

Me: I am coming... ahhh....

She withdrew herself, turned around and blew me. I ejaculated into her mouth and she cotinued sucked me like a vacuum. Finally i laid down on the bed exhausted. Tried to cuddle her and she pushed me away.

Y: Remeber, you r just one night stand. no strings attached and we cannot talk abt this from now. adult fun.

Lighted a cigarette together and suddenly she was a changed person. Talk abt the great food we had and all... Soon I left back to my room where my gf was soundly sleeping. It was almost 6am by then. Went for a bath and collapsed...

About 11am, my gf woke me up stroking my cock... said time to wake up... check out 1pm latest.... Had another session of cos.

When we checked out, Y was acting all normal like didnt happen. Make me wonder if she is a slut. Had my fun so cannot complain.

Today back in sg and I feel damn guilty to my gf. I know bros will flame me but if you in my shoe 9/10 of you also will piah her, think later.

If you like my true story, up my points please. :)

ch33zy
27-02-2012, 06:56 PM
thanks for sharing.. nicely done..

YangAog
27-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Wa.. sibei interesting

garderner
27-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Nice story bro...since your gf sis say it's only ONS, means in future also got chance lah...u damn lucky *thumbs up*

longcock
27-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Solid, thanks..

realplay3r
27-02-2012, 07:47 PM
How I wish this could happen to me!

guest68
27-02-2012, 09:03 PM
a good story likely, camp here. :)

goodpartner
27-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Yea... overseas ONS... I like :D

longcock
27-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks for sharing..things got to happen it happened..

alan0338
27-02-2012, 09:08 PM
short and sharp... nice .... :D

cheatingchris
27-02-2012, 10:00 PM
True story and only 2 days ago! No part 2 bros. My first story here. Never think it can happen. :p

goodpartner
27-02-2012, 10:29 PM
True story and only 2 days ago! No part 2 bros. My first story here. Never think it can happen. :p

So, the end?

TimmyO
27-02-2012, 10:42 PM
if u did a good job, Y will keep coming back for more one la, lol

Xpress
28-02-2012, 11:05 AM
wonderful experience.. thanks for sharing..

The moral of the story.. ur GF is sick.. you get action with her sis.. hehehe..

HunterJ
28-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Short, sweet, sharp !! Nice one !! :D

march29
28-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Nice, Think I should try to hook up my SIL using this idea...

aruowai
28-02-2012, 01:51 PM
you the, bro, lucky you.

draven78eric
28-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Gf sick...Bonk Gf sis..save money on Coyotes... Guess the beach you went for massage was the road from Patong and pass by a round about n go straight...:rolleyes: Further down got a so call pasamalam..

flex28
28-02-2012, 11:13 PM
TS... you are one lucky man!

San Miguel
28-02-2012, 11:35 PM
hey bro, u r damn lucky man. Really envy u bah.

rivergame
28-02-2012, 11:51 PM
thks for sharing. good ending