PDA

View Full Version : Seduction Masterclass: Bedding and Controlling Chick

PussyPredator
21-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Learn in this one day masterclass, how you can inherit Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hilter and Mao's method of seduction. Every wonder a mesmerizing tone of voice; inducing a total focus on them and the relationship with them; focused eye contact; the power of suggestion will have effect on your lady?

Morning Session
9a - 12pm
I will teach you how to inculcate in your lady a nearly total focus on her and on the relationship with her by isolating her from others, discouraging her from other activities, and monitoring and monopolizing their time. They use mesmerizing techniques, such as staring into your target’s eyes, speaking softly and repetitively, and using the power of suggestion to get them to do what they wish.

Afternoon Session
1.30pm to 5.30pm
You will also learn how to perform hypnotic induction quickly and repeatively in any neutral environment of her choice, in order to program desired response and outcome of your target.

So don't waste you time learning 1000 techniques that doesn't work, and learn the few technique that really work.

"I am not afraid of the man that knows 1000 kicks, but I am afraid of the man that practise 1 kick 1000x a day" - Bruce Lee

PM me for further enquiries.

PussyPredator
22-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Ever watched star wars and wondered how the Jedi did the mind control tricks on all the lower beings? Now you can learn the same techniques used by the jedis.

Ever wonder why PUA are not anything more than PUA? If they are truly effective, they will be politicians and business leaders in today's community. Find out what steve jobs, warren buffet and many others have but are not telling you. And how you can apply this in every area of your life, especially in seduction of women.

Imagine this.

You walk into a restaurant. She hears there are no tables for 3 months and you wave your hands to the waiters and immediately shows u to a table without u making a reservations.

You walk into LV store. You ask her what bag she likes. You talk to the sales staff and you ask her if there is a 40% discount and she says yes. U get it for her.

Woman are drawn by power, and man who have control over their destiny and others. Can PUA teach you how to do this?

What happens when there are other PUA competiting with you? Learn secrets of the Jedi that PUA masters will never tell you. That within minutes you can get into the head of the PUA and mark him work for you. As he attacks you, what he doesn't realize that he is establishing you as a superior being and exposing his fears and frustrations.

Learn secret techniques use by IDF special forces that will make you resistant to enhance interrogation techniques and brain washing so that you are 100% focus on your goals, in this case the woman you want to seduce.

Be the Jedi Master that will shock even the best of the PUA.

PussyPredator
22-02-2012, 05:01 PM
To bros that are skeptical, I am offerring this masterclass workshop for free for the first 40pax. This will be held in a hotel ballroom and refreshments will be provided also.

Target audience: Seeking bros with problematic wife.

The most difficult person to seduce would be your wife that not interested in sex anymore, and that spark is missing. So let's start with her first. Nobody else is more disinterested in you than her. Be amazed how you can seduce her and turn her into a sex kitten again.

ConanDestroyer
22-02-2012, 05:23 PM
How much u charge?

sinner1234
22-02-2012, 06:07 PM
To bros that are skeptical, I am offerring this masterclass workshop for free for the first 40pax. This will be held in a hotel ballroom and refreshments will be provided also.

Target audience: Seeking bros with problematic wife.

The most difficult person to seduce would be your wife that not interested in sex anymore, and that spark is missing. So let's start with her first. Nobody else is more disinterested in you than her. Be amazed how you can seduce her and turn her into a sex kitten again.

Dear Bro PussyPredator,

Wow, i am the "targetted audience".

Thanks for the offer of FOC.

If your talk is good and of good quality.
I'll invite you for lunch / dinner or coffe or some drinks after the event if you want, if you don't mind. :) Not one to be taken as a free loader.

I'm interested.. :)

tungsten
22-02-2012, 10:25 PM
I will be interested if it is FOC.

If it is good, I will definitely write a testimonial and up your points.

saintdevil
22-02-2012, 10:36 PM
no harm giving it a try if it is free. sign me up =)

didiburag
22-02-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm new here .. hope u let me join and learn something from it.. ;)

nomoretimes
23-02-2012, 12:22 AM
looks good. count me in

LovePotion
23-02-2012, 12:28 AM
i have a problematic gf... does it count if shes not a wife??

