PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with Sis

maxpee88
21-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Folks

I have been given a 'conditional' approval by a fellow sis (those of you who follow my thread will know who) to share this. But on condition that she gets to edit my writings before I post.

What do you think?

Alantino
21-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Go ahead!!!! :D

desmondtwh
21-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Camping here ~~~~

alan0338
21-02-2012, 12:23 PM
no need to think... just oblige and post asap... :D

HunterJ
21-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Just let her edit !!!

lostbird
21-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Please oblige to her request:D

WhyWhy00
21-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Camping!!!:D

5ag1_Boar
21-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Go ahead... your quality of writing plus gentlemanliness, I'm sure she won't have much edit. :-)

fearlesslion
21-02-2012, 02:16 PM
u definitely should be waiting to hear about your encounter with the private banker!!!

acidicavex
21-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Lai Lai mai tu liao

Apocalypse
21-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Folks

I have been given a 'conditional' approval by a fellow sis (those of you who follow my thread will know who) to share this. But on condition that she gets to edit my writings before I post.

What do you think?

so fast got encounter liao ah. :D have then faster share lah.

Will you be conducting tuition lessons on how to write powerful stories to attract girls? :D

ah rat
21-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Bro maxpee88, so luck chap. Go ahead :D

SP2010
21-02-2012, 02:43 PM
so fast got encounter liao ah. :D have then faster share lah.

Will you be conducting tuition lessons on how to write powerful stories to attract girls? :D

Not only attract them but one thing lead to another ?:rolleyes:

Starkarat
21-02-2012, 02:47 PM
😊come on!
bring it on! sure got lots of campers!

r0y1981
21-02-2012, 03:02 PM
another camper here :)

otamay
21-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Folks

What do you think?

No need to consider or ask, just go ahead and share your sexcounter :D

ah rat
21-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Bro maxpee88, Whether story add with pixs :D

highlysex
21-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Yo bro, no need to consider, just let your lady do the editing and quickly post the juicy story for all the bros here to read 

maxpee88
21-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Bro bro bro bro....

Steady steady... nowhere I mentioned about a sexcounter.

So before this gets out of control and before I kena thwacked by fellow Sis and kena clamped down before I can even type a Letter E, ... please don't any how say yet hor?

I need to maintain my reputation with YOU all Friends, Bros and Supporters, and also uphold my end with Sis.

So steady steady wait ...

I was thinking of sharing the 1st encounter when we meet. This is because many bros wrote to me and unknown to me - also wrote to her about whether we got meet face to face or not.

OK? Dont hold your breath for any sexy stuff (not yet I guess LOL!)

silkypussy
21-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Bro bro bro bro....

Steady steady... nowhere I mentioned about a sexcounter.

So before this gets out of control and before I kena thwacked by fellow Sis and kena clamped down before I can even type a Letter E, ... please don't any how say yet hor?

I need to maintain my reputation with YOU all Friends, Bros and Supporters, and also uphold my end with Sis.

So steady steady wait ...

I was thinking of sharing the 1st encounter when we meet. This is because many bros wrote to me and unknown to me - also wrote to her about whether we got meet face to face or not.

OK? Dont hold your breath for any sexy stuff (not yet I guess LOL!)

???? Explain yourself please?

Xpress
21-02-2012, 04:24 PM
This has got to be the most "talked about" write up.. and one will rack up readership!!

silkypussy
21-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Dear Max

please check your PM. You have mail !

maxpee88
21-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Oh shit... am I in trouble?

silkypussy
21-02-2012, 04:54 PM

Wisecrack, very funny

check your PM now...

maxpee88
21-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Hi back..

can we go to chat room?

diputs1269
21-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Must be something sexiting:D camping here for updates:)

bluejade
21-02-2012, 07:27 PM
as long as she is ok with it
might be a bit awkward tho

pro.d.igy
21-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I think if it's a normal outing (i.e coffee session) and just casual hang out of 2 friends, then it should be ok to write about it without going into the intimate details.. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Just hanging around here for any fantasy story bo :D

Sporty
22-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Nice!!! So envy!!!

babyonboard
22-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Maybe all they did was lim kopi only. :D

Anyway, waiting to read about it - way to go TS!

andythai
22-02-2012, 10:51 AM
waiting patiently for some juicy stuff:D

Ravenzou
22-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Bro maxpee, just write yr encounter and let her vett through lor.
Win win situation. So long it is not defamation can le.

You are a good writer and got a approving officer I don't think it will be that bad.

BiRd13
23-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Bro Maxpee... You are the man... Haha...
Awaiting for your update...
I think since you have discussed it with her before posting, should be alright... Just maybe try don't say out her nick, just in case, she got lots of pm.. (Though some may guess who she is =X)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-02-2012, 09:46 AM

Bro maxpee88, are you ok? :D:p

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Dear Bros
Thanks for your concerns. Sis is not pissed with me and like many of you, I thought she was angry with me. Met her as many of you already know.

No I did not disappear. Just busy... Will update you all soon enough.

Having lunch appointment with her today. I am in fact now 'MIA' from office and told my boss I have dental appointment. But I sitting in Starbucks Suntec area waiting for sis to come meet me.

Update later ok?

I am showing her my draft on our 1st Face to face meet with Sis. I am sure many of you want to know how that went.

If she approves, I will post.

WhyWhy00
23-02-2012, 10:52 AM
It is nice that nice story is coming up..oh yeah is gd to have both of meet again...

Dear Bros
Thanks for your concerns. Sis is not pissed with me and like many of you, I thought she was angry with me. Met her as many of you already know.

No I did not disappear. Just busy... Will update you all soon enough.

Having lunch appointment with her today. I am in fact now 'MIA' from office and told my boss I have dental appointment. But I sitting in Starbucks Suntec area waiting for sis to come meet me.

Update later ok?

I am showing her my draft on our 1st Face to face meet with Sis. I am sure many of you want to know how that went.

If she approves, I will post.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Here's the long awaited approved Encounter with Sis

----------------

And it had been a few months of me giving her the silent treatment. Thats what she said to me.

I had been busy writing my sexcapades on Vicky and Ingrid. I didnt even realize that I did not respond to her PM. I explained to her I had a quite a few PMs from friends and supporters and I had perhaps deleted her PM and did not reply by accident.

Anyway - as you all already know... Sis had resorted to posting into my threads so that I could reply her. But I think the rest of the bros had been great in helping and stepping in and replying to her instead.

And as the rest of you guys out there following my little adventure already know, it started off as a prank.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:00 AM
It came to my mind because I was just thinking about how to 'disturb' her.

Little did I know I had almost roused a bees nest with the chat room that day.

She said she as totally confused as to which window to chat as there were so many side chats going on, on her screen. LOL!

After her daring bid to prove herself, she posted her pics. Much to the very delight of my friends and readers on my posts.

I think a week went by and she sent me a PM. In fact, it was 2 PMs asking for a meet up face to face to see if I DARE to show up.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Sorry Guys - if the posts are going by paragraph. She is sitting with me here in Suntec and approving LIVE as I post paragraph by paragraph.

She is dressed today with a yellow top that highlights her very tanned complexion and I am enjoying a whiff of her perfume.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Actually her 1st PM was her invite to meet. And her 2nd PM was to ignore the 1st PM. She had second thoughts and regretted sending it out and could not recall the PMs. (hmmm... how many of us had experienced this before...?? hmmm...)

In my reading her 1st PM, I did not see her second PM and replied a quick YES and suggested an alternative place to meet.

She stood firm but soon enough I realized why.

On the evening. I hurried off from work and got up earlier to recce the place.
(ha ha ha ... occupational hazards and habits never die hard).

And so with her requests - the venue is deleted.

I went off as I was early and did some work on my ipad and also did some window shopping. At the appointed time, I walked back to the pub/bistro and noticed no one showed - as the bar was quiet. I had an idea of how she looked like.

So I checked my Bell&Ross and decided to come back in 30minutes. I was engrossed in some window shopping and looking at some widescreen tech toys when I looked bact my my Bell&Ross and I said shit to myself cos I am already 45minutes up.

I hurriedly walked back to the pub/bistro and sure enough, the place is getting crowded with lots of after office crowd and getting noisy.

I adjusted my hair, my belt and hoisted up my tummy and walked in. Ahead of me, inside the bar under the flatscreen TV, a group of girls. Ahem - Women... Oh sorry.... I mean girls.

Women - means that I say they are old. If I write girls - ok they feel better

Alantino
23-02-2012, 11:13 AM
camping here!

Cathay1
23-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Wow interest is building up bro keep it up

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:32 AM
One 2, Three 4, 5. Ok 5 women - ahem, sorry Sis, I mean 5 gals..

I immediately noticed one short haired chick. nice long legs with probably super smooth thighs... but hidden by a grey skirt. She's standing on the right. But wait a second, there's another gal next to her... Hmmmm Not bad too.

My mind is racking up a quick grading score. #1 Gal : 9/10, #2 Gal : 8/10 as my eyes quickly scanned the group through my spectacles.

My trained CST tactics already in full gear, I had already mentally mapped out the 5 gals. Gal#1 and one other chio one to my right, and one more looked like she is married MILF seated in the centre, and then I spotted Sis. She is on the far left seated down reading something on her BB. Can't really see her face as she is facing down, but her tanned skin makes me sense she's the one. Another girl is with her , peering down on Sis' BB as if sharing a deeply emgrossed moment in her BB.

