PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Swing!

CuriousCouple
22-02-2012, 03:34 PM
We will be celebrating a very special milestone at a upscale hotel this weekend. While we have not been in this community long, we have made some very good friends along the way.

We'll be having the room the whole day. Since this is a celebration of couple-dom, we've invited some couples, who have helped us in our curiosity, to join us throughout the day. And those who can make it for a sexy lingerie theme party at night! ;)

If you'd like to join us for "chit chat" session in the day do drop us a line. But note that, this is a day reserved for couples. And not one-time FBs.

We hope the party will last all night! :p

-Kisses-

Lady CuriousCouple

Ps: the phone is mine!! Bwahaha!! (inner circle joke)

hiretuja
22-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Can I join for chit chat session? Need to know more couples, for networking and for future reference. Heh

Davidmelody
22-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Here we come....hahaha

Dav

CuriousCouple
22-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Here we come....hahaha

Dav

Yay!! Love you guys.... Can't wait :D

- Kisses -
Lady CuriousCouple

CuriousCouple
22-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Can I join for chit chat session? Need to know more couples, for networking and for future reference. Heh

Hi guys! Drop us a PM with your details pls. And contact info.

- Kisses -
Lady CuriousCouple

CouplesSwing
22-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Exactly what we have in mind!!!

Seņor CouplesSwing (I have taken leave!)

ColourBlindx2
22-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Can the Colourblinds come? (provided that we can.....)

Colourblind f

CuriousCouple
23-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Can the Colourblinds come? (provided that we can.....)

Colourblind f

Hi Babe! Will be contacting you :)

- Kisses -
Lady CuriousCouple

CouplesSwing
23-02-2012, 08:34 AM
..... And those who can make it for a sexy lingerie theme party at night! ;)

Lady Curiouscouple

Ooooh babe! Is it gonna be a sexy lingerie theme party in the night??

Seņor asked me bring the sex dice but never ask me bring lingerie! Think he is 'too excited' already .... Lol

We had so much sizzling fun & sexy arousing moments with you both last week! You were hot hot hot! And Sir Curiouscouple's dashing & charming! ;) You know what, I still can't forget that remix you both did ... can I hear it again???

Can't wait to see u guys tomorrow! It'll be such a sexciting night!!! *reminiscing*

Seņorita CouplesSwing

undertable
23-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Very looking forward to Friday! Cheers!

CuriousCouple
23-02-2012, 02:46 PM

Seņor asked me bring the sex dice but never ask me bring lingerie! Think he is 'too excited' already .... Lol

We had so much sizzling fun & sexy arousing moments with you both last week! You were hot hot hot! And Sir Curiouscouple's dashing & charming! ;) You know what, I still can't forget that remix you both did ... can I hear it again???

Can't wait to see u guys tomorrow! It'll be such a sexciting night!!! *reminiscing*

Seņorita CouplesSwing

Hola Seņorita!

Thanks for the compliments! The lady and I had such fun the last time. What can I say, CouplesSwing lives up to it's reputation.

And oh Yes! Theme Parties rock!!! And what better theme than sexy lingerie! Think corsets, baby dolls, garters and fishnet stockings!

Let's make the next party even better than the last and leave it in the shadows. It's great that you guys aren't too "tied up" to make it. It's always great fun with you guys around.

I'll try to be at my charming best while the Lady can do nothing else than be the live wire that we all know, and love, her to be. What can I say a great party is only made by the great people that are a part of it.

Here's to tomorrow.... A day of Unadulterated fun, boozing and all-round partying!

Sir CuriousCouple (TGIF..... Tomorrow)

battleship
24-02-2012, 12:51 AM

Seņorita CouplesSwing

Hey bro n sis up you my humble 4 pts. Well Sorry yeah for today, well im really wanted to come, but my gal does not as she is not comfortable yet. Hope we would have a great time together next time and psycho her to attend haha~

Hola Seņorita!

Thanks for the compliments! The lady and I had such fun the last time. What can I say, CouplesSwing lives up to it's reputation.

And oh Yes! Theme Parties rock!!! And what better theme than sexy lingerie! Think corsets, baby dolls, garters and fishnet stockings!

Let's make the next party even better than the last and leave it in the shadows. It's great that you guys aren't too "tied up" to make it. It's always great fun with you guys around.

I'll try to be at my charming best while the Lady can do nothing else than be the live wire that we all know, and love, her to be. What can I say a great party is only made by the great people that are a part of it.

Here's to tomorrow.... A day of Unadulterated fun, boozing and all-round partying!

Sir CuriousCouple (TGIF..... Tomorrow)

Hey bro n sis, well lets organise a meet up soon ^^

CuriousCouple
24-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Hey bro n sis up you my humble 4 pts. Well Sorry yeah for today, well im really wanted to come, but my gal does not as she is not comfortable yet. Hope we would have a great time together next time and psycho her to attend haha~

Hey bro n sis, well lets organise a meet up soon ^^

Yes yes... lets!

Sir CuriousCouple

Davidmelody
24-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Hi to My best clubbing cpl!!!

Is there any club session after that? Thai pub???

Love,
Mel.

meval2012
24-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi People,

I've always followed your SBFpostings, Curious Couple, DavidMelody, Senor CoupleSwing and admired the parties that you have arranged.

My wifey and me are new to swings and have tried one soft swing but did not like it much though. We like to screw each other in the same space with other couples. No swapping though...

We're free tonite and wondering if we can join. Will pay wad ever charges there are... I've PM CuriousCouple. Sorry as I know this is too last minute.

If it's a no go, then wifey and me we're alright.

You can try beep me at 9155.8292.