:rolleyes:

pang1984
23-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Sounds good Bro... Count me in as well. :)

just4fun88
23-02-2012, 12:30 AM
No harm meeting other bros there too. Let me know date time and place to meet.

sleepy80
23-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Am I one of the 40 pax, put me in ur list and I will attend if it's FOC

smartyyy
23-02-2012, 01:28 AM
i'd wish to join even though i'm not part of ur target audience.. pls pm me! hope i qualify

Mr. click
23-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Sounds interesting and would like to be one of the first 40pax.
Please PM me!

RealEstateGuy
23-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Braddah why dont you just webcast it?

Jaded86
23-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Can i join as well? Im interested in what you have to say/share.

seveninches
23-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Bro very much interested pls let me know how mcuh it costs if the foc slots are no longer available thx

LauYewTee
23-02-2012, 03:47 PM
bro, im also very interested, kindly let me know thx !

heroprick
23-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi Bro, I'm interested as well!!

FrontDesk
23-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi Bro, i am interested as well.... pls update asap....

dirtyhairy
23-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Bro TS...do you have a course on "Siem-sation" Super class where I dont want to seduce but to avoid being stalked and pestered by a "sticky" pesky lady?:D
I dont think I need to know the art of seduction becos what I need right now is sedation...:p

cavemanV80
23-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Any updates?

callmebad
23-02-2012, 09:44 PM
if it is something that is real good , it cannot be free of charge:)

stonethrow
23-02-2012, 11:27 PM
I am interested. Please PM me....

frovu
23-02-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm interested to attend as well.

D-joker
24-02-2012, 12:21 AM
i m interested too. Tel me more...

babyonboard
24-02-2012, 03:07 AM
Wow I got a problem gf as well man. Where do I sign up? :D

Have heard so much about these techniques - so glad to finally have these kinda classes available in SG.

chriswol
24-02-2012, 07:57 AM
where,where? let me know

tanmale
24-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Hi TS,

I am interested to attend your class, kindly state time, date & location.
Thanks

J fellow
24-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Ever watched star wars and wondered how the Jedi did the mind control tricks on all the lower beings? Now you can learn the same techniques used by the jedis.

Ever wonder why PUA are not anything more than PUA? If they are truly effective, they will be politicians and business leaders in today's community. Find out what steve jobs, warren buffet and many others have but are not telling you. And how you can apply this in every area of your life, especially in seduction of women.

Imagine this.

You walk into a restaurant. She hears there are no tables for 3 months and you wave your hands to the waiters and immediately shows u to a table without u making a reservations.

You walk into LV store. You ask her what bag she likes. You talk to the sales staff and you ask her if there is a 40% discount and she says yes. U get it for her.

Woman are drawn by power, and man who have control over their destiny and others. Can PUA teach you how to do this?

What happens when there are other PUA competiting with you? Learn secrets of the Jedi that PUA masters will never tell you. That within minutes you can get into the head of the PUA and mark him work for you. As he attacks you, what he doesn't realize that he is establishing you as a superior being and exposing his fears and frustrations.

Learn secret techniques use by IDF special forces that will make you resistant to enhance interrogation techniques and brain washing so that you are 100% focus on your goals, in this case the woman you want to seduce.

Be the Jedi Master that will shock even the best of the PUA.

bro, since you teaching, i assume you can do what you imagined. dont waste time teaching, we go lv, i buy bag, u get 40% dscount, i will refund 20% to you. i can get my whole department to go with you. think its about 800 paxs. one day you stike it rich liao. faster

PussyPredator
24-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the overwhelming response.

I am in the midst of confirming the venue sponsors and will be contacting the bros that have indicated their interests in this thread soon.

J Fellow bro, you can do doesn't means you should do it. There are rules, and even me have to obey them. Because just because you can do it, doesn't means other people can't do it and you want to be happy, and every body make $ together so everybody can enjoy. If you make people unhappy, you can be sure that people will make you unhappy too.