3 of them glanced up as I walked towards to the table within 5 feet away.

I put on my smile and wondered up to Girl#1 and said :

"excuse, apparently, it seems to me at first i was looking for a lost friend of mine, her name is Sxxxxxx"

Without a bat on her eyelids, Girl#1 replies back : Oh? Really? Well, I think you've come to the right table.. perhaps we can help...

She smiles and I continued my silly charade

I said : Oh... good... it doesn't really matter anyway... I already forgotten what my mission was now that I have the pleasure to meet you.. and forgive my manners, my name is Max.. and you are...????

Gal#1 : Wendy. I am Wendy.
She stuck her hand out and I shook her ice cool hand, no doubt cold from her holding her drinks. My hands tell me : Hmmm about 30yrs

Gal#2 : Hi, I am Gerry
She stuck her hand out, I warmly shook it. My hands tell me : ok maybe 36yrs

I turned to face MILF. She just smiled and sipped her drink and nodded her head towards her right (my left) and my eyes acknowledged her nods. I smiled and said to her : And you are? (my eyes tell me, happily married but bored, maybe 37yrs old)

MilfGal#3 : Oh.. I am Tina

Gal#4 was a stunner 10/10. My score card was racking her up as she looked up and did not smile. But her complexion, her wavy black hair and her red lips were like reminded me of a rich chio bu I used to date when I was younger. She seemed cold. My eyes tell me : mid to late 20's. She did not utter a word.

Without missing a beat, I swee swee continued to whom I presumed is Sis.

I said : Ahh.... there you are Sxxxx I finally found you.

Sis almost gagged as she laughed at my stupid juvenile attempt. She shakes my hand and introduced me to Mun (Gal #4) her apparent BFF I would assume.

Sis : Drinks?

Me : No.. later. I still need to get over the 1st time meeting shivers you know what I mean.

Sis : No I dunno what you mean. You wanna stiff drink then?

Me : Ok what are you all having ?

Sis : I dunno what they are having, but I am having a Lychee Martini.

Me : Oh nice... Ok. I think I'd have that.
I waved for the waitress to come and ordered a stiff Martini and asked the rest of the girls if they needed a top up or another round.

Sis : So no points for asking how did you know it was me huh?

Me : oh... really? (I played along) I just thought I used my mojo magic and figured this must be you. 20% chance of getting it right ya?

Sis : 20% ??? Oh... I get it... Sorry.... alcohol burns my brain cells.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:35 AM
camping here!

Dont camp

Just approve and up this thread

HunterJ
23-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Sorry Guys - if the posts are going by paragraph. She is sitting with me here in Suntec and approving LIVE as I post paragraph by paragraph.

She is dressed today with a yellow top that highlights her very tanned complexion and I am enjoying a whiff of her perfume.

LIVE !? Damn... I just got back from Suntec Tower 4 !!!

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:42 AM
We chat for a bit and Sis tells me she was a bit nervous and wanted to bail out and not show up.

But she invited her friends along to give her some courage. I laughed - but not at her.

She assured me that her friends dont know how we 'know' each other, and she just told her friends that I am an acquiantance from her past.

As we were talking, my "internal body CST radar" scanned what's behind me and it was safe as the 4 girls went back to yakking about some TV series and stuff. Again some occupational hazards and habits I have with me.

Sis put her BB away in her brown Bottega Venetta bag.
Haiz... these banker types, its all name brands and money...

I had already scoped the r1st 3 girls very quickly. Wendy, Gerry, Tina.

Tina was easy to read. MILF happily married. She wore a wedding ring and a huge diamond her. Her diamond studded lady rolex was proof she is happily married and her well maintained facial features tells me she hooked a rich husband too. Ok ok.. maybe I was being a pig... BUT Sis approved this and she said I was spot on.

Gerry and Wendy, both of them joined from a Swiss bank recently and had started to be friends and lunch buddy with Sis. They looked single, but acted like they had Boyfriend or significant others.

I couldn't read #4 Ice Lady Mun the stunner.

I said : Hey... so whats up with your friend. ( I nodded my head towards #4)

Sis : Oh... she having a bad day. Her client was pissed with her on some transactions that went south.

Me : OIC. She was totally the ice lady.

Sis : Yah... she can be like that. But she's cool. Hey Mun! Oi Mun !!!
Sis tugged at #4 and Mun turned back to us and this time she smiled.

Fellas... did I tell you just now she was to me a stunning 10/10?

Her smile literally melted my heart !

acidicavex
23-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Bro you sure no how to charm your ladies...... :D

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Continue posting Later. Sis is tired of reading off my ipad.

Sis wants to go run some errands and since I drove, she wants me to be her Ah Mat...

I also need to text back office to my boss to say I may not come back to office and will work from home liao.

To be Cont'd

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 11:51 AM
LIVE !? Damn... I just got back from Suntec Tower 4 !!!

Wah Lan ....

Did you see us? We were sitting near the glass door. Come by la !!!!
Me - fat guy , Her - Yellow top

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Nice! Good write-up. Please continue :D Thanks Bro :p

silkypussy
23-02-2012, 11:57 AM
He's not Fat. He's not fat. You are such a liar Max !

He has a tummy, he has a tummy.

Red/Purpled striped shirt, grey pants. With a belly. You can't miss us.
I am wearing a Canary Yellow blouse with brown skirt.

Yep - that's me smoking outside and with my Blackberry.

Max is checking his office email inside now

sulphur
23-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Bro Maxpee88, just upped you. LIVE FEED commentary! What more can I ask for?!~?!?:D

terenceee
23-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Awww guess I missed you guys .. At the convention center Starbucks waiting for client :p

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Bro Maxpee88, just upped you. LIVE FEED commentary! What more can I ask for?!~?!?:D

Bro Sulphur

Just asked Sis to upped you back in my ipad. I am driving now

silkypussy
23-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Awww guess I missed you guys .. At the convention center Starbucks waiting for client :p

You see... we are not meant to meet. :( :o

We are at the other Starbucks (NOT CONVENTION Centre) coming in at Temasek Blvd side I supposed.

Too late, I am in his car. Heading to Marine Parade.

I am getting groggy from reading and typing off my Blackberry.

acidicavex
23-02-2012, 12:27 PM
You see... we are not meant to meet. :( :o

We are at the other Starbucks (NOT CONVENTION Centre) coming in at Temasek Blvd side I supposed.

Too late, I am in his car. Heading to Marine Parade.

I am getting groggy from reading and typing off my Blackberry.

wah that is fast in his car to MP liao :eek:

alan0338
23-02-2012, 12:47 PM
deleted post ....

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Bros

Sorry... Parking was hell and hard to find parking in Parkway Parade.

Waiting for food. I am sitting here in restaurant and sis went to draw money from ATM.

Update later ok... Hard to balance having a decent conversation with her and doing this update

WhyWhy00
23-02-2012, 01:08 PM
is gd to have a chat instead con-currently doing both...update when all are done..enjoy yourself, both of you..

Bros

Sorry... Parking was hell and hard to find parking in Parkway Parade.

Waiting for food. I am sitting here in restaurant and sis went to draw money from ATM.

Update later ok... Hard to balance having a decent conversation with her and doing this update

Alantino
23-02-2012, 01:20 PM
1st in SBF~ live "telecast" hehehehe.

gambit76
23-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Arghhh!!! why didn't i login earlier?!?

Anyway hi bro and sis!! :)

Sporty
23-02-2012, 02:13 PM
is gd to have a chat instead con-currently doing both...update when all are done..enjoy yourself, both of you..

Yea!! I simply can't agreed more on tis. Nice!!!

Ravenzou
23-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Live updates, nice. Something new in this forum.
So envious of u guys and gals can sneak out of office.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Xpress
23-02-2012, 03:56 PM
This is Reality TV.. Live feed brought to you by SBF.. starring Maxpee and Skilypussy..

Stay Tune...

r0y1981
23-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Live feed from sis silky and bro max! thumbs up!!!:D

babyonboard
23-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Wah max bro, keep the feed going if you can! Good job! :) Upz u.

sulphur
23-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Wah zan.. I in Katong. Should have read earlier, then I can go and stalk you guys. haha

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 05:18 PM
So sorry Guys and Gals.

It was extremely challenging to do Live update and have a decent conversation with SP.

I will save our Lunch Appointment for another separate update.

Sis was saying that one of you was in the Starbucks when we were there? Which one of you? You could have just walked up to us to say hello.

Ok but to my approved Encounter Report : ER

This was my last update earlier this afternoon

cont'd from last post ...

I couldn't read #4 Ice Lady Mun the stunner.

I said : Hey... so whats up with your friend. ( I nodded my head towards #4)

Sis : Oh... she having a bad day. Her client was pissed with her on some transactions that went south.

Me : OIC. She was totally the ice lady.

Sis : Yah... she can be like that. But she's cool. Hey Mun! Oi Mun !!!
Sis tugged at #4 and Mun turned back to us and this time she smiled.

Fellas... did I tell you just now she was to me a stunning 10/10?

Her smile literally melted my heart !

wolf2305
23-02-2012, 05:24 PM
So sorry Guys and Gals.

