PDA

View Full Version : About Massage/FL services

Shiqin
21-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Re-post as thread was deleted yesterday.

To intro myself, I dun have a big boob, petite size figure – 32A/24/31. Long hair and pleasant looking, standing at 1.56cm. I am an office lady working as a Secretary, holding a fix salary income every month. I have been wanting to further studies in private institution, however due to family commitment, I am unable to.

I have been reading sbf for few months. Browse thru almost all those interesting threads. Sometimes I get aroused by stories post by some samsters. I admit I do have quite high sex drive and get aroused and wet easily, which I wonder is good or bad point.

Last week, I created my userid for posting. Curiosity occurs to me, to engage activities like FLs, man-hood maintenance services, massage services etc.. (purpose: Extra income after office hour) for short term...

Any idea where can I pick up man-hood grooming, massage skills? I find it interesting..

Any samsters can advise how can I start off with? Pointers to take note? As a samster, wat kinda service u expect? Etc etc.. Thank you so much...

Also wanna thanks to samsters who pm me yesterday on things to notes and guidance. :-)

Note: 100% authentic, this thread only for questions & clearing doubts.. Moderator, pls do not delete my post. Thanks a lot. 

see see only
21-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi TS,

I guess it would be easier to answer your quires ... face to face ... ;)

I could be contacted at 9XXX XXX9, drop me a sms i will try my best and glad to drop you a few advise :D maybe your first ...........

Alantino
21-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Sis, as per comment yesterday, just drop me a pm if you interested in working as pub waitress @ boat quay.

barneyksc
21-02-2012, 09:31 AM
hmm.. it is indeed fast money for masseurs... gd luck... think thats all i can comment..

Taiko2006
21-02-2012, 09:32 AM
I suppose you'll be flooded with PMs and loads of request. From what I see, you can earn lots of $$$ and at the same time satisfy your urges. If you want to earn $$, fine. But not for long term. Take precautions on dos and donts.. Have fun.. :D

Siaoteeko
21-02-2012, 09:54 AM
That's the thing gals have advantage. Can enjoy sex and still get paid for it. As we usually says:

Man do the hard work.. pumping pumping pumping...

Man shoot out sperm ...

Man pay $$$$

Enjoy while you are still young.. :D

Shiqin
21-02-2012, 10:09 AM
I suppose you'll be flooded with PMs and loads of request. From what I see, you can earn lots of $$$ and at the same time satisfy your urges. If you want to earn $$, fine. But not for long term. Take precautions on dos and donts.. Have fun.. :D

Hmmm ya lor, received many pm... For those who asking for ctc, please dont pm me le, will not reply becos as indicated clearly, i m not ready yet... Of cos there are still a few samsters which are helpful n nice...

Thks so much! :-)

HunterJ
21-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Enjoy your journey here in SBF !! If you are able to catch hold of some good techniques, I'm sure you will be able to earn lots of extra income in short period of time.

End of the day, it depends on what type of services do you want to provide. If to ease your own high sexual drive, and you are willing to provide sex, I'm sure many bros will be queuing for you. :D

Shiqin
21-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Enjoy your journey here in SBF !! If you are able to catch hold of some good techniques, I'm sure you will be able to earn lots of extra income in short period of time.

End of the day, it depends on what type of services do you want to provide. If to ease your own high sexual drive, and you are willing to provide sex, I'm sure many bros will be queuing for you. :D

Thanks HunterJ...

Big Sexy
21-02-2012, 10:54 AM
there are load of decent jobs out there.
why don't you start looking?

lostbird
21-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi Sis,

Try to stay away from your though ya...
If you really want to get extra income,, look for a part time job ..decent type la.. away from vices..
As to satify your "need" there are plenty in this forum..:D
Dont mix extra income n satify yourself.. These two factors when mixed together wil get yourself regret for the rest of your life...
The above is of my opinion...........

Please think carefully..cheers

Shiqin
21-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi lostbird,

My purpose is to have a 2nd source of income.. Surviving on my current office job is not enuff. I wish to further my studies which will cost me few thousands... However will be short term...

Thks for your reply.

Hi Sis,

Try to stay away from your though ya...
If you really want to get extra income,, look for a part time job ..decent type la.. away from vices..
As to satify your "need" there are plenty in this forum..:D
Dont mix extra income n satify yourself.. These two factors when mixed together wil get yourself regret for the rest of your life...
The above is of my opinion...........

Please think carefully..cheers

look4sex
21-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Re-post as thread was deleted yesterday.

To intro myself, I dun have a big boob, petite size figure – 32A/24/31. Long hair and pleasant looking, standing at 1.56cm. I am an office lady working as a Secretary, holding a fix salary income every month. I have been wanting to further studies in private institution, however due to family commitment, I am unable to.

I have been reading sbf for few months. Browse thru almost all those interesting threads. Sometimes I get aroused by stories post by some samsters. I admit I do have quite high sex drive and get aroused and wet easily, which I wonder is good or bad point.

Last week, I created my userid for posting. Curiosity occurs to me, to engage activities like FLs, man-hood maintenance services, massage services etc.. (purpose: Extra income after office hour) for short term...

Any idea where can I pick up man-hood grooming, massage skills? I find it interesting..

Any samsters can advise how can I start off with? Pointers to take note? As a samster, wat kinda service u expect? Etc etc.. Thank you so much...

Also wanna thanks to samsters who pm me yesterday on things to notes and guidance. :-)

Note: 100% authentic, this thread only for questions & clearing doubts.. Moderator, pls do not delete my post. Thanks a lot. 

If you are doing it I don't mind to try. Why not try on the job training ? I can volunteer to let you try manhood massage on me and I guide you along. :D

Bangster
21-02-2012, 12:09 PM
For a start..before you go into this part-time job...

Go to your market to buy a thick curvy sausage, 2 over-ripe plums and some fa-cai (hair vegetable).

Arrange them at home to look like a man's privates.

Coat your palms with baby oil and start rubbing the sausage...especially at the 'head' and along the whole shaft, probably for 10min - 15min.

Do it every half hour.

See whether you can tahan the 'stress' of repeats or not

If can, then ok you are made for this job!

Shiqin
21-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi bangster,

Hmm... Haha good idea...

For a start..before you go into this part-time job...

Go to your market to buy a thick curvy sausage, 2 over-ripe plums and some fa-cai (hair vegetable).

Arrange them at home to look like a man's privates.

Coat your palms with baby oil and start rubbing the sausage...especially at the 'head' and along the whole shaft, probably for 10min - 15min.

Do it every half hour.

See whether you can tahan the 'stress' of repeats or not

If can, then ok you are made for this job!

Shiqin
21-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi all,

I really want to thanks sulphur, didi, jackjerryl, fighterman, 4dguru, muscleboi for all e advices and suggestions.... Asking me to consider carefully before making decision. Its really nice to receive so many care n concerns.

muscleboi
21-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi all,

I really want to thanks sulphur, didi, jackjerryl, fighterman, 4dguru, muscleboi for all e advices and suggestions.... Asking me to consider carefully before making decision. Its really nice to receive so many care n concerns.

you are welcome :) this business is no joke and I'm sure you will weigh your options through thorough thinking.

inuzuka
23-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi Sis....have PM you... my regular masseur got teach people.. she normally teach couples or ladies on sensual massage and normal massage....dun know if that is what you wanted... anyway just pm me back if u r interested. Good luck!!;)