PDA

View Full Version : United Nations of Masseurs

Dome5566
26-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi Bros and Sis
I am starting a thread to gather from Bros and Sis out there the different nationality of Masseurs that are currently plying their profession in Singapore..Well personally for myself, besides the regular Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai and PRCs, I managed to enjoyed the service of a FL Angmo...I have yet to experience the service of the following nationality...wonder any Bros n Sis out there got lobang for them...;);)

Indonesian ..Once only
Filipino ..Yet to try
Viet .... Real Massage type...Yet to Try
Korean ...Yet to Try
Japanese...Yet to Try
Ang Mo....Once Only

Rgds
Dome5566

Johnvirgo
26-02-2012, 04:22 PM
wow bro, pm me ur lobangs can??
hope to have some encounters.
:)

FRwriter
26-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm a frequent traveller due to my work in the past 2 months.

I've tried Indian massage, Vietnam style and also in Australia.
Hehe.. Anyone interested to hear abt it?

I got both clean n "fun" experiences. :p

Rasta Marley
26-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi Bros and Sis
I am starting a thread to gather from Bros and Sis out there the different nationality of Masseurs that are currently plying their profession in Singapore..

This is an interesting and unique thread; just added 7 points for you for the idea.

Personally, I have tried local and Malaysian Chinese, Local Indian and Malay, even a Greek lady many years ago.....and Thai.

saltwet
26-02-2012, 11:05 PM
I've tried massage in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and China. Mostly, OC and I would be together on our overseas trips except Malaysia. Hence, I prefer Malaysia spa.

In Singapore, I have tried massage by PRC, Thai, Viet and Malaysia. I also still prefer Malaysians. I still could not forget Bugis Health Spa and May. Anybody knows where is she now? Lolz...

ahpui99
26-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Totally agree that malaysians in sg and malaysian gals in malaysia are better