It was extremely challenging to do Live update and have a decent conversation with SP.

Sis was saying that one of you was in the Starbucks when we were there? Which one of you? You could have just walked up to us to say hello.

I am at the suntec too, but when i saw your "Live" post, i am already out of starbucks.

terenceee
23-02-2012, 05:28 PM
So sorry Guys and Gals.

That was me but I didn't know you guys were at that 1 until I left to the convention centre side to meet my client.

Only found out while walking and surfing SBF

Hope will have a chance to meet up with you all soon.

Btw max upped you before so can't up you that soon.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Ice Lady Mun stopped chatting with Tina and turned towards us. She flashed a nice wide smile that almost made my knees weak.

(Die la.. I kena electrified liao by this SYT!) I snapped out of my frozen state as I looked at her and mesmerized by her smile.

Ice Lady Mun melted my defenses.

SP : Hey Mun, some one here says you are unfriendly and cold

Me : wha?... No no... I didn't say that.

SP laughed and Ice Lady Mun said : Oh really? I am that cold huh?

Me : No .., perhaps we can start again. Here.... HI there, I am Max
(I stuck my hand out in a handshake gesture to the ice lady stunner)

Ice Lady Mun : Oh hello there
She was animatedly batting her eyelids and reached out her hands to warmly shook my hands.

Her hand felt so soft and warm. In my dirty old fat man mind, I already had a flash vision of having some kind of carnal relationship with her. I mentally SLAPPED myself. Yes, I admit it. Me, I think of sex every 3 minutes.

Me : Alright, misunderstanding all cleared. I was thinking and telling Sxxxx here that you are a ice lady

Ice Lady Mun : Hmmmm... Great! WIthin 1 minute, I get a nickname. Well done Max, a great way to gain new friends.

She winked at me - I was unprepared for her sarcastic but witty remark. OK - lim pei here can also UP the witty game liao.

Me : Nah... you know what the saying is right? Cold on the outside Warm on the inside. That you ain't it? And besides are we friends already?

Ice Lady held SP tanned arm and said to her : Hey Sxxxxx, looks like we got a guy with a sense of humor here.

She took her glass and offered to toast, but my Martini had not arrived.
Ice Lady Mun : Here, cheers to that

I waved my hand in surrender and said : wait wait.. no drinks yet.

SP shoved her Lychee Martini into my hands and said : Here, you can catch up. Bottoms up Max !

I clinked the martini glass to the cocktail that Ice Lady Mun had offered out and we both bottoms up. I left the Lychee on the martini glass and sat the glass back down on the table and SP took hold of the toothpick stabbed into the lychee and ate the lychee.

michael_368
23-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Nice write up and also live update too. cheers:D

thomas88
23-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Ha.....I too was at Suntec area and did some shopping at Carrefour but I didn't login to SBF and so do not know there's such a big happening around me if not I'll sure Kaypoh and go see see :p

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Now that the ice was broken... ha ha ... Ice was broken... get it...???

Ice Lady Mun became more chatty. I learnt she had graduated from SMU. And this is her 2nd job, as she started her 1st job with a local bank.

IceLady : So... (she darted a look at SP) .. how do you know each other if you don't mind me being nosy.

I did not answer and lucky I did not.. cos Sis intervened and said : Oh... he was my past client when I was a starting Private Banker.

Me : Ya.. but after that... I became poor and so.. I am no longer in her inner circle.

IceLady : Dude, what inner circle. THIS IS THE INNER CIRCLE you are with now. So... you must have a pretty big net worth

I was immediately turned off by her statement. Wah lau... not even know me, talk about money already. I can tell Sis SP caught my facial tick.

Sis : Hey hey... this is Happy Hour, not work hour and not interrogation hour.
She playfully bumped IceLady, who took her cue and returned to yak with the 3 other ladies (whom within earshot, i have been monitoring them talking about some Vampire TV series..)

Sis turned back to me : There... pressure off. No more questions - except from me.

Me : Ask away. I figured I owe you.

Sis : You owe me? (She repeatedly blink and bat her eyelids - just like Ice Lady did a few minutes back).

I rolled my eyeballs back in disbelief on this girlie act.

Sis : I dont think you owe me anything yet... But if you insist, I can think of a payback..
She put her finger to her lips and began like as if in a deep though process

Me : Aw Stop it, You are just yanking me. So anyway, Thank you

Sis : Thank me for what? For the pics.

Me : no no no... I mean, thank you - I had second thoughts about coming in. In fact the truth is, I was in here earlier trying to scope you all out - but you all had not arrived yet.

Sis : Yah I noticed : 45 minutes later, Fashionably late I suppose?

me : no no... I was distracted by some window shopping.

Sis : Distracted easily too I can tell.
She nodded her head towards IceLady.

Me : Ya.. but she's stunning. and you can slap me for being rude. I am just being honest.

Sis : Max, you are blunt aren't you.

Me : Huh... No I just wear my emotions on my sleeve and just say it the way it is.... No offense here.

The waitress finally came and balanced the 2 Martinis (happy hour order one got 2 mah..) and placed them on the table.

Me : here, take this one. have a toast on us meeting 1st time ever. This is EPIC and a 1st for SBF.. The fellas back in SBF will be envious as hell if I ever told them about this

Sis : No.. remember my conditions.. NO writing of this until and unless I say OK.

Me : Oh. but of course madame,

I bowed my head and gave her the Martini while I took my mine.
I clinked my glass at hers and we both drank.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 06:07 PM
I asked politely and said perhaps we can start by talking abit about ourselves.

She said she's been in the banking world since she left school. I didn;t want to pry and ask which school. That's past history anyway.

She said she was into watersports - which I nodded and pointed at her healthy tanned skin complexion.

I said I am into old man sports - golf. We compared playfully our biceps. She felt my small mini burgers on my upper arm, but I also took the chance to squeeze Sis's arms as she offered me her bicep .

Compared to my small mini burgers, hers were firm and toned. No doubt from her weekly outings hanging on to the tow rope.

We talked about getting fit, getting into workouts. I showed her my 1-big-muscle. She joked and thought I was being dirty. But I pointed at my tummy.
She said - for sure it was an upturned frying wok.

We laughed and talked about other things, my work and what I do. I shared with her that I do have a sideline business offering CST services to Indo clients. She nodded with amazement of my second clandestine career and asked how I juggled with 2 jobs.

I learnt Sis is ambidextrous. That means she is equally a left and right hander. She used to play beach volleyball, but figured she should save her kneecaps for wakeboarding which she loved more.

She was slightly different from the pics she posted. Perhaps a bit older. I ought to clarify. I mean the pics were probably taken a few years back. But its her for sure.

Beneath her make up, she as single lid eyes and a pair of bright eyes too. Her hair is slightly dyed. I was about to write the description of a typical SPG look, but I know she will disapprove because

1. She doesn't act and dress like a SPG
2. She doesn't have a fake ang mo accent
3. She dressed more confidently like a really executive look (yo know what I mean?)

Ok ok... the only link to a SPG is probably her skin complexion (she's very tanned) and her streaks of brown hair. Her hair is I would say medium length, falls down to her shoulder.

She said she's actually not that 'outdoorsy' except for wakeboarding. She has Yoga classes etc... I was pretty much impressed with her disciplined routine.

I asked : So what's your story?

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Wah max bro, keep the feed going if you can! Good job! :) Upz u.

Bro thanks

I will up you back after the 24 hr limit

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 06:17 PM
That was me but I didn't know you guys were at that 1 until I left to the convention centre side to meet my client.

Only found out while walking and surfing SBF

Hope will have a chance to meet up with you all soon.

Btw max upped you before so can't up you that soon.

Bro Terenceee

Thanks for the thought. Yah its cool. and thank for upping me in the past

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 06:20 PM

Bro bro bro bro...

Wrong one. I was sitting at the Starbucks on the side.. Its deeper into Suntec towards the office tower blocks.

kryptoz
23-02-2012, 07:52 PM
i'm enjoying the updates. you articulate well! no wonder you can charm the ladies so easily. ;)

keep it coming.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Just leaving and driving off Sis apartment...going home

Boy I sure have a lot of explaining to do with OC....

Jia Lat...

Noobster30
23-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Wisecrack, very funny

check your PM now...

is Silky the She?:D

Noobster30
23-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Pardon my previous post. read page 2 or 3 den i was guessing Silky is the she.
after read further cfm my thoughts. paiseh..

diputs1269
23-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the live broadcast unfortunately I missed it. Anyway congrats on your successful meet up with SP :)
Looking forward for more updates :D

Sporty
24-02-2012, 01:09 AM

Jia Lat...

Wow!! Seems lik it's a long day ya!!!

bugmenot
24-02-2012, 01:44 AM
So when's the next installation of "live feed"?

Intellectual never fails to attract intellect...

We are so looking forward... :D

FarAway
24-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Very exciting updates here! Pitch tent liao, thanks ts and sp for sharing! Look forward to more :D :p

Ravenzou
24-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Nice well written live updates. Too bad can't ups TS anymore cos of the previous ups.
Keep us updated.

vx2000
24-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Bro, an interesting and nicely articulated live feed! Keep it cumming... Upz you when I regain power!

WhyWhy00
24-02-2012, 08:46 AM
wow so late..hmm......another stories for us bro? :eek:

Jia Lat...