He: 37 yo, chinese, 1.74m, sporty, tanned skin
She: 38 yo, chinese, 1.65m, B cup, slim and fair skin

Let us know... Cheers!

undertable
25-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Mr and Lady Curious couple:We Love your screwdrivers and making us felt so welcome being a new couple in this community.

DavidMelody:Not Ah Beng and neither lian, a real friendly couple Very accomodating and considerate to new and old friends. Thanks for the pre-chat the day before, it made us very comfortable.

Meval2012: Damn enjoyed talking in your lang, very steady couple.

Coupleswing: We remembered you most, Liz loves you lols!( Another round please.)

For the rest of the ladies and gentleman, We saw how friendly and kind you were. Time was little hence we will get to know everyone of you more the next round. Cheers!

Fantastic ppl ,Great Night!

Davidmelody
25-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Curiouscouple: Firstly, I love u guys so much!! Secondly, Wishing u guys to be always LOVING & VIOLENT to each other!! Thirdly, A everlasting marriage!! (Sweet right??haha:p)

CoupleSwing: Next time, u are not going to be running away from my FINGER or FINGERS in ur asshole anymore..Haha:D

Undertable & Meval2012: Even though this is the first time u guys join in the party but u guys are COOL:) try to be "TUA KWA" next time then...;)

Love,
Mel aka Mother teresa

CuriousCouple
25-02-2012, 06:51 PM
CuriousCouple would like to thank everyone that was present for the event. It was really special. Which was only made possible by the couples present. Truly a melting pot of personalities and characters and experience levels.

I hope the new couples to this scene got a good taste and idea of what its like in this lifestyle.

We just want to say that to those that received the personal invite... you guys are special to us and thanks for making this a memorable journey and a momentous event!

Cheers!

Dickens1111
25-02-2012, 07:11 PM
CuriousCouple would like to thank everyone that was present for the event. It was really special. Which was only made possible by the couples present. Truly a melting pot of personalities and characters and experience levels.

I hope the new couples to this scene got a good taste and idea of what its like in this lifestyle.

We just want to say that to those that received the personal invite... you guys are special to us and thanks for making this a memorable journey and a momentous event!

Cheers!
And a big thank you from us for the invite. It was a really fun and successful event! And.. again.. HAPPY.... (you know what).:D

CouplesSwing
25-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Come on already guys!! U peoPle only knows how to paint the 'picturesque' scenery... Yada yada yada... Get real already!!! This party, was bad... BAD ASS!!! :D:D:D 5 Star joint, A-Lister Swingers, lotsa BOOZE, the obscenely beautiful host, Curioscouple. What did I say? Yeah, BAD....ASS!

Sir Curioscouple, ur mixes rock! But Submarine is not for everyone... Where is our Char Kwai Tiao???!!!
Lady Curioscouple, yum yum.. I'll text u instead...;)
My Seņorita, heart u deep deep...

To our new found friends, I'd like to reiterate what David&mel mentioned... Tao Huay no more... Hee...

Seņor CouplesSwing (CouplesSwing, not Coupleswing.)

CuriousCouple
26-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Sir Curioscouple, ur mixes rock! But Submarine is not for everyone... Where is our Char Kwai Tiao???!!!

That's what happens when you get torpedoed by a submarine...... bloody hell now i'm hungry for char kwai tiao...... or maybe some hokkien mee ;)

Sir CuriousCouple

ColourBlindx2
26-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Walau, bo jio.....

Colourblind f

undertable
26-02-2012, 09:24 AM
2 more weeks more before we can have any chance to swing with you guys For Liz was admitted to CGH the same morning for suspected kidney infection,we going to be stuck a week or more in here She wants me to give you guys a big thank you and paiseh that night she quite reserved due to her condition. Will be back soon!

Curiouscouple:

Undertable & Meval2012: Even though this is the first time u guys join in the party but u guys are COOL:) try to be "TUA KWA" next time then...;)

Love,
Mel aka Mother teresa

To our new found friends, I'd like to reiterate what David&mel mentioned... Tao Huay no more... Hee...

Seņor CouplesSwing (CouplesSwing, not Coupleswing.)

With you guys Undertables chin chai de la, Tao huay or tao gwa!!

CuriousCouple
26-02-2012, 02:14 PM
2 more weeks more before we can have any chance to swing with you guys For Liz was admitted to CGH the same morning for suspected kidney infection,we going to be stuck a week or more in here.

Get well soon!

-xxxooo-

Lady CuriousCouple

meval2012
26-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late posting from my side.

What can we say? Truly remarkable! Truly sex-mazing! My misus even pondered and asked me whether we will be invited again for any such events from this truly special community...

You guys have been the gurus of such events as we read FR after FRs and ultimately been invited to join yoru inner circle. Thank you guys!

Mr & Mrs CuriousCouple - Salute! Have been warm, brotherly and hospitable. Inportantly made the newbies felt at ease... Mrs CuriousCouple, love your rubbing of my missus clit! She enjoyed it very much

Senor & Senorita CoupleSwing - Finally gotta meet the legends. Both have been very educative and welcoming to me and my missus. Eye opening from you lovely couple.

David & Melody - Fantabulous couple! Love the sight of Melody as mentioned. Will not discuss this openly :). But please not the poke!!! Get away from us... Oouch. David, we could drink more often!

Undertable - You guys are fun, sexy and kinkyz! Will keep in touch more often. Sned our love to Liz.

Dickens - My man! After seeing the legends toking on SBF threads, finally gotta see you couple in person. Great stuffs! Rather quiet though :)

Me and my missus would be happy to be invited again, if time permits :). But as of now NO "Tau Kwa", "Tau Hu", "Tau Huay", etc. LOLS

Love your peoples.... Till we meet again!

My only regret - Not to be able to witness a LIVE lady who squirts... where is she?? Gosh...