24-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Nice well written live updates. Too bad can't ups TS anymore cos of the previous ups.
Keep us updated.

Nice....:D

amateur.bonker
24-02-2012, 08:58 AM
I am no player.. but this is definitely something new and fresh to the SBF scene.. I am considered a newbie here, but have not seen such a thread before.

Kudos to both Maxpee and SP for their openness in expressing their meetup and witty conversations..

eagerly anticipated more fun to come along the way.. =))

BiRd13
24-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Roughly know who's bro Maxpee and Sis now...
I was around that area too...

Sigh... Sad like other bros... If were to log in sbf and see the post earlier, would have headed in to say 'hello'... =D

Alantino
24-02-2012, 04:01 PM
bro Max~~~ bz ah~~ update please~

maxpee88
24-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Apologies to the bros and sis' waiting for updates.

Yesterday was an adventure in itself. perhaps I save that for another time.
I got home late last night and with wifey (OC) calling my phone which I had unfortunately put on silent and FORGOT to reset back to normal ring.

She;s pissed that I missed her 5 calls ( SEE PEH JIA LAT...)

At this point, guys, if you can suggest some awesome excuse on where I was I think now would be a good time to save my bacon.

Let me reattached where I left off yesterday :

......She was slightly different from the pics she posted. Perhaps a bit older. I ought to clarify. I mean the pics were probably taken a few years back. But its her for sure.

Beneath her make up, she as single lid eyes and a pair of bright eyes too. Her hair is slightly dyed. I was about to write the description of a typical SPG look, but I know she will disapprove because

1. She doesn't act and dress like a SPG
2. She doesn't have a fake ang mo accent
3. She dressed more confidently like a really executive look (yo know what I mean?)

Ok ok... the only link to a SPG is probably her skin complexion (she's very tanned) and her streaks of brown hair. Her hair is I would say medium length, falls down to her shoulder.

She said she's actually not that 'outdoorsy' except for wakeboarding. She has Yoga classes etc... I was pretty much impressed with her disciplined routine.

I asked : So what's your story?

She : So you want the Cliff Notes version or the full length version?

I (looking at my watch) asked back : Hmmm.. depends. Is it gonna to be a full life story starting form your childhood... cos I need to take a pee as I am sure there will be no intermission.

Sis gripped my arm and playfully slapped at me. It was how I know she is quite the touchy feely kind of gal.

Guys.. you know what I mean yes? I no need to explain that. You know.. there are usually some girls who are more touchy feely type when they talk to you... Well don't mistaken their habit to be that they are interested in you. It is just their habit and most times they don't even know it. So don't get into trouble and interpret wrongly.

(As I wrote that paragraph - Sis herself was surprised that I picked up on that and she confessed that she honestly don't even realise it until I mentioned in this Encounter update)

She : Ok.. I think we need to order another set of drinks so that we can set the mood for you to listen

I : Oh-uh.. that sounds like a campfire story I guess.

I signaled and wave the waitress over and I ordered a pitcher of Cranberry and a Bottle of Vodka.. Sia lan... not for me... the rest of the 4 girls wanted it. And I ordered myself and for Sis more martinis.

I couldn't help but glanced over at IceLady Mun every now and then, and Sis noticed that and so did Ice Lady too, because she had a veiled smile when I glanced in her direction as she was talking to Tina the MILF. Through out the evening whilst I was there with them, Ice Lady slowly melted her facade and became a lot more friendlier. OK ok ok. I dont want to get distracted with Ice Lady Mun as this is about Sis SP.

maxpee88
24-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Roughly know who's bro Maxpee and Sis now...
I was around that area too...

Sigh... Sad like other bros... If were to log in sbf and see the post earlier, would have headed in to say 'hello'... =D

Bro,
Yep, around like 1130am I think at that time la... I was standing just outside the Starbucks making a call to SP. I went off to pee and came back again and stood in line for coffee.. Didn't realize that Starbucks was quite crowded at that time. Were you in the queue?

If you had seen a specky guy carrying an Ipad standing in line, that would be me.

maxpee88
24-02-2012, 04:12 PM
bro Max~~~ bz ah~~ update please~

Yup yup.... ho lah.. ho lah.. updating liao

maxpee88
24-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Sis SP's story is probably not a surprise. She's currently going through a 'patch' period as she's still searching for herself.

She said she had just put a halt to a relationship. I dont really know what "HALT" means. I asked her and she also don't know either.

You know... HALT - what the hell does that mean to you?

Does it mean, OK, Thats it I am done, We have officially broke off. You go do your thing, I go do mine... ??

Or Does it mean, OK.. I need some breathing space, I need to think. I dont know where we are heading. So maybe we need to some time out... But that does not mean you can go out and fuck around...

Or Does it mean, OK... I want you to know that I am not feeling any better and I woke up this morning, realizing that something is missing and I am looking for something more than what we have now... so I want us to have some time out and rethink our priorities..

Ahhhhh.... very very very very CHEEM right?

Ahbuden? After 3 martinis, some hits on the cranberry vodka with the girls and 2 bowls of peanuts later. I came up with those deep questions lor...

Becos at the end of my 'pyschological analysis' with Sis, she also dont know what she is doing at the moment. And she knows that she doesnt want to get into another or start another relationship at this point in time for sure...

maxpee88
24-02-2012, 04:37 PM
It was getting to be a bit deep and cheem liao... and so I wave my hand as if in surrender. But I told Sis SP that we can continue talking about this another time if she felt like sharing.

I changed the subject timely enough as the flatscreen TV above us flashed up the HSBC women golfers coming into town and the conversation turned to golf. It was just as well, because the rest of the ladies were probably had some weird thoughts in their mind about WHO THE FUCK I AM talking so deeply with Sis SP alone on one side of the table.

Besides, there were 2 other chio bu besides Ice Lady Mun whom I have yet to talk to. Wendy and Gerry.

I found out that Tina WAS Ice-Lady's new Private Banking client. And TINA the milf was not the banker , but a customer. WAH LAN... I wished I was maybe 25yrs old and I would have eagerly asked her to be my sugarmommy.

Wendy and Gerry were nice people to talk to. I was asked to scoot into the seat and sat between Wendy and Gerry as I had emptied my Martini and Sis SP said we should just not order and finish up the Cranberry and Vodka.

Well, its not often I have the luxury of 5 ladies and I am the only guy in the pub. The pub/bistro crowd was slowly getting crowded and I see some CHOW CHEE BYE ANG MO Men prowling around like sharks looking for single gals to pick up.

You know , those Kanni Nabe Foreigh Trash ang moh guys in Shenton Way, half the time of the day, they are sitting outside having coffee and not working while the local Singaporean males are in the office doing work.

Sis SP says I have a innate hatred for Ang Mo men and then why I am so into Ang Mo chabor. I clarified myself and said that I hate foreign trash who come to Singapore because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place.

Anyway... I can tell Ice Lady, Sis SP and Wendy were the targets of their Chee Hong eyes...

Because we were sitting right under the flatscreen TV some of these lau Chee Hong Chow Ang Mo pretend to look at the TV screen and stand near near the table...

Wendy and Gerry and Sis SP was so tickled by my commentary on 2 Ang Mo guys where were using this tactic to get close to the table and find a way to chat up Sis SP and Ice Lady.

Tina was awestruck by my frankness and my boldness and we had a good laugh.

maxpee88
24-02-2012, 04:47 PM
The 1st to leave us was TINA as she was meeting her husband. Her phone buzzed on the table and the SMS from her husband ended her laughter with us and she bid goodbye to us.

Now there were just us. Sis SP seated one end, followed by IceLady Mun, then me and then Wendy and out on the right was Gerry.

We exchanged namecards, but I politely said I didn't bring any. (Its just me.. I don;t like exchanging biz cards over drinks) So I took theirs. But Sis SP did not give me. (YA - sis YOU DID NOT GIMME )

We all started yakking about American Idol and some other stuff. I said I cannot sing when Wendy suggested going to KTV to sing...

Before I find myself in a situation I cannot extricate out of, I signal that I had to go soon. I excuse myself and as I was making my way out in between the girls, Sis SP said she was also leaving. I told her I can give her lift if she did not drive. Turns out she has a car, but she's dont drive into office on certain days to save on Parking. Season parking is limited to certain offices and they don't get season parking.

As we walked to my car, our conversation turned to COE and cars and I am impressed that Sis SP has an awesome car. GUYS, I am sure you also WANT to own it too... A Maserati GT Coupe.

I actually thought she was Bullshitting me.. but I saw it when I sent her home. She took the car from her handbag and we sat in the car for awhile.
Really bo liao right? I know I know... DAMN Bo Liao ...

Ok where was I ?

Alantino
24-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Bro max, you can say tat u met an old childhood friend . Had a great chat with him and forget about timing next time. Hehe.

sulphur
24-02-2012, 07:57 PM
. She took the car from her handbag and we sat in the car for awhile.

Ok where was I ?

bro, "took the car from the handbag and sat in the car"? I confused..lol

WhyWhy00
24-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Great stories......camp for more....:cool:

The 1st to leave us was TINA as she was meeting her husband. Her phone buzzed on the table and the SMS from her husband ended her laughter with us and she bid goodbye to us.

Now there were just us. Sis SP seated one end, followed by IceLady Mun, then me and then Wendy and out on the right was Gerry.

We exchanged namecards, but I politely said I didn't bring any. (Its just me.. I don;t like exchanging biz cards over drinks) So I took theirs. But Sis SP did not give me. (YA - sis YOU DID NOT GIMME )

We all started yakking about American Idol and some other stuff. I said I cannot sing when Wendy suggested going to KTV to sing...

Before I find myself in a situation I cannot extricate out of, I signal that I had to go soon. I excuse myself and as I was making my way out in between the girls, Sis SP said she was also leaving. I told her I can give her lift if she did not drive. Turns out she has a car, but she's dont drive into office on certain days to save on Parking. Season parking is limited to certain offices and they don't get season parking.

As we walked to my car, our conversation turned to COE and cars and I am impressed that Sis SP has an awesome car. GUYS, I am sure you also WANT to own it too... A Maserati GT Coupe.

I actually thought she was Bullshitting me.. but I saw it when I sent her home. She took the car from her handbag and we sat in the car for awhile.

Ok where was I ?

Sporty
25-02-2012, 03:05 AM

I actually thought she was Bullshitting me.. but I saw it when I sent her home. She took the car KEY from her handbag and we sat in the car for awhile.

Ok where was I ?

OMG!!! tat's reali an awesome car!!!!
I believe ur saying she took e car KEY from her handbag ya?? Lol!!
Sis's mailbox sld b full by now!!!! :D

FarAway
25-02-2012, 03:25 AM
I got a feeling that this thread will have a horde of followers.. nice updates :p

Maserati GT Coupe... no horse run.. when can I buy one :confused:

want0nmee
25-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Bookmark this thread

Truetruth
25-02-2012, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=maxpee88;6918414]
Sis SP says I have a innate hatred for Ang Mo men and then why I am so into Ang Mo chabor. I clarified myself and said that I hate foreign trash who come to Singapore because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place.

Pardon me, Sir Max. I may be off tangent here.

I am TOTALLY with you on the above statement you made. Its spot-on to the Ts! I may not have an innate hatred - but more like, if you cut me up, I will bleed that in THEIR face!

Like I said: I am probably off tangent.

KEEP going! Loving it!

maxpee88
25-02-2012, 05:06 PM
bro, "took the car from the handbag and sat in the car"? I confused..lol

Ya yah.,... sorry. I was so awestruck with the recollection of the car. I meant to say KEYS... thats that you caught that

maxpee88
25-02-2012, 05:08 PM
OMG!!! tat's reali an awesome car!!!!
I believe ur saying she took e car KEY from her handbag ya?? Lol!!
Sis's mailbox sld b full by now!!!! :D

Yes Sporty

Second person to spot my grammar error.... Ya lor... I told you I was in awe at her car. I thought my 4dr Sports Tourer was alrdy see pei solid, but when I saw her car.. I also drool....

maxpee88
25-02-2012, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=maxpee88;6918414]

Pardon me, Sir Max. I may be off tangent here.

I am TOTALLY with you on the above statement you made. Its spot-on to the Ts! I may not have an innate hatred - but more like, if you cut me up, I will bleed that in THEIR face!

Like I said: I am probably off tangent.

KEEP going! Loving it!

No no no... I never believe you need to excuse or apologise for your hatred for Ang Mo guys in our country. Please ah... other readers... i am educated in the US and I have very good ang mo guy friends hor... It is just that the CCB Ang Moh guys that come to S;pore are totally FUCKED UP hopeless piece of shit. And our CHOW CHEE BYE MONEY FACED Garvament open door policy bring these fuckers into our country and take our white collar jobs away from other deserving singaporeans.

KNN, like how does the fucking Non-Asian young 30+yr ang moh mother fucker know anything about Asian market, Asian customer, Asian tastes in consumer stuff, ... and yet we have these motehr fuckers come to Singapore and take on Marketing job.... I think there are other Singaporeans who can do the job ma.

KNN... just the other day, I was having business lunch, and I see this CHEE BYE CHOW ANG MO Guy who is holding the job as a headwaiter and bossing the local mix of filipino, malay and indian waiters around.. Like as if our local SHATEC graduate cannot do this job meh? I that day also bad mood and I wave him over and ask him what was his Qualification to become waiter cos he never served our table of 6 chinese guys, but he can take the menus to a another small table of 4 ang moh customer.
See pe disccriminatory right???

Ok ok ok.. dont get me started on Ang Mo guys... Even my ang mo exGF Vicky knows I hate them

Truetruth
25-02-2012, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=Truetruth;6921765]

No no no... I never believe you need to excuse or apologise for your hatred for Ang Mo guys in our country. Please ah... other readers... i am educated in the US and I have very good ang mo guy friends hor... It is just that the CCB Ang Moh guys that come to S;pore are totally FUCKED UP hopeless piece of shit. And our CHOW CHEE BYE MONEY FACED Garvament open door policy bring these fuckers into our country and take our white collar jobs away from other deserving singaporeans.

KNN, like how does the fucking Non-Asian young 30+yr ang moh mother fucker know anything about Asian market, Asian customer, Asian tastes in consumer stuff, ... and yet we have these motehr fuckers come to Singapore and take on Marketing job.... I think there are other Singaporeans who can do the job ma.

KNN... just the other day, I was having business lunch, and I see this CHEE BYE CHOW ANG MO Guy who is holding the job as a headwaiter and bossing the local mix of filipino, malay and indian waiters around.. Like as if our local SHATEC graduate cannot do this job meh? I that day also bad mood and I wave him over and ask him what was his Qualification to become waiter cos he never served our table of 6 chinese guys, but he can take the menus to a another small table of 4 ang moh customer.

Ok ok ok.. dont get me started on Ang Mo guys... Even my ang mo exGF Vicky knows I hate them

Discriminated and marginalised in our home our nation. Whilst the white trash live it up during their time here and move on with minimal contribution to the local society.

Now I really have to apologise. Apologise for making this LIVE thread off tangent.

I believe most of us are here to read of your Superbly Pulsating times with lady SP - Please get back to that when you can.

silkypussy
25-02-2012, 08:22 PM
tsk tsk tsk...

On a Saturday evening and I am SURPRISED you are sending in an update.

My dear max, I am still sooooooo surprised you are so ticked off and fired off at this topic on Caucasian guys. So what's the 'hero' talk about being magnanimous? LOL!!!! I am rolling my eyeballs.

And yes, I didn't want to have Max publish out here that I own a nice car. Its not about bragging rights here. I had my share of hardship and hardwork and this is just something to spoil myself with

It was just that I had bought that car and upgraded my previous car in a fit of shopping spree. I guess I am not the usual gal who goes out and buy dresses and handbags.

I am glad that max did not mentioned where I live and what is the color of my car. But enough is enough, I think there are just as many GT owners out there and so my actual identity is safe. And yes, I do mean, a lot bankers do drive this model besides the usual 911s. I am fine with divulging that I do drive. But I do know a lot of guys are intimidated by what I drive when I go on blind dates. So I don't drive on blind dates.

I showed max my car as he was so much into the conversation and I thought I would want to see his jaw drop for a laugh. His jaw did indeed dropped to floor. I remembered asking him to not drool onto the leather seats. Ha ha ha

Remember that max?

Anyway, my car is already 2 years old and I intend to move on to another sensible car for a gal like me, because I frankly had not been driving it to work that often, except for my yoga days and weekends.

Apocalypse
25-02-2012, 08:45 PM
I love to hire angmoh marketing staff, put them as independent contractors, promise them the sky and see their fucked up face when they fail to deliver and dun pay them a single cent.

Out gov make them PR, and they bought some properties here. That is declared in the job interview and I sue their sorry ass for failing to deliver and infringing on other stuff, and sell off their properties cos all these angmoh wun pay up one... Once this angmoh's girlfriend was staying at his condo at cairnhill and the sheriff from the high court went to seize the condo and gave her 1/2hr to move out. She came out almost naked to the door and started screaming n crying to the angmoh on the phone.

Of not all ang moh are bad, and a lot of the ang moh looking guys r actually middle eastern. Those guys dun talk cock and r highly sought after.

2 year old maserati isn't difficult to find out at all. Each year maybe up to 30 maseratis are being sold. Coupe + female driver + banker, now r u tempting us to find out by giving out so many details? :D :p

Apocalypse
25-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Meh Silkypussy, I must disagree with your taste in cars lol. Maserati GTs are way too guyish and masculine for a lady to drive, banker or no. I would think a nice Mercedes or Audi would fit better, if you are one to think of Porsches as too "standard".
And bro Maxpee, I got no comments about your hatred for Caucasians, but I nearly choked with laughter when I saw that "Even my (your) ang mo exGF Vicky knows I (you) hate them". LOLS, how did you get an angmoh GF when you hate their male counterparts lols. That I am very curious. And do please continue on with your update and writing of your meetings with sis Silkypussy! Support you all the way!!!

Disliking angmoh GUY is v different from sleeping with ang moh girls.

Its the driver that makes the car, and not the car that makes the driver. I can drive defensively in any car so that I wun be killed by idiots that just pass their test and drive their dad's lambo, but I have seen wrx outrun ferraris driven by a 60 year old auntie.:eek: and ladies will have their subtle ways to softening the car. Dun worry abt it.

Nobody is stopping u from getting your gf in the future a white merc or audi. Banker or no. :D please include petrol fees k? :D

Apocalypse
25-02-2012, 10:24 PM
HAHAHA no la, SG right owning cars is financial suicide for the majority of us lols. But to me, ideal car to drive would be the Mercedes S-class. And 60 year old aunties driving ferraris? LOLS I scared later accelerate right their heads snap off due to the G-force hahaha.

Y u so kan cheong? I said 60 year old auntie drive a WRX. She overtook a ferrari.

Ferrari dun actually accelerate that fast unless you r driving correctly as its a computer

All sg cars however have a speed control thingy built into them that restricts u from hitting full speed.

Merc to me always feels like something an ah pek drive from young. Maybe u'll look sauve in it. :D its the same why I dun buy any rolex etc. :D

Good hearted bankers ensures that cars remain affordable monthly. If you pay in lump sum, a lot of ppl will visit u.

Alamak. Told u to brush up your general knowledge liao. How to sian jie jie older than you? U got $200 go for bootcamp? Dun have then read up on different area, and learn how to decipher what jie jie is saying :D jie jie work in a male dominated environment where the very big bosses last name is "Man" and $ is their game. Jie jie also know got di di will be concern, and qualify by saying she got it in a shopping spree. Haiz.... Tell u to listen to what they say, u dun listen. I'm such a failure. :D

Apocalypse
26-02-2012, 01:22 AM
TS Bro, sorry for sidetracking the thread. Please continue where you left off, and don't bother about the ang mohs. :D

lammpeb
26-02-2012, 02:45 PM
The pub/bistro crowd was slowly getting crowded and I see some CHOW CHEE BYE ANG MO Men prowling around like sharks looking for single gals to pick up.

You know , those Kanni Nabe Foreigh Trash ang moh guys in Shenton Way, half the time of the day, they are sitting outside having coffee and not working while the local Singaporean males are in the office doing work.

[I]Sis SP says I have a innate hatred for Ang Mo men and then why I am so into Ang Mo chabor. I clarified myself and said that I hate foreign trash who come to Singapore because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place. ........

fully agreed max, this ccb ang mo, out of their country, think come here came fuck around like no govt all fxxking arrogant thought we are useless ,that why they are here to do "our" job for us.including fucking our country girls....

barneyksc
26-02-2012, 03:13 PM
hmm.. can't blame them for fucking our country gals.. haha.. it takes 2 hands to clap u know... if one doesn't, she do be crying rape loh..

nuclearkid
26-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Sis SP has an awesome car. GUYS, I am sure you also WANT to own it too... A Maserati GT Coupe.

Phew weeh...where does the queue for a ride begin? Not heavy, won't crash the suspension. I meant the car...seriously... :D

AmericanExpress
26-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Very interesting thread.

linda tan
26-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Pls continue,bro max....enjoyed reading it very much:)

hotstuffm8
26-02-2012, 10:44 PM
trolololol

g_low75
26-02-2012, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE=Truetruth;6921765]

While we're at this issue of "ang-moh bashing" (I have nothing against them, in general), let us not forget that some local establishments do, regrettably, perpetuate the discrimination against locals.

Had a recent incident at a restaurant when my party of were made to wait damn long for our food to be served whereas ang mohs who sauntered in a lot later than us were getting served first. Finally got some attention from the maitre d' after I commented very loudly, "Have we gone back to the colonial days now?!? Is it an unwritten rule that expatriates get served first?!?"

I know the ang mohs at the restaurant weren't to blame but it sure made my blood boil...:mad:

HoonKeeRubbish
27-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Interesting! Nice

Rain-Men
27-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Nice write-ups by bro Max on his meeting with Sis. Keep those details coming and yes I do understand that thingy about ang moh and their high and mighty attitude. Had some run-ins with them before...of course there are still nice ang mohs out there. So chill bro..and keep those reports coming..:D

kensheeh89
27-02-2012, 07:24 AM
hahaha max bro.. lucky u... as for silkypussy sis... jyjy hahaha drivin a car like tt can really turn heads but young hot blooded males like me... when i see a car like tt i will tend to want to sit in tt car and drive LOL too bad i am servin the nation nw so cant head down to town area to see u and max bro LOL :p

BrandyShock
27-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Awesome car. How I wish that was mine.
but a Jap make coupe is all I can afford.

Hi Sis, Do u needa sugar boy? keke
I can be there if u need a company for the outdoor activities u had been doing.

I can definitely be ur driver if u need one:rolleyes:

:D:p

BiRd13
27-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Bro,
Yep, around like 1130am I think at that time la... I was standing just outside the Starbucks making a call to SP. I went off to pee and came back again and stood in line for coffee.. Didn't realize that Starbucks was quite crowded at that time. Were you in the queue?

If you had seen a specky guy carrying an Ipad standing in line, that would be me.

Nice update bro... =)

I did not really went into the starbucks... But I do passed by it. If you mentioned the specky guy is you... then probably did not notice much =D

Ok... I don't really look into cafe or shop, seeing who's in there... Unless I'm visiting that shop, or looking for friends... =)

Anyway, glad you enjoy the outing =D

maxpee88
27-02-2012, 12:50 PM
tsk tsk tsk...

On a Saturday evening and I am SURPRISED you are sending in an update.

My dear max, I am still sooooooo surprised you are so ticked off and fired off at this topic on Caucasian guys. So what's the 'hero' talk about being magnanimous? LOL!!!! I am rolling my eyeballs.

And yes, I didn't want to have Max publish out here that I own a nice car. Its not about bragging rights here. I had my share of hardship and hardwork and this is just something to spoil myself with

It was just that I had bought that car and upgraded my previous car in a fit of shopping spree. I guess I am not the usual gal who goes out and buy dresses and handbags.

I am glad that max did not mentioned where I live and what is the color of my car. But enough is enough, I think there are just as many GT owners out there and so my actual identity is safe. And yes, I do mean, a lot bankers do drive this model besides the usual 911s. I am fine with divulging that I do drive. But I do know a lot of guys are intimidated by what I drive when I go on blind dates. So I don't drive on blind dates.

I showed max my car as he was so much into the conversation and I thought I would want to see his jaw drop for a laugh. His jaw did indeed dropped to floor. I remembered asking him to not drool onto the leather seats. Ha ha ha

Remember that max?

Anyway, my car is already 2 years old and I intend to move on to another sensible car for a gal like me, because I frankly had not been driving it to work that often, except for my yoga days and weekends.

Hi Sis and Bros

Sorry about me venting off on CCB Ang Mo guys.
I had just finished talking on the phone with Sis just about 5 minutes ago. She said I had inadvertently kicked off a flurry of Anti-Ang mo comments no doubt targeted at the SUPER useless lazy farkers in their office.

Ok ok... So sorry - BUT I AM GLAD I have 100% suporters and readers who understand my issue and my feelings.

See? Bro Dues, Bro Apolcalypse etc... If you all can relate to me, that's why my ex Ang Mo girlfriend (Vicky) understand me swee swee 100%

She does HR work and she can see the amount of bullshit and also the true colors of the lazy expats when they land themselves a job here in S'pore.

Ok - the truth is my exGF Vicky loves me and she has every day every chance to hookup with an ANg Mo guy, but the REASON she did not (even now) is because she knows the true colors of these SIngle Expat Ang Mo men who come here are usually the hopeless ones

Ok enough of ranting, let me get back to my story on Sis SP.

ANd THANKS for Rating thsi thread. It is really your commentary that keeps me at it to send you updates.

maxpee88
27-02-2012, 12:52 PM
OK OK.... CCB Ang Mo topic closed for now. (If you want, I can open up a separate topic to ytalk about the CB ANg Mo guys in another section later and not block up the updates on ENCOUNTER with Sis)

So let me continue. And to the impatient bros, your wait is over. I humblky apologise

acidicavex
27-02-2012, 12:58 PM
I would agree single ang mo or married expat that stay alone in Sg sucks big time in term of attitude, in term character....

There was a time where after project complete a few of us stay behind to take during the so call DLP period.....

We have went into several single or so call single angmo house they are mess and their attitude is fuck up as if they own the place (which in fact is only rented)

I recall once went to this joker place 8 am as instructed the joker still in his stone mood. And he gave so much attitude saying stuff like

"Hey am i suppose to wait for you guys the whole day hurry up."
"Or when the heck you going to finish are you going to pay me for babysitting"

Stuff like that and in his room was a asian hmm more like pinoy or maybe local very tan skin.

Ang mo one word those who come Sg work think they are big fuck and they are full of crap and attitude.

Turtle
27-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Please continue with your encounter. Seeing her body,
Turtle head is coming out from me shell liao. :p

maxpee88
27-02-2012, 01:06 PM
And so I sat on the Passenger side of this Italian Stallion supercar.
Wah lan eh... the leather upholstery made me steam man.

I said : Wow, NICE LEATHER Seats.. Damn Smooth

She : Yah... I also fell for this nice stitchwork. And it made me damn turned on when I was in ythe showroom.

Our eyes met when she said that. I purposely gave her the gong kia and nerdy look.

SHe burst out laughing and so did I.

I said to her : Yah... I was about to say that too when I sat into the car and smell the leather interior, but thought better not say in case you sau I am a lusty old man.

Sis laughed and laughed. SHe said she sometimes does this on purpose when she has a male passenger in the car. And she just want to see their facial reaction. I told her she was being cruel, but I also said I would do the same thing if I was her too.

She asked me if I wanted to drive around the block, but I declined as I wanted to go home as I had some stuff to take care at home.

But she started the car and the engine droned in the basement car park and I was already surrender liao. So I got out of the car, PARK my own car as she drove the GT out of the lot.

As I got out of my car, Sis came out of the GT and sat on the passenger side as I slid onto the driver side and adjusted the mirrors, seat, steering wheel.

I stopped her from using the stereo cos I told her I wanted to hear the engine roar to life. She damn cool and just told me, no need, sure can hear the engine and even feel it too. So she just turned on her stereo and with Laura Fygi on the CD moaning like a Italian Sex goddess on the stereo, I gently stepped on the gas pedal and the GT came to life.

Out of her condo gate, her security guard was looking at who was driving as he open the gates and I turned off onto the main road. Sis said : Let's hit the ECP and to the coastal road.

Lim pei no need to be persuaded and I drove quite carefully. She told me to relax and drive as I would drive my car. So I urged the GT on and we were soon on the Bedok on ramp, towards the ECP to Airport.

We talked further. I learnt Sis bought her car... oh.. no need to explain liao. SHe just said that in her post. SHe had owned a SLK and a Z4 before she upgraded to this car.

Wa lan eh... I need a time machine and maybe switch career to be a privcate invetsment banker and have maybe like 5 clients like that MILF Tina.

Sis has a solid base of rich Indo clients who have no doubt been her long time customers. And then we talked abit about my side business and how I also catered to rich Indo businessmen who come to Singapore and have kept mistresses.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Ok people, we should seriously stop the bashing of angmos here which will deviate the story here.

I just like to say something here tough - we can go all days saying thrash things about them, on the other hand - they are saying the same things about us Asian among themselves.

We say they are arrogant and lazy, they will say we are weak and timid..it will go on and on and no one can say we are right and they are wrong.

Life is so fucking short, do we need to care about stuffs which do not benefit our daily lives :rolleyes:

Hi Maxpee, If she can own a Maserati and slk previously..what is season parking to her ..the cost of fuel from pasir ris to Jurong per day = to the season parking..don't make sense tough..nevertheless I'm just reading your story with interest like the rest of them here ..

sulphur
27-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Ok people, we should seriously stop the bashing of angmos here which will deviate the story here.

I just like to say something here tough - we can go all days saying thrash things about them, on the other hand - they are saying the same things about us Asian among themselves.

We say they are arrogant and lazy, they will say we are weak and timid..it will go on and on and no one can say we are right and they are wrong.

Life is so fucking short, do we need to care about stuffs which do not benefit our daily lives :rolleyes:

Hi Maxpee, If she can own a Maserati and slk previously..what is season parking to her ..the cost of fuel from pasir ris to Jurong per day = to the season parking..don't make sense tough..nevertheless I'm just reading your story with interest like the rest of them here ..

Yeah agree with you bro, every country got their talents and rubbish workers. Important thing is during your own working environment, work with them like anyone else.

JJDoggieNDoggie
27-02-2012, 01:17 PM
{You know , those Kanni Nabe Foreigh Trash ang moh guys in Shenton Way, half the time of the day, they are sitting outside having coffee and not working while the local Singaporean males are in the office doing work.

Sis SP says I have a innate hatred for Ang Mo men and then why I am so into Ang Mo chabor. I clarified myself and said that I hate foreign trash who come to Singapore because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place.}

Nice one, I am not so good terms with Ang Mo, most of them. They think they are that good just because they are white and know a few words from Hollywood movies. I can tell you they are more dirtier than others. I know quite a few fuck countless and making remarks that Asian girls are stupid and attracting them like honey.

I lectured them of course. Piss off, just don't do it to an extent.:mad:

By the way, live telecast and commentaries, nice one. So many sis....maybe one day I may wana join in, as I am more free in daytime for a drink for the time being hehehe, flexible. :D

Anyone want to meet can buzz me for a chat or drink to kill time to see and chat if I am free.

maxpee88
27-02-2012, 01:17 PM
We drove to the coastal road and then to Changi Village and headed on to old Loyang Rd to the Pasir Ris and then on to the TPE and then back on KPE to the ECP again...

Damn shiok...
So about likre 1.5hrs later I drove back to her condo. Repark her car at her lot and she offered to let me look see look see her aprtmt ma...

So off to the lift and got on to the xxFlr. I must say she has nice simple aprtmt. But a lot of books.

(Sorry guys, I didn't become a Chee Hong to see her bedroom) There are just some things that are off limits and to behave like a gentleman on a 1st time meeting.

I glanced at my watch and realized it was getting late. And decided to leave before i OVERstayed my welcome.

Before I left, I told her that I had a great evening and that I honestly enjoyed the meetup and hope she felt the same.

She nodded and I said to her : Oh... sorry to disappoint you too cos I am fat and not the studly dude you might think.

She broke into a smile and said : no I never had any preconcieved ideas of how you look like. And yes I did enjoy meeting up with you. Honestly I was nervous and didn't know how it would turn out, but I am happy it was good.

(Women... why cant they say "perception" but instead choose the word "Preconcieved" ...) I wonder why?.......... LOL !!!!

Stay tuned for our Lunch Date

maxpee88
27-02-2012, 01:19 PM

Wah lan eh.... Got Money to pay for Season PArking... but NOT ENOUGH SEASON PARKING LOTs ma... You got read my post properly or not
Same situation nowdays in Shenton Way.

That day, my HR lady tell me to keep quiet about my season parking benefits at UOB, cos we just hired 2 new senior consultants and they asking for season parking.. My HR told them dont have cos limited spots only. Even my VP also don't get a season parking. He came to the job 2 yrs ago, but his expat wife also take his car during the day. There are only like a handful of us (early employees) who managed to chope Car Park season parking.

Xpress
27-02-2012, 02:03 PM
As always.. been captivating and an enjoyable read.. thanks for sharing..

kryptoz
27-02-2012, 02:25 PM
i find myself looking forward to updates on this thread everyday. :D

BiRd13
27-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Nice update bro maxpee !!

HunterJ
27-02-2012, 05:10 PM
As always, amazing updates from you time to time. :D

wwk88
27-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Awesome thread...!

ch33zy
27-02-2012, 06:50 PM
nicely done on the updates, bro maxpee.. looking forward to your next update soon.. :)

Turtle
28-02-2012, 01:49 AM
{half the time of the day, they are sitting outside having coffee and not working .

because they FUCKED IT UP in their own country and can;t find a job and then come here and take some other Singaporean place.}

Agreed. But me also having coffee all the time, only difference, no salary. Need to get a gal that drive an exotic car:D

Wah lan eh.... Got Money to pay for Season PArking... but NOT ENOUGH SEASON PARKING LOTs ma... You got read my post properly or not
Same situation nowdays in Shenton Way. .

Agreed. Got money also no parking lots for u. Must ballot like HDB.

dennischan
28-02-2012, 01:56 AM
amazing thread bro. cannot get enough of this encounter!, but I guess the saying goes, patience is a virtue.

wateva83
28-02-2012, 02:42 AM
---edited---

BrandyShock
28-02-2012, 10:38 AM
anymore amazing updates here? live?

Xpress
28-02-2012, 11:13 AM
waiting for more.. reality TV.. hehehe..

otamay
28-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Nice updates, waiting for more development :D

jetpilot777
28-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Bery interesting bro, camping camping:D

WhyWhy00
28-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Waiting patiently....:D

Sporty
28-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Yes Sporty

Second person to spot my grammar error.... Ya lor... I told you I was in awe at her car. I thought my 4dr Sports Tourer was alrdy see pei solid, but when I saw her car.. I also drool....

Wow lau way.

Here a lot of HIDDEN DRAGONS!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Xpress
29-02-2012, 06:05 PM
We lost "LIVE FEED".. Maxpee and Silkypussy on strike?? :D

maxpee88
29-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Bros and Sis's

Sorry, I am not MIA.

I have lots of work to do. And also I am going to be on 'silent' mode for a while (wink wink - if you know what I mean) as I am now in a dilemma.

Will tell you more of dilemma later. I promise you it will be a good one.

Silent mode is also good as that means when I come back on to active mode, I can share more recent and hopefully new conquests (I mean... new updates)

Pls be patient hor. I am old man, need time to recharge, not a young buck anymore.

However went to a JG session to service my engine and in anticipation for some activity.

I promise you I will be back shortly ok?

gambit76
01-03-2012, 12:45 AM
No problem bro. have a good charge up and will be waiting for more updates when you are fully recharged

FarAway
01-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Steady steady, we shall stay tuned for more sexciting updates from TS :p

Good things, must wait :)

Xpress
01-03-2012, 11:41 AM
.. Waiting for Season 2 Max.. thanks for the notice.. Cheers!!!

HardcoreMassage
01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Bros and Sis's

Sorry, I am not MIA.

I have lots of work to do. And also I am going to be on 'silent' mode for a while (wink wink - if you know what I mean) as I am now in a dilemma.

Will tell you more of dilemma later. I promise you it will be a good one.

Silent mode is also good as that means when I come back on to active mode, I can share more recent and hopefully new conquests (I mean... new updates)

Pls be patient hor. I am old man, need time to recharge, not a young buck anymore.

However went to a JG session to service my engine and in anticipation for some activity.

I promise you I will be back shortly ok?
Bro, dilemma between sp and syt? Good luck bro!

Eclipseberry
01-03-2012, 10:28 PM
awesome story bro! up!!

maxpee88
02-03-2012, 03:04 PM
awesome story bro! up!!

Bro thanks...

I will be updating soon ... so hang on can?

Alantino
02-03-2012, 03:33 PM
hanging on a tree~~

tanmale
02-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Tks bro for the update. pls do cont.:D

huskee
15-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Lai Lai Lai.. More update... Hanging for some time d..:D

huskee
15-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Bro max, fast fast back. Been hanging some time d. bue tahan d..:D

nuclearkid
16-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Lai Lai Lai.. More update... Hanging for some time d..:D

Bro max, fast fast back. Been hanging some time d. bue tahan d..:D

Bro, take it easy man, no need to stalk our good fren bro maxpee. You up the thread everyday, I thought got updates. Get me excited for nothing.:D

eeemen
16-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry bro TS late camper here :D. Cheers . . . . . . . .

sbftiankon
16-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Camping here ............ ;)

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi everyone

Sorry for the MIA period.

I was busy with work and also had a business trip being planned for and some days of leave to clear.

But wait... there is a story coming soon

Xpress
19-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Beginning to look a little like a giraffe.. hehehe..

silkypussy
19-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Hi everyone

Sorry for the MIA period.

I was busy with work and also had a business trip being planned for and some days of leave to clear.

But wait... there is a story coming soon

OMG you are up early today... Dont you feel tired at all???

FieldReports
19-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Because of the carrot hanging on a stick and placed in front of me, I'll have to keep waiting until I can reach it, or wait until it drop from the stick onto the floor. Keep the juice flowing.:D

Botakhead
19-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Wow, wow, wow.....both Bro MAX and Sis Silky are online. :D

songest
19-03-2012, 12:05 PM
OMG you are up early today... Dont you feel tired at all???

Hmm... Strong hint of tiring/late hour activities the previous nite/early dawn.
Camping...

Sporty
19-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Hmm... Strong hint of tiring/late hour activities the previous nite/early dawn.
Camping...

I guess so toooo!!!
Juicy!!

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Dear Bros

I managed to clear some work off my intray and now ready to write you a short sharing session

Please read on

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 12:46 PM
So clearly I have been MIA for a while. And I know its been only like 3 weeks or so... but its all for a good reason or rather a few good reasons.

I had been called into my boss's room and was told that I was needed to fly down to Australia for a much last minute deal breaking session because the chee bye client was not convinced and needed a live demo session before he sign the contract.

Turns out the Chee Bye Aussie guy was a real FUCKING asshole. Anyway - the good news is that I got the contract renewal. My boss was fucking happy we sealed the deal and I was lucky to have been given his approval to spend a week down under on company time as my reward and also because our HR bitch was telling me I had to clear my 5 days of leave or lose them

But enough of my work stuff cos Aussie land was a land of smiles for me

i just dunno where to start but it will be on the call I had with some one I met recently. And no further hint as those bros who know, already , know too much.

See the next post as I go straight into the meet up

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 12:55 PM
4th Day in Sydney

I supposed I will start off as this header. It was my 4th day in Sydney and the weather was getting nice (colder maybe but nice).

Things were going well at the local client office after 3 days of meeting with the client and their IT staff. The big boss was a real dick as with most Aussie white guys. They think the world of themselves. Day 4 was going well after an incredible question and answer session during my live session demo and a simulation of the company's remote monitoring systems.

I can see the chee bye ang moh jaw dropped. I took the opportunity to tell him that the modelling was developed by me (yes he was even more impressed when i being the fat belly asian was able to develop the app for his company).

His demeanor change completely, but I fuck care him and remembered to not give in during the negotiation of the contract. In the end, I was given a empowerment to offer a maximum of 22 % discount, but because he was such a bastard, I only gave him a nominal 8% discount.

My boss was pleased - of course - I just made the company an excess of US$400k in profit

Day 4 ended well and while on the speakerphone in my hotel room on skype, my bitchy HR came online and said that I needed to clear my leave.

I pounced upon my boss and he readily told me to hang around Sydney for 1 more week compliments of doing a good job.

I was going to be alone. I thought .. sianz, maybe go home better.

Then I remembered....

Xpress
19-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Remember simi.. wah.. drooling..

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 03:10 PM
I got back to my hotel and got on the web with the free hotel wifi and started doing a search.

After scouring the websites on hotels and flights, I finally wrote down a list of flight numbers and timings and then I sent off a message to SP and waited.

I thought maybe I was being hasty in the email and I had wanted to retract the email. But then again, can some one show me a feature on gmail that allows me to recall an email being sent?

Not possible ya?

vx2000
19-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Bro, your update seems like forever... please don't hang my balls! :eek:

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 03:19 PM
I woke up on Day 5 and the 1st thing I did was to check my phone for any sms or any messages on my email.

Nothing. I was getting disappointed and my heart was heavy. Took a shower and was down in the lobby munching my cereal and omelette when my phone buzzed on the table.

I look into it and was delighted to see a incoming message from SP.

I opened the message and it was a simple one liner : Call me.

I called and then I realized I was calling her smack in the early hours of singapore time. I quickly ended the call and continued my breakfast.

I waved at the waiter to get my second refill of coffee at my table when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and was not planning to answer until I saw a new but familair phone number on my caller ID display.

Me : Good morning !

She : Good morning indeed... (she sounded sexy in her morning - just awoken voice) what time is it over there?

me : Oh so sorry, the minute I dialed, I realized I was like 3hours ahead of you and I put the phone down immediately not wanting to wake you.,

She : well... I dont see the logic, The phone rang, you indeed woke me and WTF, I am awake now...

Her voice across the cellular line was so sexy and raspy I was starting to have a hard on right there in the coffee house of the hotel.

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Bro, your update seems like forever... please don't hang my balls! :eek:

Bro

I am so so so very very sorry. This is really NOT the real me doing this to you readers out there.

I am having trouble trying to write... It is not that I have no inspiration.. but I am feeling huge pangs of GUILT and my conscience is killing me.

Part of me wants to write and share this, yet part of me tells me its so wrong to do it.

I am in a dilemma. I dunno WTF is wrong with me.

Shit !!!

Botakhead
19-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Relax Bro Max, keep your cool:cool:

Take a deep breath, clear your mind out first......think before you do it, will it cause any conflict with Sis Silky? Is my guess correct?:D

maxpee88
19-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Bros

I need to take a short time out.

This is the 1st time I am feeling pangs of guilt when I sat down and started typing off my ipad.

I just had 2 cups of cafe latte and its not helping me either.

I need to get out of the office and give myself some time out.

Its not like it was not a wonderful week. But I dunno why I am feeling pangs of guilt before I can write. I can't even put my mind to writing now.

Please may I have your support and understanding.

Shit I am gettung too old for this kinda shit

Icebreg79
19-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Bro

I am so so so very very sorry. This is really NOT the real me doing this to you readers out there.

I am having trouble trying to write... It is not that I have no inspiration.. but I am feeling huge pangs of GUILT and my conscience is killing me.

Part of me wants to write and share this, yet part of me tells me its so wrong to do it.

Shit !!!

Bro relax... If wat u abt to write hurts ur family or SP then pls consider first or see SP SIS opinion may help? Just relax ya 

silkypussy
19-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Bro

Shit !!!

LOL ! Wow I didn't think you are so affected.

I think you need a drink.. and a heavy one at that too.

HAPPY HOUR TIME....

Icebreg79
19-03-2012, 04:28 PM
LOL ! Wow I didn't think you are so affected.

I think you need a drink.. and a heavy one at that too.

HAPPY HOUR TIME....

Ya sis ... Pls bring TS bro out to chill hehe 

gambit76
19-03-2012, 04:29 PM
No problem bro. esp that this may concern someone we know.

silkypussy
19-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Bros

she and I are on chatroom now

sean69
19-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Bros

she and I are on chatroom now

she and I ???? ...

hmmmm ....

eeemen
22-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Bro max, hope all is well with ? Take your time to sort your mental anguish, no worries. Will wait patiently for your next updates. Cheers bro ...............

highlysex
22-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Bro Max you so damn teaser, just discuss with SP and than you two come to an agreement and get going with your STORY:D

Pole-At-Arms
23-03-2012, 12:09 AM
I thought maybe I was being hasty in the email and I had wanted to retract the email. But then again, can some one show me a feature on gmail that allows me to recall an email being sent?

Not possible ya?

bro, here's how to undo-send when using gmail :D

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Gmail's-Undo-Send-Feature

..looking forward to the rest of your Sydney escapade!

daxiong98
23-03-2012, 01:45 AM
this thread is so interesting, much more then many others I had read!

FarAway
23-03-2012, 02:08 AM
Indeed, please TS bro do carry on your story when you can, and if you can. We all await :)

acidicavex
23-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Waiting for more hard and soft hard and soft ain't healthy :p